The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Did You Dream Last Night?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:08 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 4
I turned into a squirrel in my dream...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
I dreamed that Jamie Oliver was my bestie and his father was in danger....

Maybe I should cut down on the coffee.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:31 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Topics: 1
I dreamt about snakes. I saw a snake last night and just knew I'd dream about it

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:48 am 
28. Com...plete

A few nights ago I had a dream about the 7th Doctor and Ace (from Doctor Who). In theory, awesome. But. Their relationship is quite similar to that of Buffy and Giles. And in my dream they were involved. Ew ew ew!!!

Two nights later, I had a dream about Sam and Dean (from Supernatural). Sam was trying to keep two different cover stories straight and was getting mixed up.

The most interesting part of all this is, I rarely remember dreams at all, and I *never* dream about TV shows.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:01 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Last night I dreamt I got married...to a guy. Not just any guy, but the guy I had a crush on in the 4th grade. :wtf Seriously, I haven't seen him since high school, nor has he consciously crossed my mind in the last 28 years, but there we were gettin' hitched. It was strange, I don't remember the ceremony, but suddenly we were married. We hadn't kissed and we were barely holding hands walking on the sidewalk in front of my childhood home. I remember stopping to chat with my neighbor, who was also getting married and apologized for not attending the wedding. For some reason we needed to go to the grocery store and he suggested we walk so we could talk and get to know each other better. Basically catch up on the last 3 decades since hs. So, we left our stuff in the woods across the street, even though it was a high crime location. I knew this because I had apparently read it in the newspaper. Our 'stuff' consisted of some old fashioned hard case luggage and my camera equipment...in a plastic Walmart bag! Again I say, :wtf He was really sweet though and looked almost the same as I remember him...nicely tanned, sandy brown hair and big green eyes with these incredibly pretty eyelashes. We ended up walking through the drive thru at Farm Store and getting milk, eggs and bread. Then we stopped by his house on the way back to get our 'stuff.' He told me about his ex-wife and some other stuff I don't remember. Then I woke up and made sure I was still in bed with my wife, lol.

On a side note...I immediately searched for him on FB, but to no avail. Ironically, I did find a pic of him in the 4th grade on a friends page. :hmm

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:21 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
I dreamt I was eating ice cream on a pier with Shelby's kid. She had Häagen-Dazs and I had Baskin-Robbins. She found a penny on the ground and turned it over in her hand and stared at it for a long time, then said 'Respect is the truest signal of love', and then my alarm went off.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:56 am 

Ahhh Grasshopper, listen to my child for she is wise beyond her years...............

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:01 pm 
28. Com...plete

I had a rather elaborate dream in which I had two crushes at my Uni, and the Uni had a prom that I wanted to go to in an attempt to woo the crush I liked more, but I slept through it and was really mad at myself, then the next day I saw the other crush and wound up kissing her but then she admitted that though she liked me she had a boyfriend, which made me realize that I was a little disappointed but really wanted to be with the other.

This was just weird on so many levels, not the least of which that I can't imagine myself ever going to a school prom.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:48 pm 

Something about Iambic Pentameter.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:17 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
A dream where I realized I didn't know who was watching Asher while Rachel was "somewhere". This was my most common dream when he was young (probably 0-4). only it was usually that I realized during the dream I was watching him in some inherently dangerous location but I never knew in advance.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:42 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

The night before last I had a dream that I was in a triathlon but the bus took my group to the wrong point so we all had to run it backwards. Also I got to use a paddle board for the swimming part but then I lost the board (which I had borrowed). Then...

on the walk back it got dark out which meant that the vampires could come out and I WAS A VAMPIRE SLAYER!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:10 am 

Deb...I HATE that "losing my child" dream! I still have them, even though Jordan's a teenager, but in the dream she's a baby or toddler. Usually I forget that I'm supposed to be taking care or her and when I realize, she's already gone. Then I go insane trying to find her. In the dream Chris never loses her and its ALWAYS my fault. Ugh, dreams...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:39 pm 

Crazy. Ass. Dream.

I dreamt we wanted to go to the beach, but all of our towels were wet from the pool. I was pissed because my Mom didn't hang them up to dry, she just tossed them on the floor of the laundry room. She told me to chill, that she'd take care of it and then we would plenty of towels for everyone. About thirty minutes later I sent my daughter to get them out of the dryer. Which just happened to be in the bed of my truck. The dryer took up the entire bed, it was huge but the front loading door was still the same size as normal. My daughter, Jordan, goes and pulls out a few towels and several of her new brightly colored swimsuits. She starts babbling about how she got them at Ron Jon's over the summer and they came in sets of three. Typical of my kid, she left a trail of clothes behind her on the floor. So I got on her about leaving clean clothes all over the floor...which by this time had turned into the beach parking lot. I followed the trail picking them up as I went until it led me back to the dryer/truck bed. When I got there, there was STILL a small pile of wet towels on the ground and I was pissed once again. I think I said something to the effect of, "I can't trust anyone to do anything right! Why the fuck couldn't they just put ALL the towels in like I asked? It's not brain surgery!"

Here's where it gets weird...I go to pull the rest of the dry stuff out and there's a spider web across the opening. Not just any spider wed, but a thick web with a huge nasty Black Widow right smack in the middle. So, I totally freaked and yelled at Jordan, "How did you get through the web to get your stuff out of the dryer? You could have been bitten! Didn't you see it or feel it?" "What web?" She replied. By the time I looked back at the web, there was 3 or 4 smaller males scurrying around fixing the damaged web and trapping the towels in the dryer. I said out loud, "Shit, someone give me something to kill them with!" And this random guy appears out of nowhere and tell me I can't kill her because she's protected. He said before I do anything I need to call and have someone from the EPA come out and decide if I could kill it or not. So I closed the door and turned on the dryer. He shook his head and said, "Now you've done it, the heat just makes them bigger." Sure enough, I shut off the dryer, open the door and she's twice as big as before. "Fuck the EPA! I need to spray it with something and kill it now!" So I picked up the only thing with in reach and began to spray it, except I was actually spritzing it with perfume. My wife, who was suddenly there and shaking her head, says..."You're not gonna kill her with that, all it's gonna do is make her smell good and attract more males." :wtf Seriously? lol I look over and sure enough...MORE FUCKING SPIDERS!!! Now I'm really starting to panic because I feel something on my foot. It's a spider, of course and I start jumping and kicking. That's when I woke up...kicking like crazy and pushing myself up the bed; sheets, blankets and pillows flying in all directions. My wife was like, "What the hell?!" Spider! Spider in the bed!! "There's no spider, you were dreaming." No! I'm telling you there's a Black Widow in the bed! "The only widow in this bed is gonna be me after I kill you for waking me up." :impatient :paranoid :-|

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:26 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Quote:
Here's where it gets weird..

My favorite part of pretty much any dream summary.

Jesus God. I had some totally fucking creepy dream. I don't remember it now but it was creepy and I know it was related to The Dome somehow but I don't know how. I woke up at 12:30 and went to the bathroom and then lay there and started to freakout. Then I heard a noise and started to worry about whether my wife made sure the garage door closed when she came home and etc. So I woke her up which I waited a long time to do because she's been sick and needs sleep and also hates being woken up. After yelling at me initially, she got up checked the garage, patted my arm, asked if I needed to talk about the dream, and went back to sleep. Me... not for a while longer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:03 am 
28. Com...plete

My dream started out with my ex contacting me and acting like we were still together, and ended with both my aunt and uncle and my grandparents getting back together. In the in between, my ex and her mother visited me for about 3 minutes, I tried to find out the date of Passover because that's when my ex wanted me to visit her (despite the fact she's an Atheist with a Christian family, but it made sense at the time), and I tried to use a teaching strategy (no idea what the strategy actually *was*, but again it made dream-sense) on a cat only to be chastised by my aunt that it wouldn't work because the cat *liked* me throwing it's ball.

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:16 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I dreamt that I was part of some con team that traveled to some other country in Europe and conned some other con artists out of a bunch of cash (like $250,000). Then I got home and they gave me like 3 paper bags of cash which was my share about $20,000 - $30,000 and I was trying to figure out where to hide it and how to spend it without being noticed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:29 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

The highway overpasses in my dreams get taller and taller.

I guess that means literally and metaphorically.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:47 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

OMG. It was terrible terrible.

IRL - I'm watching Asher while Rachel & Chiara are out of town.

In the dream I got up in the morning and got dressed for work and left and went to the office. It's not unusual for me to get up, dressed, and go without the family waking me up so it all seemed fine. I got to work and there weren't many people there. And that's when I realized that it was Sunday not Monday which meant that I was still supposed to be watching Asher and was 1/2 hour away and he was alone. I started racing home but was terrified because I didn't know if he would answer the phone and knew he would freak out if he woke up alone. Horrible.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:28 pm 
28. Com...plete

I dreamt I had a girlfriend; I think it was a girl in my Choir class, but I know she was just a placeholder. I don't remember the details, but I had someone, an everyday in-person someone, and it was wonderful. And then morning came...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:19 am 
28. Com...plete

Dream 1: I lived with a murderer, or at least someone really creepy who I thought might be a murder, and there was a dead body that I was trying to hide because I wasn't sure whether I or this guy was the killer. I had to go somewhere (to some big gathering), so I left the body in my house, but the creepy guy was still there and as I was leaving the house he started poking his head out and I was very frightened he would let someone in and the body would be found.

Dream 2: I was some sort of captive in a very large house, and I had a small child but whether she actually lived with me or was visiting somehow was unclear. The guy who had me captive was trying to murder me, but whether he regularly murdered or I was to be the first I'm not sure. I think I had lived there for quite some time, and that people arriving to rescue me was the catalyst for the murder. I woke up before I was killed, but I tried to go back and finish the dream cause I was really curious what would happen. I managed to get back to the dream where I was trying to find a good place to hide--I thought of the closet but decided that would be the first place the murderer would look; then I thought about hiding under a bed, but since I was half awake at this point I was aware that the beds in my dorm room have no hiding space. Then I woke up for real, never learning whether I'd successfully escape the killer.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 pm 
28. Com...plete

Somehow, I was taking classes somewhere other than where I lived. I was getting ready to fly back, but somehow I wasn't normally going to need to fly even though I would have to go back and forth between the Uni and wherever it was I was actually living. I don't remember what we were doing, but a few hours before I was to leave I was hanging out with my old friend L; in real life I haven't seen her in several years and we haven't been close for much longer, and I've only kept up with her life through mutual friends, but in the dream it wasn't particularly odd that I'd see her before I left. It should also be noted that L is an only child, and she has a lot of family in Belgium and France--but not in Germany; however in the dream, just as we were meant to be leaving to get me to the airport because it was less than 2 hours before my flight was to leave, she suddenly had to call her brother in Germany. So that he could teach me to hitchhike o.O. In the dream I was annoyed because I was in a rush, but it all made perfect sense-- because apparently Germany was where I was going? She used this really old-style phone to call him too, and she talked to him in German for 20 minutes while I waited impatiently.

...And that was the whole dream. No resolution, don't know if I caught my plane, don't know how or why I was commuting between some school in the US and *Germany* or even if Germany was where I was living or I was just visiting there for a while (while still in college).

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:00 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I have had many Buffy dreams but last night I had my first Pretty Little Liars dream. And I was surprised but in the dream I was Hanna.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:28 pm 

Deb-

Hmm...I would have pegged you as Spencer. On the bright side, since she started reading, Hannah has been less dingy this season. :p

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:13 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Shel - I will take that as a compliment. I would have guessed Emily but Hanna is awesome.

Last night I dreamed that Rachel brought home 5 foster kids - 4 to adopt without my knowing anything about it. Also Rachel was pregnant. Also a bunch of complete strangers came to help out but mostly they just told me all the stuff you're not supposed to do with foster kids like ask them what sports they like or see what they like to do.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:33 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
Did I dream that I was a girl with a girlfriend, or am I a girl with a girlfriend dreaming that I woke up alone? Cause I'm seriously hoping it's the latter.

"Alternate universes don't stay put. Trying to send him to a specific place is sort of like ... like ... trying to hit a ... puppy, by throwing a live bee at it. Which is a weird image, and you should all just forget it."
-Willow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:17 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Dream 1 - Had sex with some black dude in a car in a cemetery. Not sexy. Also weird. I blame Downton Abbey.

Dream 2 - I was in a bus crash and I was the only survivor. And it kept happening over and over. Everyone screamed and it was chaos and blood and breaking glass. And it happened over and over. Finally I knew what I had to do. When the bus crashed, I stayed calm. I stood in the aisle and each person on the bus stood up and looked at me. And I looked at them and knew them and bowed to them in a Namaste like you do in Yoga and they went silently out the emergency exit of the bus.

It was perhaps the most perfect and peaceful dream of my life. I don't know how I will express it to anyone or remember it or carry this feeling with me.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:37 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamed I was watching a channel that turned fanfictions into shows/movies. Unexpected Consequences was playing. It was pretty awesome.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:30 pm 

Laragh- What a AWESOME dream! I'm totally jealous.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:41 pm 
28. Com...plete

All I remember is there were oranges. Not even a lot of them, just two oranges. Random.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:08 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamt I was going to Houston again but via Alaska ( :wtf). It was cold.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next