The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Those Three Little Words.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:56 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 131
We all know those three little words we enjoy hearing our leading ladies say to each other. Well this isn't that.

Docuzona Queen has created a playlist featuring nearly every Tara and Willow scene.
It consists of 139 videos (140 doesn't exist here)

So lets make a game of it.

Select a video and then use three words to describe that that scene.
Everyone has to guess what the scene is (using Video title number or just saying the scene)
When someone gets it right, they then select a scene and post three words to describe it. (rise and repeat)

One catch, you can select a scene someone has already used before however you cannot use any of the same words as previously used for that scene.

If the game stagnates with no correct guesses for a week then a new scene will be selected with a new three words while the previous word selector can take pride in their linguistic deceit.

Lets get started!

Blue, Heirloom, Rejection.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

Post subject: Re: Those Three Little Words.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
It was the Video 5, The dolls eye crystal scene in The I in Team.

Blue -Tara's hoodie, Heirloom - the crystal, Rejection - Willow had other plans (good thing they didn't work out)

New scene selection, the three words are :

Burning, Gas, Giants

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:32 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer-
Spoiler:
Video 50, the stargazing scene from Listening to fear

Bit of work with this one as burning, gas and giant are all a clue to one word that is the clue for the scene.
A burning gas giant is a star. Star - Stargazing.

New scene selection

Finger, Licking, Good

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:19 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Spoiler:
'Breast Gal' chicken scene?

Book, Bed, Breakfast

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:47 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Yep that's the one.

Spoiler:
The sassy eggs scene from forever

Apples, Pears, Swimming

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:27 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 9, the scene where Willow and Tara start their recon for Faith in This years girl

Apples and Pears - cockney rhyming slang for stairs
Swimming - Tara-ble mime work

New scene -

Eggnog, Disembowelment, Tummy-rubs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:09 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 66 - The dinner scene at the beginning of The Body.
Eggnog -naughty Dawn
Disembowelment - Santa!
Tummy-rubs - as if you don't know hehehe

New scene -

Dancing, Headache, Aspirin.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:23 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 61 - Beginning of Crush at the Bronze where Tara tells Willow, no more teleportation spells as Willow is still suffering the consequences from the last one

New scene -

Breakfast, Sandwiches, Toolbox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:08 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 88, The breakfast scene from The Bargaining part one.
Breakfast - its breakfast
Sandwiches - Good old Buffybot helping out
Toolbox - he is a man and he has a tool

New scene -

Stage, Report, Sears

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:50 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 36, The second half of Willows dream in Restless.
Stage - Cowboy Riley only performs on the stage!
Report - Willow done read a book, she done diddy did.
Sears - Series one outfit returns, its the softer side of sears.

New scene -

Foreshadowing, Grief, Convictions

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:53 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 72, Dawn asking Willow and Tara to resurrect Joyce in Forever.
Foreshadowing - The Bargaining
Grief - Bye Joyce.
Convictions - Tara knows.

New scene -

Reluctance, Attack, Terrified.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:49 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 17, The demon attack on Tara in Superstar
Reluctance - Just look at that goodbye hand hold. That is not the touch of a willing goodbye.
Attack - Tara gets attacked.
Terrified - The one good thing of them pronouncing Tara as Terra. Amazing how Hannigan can say that line with a straight face.

New scene -

Witch, Wiz, Decrypt.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:15 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 32 , Spike winding Willow up in Yoko Factor.
Witch - Person who wants to be a witch, that's their business.
Wiz - If ever a wiz there was
Decrypt - Looks like gibberish.

New scene -

Martin, Luther, King.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:22 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 19, Talking to Giles about the recent demon/vampire team up in 'Where the Wild Things Are'
Martin Luther King - "Bridging the races" "Huh like Martin Luther King"

New scene -

Koala, Boinking, Slap

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:39 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 75, intervention scene where Xander reveals Buffy's graveyard antics.
Koala- "The Discovery channel has koala bears"
Boinking - "Buffy's boinking Spike!"
Slap - "You're not really going to slap her are you?"

New scene -

Wheels, Coffee, Chess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:35 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 40 - The Real Me in which Dawn describes Willow and Tara and Joyce is a dick. "Have you tried not wanting Willow and Tara to show you what they do together?" She means magic you dolt.
Wheels - "The rest of the car's nice too"
Coffee - They are holding empty coffee cups - Hollywood magic!
Chess - "Still leading with the knight?"

New Scene -

Lies, Bats, Gifts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:14 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 91 Part 1 - The gang meet up at the magic box to discuss tonight's plans however Giles leaves a letter leading to an airport dash and emotional goodbyes.
Lies - You weren't at the black market Willow
Bats - Who needs butterflies
Gifts - GRRR ARRGHH!!!

New Scene -

Exotic, Quirky, Finesse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:52 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 53 Triangle, Giles says he's leaving for a week leading to Anya and Willow to clash over who should run the shop.
Exotic - Tara's view of England.(I'm not going to tell her she's wrong)
Quirky - Different coloured pens
Finesse - "I've got finesse coming out of my bottom." You keep it Anya, no need to share.

New scene -

Horsies, Arrows, Crash

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 11:28 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 81, Knights VS Winnebago, from Spiral.
Horsies - "Horsies!"
Arrows - If walls were their target, then they got plenty of bullseyes.
Crash - RIP Winnebago

New Scene -

Ass, Charming, Sleaze

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 2:41 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 65, I was made to love you, Who is warren and why does he need a sex bot?
Ass - "she practically had "Genuine Molded Plastic" stamped on her ass." - spicy talk
Charming - "Funny. Charming and funny."
Sleaze - "The guy's just a big wedge of sleaze" - I don't see this Buffy burn quoted enough.

New scene -

Dilemma, Pain, Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 12:59 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 28, New Moon Rising, Willow seeks out Tara for advice.
Dilemma - "I don't know what to do"
Pain - They aren't exactly skipping in the park.
Happy - "Do what makes you happy."

New Scene -

Glass, Robot, Pink

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 4:23 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 64, The scoobies try to workout who the girl is that threw Spike through the window. I was made to love you.
Glass - Doubled glazed glass isn't cheap.
Robot - for once a unanimous answer.
Pink - code pink. its not quite code red.

New Scene -

Urn, Lunchbox, Time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:11 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 89 The bargaining, Scooby meeting at Xander's
Urn - Anya has eBay skills
Lunchbox - She also gets Xan- I mean a friend, nice things
Time - With the timeliness

New Scene -

Derelict, Lux, Tinkered

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:08 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 43, Out of my Mind. The second piece of evidence that the 'Tough Love' fight didn't come from no where. Willow and Tara search the high school ruins to find Riley meanwhile Tara shows her concern at how more advanced Willow has come with magic than what Tara has taught her. While Willow brushed it off without care.

Derelict - The explosion school chic
Lux - Latin for light
Tinkered - Tinkered with the tinkerbell.

New Scene -

Door, Irony, Smiles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:52 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 6, The I in Team. Turns out you can reject someone but show up anyway when everything falls through because a chracter is literally written to not exist without you.

Door - Tara is a door opening for Willow, champ
Irony - "Irony is kinda ironic that way."
Smiles - The night turned out right in the end.

New Scene -

Satisfying, Neck, Snap

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:06 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 47 part 1, Family. Tara does misuse magic but at least she owns up to it and is remorseful instantly after seeing the consequence and not due to being caught out. Looking at you Xander, Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered.

Satisfying, Neck, Snap - Its clean, its audible, its instantaneous. no gore just primal brutality taken out with well trained slayer precision. its a the best best demon demise in the show for me, just ahead of the gentlemen head burst. Its a snap to make brandy snaps jealous.

New Scene -

Door, Spells, Stuff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:18 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 7, Goodbye Iowa. yeah no , definitely just friends. Totally friends, the friendliest friends. Friends.

Door - Tara is a Willow door opening champ, i can and will use it for practically every series four scene.
Spells - When subtext and context collide. Totally just friends. Hmm friends.
Stuff - you know the stuff friends do. Spells, talking, stuff. full itinerary.

New Scene -

Disgust, Stay, NO!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:31 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 113, Once More With Feeling. Best character + best actor = what a combo. Oh and err Tara becomes wise to Willow's treachery but mainly Amber Benson, Anthony Stewart Head sing a duet. Brilliant.

Disgust - Rhymes adjust with disgust, I'm not one to judge on that.
Stay - get the feeling they want to stay.
NO! - WOO! GO TARA!

New Scene -

Identity, Study, Scream

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 117, Tabula Rasa. Six series in and they have no idea who they are. That's character progression at its finest.

Identity - Any idea who they are? Umad might know.
Study - "Study Buddies"
Scream - The first time you get the great image, the second time you get Xander fainting. Both great results.

New Scene -

Tuna, Apple, Always

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Answer -
Spoiler:
Video 79, The end scene of Tough Love. The final appearance of Tara's original Dorm room, strange how a God ripping off a wall will do that.

Tuna - Don't let Dawn choose the sandwich filling, such a weird choice as a safe filling option, fish. I guess Buffy had to restrain her from making it tuna and peanut butter.
Apple - Things get saucy!
Always - Always going to watch it, its a bang up scene. alternatively, "You're my always"

New Scene -

Boots, Door, Nasal