The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Raven (updated November 25th)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:19 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I truly hope that burning Tara's body help Willow to bring her back and not prevent it... I hope that River submits to Willow....

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:02 pm 
5. Willowhand

I just found this fic and I really like it. Can't wait for an update, and I hope they bring Tara back soon

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:52 pm 
3. Flaming O

Well Taylor, I am impressed! That was an awesome update, and definately worth reading a few times. :)

Sorry it took me so long to leave feedback... life happened and kicked my butt! I hope you're doing well and I can't wait to read more!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:15 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Taylor,

I have just finished reading this and have been reading "Homewrecker" when you post to it as well. The way you paint your stories is amazing. I saw in the notes you would like to get "Raven" published and I really hope you are able to do that.

I can't say enough about how these two move me in both wonderful and sad ways (particularly Homewrecker). I sincerely hope you manage to finish both stories, you make it very easy to get invested in them.

Thanks for sharing.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:07 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I first read this story on the uber Willow/Tara website, and i'm so glad I re-found this story on this forum, with a few extra chapters! I was so happy...until I realised it is still incomplete. I remember reading it in one go and then going ASDFHEFGIJ when there was no more left to read. This story has been such a great journey, it's a well-told epic tale with just the right amounts of suspense, action, intrigue, etc, imho. Personally i really like the dark fantasy setting and atmosphere you've created, although it probably might be too slow/dark/un-romantic/painful for some. I like this genre so hehe.

The only nitpick I have with this story is that we don't really see much of Willow and Tara's characters and personalities as seen in the tv show in this fic, like, they could just be random protagonists in another random (but well-written!) fantasy story. Though I guess some variations must be expected, seeing as how the setting of this fic is so vastly different from btvs. Anyway, that's not to say I didn't enjoy the characters. Tara/Raven is definitely intriguing to me (I want to know what happened to her so baaaad).

I really really hope this will continue to be updated though it's probably unlikely to happen. Leaving us hanging with those evil vicious cliffhangers is positively cruel. The previous reviewer mentioned something about publishing this story. Even if there might not be updates anymore, I'd be really interested to know if it's true and if/when it will be published.

Also, I've got interested in your other fic Homewrecker. I can't seem to find it anywhere, not even in this forum :(. I would love to give that a try too.

Anyway, thank you for all the effort put into this story, I really really enjoyed it (yeah I know, mentioned already, mentioned again for emphasis).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:27 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Wow, just wow. This fic is incredible! I truly hope that you finish it and publish it. It is an amazing piece of work!

Hoping for an update soon!

~Leo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:37 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey Taylorgirl, it's been ages since I saw this fic, I'm not sure what possessed me to forget it, but I suspect darker forces! Just wanted to tell you that I just caught up to speed again, that it is still a wonderful fic and that I happily and eagerly await the next chapter! There's a lot going on in this fic and it takes a little to keep track of everything, but it is more than worth it! Keep it coming!

-Nen

~The Show Must Go On by Queen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:58 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Simply amazing. It's so sad that many great fics go unfinished.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:25 am 
4. Extra Flamey

After being gone a long (long) while from this whole forum, I was a bit dismayed to find that you can't even get in by most methods. I snuck in through a back door, only to find that most activity shut down in the early part of this year. What the frilly heck? Anyway, many thanks to those of you who have read, continue to read, and have left such kind comments on this unfinished tale. It's technically done (at least on my flash drive), but I never posted the completion. I'll see if I can track it down and place it where you can find it.

As to the question about my other story, Homewrecker, that was pulled for violating KB rules, and it burned me badly enough that I departed. Sadly, we don't always react in the right ways, and I was feeling particularly human during that episode.

http://citychickenfarm.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:39 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

What a pleasant surprise to receive an update about this fic! I myself haven't been around for years until I saw the notification today. So much nostalgia! And I'm still pretty pumped for the finished story (wouldn't mind a link to your other story as well if possible). It's good to hear from you again, regardless of outcome.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:55 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for an update... I would definitely love to read the rest of the story...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:29 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
I would love to read the ending to this story. I'd also like to read "Homewrecker" if it's finished as well too. I know it violates the rules here on the kb, and parts were hard to read because they were so ooc (at least for me they were), but I followed both stories and to see them be finished I'll always vote to see happen.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:45 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

This is why I don't read current fics... I'd like to and to leave some feedback also, but it happened to me loving a story and never getting to know the end...
It saddens me...
So I would start reading this fic when another chapter is updated...
And I'm still taking some risks xD
I don't want thisBoard to ever be abandoned. That's why I'm starting to leave some eords every now and then... I've been a lurker for years...
Hope you come back!

Enviado desde mi MB525 usando Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:57 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I might come back. You just never know. ;)

http://citychickenfarm.blogspot.com/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8