The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
 Post subject: Re: Introductions - Please Introduce Yourself HERE!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:16 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey guys!

I've been lurking around for quite some time now and I haven't properly introduced myself yet. What a shame... :D

So, the basic stuff: I'm Eszter from Hungary, I grew up in a small town in the South and moved to Budapest, the capital city of Hungary about 10 years ago. Currently I'm a teacher at a language school but I'm also working on obtaining my Master's degree. I live with my girlfriend and our pets, and I love spending time with my friends - they always keep me busy.

I've been a Buffy fan since I was about 12 years old, and re-watching the show just recently got me acquainted with this site so I'm really happy to be here! I've found some fantastic works on this board and I'm truly amazed by the talent of some of the authors. I still have a lot of catching up to do but reading your stories is my new obsession for sure :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:46 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Hi Eszter!

Great to see new people, especially long time W/T lovers finding this place!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:14 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hello, everyone.

I'm Maggie. My brother asked me to create this account to help him do a role playing bit or something. I'm not too sure. Need to look at his script again. He said all my posts in his Pens story should be "In Character."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:44 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 1
Hi,

I'm Jinny - aka the Mulberry Thief - and I'm the proudest little Australian this side of Toowoomba. Years ago I was closeted and writing secret stories on my laptop and yesterday I found the USB - so I was thinking about letting them out into the wilds. Absolutely loving reading all the marvellous creations hiding away here in cyber space.

Thanks,

Jin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
The Mulberry Thief wrote:
Hi,

I'm Jinny - aka the Mulberry Thief - and I'm the proudest little Australian this side of Toowoomba. Years ago I was closeted and writing secret stories on my laptop and yesterday I found the USB - so I was thinking about letting them out into the wilds. Absolutely loving reading all the marvellous creations hiding away here in cyber space.

Thanks,

Jin

Welcome! I look forward to your stories!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:14 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi! My name is Leah but I really dislike my name (every introduction resulted in Star Wars discussions) so everyone calls me Lay. I was adopted in Bucharest, Romania as a child and I currently live in the fanfreakingtastic state of California. I am ridiculously gay. I just wanted to express my gratitude to the people who've kept this website going for so long! It's 2017 now, and I think it's the COOLEST thing that this site is still going strong. I discovered Buffy (more importantly Willow/Tara) along with this site back in 2012. I recently got back into W/T thanks to re-reading Neverland. I figured it was about time I registered so I could leave reviews and thank the moderators for all of their hard work! I also write, but am extremely shy when it comes to posting my work for all to see. SO EXCITED TO BE HERE!! :wtkiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:22 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Hey Lay! Glad to have you here :) If you ever decide to post we'd love to see your work! Don't worry, kittens only bite when asked :kdevil

We hope to keep this board active for many, many years to come!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:55 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
Glad to meet you Luckycharms!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:22 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hi Kittens! I thought I would re-introduce myself since I haven’t been on the board in 15 years. I’m Chris, board name Tiggrscorpio! I delurked in December 2001 and was an active Pens writer for about 5 years. Some of my fics were recently reposted thanks to Laragh. Several others I haven’t been able to locate. If any Kittens have them they could PM me with copies, I would be grateful. I know I had a few stories unfinished. My lengthy furlough has me dusting them off and wanting to revisit the magic that is Willow & Tara. I was fortunate to meet several Kittens at the absolutely disastrous but hilarious Friar Tuck Inn convention. I was also lucky to have the opportunity to meet and interview Amber at that convention with a few other Kittens. Awesome memory! Very happy this board is still here. Thank you xita and all the moderators!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:28 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Wow! It was my pleasure to see that this community is still thriving and bring a huge smile to many faces.

With a short week ahead, I found myself reminiscing about my two favorite witches... and with that, I'm diving back into a world that I miss dearly.

Not exactly in an introduction but more of a welcome back. Thank you all for your hard work and contributions. I'm very appreciative. Take Care

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:08 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I'm another re-visitor from back in the day. it's been around ten years since my last confession..... Ah... I mean visit to the kitten board.

Hi again. We don't seem so active but I'm glad it still exists & I think we are still needed.

My soul brings tears to angelic eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:15 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Floyd wrote:
I'm another re-visitor from back in the day. it's been around ten years since my last confession..... Ah... I mean visit to the kitten board.

Hi again. We don't seem so active but I'm glad it still exists & I think we are still needed.

I know for a fact lots of 'newbies' still find us, just don't necessarily post. I will always fight for us to stay live :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:19 am 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 4
Hi peeps! New member but looong-time lurker here. This forum is where I actually got into fanfics in the first place. W/T is my favorite media couple in, well, ever and I've railed for what feels like years about the stupidity of post-Entropy Buffy.

So when I finally started writing fanfics in November on AO3 I kinda wanted to post them here as well because here's where I started out with both Tillow fandom and fanfics, even if it was only as a lurker.

Thanks Laragh for helping me out with setting up the account. Shoulda contacted staff earlier when I realized there was no register account button anymore. :)

I'm a married dude of 33 with two kids, 11 and (soon to turn) 9. Both are Buffy fans but our youngest is a huge Tillow fan as well and has gone deep into the nerddom which makes us proud. :)

AO3 Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:55 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hello, Kittens! I have come to realize that I never posted a new intro since coming back to the board. My name is Chance. I have been around the board since the ezboard days way back when. I haven't posted any fics of my own since back then (cannot even find them nor my old handle). I created a new account a few months ago after being told I cannot lurke in silence any longer. Darn. Hopefully I will do more than Beta and actually post one of my own. I am just glad to see this board still surviving after so long.

---------------
"In my world, we have people in chains and we can ride them like ponies." - Vamp Willow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:59 am 
2. Floating Rose

I have returned to the Kitten Board. The High Programmer (All Hail!) has provided me with a new password and I'm thinking of inflicting a Buffy/Worm crossover on you as soon as I can plan how. See you, anon, Kittens!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:58 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Rebecca Ashling wrote:
I have returned to the Kitten Board. The High Programmer (All Hail!) has provided me with a new password and I'm thinking of inflicting a Buffy/Worm crossover on you as soon as I can plan how. See you, anon, Kittens!

Welcome back! It is always good to see Kittens from way back when find their way home! There is lots of good stuff to read and reasons to stay around :grin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:49 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey, I'm Will-- 17 yr. old lesbian from Oregon (U.S). Found this board by going through my cousin's old fic archive recommendations from the aughts. I'm a pretty active reader, but I write sometimes as well.

I'm a huge nerd, a bit of a witch, and I love old things. When I'm not busy being a student I'm a teacher for after-school/summer programs. I can be found online under "falling-cosmos/fallingcosmos" mainly, but go under a few other names too! (darkwoods, rougeler, and jadefox namely). Active mostly on fic archives, AO3, Ff.net, and mailing lists that got turned into google groups before I could use the internet ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:05 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Welcome Will! Glad to have you!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:51 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hello! I'm Kaly, Australian, 22yo, and I watched BTVS and ATS for the first time in June 2022 and have been obsessively reading fanfics ever since. If you want to find me on ff.net and Ao3 I'm there under the same username as here

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:38 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

hello, i'm teeth (all lowercase)! longtime lurker, new user... used to read all the stories on here back when i was a young teen coming to terms with my gayness... now that i'm finally super duper out i decided to come back and finally make an account! so glad to see this site is still up. i'm a writer in theory but in practice i just like lurking. excited to be here :)

"occasionally, i'm callous and strange."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:31 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Welcome kaly and teeth! Lurkers are welcome, encouraged even! Get a nice feel for the board and post whenever you feel you want to!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45