The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: praise....The Couch....and a stupid question
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:58 am 
Am I hallucinating or did I see that there would be RALLY videos on VCD and in the hands of an Aussie!?!?! *Grins evilly* ...Ohh possibilities :) Sooo what was the going price on that again, gifts, money, nudity, sex, all of the above!! Anyway that another name could be added to list of people BEGGING for a copy?

Post subject: VCDs
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:59 am 
Anyone interested in obtaining a vcd of my videos can email the address below with your interest and I will get back to folks at some point after I get back from Alabama.

Please use this email address videos@rallyvincent.com"> videos@rallyvincent.com

Thanks!

------------

Well officially, of course, I have to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.

Post subject: Re: New Video - Taking Over Me by Evanescence
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:31 pm 
After a long and much needed break, I am back on the video scene. Hope you enjoy, link is on the first post of the thread. Right now it is only available in

MPG format. Thanks!

Well officially, of course, I have to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:14 am 
Hey Rally, good to see you back!

I really liked this one, so many bittersweet memories, from the scenes that make you smile to the ones that really tug at the heart.

Perfect choice of song too - I hadn't heard it before but it really fits well.

Thanks for this. Certainly worth the wait :)

Your smile girl, brings the mornin' light to my eyes
Lifts away the blues when I rise

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:21 am 
Wow, that rocked, Rally! A hefty download for my pokey dialup, but it was well worth it. I love how you mixed the heartbreaking and the heartwarming moments – all the ups and downs of their relationship into one powerful video. And thanks for ending it on such a high note.

Great song, too; that’s the second song of Evanescence I’ve heard that I liked. I may have to pick up the CD.

Thanks again, and glad to see you back. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:37 am 
Hey Emma, glad you enjoyed the video.

Scout glad you got the download ok and enjoyed the video. The

Evanescence cd is pretty good, you should definetly consider checking

it out.

I am missing a lot of software since I rebuilt my computer, but I finally

got the slightly smaller windows media version online. It's only 11 MB for

the dial up challenged, updated in the first post.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:45 am 
:applause liked it sooooo much. Lol even my sister did. she was like: Pimp! (She loves the scene with Tara in the leather jacket.) lol

thanks for sharing this great vid with us :)

-Will

"I think finding her soulmate would have made Tara a more confident and secure person" -Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:06 pm 
Thanks Rally for such a marvellous video. It's been the first thing concerning Willow and Tara that I have been able to watch in many many months. And Evanescence are such a wonderful band that this only added to the visuals.

Thank you!

"Primum Non Nocere" - First Do No Harm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am 
Rally

As always, you've matched the music and images really well to create an intense video.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I say love will come to you. Hoping just because I spoke the words that they're true.

As if I offered up a crystal ball to look through. Where there's now one there will be two.
Indigo Girls

Post subject: Taking Over Me
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:48 am 
Woo and Hoo!! :applause

You did it!! You actually made the video!! When I recommended the song, I wasn't really sure that you were going to and BOOM... a few days later like video magic, there it is!!!

:bow

You rule and the video rocks!!! I'm showing it off to all my friends!!!:eatme

Yay!!

Cheers

DW

Post subject: Re: VIDEO - Music Videos by Rally
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:52 pm 
Rally - you've done it again! Your New Video - "Taking Over Me" is fabulous! The clips fit so perfectly with the lyrics and as always your editing is the best!

I also love the entire Evanescence CD and when I first heard that tune, it reminded me of W/T - I was wishing that I had a video capture card, had editing software...well, ya'know - guess that I'll never get around to creating videos.

But I will always look forward to seeing yours!

Thanks a bunch!

Edited by: BytrSuite at: 7/7/03 8:41 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:51 am 
willntlover, MaClayMagic, Molly, DW, KJ - thanks everyone for feedback and taking the time to view the video. Should have something else up shortly and I hope you all can take the time to check the next one(s) out.

Post subject: New Video - Why Can't I? by Liz Phair
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:03 am 
New video, pretty basic season four stuff. Just had a bug to use this song after it was played far too many times on the radio. It's Why Can't I? by Liz Phair. Links to the video are in the first post. Enjoy!

Edited by: Rally at: 7/9/03 7:06 am

Post subject: Re: New Video - Why Can't I? by Liz Phair
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:55 am 
Rally, great videos. I especially liked the last one, with it's lovely theme, very appropriate song. I noticed you have some lovely transtions, fades, very seamless. Great job :) Good to see some new videos!

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last."

-Willie Wonka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:50 am 
Why can't I.....see it? Hi Rally, I have downloaded your new video to watch but I am only getting the sound and no sweet sights of our favourite girls. Any ideas what is wrong? Your last one worked perfect for me, what am I doing wrong this time?

Thanks!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:09 am 
Hey Xita glad you had a chance to watch the new vids, some folks lit a fire under me and so now I am cranking them out again.

MaClayMagic, did you download the mpg or the wmv of the last vid? I am stuck right now creating wmv from the newest Microsoft Media Encoder and it requires the Windows Media Player 9 codecs. If too many folks are having problems, I can see about putting up an mpg version.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:05 pm 
Great video, Rally. Wonderful memories and a terrific song.

Thanks again! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:02 am 
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Rally, I downloaded WP9 and finally I could see again! The video is beautiful, I love Tara in season 4, she was so awkward and shy, she just melts my heart! The song was great too, I'd never heard of the singer before so thanks for sharing her too. Excellent stuff as always and all playing on my funky new WP9!!

Edited by: MaClayMagic at: 7/11/03 6:02 am

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:37 am 
Rally - you're spoiling us! Two videos in a week!

Once again a magnificent and touching presentation. You have an amazing talent. To match the scenes so beautifully to the lyrics. And as Ms. Xita says "seemless"...you are the best Music Video guru.

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:49 pm 
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed the vid Scout! Good to hear everything is working for you now MaClayMagic, the vids don't do much good if folks can't watch them. KJ prepared to be spoiled, I hope to have my next vid up sometime on Sunday.

In the meantime, I am off to get cool (in the pool 107 degrees right now) and get a bit drunk for my bday. Should still manage to finish the next vid though sometime tomorrow, just about done.

One last note for all the lurkers et all, I know you are out there, at least my download stats support that. If you have any technical problems or otherwise and don't want to post, feel free to email me as always.

Thanks,

rally@rallyvincent.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:40 am 
Great vids!!! " Hero" and "Epiphany" made me cry:sob , but I just watched "First date"after that and all was better!!

Thanks a lot for sharing them with us!!:bounce

PS: Happy b-day!!

Post subject: Bliss by Alice Peacock
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:15 pm 
New video time once again. The song is Bliss by Alice Peacock, it also features John Mayer on background vocals. Links to the video are in the first post, as always.

Thanks for watching.

Post subject: Re: Bliss by Alice Peacock
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:52 pm 
OMG! I absolutely loved this video!! You captured all the great W/T moments I'll treasure in one video. Great job Rally!:clap

Post subject: Bliss
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:39 pm 
I finally got around to DLing this one... LOVE IT!!

Excellent work as usual!!

Cheers

DW:pride

Post subject: Re: Bliss
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:23 pm 
Wonderful work! :clap :clap :clap

Loved all of them.

--------------------------
"She had tasted Willow on her tongue, and she had worn Willow on her skin. There wasn't a shower in the world that could have washed that away." (Terra Firma, by Tulipp)

Post subject: Last Time
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:41 pm 
New vid time, it was a request, and not the most upbeat song / video. So be warned it has some Willow / Tara breaking up angst. So why should you watch this video? Because it's the unable to pass up combination of Ash (artist), Joss (music & lyrics) and Amber (background vocals) taken from Ash's Music For Elevators.

Last Time by Anthony Stewart Head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:01 am 
8. Vixen

Does anybody know what happened to this website? I had all of these videos downloaded on my computer and then my hard drive crashed. I'm really bummed I can't find them. Any help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:55 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 2
i have the same question i wanted to download some of them and the web site ws gone. help please!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:24 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 12
Rally hasn't been here in a while, ya'll. Fortunately, I know how to reach her... so I will let her know about the activity in her thread.

Cheers
DW

Challenge Fics!: You Could Be Her ... Glasses ... Graffiti ... Pizza Day

Forbidden Fics?: Check out the Litterbox!

Oops, I made a mythtake... wt4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:09 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

And magically I appear...

Unfortunately Mz Storm and I have been having a rough year and finances caused me to have to take the site offline for a bit. However the second half of the year is starting out much better than the first half and I hope to be back online soon, after SDCC.

In the meantime, you can always email me for vids and info. I don't always respond right away, but eventually I do, just ask DW.

At any rate, email rallyv@yahoo.com with any questions and requests for vids.

Thanks,

-Rally

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next