The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Secret of the forest (updated 12/15/15)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:33 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 1
• Title - Secret of the forest
• Author name – anonwriter
• Rating - For right now PG. It will change and I will make not of the changes when they happen :)
• Disclaimer - Any reference to Buffy and it's characters all belong to Joss Whedon. There are some characters that I have made up for purposes of the story though.
• Feedback- If anyone wants to leave some it will be adored and appreciated :)
• Summary- This story of course involves Willow and Tara and all their loved ones. Werevoles, vampires, banshees, and other creatures. Town and villages. And a fairytale ending that isn't like most :)
• Notes- I have been thinking of this story for awhile and just decided to go with it. I'm not really sure how good I will be at this story writing thing, but I'm going to give it a go and hope people enjoy it :)

Chapter 1:
Tara MaClay paced the living room of Xander and Anya Harris's house. She couldn't believe that in any moment she was going to see her again. The women she was head over heels in love with. The women she woke up every morning happy to know. The women who made her heart race every time she saw her. The women who had been her best friend since they were little. The women...

"Are you seriously going to pace until they come home?" Tara jumped at the voice. She turned her head to see Anya emerge from her bedroom. "Make yourself useful and help a pregnant women with the cooking." Anya walked or as Xander liked to joke waddled her way over to the store.

"Of course," Tara smiled and made her way over to Anya. "How much longer till they get here?"

"How the hell should I know," Anya snapped. Tara winced at the tone as she gathered some tomatoes from the basket on the counter. "Sorry," Anya sighed. "I'm just grouchy and haven't slept much. I just want my husband home and this baby to come out," she whined.

Tara giggled. "He or she will be out soon."

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"I will get it," Tara smiled and put down the knife she was using to slice the tomatoes and walked towards the door. She opened it to find Randy, a boy she had also known since she was younger. "Hi Randy," she smiled.

"Hello," Randy smiled at her. "My mother asked me to deliver these," he held up a basket of apples.

"Oh thank goodness," Anya appeared and grabbed the basket. She snatched up an apple and took a giant bite. "Mm," she moaned as she ate one.

"Wow," Randy said. "Mom wasn't kidding when she said Ms. Anya has really been craving them."

"Ugh," Anya groaned. "Randy I am only 6 years older than you. Please stop calling me Ms. already."

"Sorry Ms. er Anya. I mean Anya. Just Anya," Randy stumbled out. Tara giggled. "Um Ms. I mean Tara. I mean ugh okay," Randy took a deep breath. "Tara it would be an honor if you accompanied me to the welcome home party tonight," he smiled at her.

"Oh," Tara was taken aback by the question. She heard the munching of the apple stop and knew the question caught Anya off guard to and she was watching intently for the answer. As was Randy. Tara stared into his deep blue eyes. He was of course handsome and any girl in this town would love a chance with him. But it was not a chance Tara wanted. She only had eyes for one person. Had only wanted one person since she was younger. "Oh Randy that's a very nice offer, but I'm going to be so happy to see everyone and catching up that I would accidentally pay you no mind and that would be just plain rude of me."

"Well that's alright," he smiled. "I don't mind. They are like your family after all."

"Oh. Um," Tara panicked. How was she suppose to let him down.

"Oh no!" Anya shouted.

"What?" Randy and Tara both jumped and looked at her.

"B-b-BUNNY!" Anya shouted and pointed outside. Next thing anyone knew Anya lunged in front of Tara and slammed the door. "I'm sorry Randy," Anya said. "But no evil little bunny will come into my house."

"I don't see a bunny Ms. Anya," Randy shouted back.

"I have bunny senses" Anya said. "And it's not Ms." she slammed her hand against the door and then walked back over to the stove.

"Thank you," Tara said to her.

"He has been after you for as long as I can remember. He ignores all the girls who throw themselves at him just in case you give him a chance."

"I know," Tara sighed. "I just..."

"I know," Anya said. She looked Tara in the eye and for a brief moment, before she turned away, Tara actually believe she did know. But that was impossible. No one knew. No one knew of the reason. Not even the one person who should probably know.
-----------------------------------------------------
Willow Rosenburg sat in the back of the wagon that was taking her home. Finally. It seemed like this journey was going to last forever. All she wanted to do was get back home to her girl. Well not technically her girl. Although she thought about her being her girl a lot. Way too much. To the point where it was heart wrenching that she wasn't. She was the most beautiful, caring, sweet girl that existed. The way she smiled with her crooked little smile. The way she laughed. The way she smelled. The way her voice could...

"She is lost in Willow land again."

"What?" Willow jerked out of her thoughts to see everyone in the wagon with her staring at her.

"I asked if you were okay," Xander Harris said.

"Oh yeah just ready to be home," Willow said.

"Me too," Xander slide across the wagon to sit next to her. "Although the whole mood changing pregnancy thing I can live without."

Willow laughed. "Xander that's just Anya."

"Good point," he agreed.

"I don't want to hear anyone complain," Buffy Summers said. "At least they don't have a stalker."

"I told you not to go on a date with him," Faith Lehane said.

"I know, but he just wouldn't stop bugging me and I thought why not," Buffy sighed.

"Maybe because he is part of our nemesiss," Xander said.

"Oh they are just the travelers from another town," Buffy said. "I hardly think..."

"They think they can fight the monsters in the woods better than we can," Xander jumped in.

"And they pretty much suck," Faith said.

"At least compared to us."

"I'm hungry," Xander said. Everyone looked at him. "What?" he said. I can't voice my opinion."

"There are only so many of your opinions we can take," Faith said.

"Try living with him," Willow said. Buffy and Faith laughed.

"Hey I let you live with me out of the kindness of my heart. I could have let you move to Wilford with mom and Ira."

"Have I ever mentioned you are the best big brother ever," Willow smiled at him.

"Uh huh," he replied.

"I just want to get back and see that fine ass that belongs to Matt," Faith wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh and my opinions are too much," Xander said.

Faith rolled her eyes. "What about you red? You excited to see anyone," Faith smirked.

"I... uh... no... well I mean... you know..." Willow couldn't find the words.

"I knew it," Faith shouted.

"Knew what?" Willow panicked.

"You like someone."

"You do?" Xander and Buffy asked.

"No!" Willow shouted.

"I better approve," Xander said. "I will not have my little sister with some asshole."

"Is it Michael?" Buffy asked.

"Why would you think that?" Willow looked at her.

"Well he is only the guy who has wanted you for how long now?"

"A pretty long time," Faith said.

"Michael," Xander said. "Hm the mayors son. He's a good kid. I approve."

"I don't like Michael," Willow said. "I like..." she stopped when everyone looked at her. "No one." she said. "No one. I don't like anyone. I just wanted to get home and see everyone including my amazing nephew. He doesn't annoy me like other people in my life." Willow grabbed the hat off her head and chucked it at her two friends who sat across from her and her brother.

"Hey," Giles shouted from upfront. "I said you could wear my hat not throw it at people."

"Yeah Willow sheesh," Faith grabbed the hat and put it on her head.

Willow sighed and leaned back. Even though it was a hooded wagon and she wore her brothers coat she was cold. Actually she wasn't sure if she was cold or if her nerves were just getting the best of her. She wished she could tell everyone who she wanted. Who she liked. Who she loved. But she couldn't.

Last edited by anonwriter on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Secret of the forest
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:00 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Oh, dibs! :whip Very interesting start! This obviously is set in the past and I like those stories, and Willow and Tara secretly pining for each other is always a good beginning (if it doesn't take them too long to realize their feelings are mutual). Oh, normally I don't care about misspellings, but you should change the "women" in Tara's thoughts at the beginning to "woman" (unless I got it wrong and Tara is in love with Willow AND Buffy or something, but I don't think so, lol).

Well, you got me hooked and I'm eagerly waiting for more! :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:15 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
anonwriter,

Hey, enjoying this! Love the secret yearning for the love that dare not speak its name!

Eager to see how they untangle their lives and find each other!

Smiled at Anya's Bogus Bunny attack! Glad she fended off Tara's unwanted 'date'! Way to go, Anya!

Keep it coming!

Ariel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Hi There! :bigwave

This is a very good start and I do hope that you continue with this story! ;-)

Aww, Willow and Xander are siblings...seems right. Probably why the "fluke" always skeeved me out a little, lol. I like that you have included everyone in some way and I'm sure you have more up your sleeve. So, Willow and Tara are "close" friends, but have no clue how the other feels and now they have to contend with boys trying to weasel their way in. Sounds like some drama is afoot!

Anyway, please continue! :peace

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Thanks for the feedback :) Sorry it took me so long to write the next chapter. I'm still new to all this. Hope you enjoy :blush

Chapter 2:
Anya stood by the counter and chopped up some carrots. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Tara bouncing up and down while trying to cut a potato. "You are gonna hurt yourself doing that?"

"What?" Tara was jerked out of her thoughts and sure enough... "Ouch," she dropped the knife that just sliced her skin and stuck her finger in her mouth.

"Alright Miss Vampire come here," Anya put down her knife and lead Tara over to her handy supply kit. "Having a 4-year-old comes in handy. Oh speaking of him," Anya grabbed Tara's finger and inspected it. "Can you go over to Tanner's and pick him up? I want him to be with us when we greet everyone."

"Yeah I... ow," Tara pulled her hand away.

"Oh don't be a big baby," Anya grabbed the hand back.
"Tara," Tara turned her head in the direction she heard her name and saw Randy coming up to her.

"Oh great," she mumbled. She forced a smile as he approached, but did not slow her pace down. "Hey Randy."

"Hey um well look earlier uh Miss er I mean Anya kind of interrupted us..."

Oh no.

"So um was it a yes or a no," Randy looked at her with such hope that Tara actually contemplated going with him. Just as friends. Of course he probably wouldn't see it that way.

"Yes or no to what?" came a little voice.

Tara looked over to see a very short, very small, very brown haired boy, hands on hips staring at them. "Hey Alex."

"Yes or no to what?" Alex's grey eyes narrowed as he stared at the two adults.

"I uh asked Tara to go with me to the um welcome home party tonight," Randy looked at Tara and smiled then looked at Alex and his smile dropped. The boy stared at him with such a look that he wasn't sure what was going on. "If that's uh okay with you little buddy," Randy smiled and shrugged his shoulders up.

"I am NOT your little buddy," Alex snapped.

"Alexander Lavelle Harris Junior," Tara said. "You don't talk to someone with that tone. It's not nice and he didn't do anything wrong."

"So you will go with me?" Randy perked up and smile so big at Tara.

"How stupid are you?"

"ALEX!"

"What?"

"There you are," a young blonde woman came running up to the trio. "He went out of my site for 2 seconds," she said to Tara.

"It's okay," Tara smiled at her. Then she squared her gaze at Alex. "I know he is a handful sometimes."

Alex crossed his arms. Let out a hmpf and turned his back on everyone.

"Oh Alex," Tara walked up to him and swooped his up. To her relief she got giggles as she spun him around. She stopped and cradled him in her arms. "You know I love you."

"And I love you," he replied. "Which is why you are MY" he narrowed his gaze at Randy for a split second before looking back up at her "date tonight."

Tara giggled. "Well Randy it seems I am spoken for," she looked up at her friend. "I really am sorry."

"It's okay," he replied. Although he didn't look okay at all. "Maybe you can save me a dance?"

Tara just nodded although she didn't intend to follow through. She just wanted him off her back.

"Great,' he smiled. "See you tonight." And with that he walked off.

"Dang. Dude can't take a hint," Alex said.

"I've got him from here," Tara smiled at the woman. "Thanks Monica."

"No problem," Monica smiled back. "Be good," she pointed at Alex before she walked off.

"Yeah, yeah," Alex said and wiggled his way out of Tara's arms. "So are you excited Willow is coming home?" he asked as he grabbed Tara's hand and they stared to walk.

"I'm excited everyone is coming home," Tara smiled down at him.

"But mostly because of Willow right?" he looked up at her with a look and a smile she wasn't quite sure of.

"Well she is my best friend," Tara smiled trying not to let the amount of joy she had for Willow coming home to show.

'And you love her."

"What?" Tara stopped.

"I said and you love her," Alex smiled.

"Well I mean uh of course I do she is my best friend."

"Uh huh well my best friend is Tanner, but I don't look at him the way you look at Auntie Willow," he smirked.

Tara was caught off guard. "Um how do I look at Auntie Willow?"

"Like daddy looks at mommy," And with that said, Alex let go of Tara's hand and took off in the direction of his house.
"We are almost home," Giles called from the front of the wagon.

Willow's stomach turned. She always got huge butterflies in her stomach when she was going to see Tara. And when she was with Tara. And when she thought of Tara. "That's a lot of butterflies."

"Excuse me?" Xander said.

"What?" Willow looked up to find everyone staring at her.

"Butterflies?" Buffy looked around. "I see no butterflies."

"Are you alright over there red?" Faith asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Just um thinking a lot."

"About.. butterflies..?" Xander questioned slowly.

"Just forget it," Willow said. "I'm hungry."

"For butterflies?" Xander's eyes grew wide.

"No," Willow shouted.

"What is wrong with you?" Buffy asked her best guy friend.

"Nothing," Xander threw his hands up in defense. "She said she was thinking about butterflies and that she was hungry."

"So if I'm thinking about puppies, but I'm horny does that make me want to fuck puppies?" Buffy asked.

"I beg your pardon," Giles said. Everyone was looking at her oddly.

"That sounded a lot less odd in my head, but you get my point."

"And there are our gates," Giles said with a smile. Everyone gathered to the front and smiled at the only barrier between them and their home.
"And everything is ready," Anya smiled at all the prepared food.

"Yummy," Alex licked his lips and stared at all the food in front of him.

Just then a bell sounded. The three people in the room looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces. "Grab something and let's go," Anya said. Each grabbed a dish that was to be taken to the welcome home dinner and ran out of the house to join the rest of the town.
The gang was overwhelmed when they stepped out of the wagon. Trying to say hi and greet everyone they could while looking for the people they wanted to see the most.

"Welcome back Xan," Tom, a working friend of Xander's, greeted him.

"Hey Tommy," Xander gave him a hug while his eyes roamed the crowd.

"Daddy," came a voice he knew all to well. His eyes looked down and finally he saw him. "Daddy," Alex cried as he flung himself into his dad's arms.

"Hey buddy," Xander said as he fought back tears. It had been almost a month since he has seen his family.

"I missed you daddy," Alex buried his head in his father's neck and clung tightly to him.

"I missed you little buddy. So much."

"What about me?" Anya smiled at her husband.

"Oh so much," Xander said and leaned forward to his wife who threw her arms around her two men.

Willow smiled at the exchange of her brother and his family. She felt two arms wrap around her waist and she knew instantly they were not the arms she wanted around her.

"Well hey there beautiful," Michael whispered in her ear.

"Hey Mike," Willow turned to try to free herself, but instead found herself in a face to face embrace with the man.

"Miss me," he smiled down at her.

"Um," Willow didn't know what to say. She had missed him as a friend. Like she missed most people in town. But Mike was so close. She was scared if she said yes he would kiss her and that was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Mike!" Faith shoved the two apart and hugged the older man.

"Uh hey Faith," Mike looked confused as was Willow.

"So good to see you," Faith said as she stepped back. "How are you?"

"Uh good," he replied. The confusion never leaving his face.

"Have you seen Matt?" Faith asked him.

"Oh um well no."

"Damn," Faith said. "Well thanks." She turned to Willow. "Help me find him?" Before Willow could answer she was being drug away. "You looked really uncomfortable in his arms," Faith finally said. "Thought I would help you out."

"Thanks," Willow smiled at her colleague. Faith and herself had never really been close, but there was always an awkward friendship between them that was well.. just plain awkward.

"I see him," Faith said waving. Willow followed her gaze and her heart might have skipped a beat. Standing next to Matt was the thing she had longed for. The smile that grew on Tara's face when they locked eyes was enough to send chills down her whole body. Her mind got jammed up of things to say, but before anything could come out Tara lunged forward and wrapped her arms around the redhead's neck. Instantly Willow's arms were around the blonde's waist and she was finally home.

Post subject: Re: Secret of the forest (updated 1/24/13)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:42 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Glad to see an update. I like how you are introducing the new characters by showing us how the characters we know react to them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 pm 

Glad to see you decided to continue with this fic, I really love the fairy tale setting. I get the feeling that everyone close to Willow and Tara know they're in love, except the two moronic guys, lol. I can't wait to see wher you take this!

Hopefully we get to see another update soonish??

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Great Update i would like to see more!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:51 pm 
3. Flaming O

This fic has caught my attention! I'm really interested to see where you're gonna take it.

Hope to see more soon!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:32 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I gladly join the chorus of people that are happy you decided to continue this story! Alex is pretty smart for his 4 years. He sure has a crush on Tara, but it seems as if he doesn't mind that she's in love with Willow. Randy and Michael are both in for disappointment... look for other town girls, boys, because these two are gay and taken (although they haven't fully realized it themselves, LOL).

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully soon?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:42 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I am posting this in a hurry so it's not checked properly and feedback is not answered, but thank you for it :) I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far. I will fix any mistakes later :)

Chapter 3:

"Oh Goddess I've missed you," Tara whispered into Willow's ear as she held her tight against her.

"I've missed you to," Willow smiled and gripped her girl tighter. Her girl. Yeah I wish.

"Our trip was great. Thanks for wondering Tara," Faith's snide remark made the girls pull out. Cheeks red. Both staring at the ground.

"Where is my hug like that?" Matt looked at Faith and smirked.

"Don't worry baby. You will get a good hug later," Faith wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh?" Matt's eyes grew wide and he got this dorky smile on his face.

"Oh boy," Willow said as Tara chuckled.

"Auntie Willow," Willow barely turned around before a small child threw himself into her arms.

"Hey sweetie," Willow fully picked her nephew up and held him tight against her. "I missed you."

"And I missed you," Alex had his arms wrapped around the redhead's neck and he looked at her. "Guess what?"

"What?" Willow smiled at him.

"I have the most gorgeous date in the entire world tonight," he smiled a big smile.

"Oh really?" Willow said as Tara said "Oh gosh." Willow looked at her friend who was blushing.

"Yup. It's Tara," he pointed to Tara.

"Well you are one lucky man," Willow was talking to Alex, but smiling at Tara. Tara's cheeks got more red and she looked down at the ground.

"Speaking of tonight," Michael said approaching the group. "Would you like to be my date, Willow?"

Tara's head shot back up and she looked at the young man before her then she turned her head and looked at Willow. Willow's expression held shock and hesitation? Was it hesitation or was that just Tara's wishful thinking?

"Oh um," Willow looked at Michael then Tara then everyone else around them who was watching her intently. "I wasn't really planning on going with anyone. I just kind of want to hangout with everyone. I've missed them so."

"Well aren't I one of the people you missed?" Michael smiled and took a step forward.

"Watch it bud," Alex said. "She doesn't want to go with you." He pointed at Michael. "Now back up."

"Alex," Xander and Anya said.

'What? Seriously. These guys just don't know how to take a hint. First Randy with Tara, now Michael with Willow."

"Randy?" Willow looked at Tara.

"Uh Randy asked me to go with him tonight," Tara said.

"What did you say?" The words were more forceful than Willow meant for them to be, but she couldn't help the jealously that crept up through her.

"I told him that Tara was my date," Alex smiled.

Willow looked at him. "Have I ever mentioned you are the best nephew ever?"

"And why is that?" Faith smiled at the redhead.

"What?" Willow looked at her.

'Why does it matter if Tara goes with Randy?" Faith asked.

"Oh um well I um..." Willow didn't know what to say. She looked around at everyone staring at her. Finally her eyes landed on Tara's. The blonde was watching her intently.

"So who is ready to party?" Anya threw her hands in the air and everyone looked at her awkwardly.

"I agree," the mayor's voice sounded. Everyone turned to look at Michael Sr.

"I want my date," Alex said and reached over to Tara who took the small boy in his arms. "Let's get some grub in my belly."

"That sounds like a good idea," Tara laughed. She turned to Willow. "Want to join?" she held out her hand.

"I'd love to," Willow smiled at her and grabbed her hand. The warmth that spread between them was just a familiar, confusing warmth that both of them didn't know how to handle.

Sorry this update is so short. The party one will be longer. This was just the built up to it :)

Post subject: Re: Secret of the forest (updated 3/29/13)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:56 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hiya, So I see that another story is up and go this one catch me straight away.

I love the way the story is going so far, but takes so long for have a new update that makes me die every single day when I come here to check.

Maybe it's because no one makes comments, but don't get down on that. I think people are getting too old to post the same thing that they always did the past years, that they think it is not necessary to say anymore.

I love Alex :luv :luv :luv

I cannot wait for more. :depressed :impatient :impatient

So pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Last edited by taysla on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:07 pm 

Hey There,

A short update, but better than no update at all! ;-) I like how you set the stage for the party...two different boys seeking Willow and Tara's attention, but they only have eyes for each other. It should be interesting. Please update soon!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:34 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I'm really glad this story hasn't been abandoned! Alex really is a smart kid, lol. The two boys should just listen to him and look for two other girls. So Michael is the mayors son, huh? I hope it's not THE mayor, that means evil demon guy (that he has a son kind of indicates he's just a human, of course...). I'm really looking forward to the party, hopefully Will and Tara will find the courage to dance with each other!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:38 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Commenting a bit late, but the whole 'butterfly' bit in the second post was really funny! And I'm so glad that Alex is there to protect their wishes! I see it's been a while (I should talk!) but seriously, keep going! Want more!

Ariel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:49 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi everyone! So it's been a long time since I started this story. A really long time :p But I decided I wanted to try to pick it back up and see where it goes. I'm going to try to starting updating weekly and answering feedback better! If anyone is still interested, I will try not to disappoint! :)

Chapter 4:

The sky darkened to night as everyone danced, talked, caught up, ate, and had fun. Willow stood by the giant fire that stood in the middle of town and watched as Xander swayed Anya around. They were giggling and laughing and Willow couldn't help, but smile. They were so in love. Her eyes shifted to Tara and Alex. Tara held the boy and spun him around in circles as he laughed. Willow wished that her and Tara could dance like Xander and Anya. Completely in love. Completely happy. She sighed.

"You okay?" Willow jumped at the voice and turned around. "Sorry," Buffy said. "I didn't mean to scare you." Buffy held out a cup towards Willow.

"It's okay," Willow chuckled as she took the cup. She took a drink. "Mm watermelon flavor. My favorite."

"I know," Buffy said. "Best friend status requires me to know." She stuck her tongue out at her friend then walked a couple steps in front of her and looked at Tara and Alex. "She's so good with him. She'll make a great mother one day." She took a drink from her cup and turned to look at Willow. Gazing at her friend from over the top of the cup.

"Yes she will," Willow replied.

"I guess she'll actually have to find someone she likes though," Buffy said. Her eyes never leaving Willow. "I mean quite a few guys have asked her out over the years and she just keeps turning them down. I mean there isn't much in the way of finding romance around here and she never goes out to the other towns."

"She always tell Anya that she isn't interested in finding anyone," Willow shrugged her shoulders.

"What kind of guy do you think she'd go for?"

"How should I know?"

"Well you are her best friend. Haven't you guys talked about it?"

Willow just stared at Buffy. She wasn't sure why she was asking so many questions about Tara's love life. Was there a guy she wanted to try to hook Tara up with? She really hoped not. In truth, her and Tara have talked about dating before, but not in depth. They both said there wasn't really anyone in town they wanted to be with. Tara said maybe one day, she'll move to another town and find someone and settle down. Willow's heart had dropped at that statement. She didn't want Tara to ever leave. Espeically if that meant her finding someone and loving them.

"Earth to Willow," Buffy was waving her hand in front of her friend's face.

"Huh?" Willow focused her attention back on the blonde.

"Are you okay?" Buffy asked again.

"I'm..." Willow stopped. She wanted to tell Buffy. She wanted to tell her everything, but she was scared. Of how Buffy would react. Of how everyone would react if they found out. How Tara would react if she knew she was in love her. Would she still want to be her friend? Would Buffy still be her friend? "If I told you my biggest secret, would you try to still love me after?"

Buffy's eyes widen in shock. "Willow, there isn't anything you could tell that would make me stop loving you. You have been my best friend since we were little."

"But this is big," Willow threw her arms out. "Like really big." She moved her arms further out.

Buffy chuckled, put her hands on Willow's arms, and put them back down at her side. She kept her hands on Willow's arms though and said "Willow just tell me. I will still love you after."

Willow took a deep breath. "I'm in love with someone."

Buffy smiled. "Go on."

"I'm in love with..."

"I knew it," the voice made both girls jump. They looked to the side and there stood Michael. "I knew you were in love with me." His smile was big.

"What?" Willow and Buffy said at the same time.

"What's going on?" Xander asked as him and Anya walked up to the group.

"Willow is in love with me!" The smile seemed to grow bigger somehow.

"Could you keep it down," Buffy said looking around. People were stopping and staring.

"I can't keep it down," Michael's voiced seemed to get louder. "I'm so happy."

"What's going on?" Michael Sr. walked up to the group.

"Oh father, Willow has admitted she loves me.

"Wait," Willow said at the same time two voices said "WHAT?" Willow looked over. Tara and Alex stood a few feet away.

"You love him?" Alex pointed to Michael with a look of pure digust on his face.

"No," Buffy said before Willow could say anything. "That's not what she said."

"This is great!" Michael Sr. grabbed his son by the shoulders. "Fantastic." His smiled seemed almost as big as his son's. "Everyone," He shouted as he jumped on the nearest table. Which was slightly impressive given his age. "Willow has just admitted her love for my son!" about 70 people started cheering and whooping and whistling.

"Oh god," Willow covered her face. "This can't be happening," she mumbled into her hand.

"This is shit," Anya said.

"Anya," Xander looked at him.

"Willow isn't in love with that cocky bastard."

"Anya," Xander covered her mouth. "Please don't say that about the mayor's son. They might hear you."

"She's not wrong," Buffy muttered. "Willow it's okay," She pulled her best friend's hands from her face.

Willow looked past Buffy, to Tara who stood just staring at her. "No. It's really not." Buffy turned to look at Tara. She turned back to Willow with a sorry look on her face. Before she could say anything, Alex spoke up.

"You aren't really in love with him are you," he walked towards Willow. "Because." He stopped walking. "Because well." He looked back at Tara then to Willow again. "I... you..." His words were cut off by a couple girls Willow and Tara went to high school with, who came over and started bombarding Willow with questions about her and Michael.

Tara just started at the group in front of her. She didn't know what to say. She knew eventually Willow would find someone and she would fall in love and be with them and Tara would just have to deal. She just didn't realize having to deal would hurt so bad.

Post subject: Re: Secret of the forest (updated 12/15/15)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:55 am 
9. Gay Now

Nice!

I have always hated that sort of misunderstanding.

mind you i have never had the problem of not being able to make myself understood.

"No Michael, i wasn't talking about you. You're a nice enough guy, if a little self centered, but i don't love you. Now quit pushing me."

I look forward to seeing where this goes. :bounce

R :bounce

My Story: Coming Home

Post subject: Re: Secret of the forest (updated 12/15/15)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:28 pm 
3. Flaming O

I like this so far.

Alex is a cute kid.

Michael is an annoying twat. lol

Hope you update soon.