The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Magical Chronicles - Chronicles of W/T beginnings
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:13 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 9
Yay!!!!! They figured it out!!!! :wtkiss

I agree with taranwillow4ever, thank you for not dragging out their confusion for too long, the girls have their inner doubts which makes things muddy, but they are too smart and observant to not notice what has been building- it wasn't clear at first maybe, but something was definitely happening

Also, hell yeah, Willow should be a bit miffed about Riley, I wonder if her 'over it' state of mind made it a little easier to seek out Tara? Sometimes being emotionally exhausted is a good thing, it certainly was for both of them. No spoons for anything but the truth.

I really liked that you had Tara think of going home, I think she would have panicked like that, but also that it was over pretty quick when she calmed a bit. She has enough self-worth to want to stay.
The demon thing, it really was so muddy in the show. Even when Willow asks Tara why Tara didn't say anything, all Tara mentioned was being worried about Willow's impressions of her family. we know she is worried about Willow (and the gang) finding out, she does say she didn't want Willow to know 'what she was' but there really wasn't anything between the demon finding spell and Family about the hidden demon aspect. I like that you included a bit in that in Tara's perception of her actions. Wondering if you will include more, but I suppose I can just wait and see :)

Oh and giddy girls!!! No confusion :luv :luv :luv

Tara: Sushi. sure whatever, i'm deathly allergic, but I'll get to die by your side so..... (sigh)

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:48 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

:banana :eatme :bounce Hooray for their first kisses! :wtkiss
I'm glad that Willow had the courage to ask Tara on a date and to tell her that she wanted to kiss her, and I'm proud of Tara for not letting Willow leave without kissing before.
I'm really looking forward to their first date.

Quote:
Tara: Sushi. sure whatever, i'm deathly allergic, but I'll get to die by your side so..... (sigh)

:lol As long as both Tara and Willow don't eat sushi with shrimp, Tara should be fine, shouldn't she? We don't want after-date kissage lead to an allergic shoc like in Laragh's "College Confidential"...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:21 am 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 4
taranwillow4ever wrote:
I also like that you didn't prolong Tara's wondering if she'd gotten the right message that Willow wanted to kiss her. I struggle when there are ages and ages and pages and pages of "I must be imagining something"; because I KNOW that Willow wants Tara and Tara wants Willow. I hate when Tara thinks Willow doesn't want her; it makes me feel sad.

Same here. I don't like the prolonged agony and it doesn't fit Willow's personality, as far as what I think her personality to be.

shirrey wrote:
Also, hell yeah, Willow should be a bit miffed about Riley, I wonder if her 'over it' state of mind made it a little easier to seek out Tara? Sometimes being emotionally exhausted is a good thing, it certainly was for both of them. No spoons for anything but the truth.

Yup, them both being over it made things much simpler. lol

shirrey wrote:
I really liked that you had Tara think of going home, I think she would have panicked like that, but also that it was over pretty quick when she calmed a bit. She has enough self-worth to want to stay.

She still has hope for her situation, for sure. The risks seem overwhelmingly scary at times, though.

shirrey wrote:
The demon thing, it really was so muddy in the show. Even when Willow asks Tara why Tara didn't say anything, all Tara mentioned was being worried about Willow's impressions of her family. we know she is worried about Willow (and the gang) finding out, she does say she didn't want Willow to know 'what she was' but there really wasn't anything between the demon finding spell and Family about the hidden demon aspect. I like that you included a bit in that in Tara's perception of her actions. Wondering if you will include more, but I suppose I can just wait and see :)

That's what I intend to do, the show sweeping the whole thing under the rug has always irked me.

shirrey wrote:

This made me laugh way too hard. :grin

Will's redemption wrote:
:lol As long as both Tara and Willow don't eat sushi with shrimp, Tara should be fine, shouldn't she? We don't want after-date kissage lead to an allergic shoc like in Laragh's "College Confidential"...

Oh my god, I remember that! :lol Loved those fics.

Thank you for all your feedback, here's the new installment!

Yummy Sushi

Author name – CopperAndGold
Rating – R for hotness.
Feedback – You know I love it :love
Summary – Between the episodes ‘Goodbye Iowa’ and ‘This years girl’. First date!

Hours had passed, she was still basking.

Tara had lingered in the spot where she’d shared a wonderful first kiss with Willow, holding trembling fingers to her lips. Feeling like someone, not her, had taken over only for the time it took to… do what her heart had cried out to do. It’d been stronger than her, the feeling had been overwhelmingly compelling. Kissing Willow, tasting her and holding her body against herself, had felt like standing in a warm drizzle of rain at night, in the middle of summer. Almost refreshing, almost sating – but not quite. Just enough to make you want more, steam rising from your skin.

When the redhead had obliterated Tara’s doubts with the offer of a date, shackles had been released from around her heretofore controlled enthusiasm. Now, thinking of Willow – wanting her could easily become obsessive. That, coupled with the fact she had a date with the beautiful young woman the very next day – the blonde witch couldn’t find sleep if she were swimming in a pool of chloroform.

Twisting her head in order to see her alarm clock, she ruefully corrected her thoughts. More like, I have a date later tonight. Tara grumbled out loud sounding like an amused, but grumpy kitten. She couldn’t be too frustrated, she was going to experience something she thought she never would. Going on a date had always been something other people did.

Straight people dated – two people of the same gender being seen in public in an intimate setting wasn’t really the kind of thing you experienced in Wheatland. Tara had never really considered having a relationship; was pretty naïve about the whole ritual of courting. With Rachel, there had been no dates. It hadn’t felt like being courted so much as manipulated. Well, at least by the end it had…

Stop, just don’t. That particular mental door shut as quickly as it had unexpectedly opened. Not gonna ruin this.

Part of her couldn’t help but feel thankful for at least that much experience, though. Being demon-possessed kind of put a damper on planning long-term, emotional investments. Here, in Sunnydale, she might be able to do that. Maybe… Willow’s ex was a werewolf after all… And if I try to hurt someone, Buffy can deal with me…

That thought made her gulp loudly, feeling uncomfortable with the idea. Hopefully she’d find a cure soon, or Tara would have to come out all over again. There wasn’t a supportive and colorful flyer for that one.

She shook herself internally, doing her best to concentrate on her date with the most exciting young woman she’d ever met. I don’t remember seeing a Sushi restaurant in town… Oh, God – seriously, what am I gonna wear…? Tara asked herself for the thousandth time that night.

It was late morning - Buffy and Willow sat on a bench out in the quad, catching up between classes. They’d been talking about the new threat in town named Adam. Maggie Walsh’s Dr. Frankenstein moment, as it were. As threatening as this monster seemed though, the Slayer was preoccupied with having left Riley back at the Initiative, to be treated for his wounds and withdrawals.

The redhead had come home just a few minutes before Buffy the night before, her stomach still fluttering with the sensation of kissing Tara. But, once her best friend had gotten in – all sense of wonderment and excitement had been put aside for dire Scooby happenings and updates.

Today, Willow tried being supportive as much as she could, but she had her own preoccupations after all. “So you’ll be at Giles’ tonight, then?” Thinking about a scary monster roaming the streets was the last thing she wanted to do.

Buffy sighed, pushing the hair from her eyes. “Yeah, he wants to brainstorm about Adam.” She squirmed in place uncomfortably. “Not sure what I can tell him other than he can kick my ass.” The look on her face made it plain to see she was worried.

The redhead nodded to acknowledge what her friend had said. Good, I can get ready without her wondering where I’m going… She thought guiltily. Willow didn’t like sneaking around her friend, but it just felt like the right thing to do. At least for now… Unlike the fluke with Xander, this was more about having space to grow it seemed.

It was like there were two Willow-parts trying to figure out how to become one. A foot in two different but simultaneous lives, the two Willows even sounding different at times. It felt as though, if she were to introduce Tara to the group right now, it’d be like she’d have to choose between states and cut the other half off.

Buffy noticed the look on her friend’s face and misinterpreted it through her own guilt. “I’m sorry Will, I’d hang out if I could but this Adam guy is serious business.” She said, genuinely feeling remorseful.

Willow’s eye grew wide, “Oh, no it’s ok Buffy.” She laid a hand on her friend’s arm reassuringly. “Really, I’m sure I can find something to do.” Her brain quickly jumped to the other foot. What am I gonna wear?

Looking at the clock only served to make her panic. Tara paced her bedroom floor, wearing only her underwear and the white, lacy top she’d finally decided on.

After eventually falling asleep and having had a few anxiety riddled dreams, she’d woken up feeling as though she hadn’t slept… although artificially energized. She hadn’t felt tired at all, seemingly running on adrenaline.

The blonde had gone through the day, her heart threatening arrest at every turn - excited and frightened all at once. Two classes had felt like a thousand, minutes ticking by at the speed of molasses. A ‘To Do’ list ran in her mind, on a loop for hours.

She’d done most of the items on her list now. Shower, hair and makeup. Some jewelry… but, she couldn’t decide between the long, dark-floral skirt and the old but immaculate jeans.

She felt the top she wore went better with the pants. But, when she’d gotten them they’d been loose fitting. She’d still been in high-school and now the fit was closer to snug, her hips having filled in some.

Tara wasn’t one for showing off her body; wore baggy clothing or long skits mostly – didn’t much like attracting attention, at all. These jeans, although most would say fit nicely, felt oddly like wearing a neon sign on her ass.

She glanced at the clock again, two minutes had passed. Willow would be here in twenty minutes or so. The blonde picked up the jeans, pushed a leg in. Her thoughts getting the better of her in the moment, she paused and glanced back at the skirt laying on her bed. Twenty minutes, Maclay… Choose!

The evening air felt slightly humid for the time of year, making her self-conscious about the probability of frizzy hair. Willow patted it down as she walked across campus to Tara’s dorm building. She was glad she’d opted against a jacket. The long-sleeved, deep-purple chemise being just warm enough for her not to feel sweaty.

After an hour of trying on clothes, the redhead had opted to keep to what she knew. At first, she’d even contemplated raiding Buffy’s closet. But, then had come to the conclusion that it would be ultimately pointless. Tara knew how she dressed already, she’d know if something was out of character… no?

In the end, she’d thought of the times she’d ‘tried’ being sexy or alluring and had made up her mind. Willow wasn’t regretting the long denim skirt and clogs, the outfit along with the makeup and jewelry made for a suitable first-date look. She looked cute, if she were to say so herself.

Half-way up the stairs to Tara’s floor, her palms started to sweat. She felt like she’d never been on a date before, like this was all a first. She’d been on dates with Oz, so she shouldn’t be this nervous surely. It’s different… is it because I’m the one taking her out? Or, because she’s a… she?

A few students walked by her in the hall as she stood wringing her fingers nervously, staring at Tara’s door. Willow straightened her blouse, patted at her hair and cleared her throat. Doesn’t matter, we’re just having dinner together. She reasoned with herself sternly. It’s not like you aren’t friends already.

Three small knocks, her hand had a mind of its own. She was almost shocked at the movement, but the door opened and shock was instantly replaced with a whole other, different kind of intense feeling. “Hey,” Tara said softly, standing demurely in the doorway. Her smile was subdued and her cheeks pink, all very visible with her hair being pulled back.

Oh, wow… she’s… Willow’s eyes grew bigger, seemingly trying to take more of Tara in. She’s so beautiful. The blonde’s hair was pulled from her eyes, something she’d just realized how seldom her friend did. What she wore was what struck Willow incoherent. The light, soft and thin looking white blouse was laced at the collar. A low, rounded collar accentuated by a long necklace with a dark blue stone at its center. Tara was wearing jeans and a pair of those boots she seemed to like wearing. Her makeup was light, hints placed in strategic places meant to highlight natural features. Natural features that all felt newly discovered, newly recognized as beauty.

“Pretty,” The word tumbled from Willow’s lips, a whisper that she thankfully caught. “I-I mean, hi. You look very pretty.” She said honestly, her smile making her eyes sparkle and the tips of her ears turn a dark pink with embarrassment.

Tara bowed her head, expecting a curtain to fall but she couldn’t hide tonight. “Thanks,” Looking back up after realizing the futility of her actions, she continued, “You too… beautiful.” She smiled crookedly and rolled her eyes, “As usual, beautiful.”

Her giggle made Willow’s heart flutter, she reached for Tara’s hand and took it gently. “Ready to go?” She asked, still grinning goofily. Her excitement at the evening ahead finally winning over her nerves. “I have a cab waiting.”

This surprised the blonde, her expression obvious as she locked the door. “A cab?” Turning back, her hand was taken again, fingers lacing with Willow’s in a warm embrace that made her heart jump. “How far are you taking me?” A hint of a teasing tone laced her words.

Where no man has gone before… The redhead couldn’t help the thought and exploded in a short, private giggle fest fueled by nerves and nerdy jokes. Her hand was squeezed gently, Tara’s amused but confused look reeling her in. “Sorry, brain’s being silly.” They made it out of the building, hands still clasped. “It’s not that far.” The leafy scent of late-fall evenings struck Willow as if for the first time, “Just outside of town. No sushi in Sunnydale.” She said as she led Tara toward the administration building parking lot.

“I thought so.” The blonde nodded, “Um, I’ve never had sushi.” She pressed her lips together in a tight smile, a small dimple puckered her cheek and Willow found the expression adorable. “I hope there are shrimp-less op-options?” The redhead looked askance at her hopeful question but nodded in the affirmative. “I’m allergic.” Tara explained simply with a shrug. “But-but I want to try the options.”

Her smile and the skip in her step made Willow’s heart swell. She’d always loved making someone happy, with gifts or anything. But, the sensations she got from making Tara happy were different… made her want to smother her in tenderness. “You can have whatever your heart desires!” The redhead said excitedly. “Or, in this case – your stomach.” She ended with a giggle, swinging their hands between them. I could do anything if she’d just ask…

Rounding the corner, they could see their cab waiting patiently.

Blue eyes blinked, squinted dubiously – almost distrustfully looking up through long lashes, holding Willow in a defying gaze. Tara held a chopstick in front of herself, on its end a small green glob that looked oddly colored to the blonde. “Intense?” She asked, an eyebrow quirking.

Willow couldn’t help but giggle, she nodded and tilted her head as if saying. ‘I warned you’

Tara rolled her eyes and shook her head. How bad can it be? Sticking her tongue out in a point, she poked the small glob of wasabi into her mouth. Her date’s eyebrows rose expectantly, the blonde swirled the paste around her mouth and her eyes grew wide in shock at the sting. She shot Willow an accusatory look reaching for her glass of water.

The redhead’s laughter was subdued, being in a public setting with other patrons having dinner sitting nearby. “I told you it was intense.” She shook her head and reached for the soya sauce, “You mix a little with sauce to give it some zing.”

Picking at bits of rice, popping them into her mouth to alleviate her stinging tongue, Tara pushed her little sauce dish towards the center of the table. “What did you get me?” She looked at the plate sitting in front of herself, clueless. Poking at a piece of tuna with her chopstick, “It looks really yummy.” She said honestly.

Being allergic to shrimp and having no idea what to expect other than seafood and rice, she’d let Willow order for her. After a few minutes of intense conversation with the waiter, and then going to the counter to talk with the chef - the redhead had been confident in her choices, for both safety and taste.

“That there is tuna sashimi.” The redhead explained the ball of rice with fish, pouring some soya sauce into her own little dish now. “You have some salmon sashimi, too. That,” She pointed at the cut up roll, “Is a veggie roll, all veggie goodness. And this one,” Looking up after indicating the last roll, “Is a dynamite roll.” Her nose crinkled in a mischievous grin, “A little spicy.”

Tara was delighted, both the food and Willow – she felt like she was on cloud nine. “And, you?” She nodded at her date’s plate. “That looks cooked.” This fact surprised her as everything else was raw.

She explained her teriyaki roll, and her Seattle roll. Willow also had ordered herself some tuna sashimi, “Ever used chopsticks?” She asked when Tara picked hers up between her fingers, obviously trying to figure it out. When the blonde shook her head, she was easily showed how it was done. She seemed to pick it up quickly, and soon enough she’d added wasabi to her own sauce wanting more zing.

Tara picked up her piece of sashimi and closed her lips around it, biting it in half before pulling the rest away. Her tongue darting to catch elicit rice, her jawline moving while she chewed. “Mmm,” The moan was soft, her head tilted a smidge back and to the side. Tara closed her eyes to savor the bite. So good... how can raw fish melt?

Willow almost dropped her chopsticks. A wave of heat rippled up her body, her eyes glued to the blonde’s neck. A long, delicate and oh so soft looking neck. She gulped, finding her mouth dry Willow took a few sips of her drink while peeking from over her glass.

Tara tried to keep her laughter down, one hand covering her mouth and the other grasping onto Willow’s on the table’s surface. “Buffy caught Giles and her mom kissing.” The redhead was explaining mid-giggles of her own, “I’m so glad my folks were out of town.”

They’d finished their meals a while back, deciding to just stay a bit longer and spend more time together before ending the date and going back to the dorms.

The mood calmed and the laughter died down. They exchanged coy looks when their feet would bump into each other under the table. Conversations of books they’d read, things they’d seen and people they know.

Tara fiddled with the fingers clasped in her own, subconsciously counting freckles. “You have nice hands.” She thought out loud, grazing a knuckle with her thumb softly.

A shiver ran down her spine at the attentive touch. “I do?” Willow asked, her eyebrows shooting up her forehead. She’d never given them much thought.

“Hm,” The blonde nodded, looking up with a crooked grin she contemplated her words a moment before explaining. “Graceful... feminine…” She ran a finger along Willow’s index, “Willowhands.” She concluded simply, her crooked grin widening and the blush on her cheeks darkening.

The redhead’s cheeks darkened as well, the sense of being flirted with delighting her. “You should see me type.” She countered jokingly, wiggling her captive fingers.

Tara tightened her grip slightly, pulled on the hand to regain eye contact before suggesting something. “Next time you come over, you should bring your laptop.” She winked, pulling Willow’s hand to her lips – she kissed a knuckle and grinned against it.

“I’ll uh,” The redhead squirmed in her seat, suddenly feeling constrained in the booth. “Press any button you want.” She licked her lips at the look in Tara’s eyes, sultry was the only word that came to mind. “As often as you want.”

The blonde quirked an eyebrow, “Really?” She asked challengingly.

Willow head turned as if a starter pistol had been shot, looking for the waiter. She quickly found him and her free hand shot up, “Check!” She squeaked.

Tara let go of the Willowhand. “Please.” She giggled and took a last sip of water.

The cab ride home had been quiet. Shy glances that felt like kisses were exchanged silently, patterns gently drawn into palms of hands with tender fingers. Willow fathomed at the intimacy possible in the back seat of a cab. Liquid electricity ran up her arms and through her nervous system at every graze of a finger.

Without a thought, both walked up to Tara’s dorm building. Hand in hand, they made it to her door and the blonde single-handedly unlocked and opened it, not wanting to let go.

Pulling Willow in after her gently, she pushed the door closed with a loud shake of the hinges and pulled the slight redhead into her arms. “Come here,” She kissed her cheek, her jaw. “Thanks for an amazing dinner, Willow.” Tightening her hold when she heard a sigh escape the redhead’s throat, she looked into deepening green. “I want to kiss you so much.”

Willow fell back against the door, bringing the blonde with her. She didn’t say anything, just kissed the lips she’d been fantasizing about kissing again since that first time. “Hm-mn,” Her fingers clasped the back of Tara’s head, soft satin-like hair flowing through her fingers.

Hands against the redhead’s sides, Tara’s fingers gripped and kneaded. Tilting her head, she captured a swollen lower-lip and teased it with her tongue. The soft moan the move elicited fueling the intensity of her sensations, hands running down the dip in Willow’s waist she grasped onto the yielding flesh, pulling; her need liquefying.

She was getting lost in the feelings coursing through her, felt flush and absolutely turned on. Willow ran her fingers down that beautiful long neck, her palms falling flat against the skin at Tara’s open collar. She could feel the heart racing under that hot skin. She couldn’t hold her mewling, pleading moan in when she opened her mouth invitingly.

When the invitation was eagerly accepted, her knees almost gave out. Tara’s mouth was warm and succulent, her lips so soft, the taste of her tongue carrying on it sweet memories of their date. Hands were now grasping at her hips, Willow’s pelvis thrust forward. She wanted more contact, needed to be closer somehow. Her arms now wrapped around the blonde’s neck, holding on as the sensual sensations wreaked havoc through her system.

She needs to stop that… Tara thought as she reached for the girl’s ass. That thrust, and subsequent undulation of Willow’s hips were making her hotter than hell. Her hands full now, she couldn’t help but squeeze and pull the woman into her. “Goddess,” She husked out after pulling her lips away long enough to take a breath. Willow’s mouth was soon at her throat, teeth grazing her skin. She almost lifted the slight redhead right off the ground. “Willow,” She groaned, for the first time the redhead’s sex-appeal hitting her full force. Calm down, relax…

“You feel so good,” She mumbled against the skin of Tara’s neck, “I can’t believe this.” She dropped her arms, encircled Tara’s waist instead and pulled. Closer, need tighter… The blonde’s breasts pressed against hers, Willow could feel her nipples through her shirt. “I don’t want to stop.” Should we? She couldn’t be sure of herself anymore, she had no idea what she was doing.

All she knew was she wanted more, and it felt like it was going to get more intensely sexual and that felt a bit quick. Willow knew she’d spaz if she’d really think about it, but the hormones rushing through her veins were making thoughts hazy.

I should, I should stop… “Me either,” She almost dropped to her knees, almost gave in. “But we re-really should.” Tara brought her hands back to Willow’s hips, held them firmly but tenderly. Fingers trembling with restraint, “I should… there’s n-no rush.” She emphasize shaking her head, making sure she wasn’t being misunderstood. The state she was in… well, Willow wasn’t leaving this room tonight if they didn’t stop. “R-right now, I wanna rush.” She gulped loudly.

She nodded and grinned a proud grin, hair mussed and cheeks flushed Willow gave a chaste peck on Tara’s swollen lips. Wow, go me! “I had such a good time with you.” Her eyelids fluttered, eyes sparkling joyfully. “Thank you for saying yes.” For the first time in her life, she hadn’t tried to be sexy and ended up feeling sexier than a thousand Verucas.

Tara giggled softly, shaking her head as if in disbelief. She leaned her forehead against Willow’s and smiled. “You really better go.” She whispered and kissed a cute freckled nose. Stepping back a few steps this time, she made sure to put distance between them.

Willow had a cocky sort of smirk on her face, her tongue pressed against her teeth. Her head wobbled proudly, “Talk soon.” She twisted the doorknob, “I’ll call when I get home.”

While swinging the door closed, she could hear Tara’s answer. “I’ll be waiting.”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:09 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
DIBS. I promise that I am not all stalkerish. :eyebrow I am waiting on someone to comment on Meeting Expectations so I can add another installment. I think I just finished it, and went to look if there was an feedback and there I saw your new addition.

Quote:
That thought made her gulp loudly, feeling uncomfortable with the idea. Hopefully she’d find a cure soon, or Tara would have to come out all over again. There wasn’t a supportive and colorful flyer for that one.

I smiled at this quote, and now understand how to do them!! Only took almost 10 years. Slow on the uptake. Made me think of the flyer. "Are you going to turn into a demon?" "Worried about killing your loved ones? :hmm Meet us at the Stevenson cafeteria at 8 pm. We will be the ones in the corner with our backs to everyone."

Quote:
Willow almost dropped her chopsticks. A wave of heat rippled up her body, her eyes glued to the blonde’s neck. A long, delicate and oh so soft looking neck. She gulped, finding her mouth dry Willow took a few sips of her drink while peeking from over her glass.

Lesbians eating sushi. It was one of my first dates too. I think it kind of is a litmus test. I was naïve when I took my ex partner, she said she'd never eaten sushi, so I offered to take her out to get some. Remembered that it is definitely a sensual experience. SIGH

Reading and writing all this fan fiction is making me sort of sad and lonely. The idea of starting to date at the age of almost 54 is scary, but as I read, I realize that I want some adult companionship. :glasses

Love reading your story. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:56 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

taranwillow4ever wrote:
I smiled at this quote, and now understand how to do them!! Only took almost 10 years. Slow on the uptake. Made me think of the flyer. "Are you going to turn into a demon?" "Worried about killing your loved ones? :hmm Meet us at the Stevenson cafeteria at 8 pm. We will be the ones in the corner with our backs to everyone."

:laugh oh my god, I wonder if the flyer would be written in some sort code only demons could figure out.
taranwillow4ever, I completely relate on the sad and lonely feelings coming from reading (and starting to write) fanfic, it can lead a serious case of the single lady blues.

CopperAndGold, I don't even know what to say. That was so sweet and sexy and sensual and adorable! I am glad to see Tara's hope for finding a cure and that even if she can't that it may not spell the end for her and Willow. Even if she feels she might need a Slayer to restrain her- and I glad to read that you are planning on exploring the demon stuff.

I would like to think Willow feels different about dating Tara, because she is dating Tara, because what they have is different and special than what she has ever experienced. I feel pretty good about this theory :)

Post subject: Not An Update - Feedback and request
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:02 pm 
3. Flaming O

This is not an update, just a quick reply to feedback since Shirrey (Edited) touched on something I wanted to bring up!

taranwillow4ever wrote:
DIBS. I promise that I am not all stalkerish. :eyebrow I am waiting on someone to comment on Meeting Expectations so I can add another installment. I think I just finished it, and went to look if there was an feedback and there I saw your new addition.

I started reading your fic and I have to be honest, it's so raw and real - the characters I love are going through so much, especially Willow... I have a hard time sitting down and reading for a long time. It makes me really sad, but I love the theme and what you did with the characters. Their initial personalities we met in the show (some more on the periphery like Willow's parents) were spot on, and fit well with your story's setting. I'm enjoying reading it, although it is taking me a while... need many breaks. :kitty

taranwillow4ever wrote:
Reading and writing all this fan fiction is making me sort of sad and lonely. The idea of starting to date at the age of almost 54 is scary, but as I read, I realize that I want some adult companionship. :glasses

Ok, good - it's not just me... *sigh*

shirrey wrote:
taranwillow4ever wrote:

:laugh oh my god, I wonder if the flyer would be written in some sort code only demons could figure out.
taranwillow4ever, I completely relate on the sad and lonely feelings coming from reading (and starting to write) fanfic, it can lead a serious case of the single lady blues.

I kind of want to try and make a flyer now, in photoshop :lol But, seriously - stop making me notice my loneliness. :eyebrow

shirrey wrote:
CopperAndGold, I don't even know what to say. That was so sweet and sexy and sensual and adorable! I am glad to see Tara's hope for finding a cure and that even if she can't that it may not spell the end for her and Willow. Even if she feels she might need a Slayer to restrain her- and I glad to read that you are planning on exploring the demon stuff.

This is why I'm replying now instead of waiting for the next update to be finished... I'd like to develop Tara's past but, would hate for it to become this big exhibition update filled with memories and stuff like that. It seems... lazy? I don't know. I'm wondering what you guys might think, if you have any idea of how I could incorporate that into these chronicles.

I've been hinting at stuff, here and there - is that type of info drip enough? Am I making the same mistake as the show? I require input please! :geek

I'd love to hear what you guys might have to suggest! The next update is being written as we speak. :love

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:24 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Well yay a for updates being written as we speak!

I trust whatever you want to do. I think I have Tara's demon heritage on the brain especially because I have been writing and thus overthinking about it. I think it coming in as you feel it needs to serve the story is best.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:11 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 1
Here's the thing,

I've been stalking these boards/WT fanfic for the past few months ever since I finished my annual Buffy re-watch and rekindled my love for these two. I'd never really managed to get into fic for some reason but this time it's changed. The kind of fic I can dip into the most is the in-universe stuff, and I can't recall how many different versions of W/T S4 'behind the scenes canon' I have read. It's kinda cool how many different interpretations there are of how their relationship blossoms.

Anyway I had read some of your older fic, CopperAndGold, and really enjoyed your writing. It was therefore a very pleasant shock when I discovered this board was 1) still active 2) you had chosen to start a S4-based fic. Knowing that I enjoy your writing already, for it to be based around this era of time is simply a delight!

I'm not well-versed in the etiquette of feedback and all that (see aforementioned 'stalking of the boards'), but I can say that I have thoroughly enjoyed your interpretation so far. I've never had the experience until now of habitually checking the boards for updates - it's quite exciting! The way you treat Willow and Tara feels in character and believable, and it's clear that you have thought deeply about who they are. And as others have already said, it's a joy that you have chosen not to drag out the 'will they/won't they'. I've also felt like they'd recognise their feelings fairly early on. I think about how quickly they magnet-ised together in 'Tabula Rasa', and I believe a similar thing happened in their beginnings too.

In regards to Tara's demon background, it's really up to you and how you feel it serves the story best - where you go I will follow. Personally, as a reader it's not something I'm primarily fussed about in this particular point in time. This is totally personal headcanon territory here, but it's not something I imagined even Tara herself thought about much during this time. I pictured Tara in some ways pretending that her 'demonness' wasn't there, as part of her escape to college. More than that, I feel that deep down she doesn't believe it's true either, and that's why it's easier for her to repress it. In 'Family', she says to her dad something like "It doesn't feel evil, it feels good", and that jumps out to me. We all know that Tara is very perceptive, and although there is an internal conflict with what she was brought up to believe, I think she can sense deep down that there is no evil in her.

Okay didn't mean to go on a tangent about my own interpretations there - don't mind me, please go forth and do your own thing, I know it will be good! :applause

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:12 am 

What a wonderful first date!
I'm proud of Tara for choosing the form-fitting jeans and against "hiding" from Willow by wearing her hair up.
At the start of the restaurant-scene I was thinking: Yummy, I have to eat some sushi soon - then you started with the sexiness and the flirting... :drool

Quote:
“I’ll uh,” The redhead squirmed in her seat, suddenly feeling constrained in the booth. “Press any button you want.” She licked her lips at the look in Tara’s eyes, sultry was the only word that came to mind. “As often as you want.”

:flirt That moment reminded me of Willow's "I like my buttons curvy" in "Neverland".

And than the kissage, wow! I'm glad they stopped before the "point of no return", though. Tara was right, they shouldn't rush this.

I guess since they already came to this stage of their relationship we won't get to see the "wobbly-chair"-scene Willow mentioned in "When Erynn found herself", will we?
Hopefully we will witness the babble Tara wished she could have recorded after Faith appears, though…

As to the demon issue, I would like to read a little (more) background to it. I always wondered after the "Family"-episode how on earth Tara's father was able to convince her mother that she was a demon and that the demon had manifested/taken control of her as she turned 20. I can't imagine a grown up wiccan falling for some plump medieval "witches are spawn of the devil = demons"-logic, so there must have been more to it. Another big question for me always was exactly what kind of "transformation" Tara feared that she thought she could "blind" the scoobies to - did she expect to grow some horns etc., although her mother looked perfectly human until her death?
As I understand your stories (including "Breaking chains") so far, "your" Tara is scared that her demon might "break out" or at least make her loose control somehow and physically hurt Willow in the process even before her 20th-birthday. I guess that fear was "encouraged" by her father to "keep her in line" before she turned 20. But why did he invent that 20th-birthday deadline in the first place? :hmm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:11 pm 
3. Flaming O

First of all, thanks to: Shirrey, genuinemoldedplastic, Will's Redemption, taranwillow4ever for replying to my neutoric self, about the demon stuff. With your replies I was able to decide on a method that I can be happy with. :grin

Now, the feedback about the date:

taranwillow4ever wrote:
Lesbians eating sushi. It was one of my first dates too. I think it kind of is a litmus test. I was naïve when I took my ex partner, she said she'd never eaten sushi, so I offered to take her out to get some. Remembered that it is definitely a sensual experience. SIGH

I didn't eat sushi until well into my late twenties - I'd been out for a while by then. The sensuality of the experience wasn't lost on neither myself or my girlfriend at the time... either. Seems a common thing, should make it a stereotype like the U-Haul :laugh

shirrey wrote:
I don't even know what to say. That was so sweet and sexy and sensual and adorable! I am glad to see Tara's hope for finding a cure and that even if she can't that it may not spell the end for her and Willow. Even if she feels she might need a Slayer to restrain her.

They're a triple threat, those two: Sweet, sensual and cute as heck... pretty much amounts to Sexy with a capital 'S'. Tara is struggling with understanding herself now she's away from home. It's only been a little over a year and a half her mom died, she left shortly after with her brain full of gunk. Lies were truth, truth never definitive... always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

shirrey wrote:
I would like to think Willow feels different about dating Tara, because she is dating Tara, because what they have is different and special than what she has ever experienced. I feel pretty good about this theory :)

This is a good theory, one to which I'm sure Willow will come to on her own as well. She just needs more data to compare. :wink

genuinemoldedplastic wrote:
Here's the thing,

I've been stalking these boards/WT fanfic for the past few months ever since I finished my annual Buffy re-watch and rekindled my love for these two. I'd never really managed to get into fic for some reason but this time it's changed. The kind of fic I can dip into the most is the in-universe stuff, and I can't recall how many different versions of W/T S4 'behind the scenes canon' I have read. It's kinda cool how many different interpretations there are of how their relationship blossoms.

Anyway I had read some of your older fic, CopperAndGold, and really enjoyed your writing. It was therefore a very pleasant shock when I discovered this board was 1) still active 2) you had chosen to start a S4-based fic. Knowing that I enjoy your writing already, for it to be based around this era of time is simply a delight!

Ok, uh... flattered. Blushing... ok, done. Thank you... :blush I'm so happy you like my writing and that you get into it! I don't know how far back you went, but my old stuff pre-Erynn... yikes. :lol I can't re-read them now, I feel embarrassed... I hope I've improved, I think I did which is now a bubble I beg you not to burst. :lol

genuinemoldedplastic wrote:
We all know that Tara is very perceptive, and although there is an internal conflict with what she was brought up to believe, I think she can sense deep down that there is no evil in her.

I wanted to bring this up because you're right, if we go by the show and only the show - it's hard to think Tara would believe she has evil inside her. But, my cannon fleshes out her past a bit more in 'When Erynn Found Herself' depicting something in her past that reinforced what her family had her believe. I think, this next update might clarify a little... but since it's not time for this type of conversation between the girls, it's only hinted at here.

Will's redemption wrote:
What a wonderful first date!
I'm proud of Tara for choosing the form-fitting jeans and against "hiding" from Willow by wearing her hair up.
At the start of the restaurant-scene I was thinking: Yummy, I have to eat some sushi soon - then you started with the sexiness and the flirting... :drool

I'm proud of Tara, too. :grin Comfort zones be damned.

Will's redemption wrote:
And than the kissage, wow! I'm glad they stopped before the "point of no return", though. Tara was right, they shouldn't rush this. I guess since they already came to this stage of their relationship we won't get to see the "wobbly-chair"-scene Willow mentioned in "When Erynn found herself", will we?

Oh, uh... unfortunately, no. :blush It was a horrible oversight... I meant to, I really did.
Will's redemption wrote:
Hopefully we will witness the babble Tara wished she could have recorded after Faith appears, though…

That's a promise!

Will's redemption wrote:
But why did he invent that 20th-birthday deadline in the first place? :hmm

Ahhh, this is the crux of it really. Lilian, Tara's mom was dying... keep reading. :wink

I think that's all of them? Not sure, my mouse has scrolling issues right now. If I missed anyone, kick me in the shin!

Onto the next update!

Paradigms and Kisses

Author name – CopperAndGold
Rating – Soft-R for kissing action and bewbs.
Feedback:love Always look forward to your feedback! I love checking the board to find them :grin
Summary – Between the episodes ‘Goodbye Iowa’ and ‘This years girl’. Hangouts and Makeouts.

The room’s lighting was wrong, not unpleasantly so – just, wrong. Too dark? When she looked ahead, she realized it was Tara’s room. The blonde witch in question stood at the window, the curtains thrown wide – moonlight highlighting her silhouette casting her head in a golden halo.

Her hair pulled back, the low collared white blouse, the necklace resting just above the center of a hidden cleavage, the fitting jeans… Willow took a step forward, feeling like her feet were weighed down. Tara smiled invitingly, a little tilt of her head. The sensations from her date’s kiss rushed through her lithe frame, wanting nothing more than to relive it.

The blonde reached up a hand, her eyes heavy and cheeks pink. She was in her arms in the blink of blue eyes, Willow’s mouth at her neck hungrily kissing and nibbling the smooth skin there. Something pulsed around them, Tara’s breathing in erratic synch with it.

Everything was hazy, feelings became indiscriminate. Vague and unfocused, details lost – touches were gropes, handfuls of flesh. Sounds distorted, smells just slightly off… she felt fingers much like her own but, colder and definitely misplaced.

Startled, she jumped back a step and saw the beautiful witch with her head thrown back against a leather covered shoulder. Arms were gripping her, holding her up. Lipstick; dark red marks at her neck - Tara’s incoherent keening the redhead didn’t recognize, had never heard before.

Willow saw herself holding Tara up, but it wasn’t her was it? “Wanna be bad?” The vampire smirked, tilting her head towards her prey and raising inviting eyebrows.

“Don’t.” Willow almost took another step back, her tone of voice menacing, “Get away from her.” She said through gritted teeth.

Vampire-Willow pouted, “Don’t wanna.” She replied petulantly, running a finger down Tara’s neck. “Smells pretty.”

“Yeah,” The redhead tried to reason with the fiend, “Ok, yeah I get that. I like her too, in fact I was just…” She grew angrier at her doppelganger’s actions while completely ignoring her.

Her finger had crept lower, down the center of the blonde’s neck and chest. It pulled at the top’s collar granting herself a naughty peek. Her widened eyes darted toward Willow, obviously pleased with what she saw, her tongue pressing against her bottom lip lasciviously.

Willow shouted, “Hey! Stop that, you pervert!” Shaking her head and pointing accusingly. How was she here? She was ruining everything! “I was here first, you know.” She ended lamely, “It’s me she wants.”

The vampire chuckled derisively, even Tara seemed to smile at that. “I am you, doofus.” Her hand reached up and took hold of a full breast, the blonde’s sharp intake of breath and the subsequent deep kiss caused Willow to be confused and conflicted. Her hands, her lips felt… she raised her fingers to see.

They felt as if she were kissing and touching Tara.

“Stop it.” Willow whined impotently, the sensations running through her completely incongruous with her emotions. She looked down at her hands, smooth and supple skin moved against her palms making her mouth water but her hands were empty. “Sto-Stop…” Her voice grew weak, fingertips damp, vision hazy she could only see fuzzy blobs moving in moonlight, low feral growls and soft moans.

“No, don’t...” It was Tara’s pleading whispers, “Please, don’t stop.” Willow both hated and loved the desperation in that voice, couldn’t help but feel like it was partly directed at her.

“Tara,” The redhead begged, “She’s gonna ruin everything!” The rattle of metal to her right almost got her attention. She blinked furiously, trying to focus on what the vampire was doing. A pressure between her legs making her legs shake. “She’s not me.” Willow could only mumble, her center having turned liquid, feet now stuck to the floor.

Another loud rattle, this time she recognized it. The high-school library book cage being rammed by a werewolf, “Oz?” Ok, this was seriously messed up now. She turned to see the library and the cage, Oz wolfed-out facing away and looking down at something, saliva dripping from his fangs.

Her hands trembled, felt like she’d stuck a finger into a wet, scorching velvet electrical socket. Something caught her eye, on the ground in front of the wolf. Vision clearing for the time it took to recognize strands of copper-red hair. A sudden and explosive blur of dark fur as Oz lunged forward roaring loudly.

With a start, Willow shot straight up in bed panting. Heart racing, she wiped at her forehead and tried to straighten her pajama top. “B-bad,” Shaking her head furiously, she blinked a few times trying to dispel her dream. Whether nightmare or wet-dream, the matter was still being debated by her mind and body. “Bad dream.” She croaked tightly, looking toward Buffy’s bed expecting her roommate to have been woken up by her thrashing.

But the Slayer, after a long night of patrolling for Adam, was still sound asleep.

Willow fell back and let out a deep, calming breath. What the heck? She grumbled mentally. Her dreams were often vivid and odd, but rarely ominous. No Slayer dreams for this witch, and she hadn’t dreamt of her doppelganger in ages.

She’d gone to bed expecting wonderful dreams after the evening she’d had with Tara. This definitely was not what she’d signed up for. If Willow wouldn’t have been so frustrated, she’d have wanted to analyze whatever that had been. But, as it was – she was slightly uncomfortable in her pj’s, and wide awake thinking of Tara.

Best date, ever. She smirked to herself proudly.

Everything had felt different with Tara. From the moment of meeting, every action had been instinctual. It wasn’t the attention the witch had given her that had spurred Willow to action, it had been of her own volition. Tara had her attention from the start – it’d been herself reaching for something, someone she’d wanted.

She’d reacted to Oz, but had acted for Tara. Such a small… big difference. Willow had returned Oz’ affections for all the things he’d checked off an itemized list of pre-requisites, as well as a few wishful items like him being cute and popular. One could dream, and this young redhead had – then there came Oz, jumping in front of a bullet for her.

Not only did he fit perfectly, but he cared a lot and they both grew to love each-other deeply. Every milestone in their relationship had felt like a logical, next step. Everything easily foreseen because of having witnessed these types of relationships before, had longed for one herself. At times she’d found herself disappointed. Thinking it seemed like it should have been more passionate, somehow.

But, this experience with Tara was completely different. It was exciting but frightening as well - she had no idea what she was doing. What should happen? How fast, what could and couldn’t she do?

She felt like she’d jumped into the deep end without knowing how to swim. Wait… what are the bases, now?

Xander had told her about the bases growing up. First base, second base… the progression of make-out sessions. They’d made her blush and squirm innocently, then they’d come in handy with Oz.

But now things seemed vague.

She was obviously no expert, but second and fourth base seemed to overlap in this particular case. Never mind that, what the heck is a homerun now? Her nose crinkled up, she’d confused herself again.

It was way too early for this.

It’d started out by just being Evil. Witchcraft was its science and magic its tool. Tara had been born full of evil potential and her father made sure she knew it on that day.

She was seven when she’d discovered by accident that her reach wasn’t as short as she’d thought. Tara had dropped her crayon, it’d rolled under her bed. Trying to reach it physically had failed, but in her struggle perception had shifted away and back when she got stuck momentarily and panicked. She hadn’t understood what had happened, but the crayon had been propelled across the floor.

When she’d finally squirmed out from halfway under the bed, her brother had been standing in the doorway – shocked. He’d called for his father then, saying how Tara was like their mom. How she’d attacked him with flying crayons.

The law of the house was laid down for her that day. Tara started getting lessons about control from her mother. Her father changed with her, became stricter. For having frightened her brother, he’d been allowed to carry out her punishment. Donny got away with a lot after that, he’d only had to threaten his sister to get his way.

Tara had to learn house chores from her mother who’d been loving and a delight to spend time with.

At seven, she’d learned to wash dishes, set the table and help with clothes. Idle hands weren’t allowed for those whose hands could wield power. That power would serve virtuous purposes in the Maclay household.

Her mother had long since accepted her burden but sometimes resented punishments when they came. Her transgressions had all seemed so harmless… a little spell to save the meatloaf from burning. Raising her voice when she got irritated, demanding answers when things didn’t add up. She’d been a spirited woman, but guilt had kept her on the right path for the most part. Discipline, for the rest.

Aaron knew the last thing Lilian had wanted was to end up like her mother. From what little Tara had heard, that woman had been… mean. A mean witch was a dangerous witch, her mother had concluded cryptically.

The years went by and the words 'Evil' and 'Demon' became interchangeable as her source of magic. The older Tara got the more details she’d glean about it in passing as Aaron, her father, had started calling it that when detailing its insidious temptations. Her failures at resisting them, bad behavior that needed correcting.

When the transgression was too big for a simple talking to, Donny would often be the one meting out the punishment. He knew Aaron didn’t enjoy it and would offer to relieve him of the chore as the eldest (and only) son.

To this day, Tara didn’t know if her father had any idea how bad Donny really was. Or, whether he did and let him do it, anyway.

Her brother reveled in describing the monster to her in detail, made it a physical thing for her to visualize while she got punished. You don’t know, sis. He’d seen their mother change one day before being brought to the basement, he’d said. Donny had described what he’d supposedly seen. A picture of horns, talons and scales had been painted without so much as a word from her parents.

Tara had been young enough for the image to sear into her brain, forever branding herself a demon with every hit of the belt or fist. With every lie, every bad thought – being envious, prideful or greedy – eventually, she didn’t need her father or brother to keep herself in line.

Her mother’s cancer had been diagnosed terminal when her father told Tara about the twenty-year-old deadline, almost ten years to the day after telling her she had Evil inside. You’ll want to give in more than ever if you leave. He’d said. At that age… It’ll come out, you’ll need us. You can’t leave here.

But, there was no way she was going back. She was starting to think Evil and Demon got mixed up, parts made sense to her and others didn’t. But, she had so little light to shine on it all… she couldn’t make out the truth. So, she had to try and fight it – whatever it was, her mother had accepted it. Tara wouldn’t.

If her demon wasn’t a demon and her family was just weird, each in their own way… Her father was controlling and hated witchcraft, her brother cruel and her mother deeply conflicted. At the very least, she figured being away from it all was a good thing.

She put her Tarot cards away, having been setting them up and down again while sitting on her bed – thinking. She had every reason in the world not to go back, now. Magic was supposed to be evil, from her demon. With Willow though, it felt nothing like evil. Nothing she did with the redhead felt evil, other than her sabotaging the locator spell. She’d done it out of fear. Willow fought evil pretty much every day.

Her father had made magic a trigger for her fears, and here was Willow dismantling it by shining light.

Last night’s date and the resulting spine-melting kissing… Tara never wanted to disregard the whole demon thing more than she did now. But, the lust she’d felt already in Willow’s presence, like she’d never felt before – the temptation to give in to something that overpowering… it was everything her parents had warned her about.

She hadn’t told Willow just how bad things had gotten in the end, with Rachel. Losing control again was a deeply worrying thought, even if she really did doubt she would ever hurt the redhead. Demon or not, there was evil in her. The magic might not come from it, or the demon – but she’d seen it. Had let it out before – oh, she believed.

Tara had been lost in thought since receiving a call from said redhead over an hour ago. She would be on her way by now, with a surprise. Tara busied herself straightening the room up before making sure her hair wasn’t a mess and that she was happy enough with how she looked.

For now she wouldn’t think about the demon. Tara would be self-aware and in control, but for the sake of being a good person… not out of fear. At least, that was the plan. Her paradigms kept changing.

Willow kicked the bottom of the door lightly, announcing her arrival. Her arms were full at the moment, “Hey,” She said slightly winded when the door opened.

“Hey Will-oh! Um…” Tara pulled the door open completely to give the redhead room to pass, “A television?” She asked her excited looking friend.

Willow stepped in quickly with the small box in her arms, and a backpack on her back. “Yeah!” She responded excitedly, “I thought we could watch something if you want.” Looking around the room, she quickly asked. “Where should I put it?” She winced, “My arms are falling off.”

Tara hastily cleared a space on the desk, “Here.” She offered, wondering what they would watch. Whatever it was, she was sure to enjoy spending time with Willow. When the television was put down, Tara stepped behind the redhead and pulled the backpack off her shoulders. “This is heavy.” She observed before kissing a soft, freckled cheek and dropping the bag on the bed.

Her stomach fluttered at Tara’s kiss. Willow exhaled loudly with relief, “Aahhh, thanks.” She rotated her shoulders and stretched her back, pointing at the bag. “There’s a VCR in there with some tapes.” When the blonde turned to look after handing off the VCR, she busied herself with setting everything up.

Tara sat on the edge of the mattress, peeked into the bag knowing she wouldn’t recognize much. Deciding to leave it up to the redhead to introduce her, she instead focused on watching the setup process.

Willow had on a pair of dark pants that were nicely pulled across her bum, bent over the desk to connect the electronics together. She remembered the feel of that butt in her hands, how firm and yielding it had been as the girl had moved against her. Is that thing set up yet? She thought, fidgeting in place uncomfortably.

“Ok, All done.” Came the chipper announcement, “What’d’ya choose?” Willow asked excitedly, opening her arms indicating the small television. Tara’s sideways glance at the bag and shrug was explanation enough. “Want me to show you?”

“Hm-mm,” The blonde nodded enthusiastically. Her smile reaching her eyes making them seem to sparkle. Tara patted the mattress and scooted further onto the bed. “I don’t know any of these, I’m s-sure.”

The mattress dipped a little under Willow’s weight as she joined her, “Those can wait, first...” She said airily, straightening her arm to lean towards her crush, “How ‘bout a kiss?” The redhead fluttered her lashes comically and pursed her lips which had the desired effect, a Tara-giggle and a soft, tender kiss.

“Mmm.” Her arm started to tremble as the kiss went on, leaning all her weight onto it as she was. Weak from having carried the t.v. all this way, it hadn’t taken much for it to protest.

It’d been a good kiss, but not good enough to miss the shaking. “You ok?” The blonde asked sweetly. “Your arms are sore.” Reaching for the appendage in question, she took hold of the lean bicep and massaged gently. The warmth of Willow’s skin permeating the fabric of her shirt, she made her movements slow and deliberate, savoring every touch.

Tingles of relief raced up her arm and down her spine. “Mmm,” Willow’s eyes grew heavy, the massage felt so nice. “You’re good at that.” She twisted her hips, turning towards Tara inconspicuously making sure her other arm was accessible. But, judging by the blonde’s grin and raised eyebrow, she’d been found out. “Not my fault, it’s jealous.”

“Hm-mm,” Came the short reply, the smile never leaving Tara’s face. “So, what did you bring?” How in the world could she resist this girl’s charms? Why would she ever want to?

Willow explained the different movies and shows she’d brought, categorically grouping them by genre. Looking back at the blonde expectantly, she asked. “What are you in the mood for?”

The question had been asked innocently enough, but Tara’s cheeks tinged pink nonetheless as she reached for the other arm. “Something…” Her eyes shot up in thought before saying, “Cuddly.” With a sweet grin that made Willow’s belly flop. “That’s not a genre category.” She countered wittily.

The blonde had her own retort, though. “And, I’m not a koala.” She looked proud, her smile growing wider. “Still cuddly.”

She couldn’t be more pleased with her choice. As soon as the movie had started, Tara had been intent on the television, in rapt attention. Willow was leaning against the headboard, the blonde had started off by her side but – throughout the film they’d shifted around.

Tara watched ‘A Bugs Life’, her head resting on Willow’s thigh while the redhead watched the play of emotions come to life on the blonde’s beautiful face. Running fingers through soft hair, feeling her heart tug every time Tara laughed.

She’d given herself this time to really enjoy looking at her crush. Willow had seen this shirt before, it was a simple white cotton shirt with a design on the front, but Tara filled it so alluringly. Laying partly on her side, the evocative sight of her breasts’ movements as she laughed – could desire be funny? A jiggle that seemed to beckon grabby hands and watering mouths. ‘Hi!’ They wobbled, Tara’s laughter the music her breasts danced to. And, a nose had never been so perfectly shaped, really. Had she ever even noticed someone’s nose, before? Willow was in heaven, all these complex emotions were new to her and only fueled her anticipation at discovering more.

At a particularly worrisome moment in the film, she’d been unable to resist smoothing out the crease between anxious blue eyes with a finger. Tara had turned towards her - with an embarrassed grin and rosy cheeks, she’d reached out.

The kissing started sometime around then, things were a little hazy now. But, there was definitely skin under her fingers. Smooth, soft and warm – Tara weighed her down, anchoring her to the mattress with her exquisitely yielding warmth. Legs entwined, hands roaming tentatively along sides.

Willow clutched at the skin, Tara’s waist was so smooth, their kiss deepening. The sweet sounds she made just spurred the redhead on, everything was hot – the room, the air, the space between them, the mattress, Tara’s skin, her skin – the redhead wanted to roll over, be on top – press her down, just... She wanted to move. Her hands… her whole body just wanted to wriggle and press into Tara.

“Mmn,” Her lips pulled away with a quiet pop, “Ok, whew,” She said, turning her head slightly. Need a… something… She shifted a bit and her eyes shot wide at the feeling between her legs. I’m… I’m soaking wet! The blonde was too busy to notice her blush of embarrassment, thank the universe.

For Tara’s part, things were much… much the same. The seam of the pants she wore easily discernable, pressed against Willow’s leg as she was. She hadn’t heard the sigh, only noticed the movement – lost to sensation, her lips had travelled down the front of a thudding throat. Tara left the spot thoroughly tongued and kissed, fingers grasping at a wriggling hip. At least it had been wriggling… “Ok?” She half-mumbled and whispered against the skin bellow Willow’s ear.

“Hm?” Goosebumps, her skin had exploded when Tara’s hot breath hit her ear, “Oh yeah… just…” Her hips dug into the mattress, trying to push the ache away. “Wow, you know?” Her labored breathing, bright eyes and mussed up hair painted a lightly debouched portrait. Blowing air at her forehead did nothing to clear it of sticking strands of hair.

Tara giggled, leaning her forehead against Willow’s collarbone. Of course she knew, “I know,” Couldn’t resist a little kiss there, “Are you hungry?” The question made the earth shake, her head now hopping along with the redhead’s laughter.

Last edited by CopperAndGold on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:42 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Dibs :eatme

Quote:
The years went by and Evil became interchangeable with Demon, it became a source of magic. The older Tara got the more details she’d glean about it in passing as Aaron, her father, had started calling it that when detailing its insidious temptations. Her failures at resisting them, bad behavior that needed correcting.

I read these sentences several times; I am confused, is there a word missing, or a comma? .
What I think I understand is: Demon=source of magic. As Tara got older, she learned more about the demon from her father's comments. Did her father call the demon "it"? Them=Evil and Demon and inferred magic.

I feel like this is a very important passage. I want to truly understand it.

I must say I am so happy that the beginning was a dream. I am not as versed in each episode. Did Vamp Willow make an appearance in one of these two episodes, or is this just a CooperAndGold dream creation?

Quote:
The question had been asked innocently enough, but Tara’s cheeks tinged pink nonetheless as she reached for the other arm. “Something…” Her eye shot up in thought before saying, “Cuddly.” With a sweet grin that made Willow’s belly flop. “That’s not a genre category.” She countered wittily.

I liked this interchange.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:19 pm 
3. Flaming O

taranwillow4ever wrote:
Dibs :eatme

Quote:
The years went by and Evil became interchangeable with Demon, it became a source of magic. The older Tara got the more details she’d glean about it in passing as Aaron, her father, had started calling it that when detailing its insidious temptations. Her failures at resisting them, bad behavior that needed correcting.

I read these sentences several times; I am confused, is there a word missing, or a comma? .
What I think I understand is: Demon=source of magic. As Tara got older, she learned more about the demon from her father's comments. Did her father call the demon "it"? Them=Evil and Demon and inferred magic.

I feel like this is a very important passage. I want to truly understand it.

This is me trying to speak to the insidiousness of language in a situation where someone has control over another. Tara was young, ten to thirteen, when her father started exchanging the word 'evil' with demon. If anything, I kind of see it as an initial slip on his part. Used the word demon a few times, before Donny picked it up and made it something else through cruel 'play'.

[Just as an aside, I've been interested in sects, cults and religion my whole life so I guess this is me trying to explain how I got to understand why people would follow an ideology to the point of doing bad things to others.]

I see Aaron as a deeply religious person who is, like everyone, flawed - I'd go on to say deeply in his case. His fear drives most his actions, making him controlling and blind to his son's behavior. Donny, by contrast, is a cruel guy and will take any advantage he can get over his sister - has grown up seeing his mother being subjugated and has come to take that on as the way to be. I think that Donny would have been the main "painter" of the demon as an actual creature that would "come out" or manifest. Aaron used the word to mean Evil initially - the dark force of the bible. Donny made it a concrete thing in Tara's mind. I think there was a bond between father and son which would have made it perfect ground for Donny to plant the seed in his father's head about the demon being "real" to Tara so she wouldn't rebel and go all magic mama. Aaron and Donny then, would have conspired to make it her reality in time for her mom's death - to keep her at home so they wouldn't have to 'do for themselves'.

language and its use is important. Spells, religious texts, etc... Language is a programming force as well as communicative, like with computers. A word becomes a symbol representing emotion - Evil = Demon = Magic = DON'T or else. The '=' sign here is in time measurement equal to 0. A trigger - Word = Emotional Reaction. No thought, rational or pause - pure instinctual reaction. Mind-Control.

That was wordy... but I hope it makes sense? Let me know, you're right in thinking I placed importance in that passage. I'll re-write it if need be for it to be clear. Thank you for the feedback!

Quote:

I must say I am so happy that the beginning was a dream. I am not as versed in each episode. Did Vamp Willow make an appearance in one of these two episodes, or is this just a CooperAndGold dream creation?

No, not at all - Vamp Willow stayed in season 3. This is all my brain cannon :lol We'll pick up with the show's episode soon, with This year's girl. There's a period of time between the two - these few next updates will be during that time.

I felt I needed to reply to this since I happened to see it and I feel it might be of use to others who read this update. If anyone else feels the passage in question isn't clear enough, let me know! :love

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:52 pm 

I'm not good at dream interprentation, but my guess is Willow is subconsciously scared about the lust she feels towards Tara. Embrace it Willow, it's all of the good!

Tara's trip down the memory lane of her childhood and youth made me really, REALLY hate her brother, hate her dad and dislike her mom for not protecting her daughter from all the abuse she must have known about. :gnome
I fervently hope that in your Version of the "Family"-episode Donny and Aaron will try to force Tara to come with them against her will and receive some pummeling from Buffy and Xander for it!

The scenes of Willow and Tata together were again a perfect mix of cuteness and sexiness.

Quote:
“And, I’m not a koala.” She looked proud, her smile growing wider. “Still cuddly.”

So cute! Can someone create a koala-smiley for this board?

Quote:
Willow was in heaven, all these complex emotions were new to her and only fueled her anticipation at discovering more.

Yay, go girl, no fears of the unknown!

Quote:
“Wow, you know?” Her labored breathing, bright eyes and mussed up hair painted a lightly debouched portrait. Blowing air at her forehead did nothing to clear it of sticking strands of hair.

Tara giggled, leaning her forehead against Willow’s collarbone. Of course she knew, “I know,” Couldn’t resist a little kiss there, “Are you hungry?” The question made the earth shake, her head now hopping along with the redhead’s laughter.

:drool :laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:54 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Willow's dream was really interesting (I keep misreading Vamp Willow as Dark Willow and that gave it a whole different edge) Will's dream line that 'she will ruin everything' has me thinking, is it fear of her sexuality, fear of the future actions that could be seen as evil, fear of having Tara part of her vampire fighting reality? It was almost as if Willow was talking about being the softer side of Sears girl, but opposite. Even more disturbing is her dream self showing Tara liking the vampire's attention. I am rereading Sidestep right now and keep being brought back to that. But here, I wonder what that means to Willow.

I love your description of the difference (and similarities) about Willow's feeling towards Oz and those toward Tara. I certainly don't want to start a 'should Willow have been bi?' discussion, but the way you wrote it fully embraced, to me, how Willow could have really loved Oz and still been gay. There are other binds to people loving each other besides sex, but also how one reacts sexually is really important to a relationship that's ,well, sexual. Doesn't mean she loved Oz any less, just that there is something more with Tara.

Tara's demon thing, the show really did it muddy didn't it? There wasn't even fear from Tara when her birthday was arriving until her family showed up. But maybe that was it. She thought she was past it, or that her family had let it go and she could deal ( but she still should have shown some fear before they showed). I do believe that their presence would make the fears quadruple, like she thought if they came for her, maybe it was real. Anyway, how you are weaving it works a nice line between fear of it being true and enough hope for their to be doubt. Paradigms shifting, totally. You have already shown that Tara is hopeful that she can find a cure or at least a way to manage it, but maybe she is also burying it a bit to be able to enjoy what is happening between her and Willow.

Their koala date was the sweetest. They are so comfortable and coupl-y already, and we buy it because we can see the connection. I love the non-sequiter at the end, it's such a true moment of, ok how do we shift from this hot make out session we are not quite ready to explore further? and Willow cracking up showing that they are comfortable enough to be awkward with each other. Yay!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:37 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Bumping this hoping C&G is still lurking around. I miss this Fic! I hope it someday continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:24 am 

I second that! Please continue this wonderful fic!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:49 am 
3. Flaming O

Oh good, I wasn't starting to write again for nothing hehehe

I've been in a more stable place these days and might have been writing a continuation to this fic on the down-low. I'm glad to see there is still interest in reading it!

Expect something soon-ish :grin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:28 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
I too look forward to reading the continuation, now that i have found this yuge story. :bounce

Simple, but good. Well written.
Sometimes you don't need to turn Willow into an airship captain, for a story to be interesting.
And that's a sign.

If you can take well trodden ground, and make it fresh and exciting, that's pretty good work.
Bravo. :clap

R :flower

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:57 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:
Oh good, I wasn't starting to write again for nothing hehehe

I've been in a more stable place these days and might have been writing a continuation to this fic on the down-low. I'm glad to see there is still interest in reading it!

WOO and HOO!!! both for feeling better and for impending updates!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:36 am 

Quote:

I'm overjoyed to hear that! :bounce :banana :applause

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:11 am 

Hi! :bigwave I'm giving you a gentle nudge here because since your anouncement of a "soonish" update seven weeks have passed...