The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 45 Updated 10/05/2014
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:46 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
zampsa19752001: I’m glad you are still excited to see updates!! I thought that it was time that Erin was handled and sent on her way. :glasses

Quote:
Can't wait for their honeymoon practice sessions

Honeymoon practice sessions are always a fantastic pre-wedding activity! :wink

willowtaralover: :bigwave Hello my friend!

Quote:
Just love the way that Mr. Maclay totally shoots down Erin when she claims to have a personal connection with the family through dating Tara. I've always liked it when writers re-write Mr. Maclay as a nice person instead of the jerk he was on the show.

Erin needed to be put in her place by Mr. Maclay - it just needed to happen. As for re-writing Mr. Maclay, well I did it for two reasons - 1) having him as an ass would not benefit the story and 2) my In-Laws actually know the actor that plays Mr. Maclay and I felt a bit weird writing him as an ass after they were talking about him. :grin

Quote:
Just had a thought about Erin, couldn't Mr. Maclay contact her company and inform them that she has been making unwanted overtures towards Tara? It's not a lie and it could mean that she wouldn't be sent to any other seminars or if she was then somebody would be with her to ensure she stayed in line.

I’ll see what I can do about getting something like that in there!

Quote:
Your unhappiness is your own doing, I won’t feel sorry for you, but I do pity you.”

Perhaps my favorite line of the update! :sigh

:pride

---------
:smash <--- too cute!

=====================================
Title: Meant To Be
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these Characters, just borrowed them and wish I did own them.
Rating: PG-13 – NC-17
Author: Branny72
Feedback: Pretty please…it helps me improve and if I get stuck it gives me ideas on where you would like to see the story go!!

Summary: AU – Willow is graduating from college at UC Sunnydale and has accepted a job with a company that is new in town. One night, while out with some friends Willow sees an attractive blonde who turns her life upside down. (No Vamps, No Hellmouth, No Magic...)

Authors Notes: Thank you to Willara4ever for all your help with this story. I appreciate your reading it and helping me with the idea.

Chapter 46

As they got closer to Thanksgiving Sheila started planning what to make for the dinner. She had called Willow every day for the past week to ask her if she thought Tara and the other Maclay’s would like a certain food item. Willow was getting rather frustrated with her Mother, but she couldn’t show it because Sheila was making an attempt.

“Hello Mother,” Willow said answering her phone.

“Willow Dear! I am calling to find out how many pumpkin pies you think we should have? Your Father thinks we should have four, but I think that is too many.”

“I think three would suffice unless Dad wants leftovers.”

“He doesn’t need leftovers. Since we stopped traveling he has gained weight and it just isn’t a pleasant sight when he walks around in his underwear.”

“Ew, Mom! Gross! I don’t want to think about men in their underwear, especially Dad.”

“Well, for me it isn’t such a bad thought,” chuckled Sheila.

“Then you can keep that image to yourself,” laughed Willow. “Are you sure you don’t need Tara and I to bring anything or come over and help?”

“I appreciate your offer, but we have this covered. I think I am set for this phone call. I’ll let you know if I come up with something else.”

“Alright, I’ll talk to you later,” Willow said before hitting ‘End’ on her phone.

“Who was on the phone?” asked Tara as she came out of their home office.

“It was my Mom again. I swear if Thanksgiving doesn’t get here soon I am going to have a nervous breakdown.”

“Oh you poor baby,” Tara said as she sat down on the redhead's lap and kissed her.

“Mmmm, a few hundred more of those and I may forget that call and my stress from it.”

“Only a few hundred?” Tara asked giving Willow a lopsided smile.

“That is to make me forget that individual call. Now, if you are interested in making me forget her entirely, I have a couple of thoughts on how that can be accomplished,” Willow said waggling her eyebrows.

“That sounds intriguing and fun. Unfortunately, I am meeting Faith in a few minutes.”

“Well, that sucks,” Willow pouted.

Tara smiled at the redhead as her lip jutted out and then leaned forward and sucked on Willows lower lip. Both women let out a moan of enjoyment. Willow tightened her hold on the blonde as their kiss turned into a deeper most lustful kiss.

“I have to go. We can continue this when I get home though,” Tara said placing a chaste kiss on Willow’s lips.

Tara stood up and grabbed her purse and said goodbye to the redhead.

Tara rushed into the TDM building and saw Faith standing there glaring at her.

“You’re late,” said the brunette.

“Sorry, Willow was on the phone with her mom again,” Tara said blushing.

“No, you were playing kissy face and lost track of time. Admit it Maclay.”

“Fine, yes, I was kissing my beautiful, and sexy fiancée. I am here now though. So, will you help me plan Willow’s Christmas present or are you just going to glare at me?”

“Isn’t she Jewish?”

“She is, but we agreed to celebrate both holidays.”

“Really?” asked Faith rolling her eyes. “Red just wanted more presents.”

"Um, actually it was me that wanted more presents," laughed Tara as she looked at the brunette sheepishly.

“So, what are you planning for Red for Christmas?”

“I was thinking of either taking her on a trip out of the country or maybe going skiing or at least getting a chalet in the woods where we can enjoy the time together,” Tara said smiling.

“I would go with skiing/chalet thing. You have to remember T you have a honeymoon to plan for as well. That you can go out of the country for.”

“Yeah, but for that I’m not sure I plan on leaving the hotel room. I’m thinking that it will be a week or two of hot sex and naked cuddles.”

“Gross. Why do you have to say things like that and put those images in my head?” scoffed Faith.

“Because it is fun for me,” laughed Tara. “What are you going to get Emily for Christmas?”

“I don’t know yet. She has been hinting that she would like a new laptop, but I’m not sure. I thought about maybe having her start looking for a house for us and seeing if we can buy a house together as a Christmas present.”

“Wow, buying a house together is a huge step.”

“Are you and Willow going to buy a house here in Sunnydale?”

“Yeah, we are. We’ve talked about wanting to get married, buy a house, and we’ve even talked about having kids.”

“Whoa, kids? No thank you,” said Faith shaking her head.

“You will just have to deal with being Aunt Faith then.”

“You are really going to trust your kid or kids with me?”

“Well, no. I am going to entrust them to Emily and hope that over the years our kids will teach you to be a responsible adult,” teased Tara.

Faith turned to the blonde and reached over and poked Tara in the ribs causing her to jump and squeal.

After Tara left Willow called Buffy and invited her over. Once Buffy arrived the two decided to play some video games. It was something that they hadn’t done in months. Not since early on in Willow and Tara’s relationship. Both Buffy and Willow admitted that they missed challenging one another.

“So, where is Tara?” asked Buffy as she settled on the couch.

“She is out with Faith. How are things going with you and Angel?”

“Better than I ever thought they would be. He is going with Dawn and I to LA to have Thanksgiving with Mom.”

“Wow, that is huge Buffy. I’m really happy for you.”

“Thanks Will. Who would have thought that we’d both be in love at the same time?” laughed Buffy.

“Buffy, after Oz broke my heart, I never thought I’d meet someone let alone be getting married.”

“I knew there was someone out there for you. I’m glad you found her...even if we didn’t know it was a her until she came along.”

“So, now that we’ve covered that we’re both in love and happy. Now, I am going to kick your ass in video games.”

“Keep dreaming Rosenberg. You’ve been working, traveling, and being all mushy lovey. I however have been practicing. You are going down,” taunted Buffy.

Willow grabbed the Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe game and handed Buffy a controller. Buffy chose to be Raiden while Willow chose Batman. The two started a battle, they were going to start with the best of three rounds.

“I’m telling you Willow, I have been practicing.”

“Whatever Buffy. I am a programmer and geek. I know these things better than you.”

The two battled it out. The challenge went from best of three to the best of nine. As the game progressed Willow and Buffy found themselves blocking the other with pillows, stealing the controller, standing in front of the other. They were doing whatever they could to get the upper hand and beat the other. After eight games they were tied at four.

“Next game wins,” said Buffy.

“Fine, you ready to lose Summers?”

“In your dreams Rosenberg!”

The game started and Buffy quickly won the first of the three matches. Willow took the second match. Now, they were down to the deciding match. They started and they found themselves in sync and anticipating the others moves. Every move that was tried was perfectly blocked. Willow countered a kick sequence that Buffy threw at her. Buffy ducked and avoided the power moves that Willow threw at her. The game match went on for longer than they had played the other eight matches. Finally, in the blink of an eye, Willow got the upper hand and Batman knocked Raiden down and the match ended.

“VICTORY IS MINE,” called Willow.

“You cheated,” defended Buffy.

“I did not. You just blinked and that was and is your weakness,” laughed Willow.

The two women continued to trash talk and taunt one another until they were laughing so hard they could barely breathe.

“We...haven’t...oh my...done...this...um...in a long...time,” Buffy finally managed to say while trying to regain her breathing.

“We need to,” agreed Willow.

“Hello my Wife-to-Be,” said Tara as she entered the apartment.

“I love hearing that,” Willow said as she made her way over to the blonde and placed a chaste kiss on Tara’s lips. “How was your day my love?”

“Long. How was your day?” asked Tara as the two sat down on the couch and cuddled together.

“I like working from home, so it was a good day. If I didn’t get to see you on a regular basis I’d prefer working at home.”

“Well, I have to agree that it is a great perk getting to see you during the day too. I love you!”

“I love you too,” Willow said placing a lingering kiss on the blondes lips.

“How about I make us dinner?”

“I’m not going to complain if you want to cook.”

“Have you heard from your mother today?” Tara asked with a smirk receiving an exasperated look from the redhead.

“Thankfully Thanksgiving is only two days away. Next year she is NOT hosting Thanksgiving.”

“Sweetie, it cannot be that bad,” laughed Tara. She knew that Sheila was driving her love crazy.

“Tara, she called me six times today asking such things as, do you prefer long or short stemmed wine glasses. Then she called and asked if Faith and Emily were going to be okay sitting next to Donnie or if she would need to separate us. THEN she called to ask what type of gravy everyone liked. Tara, she is driving me nuts.”

“Oh Sweetie,” Tara said trying to sound caring and sincere, but it came out more as a strained giggle.

Willow looked up at Tara and saw the blonde trying to keep a straight face. Willow poked Tara in the ribs causing her to squirm.

“Willow stop,” squeaked Tara trying to get out from under the redhead who was now laying on top of her.

“Give me a good reason?”

“If you stop, I will make it worth your while,” Tara said rolling her hips into the redhead causing them both to moan. “Very worth your while.”

“Well, now, that does sound like a very appealing idea,” Willow said seductively.

Willow’s phone rang again and she let out a groan. Tara grabbed the phone from the redhead.

“Willow’s phone, Tara speaking,” said the blonde.

“Tara, hello. It is Sheila. Is Willow around?”

“I’m sorry Sheila, she stepped out and apparently forgot her phone. Is there something I can help you with?”

“No dear, but thank you. I was just going to ask her about dessert. I will try her again later. When do you expect her back?”

“Well, she went out with Buffy, so it could be late. It might be best if you just tried to reach her tomorrow.”

“Alright dear, I will call her in the morning,” said Sheila before ending the call.

“Wow, Baby! You just lied to my mother. I think I love you even more,” laughed Willow.

=====================================~

Morning arrived and Willow’s phone was ringing again.

“Hello,” Willow answered.

“Hello Willow. Did I wake you?”

“Yes mother, you woke both Tara and I. What can I do for you?”

“Well, tell Tara I am sorry for waking her. I was just trying to wake you up.”

“Gee, thanks Mom,” said Willow as she covered the phone and told Tara what Sheila said. Tara laughed and kissed Willow’s head and pulled her close. Willow’s eyes involuntarily closed as she felt her naked body rub against Tara’s naked body.

"Do you think that we should have this as a casual or dressed up event?"

“You called me at six in the morning to ask if this should be a formal affair or not?”

“Yes, now, should it be or not?” Sheila said as Ira walked into the kitchen.

Willow was about to answer when she overheard her mother say to her father “Ira walking around in those skimpy, holey, underwear is not going to help with making the pies. Go put on something more appropriate.” Willow groaned and then she felt Tara tighten her grip on her. Willow whispered to Tara what she had just overheard. Tara kissed the side of Willow’s head and brought her arm up to rub the redhead's face, misjudging the distance Tara’s hand brushed against Willow’s breast sending a surge of desire consume her.

“Willow? Are you still there?”

“Yes, Mother, I’m still here,” gulped Willow.

“Sorry, your Father is prancing around in his underwear.”

“Mom, please! I’m in bed with Tara. I don’t want to think about Dad in his underwear.”

Tara started to laugh quietly.

“Willow Danielle Rosenberg,” admonished Sheila. “If you don’t want to hear about your father prancing in his underwear, I don’t want to hear that you are in bed with Tara. How am I supposed to look at her the same tomorrow?”

“Mom, you know that Tara and I share a bed. We live together, and we’re getting married in six months. You are not that ignorant. Now, as far as dress code for tomorrow. I think that jeans and a nice shirt would be perfectly fine. You know that Donald, Donnie, and Dad are going to watch football.”

“Me too,” Tara piped in.

“Fine, and Tara is going to join them as well. I am certain that Faith will too. You, Emily, and I will be the ones in the kitchen.”

“Alright, well, I need to go. Thank you for your input,” Sheila said and hung up the phone.

“GRRR AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH,” said Willow as soon as she set the phone down.

“It’ll be okay Sweetie. Let me try to make it worth waking up early,” Tara purred before rolling on top of Willow and kissing her passionately.

After several rounds of love-making Willow and Tara finally made their way out of bed and to the couch to cuddle together and enjoy their day off together.

“Have you thought about what we are going to do about our last name when we get married?” Willow asked.

“I haven’t thought about it. Do you have any thoughts?”

“Well, we could hyphenate as Rosenberg-Maclay or Maclay-Rosenberg or I could change my name to Maclay. Willow Maclay has a nice ring to it.”

“I like the Rosenberg-Maclay. Yes, it is a mouthful, but it celebrates both of our family names and where we came from.”

“So, I guess Rosenberg-Maclay it is. Tara and Willow Rosenberg-Maclay,” Willow said proudly. “I love it and I love you.”

“I love you too,” Tara said smiling at the redhead. “In less than six months you are going to be my wife. I never thought that I would see this day. Have you thought about what you want to do for our honeymoon?”

“A lot of sex!”

“That is a given, but did you want to go somewhere? Did you just want to find a nice hotel? How long did you want to go? One week? Two weeks?” asked Tara.

“Wow, I hadn’t thought about that. I know at least a week, two would be nice,” Willow said thinking out loud. “Is there anyplace that you would like to go?”

“I was thinking we could go to Ireland or Australia. It is going to be May so it is going to be hot as hell in the Caribbean.”

“I’m good with Ireland or Australia.”

“Do you trust me?”

“I’m marrying you, Tara. I think it is safe to say that yes, I trust you,” Willow said deadpanned.

“Great, then I will arrange everything for our honeymoon,” smirked Tara.

“I have a feeling that I should be more scared than I am.”

“I promise I won’t go overboard, BUT I reserve the right to pamper and spoil my bride.”

“Yep, definitely should be scared,” teased Willow. “I trust you. I just can’t wait to marry you. To show the world how amazing our love is.”

The two women shared several sweet kisses. They spent the rest of the day cuddling, reading, and watching television. As it got later in the day, Willow’s anxiety for the following day grew. In the early evening Sheila called again and asked that Willow notify everyone of the dress code and to tell everyone to be there by noon. Sheila then told Willow that she would need her there by ten to help with things. Sheila told her that Tara could sleep in and come later if she wanted.

Willow called everyone and gave them the updated information from her Mother. She then told Tara that she needed a romantic bath with a sexy blonde. Tara was more than happy to comply. The two women went and took a bath together before heading into the bedroom and curling up together and drifting to sleep.

That night Willow dreamed of their wedding on the beach, the amazing sunset, the soft sound of the waves on the beach. She dreamt in such details that she could smell the sea air and feel the sand beneath her feet. Tara dreamed of their honeymoon. Amazing sex, amazing locations, just her and Willow celebrating their love and the start of their life together as a married couple. Tara had never felt complete until she met Willow, and now, here they were married and she could not imagine being happier.

TBC…

Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 46 Updated 10/18/2014
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:32 am 
9. Gay Now

Dibs-y goodness!!!

Yay for great update-y goodness... Sheila sure drives Willow nuts... I hope the dinner goes without too much problems and Willow still being relatively sane... I really loved their dreams in the end...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:32 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Hey there Branny :bigwave

Wow, I'm seriously awed that your inlaws know Steve Rankin, Mr Maclay on Buffy. Big kudos from me to you Branny. Have you ever actually met Mr. Rankin and if so what's he like?

Hmm, they're making pumpkin pies. Must be getting close to Hallow'een.

Another possibility for a present to Willow, though this may be better as a honeymoon, is a roadtrip to Napa Valley where they have all the wine houses.

I love the idea of Willow and Buffy playing video games together. It's something that I had never really considered in the fics that I'd written.

Sheila calls Willow at six in the morning to decide if the dinner party should be formal or not; seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she bonkers or what????????????? :p

A fun chapter there Branny, I can't wait to see what happens at the dinner party.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:25 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

This is a great story. Please update

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:39 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

zampsa19752001: Mother’s have that ability to drive their kids nuts. My Mother does it to me. I hope you enjoy their dinner. I had fun writing it. I’m glad you enjoyed the dreams. :sighagain

willowtaralover: :bigwave HI!

I have never met Steve Rankin, but I hear he is nice.

When the last update was posted it was close to Halloween! Today it is Thanksgiving so this chapter is fitting.

Another possibility for a present to Willow, though this may be better as a honeymoon, is a roadtrip to Napa Valley where they have all the wine houses.

That is a good idea too! I’ll see if that works with how things play out.

I love the idea of Willow and Buffy playing video games together. It's something that I had never really considered in the fics that I'd written.

Playing video games is fun...I like to incorporate it in when I can. Plus, that is what they did early on in the story. :grin

Enjoy their Thanksgiving dinner!

I'llAlwaysFindYou: I am glad you are enjoying the story. I hope you enjoy the latest update. :sigh

---------

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these Characters, just borrowed them and wish I did own them.
Feedback: Pretty please…it helps me improve and if I get stuck it gives me ideas on where you would like to see the story go!!

Summary: AU – Willow is graduating from college at UC Sunnydale and has accepted a job with a company that is new in town. One night, while out with some friends Willow sees an attractive blonde who turns her life upside down. (No Vamps, No Hellmouth, No Magic...)

Authors Notes: Thank you to Willara4ever for all your help with this story. I appreciate your reading it and helping me with the idea.

Chapter 47

Morning arrived and so did Willow’s nerves. She wasn’t sure why she was nervous. SHE wasn’t the one hosting the dinner. Today was all on her parents, and then Willow realized that was why she was nervous. She never had a close relationship with her parents and this was an unusual and new experience and she was sharing it with her soon-to-be extended family.

Willow knew she wasn’t going to be able to rest anymore and got up. She made her way into their home office. She hoped that playing on the computer would help to clear her mind. She normally would have stayed in bed and either, read on her tablet, or played on her laptop. Today was different. She wanted Tara to be able to sleep in, and she knew she was much too restless to be still.

“Let’s see what happening on Facebook and Twitter this morning,” thought Willow as she logged into her accounts. “Not a damn thing...oh wait, it is only five in the morning why would anything be happening.”

After reading the news on her computer and playing on her social media sites, Willow decided that it was time to shower. As she entered the room, she saw Tara lying on her side, an arm draped over Willow’s pillow that she was now cuddled up to. Willow couldn’t believe how lucky she was to have some an amazing and beautiful woman in her life. A lot had changed in the last six months.

Willow watched Tara sleep for several minutes before grabbing her clothes for the day and heading into the bathroom to shower. After her shower, Willow finished getting ready before leaving the bathroom.

“How long have you been up?” Tara asked, her voice laden with sleep.

“For a couple of hours,” Willow said glancing at the clock and seeing it was already just after seven in the morning.

“What’s wrong, Sweetie?”

“I’m nervous about today.”

“Why?” asked Tara as she motioned for Willow to join her back in bed.

“I just want everything to go well today,” Willow said as she sat down on the bed and allowed Tara to pull her into an embrace. “This is the first time our families are going to be together. And not in a business ‘everyone acts professional and appropriate’ setting. What if it goes bad? What if your Dad decides that he doesn’t want you to marry me because of my family? Or something that my parents say.”

“Oh Willow,” Tara kissed the side of Willow’s head. “My Dad adores you. And anything that could happen with your families would never change that. And, as for him not wanting me to marry you for ANY reason; that isn’t his choice, that is mine, and you are stuck with me.”

“Promise?”

“Of course. Is there anything else bothering you?”

“What if my dad drops the turkey, or my mom burns the pies? What if the turkey is dry? What if they forget the rolls?”

“If your dad drops the turkey we will all have a good laugh and then we’ll figure out something else to eat. I don’t think we have to worry about that much though. Or...is your dad as clumsy as you are?” Tara asked with a mischievous grin.

“I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way for their own entertainment,” pouted Willow.

“Well, I will have to have a chat with the table and chairs, and maybe the walls,” Tara said with a giggle. “And if the turkey is dry, we’ll drink a lot of wine or whatever else there is to drink. Was there more bothering you?”

“No, those were the big ones that were bothering me. How is it, you can always make me feel safe, secure, and loved, no matter what is going on?”

“Because, I love you,” Tara said. “What time do you need to be at your Mom’s again?”

“I have to be there by ten,” Willow said.

“Good, we have time for a proper cuddle.”

The two women lay holding one another enjoying their time together until Willow had to leave.

“I’ll be there in an hour,” Tara said as she kissed the redhead before she left.

“Hopefully I’ll still be alive…” responded Willow wearily.

Willow stood outside her parents house for a few minutes. She gave herself a little pep talk and then knocked on the door. She wasn’t sure why, but she felt for some reason that it was the right thing to do, it was her childhood home, but she lived with Tara now and not here. Her father answered and stepped back allowing her in.

“Sorry the door was locked. I’m certain in your mother’s yammering this morning she told me to unlock it, but you know how she is,” said the dark-haired man as he hugged his daughter.

“It’s okay, Dad. I actually didn’t test the door, I just knocked.”

“Where is Tara?”

“Mom said that Tara could sleep in and come later with the others. She said I had to be here early to help set up.”

“I’m sorry,” teased Ira.

“Me too, Dad, me too!”

The two made their way into the kitchen where Sheila was cooking, prepping h’orderves, prepping dinner, and going over her list of things yet to get done for the day.

“Oh good, Willow. I am glad that you finally got here,” Sheila said flustered.

“Um, you told me to be here at ten, and it is just now ten.”

“I know, but I was hoping you would arrive earlier.”

“Sheila, if you wanted her here earlier, you should have told her to come earlier. Now, what do you need Willow and I to do?” Ira interrupted, before a fight could erupt between his wife and his daughter.

“I need you both to make sure that the tables are set up in the dining room and living room, that the drinks are in the fridge, and that the house is clean. Willow, that includes your bedroom.”

“Why does that include my bedroom?”

“Well, if I am going to give your friends a tour of the house, that is going to be one of the rooms in the tour. Now, you go make sure that it is all clean, and then come help your father. Ira, you go set up the tables to put the h'orderves on in the living room.”

“Yes ma’am,” Ira and Willow said together before leaving the room.

Willow made her way up to her room. The room was clean, Willow knew that. When they were in High School, Buffy often accused her of keeping her room too clean. As Willow looked around the room and saw so many memories. She saw the books on her bookshelf that her parents had sent her while she was growing up and they were off on business. She had a picture on her desk of her and Buffy from when they first met. There was another one on the nightstand by her bed of her, Buffy, Dawn, and Joyce. It was taken the one Christmas where it had actually snowed in Sunnydale. She saw the poster on her wall that was hanging in the dorm room she shared with Buffy their Freshman year. She had brought the poster home after that year. They had outgrown the hippie tye-dye peace signs.

Willow debated on hanging out in her room rather than dealing with her mother, but she didn’t want to leave her father to have to do all the work. She headed back downstairs and helped him with getting things set up, and making sure the house was immaculate. Pillows were fluffed, magazines stacked or put away, everything neat and tidy.

“Hey, Tara,” Faith called and she and Emily walked towards the Rosenberg’s front door.

“Good morning! How are you two doing today?” asked Tara.

“Good,” answered Emily. “Where is Willow?”

“She had to be here early to help set up. Her Mom has been driving her nuts for over a week now. Sheila decided to spare me the added torture, and told me I could come later.”

“Wow, Red really does love you,” laughed Faith. “I would have made your ass come with me anyway.”

“Hello, beautiful women...and my sister,” Donnie said as he wrapped his arms around the three women.

“Donnie, behave or I’ll ask Ira where an out of the way corner is and you can have a timeout,” teased Donald as he joined the four younger people.

“Hi, Daddy,” Tara said before hugging the older Maclay.

“Hi, Sweetheart.”

The group made their way up to the door, Donald knocked, and they waited for someone to answer.

Willow heard a knock at the door and quickly made her way over. She was curious to see who was first to arrive. She hoped that it was Tara, she missed having her close.

“Oh, wow, hi everyone,” Willow said as she opened the door to see the other guest standing there. “Come on in.”

“You survived,” Tara said kissing Willow quickly.

“Barely,” Ira said as he entered the foyer. “It was touch and go for a while, but she pulled through.”

“Hello, Ira. Thank you for inviting us today,” Donald said shaking Ira’s hand.

“As my wife puts it, ‘we are going to be family soon’. I would like to get to know the people important to my daughter better.”

“Oh, I thought I heard voices,” Sheila said as she entered the foyer. “Please, everyone, come into the living room and make yourselves comfortable.”

The group made their way into the living room. Donald, Ira, and Donnie each took a seat in one of the recliners. Faith and Emily sat on the couch, and Willow and Tara sat cuddled together on the loveseat.

“Ira, you are on drink duty. Willow, why don’t you show your friends around,” instructed Sheila.

Willow showed Tara, Faith, and Emily around. Donnie, Donald, and Ira started discussing football and who was going to win in each game. Donald was convinced that the Lions were going to beat the Bears, the Seahawks were going to beat the 49ers, and the Eagles were going to beat the Cowboys.

“Dad, you are insane. The Cowboys are going to win,” Donnie informed his father.

“I have to agree with your son Donald. The Cowboys are playing at home,” said Ira.

The three men debated records and the history of teams playing on Thanksgiving day. They were still in a heated debate when Emily and Faith joined them.

“Where’s Willow and Tara?” asked Ira.

“Willow was showing Tara some of the stuff in her room from her childhood and we decided that they could use the time alone,” Faith said.

The group went back to discussing football. Faith and Emily put in their two cents as well.

“Welcome to my room,” Willow said as she and Tara entered the room that had been hers for the first eighteen years of her life.

“It smells like you,” Tara said taking a deep breath.

“I’m not sure if that is good or not.”

“Oh, that is very good.”

Willow pulled Tara onto her bed and kissed her.

“Sweetie, you have to get rid of the stuffed animals if you want this to go further. I’m not into stuffed animal porn.”

“Baby, wouldn’t that be if the stuffed animals were giving US a show?”

“Either way, you don’t get lucky with that many eyes watching. For all I know one of them has a nanny cam in it.”

"Only three of the possible twenty are perverted enough to have cameras to tape the fun," teased Willow.

“Will, is there snow in this picture?” Tara asked taking the photo off the nightstand.

“Yeah, there is. I think it was the only time it has ever snowed in Sunnydale.”

"Interesting. I didn't think it would ever snow in Sunnydale. So, now on to more pressing questions. Have you ever been kissed in your bedroom? Has there ever been more to happen than kissing in your bedroom?"

“That depends. Does you kissing me in here a few minutes ago count?” Willow asked as she sat up next to Tara on the bed.

“Well, I have to mark my territory,” Tara said licking her lips. “So, have you ever been kissed in your bedroom?”

“Yes,” Willow blushed.

“Where?”

“What do you mean where? Where in the room was I kissed or where on my body was I kissed? I mean it could be either I suppose and you probably want to know both and I bet the next question is going to be who kissed me. I know who you are thinking…” babbled Willow until Tara pressed their lips together.

“Yes, I want the answers to those questions, but only if you want to tell me,” Tara said softly as they broke apart. Tara leaned her forehead against Willow’s.

“Oz kissed me once on the lips over by the window. That is the only thing that has ever happened in here. Until today, that is.”

“Well, then I need to mark that area,” Tara said standing up and pulling Willow over by the window and kissing her soundly. Both women groaned into the kiss. “Where else in the house do I need to make mine?”

“Mmmm, you mean you are going to kiss me in each spot?”

“Yes, I am,” Tara said winking at Willow.

“And if I lie to get more kisses?”

“There is no need to lie, I’m more than happy to christen any place in this house in any way you want...as long as nobody is going to walk in on us, or stuffed animal porn.”

Willow let that thought sink in for a minute before she smiled and pulled Tara close before pressing the blonde to the wall.

“I love you,” Willow said before kissing her.

“Mmmm, I love you too. We should probably be getting back. I’m certain if we are gone too long Faith and Emily will take the opportunity to make us blush.”

“I’m okay with them making you blush,” teased Willow.

“Sweetie, if they make me blush, they are going to make you blush too.”

“Good point.”

The couple shared a couple more soft kisses before heading back down to the living room.

“Willow?” Sheila called as Willow and Tara passed the kitchen headed back to the living room.

“Yes,” Willow said popping her head into the kitchen.

“I need your help keeping the snack trays filled.”

“Yes ma’am,” Willow said. She turned and gave Tara a brief kiss and a whispered ‘I love you’. The blonde squeezed her hand and then headed back to the living room while Willow went into the kitchen to gather some stuff to refill the plates.

“Don’t you think you should check to see what is needed first?” asked Sheila.

“Probably, but at least this way I’m not making a wasted trip,” Willow responded.

She took the items and refilled the plates that Sheila had set out earlier. She looked over to see that Tara had joined in the heated football discussion that was happening.

“Need some help?” asked Emily as she jumped up not wanting to be a part of the sports talk any longer.

“Sure, although if my Mother asks, nope, I’m good. Aren’t you a football fanatic?” laughed Willow.

“Not a chance in hell. Are you?”

“Do I look like a sports enthusiast?”

“No more than I do. Let’s go get the rest of the food restocked. I’m sure the others will appreciate it.”

“That depends on how intense that conversation gets. Are they always this intense?”

“No clue. I’ve never been around them during football season. I know that Faith and Tara are pretty intense just from some of the stories Faith has told me,” said Emily as they entered the kitchen.

“Willow, you know that guests don’t help they are to sit back and relax,” admonished Sheila.

“It was my choice Mrs. Rosenberg. I’m not a sports fan, and it was getting a bit too intense for me out there. Willow offered for me to come and hang out in here with the two of you,” Emily quickly responded.

“Oh, is it really that bad?”

“Well, Mr. Maclay and Mr. Rosenberg are debating the different coaching styles, Tara, Donnie, and Faith are discussing different players and the season they’ve had. I don’t see why they care, it is just a sport,” said Emily.

“I agree,” Sheila said smiling at the brunette and the three of them went about finishing making Thanksgiving dinner.

Sheila put the food out on the table. Willow filled the wine glasses with the expensive wine her parents had bought. Emily filled the water glasses.

“Ira, dinner is ready,” Sheila said from the doorway to the living room. “Ira, dinner is ready.”

“I don’t think he’s listening, Mom,” Willow said.

“Oh, I know how to get your Father’s attention,” Sheila smiled.

“Oh god,” Willow said backing away from the door.

“Ira, your mother will be here in five minutes,” Sheila called loudly into the living room.

Ira heard his wife and jumped up from the chair getting caught in one of the pillows he had set on the floor and fell back into the chair tipping it over backwards.

Everyone laughed and Sheila went in and helped her husband up.

“That was mean,” said a very embarrassed Ira.

“Well, I had to get your attention somehow.”

“So, your mother isn’t going to be here?” asked Donald.

“No, she passed away ten years ago.”

“She was a very intense woman,” started Sheila. “If Ira didn’t have the door open and wasn’t waiting to get her bag immediately, we were disrespecting the elderly. There was a schedule for everything and she was the timekeeper.”

“She was like that my whole childhood.”

“Well, dinner is ready,” Sheila said. Ira grabbed the remote and started to turn up the television. “Ira, you turn that up any further and you will be pitching a tent in the back yard. We are having a nice meal and you are not going to ruin it with football.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Ira said.

As Sheila turned around and started to lead everyone to the dining room, Ira stuck his tongue out at her causing Willow and Emily to giggle.

“I know what you are doing Ira, and you had better watch it, or you will be washing dishes alone tonight as well.”

“Everything looks great,” Ira said as they entered the dining room. He walked over to his wife and kissed the side of her head causing Willow to shudder slightly. She didn’t think she would ever be comfortable with seeing or hearing about her parents kissing, or other items that are better left unsaid.

“Sheila, it looks as though you have truly gone above and beyond. Thank you, again for inviting us,” Donald said.

“We are going to be family soon, it is only right that we get to know one another.”

“Thank you for extending the invite to us as well,” Emily said motioning to her and Faith.

“Well, from what I am told you are family as well. It is only right,” Sheila said as everyone was seated.

Ira stood at the head of the table sharpening the knife preparing to cut the turkey.

“I’ve spent the past week watching cooking shows and youtube videos learning the best way to cut this turkey,” Ira said.

“You watched youtube videos?” snickered Willow.

“Yes. I’m not THAT old that I can’t understand that site.”

“I’m just surprised is all, Dad.”

“Don’t be, Willow. Bunny helped him. She stopped by to pick up some stuff for Joyce and saw him getting frustrated and took pity on him.”

“Wow, Buffy helped. I’m not sure if I am more impressed that she was able to help or that you were ‘hip’ enough to try to search for the videos.”

“Watch it kid. I know how you love Turkey and I can arrange for you to be last and get very little.”

“Mooom, Dad’s being mean,” whined Willow.

“You two stop it. What type of impression are you making on our guests,” Sheila said glaring at Ira and Willow.

“Don’t worry Sheila, I’m used to whiny kids. I did have Tara, Donnie, and Faith to contend with over the years.”

“Hey, we were perfect angels, Dad,” Donnie said unable to keep a straight face.

“Sure you were. Do you want me to tell stories about you three?”

“I do,” said Willow.

“Me too,” said Emily.

“I would prefer if you didn’t,” Faith said looking between Emily and Mr. Maclay.

“I only have one really good one about Willow,” Ira said seeing his daughter gulp when she realized the story he was talking about. “How about we do one story per kid?”

“I think that sounds fair. I just want to clarify, when you say per kid, you mean I can tell one on Donnie, one on Faith, and one on Tara, correct?”

“Yes, that is what he meant,” Sheila piped in.

“I’ll start with...hmmm...how about Donnie,” grinned Donald as his son flinched.

“Why not start with Tara? She’s the youngest of the three of us,” said Donnie.

“Nope, she’ll be my last and best story.”

“Crap,” Tara said under her breath.

“Oh, relax Tara, I will try not to embarrass you too much,” Donald said offering his daughter a warm smile.

“I’ll still love you, no matter what,” Willow whispered in Tara’s ear.

“I hope so,” Tara said, glancing over at her father.

“I think one of my favorite Donnie stories happened when he was about eight, I believe. Donnie, had this trouble making cat named Doug,” started Donald.

“Please, Dad, I beg of you…” started Donnie.

“Oh come on, this is a classic, and it is adorable.”

Donnie and Tara buried their faces in their hands and groaned.

“So, Donnie, had a crush on a girl from school. We had invited the girl and her mother over for dinner one night to get to know them better. We were sitting in the living room talking when Doug came racing into the room and jumped up on the back of the couch right behind the girl and her mother. They both screamed like school girls. We were used to it so we rarely jumped. Doug then raced off down the hall. My wife and I apologized for Doug, and we went about the night. Donnie and the girl were playing video games while we talked after dinner and Doug struck again. This time he came out from wherever he was hiding and unbeknownst to us started digging through this woman’s purse. He pulled her wallet out, her car keys, and then he pulled one last item out and brought it over to the middle of the living room to play with. Everyone thought it was adorable watching him roll around with this lace item. Donnie went over to see what he was playing with and held the item up looking very confused. When we looked closer it was a red lace bra. Now, I knew my wife didn’t have one of those, Tara was four so she wouldn’t have had one. The girls mother gasped and turned about as red as the bra when she realized that the cat had pulled it out of her purse. Donnie being the innocent that he was at the time told the lady that he wasn’t sure how the cat magically got it off her, but if she wanted to use the bathroom to put it back on, the bathroom was down the hall.”

The group erupted into laughter. Donnie blushed the color that everyone was imagining the bra to have been.

“You are evil, Dad,” Donnie mumbled.

“Oh that is priceless,” giggled Faith.

“Shush you. Remember your time is coming,” Donnie reminded her.

“Crap…”

“So, what happened then?” asked Ira.

“Oh, the woman was mortified and collected the items Doug had removed from her purse and they left in a hurry.”

“I would have too,” said Sheila.

“So, what about Faith?” asked Emily.

“Faith, well my wife had a rule. Whatever is put on the table, if you haven’t tried it before you have to at least try it.”

“That sounds like a good rule,” interjected Sheila.

“No it wasn’t,” groaned Faith as Donnie and Tara giggled. They both knew the story their Dad was about to tell.

“Well, it was the first year we had known Faith. Her family wasn’t around much, so we gladly became her surrogate family and therefore the rules for our kids applied to her as well. We were having a birthday celebration for my Aunt. There were about twenty or thirty of us at the party. We had all sat down to eat. My Aunt loved Brussel Sprouts, so my wife had made them for her. Tara we knew didn’t like them, and Donnie tolerated them. Faith however had never tried them, so I placed one on her plate and reminded her that she had to at least try it. Well, it was dead silent in the room as everyone had just started their meal. Faith took a bite of the brussel sprout and loudly said, ‘ew, this tastes like butt, slimey butt to be exact.’ Everyone heard her, Tara started to laugh, Donnie sat there with his mouth open, everyone else just stared or blushed. Faith then asked why everyone was looking at her. When we told her it was because of her outburst, she told us she hadn’t had one. She had no clue that she had even reacted to the bite she had taken. Tara pulled her out of the room and told her what happened. I don’t think I have ever seen Faith so embarrassed.”

“So, I should only make us brussel sprouts when I need entertainment. Gotcha,” laughed Emily.

“It was priceless. She had no clue, and even after I told her she thought I was making it up, but she couldn’t think of a better explanation for why everyone was looking at her like the were,” added Tara laughing.

“Well, why don’t we move to the dining room and then I will tell my Willow story,” said Ira.

“I’ll clean the table,” volunteered Willow.

“I’ll help her,” offered Tara.

“How about we all help clear the table and then we can all relax,” said Donald halting both Ira and Sheila’s objections. “Please, you made such an amazing meal, let us help.”

The group cleared the table and piled the dishes by the sink to be done later.

Tara and Willow were alone in the kitchen while everyone found a place in the living room relax and allow their meal to digest.

“Hey, Beautiful,” Tara said as she felt Willow wrap her arms around her waist.

“Hey,” Willow said as Tara wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her into a hug. “Are you having a good day?”

“I’m with you, it’s the best day,” responded Tara as they broke apart. Tara raised one hand and ran her thumb along Willow’s jaw. “How are those nerves from this morning?”

“Better.”

“Good, I don’t like my girl being stressed,” Tara said before leaning in and kissing Willow softly.

“Mmmm, I love it when you kiss me,” Willow said as they finally pulled apart.

“That’s good, because I love you, and I love kissing you.”

“I love you, too.”

Neither woman saw the older woman that had started to come into the kitchen, but saw the moment they were having and gave them their space. Sheila was touched to see the love between her daughter and Tara. She didn’t doubt that they loved one another, but this was the first time she saw them together when it was just them being themselves.

Willow and Tara joined the others. They cuddled together in one of the over stuffed chairs.

“So, when do we get to hear Willow and Tara’s embarrassing stories?” asked Faith.

“Well, because Sheila and I were traveling so much, I don’t have a lot of stories to choose from, but I do have one. It was from when she was I think three…”

“Please, not that story,” pleaded Willow.

“I’m sorry dear, I don’t have a lot to choose from, and it is adorable.”

“I love you,” Tara whispered into Willow’s ear only to receive a faint smile.

“We were at my mother’s for Thanksgiving, and she was pouring the water for the glasses at the table in the dining room, when it is my understanding that one of them tipped over. The water spilled all over the table, the table cloth, my mothers pants, and one of the plates. Well, my Mother could curse like a sailor if she wanted to. She let out a string of swear words like none I had ever heard before. Willow and I went racing into the dining room to see what was going on. When we got in there the front of my Mother’s pants was very wet. Willow, being the innocent that she was tugged on my sleeve and loudly whispered, ‘Daddy, I think Grandma needs her diaper changed. She can borrow one of mine, hers leak.’ My mother was mortified, the rest of us couldn’t stop laughing,” Ira finished as the entire room was laughing, and Willow blushing.

“Nice one, Wills,” laughed Faith.

“Ever so caring,” Tara whispered before kissing the side of Willow’s head and pulling her closer.

“Well, I guess that leaves Tara’s story,” said Donald when the laughter calmed down.

“We don’t have to. I mean, everyone’s Tryptophan has to be kicking in, and we wouldn’t want to mess with that calming force,” Tara said as she received looks from her brother, Faith, and Emily.

“So, what is Tara’s story?” asked Emily.

“Traitor,” Tara said under her breath. Emily heard her and turned and smiled at the blonde.

“Well, one of my favorite stories was when Tara was three. We had a house in the country and my wife and I had planted a bunch of flowers, plants, and just greenery. Well, my wife didn’t like how some of the plants were growing up the trellis. She wanted to trim them, but I told her no. We had gone several rounds about this. We even had a few little fights about it.”

“I remember this story,” laughed Donnie. “It isn’t that embarrassing.”

“Shut up,” replied Tara.

“Anyway, one day I had gone to town to get some groceries and my wife took it upon herself to trim the plants on the trellis. She had told Tara to keep a watch out for me and warn her. At only three my angel was being used as a lookout in a conspiracy to commit flower murder,” laughed Donald as Tara blushed a deeper shade of red. “Well, they were almost done when Tara saw me coming down the driveway. She quickly ran back to my wife as I parked the car and I heard her screaming ‘Mommy, Mommy, run for your life. Here comes Daddy.’ It was so precious and hilarious. I wasn’t sure if I should be concerned or laugh. I mean, here is my three year old screaming at my wife to run for her life. When I saw what my wife had done, I understood, but it still brings a smile to my mind whenever I think about it.”

“Really, Tara?” laughed Faith.

“Baby, that is so sweet,” giggled Willow as she kissed Tara quickly.

“I was three people, sheesh,” Tara blushed, which only made people laugh harder.

The rest of the day was spent enjoying one anothers company. Everyone thanked Sheila and Ira for hosting the day and everyone agreed they would get together again.

“So, today wasn’t all bad,” Tara said as they got ready for and into bed.

“No, but the stories I could have done without.”

“At least yours was sweet,” Tara said as they cuddled together underneath the covers.

“So was yours. I love sweet, protective, little Tara.”

“Well, I love sweet, thoughtful, little Willow.”

They both giggled before drifting off to sleep in one anothers arms.

TBC...

Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 47 Updated 11/27/2014
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:14 am 
9. Gay Now

Dibs-y goodness..

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I'm glad that the family meeting went without too much problems and that Willow stayed relatively sane... I really loved those embarrassing stories...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:15 pm 
8. Vixen

Hey there Branny :bigwave

I was so pleased to hear that everything is going so well with your novel and I really look forward to reading it.

“I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way for their own entertainment,” pouted Willow.

Love how Tara calms and comforts Willow from this and all her Thanksgiving fears. Ah L'amour, how sweet she is.

The two made their way into the kitchen where Sheila was cooking, prepping h’orderves, prepping dinner, and going over her list of things yet to get done for the day.

Sounds like a typical Christmas day Dinner over here. Fortunately this is now my sister's job (evil laugh) :)

Enjoy the relationship between Willow and Ira which always seems to be a positive one in fan-fics, it makes you wonder what it would have been like if he had appeared on screen.

Seriously, giving a guided tour of the house at Thanksgiving????? I can imagine Tara wanting to see the room where Willow spent her younger life but would Donald or Emily?????

“Sweetie, you have to get rid of the stuffed animals if you want this to go further. I’m not into stuffed animal porn.”

Do these two think of nothing other than sex LOL :)

I'm with Willow and Emily when it comes to sport, considerably vastly overrated. Unlike Willow and Tara fan-fiction :)

Loved Sheila's trick to get Ira off the chair, yeah it was mean but very funny.

As Sheila turned around and started to lead everyone to the dining room, Ira stuck his tongue out at her causing Willow and Emily to giggle.

“I know what you are doing Ira, and you had better watch it, or you will be washing dishes alone tonight as well.”

HAHAHAHAHAHA :)

The stories were really funny I think the best being Donnie's and Willow's. I'd like to have heard one about Emily but obviously she wouldn't have been known then. If Bunny, I mean Buffy LOL, had been at the dinner I sure we may have heard a story about her.

A nice fun chapter there especially with all the interaction between Ira, Willow and Sheila and the stories of when the kids were younger from the parents. Looking forward to seeing what happens next and their preperations for crimbo.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:53 am 
4. Extra Flamey

zampsa19752001: I’m glad you enjoyed the update and the stories. Two happened to be actual stories, just edited to protect the guilty. :grin Also, I’ve had the bad family meeting, I had to make this a good one. :wink

willowtaralover: Hi!! :bigwave

I’m glad you enjoyed the update. Two of the stories were true, just edited to protect the guilty (one of which is ME). I’m also glad that the interactions between everyone worked. I’ve had the unfortunate family meeting/holiday where things didn’t go well. It sucks!

Quote:

Do these two think of nothing other than sex LOL

Wouldn’t you if you were one of them?! I’m just saying… :grin

Thanks for having patience while I attempt to get rid of my writer’s block. Have an amazing 2015! :sigh

---------

:balloons :banana HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE! Have a great 2015! :banana :balloons

Chapter 48

December was upon them and Donald had sent out the end-of-year announcement that TDM would be closed from December 15 - January 2. And that this would be paid for all employees, and would allow those who were religious to celebrate with their families.

“I can’t believe that you close down TDM every year,” Willow said as she and Tara ate lunch in Tara’s office.

“Well, my Dad is big into family,” joked Tara. “Truth is, he used to take us on vacation every year for the holiday’s, and then he felt guilty about having his staff work while he was off having fun.”

“That, sounds more like your Dad. So, are you going away for the holiday’s this year?” asked Willow realizing they hadn’t discussed what was going on for the end of the year holiday’s.

“Yes, and no,” answered Tara, and then she smiled when she saw the confused look on Willow’s face. “I am going on vacation, but it is going to be just you and me.”

“Oh really? And where are we going, Ms. Maclay?”

“Yeah, well, that my beautiful wife-to-be, is a surprise that I have no intention of telling you about. I have taken care of everything already, you don’t even have to pack a thing.”

“So, we’re going to be naked the whole time?”

“Maybe not the whole time, but I promise part of the time,” Tara said leaning over and kissing Willow just as her assistant Melissa knocked and stuck her head in.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but you asked me to tell you whenever that thing you have been waiting for arrived,” Melissa said cryptically while averting her eyes. “Well, it just arrived.”

“Thank you,” Tara said pulling away from Willow, and smiling at her assistant.

“By the way, I realize you two like to tempt fate, and are exhibitionists, but you may want to close your blinds if you are going to play kissy face. I’d hate for someone like Faith to witness what I had to see,” teased Melissa before closing the blinds and leaving both women blushing.

“She’s evil you know that?”

“Yeah, that is one of the reasons I keep her around,” laughed Tara.

“No, you keep her around because she knows enough of your secrets to be dangerous,” Willow laughed as Tara blushed again.

“Very true, my Love.”

The two women moved to the couch and started to kiss and enjoy one another’s closeness.

“Hey, Tara,” Faith said letting herself into the office, and halting when she saw the position that Willow and Tara were in.

“Yes,” Tara said into Willow’s lips as she reluctantly pulled away.

“I thought I told you two not to do that here,” growled Faith as she closed the door behind her.

“We are on our lunch break, plus, everyone knows that Willow and I are engaged. Anya took care of that with that damn gossip newsletter of hers,” Tara said remembering the day in mid-November when the newsletter came out, and there was a picture of her and Willow on the front of it below a headline saying, “She’s Off The Market Folks!”

“Yes, they may know, and you may be on your lunch break, but dammit, you can’t do that shit here. Next thing you know you two are going to be having sex on the couch.”

“We only do that after hours, and with the door locked,” Willow responded deadpanned as Tara burst out laughing. Faith didn’t find it amusing and glared at the two women.

“Fine, I have to get back to work anyway,” Willow said kissing Tara again quickly before standing up and walking towards the door. As she passed Faith she felt the brunette’s hand connect with the back of her head. “Ow! Employee abuse.”

“Keep it up, and I’ll show you employee abuse,” Faith said jokingly.

“I love you, Tara,” Willow said smiling back at her fiancee.

“I love you too, Sweetie. I’ll see you after work.”

“Why do you make me be mean?” asked Faith after Willow left.

“I don’t, you do that all on your own,” Tara said teasingly. “So, what’s up? I’m guessing you didn’t let yourself into my office just because you wanted to see Willow and me kissing.”

“No, that was definitely not what I wanted to see. I understand that you are happy, and I’m glad you are happy, but stop being happy like that at work.”

“I’ll try. I just sometimes can’t help myself. I’ve never felt like this about anyone in my life. Hell, I never imagined feeling like this before in my life.”

“I know, T. I’m really glad you finally found someone that is worthy of your love.”

“Thank you. So, what’s up?”

“I need help. I have no clue what to get Emily for Christmas…”

“You tell me to leave the personal stuff at home, and then come in here, and whine that you don’t know what to get your girlfriend for Christmas?”

“You’re on lunch,” laughed Faith. “Seriously, Tara, I need help.”

“I know you need help, but that is another story,” teased Tara. “Do you have any ideas?”

“No, none at all,” said Faith.

“Why in the hell did you wait so long?”

“Shush, I have been trying to come up with an idea for a while…”

Faith and Tara sat down together and started to brainstorm ideas for Emily’s Christmas gift.

After Willow got back to her desk she received a call from Emily asking for help. Willow told her that she would come by the Realty office after work. Willow called up and told Tara that she needed to go help Emily with something after work, but she would meet her at home afterwards. Tara told her that she would see her then, and then asked Willow to see if she could find out ideas for what Emily wanted for Christmas.

“Hey, Em,” Willow said as she entered the office.

“Hey, Willow,” Emily said looking up from the contracts on her desk. “Thanks for coming by. I know I am stealing your time away from Tara.”

“It’s okay. We had a nice lunch together...well, until Faith ruined the party,” Willow laughed and blushed.

“Do I dare to ask what she did?”

“Oh, we were kissing on the couch in Tara’s office when Faith came in. Without knocking I might add. She has this issue with us kissing and such at work.”

“Yeah, those darn HR people get so snippy when Managers are making out with their employees,” laughed Emily.

“Hey, Tara isn’t my Manager.”

“No, but she is a Manager, and owner at that.”

“Fine, be logical about it,” Willow said sticking her tongue out at Emily. “So, what do you need my help with?”

“Well, I was thinking about getting Faith and I a house for Christmas. I know that buying one is a bit of a leap, but at least if I have some choosers for her, maybe she will consider the option.”

“I don’t see why she wouldn’t. I mean, you live together already. Is it really that big of a leap for you two?”

“This is Faith we’re talking about. Commitment isn’t big with her, or at least it hasn’t been in the past.”

“Do you think it will be an issue now?” Willow asked as she sat in the chair across from Emily.

“I’m hoping not.”

“Oh, I have also been instructed to find out casually, without being obvious, what you want for Christmas. I’m guessing that Faith wants to know, but with Tara, one never knows.”

“I’m hoping it is for Faith. In which case, I want furniture for the new house,” laughed Emily.

“I think if I tell them that, it is going to ruin your chooser surprise.”

“Oh, it definitely will, and it may scare Faith right out of the country.”

“So, seriously, what should I tell them?”

“I’ll try to come up with something, IF you go with me to look at a couple of these places. You know Sunnydale, and I trust your opinion.”

“I’d be happy to help. Who know’s, maybe I’ll see something for Tara and I as well.”

“Have you talked about what you are looking for? I mean, I happen to know this nosey Realtor who could probably help.”

“I’m torn between building a new place and buying an already built place. Tara and I haven’t discussed it a lot, but I know that we definitely want to get a place of our own. And yes, when it comes time, I will be looking forward to that nosey Realtor helping us.”

Willow and Emily headed out of the office to go look at the houses and properties that Emily had found.

It was around eight when Willow finally got home. She entered the apartment and heard Faith and Tara brainstorming in the living room.

“Honey, I’m home,” Willow called out from the front door.

“Yay,” Tara said jumping up from the couch as Willow entered the living room.

Willow quickly found herself wrapped in Tara’s arms and their bodies pressed together.

“Wow, this is a great greeting. I may have to stay out late more often,” Willow joked.

“Please don’t, Red. She has been whining all night about how much she missed you. It was really, rather gross.”

“Shush you,” Tara said as she sat down and pulled Willow onto her lap. “So, how did things go with Emily?”

“They went fine. She did give me a couple of ideas. Unknowingly of course.”

“What’d she say? Are they good ideas? I don’t want her thinking that I’m totally inept.”

“Relax Faith. One idea was that she would like to go on a vacation with you. She mentioned something about going back to Toronto with you?”

“The first time we were dating, I took her to a convention with me in Toronto. We had a lot of fun, and we saw some great places. I think it would be fun to go back there. What else did she say?”

“She talked about mountain biking. She totally doesn’t look like the type that would enjoy that.”

“She used to love it. She competed as a teenager. Maybe I could get her a new bike. I know she hasn’t ridden much since she had a really bad accident. Do you think she would like a really nice bike?”

“I think she would love that,” Willow said smiling.

“Great! Thanks, Willow. I really appreciate the help. I know I should know what to get her, but sometimes she is hard to buy for. She has been so stressed with work lately. Half of the time, I’m scared to approach her at night. I’m afraid she’ll bite my head off.”

“Well, do something romantic some night. Draw a bubble bath, have some chilled champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries ready to feed her as you take a bath together,” Tara said leering at Willow.

“Ew, please, do NOT give me that image of you two...ew,” Faith said as a full body shiver overtook her. “Ew…”

“Just do something like that for her,” scoffed Willow as she leaned more into Tara’s embrace.

“Okay, I’ll do something like that for her. Thanks, both of you. I have to get going.”

With that Faith left and Willow and Tara were finally alone. Their lips met in a sensual kiss.

“Mmmm, I missed you,” Tara said running her hand along Willow’s thigh.

“I missed you, too.”

“So, what did you and Emily do? Really.”

“All I can tell you is that I helped Emily with her gift to Faith. I think she has it all decided. I also took advantage of her…”

“Oh my god, you took advantage of her?” Tara interrupted before starting to giggle.

“Yes, smartass. I took advantage of her because that is how I roll,” Willow teased Tara. “Now, what I was saying was, I took advantage of the time with her to pick her brain on houses, and building versus buying. I know we haven’t talked a lot about it, but I thought that it would be good to start thinking about it. I mean, I don’t know if you are still interested in us getting a house, and staying in Sunnydale, but you know me and I really like…” babbled Willow before she was cut off by Tara’s lips pressed against hers.

“Of course I want to stay here in Sunnydale, and for us to get a house. What did Emily have to say?” Tara asked as she broke the kiss.

“Well, she pulled up some listing, and there wasn’t a lot that struck me as ‘WOW’, but she did pull up a new development that is going to be built. There were a couple of lots that are going to have a great view of the beach. We could actually be right on the beach. More importantly, it will still be safe for when we have kids. It would be a new build also, so we could choose exactly what we want.”

“I love that idea. Why don’t you schedule some time for us to sit down and talk with her?”

“Really? I love you so much!”

Willow pressed her body and her lips to Tara’s and they both moaned at the feel.

“Take me to bed,” Willow whispered. Tara picked her up from her lap and walked them to bed.

Willow was sitting in the living room playing on her laptop when Tara joined her.

“Whatcha working on?”

“I was just playing with this home design app I found,” Willow said blushing and hiding her eyes.

“Sweetie, did you want to have Emily get started on getting us space in that development?”

“I don’t want to rush you. I just get really excited about new things.”

“Will, Sweetie. You aren’t rushing me at all,” Tara said taking the computer out of Willow’s hand and setting it on the coffee table. Tara then took Willow’s hands in her own. “I love you. I want to build a life, a future, a family, and a house with you.”

“I love you, too. And I want all those with you. I sometimes get scared that this is all one big happy dream, and I’m going to wake up, alone, in the apartment I shared with Buffy. I know that it is silly and everything,” Willow said squeezing Tara’s hands.

“I get it. I sometimes have that fear too. If it is a dream, then I want to stay in dreamland, and live life with you forever.”

After staring into one anothers eyes, they each saw the depth of the others love and the intensity of their devotion. They shared a soft, but powerful kiss.

“Show me what you were thinking,” Tara said as she handed Willow back her laptop, and then cuddled close to the redhead.

Willow and Tara spent the next couple of hours designing what they thought would be the perfect house for them. When they were done with the design phase the program that Willow was using rendered a 3D model for them.

“Wow, I love it,” Tara said as the model spun slowly showing all sides of the exterior and another model showed a virtual walkthrough of each room.

“I do too. I’m scared to hit the cost button though,” Willow nervously giggled.

“We got it covered. Yes, we will be equals in this, and everything we do, but I can cover the extra,” Tara said and then put a finger over Willow’s lips to halt her from speaking. “I know you don’t like me paying for things. I have no intention of paying for the house outright, but I can make it so it is affordable for us. Will, I love you, and I know you love me, not my money, or the fact that I’m part owner in TDM. I also respect you enough to understand that you need to be a contributor to this relationship emotionally and financially. Just, let me make it so that we can have the best life possible.”

“You’re right,” Willow said as a tear rolled down her cheek. “I do need to feel like an equal, and I know that you know and understand it. I promise that I will get over my issues with allowing you to help. I love you!”

“I love you, too,” Tara said before kissing the redhead softly.

They called Emily and set up an appointment for later that day to discuss the different lots in the development and the probability of getting their dream home built.

“Thanks for taking the time to meet with us,” Tara said as they met up with Emily at her office.

“Hey, no problem. I told Willow that I knew of a nosey Realtor that would love to help you two when you were ready. So, have you discussed where you want to live? What your price limit is? Any of that stuff?” asked Emily.

“We did. We were looking at building in that new development you showed me the other day,” Willow said as Tara took her hand.

“Fantastic. I know the perfect lot for you two as well.”

Emily pulled up the properties on her computer and showed Willow and Tara the various lots and pointed to the one that was out of the way of the others, but not isolated. It was a beachfront property as they had wanted, and it was big enough for the house they had designed together. Tara smiled when she saw the property.

“That looks perfect. It appears we would only have one close neighbor.”

“That is correct, Tara. I can also tell you that you will have no issues with that neighbor either.”

“You didn’t?” Willow said excitedly.

“I couldn’t wait. I’m horrible with surprises and keeping that type of secret.”

“I’m lost here,” Tara said looking between the two women.

“Faith and I are buying the property next to the one I suggested for you. It is our joint Christmas present. Well, that and eventually furniture for the new place.”

“Wow, congratulations,” Tara and Willow said.

“We just decided last night. Have you guys thought about what type of house you want?”

“Willow already has it all designed,” Tara and the others laughed.

“Why am I not surprised? Let me see the floorplan.”

Willow pulled the floorplan out of the folder she was carrying and set it on Emily’s desk. Emily looked the plan over. She glanced between the floorplan and the lot that she had suggested to Willow and Tara.

“That is going to look amazing there,” Emily said as she handed Willow back the floorplan.

“I agree. What do we need to do to get this moving?” Willow asked.

The three discussed the buying and building process, and Emily said she would start talking with people on Monday. She and Willow discussed the program that Willow had used, since she and Faith were going to be designing their own place as well. Once they were done, Willow and Tara decided to go to Angel’s for dinner.

After dinner they went for a walk on the beach to let their dinner settle before heading home. Once they got home the couple cuddled together on the couch and watched TV. Both were quietly enjoying the others company and the idea that their future was starting to come together for them. They were getting married. They were buying, and building a house together. Sometime in the future they would be discussing starting a family.

TBC...

Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 48 Updated 12/31/2014
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:45 am 
9. Gay Now

Dibs-y Goodness!

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Big yay for double house buying....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:19 pm 
8. Vixen

Hey Branny :bigwave

Don't worry I have masses of patience, in fact I'm the one who should be thanking you for having patience as I haven't written anything myself yet. Sadly I've been going through some stressful stuff lately after having been diagnosed with mental illness which is as much fun as it sounds. :( Let's just say I've been channeling Cordy's drama queen side lol.

Just wondering, would the be closed from the 15th Dec (a Monday) til 2nd Jan (a Thursday)? They just seem odd days to close and re-open that's all.

“So, we’re going to be naked the whole time?”

Naked Willow and Tara!!!!!!! YAY WOOHOO :banana :elephanats on parade
:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool As you can see I'm a fan of the girls being nude. lol :)

Love Anya's antics with the newsletter. It makes me wonder why no one's done a Tillow story with Cordy and Xander an item.

In the words of Zampsa a big YAY on double house buying. :)

Nice update there Branny, I can't wait to see what happens over Christmas.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:30 am 
4. Extra Flamey

zampsa19752001: I’m hoping you like the update! I had some fun with it. :bounce

willowtaralover: :bigwave I’m glad you have masses of patience. I am currently editing my book (release date is May 15, 2015) so it is taking me a bit longer to write stuff!! I'm really sorry to hear that things have been stressful! :flower I hope all is working out. I’m around to listen if you need to talk!

Yes, naked Willow and Tara rules!! :banana

Enjoy the update - I had fun writing it. :sighagain

---------

Chapter 49

“Tara, can I take this blindfold off yet?” whined Willow as they were driving away from the airport. She had been wearing the blindfold since they left the apartment. Tara had chartered the flight in order to keep Willow from learning where they were going.

“Soon, Sweetie,” Tara said as she brought Willow’s hand to her mouth and kissed it softly.

They drove for another ten minutes before Tara pulled off the main road and followed a much bumpier road.

“Sorry, I didn’t realize how bumpy it was going to be,” Tara said sheepishly.

“It’s okay. You could make it up to me by telling me where we are.”

“Willow,” Tara said sternly.

“You know I have the patience of a gnat.”

“I know, and we’ll be there in two minutes.”

They drove for another two minutes and then Tara pulled the SUV to a stop. As Tara slipped out of the car Willow felt a cold breeze hit her causing her to shiver.

“Okay, give me your hand,” Tara said as she opened the passenger door and helped Willow out. After walking a few steps down trail towards the house Tara moved behind Willow and wrapped her arms around the redhead. “What do you smell?”

“Cold, but fresh air, pine trees, a fire, and you,” Willow said smiling at the last one.

“Funny. Are you ready to see your surprise?”

“YES!”

Tara removed the blindfold and she heard Willow gasp. She held the redhead as she looked around at the trees and the snow, but what really took her breath away was the view overlooking the valley below.

“Tara, this is beautiful,” Willow said softly.

“I’m glad you like it. I’m also very glad it looks like the pictures online.”

“You’ve never been here before?”

“Nope. I’ve been to Vail, but we always stayed at the Four Seasons or some place like that. I wanted us to have our own private place.”

“I love it, but if I don’t get inside I am going to be a popsicle.”

“Oh, I know how to warm you up,” Tara said as she spun Willow around and kissed her passionately.

“Mmmm,” Willow cooed after the kiss ended. “I love how you think.”

Tara had already sent their luggage ahead of them so as not to tip Willow off at all. They went inside the cabin. It looked like a rustic log cabin from the outside, but when you got inside it was breath-taking. There were floor to ceiling windows overlooking the forest, snow covered mountains, and bright blue sky.

“How did you find this place?” Willow asked as they sat down on the couch and cuddle together.

“Faith and I were looking for a quaint place for us to come on vacation. All I could find were hotels, and condo’s. I didn’t want that so then we started looking at private residences that were rentals and this one popped up. One of the pictures was of the view I showed you when you got out of the car. Another was as if they were sitting right where we are when they took the picture.”

“This is incredible. What would you have done had I wanted to stay in Sunnydale?”

“Oh, that wasn’t an option. I was going to kidnap you and get you hear one way or another,” laughed Tara.

“You know I am a total spaz and klutz right? Me on ski’s would be VERY bad.”

“We aren’t going skiing, I was thinking more along the lines of inner tubing.”

“Baby, I am a California girl, speak Buffy Blonde to me.”

“Inner tubing. We take large inner tubes down specialized slopes.”

“Oh, really? And will you be able to ride me in this inner tube?” Willow asked with a coy smile.

“Oh yes,” Tara said breathlessly. Willow knew the look to give Tara to turn her from sweet and in love to hot and horny.

Tara pulled Willow tightly into her arms and kissed her passionately. Tara ran her hands along the sides of Willow’s body as their tongues battled for dominance. When they finally pulled apart they were both panting and their eyes had darkened. With a single nod from Willow, Tara took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. They removed the others clothes before climbing into bed and coming together as one body and one soul. They made love for several hours until they were both too exhausted to continue.

Morning arrived and Tara woke Willow up with soft kisses before they went to shower together and get ready for the day Tara had already planned.

“I don’t see why we have to put on clothes,” said the redhead pouting as they made their way to the kitchen.

“It would be a little cold out if we didn’t,” Tara said, kissing the side of Willow’s head. “And before you ask, no I am not going to tell you what we’re doing.”

Willow stuck her bottom lip out even more. Tara took the opportunity to nibble on the redhead's bottom lip eliciting a groan from Willow.

“You don’t play fair,” Willow said wrapping her arms around Tara’s waist.

“You are the one jutting that sexy, irresistible lip out, and I don’t play fair?” Tara laughed.

“I’ll let you make it up to with a kiss and some coffee,” Willow grinned.

“Uh huh, you are lucky I find you so damn cute.”

The couple made it to the kitchen and Tara made them coffee and they each ate an english muffin with butter. Tara then helped Willow get bundled up into the winter jacket Tara had wrapped her in once the plane landed, and she helped the redhead into her boots.

“Why do I have to wear boots?” Willow asked.

“Because we are going outside and it is snowy.”

Once they were both bundled Tara led them out of the house and down the driveway to a horse drawn sleigh that she had scheduled to give them a tour of the area. They cuddled up together in the back with one of the blankets the driver had set out for them.

Willow was amazed at how beautiful the scenery was and how many animals they saw.

“Tara look,” Willow said pointing at a rabbit that had hopped out from under one of the nearby trees. “It’s so cute.”

“It really is. Anya would be screaming right now if she were here.”

“Why?”

“She is petrified of rabbits.”

“Too much Monty Python?” Willow asked.

“I have no idea, but I found out the hard way that it is safer just not to mention them around her.”

“So, I shouldn’t pull my phone out like this and then snap a close up of the little cutie? Then I shouldn’t send it to Anya as a text message? Like this,” Willow said with a devious tone.

“You are playing with fire, my love. Thankfully, we won’t see her for a couple of weeks.”

The couple laughed and enjoyed the rest of the ride. When they returned they started a fire in the living room fireplace and cuddled on the cliche bear rug in front of it.

“I loved that sleigh ride. This area is so beautiful,” Willow said.

“It is. Maybe we’ll have to make this an annual visit, just the two of us,” Tara said pulling Willow’s body closer to her own.

“I think I would be okay with that.”

They cuddled for a long time before Tara glanced at the clock and saw it was time to get ready for dinner or they wouldn’t make their reservations. The two grudgingly got up and got dressed into dress pants and sweaters. They got in the SUV and drove the short fifteen minutes to The Dredge Restaurant.

“Wow, this place looks amazing,” Willow said as they headed to the restaurant entrance.

“It had amazing reviews, so I thought we’d give it a shot.”

The couple was seated in a romantic corner of the dining room.

“The menu looks amazing,” Willow said.

“What looks good to you?”

“You do,” Willow said offering the blonde a coy smile causing Tara to blush.

“Are you ladies ready to order,” said the waiter.

“I’ll have the Filet topped with Tarragon Bordelaise,” Willow said.

“And for you, ma’am?”

“I’ll have the same,” Tara said handing the waiter her menu.

The waiter left and the two women looked deeply into the others eyes.

“I love you,” Tara said smiling at the redhead.

“I love you, too. Thank you for this amazing trip.”

“I just wanted some time with just us. I know that we live together and all, but we have pretty active lives, and they are going to get pretty hectic between now and the wedding.”

“Yeah, with the wedding planning and prep, buying, building, and moving into our new house. Don’t they say not to buy a house and get married at the same time?” Willow asked jokingly.

“They do, but they aren’t us. We can do it all,” Tara said, pulling Willow’s hand to her lips and kissing the back of it.

“Yes, we can.”

The couple ate dinner and then went and walked around the Riverwalk and part Breckenridge holding hands and taking in the scenery.

“As much as I love living in Sunnydale, this is definitely a welcome change,” Willow said, smiling over at Tara.

“Yes, seasons are nice,” laughed Tara, referring to the only mild change in temperature in her time in Sunnydale while other areas had changed seasons.

“We have seasons, smart ass,” laughed Willow, pulling Tara close to her and kissing the blonde. “Your nose is cold.”

“It’s cold out here. Maybe we should go home.”

“Sounds good. I’ll make you some hot cocoa and we can cuddle in front of the fire again.”

The couple made their way back to the cabin, Willow made them some hot cocoa and Tara got the fire going. They cuddled until they were both starting to fall asleep and then moved to the bedroom.

They spent the next couple of days sightseeing and enjoying the local ambiance. They tried snowshoeing, but Willow couldn’t get past the thought that she was just walking on a tennis racket through the snow.

“Willow, you have nothing to be afraid of. I promise it is perfectly safe,” Tara said as they drove to the Copper Mountain to go Tubing.

“It looked like fun when we were looking at the website, but now that we are going there, I have bats in my stomach.”

“I promise to hold your hand as we go down the hill every time.”

“You better,” Willow pouted.

They arrived at the park and filled out the necessary forms before heading out to the tubing run. They stood there for a few minutes watching people coming down the hill. With each person that came down Willow’s excitement grew. It wasn’t long before Willow was pulling Tara over to the lift to get to the top of the tubing mountain.

“Oh crap, it didn’t look this high from down at the bottom of the hill,” Willow said as they advanced towards their lane.

“No, but I am going to hold your hand and you will have mine. We’ll do this together.”

As they sat down in the tubes Willow took one last glance down the hill, inhaled deeply and then down they went. The wind in their face caused them both to giggle. They could feel the bumps in the snow as little vibrations through the inner tube. It added to the exhilaration of the run. When they reached the bottom and came to a stop Willow had the biggest grin on her face that Tara had ever seen.

“THAT, was incredible,” Willow squealed.

“So, you don’t want to go again?” Tara teased.

“Move your ass, Maclay,” Willow said, pushing the blonde towards the lift so that they could go down again.

After three hours of sledding, the couple went into the ski lodge to get some lunch and warm up.

“Thank you,” Willow said as they ate their burgers and watched out the window at the skiers coming down the hill.

“For what, Sweetie?”

“This has been so much fun. I have had so many amazing experiences since you came into my life.”

“I want to show you the world and experience it through your eyes.”

“Such a charmer,” Willow said, the glow of love showing in her eyes.

“Come on, Sexy. Let’s get back out there before we have to head back. I have a special dinner planned for you.”

The couple headed back out and played on the tubing mountain for another three hours before heading back to their cabin. Along the way, Tara stopped and picked up beer and pizza for them.

“This is your idea of special?” Willow said, grinning at the simplicity of their meal.

After they ate, they checked through the game closet and pulled out Candy Land. The couple played a few games before the day caught up with them and they made their way to bed. Willow barely making it into her jammies.

It was Christmas Eve and Willow and Tara were sitting in front of the faux tree that had been put up in the cabin before they had arrived. Under the tree were a few gifts, some they had brought with them and others they had bought while they had been on vacation.

Willow had been a bit nervous all day and Tara wasn’t sure what was wrong. She had tried to talk to the redhead, but Willow just went into speed babble mode. As evening started to set in Tara heard noise outside and Willow jumped up to check out the window. She turned and smiled at the blonde. When they heard the doorbell ring, Willow practically ran to the door.

“Wow, Wills, this place is amazing,” said Buffy as she entered followed by Dawn.

“Hey,” Dawn said, hugging Willow and then Tara.

“Where’s my baby girl?” asked Donald as he entered.

“DADDY,” squealed Tara as she ran and jumped into her father’s open arms.

“I don’t think she’s happy to see you,” laughed Willow. “I think you need to leave.”

“I think you’re right,” laughed Donald as he pulled Willow into a hug.

“Hey, Sis,” said Donnie as he entered carrying the last of the luggage and presents.

“What is everyone doing here?” asked Tara.

“They are part of my present to you. I know how much family means to you, and I couldn’t let you spend the holidays without your family around. Mom and Dad would have been here, but they are in Africa on vacation.”

“You are the best,” Tara said as she cupped Willow’s face in her hands and then kissed her gently.

Willow and Tara helped the others get situated in their rooms and then everyone made their way to the living room.

After talking about everything that had gone on since Tara and Willow had left on their vacation, they ordered Chinese and turned on the television to watch holiday shows while they ate.

After they ate, they each opened one gift. Donnie received a new tablet from his father. Buffy and Dawn received a plane tickets to LA to visit their mom. Donald received a framed picture from the night Willow and Tara got engaged from Donnie. Tara opened Willow’s gift and found the redhead had gotten them tickets to Ireland for vacation sometime in the following year. Willow opened the package that Tara couldn’t stop giggling about when she handed it to the redhead. Looking at the gift, Willow started to blush.

“Will, what’d you get?” asked Dawn.

“Um,” Willow said speechless and blushing

“Is it a something lacy and see through?” Buffy blurted out briefly forgetting who the present company was.

“NO,” Willow and Tara loudly exclaimed as Buffy quickly covered her mouth and Donald and Donnie laughed nervously.

“I got her Cards Against Humanity,” Tara said taking the black and white box out of the redhead’s hands.

“Didn’t Dad embarrass us enough on the boat trip? You give her THAT?” Donnie said, blushing almost as red as Willow.

“Wow, if Donnie is blushing, let me see that,” Donald said, taking the box out of Tara’s hands and started to read the back of the box. “So, it is the adult version of Apples to Apples?”

"Yeah," Tara said. "Basically. To start the game, each player draws ten White Cards. Everyone else answers the question or fills in the blank by passing one White Card, face down, to the Card Czar. before presenting each answer. The Card Czar then picks the funniest play, and whoever submitted it gets one Awesome Point."

"Cool, let's play," Donald said, before he saw the horrified look on the younger adults faces. These looks caused him to laugh. "It looks like fun."

"Okay, but let's not do the cards face down," Willow said, taking the box from Donald and unpacking the cards as everyone took a place around the coffee table. Willow dealt the white cards and then read the first black card. "Okay, here we go. What is my secret power?"

Tara giggling: “Expecting a burp and vomiting on the floor.”
Dawn smiling: “Children on leashes.”
Donnie smiling: “The World of Warcraft.”
Buffy giggling: “Laying an egg.”
Donald sporting an evil grin: “A gentle caress of the inner thigh.”

“DAD,” exclaimed Tara as the others in the room blushed.

“What? It’s funny,” Donald defended.

“That wins,” Willow said handing Donald the card.

Dawn was next to read. “What gives me uncontrollable gas?”

Donnie giggling: “A middle-aged man on roller skates.”
Buffy laughing: “The Care Bear Stare.”
Donald smiling: “Vigorous Jazz Hands.”
Tara giggling: “A falcon with a cap on its head.”
Willow laughing: “Peeing a little bit.”

Everyone laughed at Willow’s response and Dawn handed her the card. Next up was Donnie.

“Oh god,” Donnie said blushing. “How did I lose my virginity?”

Buffy laughing: “Switching to Geico...all those commercials must make it really hard for you.”
Everyone laughed and Donnie blushed.
Donald smiling: “The Force.” said in his best Darth Vader impression, which caused everyone to laugh.
Willow smiling: “Raptor attacks. Which had to hurt.”
Tara grinning at her brother causing him to groan: “Wet dreams.”
Everyone laughed and Donnie covered his face.
Dawn smiling: “Skeletor.”

“I’m giving that to Dad namely because of the poor attempt at mimicking Darth Vader.”

“My turn,” Buffy said, bouncing in her seat. “What are my parents hiding from me?”

Donald grinning: “A micropig wearing a tiny raincoat and booties.”
Willow laughing: “Holding down a child and farting all over him.”
Tara giggling: “Good one, Sweetie. I say inappropriate yodeling.”
Dawn smiling: “Boogers.”
Donnie smiling: “Lance Armstrong’s missing testicle.”

Everyone laughed and Buffy chose Donald’s card as the funniest.

“My Turn,” Donald said. “I drink to forget blank?”

Willow laughing: “Fiery poops.”
Tara giggling: “Licking things to claim them as your own.”
Dawn smiling: “A Super Soaker full of cat pee.”
Donnie smiling: “My collection of high-tech sex toys.”
Donald and everyone groaned and laughed.
Buffy giggling: “Waking up half-naked in a Denny’s parking lot.”

“Your mother told you that didn’t she?” Donald said quickly. “I thought she could keep a secret.”

“WHAT?” Donnie and Tara said loudly.

“It’s a joke. Geez. And TMI on yours, Donnie. I am going to go with Buffy’s.”

“Okay, last one for tonight,” Willow said taking a card out of the black pile. “Okay, here we go. What will I bring back in time to convince people that I am a powerful wizard?”

Tara giggling: “A gassy antelope.”
Dawn smiling: “Waiting ‘til marriage.”

“That will never happen,” Tara blurted out, before realizing she had said it and then blushing.

Donnie laughing: “Nice one, Sis. I have Harry Potter erotica.”
Buffy giggling: “Edible underpants.”

“Yum,” Tara said inadvertently.

“Tara,” Willow said blushing.

Donald laughing: “A middle-aged man on roller skates.”

“So, you want us to put you on roller skates to prove Willow is a powerful wizard?” Donnie jokingly asked his father.

“Ha ha, smart ass,” Donald replied.

“I’m going to choose the gassy antelope,” Willow said before yawning.

“You just chose that because it was Tara’s,” accused Buffy.

“Yep, that and she is wicked hot,” Willow laughed.

Everyone said their goodnights and went to their room. The morning would bring Christmas day and more presents and quality family time. This was the first holiday that Willow’s life had been so full of love. Yes, she had spent several holidays with the Summers’ family, but this was going to be something that she was honestly a part of, not just as close friends.

TBC...

Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 49 Updated 03/03/2015
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:58 am 
9. Gay Now

Dibs-y Goodness!

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really liked the presents... Big yay for family christmas...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:42 pm 
8. Vixen

Hey Branny, :bigwave long time no see but it's good to see you back on the board :)
It's great news about your novel and I cannot wait for it to be released.
Personally I've been having a bit of a procrastination problem with my stories in that I can't seem to get going writing them again which obviously is not of the good. :(

Thank you for your kind words. I'd been suffering with depression since early December but I feel a lot better now. Whether that's due to the medication I'm taking or it's gone of it's own accord I don't know but at least it has gone (hopefully).

I have to say it's been one of the best things about being a member of the Buffy/Willow & Tara community how everyone has been so nice and generous towards me regards this illness, all willing to listen to my mad mutterings. I can truly say that it is one of the reasons that I am so glad that I didn't commit suicide (not a nice word I know but the the only one that fits here).

“Tara, can I take this blindfold off yet?” whined Willow

Hmmm, has someone been watching '50 Shades of Grey' I wonder? :wink

“Oh, I know how to warm you up,” Tara said as she spun Willow around and kissed her passionately.

Ooh, yummy Tara kisses. Me like very much :)

“Baby, I am a California girl, speak Buffy Blonde to me.”

Loving this line. No matter how super-smart our fave redhead is she likes having things explained to her in Buffy's inimitable style. :)

I hope the english muffins they had were toasted, those are scrumalicious. And that is a real word authenticated from the Willow Rosenberg Dictionary. :)

Is the inner tubing thing that the girls do a real thing and if so what is it exactly?

Willow's present for Tara was truly AWESOME, definitely Christmas is to be spent with friends and family. There's just one thing though, if Willow had no idea where she was going how could she tell the others where to go?

Does the game 'Cards Against Humanity' actually exist and if so could I get if off Amazon?

A great chapter there Branny well worth the wait. I look forward to more adventures of our favourite couple and your book when it comes out in May :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:51 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

willowtaralover - the tubing that they do is real. Here is a link to a video from Copper Mountain, Colorado (the mountain I used in the story).
Tubing Copper Mountain Colorado

As for Cards Against Humanity, it is a real game. We got it for my daughter for Christmas. And yes, I played it with my in-laws. Very fun, but awkward.
Cards Against Humanity
:bounce

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:41 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

zampsa19752001: I’m glad you liked the update. I apologize that it took so long to get another one out. My book went live on May 15th, so I feel I owe my fanfiction family an update. Please enjoy!!

willowtaralover: Hey!! :bigwave
I am so sorry to took me so long to get back out here. Edits on the book and a new book written, and, well, here I am! I know it is a short update, but I wanted to get something out here. My book is out now, and the second one I finished writing last week. YAY!!!
:banana
How are you doing my friend? :flower I hope all is well. Remember, you always have a friend to talk to!

Take care and enjoy the update!!

:letter

---------

Additional Author’s Note: I apologize for being so scarce, but there is a damn good reason. Please check out my first book. It is now available on Amazon. Check out: To Love Again, by BL Clark

Chapter 50

Willow woke to find herself pinned underneath Tara’s arm and one of her legs. The couple had arrived back in Sunnydale late the previous night. They had stayed a couple of days longer on their getaway, but today was New Year’s Eve. Connor had invited them as his VIP guests for the festivities.

“Baby,” whispered Willow. She hated the idea of waking Tara, but she was pinned and she had to pee. “Tara, my love.”

Tara grunted.

“Baby, I need to get up.”

“No, you don’t. You are a Tara body pillow…” mumbled the blonde.

“I’m going to be a damp pillow if I don’t get up though. I promise to come right back,” pleaded Willow.

Tara rolled over onto her side and allowed Willow to get out from under her. As the redhead was getting up Tara pinched her butt and told her to hurry back. She then admired her lover's naked form. Willow hurried and then crawled back onto the bed and took her place as a pillow for Tara. The couple drifted back to sleep for several hours.

Willow woke up and smiled as she was now using Tara as her pillow. She loved how well their bodies fit together. Tara’s soft and sensual skin pressed against her own. Willow couldn’t help but feel intoxicated by the scent of the blonde’s body.

Tara arched her hips. Her center making contact with Willow’s thigh. Tara let out a groan as Willow pressed her thigh tighter against her lover as she rolled on top of her. Willow leaned down and her lips made contact with Tara’s. Their hips started to rock and they were lost to the love and sensations.

“Mmmm, Willow,” moaned Tara as she felt her body rubbing against Willow’s.

“Oh, Tara,” moaned Willow. “I can’t seem to get enough of you.”

They lost themselves to the passion and lust that filled their bodies whenever they touched.

Willow was putting the finishing touches on her makeup when Tara came into the bedroom in an black and white form fitting dress. Willow couldn’t help but stare. Tara looked up and smiled when she saw the redhead’s eyes fixated on her.

“Sweetie, you need to finish your makeup so that I can get in there and get mine done,” Tara said, walking over and kissing the side of Willow’s head. “If you are good tonight, I’ll let you be naughty later when it comes time to take this off.”

Willow’s eyes widened and she audibly gulped. “You, huh, wha, mfffm.”

“What is that, sweetie?” Tara had a knowing smirk on her face. She knew that she was driving Willow insane. Tara reached down and tilted Willow’s head upward by placing a finger under her chin. She winked at the redhead before placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Not too passionate, but enough to seal her promise of them having their naughty time later.

“You are not playing fair, baby,” Willow said as her eyes again made their way up and down Tara’s body.

“You don’t like it when I play fair.”

Willow let out a groan and stood to go put on her dress for the evening while Tara did her makeup.

Willow excited their walk-in closet wearing a black lace dress. The dress was mostly see-through, except in the private regions. Tara felt her mouth go dry when she saw her lover.

“Do you think this will work? It isn’t too revealing is it?” Willow asked. She smiled when she saw Tara’s eyes roaming her body and the blondes mouth opening and closing without a sound. “Oh, did you think you were the only one that could play the looking hot game?”

“Willow, where did you get that dress?”

“I’ve had it for a couple of years. I just never had a reason to wear it.”

“Sweetie, you’ve had months of reasons to wear that. I, you, damn woman.”

Willow smiled and walked over and wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist.

“Does that mean you like it? I can change if not.”

“Willow, I may throw out every bit of clothing you own so that you can only wear that dress. Well, maybe I will keep that dress and those leather pants that you have. I am going to have to hire security to keep people away from you tonight.”

“I don’t think so. I’m just me.”

“Willow Danielle Rosenberg! Do not doubt your hotness. I am telling you that I have never seen a more beautiful sight than you. You in that dress is beyond anything I could even imagine, and trust me, I have spent a lot of time imagining you in and out of things.”

“I love you, Tara.”

“I love you, too.”

The couple kissed softly, neither wanting to mess up their makeup. They finished getting ready before they headed down to Tara’s car and then off to The Bronze to celebrate New Year’s Eve with their friends and family.

Willow and Tara pulled up outside the club. Connor had told them that he had valet parking for his VIP customers. A man in a tuxedo opened Willow’s door and assisted her getting out. Another man opened Tara’s door and helped her out. Tara handed the man her keys and then tipped both men.

The couple made their way to the entrance and inside.

“Oh, wow. You two look incredible.” Connor had seen them enter and hurried over to them. “Wills, that dress is amazing. Tara, you look fantastic too.”

“It’s okay, Connor. I know how amazing Willow looks. I almost didn’t let her leave the house, but then I get to show off the hottest woman in the universe.”

“Yeah, I can understand the appeal to making the rest of us see what we cannot have. The others are upstairs, I have to get back to being a good host.”

“Thanks,” Willow and Tara said together as they made their way upstairs.

Once they reached the top they saw Xander and Anya, Buffy and Angel, Donnie and his girlfriend, and Dawn and Janice.

“Holy shit,” Fred said as she dumped a tray of empty cups. “Damn, are you two trying to kill me. Do not just stand there looking that hot and not warn a person. I could have fallen down the stairs.”

“Sorry, Fred,” giggled Willow.

“Are you okay?” Tara asked.

“Yeah, but you two realize that this is The Bronze in Sunnydale, not Time Square in New York right?”

“We do,” Willow said, taking Tara’s hand in her own.

“Go join the others while I get Cordy up here to clean up the glass.”

“Cordy?” asked Willow.

“Yeah, her parents cut off her allowance so now she is working here as well, my bar bitch.”

The three women had a laugh and then Willow and Tara moved to join the others as Fred went downstairs in search of Cordy.

“Wow, you guys look amazing,” Buffy said and Angel agreed.

“Damn, Sis. You two clean up well,” Donnie said, hugging the two women.

“Hey Wills,” Dawn said hugging Willow and then moving to Tara. “Hey Tara.”

“You two are just trying to outdo the rest of us aren’t you? Rubbing our nose in the hottness of you,” said Anya.

“No, we aren’t,” said Tara.

“It is just an added bonus,” mumbled Willow, receiving a friendly swat from Tara.

Fred returned with champagne for all of them. They all relaxed in the lounge. Willow chuckling to herself as she saw Cordy cleaning up the glasses that Fred had broke.

“Where are Emily and Faith?” asked Xander.

“Toronto,” Tara said. “This was a little flashback vacation for them. I guess they went on vacation there several years ago.”

“That’s nice,” Anya said and then hit Xander’s arm. “Why don’t you take me on romantic trips like that?”

“Because we haven’t been together long enough for it.”

Willow tuned out the other couples and her attention solely given to Tara. “Wanna dance?”

“I’d love to.”

The couple made their way to the upper dance floor and as a slow song started to play they wrapped their arms around the other and pulled their bodies close. They were lost in themselves and their love. They didn’t even notice the group watching them and smiling.

TBC...

Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 50 Updated 05/17/2015
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:59 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I bet Willow's & Tara's private after party is going to be very yummy...

Big Yay for book lauch! Congrats!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:54 pm 
8. Vixen

Hey Branny :bigwave

It's good to see you back on the board Branny. I'm feeling much better these days whether that's due to my medication or because I am clear of the depression I don't know but at least I am in a much better place than I was at Christmas.

BIg congrats on your first book too. I'm putting in my order for it right now and can't wait to read it. For my part I'm still having procrastination troubles with my story telling even though I know the direction the final chapters of the story will go
in.

Willow woke to find herself pinned underneath Tara’s arm and one of her legs.

A very nice place to wake up I'm sure.

She then admired her lover's naked form.

Naked Willow :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool. Sorry bout that Branny, I have a tendency to go a little OTT when it comes to Willow and Tara. Especially naked Willow and Tara.

“It’s okay, Connor. I know how amazing Willow looks. I get to show off the hottest woman in the universe.”

Now this is true, Willow is one of the world's hottest women.

Lolling at the idea that Cordy is now Fred's bitch :)

Great little chapter there Branny, that was a lot of fun.Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:21 am 
4. Extra Flamey

zampsa19752001: I’m glad you liked the update!! After party celebrations between them ALWAYS has to be very yummy! And thank you on the book. So far, it appears to have been well received.

willowtaralover: Hey :bigwave :flower
I am happy to hear that the medication and everything are helping and that life is better.

Thank you, regarding the book. So far, it appears to be doing well. I only have 6 reviews on Amazon, but 5 out of 6 are 5-star reviews. I am annoyingly giddy still. My now ex (yeah a lot has changed since the last update on here) says I need to stop stalking myself on Amazon. :grin But it’s fun, so I have to keep doing it. Book number two - the first draft is done and I’m hoping to start editing it after I post this.

I will allow you some leeway on the writing. At least you have decided on the direction of the story and how it will end. But stop procrastinating!! Haha

Naked Willow :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool. Sorry bout that Branny, I have a tendency to go a little OTT when it comes to Willow and Tara. Especially naked Willow and Tara.

Yes, naked Willow and Tara is definitely a drool-worthy thought and sight!

Lolling at the idea that Cordy is now Fred's bitch :derr

I couldn’t help but make Cordy Fred’s bitch. :devil It just felt right for the story.

Enjoy the update!! :bounce

---------

Additional Author’s Note: I apologize for being so scarce, but there is a damn good reason. Please check out my first book. It is now available on Amazon. Check out: To Love Again, by BL Clark

Chapter 51

As a sliver of light broke through the curtains, Willow felt the room begin to spin. She could hear Tara let out a groan next to her, but she didn’t dare move.

“Willow?” Tara’s voice was quiet and raspy.

“Uh huh,” replied Willow.

“We’re home, right?”

“I think so. I’m afraid to move too much. How did we allow ourselves to get that drunk?”

“I blame you and Fred.” Tara had the worst hangover she had ever had.

“Why me? Fred started it,” giggled Willow as she remembered the previous night.

“Playing darts is just science. It can’t be that hard,” Willow said as Fred placed their drinks on the table.

“It is harder than you think,” Fred said, making eye contact with the redhead.

“It can’t be. It is just applied science and physics.”

“You willing to back that up?”

“Fred,” said Tara in a warning tone. Tara knew better than to allow Willow and Fred to compete against one another. They were both sore losers.

“No, baby, it’s okay. I’m willing to back it up.” Willow took Tara’s hand and brought it up to her lips and kissed the back of it.

“Fine, when I get off work, you and I are going to have a little dart competition,” said Fred, smiling smugly at Willow.

“Fine.”

Fred went back to her duties, and Willow went to find Connor and talk with him about letting Fred off early for their competition. Connor agreed and gave Fred the option to end her shift early or keep working. Fred chose to end her shift, and after changing and grabbing a drink, she joined the others upstairs.

Willow got herself another drink and then she and Fred moved to the dartboard farthest away from the others. Tara grudgingly followed, but shortly after the two women started shooting, she was glad she had. Neither Willow nor Fred were good at darts, so watching them miss where they were aiming or missing the board entirely became Tara’s entertainment. After a while, Willow and Fred made their own drinking game in which Tara was then guilted into joining the dart competition.

The game was simple, the person to get the highest score after five rounds DIDN’T have to drink a shot. The other two had to drink one shot of the winner’s choosing. Tara found that she was by far better than Willow and Fred, but she was also more of a lightweight when it came to drinking than them. It wasn’t long before the three drunk women were consuming copious amounts of alcohol.

“Will, I think you guys have had enough,” Buffy said as she stopped the waitress from going to get another round of shots.

“Bfffysssster,” slurred Willow. “Weeeeeeee, aren’t dooooone.”

“Yeah, I think you are. Tara, Fred, I think you two have had enough,” Buffy again stated as the other two women joined them at the table.

“Pooper party,” pouted Fred.

“It’s Newsss Smears,” slurred Tara, bumping into Willow and almost knocking them both to the ground.

“Yes, and you three are too drunk to enjoy it.”

“Gee mom.” Willow started to say before being stopped by a stern look from her former roommate.

“Why don’t we give you a ride home,” Angel said.

“Whoa, where did you come from?” asked Fred. “Were you skulking in the shadows? Mr. Mysterious.”

Willow, Tara, and Fred started to giggle uncontrollably.

“Are you sure we want to give them a ride?” Buffy asked, smiling up at her boyfriend.

“No, I’m not sure. I’m certain one of the three is going to puke in my car.”

“I snot a puker,” Tara said.

“Willow, you encouraged her and it was YOUR idea that included me in your warped competition,” Tara said, slowly turning on her side to face the redhead.

“You had fun didn’t you?”

“Yes, but we were too drunk to properly celebrate the New Year when we got home, and Sweetie, I am way too hungover to do that now.”

“Awww,” Willow pouted as she turned to face Tara.

They lay there for a while before Willow leaned forward and softly kissed Tara.

“Mmmm, sweetie,” moaned Tara. “I wish I felt better.”

“Why don’t I make us some breakfast and then we can cuddle.”

“Okay.”

Willow went and got Tara a glass of water and some ibuprofen. While Tara took the pills and rested, Willow went to the kitchen and made some toast for them both and made her way back to the bedroom. The couple ate breakfast and cuddled.

“How are you feeling?” Willow asked.

“Better. Thank you,” said Tara. “Wanna shower together?”

“Hell yes,” Willow said, excitedly.

They made their way into the bathroom. Tara started the shower and stepped in, Willow followed behind her.

“God you are beautiful,” Willow said softly as she wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist from behind. Pressing their bodies together.

“Willow,” whispered Tara as the redhead's hands made their way her breasts and she then felt Willow’s lips on her neck.

Willow’s lips continued to gently brushing across Tara’s skin. She kissed from Tara’s shoulder to the crook of her neck, lingering on the pulse point as she felt it speed up. Willow’s lips slowly nipped up Tara’s neck and took her earlobe in her mouth and sucked on it.

“Ohhh,” moaned Tara as she leaned more into Willow’s embrace.

Willow continued to lavish her lover’s neck and earlobe with attention while she allowed her hands to massage her lover’s breasts. She felt Tara’s breathing catch as she teased the very erect nipples between her fingers. Willow could feel her own nipples harden as she touched Tara’s body.

Tara turned to face Willow allowing her better access to her neck and breasts. Willow then took advantage of the new position and dropped one of her hands that had been teasing Tara’s breasts to between the blonde’s legs. With Willow’s hand between her legs, Tara couldn’t resist any longer, and she leaned forward and captured Willow’s lips with her own. Tara felt one of Willow’s fingers tease her by slipping partially inside her and then back out slowly.

“Oh...Willow…” moaned Tara into Willow’s lips. “Yessss.”

Willow was encouraged by Tara’s hip movements, so she slid slowly inside the blonde again. This time Willow didn’t stop partway. Tara let out another moan. Willow stilled, halting while still deep inside Tara. She used her other hand to tease Tara’s nipples again.

“Oh god...don’t stop...please don’t stop…” croaked Tara, her voice becoming hoarse with lust and need.

“I...it feels too good...for me to stop,” panted Willow as she eased a second finger inside Tara and started to move them in and out, hitting Tara’s special spot each time she entered her. With each thrust, Willow pinched Tara’s nipples and sucked on her lower lip. Willow felt Tara pulling her in closer. Her hands cupping the soft flesh of her backside.

“I...ohhhh...so...yes...Willow...close,” panted Tara as she allowed Willow to take her into oblivion.
Once Tara’s shudders stopped, she leaned limply against the wall allowing Willow to help her stay standing.

“Wow. Thank you for being such an incredible woman,” Tara said kissing Willow softly.

“Thank you for loving me and allowing me to love you. This is going to be an amazing year.”

“The first of many, my love. I can’t believe, this time next year we’ll be married.”

“I know. I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Willow.”

They turned the water off and dried themselves before moving back to the bedroom to continue their New Year’s naked celebrations.

TBC...

:wtkiss :sigh

Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 51 Updated 05/31/2015
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:50 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Big lol on the darts drinking game... I'm glad that they didn't had too bad hangovers...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:15 pm 
8. Vixen

Hey branny :bigwave it's good to see yet another chapter of the girls misadventures on the board. Unfortunately my depression has taken a severe downturn-so severe that I nearly committed suicide the other week which is why it's taken me so long to respond to the chapter but I am still taking my medication. As to the procrastination, that may have to continue for a while as my computer has finally died on me. In fact I am writing this on a tablet I'm still getting to grips with.

I really enjoyed willow and freds' drunk darts game and some of the comments like Willows 'yes mom' remark to Buffy or Tara's 'I snot gonna puke' made to Angel. :laugh. Can't wait to read more soon. Take care and I'll try to stay safe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:25 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

zampsa19752001: I’m glad you liked the dart game. I’ve never had a hangover, but I hear they are horrible. I didn’t think that Willow and Tara needed to suffer too much. :wtkiss

willowtaralover: Hey Sunshine! :bigwave I’m sorry to hear that the depression came back. Please, no committing suicide, you have people here who care!! :flower

I’m sorry it took so long to get the update written. The first book is out and appears to be doing well. Book two has been submitted to the publisher for consideration!!

I’m glad you liked the update. This one is a fun one. :sigh

Message me if you need a friend. I’m around all the time!!

---------

Chapter 52

“Mother, I don’t see what is wrong with this dress,” Willow said, exasperated from a day of wedding dress shopping with her mother.

“Of course you wouldn’t dear. It is not a dress that you should be wearing to your wedding,” said Sheila as she rifled through the dresses.

“It is the same dress just in a different color that you said would be perfect for Tara to wear to our wedding. Why is it perfect for Tara and not for me?”

“It just isn’t.”

“Why?” whined Willow.

“Fine,” Sheila said, tired of her daughter's antics. “If you must know, Tara is better proportioned to fit in this dress.”

“What do you mean she is better proportioned?” Willow looked between her mother and the dress. She saw her mother’s eyes drop slightly and as they did she looked down to figure out what her mother was looking at. “Oh my god. You are saying that Tara can wear this dress and I can’t because she has bigger boobs?”

“Well, I wouldn’t have put it so crudely, Willow, but yes Tara’s breasts are fuller and would make the dress look better. Now, can we move on to find something that will accentuate YOUR physique.”

“You mean my boobless body?” Willow said pouting.

“Seriously, Willow. Not everyone can be blessed to have breast as nice and…what?” asked Sheila noticing the look on her daughter’s face.

“Why are you looking at my fiancee’s boobs? Since when do you check out other women’s chests?”

“I have not been checking out Tara’s breasts. I simply happen to notice that she has a very nice figure. Your father pointed it out one day to me.”

“Ew, daddy has been checking Tara out?” Willow was mortified at this thought.

“Oh grow up Willow. You father was not ‘checking’ Tara out. With the way, you have your hands and lips all over the woman at times, in order to get your attention sometimes we do have to look at her. You really should get control of your hands. That woman’s poor breasts never get any rest.” Sheila walked away leaving her daughter standing there in the middle of the store her mouth gaping open.

“So, what kind of dress are you looking for?” Faith asked as she and Tara walked along the beach front.

“Just something light and airy I guess.” Tara was looking out at the water and Faith could tell that there was something bothering her best friend.

“What’s up, Tara?”

“What do you mean,” asked Tara, turning to look at Faith.

“Something is bothering you. Is it the wedding? Are you having second thoughts?”

“Oh god no. Faith I can’t wait to marry Willow.”

“Then what is it?”

“I just…” Tara let out a deep sigh and moved to climb on a rock and sit down. Faith followed. “I miss mom sometimes. Okay, all of the time, but now especially. I see Willow and Sheila doing things together and, well, I want Mom here and to be doing them with her.”

A tear escaped Tara’s eye, followed by another, and another. Faith hated that her best friend had been robbed of more time with her mother and that there was nothing that she could do to help. Faith reached over and wrapped an arm around Tara’s shoulder and pulled her close. She let Tara cry on her shoulder until the blonde felt she was done. Faith kissed to top of Tara’s head before letting her up.

“Get a room,” called a guy passing by.

“We already did,” Faith yelled back. “This is the after show. Did you enjoy it?”

The man looked at her in disgust, his friends laughing and pulling him forward away from the two women.

“Do you need to do that?” Tara asked.

“Do what?”

“Egg them on. A simple ‘fuck you’ would have been more than sufficient.”

“Yeah, but not nearly as fun,” said Faith, a smirk growing on her face.

“Ugh,” Tara groaned, burying her face in her hands.

“Come on, let’s go find you a dress that will make that fiancee of yours drool and forget everything.”

“If I wanted that, I’d just walk down the aisle naked.”

“You’ll get no complaints from me,” Emily said as she walked up to Faith and Tara.

“Me either,” said Dawn, waggling her eyebrows and playfully letting her eyes roam Tara’s body.

“Oh no, none of you are seeing me naked,” Tara said, blushing.

“Well, I don’t know if I want to attend this wedding anymore,” Dawn teased.

Tara shook her head and the group headed toward the grouping of stores in search of Tara’s dress.

Tara arrived home to find Willow stretched out on the couch with one arm draped across her eyes. Tara couldn’t help but stare at the woman she was going to be marrying in a couple of months.

“You know you could just take a picture with your camera to stare at later and get down here and kiss me,” Willow said, without moving her arm.

Tara smiled and then leaned down and softly kissed Willow. As she started to pull back, Willow reached up and gently traced Tara's jawline with her finger.

“I love you,” whispered Willow before capturing the blonde’s lips.

“Mmmm, I love you, too.”

Willow moved back on the couch leaving room for Tara to lay down with her. Their bodies pressed tight together. They didn’t need to speak, they exchanged soft kisses and enjoyed the closeness.

“Tara?”

“Yes, sweetie,” Tara said, entering the bedroom to see Willow standing in the middle of the room with no shirt on looking down at her chest. “Well, hello ladies.”

“Am I really that boob deprived?” Willow asked, still looking at her chest.

Tara made her way over to where Willow was standing. She placed a finger under Willow’s chin and brought the redhead’s face up so that she could see her emerald eyes. Tara leaned forward and kissed Willow softly. As they kissed she brought her hands up and cupped both of Willow’s breasts.

“No, you aren’t boob derived,” Tara said, pulling back slightly. “They are the perfect size to fit in my hands.” Tara caressed Willow’s breasts as the couple kissed again.

“If you keep that up we aren’t going to make it to the beach to join the others,” whispered Willow.

“Making love to a gorgeous woman or sitting in the hot sun getting sand in places it truly should not be in? Is there really a choice in there?”

Willow groaned and pulled Tara closer. Just as they were about to make their way to the bed, both of their cell phones went off.

“Faith,” said Tara.

“Buffy,” Willow said.

“Honey, why were you asking about being boob deprived?” Tara asked as Willow removed the blonde's hands from her breasts.

“Oh, the other day when I was out looking at dresses with my mom I found a dress I liked and my mom said it was wrong for me. I asked her why she had said it was great for you then. She told me that it was because you have boobs. She even said my dad had noticed your boobs. I’m not sure how I feel about that.”

“Um, I know how I feel about that,” started Tara. “Bloody uncomfortable.”

“You’ve been talking to the rep in England again haven’t you?” teased Willow.

“Shush you!”

The couple finished getting ready and headed out to join their friends at the beach for a day of fun and sun.

TBC...

Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 52 Updated 08/10/2015
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:43 am 
9. Gay Now

Dibs-y Goodness...

Yay for great update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:21 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
1- Egging someone on can be useful, especially for somebody like Faith who I gather, even in this non-supernatural universe, isn't afraid of anybody. And a simple "F--- you--!" can be turned around by the other person, with a shrug, and "Okay" and a half-smile, then walking away before the insulted party comes up with a rejoinder. (Of course, this guy wa s being a jerk, not kidding around.)It's a way of getting the last word, although doing t hat to Faith might not be wise.

2- It's been a while since I was here; are Dawn and Emily dating.

3-It's a simple fact that not everyone is suited to clothes of the same cut, willow, sorry. I a bit naïve and don't know the boundary separating "checking out" form more normal seeing, but given the nature of male sexuality, the idea of a straight man like Ira not noticing Tara's beauty isn't likely.

Overall, fun chapter!

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:57 am 
8. Vixen

Hey Branny :bigwave A very long time I know but I am back and still enjoying your story very much. Loved Willow's reaction when she thought her parents had been checking out Tara, of course it is Tara so who wouldn't want to check her out regardless of boob size lol :wink

[b"Oh grow up Willow. You father was not ‘checking’ Tara out. With the way, you have your hands and lips all over the woman at times, in order to get your attention sometimes we do have to look at her. You really should get control of your hands. That woman’s poor breasts never get any rest.” Sheila walked away leaving her daughter standing there in the middle of the store her mouth gaping open./b]

But of course Willow has her hands on Tara all the time, it's the only way to ensure people know she's Willow's girl.

Sad for Tara missing her mom, I lost mine to cancer so I know what it's like.

Another fun chapter there

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:10 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

zampsa19752001: Thank you for reading! I'm glad you liked the update! :kitty
DaddyCatALSO: I’m glad you thought it was a fun chapter :kgeek
willowtaralover: Hey Sweetie!! :flower I’m sorry this is short, but it was the best I could come up with. Two full-length books and two Anthology books later, my brain is tired. Add in a minor divorce and...well...ugh. I promise to try to do better and get you another update though. :sighagain :sigh

:letter :smash <--- too cute

Feedback:[b/] Pretty please…it helps me improve and if I get stuck it tells me where you would like to see the story go.
[b]Author's Note:
I apologize for being so scarce, but there is a damn good reason. Please check out my books now available on Amazon.

Check out by BL Clark:
To Love Again
Haunted by Darkness

Chapter 53

“Willow, if you don’t quit pacing…” Buffy started as she watched Willow pacing back and forth and around her living room. Her shadow growing as the sun was starting to set.

“Buffy, what if she changes her mind? What if Tara decides that she doesn’t want to marry me?” asked Willow, stopping in the middle of the room. Her best friend only feet in front of her.

“Will, it is two days before your wedding. Hell, it isn’t even two full days. Tara isn’t going to change her mind, she isn’t going to out of the blue decide you aren’t the one for her. Hell, she isn’t even going to run off with Faith.”

“Oh, my god! Do you think that could happen? They’ve been friends forever. What if Fai...” Willow was now visibly shaking.

“Dammit Willow!” Buffy’s shout was loud enough to startle the Willow. “I said she isn’t going to.” Buffy made her way over to Willow and hugged her close. “Tara loves you. She loves you more than I think anyone I’ve ever seen love another. Now, stop be neurotic or I’m going to have Angel chain you in the basement of The Bronze until just before the ceremony.”

“That’d be mean, Buff.” Willow could feel her nerves relaxing. It wasn’t that she thought that Tara would really do any of those things, it was just that she was nervous and excited. She may have also had Dawn bring her a couple of Willow special coffees. “Thank you.”

Willow allowed herself to be lead to the couch. Buffy turned on the TV and tried to find something on that would soothe Willow.

“What jerk thought that it was a good idea for Tara and I to spend the last two nights before our wedding apart?”

“That was you, Will.” Buffy laughed as Willow pouted.

As Tara poured another glass of wine a smile crossed her face. In just two days she would be marrying the love of her life; her soul mate. Nothing she had ever dreamed had ever compared to the way that Willow made her feel.

“Stop thinking pervy thoughts,” Faith said, moving to take the glass from Tara.

“I wasn’t thinking, no wait, now I am. Thanks,” Tara taunted, a lusty grin forming.

“Ew, I don’t want to think about you thinking about Red,” said Faith as she did a full body shiver almost spilling her glass of wine.

“You started it,” said Tara, laughing before pouring herself another glass of wine as Faith had taken the one she had been pouring for herself.

Tara and Faith made their way to the patio of the house that Tara and Willow had bought together. The past few months had been a blur. Between work, buying the house, planning the wedding, neither Tara or Willow had had much downtime. Tara was going to do her best to enjoy the next two days as it had been decided that she and Willow were to do nothing but relax, albeit apart. That was the one thing that Tara wasn’t going to like. She knew that Willow wasn’t going to like it either. She wasn’t sure what possessed Willow to think that this was a good idea.

“How do you think Buffy and Red are surviving?” Faith asked, breaking the silence.

“Well, I’m impressed that we haven’t received a phone call requesting that I come and get my wife-to-be. Willow may have come up with the idea, but I don’t think she planned on you and Buffy agreeing and making us do it.”

“Silly Red! Like I am not going to take an opportunity to spend some uninterrupted time with you before you get fitted with the ball and chain.”

“Faith, I am not being fitted with a ball and chain. I’m marrying the woman I love. And like you should talk, you’re getting married as well. Someday you are going to have your own ball and chain.”

“Ha ha, the joke's on you. We have agreed to a very long engagement.” Faith had asked Emily to marry her on a trip to Toronto that they had taken.

Tara shook her head and took a sip of her wine. She was missing Willow and needed to figure out a way to get to see her.

Willow’s phone beeped, she looked down and smiled as she read the message.

Tara: I miss you
Willow: Hey gorgeous. I miss you too
Tara: Wanna sneak out and find a spot to make-out?
Willow: I wish. Buffy has me on a tight leash.
Tara: Excuse me? I thought I was the only one that could tie you up like that. ;)

Willow coughed and felt her face go flush as she read Tara’s message.

“You okay there Will?” Buffy asked, a smirk crossing her face. She wasn’t sure why, but the shade of red that Willow had turned told her that the message could only be from Tara.

“Uh...huh?” asked Willow. “What’d you say?”

“I asked if you were okay. I don’t think that I want to know what Tara wrote, but you aren’t getting out of this apartment unsupervised, so you two can cancel your little rendezvous.”

“How’d you know it was Tara?”

“Willow, the few times I’ve seen you turn that shade of red have always been when she had sent you some form of a pervy message.I don’t doubt that tonight is no different.”

Willow shook her head and laughed.

Willow: Busted! Buffy knows we’re messaging.
Tara: How’d she figure that out? It could have been Faith tormenting you.
Willow: No, I was informed the shade of red I turned with your last message gave us away.
Tara: Oops. We need to work on your blushing. I should keep sending you suggestive messages and see how long it takes you to stop turning red.
Willow: Or you could be a good fiancee and not.
Tara: You’re lucky you’re cute. Love you, Willow.
Willow: Love you, too.

Buffy decided to put in a movie and she and Willow settled in for a movie marathon.

TBC...

Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 53 Updated 08/21/2016
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:08 am 
9. Gay Now

Dibs-y goodness! :banana :bounce

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big bummers for Willow & Tara getting busted before their scheduled make-out session....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:30 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hello Branny,.....I just started reading this fic and I have to say I love it!!
I am going to read it to the end of what is posted,....BUT,..please, in the name of whatever you hold dear either update SOON, or finish it!!! Please!!!
Great work

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:46 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
Oh this was fun :)

Gonna steal all these good bits for the wedding i have planned :P

Great couple of chapters.

Keep up the good work! :applause

R :flower

My Story: Coming Home

Post subject: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 54 Updated 11/27/2017
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:39 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Authors Notes: Sorry it took so long for an update...I am going to try to make them more often now.

Chapter 54

“Hey T, do you really think that you and Willow can go two days without seeing one another?” Faith asked.

“We don’t have to. We have the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner tomorrow,” said Tara, looking up from her phone and a picture of Willow.

“So, you just aren’t sleeping together?”

“Pretty much.”

“What the hell is the point then?”

“It’ll make our first time as a married couple that much more special, or that is how Willow explained it when she came up with this idea.”

“And you bought that?” scoffed Faith.

“It was Willow. She said it with excitement and she was bouncing and, and--”

“Please, stop there. I don’t want to hear any more details. I already have a hard time looking at Red in those stupid leather pants you are so fond of.”

“Mmmm, leather covered Willow.”

“Tara, I swear, you need to stop. I will get the ice bucket and pour it on you if you don’t settle down.” Faith moved toward the kitchen and Tara realized that Faith wasn’t kidding around this time.

XxxxxXxxxx

“Hello,” said Willow, sleepily.

“Willow, darling. It is the day before your wedding. How can you be sleeping at a time like this?” asked Sheila.

“Mom?”

“Why yes, dear.”

“Why are you calling at,” started Willow before looking at her clock. “Why in the hell are you calling at six in the morning? Mom, I was still sleeping.”

“I just don’t see how it is that you can sleep the day before your wedding.”

“Mom, I was up late, is there a point to this call?”

“I just wanted to know how your checklist was going and if there was anything you and Buffy needed help with.”

“Mom, her name is, wait, nevermind, you got it right. Buffy and I were up late last night and I haven’t had a chance to look at the to-do list yet. Can I call you back once I check it and see what is on the list?”

“Of course, Honey. Your father and I are here to help and support you and Tara with whatever you need.”

“Thank you, Mom.”

Willow hung up the phone and lay back down with her arm draped over her eyes.

“Will?” said Buffy, coming out of her room.

“Yeah, Buff?”

“What are you doing up this early? I thought for certain you would still be asleep after I got back
from my run.”

“My mother called.” Willow sat up and saw Buffy stretching and prepping for her run.

“This early?”

“Yeah, it turns out her and my dad are excited and willing to help us with whatever we need.”

Buffy laughed as Willow flopped back down on the couch letting out an exasperated sigh.

“I’m going for my run. Try to sleep some more and I’ll wake you when I get back,” said Buffy, a hint of laughter in her voice. Willow took the opportunity to close her eyes and drift back to sleep.

XxxxxXxxxx

“Sheila? Who was that on the phone at this ungodly hour?” Ira asked, walking into the living room.

“I was trying to call Willow and see what she needs help with today.”

“Sheila, it is six in the morning. Let the poor girl sleep.”

“Well, excuse me for being excited. It is the day before she is getting married. We’ve been through this and know all that needs to be done, she hasn’t. I want her day to be perfect,” said Sheila, a quiver in her voice. “We weren’t there for her as a child, after she gets married she isn’t going to need us.”

“She’s always going to need us, dear. Just because Willow and Tara get married doesn’t mean they won’t need us. We’ll be there to help them buy their first house together…”

“They’ve already done that. Remember?”

“Oh right, well there will be kids and fights and all sorts of holidays for us to be a part of.”

“I guess you are right. Thank you, Ira.”

XxxxxXxxxx

“Wills, what is on the checklist for today?” asked Buffy, exiting her room after her morning run and shower.

“Let me check.” Willow grabbed her tablet and brought up her checklist for the wedding. She had made a checklist for all involved with the wedding. Tara had one, Faith had one, Buffy had one,
even the parents of the brides had one. “Today, the day before the wedding it says that you and I are going to Sunnydale Spa to get a mani-pedi, well, that is if my feet aren’t too ticklish. The last time Tara and I went it was just impossible for me to sit still. I was trying my hardest to sit still, but the woman just kept--”

“Will, focus,” said Buffy, covering her babbling friends mouth with her finger.

“Right, sorry. Then we have to go through the outfits and make sure there is something new, something old, something borrowed, and something blue, also, make sure that all jewelry is ready, did you and Faith decide who was going to hold onto the rings?”

“We arm-wrestled for it and Faith won. She’s a lot stronger than she looks.”

“You arm-wrestled to see who was going to hold our wedding rings? Seriously, Buffy?”

“Well, we tried flipping a coin, but I dropped it and it went under the soda machine,” Buffy added, sheepishly.

“Well, then we need to make sure that Faith has the rings and that they are all ready to go.”

“On it.” Buffy pulled out her phone and messaged Faith to verify that she did indeed have the ring and verified that they were both in the box.

“Have you seen what Tara is wearing?” asked Willow, looking up from her tablet.

“Nope, it’s bad luck. Plus, Faith and Tara said that they didn’t want to see what we were wearing so we can’t see what they are wearing.”

“But, but, it’s bad luck for me to see Tara before the wedding. It doesn’t mean that you can’t see her. How are we going to know if we are wearing the same thing or if we are going to clash? Buffy, you need to talk to them and have them let you see what they are wearing.”

“Willow, you’re wearing white, everything goes with white…”

“Yeah, but you aren’t and what if you clash with Faith?”

“I’m wearing a tux, Willow. I promise you that we aren’t going to clash.”

XxxxxXxxxx

“Em, babe? Have you seen the wedding rings? Willow wants me to make sure that they are in the case,” called Faith.

“You had them last,” Emily said as she entered the living room where Faith was going through the stuff on the coffee table.

“You lost our rings?” asked Tara as she stepped out of the guest bedroom.

“No, I didn’t lose them, I’m just not entirely certain where in the house they happen to be.” Faith gave Tara a sheepish smile but quickly went back to looking as she saw the disappointment in Tara’s eyes.

Emily, Faith, and Tara started to search the apartment for the rings.

Xxxxx

“What time is the rehearsal and dinner tonight?” asked Buffy, sitting down on the sofa near the redhead checking out her freshly groomed nails.

“The rehearsal is at six, then the dinner’s at seven.”

“Are you going to be able to make it that long without Tara?” asked Buffy, teasingly.

“We do spend most of our workday not seeing one another,” Willow reminded Buffy.

“Yeah, but that is only on the days you don’t sneak out for a lunch quickie.”

“Well, yeah, I mean, no…” blushed Willow.

Buffy laughed at the shades of red Willow was turning. Sometimes it was just too easy to get her best friend going.

XxxxxXxxxx

Tara was looking through the stuff in the guest room when she heard Emily callout that she found the rings.

“W-where w-were they?” asked Tara.

“In Faith’s tux coat. She put them in there to make sure she didn’t lose or forget them,” said Emily, laughing.

“Em, I love you. You are a lifesaver,” Faith said, hugging her fiancee.

Faith verified that the rings were in the box and replied to Buffy’s message from earlier.

XxxxxXxxxx

Tara: Hey Gorgeous!
Willow: Hey Yourself! I miss you.
Tara: I miss you, too. How are things going there?
Willow: Well, my mother called at six this morning.
Tara: Why in the hell did she call so early?
Willow: She wanted to know if there was anything I needed help with.
Tara: Sorry baby. At least tomorrow is all our day.
Willow: I can’t wait. I’m looking forward to seeing you at the rehearsal.
Tara: I’ll be the one at the end of the aisle waiting to say ‘I Do’
Willow: I love you!
Tara: I love you, too!

XxxxxXxxxx

Buffy and Willow pulled up to Kingman’s Bluff where the ceremony was going to be taking place the following day. They were the first to arrive.

“Just think, in twenty-four hours you and Tara will be here saying your vows and committing to a life together.”

“I know. I can’t wait,” said Willow, a smile illuminating her face.

Just then a small caravan of cars arrived. Willow saw her parent’s, Donnie and Donald, Tara, Faith, and Emily all getting out of the cars and making their way over to the duo.

“Hey, gorgeous,” Tara said, leaning over and kissing Willow softly.

“Hi, beautiful.” Willow took Tara’s hand and the couple walked over to where the officiant was standing.

“Willow, Tara, it’s good to see you. How are you both feeling about tomorrow?” asked the officiant.

“Nervous, excited, ready,” said Tara.

“Excited, scared, happy,” replied Willow.

“What has you nervous Tara?”

Tara stood there for a moment, looking at everyone who was there. “I guess I’m nervous because of the whole remembering of the vows.”

“And Willow, what has you scared?”

Willow looked at Tara and smiled, “remembering the vows, same as Tara.”

The group gave a small laugh before the officiant spoke again. “Well, it is common to be nervous and scared. If you think you are going to forget what you are going to say, there is nothing that says you can’t have notecards with the information on them. I have that happen at several of my weddings.”

“That isn’t tacky?” asked Willow.

“Not at all. You give them to your Maid-of-Honor until it is time to speak. Then you do your vows and give the cards back.”

“Tara? What do you think?”

Taking both of Willow’s hands Tara smiled and nodded her agreement to this idea. It wasn’t ideal, but it was definitely a way for them to remember what they wanted to say. After that was solved the officiant had everyone stand in their places. Willow and Ira stood over to one side of the officiant, Tara, and Donald on the other side. The couple each walked down the aisle with their father, Faith, and Buffy to follow.

“Okay, now here is where I’ll start the ceremony and ask who gives these women away. Your fathers will then give you away to one another. Then I will do a short speech and ask for your vows, then I’ll have you say your ‘I do’s’, and we’ll present you as...I guess we never discussed how you wanted to be introduced.”

“We’re going to hyphenate our names to Rosenberg-Maclay to honor both of our families,” answered Tara.

“Great, then that is how I’ll introduce you and you walk down the aisle as a married couple. Any questions or alterations?”

“Not from me,” Willow replied.

“Me either,” said Tara.

“Great, then did you want to walk through it again or do you think we’re set?”

“I think we’re good. Willow?”

“I agree. I just can’t wait until tomorrow,” Willow said, a goofy smile on her face.

“Does anyone else have questions?” asked the officiant to the people standing and watching. Everyone either shook their head or replied no.

“Well, then I guess we’re done here and I’ll see you ladies tomorrow for your wedding.”

“Thank you,” both women said in unison.

“Okay, let’s head over to Angel’s for dinner.”

XxxxxXxxxx

Angel had closed down part of the restaurant for the rehearsal dinner. The following night the reception was going to be at The Bronze in the VIP section. Since it was a weeknight and one of the slower nights, Conner said he would be happy to close down the club for their wedding.

Willow and Tara led the group to the back of Angel’s restaurant and the group took their seats. Donald, Ira, and Sheila at one table, Donnie and Emily at another table, then Buffy, Willow, Tara, and Faith at the head table. After they were situated, Angel brought out the food. They had chosen to go with a simple menu of burgers and fries for the rehearsal dinner.

“Wanna sneak away for a few minutes?” Willow asked, leaning over to Tara.

“Mmmm, yes, please,” Tara said in a sultry voice.

“I don’t think so,” said Buffy in a sing-song voice.

“Party pooper,” replied Willow, sticking her tongue out at Buffy.

“Willow, baby, don’t tease,” Tara said, her eyes fixated on the redhead’s mouth.

“Sorry.”

Dinner went off without a hitch. Then came the time to say goodbye. Willow and Tara said goodbye to their family and prepared to go their separate ways, but not before exchanging several deeply passionate kisses.

XxxxxXxxxx
tbc...

Post subject: Re: Re: Meant To Be - Ch 54 Updated 11/27/2017
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:33 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Can't wait for the actual wedding...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next