The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Website Update
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:29 pm 
Majorly overhauled my website and changed the location of all the videos. I am sure I made some mistakes so, please contact me if you are having problems getting a video.

-----

More feedback:

Ruth I know you are not one much for the smut eh? ;)

Glad you enjoyed Wonderland Rane.

------------

Well officially, of course, I have to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.

Post subject: Re: Website Update
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:21 pm 
Rally, I deplore smut. You know that. ;)

I went to poke around your website because I'm nosy like that. Heh.

Is there really a Spuffy video on there, or did my eyes deceive me?

----------
Darlin' theres no way out, nothing can help me now. Love's got a hold on my heart...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:03 pm 
Your eyes deceived you Ruth, because there are actually two of them.

------------

Well officially, of course, I have to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:30 pm 
*shudder*'

Rally, please try to use your powers for good...turn away from the dark side...

----------
Darlin' theres no way out, nothing can help me now. Love's got a hold on my heart...

Post subject: Re: VIDEO - Music Videos by Rally
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 12:24 am 
Hey Rally. I asked you before about copying your vids onto a disc and playing them on my DVD. Well this has become really problematic :rage as I don't have most of the stuff I need to do this (I tried to link my computer up to a mates to use his CDWR as I don't have one but it was like the blind leading the blind and apparantly we don't have the correct software). I was just wondering if I asked really nicely and told you just how much I love these vids and you happened to have a spare VCD lying around with these vids on them what the chances would be of getting one sent to me? I would be happy to pay postage and stuff as the other thing is I live in Australia. I totally understand if you don't want to do this but no harm in asking is there? :pray

Do you take bribes? :whistle I could send you a nice Australian T-shirt or something? :)

"I think this line's mostly filler" - Willow in OMWF

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 1:30 am 
Hush, I think we can come to some kind of financial agreement. ;) Just drop me an email, we'll see what we can do. :)

------------

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 6:12 am 
You Beauty :bounce Thank-you!

Umm Rally what's your email address so we can umm work out the terms :grin

Don't worry about sending your email address I just found it on one of the boards.

Edited by: hush30 at: 8/24/02 9:40:08 pm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:44 am 
Hi Rally,

I have just downloaded and enjoyed (many times) your latest Tara and Willow music videos. Nothing but wow, wow and wow come to mind. They're simply brilliant as are all your other W/T music videos. Thank you so much for enhancing the wonderful W/T moments with such beautiful songs. It's amazing how you make the right images/scenes/moments go with just the right words in the song... Perfect timing.

And I don't even have to go and look up the lyrics. They're right there too :-)))

- Kyan -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:58 pm 
No problem hush, you can email me at rallyv@yahoo.com"> rallyv@yahoo.com or rally@rallyvincent.com"> rally@rallyvincent.com, either one will get to me. ;)

------------

Edited by: Rally at: 8/24/02 9:59:06 pm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:11 am 
Hush is only offering a t-shirt? I'm offering what goes in the t-shirt :wink

My video pimp I know you are busy with your festivals and worldcon and such but if you could spare the time to send a vcd my way as well the rewards would be plentiful. :pray

--------------------------------------

A.K.A. Liz

"Let them stop and stare, it don't worry me. Cause I'm feelin' for her what she's feelin' for me." Lyrics from the Tatu song All The Things She Said
They love the women that will never love them. They are Lesbros!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:12 am 
Oh video ho and all others, I have been seriously contemplating a vcd for sale. Not sale per se, of course, but a minor matter of folks just providing self addressed and postaged paid packaging. I am sure we can get this going sometime very soon, in a very painless manner. ;)

------------

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:16 am 
So you won't take offers of sex as a payment? Damn. :wink :grin

A.K.A. Liz

"Let them stop and stare, it don't worry me. Cause I'm feelin' for her what she's feelin' for me." Lyrics from the Tatu song All The Things She Said

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:20 am 
It's the shipping and handling charges that I just can't afford at the moment Liz. ;)

------------

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:23 am 
Well see if you accept the offers of sex then I could just get it while I'm there. You know I have to live up to my video whore name somehow. :lol :wink :grin

A.K.A. Liz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:01 am 
Hey Willow420 I'm like ebay, the t-shirt was just the starting bid. Who knows how high I'm willing to go :wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:51 am 
My god Liz, go out and get yerself a cowpoke why don't you? ;)

Offering sex for videos. Now if it was videos of sex...then perhaps I'd be bundling up the postage and packing... :)

----------
Here to help. Wanna live.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:00 am 
It's not the cows I'm looking to poke Ruth. :wink

A.K.A. Liz

Post subject: Wow
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:33 am 
wow, wow

I just watched "Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch" and I got chills when watching it.

Can't wait to watch the rest of the vidoes.

Kat

I have no quote, I have smileys see

Post subject: Death to Hostik
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:34 am 
Rally, just a side note - remember a while back when I said that Hostik.com was worth looking into as a web hosting provider? Yeah, ummm, never mind. I just got an e-mail from them. Apparently, "unlimited traffic" translates to "no more than 7 GB per month". I was politely told to upgrade to their highest-level (and 6 times as expensive) plan in 24 hours or I would be booted. Screw that. I'm now with Dot5Hosting; will let you know how it goes. Anyway, sorry about that. Hope you didn't waste any money on them!

~~~~~~~~

"We're just ... stupid." -- Buffy, on Season 6

Check out my Buffy videos at http://www.pipsqueaky.com

Post subject: Re: Death to Hostik
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:38 am 
Not a problem Pip. Actually the converting everything over to WMV is working out well so far. I can't deliver the quality I prefer, but I hope to eventually offer vcd copies to eliminate that as well.

With my current host I have 50GB of traffic, but it's not enough to offer the high end MPGs of everything. I really have had no luck finding a host that offers more than 50 GIG of traffic for an affordable price.

Good luck with your new host.

------------

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:44 am 
Rally, I just loved "Wonderland." The match-ups were great, and I have always loved that song. You know, though, even these happy videos are getting to me, but it's my own damn fault.

I know that the song really says "your body's a wonderland," but I have always, always heard it as "goodbye to this wonderland," and so I started tearing up about halfway through. I have to go watch it some more times with the lyrics printed out and staring at me, I think. It's not goodbye. It's not goodbye. It's not goodbye. :)

I love your videos. I really do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 12:23 pm 
Tulipp, you need to enjoy the happy ones while you can :) .

Cause I don't make em' that often. ;)

------------

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 12:48 pm 
I know, I know. I seem determined to depress myself.

But you know, I just watched it again with the correct lyrics in mind, and now I'm smiling. A lot.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:43 pm 
This is probably a bit late, I didnt know that there was a thread for this lol. I've downloading and watching these vids for a while now and I knew I knew Rally from some place!! These Vids rock and kudos for you Rally!!

-rose

Post subject: Never Too Late
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:07 am 
You can give kudos anytime Spikeizmine87.

Enjoy Tulipp, I feel angsty coming on. ;)

------------

Post subject: ::bows::
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:21 pm 
::falls to kness and kisses Rally's toes::

Oooommmmmmmm Rally is a goddess......Ommmmmmmmmmm you are wonderful.....Ommmmm Rally is a goddess........... thank you wonderful.....Ommmmmmmmmm.....

;) -LC

~*~

RealLiveTara is my RealLiveGirlfriend! :)

"It doesn't have to be a really frenchish french, I just wanna feel your tongue."- my grilfriend last night.

Moderator of the
Dark Angel Fanfiction Board
and Boo's Corner.

~*~

Post subject: praise....The Couch....and a stupid question
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:49 pm 
Rally, awesome work with all the videos! Thanks for all your time and effort and creative talents and technical abilities in putting them together! :)

I'm afraid I have a really stupid question about a clip in you "The Couch" video....which you all can feel free to poke fun (and other things if you REALLY want to...:wink ) at me for not knowing this....:blush

From like 0:30 - 0:40 seconds in "the couch"...what the frilly heck'in episode is that clip from...? :( I feel like a total schmuck for not knowing....:cry

And I call myself a FAN?? :paranoid

Thanks again Rally, and thanks to anybody with an answer (or a poke even!) for little old me. ;)

take care,

-annie :)

Post subject: Re: praise....The Couch....and a stupid question
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:04 pm 
LadyCallie - Thanks so much, glad you like them.

rezeaka - That clip is from the end of Dead Things when Buffy confesses to Tara that she has been sleeping with Spike. A lot of folks don't always recognize clips and I am always happy to chime in on which episodes they are from.

------------

Edited by: Rally at: 9/9/02 2:07:02 pm

Post subject: Re: praise....Wonderland
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:22 pm 
I’m a little late getting here, but I heard there was some new angst-free goodness up (I’m such an angst wimp!). Wonderland was super, Rally – chock full of W/T sweetness! I love how when you string all the kisses together it looks like they couldn’t keep their hands off each other! And the lyrics matched many of the scenes so well. Thanks for the happy - I promise I won’t get used to it. ;)

Post subject: Re: praise....The Couch....and a stupid question
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:32 am 
ah yes! THANK YOU for jogging my brain there Rally! :bounce

not being able to remember was realllllly driving me bonkers! Thanks for saving my sanity! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next