The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: What Did You Dream Last Night?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:31 am 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 9
Okay, I'm gonna share something very strange with you. Don't judge.

Entering the eternal mystery that is my brain...

So my friend Stephanie invited me to the movies. She said it was a date with her boyfriend, but he was bringing a friend and she should, too. So she invited Lexi and me. So we get there, and she picks a seat as far away from her boyfriend as possible.

"Why aren't you sitting with Derek?" I ask. "And why is Lexi sitting with him and his friend?"

"Oh, I needed an excuse to invite you to the movies. We're not dating" Stephanie says, causing me total confusion. "The guy he invited is his boyfriend. I payed Lexi to sit as far away from us as possible."

"Uh... er... you know I'm straight, right?"

"Yeah. Doesn't stop me from having a good time."

So the night progresses and I remember teasing Steph about eating all the popcorn.

"I'll buy you a taco."

"Uh... er... now?"

"Duh, now!"

"Uh... What about Lexi?"

"I gave her money for a cab."

"So you intentionally ate all my popcorn so you could buy me a taco."

"Uh huh! Great plan, right!"

"Sure... Great plan."

Stephanie then leans in and gave me a very short kiss. I was just like "woah, dude!" except I said nothing, 'cuz I was frozen.

Then I woke up. I was like "Damn, brain! When did you start fantasizing about seeing a crappy movie with Stephanie?" Then it got even more confusing when I realized I hated tacos... And even more so when I tried to tell my mom about it.

ME: I had a dream that Stephanie took me to the movies with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend wasn't even there. It was weird.

MOM: Why was your brain fantasizing about seeing a crappy movie with Stephanie?

ME: EXACTLY!!!

I have a fish named Drusilla. He doesn't know, he thinks his name is Drew. Shhhh...

Spike: Are we feeling better, then?
Drusilla: I'm naming all the stars.
Spike: You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also it's day.
Drusilla: I can see them. But I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:00 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
I dreamed

1. That my friend Norm got pregnant. Yeah... that's going to be hard to explain. I guess the good news is that the guy who knocked him up who seems to be a one-night stand type guy is independently wealthy and always wanted kids...

2. That I was having an affair with Anne Hathaway. A younger Anne Hathaway (like Devil wears Prada age) and a younger me as well. Geez. Stupid me cheating on my wife.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:24 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
JustSkipIt wrote:
I dreamed

2. That I was having an affair with Anne Hathaway. A younger Anne Hathaway (like Devil wears Prada age) and a younger me as well. Geez. Stupid me cheating on my wife.

Good choice. She was rockin' some bangs in that movie.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:03 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
I agree, because if you're gonna 'dream cheat,' I think Anne Hathaway is a pretty good choice. YES PLEASE!

I had some choppy weird anxiety type dreams something about Christmas lights at the mall and riding an endless escalator. Maybe also a wheelchair on the escalator? I dunno, all I DO REMEMBER is that I had to pee and the escalator just kept going and going and going. I also had my daughter's guinea pig in my computer bag with some hamsters and other misc rodents. Yeah, that part was totally random and just plain weird.

After I woke up to pee, and apparently (finally) exited the escalator, I dreamt about playing fast pitch softball. I was getting coaching by some random cute girl that was helping me in batting practice. She kept telling me to hold the bat higher and straighter, that way I would get more power in my swing. Then she got right up on me and pressed herself into my back; wrapped her arms around me and over my hands to physically show me exactly what she was talking about. After about a minute I was like, "Damn, step off. I'm burning up!" Then I woke up to find my wife spooning me and giving off more heat than the Texas sun in July!

It was a rough night, so I'm hoping tonight is more serene.

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:25 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamed I was buying a Rick and Morty themed halogen oven.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:44 pm 

Laragh...LOL :))

A few nights ago I dreamt that Aly & Alexis were my next door neighbors. Aly & I would hang out at the fence between our houses and talk about our kids and random neighborly stuff. She was cool, they both were and fun to talk to. The best part about the dream was that I was their neighbor, which means I was rich and lived in a gigantic mansion type house! YAY ME!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:33 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 12
Last night I had the actor's nightmare. Only instead of prepping for a standard play, it was for an opera. Specifically, Mozart's 'The Magic Flute'.

I don't typically dream about opera... so I blame Willow for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Challenge Fics!: You Could Be Her ... Glasses ... Graffiti ... Pizza Day

Forbidden Fics?: Check out the Litterbox!

Oops, I made a mythtake... wt4ever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:38 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Classic flight dream - standing on a cliff, diving off (I think I got a bump from the scene in Wonder Woman) and just as I was about five feet above the ocean my arms went out and I soared back up into the sky - happened twice in the dream - loved it!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:57 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamed that all of us on here got excited because Amber was doing a new movie. We were all freaking out (yes, all y'all were there) and talking about how amazing the role would be and just generally fangirling. I can't remember why exactly but it was a super exciting role. Like all our fangirl dreams come to life.

And then the original article updates and it's not Amber, it's Ashley Benson.

My brain trolled me.

(I've come to resent the phrase 'the pretty little liars actress' from how often they are mixed up)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:31 pm 

Quote:
And then the original article updates and it's not Amber, it's Ashley Benson.

My brain trolled me.

OMG...I'm laughing so hard right now! :lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:36 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Normally I have that thing where all memory fades away in the first couple of minutes after I wake up, so since it didn't for once today, I thought I should share the pearl of wisdom my brain apparently went to extra effort to present me with: if you defeat a horrible evil-squid-god kraken-like sea monster, don't shove its body back into the ocean 'to keep the place tidy', because nobody will believe you did it afterwards, and that's really annoying.

That's all the mental advice I got out of that whole experience, so maybe I'm not missing much every other night.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:07 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Your dream made more sense than mine!

I walked into a curved dome room with a fireplace set in a curved arch of bricks. To the right was a tunnel requiring you to crawl down it and there was another fireplace at the end of the tunnel. I just knew that people slept at the end of the tunnel in a cosy "dog pile" heap by the fire. The idea was the fire and confined space kept everyone warm. As I stood there a white husky with pale blue eyes came out of the tunnel. I got a friendly loving feeling from the dog. The over all feel of the room was Hobbit-y but not exactly like it.

No idea where this came from!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:50 pm 
18. Breast Gal

I vaguely-remembered something! Probably because it was to do with what I was thinking over before I went to sleep, which was (spoilers?) maybe a little story where Willow and/or Tara are supervillains, but adorable comedy villains like Lucy Diamond, where they've got a superlaser but never actually fire it at any countries. While I was asleep, my brain decided that was a good idea, but it really needed to be set in ancient times, but with the full range of modern spy gadgets, just steampunked as appropriate for the era's tech level (what would you call it for the Xena era - swordpunk?) The main thing was the 'heroes' (i.e. the bad guys, because they're not W/T) getting surveillance pictures of Tara in her lair, which were actually sketches they'd got by having a guy hide in a tree near said lair and draw her. So, yeah, this is what my brain does.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:53 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

You better deliver this story now you've promised, Chris, I swear...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:03 am 
18. Breast Gal

I don't think the ancient times setting really works for the supervillain thing, but yeah, the concept's firmly in my to-do pile - based on the mental image of Willow grumpily sitting around a Sunnydale Megalomaniacs Society meeting dismayed at how everyone else is just gossiping and wasting time, until a soft voice pipes up: "M-maybe we c-could... try to t-take over the w-world...?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:55 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Country taken over by a totalitarian theocracy that implants psychic gems in everyone's foreheads that broadcasts their thoughts to anyone nearby, because it's much easier to be thought police when nobody can hide their thoughts in the first place. Although it wasn't working so well, because the factory making the gems was on back-order so they didn't have enough to outfit the whole population, and they were just going around telling people they'd have their telepath implants ready in a week or two, so just wait around for now.

It all sounds a bit like an old episode of The Twilight Zone, and so far as I can remember Willow and Tara weren't involved at all, so it doesn't seem worth pursuing :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:26 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
I can't remember last night but the night before I had a dream that Britney spears gave me a kitten it was white with a bit of ginger tabby markings near its ears awww haha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:07 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamed about a ceasar salad made out of edible paper.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:53 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I had a dream last night that I was fighting with a hairdresser who wanted to post a fic that broke the KB rules (this rarely happens, most people know what's what here before they post!) but it was WHILE I was getting my hair done and it was terrifying.

This was interspersed with a side-plot of a baby-switching storyline featuring characters from Coronation Street (a show I haven't watched in a decade) and a flood causing evacuation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7