The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Those Three Little Words.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:15 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 131
Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 76, The Tough Love fight, trust Willow to have a fight that includes spelling and bringing up her educational qualifications.
Boots - Zip, Zip. I'm sure the Foley artist had fun with that one.
Door - Slam!
Nasal - I'm convinced Amber had a blocked nose filming this scene, her voice doesn't match with other scenes in the episode.

New Scene -

Cards, Education, Anatomy

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:14 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 42, Willow hand from Out of my Mind. I think Tara could really do with those lessons, she has whose hand it is down but as for the fortune bit, somewhat lacking.
Cards - Tarot
Education - Tara wants to learn
Anatomy - Well its a hand, She has the first part of palm reading down. She used to confuse it with the sole of Willows foot.

New Scene -

Makeup, 99, Noises

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:12 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 37, Restless, Xander has a certain thought track about His best friend and her girlfriend. More interested than he was when having an affair with the best friend, The Tara factor.
Make up - Its heavy
99 - Xander wants his flake in their soft serve
Noises - Xander's brain enjoys moans and lip smacking instead of listening to his girlfriend talk.

New Scene -

Door, Crossed, Uncertainty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:37 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 46, Family, Tara makes her decision about what to do after an encounter with Willow.
Door - If there's a door I'm going to pick it, there is significant door usage in their scenes.
Crossed - Crossed wires, Willow thought Tara wanted to feel useful but she is withdrawing more than ever. Tara also crosses her arms.
Uncertainty - Tara uncertain about what to do, until the end of the scene. Meanwhile Willow has no idea where they stand, girlfriends of demon hunters? One thing is for sure, Tara is acting weird but uncertainty as to why.

New Scene -

Ghost, Party, Eye

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:58 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 21, Where the Wild Things Are. Willow looks for Tara, finds Xander. Tara finds Willow and Xander. The trio go to get Buffy but the weeds say no. Weeds don't like losing hide and seek or its preventing a very awkward game of naked sardines.
Ghost - Sexually repressed kid ghosts. What a synopsis.
Party - If the dress code was masquerade masks it would have set the party in a different/potentially correct, tone
Eye - "Ow my eye!" Dangers of spin the bottle.

New Scene -

Wang, Blinking, Collage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:15 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 15, Superstar. Willow describes the recent scooby-age, Tara shows compassion and they have both have a boy on the brain.
Wang - no not attached to Jonathan, its the sound of a crossbow.
Blinking - They both blink a lot in this scene but I think its the case of once you see someone blink you cant stop noticing them blink. could be an average amount of blinking but there is blinking.
Collage - There are better people to have a collage of than Jonathan *mentally logs an idea for five minutes of artistic integrity*

New Scene -

Gift, Plans, Lamp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:06 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 5, The i in Team. A casual meet up in between classes, absolutely no attempts of major relationship shifts.
Gift - Tara has a gift for Willow. could have wrapped it, put some effort into it. maybe a bow.
Plans - Tara wants to make plans but Willow already has plans.
Lamp - There's a lamp.

New Scene -

Reunited, Keen, Absences

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:57 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 137, Taunt the Colour Blind. Finally Willow and Tara can get down to some scooby-age! All while Dawn talks for us all.
Reunited - and it feels so good.
Keen - Dawn changes from going to the basement, straight into 'just do it in front of me'. She's keen for them two to get in on but no ones stopping her from talking, its like its her normal behaviour.
Absences - Anya, Spike and Xander are out for the count, time to pull your weight ladies. You've had your vacation time, its their time now.

New Scene -

Intelligent, Parrot, Victory.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:01 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 49, Shadow. If people listened and acted on Tara's theory, we could have saved ourselves three episodes. But no, on a show supposedly partially about feminism (when it suits them), they need a whole episode for an old white guy to tell them what a young women worked out three episodes earlier!
Intelligent - Tara works stuff out, no fuss, puts her head down and comes up with answers. Her intelligence doesn't get the credit it deserves.
Parrot - Willow and Giles doing their best parrot impression of Tara's theory.
Victory - Only winner in this scene is Xander, He can stop reading. Woo! and may I add a big fat hoo.

New Scene -

Silence, Shock, Door

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:56 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 59, Blood Ties. Dawn interrupts the revelation that Riley always sends singing greeting cards and a possible fan fiction premise(not on the KB) showing Buffy the real fun of birthdays without boyfriends. After minimal thought, I guarantee there are multiple.
Silence - Its not the same when invisible greeting cards don't sing. much harder to find.
Shock - Dawn left the kitchen! She was meant to be making tuna sandwiches for everyone
Door - Right at the end Tara and Willow leave through the front door. Doors are an important part of their scenes.

New Scene -

Undecisive, Stroke, Lamp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:09 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 28, New Moon Rising. The lighting in Tara's dorm is awful, clear as day outside and there's at least two lamps on. No wonder Willow ends up crying in there. Well that and emotional heart related issues.
Undecisive - Pick a lane b-Willow, pick a lane Willow.
Stroke - When people start crying around you, do the Tara approved method of stroking their face.
Lamp - There's a lamp.

New Scene -

Door, Introductions, Plans

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:42 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 45, Family. This week on Keeping up with the Maclays, Donnie fights a losing battle with his toad fetish, Mr Maclay makes plans he has no intentions of keeping and for some reason Cousin Beth is here. meanwhile the Scoobies give more enthusiasm than the Maclays deserve.
Door - Whenever the door in the Magic Box opens it rings a bell in my mind for some reason. Could be the bell.
Introductions - Scoobies, Trash. Trash, the door. we are all caught up here.
Plans - Mr Maclay forgot his wallet but couldn't find a sofa in the mean time to scramble up enough funds for dinner. Also he's a spiteful prick.

New Scene -

Candles, Bikes, Split-up

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:23 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 94, The Bargaining. You know when you go for a nice walk into the woods at night to visit your friends grave, then start a satanic ritual to resurrect them only for a demon biker gang to ride in, interrupting because the robot of your dead friend requires repair. Casual Tuesday
Candles - This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.
Bikes - I'm not sure they passed their cycling proficiency test, they drove into a harmless(?) pot and stole a lady without giving her a helmet first.
Split-Up - Young Adults in the woods, at night, with demons running rampant. Eventually enough bad choices will turn into a right.

New Scene -

Planets, Pleased, Quelled

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:33 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 52, Listening to Fear. When a space demon comes out of a meteorite that fell to Sunnydale, the only logical conclusion is reading at the college library. Would make Alien dull if Ripley headed to the ships library instead flamethrowering an egg nest.

Planets - Its the astronomy section of the library, they have planets hanging from the ceiling, a nice Mobile to keep rowdy students at bay.
Pleased - Tara is pleased, we're all good.
Quelled - I think I've learnt the word quell from the amount the show uses it, mainly by Xander, Xander has taught me a word!

New Scene -

TIME!, Mellow, Reach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:12 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 82, The Weight of the World. you know things are desperate because Willow leaves Tara in Anya's care. Eh they will just be watching monkeys on the discovery channel while on prescription drugs.
TIME! - someone tell Tara the damn time, she keeps asking for it. It's 11:12
Mellow - Its not half a pill every two hours, its a whole pill every two hours but Willow needs some mellowing too.
Reach - When Willow walks away and Tara extends her arm out, its one of those moments which Willow talks about in Tough Love, you know Tara is still in there. Its a simple movement but its a reach of don't go but yet also full of concern as though she knows Willow is putting herself in danger.

New Scene -

Square, Colour-coded, Blow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:32 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 8, Goodbye Iowa. Mystery surrounds Tara. Why does she hoard powder under her bed? Why is it more important than helping locate the demon stringing up dissections in the woods? Does she hate Riley, doing her part to hinder him? Either way I hope she vacuums because they are on the floor a lot, if they are on prescription medication it might not mix well with the powders. Oh Willow is in the scene too.
Square - Blue Peter style with some string and gems, here's one Willow made earlier.
Colour-coded - Even Willows demon hunting needs to be organised.
Blow - The first but not the last blow action we see from Tara.

New Scene -

Sulk, Bench, Wiggle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:36 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 77, Tough Love. All the fun of the fair! An upset girl on a bench, seems like an art instillation at a cultural fair. Then you head into town, enter a shop and there's a upset girl watching you from the corner. must be a collection. Like most live art, someone has to come along and harm the model. sometimes that's the point (Rhythm 0).
Sulk - I don't think they're happy.
Bench - Deserves a plaque on it.
Wiggle - that's one deep head massage.

New Scene -

Sweat, Burgers, Coincidence.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:33 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 38, Buffy VS Dracula. Californian beaches, welcome to UK beach weather.
Sweat - Tara's life hack, don't move in order to prevent sweat.
Burgers - Yum, sand coated burgers that may or may not be cooked thoroughly.
Coincidence - "I didn't do it! I didn't do it!", The first time I had my doubts but the second denial really makes me think she didn't do it. the unbalancing of the elements talk was purely coincidence.

New Scene -

Heavy, Sucker, Tarnis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:32 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 57, Blood Ties. Birthday planning turns into a delightful conversation about a hell god and the reveal that Dawn exists but doesn't exist as they know her. is anything or anyone real anymore? Hello existence, are you there?
Heavy - Willow says to find something heavier to throw at Glory. Tinkaton in disguise.
Sucker - First magic candles and now brain suckers, oh how fears evolve.
Tarnis - I always hear D instead of N. Wishful thinking, you'll be in that blue box one day Anthony Stewart Head! in fairness, it is about dimensions.

New Scene -

Believe, Love, NO!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:47 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 113, Once More With Feeling. Tara finds out about Willows betrayal and Willow needs a hearing aid. Its meant to be sad but who can be sad when two of the biggest singing talents in this episode are duetting.
Believe - That means two things.
Love - Yeah, if it helps Willow kind of did it out of love. No, nothing helps.
No! - Yes Tara! Payback for Willow telling you to shut up in The Bronze.

New Scene -

Lead, Thumb, Tower.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:11 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 84, The Gift. Follow the brain sucked witch, follow the brain sucked witch, because because because of the insane god.
Lead - I've heard of the blind leading the blind but people uncapable of looking out the window to see a big arse tower new to the town following a mindless person. Bit wordy.
Thumb - Tara's thumb says hello, it was unsuccessful in the casting process but was too costly to cut.
Tower - Again, how did none of them see a big tower, newly constructed? I don't see the skyscraper industry sweeping through the Sunnydale landscape.

New Scene -

Parenting, Reassurance, Sleepover.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:31 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 71, Forever. Dawn goes through the motions after Joyce's funeral, on the floor of Willow's dorm. Hmm cosy. What says comfort quite like a hard floor and rowdy College students running around the hallways at all hours.
Parenting - the beginnings of parental surrogacy.
Reassurance - Tara tries to help Willow with the words, Tara loses her nerve and Willow offers a reassuring smile. All while trying to reassure Dawn. this trio is needs more credit.
Sleepover - Normally a pillow fight or midnight feast is suggested but I guess resurrection could become a new sleepover activity. I'll go get the shovel, seems you guys might forget that.

New Scene -

Monkey, Desperation, Lost.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 122, Dead Things. A bump outside the magic box. What can they possibly say or do, two people, one street, a world of emotional conflict that somehow synchronises between them with just one look at one another. I implore you to watch the scene on mute. no music backing, no words and just see how brilliantly Amber and Alyson use the chemistry in this scene to bring everything out that has ever existed in the characters relationship.
Monkey - Remember to stretch first.
Desperation - There are so many layers of desperation to this scene but I'm going for the hopeful desperation that both have for one another. they both desperately want the other to be okay.
Lost - The awkward positioning, the forced small talk. yet in the subtext you can feel the power and importance behind it all. they are lost in a sense of not knowing where they stand with each other but also lost in themselves because they are both big parts of who they are. While they both have a goal in this episode (Willow recovery and Tara helping Buffy) It's just a motion in a whirlpool with no tether to the side. they are doing it but in this moment they are seeing the reason why even if not connecting it. It's in that connection they have, where the loss really stands out because how can you be connected but not metaphorically touch. It's lost its way.

New Scene -

Moment, Crunch, Devastation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:33 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 119, Tabula Rasa. They've got no memory but when it seems like falling on one another is going to give their final push into knowing but then Xander puts his foot in it and its misery for 9 episodes.
Moment - It's the part when you think they are going to kiss but I was watching it on mute and my head decided it was at this moment to sing the Nativity! song One night, one moment and everything changes. One night one moment. Now I cant watch it without paring the scene and the song. Worst part is, it really works.
Crunch - Didn't expect a crystal to break so easily underfoot, like a snail.
Devastation - Face. All of their faces show pure devastation. Then Tara tears up. That's devastation on and off sceen.

New Scene -

Acquainted, Soup, Special.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:20 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 3, Hush. You know when you spend the last few days and nights unable to talk and in the silence there's this thing that you physically cant say. Then you get the ability to speak again but when you talk, you cant say what you really want to say.
Yeah, so that happens.
Oh and err, in the scene Willow and Tara talk after the gentlemen stuff, about magic and whatnot.

Acquainted - Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.
Soup - You've got your sassy eggs, bagels, mochas, breast girl and funny shape pancakes but let's not forget soup as the first brick in the Willow and Tara food pyramid.
Special - Define special please.

New Scene -

Lightning, Hold, Stumble

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:14 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 86, The Gift. It's a Buffy scene but It's on the playlist and one of the finest scenes on TV so shuffle can have this one.
Tara and Willow huddle on a tower as the world ends and then find the dead body of their friend at the bottom. Welcome back to sanity Tara!

Lightning - Thunder and lightning it's getting in exciting. The portal thing is throwing its lightning out the pram.
Hold - Hold me closer Although you'll leave before the sunrise. They are on a dodgy structure that could easily come down with all the mystical ruckus but they know to hold on to each other.
Stumble - One step at a tiiimmmeee. All those stairs and it's at the bottom that Willow stumbles. Okay fair enough, dead friend and all that but is using someone who has just woken up to find themselves on a tower during the end of the world, the sturdiest option. Wait it's Tara, you're fine Willow, you made the right choice on who to use as a personal leaning post.

New Scene -

Toaster, Handsy, Weapons.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:58 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 95, Tha Bargaining Part 2, Tara and Willow are reunited at the Magic Box. Tara can't keep her hands of Willow and Willow is breathless. Not that way because Anya and Xander are there but I doubt they would mind.
Toaster - No one is denying the lootability of these toasters down the road. I recently taught someone that glass toasters exist, I'm interested to see what toasters they have up for looting, for future teaching purposes. thanks for the advice Anya.
Handsy - I don't know if Tara is trying to wipe a bogey off her hand but feels guilty so keeps moving it about on Willow or if Willow is a comfort blanket to Tara but Willow is giving nothing back. She was giving out free snakes earlier.
Weapons - Willow knows how to loot, weapons are a required accessory. Let's get some toasters.

New Scene -

Clogs, Mess, Bellies.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:16 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 87, The Bargaining Part 1. Domestic bliss in the Summers, Rosenberg, Maclay household, all be it domestic bliss with a teenager who steals your stuff and denies it, leading to a journey down the hall where they learn the secrets of pancake consumption.
Clogs - I keep meaning to look up what a modern clog is but I'm rather happy imagining Willow in massive, hand whittled, wooden clogs.
Mess - They should maybe get Dawn to tidy that room up. Could be a crossbow in there.
Bellies - Pancakes go where!?! I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

New Scene -

Visitor, Questions, Excuses.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:48 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 26, New Moon Rising. Scooby meeting turns to shatters when a face from the past walks in. The face doesn't walk in, the legs do that but there is a torso between the face and legs. Eh you get the picture because it's a video that provides visual aid.
Visitor - imagine going over to someone else's house and then having an unexpected guest show up there, for you. Even escaping your own house isn't enough to keep people away from finding and visiting you without prior warning. Willow has a hard life.
Questions - hold up, you came here to find Willow. that's creepy dude or at least rude on some factor, as you expect Willow to have not changed in the time you've been no contact. Sure you can ask to meet up later but as evidence shows, you'll just hunt her down.
Excuses - Tara gets it. when a unexpected/unwanted guest shows up, make an excuse and leave. Even if it's your own house. Leave the guest there and you start the proceedings to move house.

New Scene -

Baggie, Doubt, Pride.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:26 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 126, Older And Far Away. Willow has been holding out on the goods and now Tara is taking her share.
Baggie - It's not a party unless you leave with a baggie of questionable substances.
Doubt - "If you cant handle it." The one time Tara can't open a door and Willow and Anya both call Tara out on being a weaker witch. I guess the context of the comments cover the fact, Tara gets insulted all throughout the episode by everyone. Even Halfrek gets snippy with her.
Pride - "You still said no." Tara smiles, Willow smiles. It's a moment for both of them to be proud, for multiple reasons, even through Willow just said she doesn't think Tara can handle a magical situation which clearly Willow believes she could with only a baggie of stuff.

New Scene -

Bed, Cards, Sentiment.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next