The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Willow/Tara Sims
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:06 pm 
Edited by WillTara to link the threads.

This thread is the continuation of Cici's Your own W/T Family thread on The Kitten Board.. If you want to reply to posts from the original thread, just copy a quote from the post you want to reply to into your reply here.

For all of those who have seen the "Your Own W/T Family" thread on the main board, you know that some kitties have created a Willow/Tara family using "The Sims" computer game by Electronic Arts.

In addition to the many wonderful still images that they've created, some kitties have also started writing stories using caps from the game.

Since the original thread has grown rather large and since these images/stories really belong on the creative board, we've decided to move the Willow/Tara Sims material to this thread.

Wonko was the first brave soul to create a Willow/Tara Sims story and it's definitely worth a visit - A Sims Story in Words and Pictures. Let's hear it for Wonko!!

Please post all future Willow/Tara Sims items in this thread. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited July 14, 2001).]

I

Post subject: TaraMaclay
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:07 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Scout:
I also placed a post in the old thread, just in case.

That's perfectly ok.

How to my question for the group.. Has anyone tried to put a W/T head on a childs body. Just to see if you can get W/T as children??

I

Post subject: GODisTigger
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:08 pm 
Well this isn't a W/T pic but I'm working on that.

Visitor

?

I

Post subject: An
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:09 pm 
About creating kids skins- I just looked it up. You can download SimShow v1.3 at the Sims Resource's download page (click here to go to the download page). It says there that with this program you can create kid-skins. Good luck!

Edited to add: or click here to immediately go to the download page.

[This message has been edited by An (edited July 14, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:10 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Scout:

The diamond-shaped object indicates mood. Green to red as the mood worsens, which is why GODisTigger's person has a red diamond. Being dead puts you in a really bad mood!

LOL, it wasn't the dead part that put them in such a bad mood, it was because I fenced them in with no food, bathroom and left the radio on so they couldn't sleep. They actually started attacking one another. Slaps, insults, all-out brawls. At least the pool is a much calmer, cleaner and quicker death, but they wouldn't get in. (and if you are wondering why I am killing them, I realized that it just wouldn't be Sunnydale without a graveyard and to have a graveyard you need graves.)

Speaking of which:
Graveyard

Just a random pic, I'm not done with it yet.

D

I

Post subject: Scout
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:11 pm 
Scullio: It sounds like you have a very strange Sims neighborhood. Maybe you need a patch!

GODisTigger: Looks like Drew Carey paid the girls a visit. Better watch Anya; she's sure to start flirting with him (ugh!).

BTW, are you able to help WillowsPuppy with her question about how to find a house once you've extracted it into the house folder? I haven't imported houses/furniture yet, so I'm not sure how that works.

I

Post subject: FondaBuhtz
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:12 pm 
I feel really stooopid. But on the upside i only got The Sims yesterday so that makes it slightly better.

Obviously i want the willow and Tara skins so i downloaded them but where do i extract them to i've tried a few different places but i can never find them in the game can someone help me please

Lisa

------------------
"Talk, all talk, blah blah Gaia, blah blah moon, menstrual-life-force-power-thingy."

[This message has been edited by FondaBuhtz (edited July 15, 2001).]

I

Post subject: Willows+Puppy
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:13 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Righteous Babe:
Do you have a house to spare? Put the couple in a house, use the money cheat until you got all the money you want. Then go back to the neighbourhood where you can see all the houses. Just evict the family from that house, then click on the house you imported, and click on move in family, when you chose the couple they should have the money you built up with them in that spare house.

I know I made it complicated. sorry!

Thanks, RB ! But this doesn't solve my #1 problem - getting the %&#!%§ house to show up in the neighborhood ...... maybe because I didn't let it overwrite the old house when I extracted it ? How can I keep the "original" neighborhood and have "my" neighborhood too - I want to have both - just in case ..... man, I must be really stupid .....

I

Post subject: AngelusUK
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:15 pm 
Bought this game today, will down load the skins tomorrow and try a story to post.

------------------
Amber Fan
Willow "Thats fine I don't need to be snuggled"
Tara "Vixen"

I

Post subject: Wonko
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:16 pm 
The thing about The Sims is you can find yourself doing things which you Know are wrong, just for the hell of it.

Joyce and Spike...shudder.

I am a sick, sick person.

------------------
Words from Wonko
The MKF Appreciation Society - All Miss Kitty all the Time!

I

Post subject: Righteous+Babe
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:17 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr.G:
There is *no* reason why this thread can't continue here. There is no limit to the posts you will be able to make here. Why would you want to take a thread away from this board?

I agree, plus if we had to go to yahoo, some of us might have to sign up with yahoo there, I'm not sure how yahoo works now. Plus it belongs on The Kitten board anyways I feel. I don't want to have to go to yahoo club and The Kitten each day.

[This message has been edited by Righteous Babe (edited July 16, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited July 16, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:18 pm 

Ok everyone. This does make it simpleer from me as well. I can always keep the group for something else. Or deleete it all together. It was a suggestion anyway. Like me cast homepage. 'Not a Yahoo group'. I didn't know how much space you guys had.

I know, I should have asked Xita first to chech the space. Sorry about that.

I look forward to more great Sims activity. I really do like all the good things everyone has come up with so far.

That's Kitties...

------------------
IM: Taramaclay69
------
"It's a higher power trying to tell me, through bunnies, that were all going to die.. Oh God!!!
------

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:19 pm 

Ok, 2 things.

1. Thanks again Wonko. I will try it again. I swear I'm going to get this to work.

Forgot to mention that I only have a basic unzip program. Not Winzip. If that could be a problem, I'll be sure to Dl it.

And....

2. Thanks to Cici for starting everyone on this Sims kick. Has all of this helped anyone make it through the Summer repeats. Or at least made the wait a little more tolerable???

I

Post subject: Kiwiccan
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:20 pm 
This was great Wonk. How did you get Buffy and Mr Morrison to fight like that? I love the Genie. I also love seeing Willohand in action.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:21 pm 
No, you're not the only one. I was just remembering some of your funny pleas for pics on the other thread.

Now if I can only get Tara to stop dancing long enough to flirt with Willow, I might have pics to post, too.

I

Post subject: Willows+Puppy
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:22 pm 
You don't like my questions, Ed ? I'm deeply wounded .... *sulk*

Btw, the Buffy TV is here ....

I

Post subject: spuckie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:25 pm 
mmmmm... sofa spells...

*contemplates beach spells...*

------------------
oh yeah!

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:26 pm 
That was great! Amazing what ends up in a Sims neighborhood!

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:27 pm 
I know the kitties have been hurtin' for some new pics, so I've been working the couple overtime!

Enjoy!

The Happy Couple

I

Post subject: Ed+Wood
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:28 pm 
Thanks Scout! That was really cute!

P.S. You need to get them a double bed (vibrating love bed... ) pronto!

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:29 pm 
Nice work Scout. i was going to ask the same thing as RocketDyke.

Maybe in the early part of the game, she still has her own dorm room still. So ther arn't any snuggleness between them yet.

Kiwiccan: There ius an optiion in the game that allows you to have the house complete (Roof on) 4 surrounding walls up. 2 adjacent walls up, or no walls up. (The foundation) With floorplans o how the rooms are divided
Hope i got that right.

[This message has been edited by TaraMaclay (edited July 19, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:30 pm 
Well maybe Willow heard about this kinky sex site...

D

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:31 pm 
My Game shop finally restocked on the SIMS. Now I have a few questions.

1) Do I need the livin' Large expansion pack to use BTVS Sims and have W/T fall in love and kiss and sleep together?

2) After I create a W/T (or anyone else for that matter) can I change heads and bodies as new ones are created?

3) Can I create castles and haunted houses and use different walls and such without the expansions packs?

I'm not sure they got the expansion packs in so I need to know what the Livin' Large and house Party expansion packs are really good for. I don't want to buy needless expansion packs.

Where do you type in the cheat codes?

Has anyone found a Tara Sim that wears jeans?

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

[This message has been edited by Kiwiccan (edited July 19, 2001).]

I

Post subject: Wonko
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:32 pm 
If you decide to go for the expansion packs you should get Livin' Large first. It can actually cause some installation problems if you install House Party first. Also, Livin' Large is better I would reccommend playing for a month or so before you think about expansion packs. If you don't absolutely love the game, it's not really worth it for what they give you.

Yes, you can move houses.

The new Game Boy costs the equivelant of 310 New Zealand dollars over here btw, so consider yourself lucky

------------------
Words from Wonko
The MKF Appreciation Society - All Miss Kitty all the Time!

[This message has been edited by Wonko (edited July 19, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:33 pm 
Then I'm a little confused because the site had them labeled as "screenshots."

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:34 pm 
Hey Kiwiccan. You could always use W/T/ to get Glorificus really mad again. She counts as a God???

[This message has been edited by TaraMaclay (edited July 20, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:36 pm 
TM, not a bad idea. I would give anything to see a SIM willow's eyes turn black as she floats over Glory.

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:37 pm 
Well, except for the career choice, that sounds alot like my town.

D

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:38 pm 
Okay, so I’m playing the game last night and it’s getting late in the Sims neighborhood. Suddenly, Willow looks right up at me, waves her little simulated arm and yells, “Yoo Hoo!” Next thing I know, a balloon appears over her head with a little picture of a double bed.

Ahhhhh…it’s moments like this that make the long hours worthwhile!

(Well yeah, I know she wasn’t really flirting with me, but a girl can dream can’t she…)

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:39 pm 
Yes, I admit it - I’ve become a little techno perv, but I’m proud to say that I haven’t installed the nude patch yet.

BTW, does it really work?! (heh heh!)

As for the gf, she’s as demanding as Willow. She keeps insisting that I leave the laptop at home when we go on our dates. The only difference is that she uses language that’s a little stronger than a word balloon!

I

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next