The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
 Post subject: Re: New Fic - Neverland
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:32 am 
2. Floating Rose

I almost had a full emotional breakdown at work when I received the email notification and entered to see that you had updated. I resumed to only crying with joy tho, which was equally weird to my boss, but I was on my break and she didn't say anything. I could only read your fee-feedbacks, not the actual update yesterday, but I just did it now and...

This is such an unexpected gift from heavens, I can't even... Thank you. So unexpected. Thank you for this update, and thank you for your kind words re: my long ass overly excited comments. I'm so glad to know you're doing okay and that you're trying to finish it ^^

You were right, this was definitely faster, but so familiar... It's like meeting an old friend and realizing they're different, and that it's okay, they've grown and are at a different time of their life. This was good, comfy and new, it's so good to read you again! I absolutely love Neverland and I'm excited to see where it goes! We have a lot to read and discover and I'm full on aboard!! Kudos!! :applause

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:13 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Oh wow, a miracle happened, thank god!
I have no time to actually read this update now because my lunchbreak is over but now I'm really looking forward to the trainride home!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:00 am 
9. Gay Now

Awesome update-y goodness... I really like their little interactions...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:05 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 9
NEVERLAND IS BACK ???!!!!!!!???? :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add actual feedback: this was so lovely. The aftermath of bold choices and truth. I love that Tara was nervous to kiss Willow in the morning. How do you grasp a dream coming true? Well, with hot sex, but still this is now the new beginning. And Tara is right that Willow and she both have some hard things to deal with, but at least now they are dealing with the truth, and doing it knowing they have each other. The paintings being sent away was so bittersweet, we saw Tara pour her heart into those but she doesnt need the questioning, the doubts and angst any more. I cannot wait to read what she paints within the certainty of love. I am so happy you are back to writing this Easier Said!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:42 am 

I am still absolutely thrilled about this newest chapter! After more than 5 years since the last update I really feared you had abandoned your story this time. Now I have trust again that you will always find back to it (just as Willow and Tara will always find each other). So you hope you'll finish this gem before your boys go to college? I hope they don't still go to elementary school right now, lol.

For me the chapter didn't feel rushed at all, just perfect as ever. Although...
Quote:
It was different once they were back in Tara’s bed, their hands more sure than they had been the night before, their smiles more shy in the light of the day. It was different making love in the gray morning light, different now that they had done it before. They lingered together for a while after Willow came, after Tara came, until Tara glanced at the clock and stole away from bed with an apologetic half smile, Willow weakly teasing her from her boneless, prone position about buying all of the blonde’s paintings so she wouldn’t have to leave her side.

… feel free to give more detail to that kind of scene the next time... :wink

I loved how you captured the feelings of both our girls this first day as brand new girlfriends, the little moments of "can that really be true, it's not a dream this time?"

These parts stood out for me:

Quote:
“Nothing,” Tara said embarrassed as she shook her head. “I just. I want to kiss you.”

“Yay me,” Willow said and Tara blushed. When Tara didn’t move toward her, Willow’s brow quirked. “Tara, you don’t have to ask.”

“I know,” Tara nodded, her face saying otherwise. “I mean. It just. It hasn’t really sunk in all the way, you know?”

Quote:
“Go,” Tara said. “I’ll be here.”

It was a simple phrase, but Willow marveled at it. “Yeah,” she said, a soft smile pulling on her lips. “Okay.”

Both enjoying the new intimacy in everyday things like the breakfast with pancakes and watching spongebob together warmed my heart.
That same heart ached for Willow yearning for a sign from Buffy and her mom.
I have a hunch that Buffy will call or even show up personally at Tara's home while Willow is over at Khalil, I'm curious if I'm right.

One thing puzzled me: Tara obviously having 4 paintings now for the LA-show. I only remember 3 ("neon choir", the fire/frost painting and the fog (+ a hint of Willow's hand?)-painting. When Tara started painting "your hand in mine" she still was one painting short for the LA-show, as I recall - so when did she create painting No. 4?
Did she in a sudden strike of artistical genius transform the canvas with Willow's eyecolour into a complete painting before Willow got out of bed in this chapter?
These sentences don't really hint at something like that, though:

Quote:
Tara stood for a long time looking at her work, the wood floor’s chill seeping into her skin. She wouldn’t default with Marissa. She had set up the appointment for the movers last week—the shipping company would be here that afternoon to collect the paintings for the Los Angeles show—and that would be that. She looked at the paintings again and made peace with her decision.

The mistery of the 4th painting will keep nagging me, I'm sure - was it mentioned before and I totally forgot about it? I'll probably end up rereading the whole story - which isn't a bad thing at all!

Thank you again for the gift of this new chapter! :bow Please don't let us wait another 5 years for the next one, okay? :pray :kiss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:10 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
The update was lovely. Simple, domestic, a nice way of seeing them settle into a life together. Looking forward to hearing about Buffy & Xander's much-needed debriefing session

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:08 am 
3. Flaming O

Wow! And, as always, worth the wait!♥️♥️♥️♥️

Young and Gorgeous -
now I'm just
'and'.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:28 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Heather, I'm so glad you're back! Life has a way of turning our....well...lives upside down, but our girls always bring us back huh? I loved your disclaimer about the difference in your writing. It's not at all distracting and I think that it fits perfectly with how things between Willow and Tara have shifted.
Their interaction the morning after was beautiful and so true to their characters. It melted my heart when Tara was so shy about wanting to kiss Willow... Then there was the Tara who (broke my mind for a solid minute with the hotness) boldly half undressed Willow and pinned her up against a wall :luv Her thought process right before... Willow's bravery, the devilish look, her own apprehension and then the *spark* like a light switch. Her realization that Willow wants her just as much and that she has the absolute ability to be bold with her. We all know how amazing it feels to have a partner be so open and sexy, knowing that that energy is directed soley at you. Sometimes it just takes a couple extra beats to realize that you have that ability too. Just one of the 1000 reasons why I feel so connected to Tara, especially as you've written her.
Thank you so much for continuing to write this incredible story. I can undoubtedly assure you that your story will continue to be read (and read again and again :bow ) I can't wait for Willow to see the incredible painting that Tara created at the height of her grief. I've been lucky enough to see it in my dreams a couple times, but I know it's more incredible than I could possibly imagine.

P.S- I'm glad my name makes you smile. May the forest be with you (insert tree from Endor here) :-D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:44 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

What.... is.... THIS.... MAAAAAAAAGGGGIIIIICCCCCC wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :kgeek :wtkiss :clap :applause :banana :eatme :bounce :bigwave :dumbo :fallen :buried :clap :flower :flower :flower :glasses :wtkiss :wtkiss :kdevil :kgeek :grin :heart :drool :kiss1

It took me a couple of days to even figure out how to get back to the board and login it's been that long that I've checked in. It's lovely to see this update, but it's also lovely to see all the other kittens reading and posting. Do I have to leave the mainland every month for updates? :sighagain :sigh :bigwave :laugh :kitty

I'm so proud of you for updating. I know you will finish and I know it will be amazing. The update was wonderful - sexy & sweet with a little bit of melancholy for Tara in letting her paintings go and Willow for angst-ing over Buffy & her Mom. I don't think I can tell you enough how amazing of a writer you are and how you make it seem effortless to pick up their story after all this time.

Thank you for giving us this gift to read, while also being an amazing mom and wife and all the many other things you do in your life. Love you so much. xoxoxoxooxox :flower :kiss :kiss :wtkiss ^pips

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."
Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:05 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
So happy that someone sent out a ‘bat signal’ and I could read this update. Similarly to many others, I needed to go back a few submissions to get back in the swing of things. This is one of my favorite stories and I periodically think about when you will repost. I may jump on your coattails and update Meeting Expectations, as well as, catch up on the most recent posting.
Thanks,

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:51 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
What is happening on this board? Wow! Ok...wow.

And now that I finished collating my taxes I'll have time to read.

Wow.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:40 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Shame on me for only checking in to see what's going on in the It's Just Thursday, MKF! thread (the bestest of all threads). Neverland was updated TEN DAYS AGO??

EasierSaid, if you'd posted this on April 1st no one would've believed it was a real update. SO glad just to see you again!

Anywhere else this would sound stupid, but I think there are many here who will understand this ... I CAN'T read this update right now. I just can't. I want to go back to the beginning, read it all again, pretend like I'm a Neverland virgin. The lights have to be down, I need my favorite drink, everyone else needs to be in bed. Maybe it takes a few nights. No problem. It's important to do it right.

There was even a particular tea I used to drink back when I first started reading this story ... I don't remember what it was, but I can remember the smell. I wonder if I could find it again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:37 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Oh
My
Goddess

I can’t believe my eyes. For years, I’ve longed for the next chapter in this story. It’s a real shame that my email notifications stopped working, because I should have read this 13 days ago!!

I’ve been checking for updates nearly monthly, juuuuuuuust in case. And this time, it happened.

I just hope you know - you still have plenty of fans. A few years ago, I finally found a good copy of “Tule Fog” (which is actually hanging up on my wall right now,) posted about it on my tumblr, and someone else read my vague post, knew what the heck it was in reference to, and I got to get them a copy of the song too!
In the time since the last update, I played “Your Hand in Mine” at a close friend’s wedding, I hung up Christmas lights on my wall to recreate the magical feel I get when I read those quiet Willow room scenes... I’ve re-watched Buffy and re-read Neverland more times than I could legitimately count - I’ve more than once described this fic as the best thing I’ve ever read.

So this might come off real strong, in which case SORRY TO BE A WEIRDO - I am just so, so, immeasurably excited that this story, a story that’s influenced my life in so many ways that I hadn’t really realized until pretty much now... is back. So thank you, EasierSaid. With all my heart, thank you for taking time out of your life to continue writing this. This update has made my day.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:34 am 
8. Vixen

Wow :banana :banana
For some reason I don't receive update notifications anymore. I am currently reading a Buffy / Once upon a Time crossover on AO3 which made me think of Neverland today. I've always come back over the years to check whether you had updated. What an amazing surprise! It's totally okay that life got in the way and that (you think) your writing style has changed. I think it's still top notch! Can't believe you have the story outlined till the end and that you already have written the final scene :banana that makes me super happy. I don't care how long it takes, you just go at your own pace. As you can see, we are still here.
Reading this update made me feel like coming home. Everything is still so vivid in my mind. I don't think another story has ever captured me the way Neverland has. Willow and Tara feel like old friends. I can't wait to see how things play out with Buffy, in regards to WT but also to Xander.
:wtkiss

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:24 am 
3. Flaming O

Holy crap! How did I miss this update? A wonderful and realistic morning after where everything has changed but daily life, work and worries still need to happen. It truly warms my heart that this amazing story has a future.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:09 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

OMG!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Why didn't I get an email notification that Neverland was updated?? I came here by sheer wishful thinking, but boy was I glad to find you had updated!! Nearly fell off my chair!!!

Thank you so much for coming back to this story! However long it takes for it to be finished, I'll be here (and finished or not finished, this is still the number one fic of my heart).

As for you being a worse writer your 20/30s and "too many words. Way too many words", I've gotta say, having read and re-read Neverland more than I'd care to admit, that never bothered me at all, I've always loved the level of detail you put into this story! :)
But if your writing style has changed (and indeed, it did feel a little different to me), I say go for it. Honestly, if you decided to finish this fic in Chinese, I'd start taking Chinese lessons... :bow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:25 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Another fantastic update! Thank you for writing. I can't wait for the next update. :bounce

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:33 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:flower

Soul

Last edited by writerfreak on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:33 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

So I don't come here much anymore, or like, at all. But I do still have a small network of associates who do and was just informed (5 months later) that this was updated, and of course I rushed right over. I read it, I'm processing and will have to do so again before I can form a better opinion. I did want to say this. I don't care if I've quit the board, or if I've moved to other fandoms or what is going on in my life, I will be here to see this story finished no matter what. I keep my account here for just this reason.

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:18 am 

I just realized that this Friday 2 years will have passed since the last "Neverland" update. Wouldn't it be super great if a new chapter would be posted at the "anniversary" - or as an easter present?
I would be a very happy reader - as most certainly would all your other fans.
Maybe the bananas can convince you... :banana :eatme :banana :eatme :banana :eatme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:49 am 
3. Flaming O

Agreed, that'd be pretty baller.

AO3 Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:31 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I read this for the first time in 2019, before the most recent update, and I barely noticed the timespan of the posts because I just skipped through the comments. Sorry guys, but this fic was so entrancing I couldn’t possibly slow down between updates to read the (numerous) pages of comments. I was so excited when not long after I finished the fic I came back to the board to see it updated.
In 2020, once quarantine started, I had some more time on my hands and decided to reread this fic, with all the comments this time. I’ve never done that before with any other of the many fanfictions I have read, but none of the other websites I have read fanfiction on makes the comments this visible and none of the other authors I have read fanfiction of has spent this much time replying to comments. I’ve always understood that as much as this website is about Willow and Tara, it is also about the community that was built around that relationship, but reading the incredible amount of feedback this fic generated really made feel that on a much deeper level and convinced me that I should actually post something, about the fic and about myself.
I had a bit of difficulty figuring out how to comment, so I held off on that idea, but last month I decided to read it again, and once I finished this reread, I got some help from Rutkowski and Laragh who helped me figure out how to register and comment, thank you so much to both of them! So, I’m finally getting around to leaving a comment, as this fic so deeply deserves.
So, we’d better start actually talking about the story: To say it as succinctly as possible, this fic is amazing. There is the complex story structure that peels back layer after layer of backstory as we go on, the in depth analysis of each character that manages to be so accurate to the original, even though the show could never tell us characters thoughts (except for one episode) and even though the show didn’t give Tara’s character in particular as much attention as she deserved, and incredibly sweet and romantic moments built in. This is undoubtedly one of the best fanfictions that I’ve ever read, and I have read a lot of fanfiction, much of which I’ve loved. The fact that this was your first real foray into fiction writing is incredible, and just shows that you are incredibly talented, and dedicated.
The frequency with which you first posted the beginning of this fic is insane, and you kept it up even though you had work and personal things. I have nothing but good things to say, and as for all the people who complained early on about the amount of torture you put us through in those first few posts, I might have been complaining too if I hadn’t been able to read the nearly completed fic at once, but I also know what most of them understood and added to the end of their complaints, that they payoff will be worth it. We’ve gotten to see some of that payoff now, and I feel it is more than worth it.
Also, many people seemed annoyed at either Willow or Tara for not having a clue about the other’s feelings despite it being obvious to us, but I never minded that. Nothing either of them had done made it clear to the other that they were in love and I can’t blame them for not seeing the others feelings. It’s just the way things work in the real world, and it was part of the story's charm as being an accurate portrayal of the beginning of a relationship. If anything, I was impressed by them when they started to put things together, as I don’t think I’d ever be optimistic and hopeful enough to reach the conclusions they did near the end of the fic, even with the given evidence. Then again, I am known to be entirely oblivious about most things most of the time, so maybe that is just me.
I’d like to comment on the discussion about Willow’s coming out to her Mom and Buffy. I hate her Mom’s reaction. It’s just that, I know she may want what is best for Willow, but the problem is that she is so controlling she doesn’t realize that Willow knows what is best for her better than she does. Thinking that you know what is best for another grown adult is a problematic mentality that makes me unconcerned about how good her intentions are. It is also a very realistic reaction that many parents have to their children coming out, and fits with the little we have seen about Sheila in the show, so I applaud you for writing it so well. I saw some people saying that they were glad they had come out to their parents before reading how badly Willow’s coming went as it would have scared them, but as someone who has not come out to my mother yet but intends to do so at some point, hopefully relatively soon, I think I was just inspired by how brave Willow was in facing her mother and I think it encourages me to think I could do the same someday. I don’t know, I guess for some people who are uncertain of how their parents might react, seeing such a negative reaction might be scary, like how Willow was scared by Bryan’s coming out story. For me though, I’m not in that state of uncertainty, I know my mother is not going to take my coming out well and I just need to get it over with, so seeing Willow make it through that difficult encounter makes me feel like maybe I will also be able to do so someday.
As for Buffy, I have to say, I completely understand where she is coming from and fully support her response. I think what some of the kittens who were more critical of her are forgetting is that Willow’s secret cost Buffy her friendship with Xander. She hasn’t been close with him, one of her former best friends, because she thought he was leading Willow on. He hasn’t corrected her because he was keeping Willow’s secret. Willow doesn’t understand what her secret has cost Buffy and Xander, but Buffy does and it makes sense that she would need a second to deal with how out of the loop they’ve kept her for the past three years. I think if either Xander or Buffy had let Willow know what was happening between them, she might have gotten over her fear of coming out virtually and told Buffy over the phone a long time before moving to San Francisco. Unfortunately, there was a lot of miscommunication in this friend group and it led to hurt feelings for everyone, so I don’t feel like I can blame Buffy for her reaction, not since she went out of her way to make clear to Willow that she does support her, she just needed to process the fact that Xander knew for so long.
Also, I’m not the first person to say this, but your description of San Francisco is so wonderful and really sets the mood for the story. I have only ever been to San Francisco once (well, I guess technically twice, but I was a baby the first time and have no memory of it, so I don’t really think it counts) but I’m going to be moving near there next month to start grad school in the bay area. That actually is part of the reason I decided to reread this story again. I made a list of all of the interesting places you noted in San Francisco so that I can go there myself once I settle in. That, and the fact that this story is wonderful and I couldn’t get it out of my head.
Also, as a more STEM minded person, this story has taught me so much about modern art! I recognized very few of the names you mentioned as people Tara was inspired by, but I looked them up and was glad to learn more. I recently went to an art museum where I saw some painting by de Kooning, Richter, and The Thinker and other sculptures by Rodin and I was thinking about this story and this version of Tara the whole time.
This is probably really selfish and inconsiderate of the people who have waited over a decade to see this fic completed, but I’m kind of glad that this fic is still not completed. I mean, for one, if it had been completed sometime in 2005 or 2004 as originally planned, it probably would have been way near the back of pens, and while I’m sure it would be on plenty of rec lists, it’s possible I wouldn't have stumbled across it. Even if I could have guaranteed that I’d get to read it, I still like being one of the countless people who have waited over the years for this fic to finish. That may sound crazy, but again, this fic and this website is amazing and I like the idea of being a part of its history.
Which leads me to talking about myself: I’m 21 years old, which means when I was born, Hush had already aired, so the seeds that would turn into one of the most iconic femslash pairings of all time, and pretty much the original canon one, had already been planted.
I could read when this fic was posted, and my Dad was a computer engineer so I actually had access to a computer on which I remember playing games on the pbs website, so I suppose it would have been theoretically possible for me to have found the kitten board, but needless to say, I was still four.
All of this to say, I obviously could not participate in this fandom while the show was happening and it was at its peak. I didn’t actually end up watching Buffy until 2018, by which time Willow/Tara was definitely not the first femslash relationship I’d seen on TV, as it was for most people when it first aired.
I think I can still somewhat understand what they might have meant to people when the show first aired though. For one, even watching in 2018, Willow/Tara definitely meant something to me. Willow was, to me, the most relatable character on the show from the moment she was introduced, and watching her grow up and become more confident and comfortable with herself was one of my favorite parts of Buffy. I knew about her sexuality going into the show, and I knew that her coming out story would have meant a lot to me, if I was born like 15 years earlier or so, but once I actually started watching and realized how lovable Willow was and how much I would have related to her even before she came out, I started to realize that I quite probably would have been obsessed with this show in another lifetime, that is, even more obsessed than I was in this lifetime.
Part of the reason I can say that is because I had a show like that in this lifetime: The 100. It was the first show I ever really watched with a femslash relationship and I started watching in 2015, between seasons 2 and 3, which was also coincidentally when I was seriously dealing with my own sexuality. I didn’t actually watch the show because of the femslash relationship, it was a new enough development on the show that The 100 wasn’t famous for that yet and being gay was a new enough development for me that I wasn’t actively looking for gay shows yet. I guess it can still be said that I watched it for gay reasons though, since I watched it because the girl I liked watched it.
Regardless, I was hooked by Clexa, the relationship on the show, and I got rather into the Clexa fandom on Tumblr, which was very active as we made our way through the long 9 months to season 3. The people I followed on Tumblr led me to new gay shows and new people and all in all I started to feel like part of a community of queer women, and that was probably one of the single most helpful things for my coming out process.
Anyone who has watched The 100 knows that Clexa’s end is eerily similar to Willow/Tara’s. In fact, I think the first time I really heard of Willow/Tara at all was in the aftermath of 307 when someone posted something about Tara’s death and complained that we should not still be dealing with that kind of a bury your gays trope 15 years later (or it is possible that I may have seen a gifset of funny gay moments from season 5, such as the guy from the council asking them about their relationship in 512 and Joyce complaining about men problems in 501, either way).
It may seem strange that with that being literally the only information I had about Buffy The Vampire Slayer I chose to watch it, but I think I liked the idea that other people also understood what it meant to be so invested in a story and the representation it provided you and how it hurt when the writers betrayed you.
At any rate, it’s not like I jumped straight in with my broken heart. I watched a bunch of happy gay shows first, and then over 2 years later, I started watching Buffy.
After I finished it (and even during, I wasn’t very good avoiding spoilers) I started looking into Buffy fanfiction. I started by searching A03, which is where I normally read fanfiction, but it quickly became apparent that that wasn’t the place to go, on account of how it didn’t exist until nearly a decade after Buffy stopped airing.
I eventually found my way to The Kitten, The Witches, and the Bad Wardrobe (which is a fantastic name by the way) and I’m so glad I did. It is wonderful to see the community on this website and it only confirms what I already knew: if I hadn’t been in diapers for the entirety of Willow and Tara’s relationship, I would have been obsessed with them, and this website.
I just have to say to all of the people who have been on this website since the early days, thank you for creating this community for queer women to express themselves. I inherited a world with much more queer representation and with large and easily accessible fandom communities around femslash ships, and that is in part because of how all of you responded to Willow/Tara, so thank you all for slowly working to make the world as a better place, as someone who reaped the benefits of it.

Last edited by TheBigPineapple99 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:31 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I forgot to mention, sorry for bumping this to all the people who might come thinking this is an update!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:16 am 
2. Floating Rose

I started reading this story as a teenager many many years ago. Now in my mid thirties I still come back occasionally to look for an update. Recently did a reread as well. I'm hoping some day it will get finished. :)

Cannot believe I remembered a password I used a million years ago :DD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:02 am 
2. Floating Rose

Not an update, sorry :/

I just got into a discord server that has a channel dedicated to Buffy fandoms and I’m bonding with a woman that mentioned the board and I mentioned this fic and we just virtually jumped up and down like best slow burn ever…. I just had to come and check, the last post was exactly a year ago (too much of a cool incidence not to mention) and the last update was Apr 02, 2019… Just… Wow… just wanted to let you know that there are people who still think of this fic and still wait for the next chapter, dear. I hope life has been treating you amazingly and that you’re happy. Sending you hugs and thank you. Your art impacted lives forever ❤️

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112