The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2675 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90  Next
 Post subject: Re: Looking for a Willow & Tara Fic Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
Xebrite wrote:
Hi. I've been searching for a story where Tara and Dawn are living with Buffy, but our friendly Slayer is so not friendly. Tara decides to leave, Dawn wants to go with her, but this sends Buffy into a rage and she begs Tara not to leave. Dawn figures that Buffy is in love with Tara (which freaks out the blonde wiccan out), but they leave anyway. Xander is married and is leaving too with his wife (can't remember her name). ANYWHO, Tara and Dawn go to LA. Tara finds Willow again, but surprises are all around. Willow has a child and Tara is her other mommy. I hope someone has an idea of what I'm trying to find. I also know that Faith has a big part in the fic too.

That sounds like Surprises and Secrets by Alex_Vixen viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5920

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
shirrey wrote:
Ah, I totally could have mixed up which was being published. I love them both, but yeah, The Lamb is a killer- I have only been able to read it once.

I wasn't the one looking for the 'Angry Buffy fancies Tara story'- but I know the one you mean (can't remember the name though) and that is a spot on description :lol I will keep a look out too and PM if I find it

Cheers!

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 am 
4. Extra Flamey

sadie wrote:
zampsa19752001 wrote:
What you are looking for are Portal (Tara's POV) & Tightwire (Willow's POV)... They were taken down on author request... PM your email address so I can send them to you...

This is quite late, but I've been looking for these for ages. Would you share them with me, too, if you still have them?

Does anyone actually have these, still? Thank you!

EDIT: Just found!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:38 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Laragh wrote:
Guys, if the fic is off-Pens (or not in the archives), please use the PM function and don't discuss it here. It's okay to ask if you can't remember if it was here or not, but please keep any subsequent discussion off this thread.

Thanks Laragh. And to add to this: that includes posting direct links to them or the main site here on PENS. If you know a fic is somewhere else then simply answer that you've sent a PM.

There are thousands of fics right here. The BEST fics. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:17 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hope that someone can help me with this fic,...it's been on my mind lately. It may not have been on the PENS, but I would love to re-read it if possible. If anyone can help the "folks" here can. Of COURSE, I do NOT remember title OR author!
Tara was a lot less shy, actually had friends in HER dorm,...where Willow would visit her frequently. I distinctly remember Tara ordering pizza with artichoke leaves on top, and teasing her dorm neighbor about how to eat it! Tara was also much more sexually adventurous than canon.
Thanks again, Blessings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:40 am 
3. Flaming O

MotherD wrote:
[....]

Tara was a lot less shy, actually had friends in HER dorm,...where Willow would visit her frequently. I distinctly remember Tara ordering pizza with artichoke leaves on top, and teasing her dorm neighbor about how to eat it! Tara was also much more sexually adventurous than canon.
Thanks again, Blessings

The Edge of Silence by Triscuit7 (Not Complete)
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2896

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:39 pm 
9. Gay Now

Delete Please.

Last edited by Azirahael on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:41 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Azirahael wrote:
Kajun wrote:
Laragh wrote:
Guys, if the fic is off-Pens (or not in the archives), please use the PM function and don't discuss it here. It's okay to ask if you can't remember if it was here or not, but please keep any subsequent discussion off this thread.

Thanks Laragh. And to add to this: that includes posting direct links to them or the main site here on PENS. If you know a fic is somewhere else then simply answer that you've sent a PM.

There are thousands of fics right here. The BEST fics. :)

Wait, is this saying that posting links is bad, even if they are links to stories on this site?
Because that seems hugely counterproductive.
If we post links, anyone else reading can go right there, without needing to PM back and forth.

I'm assuming i misunderstood. Please clarify.

AZ, We've been over this repeatedly. This forum is for PENS and archived fics from PENS ONLY. Posting off-site links is not allowed on the PENS forum. I will remove off-site links posted in this thread.

Xita doesn't pay for this website so that people can use it as a hub for other fic archives. The Kitten board cost money to keep going. AD FREE too. These are her rules. Follow them. You already have use of a PM system and Xita agreed to allow off-site fics to be posted in a thread in the Litterbox forum. She's being pretty damned generous.

The traffic here gets slower every year and before long there won't be enough to justify the cost. I'd hate to see this place shut down --One of many reasons I don't appreciate it when people consistently send traffic elsewhere.

If you need more clarification I'll be happy to take this up thru PM. This thread is for finding fics. Not arguing rules that have already been well established.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:28 am 
9. Gay Now

Delete please.

Last edited by Azirahael on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
To clear up any confusion:

Fics hosted here on PENS or in the DCP Archives can be linked to and discussed here.

Fics hosted on any other website need to be PM'd or contained in the Litterbox thread.

Hope that helps.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:12 pm 
9. Gay Now

Laragh wrote:
To clear up any confusion:

Fics hosted here on PENS or in the DCP Archives can be linked to and discussed here.

Fics hosted on any other website need to be PM'd or contained in the Litterbox thread.

Hope that helps.

Perfect! Thanks.
Yeah, i just misread/misunderstood, and wanted clarification.
Cheers! :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:59 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
Long time no see! I'm on the hunt for some fic, and I remember one where a pregnant, alternate universe ended up in the canon world. Her Willow was dead, and angeil investigations finds her and call the scoobies.

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:29 am 
3. Flaming O

faolan228 wrote:
Long time no see! I'm on the hunt for some fic, and I remember one where a pregnant, alternate universe ended up in the canon world. Her Willow was dead, and angeil investigations finds her and call the scoobies.

Unparalleled Love by Lovers4Ever
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=826

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:26 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi I'm looking for a fic, pretty sure it was in pens but can't find it by searching. It was setup like tv channels where each tv show had a different story and a different version of Willow and Tara sometimes with different names. I think in one, one of them is a doctor and I think Willow is called Willa in one.

A second fic I'm looking for but am not certain of the site is one with Rack and Amy. I remember a scene where they find a girl who turns out to be Amy's cousin with a garter around her neck. It's meant to mean she's a traitor or something. I'm pretty sure rack is trying to gather or possibly destroy some books. Amy blames Tara and Willow for her cousin's death and goes after them but eventually finds out the truth.

Thanks for any help you can give!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:23 pm 
9. Gay Now

Guineapigpwr wrote:
Hi I'm looking for a fic, pretty sure it was in pens but can't find it by searching. It was setup like tv channels where each tv show had a different story and a different version of Willow and Tara sometimes with different names. I think in one, one of them is a doctor and I think Willow is called Willa in one.

A second fic I'm looking for but am not certain of the site is one with Rack and Amy. I remember a scene where they find a girl who turns out to be Amy's cousin with a garter around her neck. It's meant to mean she's a traitor or something. I'm pretty sure rack is trying to gather or possibly destroy some books. Amy blames Tara and Willow for her cousin's death and goes after them but eventually finds out the truth.

That first one sounds a lot like the series done by Chris Cook AKA: Artemis

Never heard of the other one.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

Guineapigpwr wrote:

1) Sounds like WTTV: The Kitten Show which was a multiauthor collab. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4003

2) only thing I can think of with an Amy cousin is Dry Heat by vampyregurl73 (on the front page of DCP). But the deadness and the choker angle rings no bells.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

Copies From A Previous Post: "Hey I'm looking for a fic that I read a while ago but I don't know what the title is. All I remember is that Willow, Buffy, and some of the others from the gang turned into 3 year olds or something, Faith was there and was reading with the little Willow, and the adults videotaped them so they could see it when Willow and everyone else turned back into adults. Oh, and Willow gave Faith a hug for reading with her when she was young. Please can someone help me? I was going to show it to a friend."
Hello, all you very helpful kittens and moderators. I have loved reading ALL the fics on this board since finding it, BUT I must have been reading fics initially somewhere else. The above request reminded me of this story. Some had suggested a couple of possibilities, but they are not it. I CAN add that it was set in the Magic Box, and the author had decided that EVERYONE was a Lesbian. W/T of course,..but Faith was WITH Cordelia, many others were in girl/girl couples. Willow and a couple of the ladies were messing with magic ingredients and a cloud of powder covered them all. When they woke up the next morning those covered by the powder were children. Any ideas? I'll take a PM if it was not initially (or never) a PENS story.
Thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:54 pm 
9. Gay Now

I don't know that one. And i've read a few where the Scoobies get turned into kids.
If anyone finds it, and it's off-board, please PM me. I'd like a read :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Azirahael wrote:
thespian_phryne wrote:
ImTheOtherOne wrote:
So I'm looking for a fic that I feel I have seen here... might be wrong..[PENSIVE FACE].. it starts out with willow and JFK but Tara comes back and she ends up being like a witch slayer? And she gets willow back to and I think JFK gos all villain or some thing. Anyway any help please? Or any thing kinda like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

If anybody finds the correct answer, can you please tell me the title. I am very curious. Because none of the candidates I found are the correct one and I am very annoyed!11one

I think this is the one i'm looking for.
I think the cover art has AB in her wolf tank top.

And i think Tara has a a magically significant birthmark/tattoo. And knows how to fight, on account of the PTB changed the rules in the afterlife.
Oh and she has anger issues, due to some slayer-ness

Any of that sound familiar?
That sounds right. Any one find this one?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:49 pm 
9. Gay Now

ImTheOtherOne wrote:
That sounds right. Any one find this one?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No. Worse, i've been stuck with this before, and i have found it. But, every 6 months or so, something happens, and i lose my bookmarks :(
It's not the best story, but i remember it being pretty decent.
I remember she got a sort of golden magical tattoo/spell to help her control the anger.

I'll keep looking.

[Edit: think i've found it. Long story. Have not had a chance to check it. I'll PM you the link.]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:04 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi all,I am trying to find a fic but I'm not having any luck searching for it..Seeing Red happened Willow goes to England with Dawn They come back..Tara comes back from the dead only to get turned into a vamp she has a cross on her leg and a daughter living with her aunt that Willow doesnt know about.Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Please and Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:29 pm 
9. Gay Now

Williowitch78 wrote:
Hi all,I am trying to find a fic but I'm not having any luck searching for it..Seeing Red happened Willow goes to England with Dawn They come back..Tara comes back from the dead only to get turned into a vamp she has a cross on her leg and a daughter living with her aunt that Willow doesnt know about.Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Please and Thank you

Almost. i know one almost exactly like that except for the daughter.
I've read several with Tara having a secret daughter, but no one where Tara is also a vamp.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:37 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Do you know where I can find the one your thinking of?
Please and Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:27 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 2
Alright everyone. Harry Potter crossovers willow and Tara centered. I’ve read I open at the close and it’s amazing and frustratingly not finished. Lol. I could have sworn there was another one?? Help please!!
Thank you!

Ariel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:02 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Chaosbleeds2 wrote:
Alright everyone. Harry Potter crossovers willow and Tara centered. I’ve read I open at the close and it’s amazing and frustratingly not finished. Lol. I could have sworn there was another one?? Help please!!
Thank you!

Ariel

Also unfinished but... Harry Potter and The Return Of The Witch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 2
Thank you Laragh!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:19 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Actually, Xebrite,

I think you may be looking for a story by Alex_Vixen, it's in the archives and called Secrets and Suprises

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:56 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I'm pretty sure it was unfinished but I've been looking for one where willow starts working as a groundskeeper as a school for the deaf where tara is a deaf professor..?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:59 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I'm pretty sure it was unfinished but I've been looking for one where willow starts working as a groundskeeper as a school for the deaf where tara is a deaf professor..?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:59 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Growth by willohand

(Sorry for the delay, I've been sick and AFK)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2675 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90  Next