The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Who is a doomsday prepper?
Poll ended at Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:55 am
Willow 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Tara 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Both 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Neither 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
I have a different opinion! (Please say in comments) 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Beep Me.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:55 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 131
Apocalypse, after apocalypse, after apocalypse. These two have faced their fair share.

But do they ever prepare for them. is there an emergency bag packed containing sensible footwear (not that I've seen) and much needed survival items. Is there a spare trash can with a tent inside, bottled water and non perishable food. Is there a detailed plan written in different coloured pens establishing a meet up point and back up locations and action plans if various things happen preventing a previous plan.

Who is a doomsday prepper?

Willow - Organisation is her game and she does like to know all the answers to help in a situation. Forward planning seems up her alley.

Tara - Has experience of getting out of bad situations. Could always be on her mind how to leave another.

Both - They've faced enough doomsdays that its just everyday for them. No different than picking up the keys before leaving the house (but yet they never lock the door or drive so why have keys?)

Neither - If one happens odds are they are on the frontlines so why bother trying to survive when they are always trying to save the world.

As much as it amuses me to think of Willow and Xander having a fall out shelter somewhere which they've been stocking for as along as they can remember due to the weirdness of Sunnydale. then when they meet Buffy they head there and never leave because that new blonde girl is apocalypse bait. Always popping their head out when one is happening each episode and declaring it's not safe yet.
I lean towards neither. at least if they do its not intentionally done to prep. They normally know about one from the very early stages of development and head towards it instead of away so I don't think its at the forefront of their mind.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms