The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: [AU] Two Little Witches -Chapter 5- *Updated 9/2/13*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:35 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
willowtaralover wrote:
YAY update-y goodness :applause :dancing banana

"Not good. My tummy won't stop hurting." Resting her head against Buffy's chest, Willow looked at the man with her green eyes showing a slight amount of fear.

Awww poor Willow her tummy is all hurt-y and she's afraid of the Dr. At least Tara is there to look after her.

Heh heh heh, love Buffy doing a double take when the Dr. refers to Willow as being her daughter.

Just wondered why the Dr. doesnt enquire about the girls fathers. Willow and Tara both look very different from one another so he would logically think that the girls were from two separate relationships. My own sister has two boys from separate relationships but she isn't with either father.

Buff explains to Dr. Croft that she goe sto the college but doesn't take her 'daughters'. Wouldn't he ask which school they are enrolled at and what about Dawn, shouldn't she be in high school too????

I didn't include it in the passage because I thought that the scene might have been dragging on slightly, if you wish I could go back and edit it back in for you :)

Again, didn't include Buffy explaining/Doctor asking because the passage felt as if it were dragging on slightly.

Quote:
Awww it's so adorable with Willow asking for a hug off Tara who promises to give her lots of them back in the car.

Nice to see that the Doctor actually cares and understands that both lil Willow and Tara don't like being the hospital.

"I wanna go home….I wanna go…" Closing her green eyes, Willow coughed somewhat harshly as she laid her head against Buffy's shoulder. " I wanna go home now…"

Sob, this is really upsetting me Colton, I hope you realise that.

I do :P I planned it that way :P

Quote:
The cuteness factor goes into overdrive as Willow and Tara are talking in bed together with Tara reassuring Willow that she's not hateable cos she's all cute and stuff :sigh

Ok Colton, you've finally done it I'm now just a dissolved puddle on the floor as Tara sings a lullaby to her Willow.

Tara getting all testy with Dawn for saying that watching 'Balto' four times in a row is perhaps a little excessive.

Hehe, and here I was thinking as I was writing it the lullaby thingy was corny to the max :P

I can see why you'd think that, but again, I just wanted to show how protective Tara is of Willow when she's sick. Eh, I might have gone a little overboard :P

Quote:
"So how does the sound get through?" More confused than before, the golden-haired child stared blankly at the older girl. "Does the sound ask the wall to move so it can go through?"

"No, Tara, the sound goes through the wall. The wall doesn't go anywhere…."

"So the sound is mean and pushes the wall out of the way?"

Dawn trying to explain to Tara about the idea of sound going through a wall :ROFL

Hehehe, have to thank my BETA for that one. She suggested it because I was stuck and idealess at that point in the writing.

Quote:
Buffy stopped in the bathroom in order to grab the jar of medicine still sitting atop the sink. Taking it and refilling the glass of water that lay close to it, she frowned at Dawn. "Willow didn't like taking it, did she?" She said, wanting to wait a moment in order to make sure she was prepared to get her friend to take the medicine.

Umm, Colton you have Buffy and Dawn talking about Willow taking her medicine but you've already stated that it's been at least a day, maybe a day and a half, since she first had the medication so surely by now Willow would be used to it, maybe even be a little less reluctant to take it as she would have noticed it was making her tummy better.

Perhaps, but I'm mainly go off the memory that I myself had when I was that little and had to take medicine. Most of the time the taste was so bad I would refuse to take it, even when I had taken it the day before, etc. I kinda went off that, but maybe I was wrong to do so.

Quote:
Willow and Cara cuteness is always a Kodak moment, baby Willow and Tara just multiply the cuteness factor a thousandfold. :wtkiss

Hehe :wtkiss Yep.

Thanks for the feedback! :kiss1

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:23 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Hi Colton I think I worded it wrong before when talking about the 'Balto' incident. What I meant to say was that I thought it was cute how Tara gets testy with Dawn because Dawn thought watching the same film four times in a row was excessive, not Tara getting testy was excessive. I remember when my nephews were little and Thomas the youngest accidentally fell over in the living room, I think the floor was carpeted. Anyway one of my sisters friends who was laughing at what had happened had a clipboard for some reason so Christopher, the eldest, took the clipboard and smacked the guy on the head with it, hard so I don't think Tara was being excessive at all, certainly not in comparison lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:09 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
As for the medicine (with my daughter the big hang-up was chewable antibiotics) it's far from unusual for a child to be able to take it a few times and then start fighting about it. (In my "Kit-kat's" case, the strawberry flavored amoxicillin tasted so bad to her that she stopped eating or drinking anything strawberry, even though she'd loved strawberry milk whenshew as younger.)

Poor Dawn; not quite able to explain things to a bright toddler. But, if a positive outlook is the best medicine , Willow has the best treatment with Tara.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:24 pm 
9. Gay Now

willowtaralover- Ah, I see. It's all good. Miswordings happen all the time :)

DaddyCatALSO
- Indeed, since Tara's very optimistic :)

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:00 am 
3. Flaming O

1. Thank you for the update! :kgeek
Little Willow & Tara are awesome.
Can't wait for more chapters! :bounce :eatme :grin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:35 am 
9. Gay Now

bluepaintbox-You're very welcome :D I'm glad you find them to be awesome, even in their little form :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:18 am 
3. Flaming O

Great update..love little Willow and Tara. They are full of cuteness...waiting for more..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:10 pm 
9. Gay Now

lilyred- It seems everyone loves little Willow and Tara :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:59 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title of the story: Two Little Witches
• Author name: Pavlov'sBell a.k.a. Colton
• Email: colton625@live.com
• Spoilers: Pretty much everything till the end of "The Gift"
• Rating: PG
• Pairing: W/T
• Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the series or any of the characters. They belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
• Summary: After one of their spells goes awry, Tara and Willow find themselves turned back into children. Still somewhat unsure of where to take her life, Buffy finds herself wanting to know what it's like to have children around the house and in her life. Deciding to temporally 'adopt' the two girls, she soon finds out that being a 'parent' isn't all that it's cracked up to be…
Warning: Implied/Mentions of spanking in this chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6

"But Aunt Buffy…" Willow groaned, her arms crossed over her chest and her lips morphed into a pout. "I don't like Aunt Anya…"

"I told you, Wills. No-one else isn't doing anything. Anya has to come watch you because me and Dawn are going out to dinner."

"Why can't we come, Aunt Buffy?" Tara asked, her arms swaying both herself and Willow side to side innocently. "We'd be good…"

"Because it's…stuff. You're too young for it." Buffy answered, still trying her best to not make either Willow or Tara remember that she was the Slayer. "That's why."

"No fair…" The red-headed girl answered, her lips still retaining their pout. "We wanna come with you…"

"Nope. You're staying home. Besides, you guys will have more fun here."

"We can play lots and lots of games, Willow, I promise…" Tara added, her lips pressing against her companion's cheek in a quick peck. "We could play dress-up, if you want."

"See? Now that you're all better, you'll have a lot more fun." Buffy said, her own lips forming a smile. "Being sick isn't fun, is it?"

"Uh-uh." Shaking her head, the pout finally disappeared from Willow's lips as a small giggle escaped from them.

"Now, you guys remember what happens to little Witches who can't behave themselves, right?" The blonde Slayer asked as she knelt down in front of the two children. Squirming slightly where she stood, Willow nodded and bit her bottom lip.

"Naughty Witches get put in time out." She answered, the consequences of not listening have been 'driven' into her head within a short period of time. Buffy felt a little guilty about doing so, but if it would make the red-head feel better when she was back to her normal, adult self, she would buy her friend a dinner, along with Tara.

"Good." Buffy answered, her hand reaching out to gently ruffle up Willow's pig-tailed hair. Shaking her head as her hands flew to straighten out her now messy hair, the red-headed child let out a small whine as she did so.

"Aunt Buffy!" She said, her hands effortlessly straightening out her tresses. "You messed up my hair!"

"Yeah, I did. Watcha gonna do about it?"

"I'm gonna get you!" Willow said, her tone serious despite the joking tone that Buffy's voice had held in its words. Charging at the older girl, the red-headed child whined in frustration as the Slayer held her hand against her friend's head, effectively stopping her in her tracks.

"Nuh-uh." Grinning ear-to-ear, Buffy chuckled at the sight of her oldest friend struggling against her extended hand. "You ain't going nowhere."

"Yes I am!" Nearly growling the response, Willow tried reaching out and moving Buffy's arm only to find that her tiny arms merely slapped against the stronger woman's arm. "Let me go!"

"You're silly…" Tara said, a seemingly endless amount of giggles escaping from her body. "I like silly Willow."

"Maybe you should be silly to Tara, Wills." Eager to make sure that Willow wouldn't waste all of her energy merely trying to 'attack' her, Buffy picked the red-head up under her arms and turned her around to face her companion. "Tara likes it when you're all funny."

"I do!" Her giggles still refusing to cease, Tara held her arms out as her Willowtree came close enough for her to envelope the other child in a hug. "I love all my Willows."

"Yes you do." Buffy added, her smile only continuing to grow from a mixture of amusement and awe. Continuing to observe the slight hug-fest that was happening in front of her, the Slayer's attention was only diverted when the sound of the door-bell ringing rang out through the entire house. Their tiny heads turning towards the sound's origin, Willow and Tara both looked up at Buffy.

"Can we get the door?" Tara asked, her eyes widening slightly as she did her best to give 'puppy dog eyes' to the older girl. "Pretty please?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Nodding, the older woman watched as the two Witches scrambled to the door, although Tara showed the most enthusiasm of the two. Jumping slightly in order to wrap her hand around the door-knob, the blonde-haired girl turned it and opened the door.

"Aunt Anya!" Tara said, her eyes lighting up slightly as she saw the older girl standing in front of them.

"I'm here. I was told there'd be money?" Her mind immediately focusing on what Buffy had promised her on the phone, Anya tilted her head slightly as she spoke.

"I've got it." Rolling her eyes in a slightly irritated manner, the Slayer reached into her pocket and pulled out a few bills. Counting them before handing them to the other woman, she looked up the stairs towards the second floor. "Dawn, come on, we've gotta go!"

"Aunt Buffy, I don't want you to go…" Willow said, the pout that had been present upon her expression earlier returning. "I wanna have you stay here."

"We're gonna come home later, ok? I promise." Kneeling down in front of the red-head once more, Buffy again offered a small smile. "We'll bring you and Tara something, ok?"

"Promise?" Her green irises lighting up slightly as she asked the question, Willow squirmed slightly where she stood.

"I promise."

"Ok, I'm ready." Bounding down the steps, Dawn smiled at her older sister slightly.

"That's my jacket." She said, noticing the jean jacket that the younger Summers had decided to wear out.

"So…?" Making a small face that silently said 'Does it matter?', Dawn looked down at Willow and Tara. "You guys be good, ok?"

"Ok, Aunt Dawn. We promise." Nodding, Tara smiled and wrapped an arm around the older girl's leg. Following suite, Willow closed her eyes and sighed.

"Come on guys, I can't go anywhere if you two are hugging my leg for the rest of eternity."

"Awwww…" Whining at the order, Tara and Willow nevertheless let go of Dawn's leg. Chuckling at the sound, the two Summers girl walked out the door with a final, small look back at the two children. Immediately looking up at their babysitter as soon as their 'aunts' were gone, the two children waited silently for the former Vengeance Demon to say something.

"Um…you guys know how to play board games, right? That didn't go away when you did the spell?" Anya asked, slightly confused on what she should be doing. Granted, she and Xander had babysat Dawn multiple times before, but she was a teenager and…in her own words, easier to deal with. She had no idea of what she was going to do with the two Witches as children.

"I like Monopoly." Giving a small nod as she spoke, Willow grumbled an unintelligible sentence under her breath that roughly translated to something about not liking to play games with Anya. Not hearing the grumble, the former Vengeance Demon smiled slightly.

"I like it too. Lots of money involved…even though it's not real money. That would make the game even better…"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you mean you don't know how to count the money?!" Her mouth forming an 'o' as it hung open, Anya's mind was still struggling to understand what the small child that Tara had turned into was telling her. "That's like an essential thing! It's the most important thing in the world!"

"I'm n-not good at Math…" Tara answered, her head dropping low slightly, as if she were ashamed at what she had just admitted to the former vengeance demon. Frowning at her companion's response, Willow's expression twisted into a determined and protective one.

"I'll help her! Don't make fun of her because she can't count good." The red-head said, her arms pulling the other child close to her. "Meanie!"

Rolling her eyes at the child's insult, Anya picked up the dice and rolled them across the spread-out Monopoly board. Watching the two white cubes roll flawlessly across the cardboard object, Tara laid her head against Willow's shoulder. As they finally stopped, and revealed a total of five, the former Demon growled slightly.

"That lands me in jail." She said with a roll of her eyes as she moved her piece across the board to the required space. "I should be putting men in jail, not going there myself."

Giggling in response to their babysitter's statements, both Tara and Willow's expressions were now filled with nothing but wide grins. Regardless of what she thought about her 'babysitter', the red-headed child knew that an angry Anya was a funny one. She had always found it amusing that the former vengeance demon was more than likely to have a melt-down over the idea of actually ignoring someone's words or actions. Especially if it involved either losing money or rabbits. Seeing her starting to get angry over Monopoly? This just made everything seem a little better.

The dice had barely left her hand and fallen into Tara's extended palm when the tell-tale sign of a timer going off in the kitchen sounded. Her head lifting its attention from the board in front of her, Anya returned to her feet and started towards the kitchen.

"Don't cheat!" She said, casting a small glare over her shoulder at the two children sitting together. Watching their babysitter leave the room, Willow giggled slightly as got onto her feet.

"Where are you going, Willow?" Confused at where her companion was going off to, Tara was on her feet soon enough as well. Following the red-head, neither Tara nor Willow's steps made any sounds, thanks to the footed pajamas both of them had been dressed in. Moving up the stairs in a quick, but stealthy manner, the two children moved into the room they shared, and just as quietly shut the door slightly behind them.

"I wanna play a trick on Aunt Anya…" The red-head finally explained, her mind full of ideas on how to do so.

"What do you mean, Willow?" Tara asked as she curiously watched her companion pull a stuffed bunny out of the closet and placed it in the middle of the floor. "I…I like Aunt Anya…she's funny…"

"But I don't!" Willow answered, her green eyes filled to their brim with mischief. Looking down at the stuffed rabbit, she smiled at her fellow child before sitting down.

"Do you think my Magick can make it scare Aunt Anya?" She asked, looking up at Tara with a smile tugging on her lips. "I wanna make her freak out. She's funny when she's freaking out over bunnies."

"But that's kinda mean…" Tara said, a small frown appearing on her expression. "S-Should we do that? Aunt Buffy might be mad at us…I don't w-wanna go in time out…"

"But she might think its funny…" Willow countered, a pout emerging on her lips to replace her smile. "Besides, Aunt Buffy doesn't have to find out…Aunt Anya might get scared and leave…"

"But Aunt Anya would tell her…And then w-we'd be in lots of trouble…"

"But…if we scared her enough…"

"Willow…"

"Please, Tara? Pretty please?" Entwining her fingers, Willow pleaded her companion with her eyes. Looking into her companion's eyes, Tara closed her own and sighed before plopping herself down on the floor across from the red-head.

"We better not get in trouble with Aunt Buffy and Aunt Dawn…" The golden-haired child said as she looked down at the stuffed bunny.

"We won't, I promise!" The grin on her face returning within moments, Willow pointed at the stuffed animal and waited. It took a moment or two, but soon enough, a small stream of pink light shot out of her finger and wrapped itself around the fake animal. As the object disappeared from sigh, both Tara and Willow looked at the spot where it had been with slightly confused expressions.

"I don't get it…" Willow said, her brows furrowing in the process. "Where's the bunny?"

"AAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" As both she and Tara heard the scream echo through the rest of the house from the kitchen, the red-head's eyes grew wide at the sound that could only mean one thing. The bunny hadn't been turned into a real one…it had just been teleported in front of Anya.

"Uh-oh." She said, already on her feet in a second flat. Slamming the door shut, she jumped and tried to reach the lock on the door. Realizing what could happen if Anya found them, Tara rushed over to her companion and joined her in trying to reach the lock. Hearing the sound of their babysitter's feet rushing up the stairs and what could only be an enraged former vengeance demon, the two children were only urged on to rush and try to reach the lock.

"Tara, I can't reach!" She said, her heart racing inside her chest. "Aunt Anya's gonna find us!"

"I'm trying! I can't reach either!" Her companion answered her, the tone of desperation in her voice matching Willow's perfectly. Her green eyes scanning the room, Willow rushed over to a nearby chair and tugged on the leg with all her might until she managed to drag the piece to the door. Scurrying up onto the chair's seat, the red-head turned the lock before jumping back down and grabbing Tara's hand.

"What are we gonna do?" Tara asked, her heart racing inside her chest. Her green eyes rapidly looking around the room for a place to hide, the red-head finally settled on the open closet and rushed over to it with her companion in tow. Closing the doors quietly behind them, the two children huddled into a single corner of their hiding place as Willow reached into the pocket of her pajamas for the cell-phone Buffy had given her earlier, in case anything happened.

"Who are you gonna call, Willow?" Tara asked as she continued to hug her companion tightly in an attempt to feel safe.

"Aunt Buffy!" The red-head answered as she struggled to find the Slayer's number in her contact list. Finally finding the name at last, she immediately pressed down hard on the call button and pressed the phone to her ear.
"Oh my God, this food is amazing!" Her eyes practically rolling into the back of her head, Dawn immediately stabbed her fork back into the food on her plate. Watching with an amused look adorning her face, Buffy couldn't help but grin slightly at the sight of her sister virtually stuffing her face to its brim with food.

"I'm sure it's just loving how full your stomach is getting." She was glad that her new job was finally giving them enough money that they could afford to come somewhere fancy like this, rather than living on Doublemeat Palace every night. "Definitely beats burgers."

"Ain't that the truth!" Taking another large bite of her food, Dawn's brows furrowed as she heard the tell-tale sound of her sister's ring-tone. Her own expression lined with confusion, Buffy pulled the phone from her pocket and upon seeing the familiar number across the screen, she flipped it open.

"Willow? What's wrong?" She asked as she pressed the phone to her ear.

"Aunt Buffy?" Willow answered, the sound of her tone sending alarms sounding through the Slayer's head.

"Willow, what's wrong?"

"We made Aunt Anya mad…" The child answered, guilt lacing her tone with its sound.

"What do you mean you made Aunt Anya mad?" Her brows continuing to furrow in confusion, Buffy looked at Dawn with questioning eyes. "What did you and Tara do?"

"We kinda...sorta...made a bunny appear close to her.."

"You guys used Magick?!" The confusion giving way to anger, the Slayer rose from the table and signaled to their waiter for a check. "Willow, what did I tell you?!"

She spoke used a hushed tone, not wanting anyone around her to over-hear the conversation and become curious.

"We just wanted to make her act funny!" The red-headed answered, the sound of her tiny hand covering the speaker for a moment as she said something unintelligibly to Tara. "Just come home, please!"

"We're coming home, Willow." Buffy replied, grabbing her jacket from its place adorning the back of her chair. "And I'm not happy."

"I'm sorry!" Willow half-cried, half-pleaded. "Don't be mad!"

"We'll talk when I get home." Flipping her phone shut, the Slayer walked towards the door with Dawn, the younger Summers sister also looking not so amused.

"I wasn't done yet!" She said, her voice laced with anger and frustration. "Willow and Tara are so gonna get it when we get home."

"If Anya doesn't kill them first..."
"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR YOU DEMONS!" Her clenched fists continuing to slam repeatedly against the locked door, Anya's rage at what had been placed on her continued to stream through her. She always had suspected, and knew, that Willow enjoyed seeing her angry and frustrated, but actually putting a bunny near her? That was going too far. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TWO DID!"

"Anya?" Buffy said as she came to the former Demon's side. "Where's Willow and Tara?"

"Behind this damn door!" Growling the answer in an almost non-human manner, Anya slammed her fist against the door one final time. Finally stepping away from the object of her frustration, the blonde-haired woman shook her head. "Little monsters thought it would be funny to scare me with a stuffed bunny."

"They what?" Dawn said, the giggle in her tone letting everyone know that she wasn't taking the situation seriously at all at that moment.

"They Magicked a bunny onto my back thinking it would be funny. Typical. 'Oh, let's scare Anya, she's afraid of bunnies, so it's fun to make her jump."

"Willow? Tara?" Buffy called out, knocking at the door lightly to show that it was her. "Unlock the door."

Hearing only a small click from the other side of the door, the Slayer slowly pushed it open, not wanting to scare either of the two children hiding inside. Her eyes being confronted only with an seemingly empty room, she looked around and noticed the closet door opening slowly.

"AUNT BUFFY!" Yelling out the Slayer's name at the same time, Willow and Tara's voices both contained nothing more than relief and happiness. Upon hearing the children's voices, the younger Summers girl took a few angry and concerned steps towards the locked closet door.

"Come on guys, come out." The slight annoyance in her voice gaining a small amount of strength, Dawn watched as both Tara and Willow emerged from their hiding place, their heads hung low in the process. Crossing her arms over her chest as she watched them emerge, Buffy sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Why did you make Aunt Anya mad?"

"It was supposed to be funny..." Their heads still held to the floor, Willow shook her head. "Not so much anymore..."

"About as funny as me ripping someone's eyes out…" Anya grumbled, her eyes refusing to even look at either child. Even the thought of seeing that stuffed…demon in front of her made her shiver. Evil little things...

"SO not funny!" Rolling her eyes, Dawn paced back and forth in an effort not to let the anger she felt overtake her again. "We were having the most amazing food ever!"

"We're sorry…" Tara said, her head held low and her golden hair covering her face.

"Anya, you can go home now." Turning towards the former vengeance demon, the Slayer noticed the way that she left the room without so much as a single word. They must have really upset her if she isn't even complaining…

"Oh, you guys are gonna get it…" Dawn said, her tone slightly playful even though she meant the words seriously.

"NO!" Their heads snapping up in an instant, both Willow and Tara's eyes flooded with shock as they realized what Dawn might be implying. "Aunt Buffy, no, we're sorry! We'll be good now, we promise!"

"You said that before we left though, and then you were bad for Anya…" Buffy said, her crossed arms refusing to untangle themselves. "Am I right?"

"Yes, but we mean it this time! We thought it would be funny to make Aunt Anya mad, but now it's a bad idea, and we don't wanna be in trouble, because it means you'll put us in time out and then spank us…" The red-headed child babbled, the tone of her voice frantic and filled with a child-like version of fear. Remaining entirely silent, Tara nevertheless held onto Willow tighter than she had in the closet.

"Willow, whose idea was it to scare Aunt Anya with the bunny rabbit?"

"Mine." The red-head answered, her head instantly dropping her gaze to the floor beneath her padded feet.

"No, it was mine!" Stepping in front of Willow in a defensive gesture, Tara's expression hardened slightly as she shook her head. "She's lying!"

"Willow, is this true?" Perking up her eyebrow at Tara's 'confession', Buffy watched as the red-headed girl shook her head.

"It was just me, Aunt Buffy. Tara did nothing wrong. She didn't wanna scare Aunt Anya, but I made her do it." As she said her answer, Willow felt Tara pulling her closer to her in the hug. "Don't spank her."

"Alright. Dawn, why don't you give Tara a bath and send her to bed? It's late, we should get her ready for bed. I need to talk with Willow, so I'll be downstairs." Taking a small step forward, Buffy bent down in order to pick up the sullen red-head. Holding out her own hand so that Tara could grab it, Dawn watched as the child hesitated in relinquishing her grip on her companion.

"No, she's coming with me!" Holding onto the red-head's hand, Tara refused to leave the spot that she had cemented herself to, even as Willow was taken into Buffy's arms.

"Tara, I'll be ok." Turning around, the red-head pressed her lips against the other girl's cheek before Buffy returned to her full height. "I promise, ok?"

"I said I would protect you!" The golden-haired girl nearly shouted, her arm struggling against Dawn's hand as the youngest Summers girl tried to pick her up.

"I'll be ok." Repeating the phrase, Willow watched as Dawn picked up her companion and left the room. Starting to kick and scream, Tara fought against the older girl's grip as she headed out of the room and into the bathroom. Watching helplessly, the red-headed girl frowned as Buffy walked out of the room and headed downstairs to the living room.

"Come on, Willow, let's get this over with."
As she kicked and hit the mattress beneath her multiple times with her small hands and feet, Tara could hear Dawn sigh and attempt once more to pick her up.

"Tara, stop. Willow will be alright. Buffy's just giving her a bath before she brings her to bed. Ok? I promise you nothing happened to h-"

"Aunt Buffy spanked her! I couldn't protect her! I promised! I PROMISED!" Turning herself over onto her stomach as she screamed into the pillow beneath her head, the golden-haired child ignored the tears streaming down her face as she continued to throw her temper-tantrum. "I WANT WILLOW!"

"Tara?" Lifting her head from the pillow that she had just moments before buried her features into, the blonde child saw a red-headed girl looking at her from across the room from her perch in Buffy's arms. "I'm h-here..."

"Willow!" Her expression lighting as she saw the other child, Tara watched eagerly as Buffy crossed the room with the other child held in her hands. Finally reaching the bed, the Slayer gently set the recently bathed girl down onto the mattress, where she was protectively taken into the waiting arms of the child who had just seconds before been screaming for her.

"I'm a-alright, Tara." Sniffling slightly, Willow wrapped her arms around the other child's back as her companion hugged her. "I'm o-ok, just like I p-promised."

"Willow, I'm gonna call Aunt Anya tomorrow, and you're gonna apologize, ok?" Her hands shoved into her pockets, the blonde Slayer saw her sister look at her once before refocusing her gaze on the two children lying on the bed in front of her. "We're not mad anymore, ok? What you did was bad, and you know that now, right?"

"I know. I'm sorry." Sniffling again, the red-headed child looked at the older girl. "I was bad."

"It's ok, Willow." Smiling back at the child, Dawn nodded. "We might have over-reacted a little bit…even though our food was really good."

"Ok, time for you two to go to bed." As she said the words, Buffy watched as the two children were almost immediatly underneath the comforter of the bed. Readjusting the blanket that lay atop the comforter, Dawn handed Willow a tissue. Silently accepting it, the red-headed child wiped her eyes before handing the soiled object back to Dawn. Bidding their good-nights to the two Witches, the two Summers sister left the room, with the Dawn making sure to leave the door open so that light was able to sink into the room and illuminate part of the darkness.

"Are you ok, Willow?" Turning herself onto her side so that she could look at her constant companion, Tara could feel the slightly dried tears on Willow's cheek as she laid her hand against it. "I tried to protect you and I couldn't do it. I couldn't get away from Aunt Dawn…"

"I'm ok. My butt hurts though." Her arms still wrapped around the other child's chest, Willow rested her head onto the warm and inviting pillow beneath her hair. "Aunt Buffy didn't make me stand in the corner though."

"Why not?"

"She made me take a bath after. I could hear you while she was doing that. Were you mad at her?"

"I tried to come help you, but Aunt Dawn wouldn't let me. I'm sorry."

"It's ok." Smiling despite her teary expression, Willow leaned in and gave the other girl a small kiss on the cheek. "You tried."

"But you got spanked, I couldn't stop Aunt Buffy…"

"I'm ok though, I'm safe with you here, okie dokie?" Smiling, the red-head saw the other child smile back and nod.

"I'm sleepy…" Blinking a few times, Tara gave a yawn, which only added to the effect.

"Me too. It's dark outside." Looking at the light that spread out across the floor from the outside hall, Willow closed her eyes. "I found you. Just like always."

"Yep." Pulling the other girl to her in a hug, the blonde child closed her blue eyes and sighed. "Nighty night, Willow."

"Night, Tara." Giving the other child just one more kiss, Willow smiled as she tried to fall asleep.

Last edited by Pavlov'sBell on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: [AU] Two Little Witches -Chapter 6- *Updated 10/24/13*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
So.
Very.
Cute!

Can't breathe for cuteness!

And I feel for Tara, unable to keep her promise.
But Willow knew she was doing wrong before she even did it.
And what else might she do with magic of she doesn't learn that it's bad to do stuff like that.

Brave Tara. Sadly they all know her and Willow quite well and I don't see her coming up with the scare Anya plan.

More more! :bounce

R

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 am 
9. Gay Now

Azirahael- Yes, let the cute control you! :p Yep, there was no way Buffy or Dawn was going to buy the idea that it was Tara who came up with the plan to scare Anya.

They'll be more soon, I promise. I'm gonna start winding this story down, since I feel like it's time to do that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:27 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
YAY updatey goodness :applause

Totally love your avatar Colton, it looks awesome. Is it something you painted yourself?

Just wondering why Xander isn't helping Anya with the babysitting? That said I foresee the kids getting upto some Loki style mischief.

Really like the scene where Buffy puts her hand against Willow's head and the young girl struggles against it. To me it felt like a game a child and adult would play together. But Willow's anger is a little on the scary side for one so young, a foreshadowing of season six perhaps?

"I do!" Her giggles still refusing to cease, Tara held her arms out as her Willowtree came close enough for her to envelope the other child in a hug. "I love all my Willows." Awwww

It's interesting that Tara got to the door to welcome Anya as they were friends when they were adults so is there a possible a slight recollection of that in Tara's mind.

Would Anya really demand money for looking after Willow and Tara? She's been a Scooby for quite a while now and Tara is her friend.

LOL at Willow calling Anya a meanie because Tara is poor with numbers.

Reading Willlow pleading with Tara to help her play a trick on Anya using the toy bunny makes me wonder how much trouble she was when she was a child. Maybe that's why her parents were away so often lol.

Why did Buffy give the cell phone to Willow? Wouldn't she have been more likely to give it to Anya in case one of the girls fell sick?

Could you just remind me what Buffy's new job is. It's not a high school counsellor is it?

She spoke used a used tone, not wanting anyone around her to over-hear the conversation and become curious.

Not to be too pedantic here but I think that the sentence should be 'She spoke using a quiet tone.'

I have to admit that reading what the girls did to Anya is quite funny. Perhaps it's something that they should have done on the show lol.

Love Tara's being so devoted to Willow she lies to Buffy and tells her that it was her idea to scare Anya.

I'm just wondering what happened to Glory. She must still be around so what's she up to?

Willow got punished and maybe now she's learned not to be so naughty but it's amazing seeing Tara truly losing her rag as she's normally so controlled on the show.

I would have liked to have seen the scene between when Buffy is telling Willow off and punishing her, not out of any sadistic reason but just to see how punishing a child affected Buffy. She's used to talking to Willow as an adult but as a child would be totally different because of their brain sets.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:36 pm 
9. Gay Now

willowtaralover- Yep! Finally got the update finished :applause

I did not. I found it on Fanpop, and saved it. I need to update my sig maybe to give the person the appriopriate credit.

Wasn't that reason mentioned in the chapter? :hmm Everyone else was busy, including Xander.

Maybe. I might use this altered verse again with another fic, considering that since it's gone off the beaten canon, I just have alot of fun with it. I would probably end up having Willow's anger come into play with a different fic too

Quote:
Would Anya really demand money for looking after Willow and Tara? She's been a Scooby for quite a while now and Tara is her friend.

I probably should have had some elaporation on that. I imagined that she was working on the shop, and had to close early because Buffy wanted her to babysit.

Quote:
Reading Willlow pleading with Tara to help her play a trick on Anya using the toy bunny makes me wonder how much trouble she was when she was a child. Maybe that's why her parents were away so often lol.

Maybe... :P

Quote:
Why did Buffy give the cell phone to Willow? Wouldn't she have been more likely to give it to Anya in case one of the girls fell sick?

I feel like Buffy would have trusted a childish Willow more than Anya. Don't know why, but I feel like that's what would have happened. Maybe it's because Buffy's known her longer.

Quote:
Could you just remind me what Buffy's new job is. It's not a high school counsellor is it?

If I remember correctly, I've never stated it in the fic itself (I could be wrong, if so, someone please correct me. It's pretty sad that I can't remember what I've written sometimes :laugh ). I would say that she works at counselling agency as a secretary...After Doublemeat Palace, I think she would be willing to have any other job. I'm willing to change that if anyone has any other ideas though :)

Quote:
Not to be too pedantic here but I think that the sentence should be 'She spoke using a quiet tone.'

It should be :laugh I must not have seen it when I was proof-reading. I'll get that changed right away :)

Quote:
I'm just wondering what happened to Glory. She must still be around so what's she up to?

The same thing happened as in Canon, she reverted to Ben's form and then Giles killed her. The only thing that changed was that Buffy and the Scoobies got to Dawn before the ritual could even start.

Quote:
I would have liked to have seen the scene between when Buffy is telling Willow off and punishing her, not out of any sadistic reason but just to see how punishing a child affected Buffy. She's used to talking to Willow as an adult but as a child would be totally different because of their brain sets.

The main reason I didn't include that was because I was worried it wouldn't adhere to the guidleines here, and when I asked Laragh, she said she was fine with it since it was 'off-screen'

Thanks for the feedback! :flower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:36 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
The power of cuteness compels you!
The power of cuteness compels you!

There's lot of stories with W/T or B/F having a cute baby.

But the only thing i've seen even remotely this cute was a series of stories about Buffy and Faith growing up as kids.

I think this is cuter :)

Sad to see a good story end, but good to see it end well.

R :flower :flower

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:29 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
I've twice fictionally wondered about children playing with magick (will be re-psoting them in "Snapshots" eventually), and I must say this chapter was very good.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:04 pm 
9. Gay Now

Azirahael- Yes, let the cute control everything :laugh

Wow, I'm honored to have you think that :) Thank you so much! :D

Well, let's look on the bright side. You/we still have about three or four more chapters, if my muse grants me the power to write that many, left. :) :flower

DaddyCatALSO
- Thanks :) I think that everyone has to wonder about it once or twice if you're writing within the fanfic genre. It's such an open world