The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fic: [AU] Racing The Rain (UPDTED: 12/09/12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Oh gosh. Sometimes fights just go like that don't they? I mean they spiral and spiral and suddenly one person needs to go get coffee and the other thinks the first left forever or whatever. And it can't help for one person to go for a run which should help and get chased into a tree by paps. Geez. I'm glad that they sort of moved through it and got it on the table and discussed their fight and all that. I'm assuming making up will be coming. I still think the house/money thing is difficult. I mean they are in love and committed and all that but can not really avoid that one of them makes like $30 million a year (or at least $14 from the show plus residuals, movies, probably fragrance sales, who knows what else) and the other makes $2500 a year. That is a very real very big difference.

Re: personal assistant. I wonder how that even works. I mean how do you find a personal assistant? Is that a person with a college degree and if so, in what? Or is that like your manager's cousin or something? Or some combination of the above. I keep wondering if there is some character we already know who would be good for it. I mean all Willow's friends are in school/playing ball and Kurt we don't know if he's in school or something and it's not like Eli can come out to California to work for Tara. I am really curious about that part.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:20 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Well, that was some update!

I've been wondering about when they'd have their first fight, and that was a harsh one, I guess. But I'm glad they kinda sorted it out, though I think there's more to come. Willow still seems to be unsettled about the papparazzi and feelings like that just don't go away with just one talk, I believe. But I hope make up sex will help them let it past :wtkiss
I hope they talk more during their trip to NY, it's gonna be a busy week but they should try to find some free time for them, it'd help.

Thanks for the wonderful update, looking forward to more, soon maybe? :grin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:25 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad to see that Willow and Tara were able to survive their first big fight. They need to head to NY knowing that their relationship is on solid ground. Hopefully Tara will be able to find a new assistant before they head to NY.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Yay another chapter from one of my favourite stories.

I expected Tara to be a little more sympathetic with Willow's tale of being followed by the paparazzi and not always being given any personal private time, after all it is something that she has had to put up with herself, and for a lot longer.

Tara’s eyes narrowed dangerously and she slammed the wet paper towels down on the counter. “Fine. Take as much time as you need.” She spat as she turned on her heels and headed for the basement door. She was more than ready to put some distance between them.

“Why are you leaving? It’s your house,” Willow mumbled, just loud enough for Tara to hear and stopping the blonde dead in her tracks.

Ok, maybe I'm being a little stupid here but I thought that the basement was part of the house itself and contained Tara's office.

Ouch! what a horrible fight. I'm glad they didn't push it to far or words may have been spoken that couldn't have been taken back. At least they were able to make up at the end, now I'm just waiting to see Tara on SNL in a comedy sketch or two.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:06 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hi :bigwave this is one of my favorite stories and i love every update

Can't wait for them to go to new york for the holidays i hope it will be a magical one.

I'm glad willow is ok from being ambush by the paparazzi and hopfully they don't go to far. And can't wait for the makeup loving to start :wtkiss

OH and every time i read this story i thank what wood happen if willow meets or bumps into Alyson :hmm

Last edited by Willow_Friendly on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:46 am, edited 11 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:38 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Or Tara into Amber. (Sort of a Sally Field/Karen Valentine thing.)

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:44 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I'm so glad that I found the story on here, now I could read through it at once and I'm throughly excited that you're so many chapters further on here than on fanfiction.net. I still find this one of the best W/T centered fics, I hope you update soon :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
vampyregurl73-
Everyone is bound to disagree eventually and when you have all these outside forces pressing against you…it’s usually sooner than later. The next chapter explains a little more about Willow’s less than desirable mood swing.

Thanks for the feedback!

wimpy0729-
Well, you are among the few to mention the dressing room and something DID happen in there that put Willow in a serious mood. She fesses up to Tara in the next chapter.

Fighting sucks and even though you both apologize, the words are out and cannot be taken back. Which leaves both parties feeling insecure and just plain crappy. I’m not sure that anything could have prevented Willow from blowing up, she’s completely stressed out, but she definitely could have handled it better.

Unfortunately, the disagreement lingers and there are other issues at play.

Thanks for the feedback!

bluepaintbox-
Glad you are still enjoying it!

Thanks for the feedback!

beautiful_love-
It happens to all of us eventually, no matter how strong our relationship is. The burning question is, can they get past it in one piece? Let’s hope so.

It was a quick fight, but it lingers and there is tension in the next chapter. Which subsequently causes another little disagreement of sorts. I think these two just need a good old fashion vacation, minus outside intrusion.

Thanks for the feedback!

tarawillow4ever-
LOL…Thanks for the feedback!

MochaVamp-
You are correct in your assumptions regarding the dressing room. Something DID happen and you’ll read about that in the next chapter.

The escalated speed in which the fight occurred was fast, but Willow was wound incredibly tight…kind a like letting go of a yo-yo and watching it spin out of control. I think they’ll get past the whole possible breaking up over a minor thing as soon as they resolve the living situation and start sharing their feelings more. They are very good about showing the love, now they need to excel in other areas as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

AstronSoul-

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001-
I don’t think they’ve done a horrible job expressing themselves, but it’s the little things held back that were their ultimate undoing. Willow has something to tell Tara in the next chapter that will explain more.

Tara need a PA as soon as possible, but finding someone reliable…that’s another issue and with the party and leaving for NY in a few days, it’s probably going to have to get put on a back burner for a bit.

Thanks for the feedback!

bouncer73-
Glad to still see you around! :grin Things are smoother, but it gets a bit rough again, but no big cliff hangers.

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt-
They sure do. You start discussing something and the conversation takes a turn, then there’s miscommunication and insecurity. The ‘possible break up’ talk is not uncommon when you fight early in a relationship.

You hit the nail on the head with the house/money deal. It comes up again in the next chapter, as well as something else trying to wedge itself between them. But you’re right, even if Willow becomes a Dr, she will probably only make a tiny fraction of what Tara makes. Can you imagine? You go through years of school and get a great job paying you close to six figures and it’s like less than 1% of of what your partner makes. At that point, why even bother?

Tara needs to address the PA issue, but it’s hard to start on it when you are heading to NY in a few days for an extended period of time. I’m not really sure how that works either. I have a friend who’s roommate got a job as Leonardo Dicaprio’s PA after What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, but before Titanic. He was kind of an unknown and she basically lucked into it through someone else she knew. She had a degree in business admin or something close to it. We’ll just have to wait and see how that all plays out. I would imagine that would have to be extremely trustworthy and know their way around the business.

Thanks for the feedback!

missthing-
They were going to have a fight eventually and there is more sorting out to do. Willow is probably going to have issues until she gets things settled in with Tara. I think she is pretty stressed right now and floating between ‘homes’ is not helping matters. They could definitely use some super nice snugglies right about now. :blush

Thanks for the feedback!

love_2003-
Yep, it was definitely a first, but hopefully it’s over and they can move on.

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover-
Tara is so used to the attention from the paps, that I don’t think she even remembers a time without it. I thought Tara was sympathetic as she could be in that situation. Willow wasn’t exactly ‘nice,’ so it was hard for Tara to give anymore than she did, plus the argument wasn’t really about the Paparazzi. They were just the icing on the cake. I really think that had the situation not occurred, they would have fought anyway. The tension had been building all day.

The basement is part of the house, Willow was just being a bitch, lol.

Speaking of SNL…how is it that Alec Baldwin has hosted like 20x and Aly hasn’t been on once? I say we start a campaign!

Thanks for the feedback!

Willow_Friendly-
Thanks, so glad you like!! :grin

I think Willow will probably think twice before she goes jogging alone again and maybe just hit the treadmill instead, lol. Actually, this was the first real issue that she’s had and I don’t think it was about the paps at all. She’s been super stressed and in the next chapter, you’ll see that there was another something annoying her as well.

We can only hope Tara understands that it wasn’t about her, but you know how fights go…the hurt lingers.

You know, Hollywood is a small town…you never know who you may run into:)

Thanks for the feedback!

DaddyCatAlso-
Hmm…now there’s a thought.

Thanks for the feedback!

tsslobt-
Hi! :bigwave

Awww, thanks so much! Glad you were able to catch up over here. Here’s the next chapter just for you!!

Thanks for the feedback!

NEW CHAPTER DIRECTLY BELOW

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post subject: Re: Fic: [AU] Racing The Rain (UPDTED: 1/27/13)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 pm 

TITLE: Racing The Rain

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: R

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! This includes: Willow’s siblings and teammates, plus Tara’s friends and co-workers. Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Set in LA with lots of W/T fluff and some angst, but no Hellmouthyness; just good old regular day-to-day drama. Willow is attending college on an athletic scholarship and Tara is Hollywood royalty. They meet and fall in love, of course, but will they be able to survive the pitfalls of a public romance? Well, you’ll just have to read and find out! ;-)

<Thoughts are in italics>

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi everyone! Once again, my apologies with the infrequent updates. I am going to attempt to do a better job updating this fic and will make a conscious effort at monthly updates; more frequently if I have time. There was no proof of this chapter, so if you come across something, just PM me and I’ll fix it:) Enjoy!

Chapter 66: Intrusions

Tara leaned back and relaxed, closing her eyes as the soothing hot water bubbled around her. She’d decided to take Willow up on the offer to join her in the hot tub and was glad she did. It was just what she needed. They hadn’t spoken since Tara had entered the tub, some ten minutes earlier, but she was fine with it. She needed the silence to sort out the day’s events in her head. It had been a day that had started with promise and appeared to be ending with a sizable amount of tension. She sighed deeply, casting a worrisome gaze at the beautiful woman sitting across from her. Worrisome not because they had fought, but what they had fought about.

It was becoming clear to Tara that Willow was having a difficult time dealing with the daily onslaught of Paparazzi and having her girlfriend coming unglued publicly, was only going to make matters worse. The annoying photographers simply refused to let up, even after the coming out announcement. Tara hoped that by putting themselves out there and flooding the media with ample photographic opportunities would bore them and they would move on to the next flavor of the month. Unfortunately, it seemed the Paparazzi had redoubled their efforts of late and she was at a loss for what to do. She could only hope that going to New York and blending into the city would ease some of the tension.

Unable to go any longer without physically touching her beautiful girlfriend, Tara pushed off the seat and drifted across the tub.

Willow opened her eyes when she felt movement in the water, smiling sweetly as she reached out and pulled Tara into her lap. “Hi gorgeous, what brings you to this side of the pond?”

Tara returned the smile, wrapping her arms around Willow’s neck and pressing their lips together. They melted into each other and kissed for quite awhile before pulling away slightly.

“Tara I’m sor-” Willow started, but was immediately stopped by two fingers on her lips.

“No more apologies, okay?”

Willow sighed and nodded, “But, there’s something…else. Something I haven’t told you.” Willow bit her bottom lip and squirmed nervously; looking Tara straight in the eye.

Tara leaned back slightly and held her breath, she couldn’t imagine what it was that Willow had been keeping from her, but from the look on Willow’s face, Tara could tell it wasn’t going to be pleasant.

Willow kept her eyes trained on Tara’s as she reluctantly began to speak. “So…I-may-have-talked-to-my-Mom-on-the-phone-earlier-today.” The redhead blurted out in a rush.

Tara pushed back and was now completely off Willow’s lap. “When?”

“While I was in your dressing room and you had the meeting…right before we left.”

Tara said nothing, simply staring at Willow and making the redhead extremely uncomfortable. Tara’s eyes narrowed as she stood and crossed her arms across her chest.

Willow stood as well, “Baby, please…” She groveled, reaching out in an attempt to ease the tension, but Tara just shook her head and exited tub. “Tara, talk to me baby…please don’t run away.”

Tara grabbed a clean towel and turned to face her girlfriend, who was still standing waist deep in the tub. “I’m not running away, but I can’t be angry when you’re naked and wet and there’s...boobs.” She exclaimed, waving her hand in a circular motion towards Willow.

Willow couldn’t help but allow a small smile to creep across her face. Maybe Tara wasn’t as mad as she appeared to be. Willow hit the button to start draining the tub and began to climb out. She too grabbed a towel and dried off; wrapping her hair and pulling on a robe.

Tara had done the same and was already in the closet pulling on a pair of panties and a tank top when Willow finally caught up with her. “Tara, baby…please talk to me,” Willow repeated as she gingerly approached her still visibly upset girlfriend.

“There’s nothing to discuss.” Tara response was short and Willow cringed as the blonde pushed past her and towards the kitchen. She could hear Willow’s bare feet padding across the floor behind her.

Once Tara reached her destination, she threw open the fridge and began pulling out items to make a salad and tossing them on to the nearby counter.

Willow began collecting up the items and placing them on the kitchen island, near the cutting board and bouncing awkwardly on the balls of her feet. “Well, would you look at this, we’re in the kitchen, right back where we started…”

The irony of Willow’s observation was not lost on Tara and she paused for a brief second, before resuming her quest. They still weren’t quite past the earlier incident and now Sheila had somehow managed to enter the fray; something that was clearly not sitting well with Tara.

Over the past couple weeks, since arriving back in LA, Sheila had been randomly calling, texting and emailing Willow at the most inopportune moments; driving the redhead and Tara to near insanity. She had not let up on the college issue and insisted upon sending Willow numerous applications to a multitude of vet programs across the country. All of which was done under the guise of trying to he helpful. She continuously suggested that Willow should leave her options open and not back herself into a corner. She would say little things like, ‘you never know where you’ll be in a year’ and so on. It was stressful for them both, Willow especially since she was trying to study for finals and the added pressure from her mother wasn’t helping matters.

Willow didn’t want to start another fight with her mother and had been placating her and promising to look everything over. It was then that Tara suggested Willow confront her directly and set her straight, so to speak, but Willow had simply said she’d deal with it later. The elder Mrs. Rosenberg was quickly becoming a point of contention between the young couple.

Willow pulled out a large wooden salad bowl and began to line the bottom with shredded lettuce as Tara started chopping vegetables. The silence was deafening.

“What was it this time, a vet program in China?” Tara asked sarcastically.

Willow sighed deeply, “No, I told her we were moving in together.”

Tara stopped chopping and turned to face Willow. “That’s a b-big deal Willow, why didn’t you tell me?”

Willow’s eyes widened in disbelief, “Did you really just ask that question after this reaction?” Tara rolled her eyes and resumed cutting vegetables. “Tare seriously, I didn’t want to upset you at the studio, with so many people around it just didn’t seem appropriate. It’s private and I wanted to talk when it would just be you and I. Then I thought a little too much on the way home and got myself all worked up. That’s why I wanted to go running, to get my thoughts straight, but then…”

Tara stopped chopping yet again when Willow trailed off, lying the knife down and placing both hands flat on the counter. She closed her eyes and rolled her head forward. Within seconds she felt Willow press against her back and encircle her waist with her arms. She nuzzled Tara’s neck and kissed her softly on the cheek before whispering in her ear. “I love you Tara Maclay.”

There was no way Tara could resist the soft touches from her girlfriend and turned in her arms. “I love you too, very much, but I’m w-worried…about us and what all this outside interference is doing to our relationship. We can’t keep ignoring it Will. Especially the situation with your Mother.”

“I know, but she’s a thousand miles away and-”

“I understand, but sometimes it feels like she’s right here in the same room. I just hate that she tries to control you and come between us.” Tara ducked her head, fiddling mindlessly with the front of Willow’s robe. “So, how badly did she react?”

Willow quirked up one side of her mouth in a smirk, “Well, it wasn’t pretty. Do you really want to know all the gory details?”

Tara shook her head, “No…yes, I don’t know. I don’t w-want to hate her Will, she’s your Mom and I’d really like for us to get along…someday.”

Willow looked at Tara sympathetically and took her hand, pulling her towards the sofa in the family room. “C’mere,” She said, sitting down and inviting Tara into her lap. The blonde complied, tucking her knees up and snuggling into Willow’s chest. Willow wrapped her arms around Tara, rubbing soothing circles across her back and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

They snuggled for a while until Willow finally spoke up. “Tara, as long as we’re talking about awkward subject matter…I um, I have a really big favor to ask you.”

“Okay,” Tara replied quietly, not moving an inch.

“Well, I…I was wondering if I could borrow some money? A-And you know I would never ask if it wasn’t important and I can pay you back…eventually…maybe…someday, but if you say no then I’ll completely understand and I’ll figure it out another way and are you laughing at me?” Willow felt Tara giggling against her chest and looked nervously at her girlfriend.

“You’re nervous babble is so cute. Of course you can and you can have it, I don’t need you to worry about paying it back.” Tara replied, still not budging from her comfy spot.

Willow’s brows knitted, “But…but you don’t even know what it’s for! It could be for anything…drugs, prostitutes…comic books.”

At that point, Tara snorted with laughter. She finally sat up to a huge grin on Willow’s face with the slightest hint of a tongue poking out. Tara took advantage of the situation and kissed Willow deeply.

“Okay, so why do you need the money?”

Willow’s face grew serious. “Well, there are two reasons. First, I need to get a storage unit until I figure out what to do with my furniture, because it’s not going to fit in here or your garage. Second, is a little more complicated and expensive.” Tara was giving Willow her full attention and nodding for her to continue. “I dropped by the apartment leasing office earlier this week and I can’t get out of my lease early unless I pay half of the rent for every month up to the end of the lease.”

“When does your lease end?”

“At the end of July, technically only six months though, because the last month is already paid. Plus, I’m gonna lose the security deposit no matter what. I thought I’d never hear the end of that from my Mom. She went on and on about how they’re not made of money, blah, blah, blah.”

“Did you tell her I’d pay for all of it?”

Willow shook her head, “No, because I hadn’t asked you yet.”

Tara gently stroked her fingers through Willow’s hair, “Will, please don’t think I’m trying to lecture you or something but, this is why we need to communicate better. All of that could have been avoided if we had discussed it first and come up with a plan. Before you told your Mom.”

Willow’s face saddened, “I know, it was a knee jerk reaction and I’m so sorry. She just makes me so mad and all I wanted was to shut her up, but all I ended up doing was make things even worse.”

Tara could see the tears born of pure frustration in Willow’s eyes, knowing all too well what it was like to deal with a controlling parent. “We’ll work on it, okay? And I’ll pay for it…ALL of it. I’ll even pay the security deposit back to your parents. It couldn’t be more than what, six thousand dollars, for everything?”

“Closer to forty-six hundred, but it’s still a lot and I just can’t ask my parents for that kind of money. I checked into subletting, but it’s illegal and if they find out I could get sued for a lot more.”

Tara thought for a moment. “Sweetie, it’s not a problem, you don’t have to justify it. I could have my lawyer call and try to negotiate with them and lower the cost, if it’ll make you feel better? In my experience, people tend to cave whenever the lawyers get involved.”

“But won’t it cost just as much or more in legal fees, than if we just paid it and moved on?”

Internally, Tara was doing a huge happy dance in her head when she heard Willow say ‘we,’ externally, she was fighting to control her glee. “You’re probably right. Maybe we could stop in there tomorrow and get an exact amount? That way, I can have a cashiers check sent over before we leave for New York.”

Willow’s eyes were wide, “Really? That fast?” She squeaked.

“Umm hmm, I’d rather just get it done. Unless you want to wait, I’m s-sorry, I didn’t m-mean to push.”

“No, I mean yes! That would be awesome, but how are we going to get everything moved before we go to New York? I don’t even know if I can get a moving van on such short notice.”

“Well, we could call some movers to pack, move and store everything? That way, we don’t have to worry about any of it.” She finished with a smile.

Willow shook her head vehemently, “No Baby, I can’t ask you to do that. That’s too much-”

“First of all, you’re not asking, I’m offering. Secondly, I love you with all my heart and would do anything for you, but I draw the line at moving furniture down three flights of stairs. A girl has to have her standards. I might be a lesbian, but I’m also a lesbian that can afford a moving company.” Tara smiled and kissed Willow on the nose. “Let me do this Will, please? For us…”

Willow took a moment to contemplate everything before answering Tara. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that her girlfriend was right. There would be no time to move before they left and none when they returned either. She herself was not looking forward to the move, not because she didn’t want to move in with Tara, but because it was going to be a lot of work. Who really enjoys moving anyway. Willow didn’t have a lot, but it was enough to fill a decent sized storage unit and take at least a few days to get packed and moved. All she really planned on bringing to Tara’s was her clothes, photo’s and other miscellaneous personal items. Nothing else was needed.

Willow also knew there was no debating this with Tara her mind was made up and Willow wasn’t about to argue with her. Especially not after the day they’d already had.

“Okay Baby, for us.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
Dibs

YAY for update!! lol

These two are nuts (in a good way) from one argument to another and then all mushy within what 45 minutes almost?

I love how Willow babbles about asking Tara for money, then is dumbfounded when she agrees without knowing what it's for. Priceless!!

Amazing work as always my friend, and can't wait for the next update!

~AS~

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

Last edited by AstronSoul on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:24 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Yay for a double update!

I still say someone should take a pointy stick to Sheila, but maybe that's just me...

Hopefully the trip to New York will help ease the tensions even more and give Willow a more even keel when dealing with her mom. There's nothing like family for pushing your buttons though, is there?

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

I was in the middle of reading this fic again, when I saw the update. Thank you! :grin It's one of my favorites. Love they way they they come together to work it out. Thanks again & looking forward to their trip. :bounce :clap

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:46 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Finey_McFine wrote:
Willow’s brows knitted, “But…but you don’t even know what it’s for! It could be for anything…drugs, prostitutes…comic books.”

Finey_McFine wrote:
“First of all, you’re not asking, I’m offering. Secondly, I love you with all my heart and would do anything for you, but I draw the line at moving furniture down three flights of stairs. A girl has to have her standards. I might be a lesbian, but I’m also a lesbian that can afford a moving company.” Tara smiled and kissed Willow on the nose.

ROFLMFAO... These two are priceless.

Hmmm... My wife's probably wondering if she should call for the padded wagon.

--Ace Von Wildfire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:30 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Yeah, I hope all their tensions will go away once they're in NY and seriously Sheila should just back off.
I loved it :) update soon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:09 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I'm really glad that Willow & Tara talked about what was bothering them and worked out the problems... Can't wait for their trip to New York...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Yay a new update!!!!!

I think Willow should just strip naked everytime they have a disagreement it seems to work. Sheila needs to stop doing this to Willow or things could get ugly specially if Tara get's involved. And i can't wait for them to head out to New York!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:53 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Holy crap! I come home from work and there's an update! I thought it was my birthday for sec. :) I jumped up and down. Don't judge me, heehee. I love this story! Keep up the great work. You're awesome.
-Leah

Last edited by youremyalways on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 pm 
3. Flaming O

woo hooo and update..yes yes yes..and there was the update with your other story..whooo hooooo I am in heaven...YESS YES YES what a way to start off my week...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Speaking of SNL…how is it that Alec Baldwin has hosted like 20x and Aly hasn’t been on once? I say we start a campaign!

Who can say how Hollywood's brain!!!!!! works but I agree that Aly and Amber should be on as hosts or maybe co-hosts. The Kittenboard Campaign starts here. :willow :tara

It was becoming clear to Tara that Willow was having a difficult time dealing with the daily onslaught of Paparazzi and having her girlfriend coming unglued publicly, was only going to make matters worse. The annoying photographers simply refused to let up, even after the coming out announcement. Tara hoped that by putting themselves out there and flooding the media with ample photographic opportunities would bore them and they would move on to the next flavor of the month. Unfortunately, it seemed the Paparazzi had redoubled their efforts of late and she was at a loss for what to do.

I don't get what the big deal is. If Tara has come out to the world press and giving them lots of photos for their magazines why do they still need to pursue Willow? If I remember rightly didn't Jodie Foster come out recently and there's been nothing else on that of late.

YAY to apologies and making up :willowandtarakisses.

“I’m not running away, but I can’t be angry when you’re naked and wet and there’s...boobs.” She exclaimed, waving her hand in a circular motion towards Willow. :rofl such an hilarious reason to get away from another fight. Plus boobs :drool

I see Sheila still isn't happy with her daughter's choice of partner and clearly doesn't expect the relationship between willow and Tara to last. Maybe she'd prefer it if her daughter had instead married Robbie the attempted rapist. :fit :rage

Very sympathetic to the girls dealing with Sheila's interference. Perhaps Ira can speak some sense to her.

YAY nice to see everything resolved after the big fight. Now if Willow can get her room sorted out hopefully peace can be restored to Willow and Tara land :willowand tarakisses

I don't know if it would ever be allowed but perhaps Tara could sing 'Wind Beneath My Wings' by Bette Midler for Willow seeing as the divine Miss M is her idol.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:54 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Good job talking. Seriously. $4600 could be in Tara's couch cushions. Let's say she works 60 hours on an episode ok? I think site makes $750,000 episode right? By my calculation it takes her 22 minutes to earn that and again, not counting residuals and movies. Seriously not worth Willow's stress. At some point she is going to have to give willow access to a large amount of money if for nothing more that picking up dinner or groceries. Let's hope willow can handle that.

Any way, thanks for the update.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:03 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Oh, my. Boy am I glad that at least ended on a positive note because all that tension was making me tense. Then my tenseness made my gf tense, then the dogs, and so on and so forth. It wasn't pretty. So when she asks me what's got my panties in a bunch, I just say "Shelby", which earns me a very odd look btw. Yes, I can put the blame on you, so can you please, please give these girls a break already?! They are totally overwhelmed with school finals and Sheila, and the paps and Sheila, and choosing a vet school and Sheila. Actually (and I cringe as I say this), I kind of understand where the momster is coming from. Of course she wants the best for her child, and in her twisted way, that's what she thinks she's doing, and is looking out for Willow's best interest. BUT, on the other hand, Willow is an adult and she needs to back the fuck off. She can offer helpful suggestions but she needs to stop with the constant harrassment because that will definitely backfire, and she needs to stop with the little digs toward Tara and their relationship cause that's just petty and wrong. Willow needs to have a talk with Sheila soon because I think Tara's getting fed up with it, and Willow is kind of living in denial with the "she's thousands of miles away". Unfortunately, that doesn't make the problem go away. So in my fantasy, she talks to Sheila and she's like "sure honey, you just go wherever makes you happy, and oh, you're so lucky to have such a sweet, beautiful girlfriend like Tara". Not very likely, I know.

I'm glad they did settle the moving/movers/money thing. It's going to be tough since Willow doesn't want to feel like she's taking advantage of Tara, but that's something that will take time and hopefully they'll work through it.

Also, I totally get the not being able to be mad when there's boobs. :drool

Great job, and thanks for another double story update!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:01 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Glad they were able to overcome the next disagreement. Tara's flight from the boobies was priceless. At first I was puzzled why Tara was outwardly angry and Willow saw the need to apologize just because she talked to her mom, but then you explained it. When will Sheila finally see reason and back off? I'm glad the moving and the money issue behind it was solved, but I fear the extreme difference in income and attitude towards the same amount of money (a large sum for Willow, spare change for Tara) will continue to be a problem...

Oh, last but not least, THANK YOU for updating and for the promise that you'll try updating this story at least once a month... I'm curious what will happen at the party...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:18 pm 
5. Willowhand

I'm happy to see the girls taking the next step. Tara is so sweet, and Willow while a smarty pants is being a dork, but we all still love her. Not really trusting sheila though...

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I'm glad that Willow decided to talk to Tara about her conversation with her mom. I think Willow is slowly learning that if they want to strengthen their relationship she has to know that no matter what she says Tara will always be there. Looking forward to their trip to New York.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:15 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

JustSkipIt wrote:
Good job talking. Seriously. $4600 could be in Tara's couch cushions. Let's say she works 60 hours on an episode ok? I think site makes $750,000 episode right? By my calculation it takes her 22 minutes to earn that and again, not counting residuals and movies. Seriously not worth Willow's stress.

Impressive calculations, precisely accurate if the 60 hours an ep estimate is correct (seems kinda high to me).

For those who aren't following the math... here's a simplified version:

60 hours per ep * 60 minutes per hour = 3600 minutes per episode

$750,000 per episode / 3600 minutes per ep = $208.333333333 per minute (round down because accountants are pricks; ~$208.33)

$4600 Willows request / $208.33 per minute = 22.080353286 minutes (roughly: 22 minutes 8 seconds)

Even if you doubled the hours per ep... it would still only take her 44 minutes 16 seconds. Still not worth Willow's stress.

JustSkipIt wrote:
At some point she is going to have to give willow access to a large amount of money if for nothing more that picking up dinner or groceries. Let's hope willow can handle that.

Heh... that should definitely be an interesting discussion.

--Ace Von Wildfire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 pm 

AstronSoul -
Everyone couple has bad days where they just don’t click and I guess this is theirs.

To Tara, that’s probably pocket change, lol

Thanks for the feedback!

vampyregurl73-
I think Sheila needs more than a pointy stick…cuz she just may like it! Lol

I think they do a pretty good of relievein tension in the next chapter. :p

Thanks for the feedback!

bluepaintbox-
I just re-read it myself! Glad you liked!!

Thanks for the feedback!

AceVonWildfire-
Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback!

tsslobt-
I think they do a pretty good job of alleviating tension in the next chapter… :whip

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001-
I think they finally turned a communication corner.

Thanks for the feedback!

Willow_Friendly-
Quote:
I think Willow should just strip naked everytime they have a disagreement it seems to work.
:lmao :rofl Amen!

Sheila needs to stop meddling in ALL of her kid’s lives. Maybe if she had one of her own, she wouldn’t feel completed to insert herself in Willow’s. I think the closer they get and with the move in, Tara just may pop the next time Sheila pulls her crap. We’ll see…

Thanks for the feedback!

yourmyalways-
Happy Birthday!! LOL Actually, Happy Valentines Day!!

Thanks for the feedback!

bouncer73-
Hope you like this one as well!!

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover-
An Aly write in for SNL sounds awesome!

The big deal is that they like to snap pics and make up false stories that sell. Plus sex sells, even gay sex, lol. Jodi Foster may or may not have come out…the jury is still out on that one. :p

Boobs are awesome! :p One should never get involved in a fight when they are on display!

Sheila is grasping at straws and she still does not seem to take Willow seriously. Boy, is she in for a rude awakening. I’m not sure what Ira can do at this point that he hasn’t already done. Plus, he has no knowledge of her latest interference.

Lot’s of resolving in the next chapter. ;-)

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt-
You are exactly right about the money thing. Willow will just have to learn how to deal with it. I think she’ll become more comfortable with everything after they live together for awhile. It’s gotta be weird though, because the whole concept of being sort of a “kept woman” is always just below the surface, ya know? I think in a normal relationship it’s the equivalent of one person have a solid professional job and the other working fast food or something. I think if they’d been together before Tara made her millions, none of this would matter.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

wimpy0729-
I don’t exactly like them being all tense either, hopefully the next chapter will relieve some tension… ;-) I hope you’re gf appreciates me after the next chapter. :fallen

I sorta get Sheila as well, she thinks “Mommy knows best.” Basically, she doesn’t want Willow making the same mistakes she made. I think secretly, she has some regrets about her own life. You are correct though, she needs to back the fuck off! I don’t think she realizes that she is pushing them together and not pulling them apart. All her bs is only strengthening Willow’s resolve.

Quote:
"sure honey, you just go wherever makes you happy, and oh, you're so lucky to have such a sweet, beautiful girlfriend like Tara".
Ahahahahaha! :rofl :lmao Oh, you kill me! Thanks for the laugh!! :p

Boobs: The argument ended.

Thanks for the feedback!

wills redemption-
Personally, I would never run from boobies. :p

I think Sheila is going to be sorry she pushed Willow, because her plan of trying to pull them apart will only push them closer together.

The money issue will more than likely continue until Willow actually starts to make some, lol. Reminds me of an Eddie Murphy stand up routine… “Here’s $5, just throw it in with the rest.” :grin

Thanks for the feedback!

Missocki-
More smart ass Willow in the next chapter!

Thanks for the feedback!

love_2003-
I think this was definitely a turning point for them both. It’s all part of working you’re way into a relationship.

Thanks for the feedback!

AceVonWildefire-
You lost me at calculations…

NEW CHAPTER DIRECTLY BELOW

Post subject: Re: Fic: [AU] Racing The Rain (UPDTED: 2/14/13)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:38 pm 

TITLE: Racing The Rain

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: NC17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! This includes: Willow’s siblings and teammates, plus Tara’s friends and co-workers. Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Set in LA with lots of W/T fluff and some angst, but no Hellmouthyness; just good old regular day-to-day drama. Willow is attending college on an athletic scholarship and Tara is Hollywood royalty. They meet and fall in love, of course, but will they be able to survive the pitfalls of a public romance? Well, you’ll just have to read and find out! ;-)

<Thoughts are in italics>

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi everyone! I thought I’d treat you all to a very HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!! :luv :luv :wtkiss There was no proof of this chapter, so if you come across something, just PM me and I’ll fix it:) Enjoy!

Chapter 67: Sixth Time’s a Charm

There comes a time in all relationships when the newness wears off; the proverbial ‘honeymoon is over.’ A time when the early pleasant beginning has ended and the settling in period begins. It happens to everyone at some point, right?

Willow had no idea if that was the case with Tara, she didn’t think so, but had never been in a long-term relationship before. After all, in all of her prior relationships she’d never even left the newness period. There was nothing to compare this to.

Her earlier outburst and the subsequent disagreement it caused, had definitely been an eye opening experience. No one wants to fight, but it was inevitable, just as the newness wearing off was inevitable. At least that’s what her mother had said to her earlier in the day. As Willow laid in bed waiting for Tara, she thought back to that fateful conversation; the one that caused all the drama.

During the course of their conversation Sheila had implied that Willow, “wasn’t seeing things clearly,” because she and Tara were still in the “honeymoon phase” of their relationship and when that wore off, her outlook would change. Sheila said it was inevitable. Willow would begin to “see Tara in a different light” and if they moved in together it would be too late; she’d be “stuck between a rock and a hard place.”Don’t put all your eggs in one basket,” She said.

If there was one thing Sheila did well, it was pushing Willow’s buttons and she excelled at the task. Willow immediately shot back with something along the lines of, ‘that’s a bunch of mumbo jumbo’ and ‘you’re just trying to upset the apple cart.’ She figured if her mother was going to rely on random idioms to try and get her point across, then she too would toss out a few of her own. It was a smartass thing to do, but Willow just couldn’t seem stop the words from flying out. She’d been proud of herself for firing back so quickly, until she realized her mother was unfazed and had no idea she was being mocked. Sheila’s ranting continued and Willow lost all interest in their discussion; not that she had any to begin with, but it caused her to sink into a frustrated funk. As usual, everything she said sailed straight over Sheila’s head.

Willow blinked several times, trying to shake the mind babble and get the thought-train back on track. What was my point? Oh yeah, honeymoon phase… It had been a very long day and all she wanted was to snuggle with her girlfriend, but said girlfriend was no where to be found. Tara had excused herself to the bathroom over fifteen minutes ago; leaving Willow with nothing but her inner ramblings for company. The redhead was getting restless waiting for Tara to come to bed, but wanted to give her space and stayed put.

Earlier in the evening, after reconciling for the second time in less than two hours, they made dinner and settled in to watch some TV. Both Willow and Tara we’re feeling disconnected after the disagreements. It wasn’t something they were used to. They snuggled and hugged and kissed until they felt things were getting back to normal, but still the feeling lingered.

“Hey Tare!” Willow called out.

“Yes baby?” Tara yelled back from the other room.

“Do you think the honeymoon is over?” Willow asked, still staring mindlessly at the ceiling and waiting for a reply.

“I don’t know, do you?” Tara answered is a low sultry voice.

Willow was caught by surprise at the close proximity of Tara’s voice and raised her head in confusion. “Hey, I thought you were…oh golly gee wiz…”

Tara raised a bemused eyebrow as she stood with one hand leaned on doorjamb and the other on her hip. “Oh golly gee wiz? That’s your reaction?”

“Uh huh.” Willow’s mouth hung open and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. All thoughts of the reasons behind the previous mind babble were officially gone. In fact, Willow was a complete blank as she gawked openly at the glorious sight before her.

She now understood why Tara had taken so long in the bathroom, maybe because she wasn’t in the bathroom at all, maybe because she had snuck into her closet and changed into a very sexy, very revealing negligée.

“So, you like?” Tara asked as she sauntered towards their bed in the bright red lingerie.

“Uh huh…” Willow breathed.

As Tara slinked across the room; her voluptuous breasts bouncing lightly in the sheer lacy bodice, causing her nipples to harden while straining against the tight fabric. Without even being consciously aware of her movement, Willow sat up and tossed her legs over the side of the bed; anxiously awaiting the blonde’s arrival. She gripped the mattress under her thighs to stop herself from rushing towards Tara and tackling her to the floor. Plus, she wanted to enjoy the show.

Willow reached out and hooked a finger through the crisscrossed lacing, in the opening just under Tara’s breasts and pulled her forward until she was standing between Willow’s naked thighs. The redhead was completely enthralled and ran her hands down Tara’s sides, over her full hips, down her legs and back up again; loving the feel of the lace beneath her fingers. Once the redhead was satisfied with her exploration, she slowly allowed her hands to slide around Tara’s waist and under the garter belt straps that hugged her ass as she kneaded the bare cheeks in her hands.

Tara laced her fingers through Willow’s hair, watching as Willow mapped her territory with her eyes and hands. Then, just as the redhead reached to untie Tara’s string-tie thong, she pushed Willow back on to the bed; crawling up and straddling her narrow hips.

“Not just yet my love,” Tara said as she pulled something out from between her breasts and twirled it around on her index finger; grinning like the Cheshire cat.

“Hmmm, what do you have in mind o’mistress of pain?”

Tara snorted, but didn’t miss a beat. “Well, you know what they say…no pain, no gain.” She growled as she captured Willow’s wrists and held them above her head, giving Willow an unobstructed view of Tara’s bulging cleavage. “Scoot up baby.”

Tara rose to her knees to allow Willow to move up higher on the bed. She crawled over Willow, sliding up her naked body and brushing her breasts close to Willow’s face, but not allowing them to touch. The redhead groaned and tried to lift up and wrap her mouth over one, but Tara lifted at the last second.

“Tisk, tisk…you are a naughty girl, aren’t you?”

“Ummm Tara,” Willow whined, “You’re gonna make me come without even touching me.”

Tara simply smiled down at her lover and proceeded to wrap one of the fabric cuffs around Willow’s right wrist, then around a bedpost and finished with her left wrist. The loose fitting fabric handcuffs came with the outfit and Willow could have easily pulled right out of them, but she played along; loving their little game.

“Did that also come with a matching blindfold?” Willow asked, receiving only a smirk from her lover as Willow arched her hips upwards in desperate need of some friction.

Tara leaned forward as if she was going to kiss Willow, but instead turned and began lightly kissing down Willow’s jaw and gently running her tongue around the edge of Willow’s ear. Tara was well acquainted with that particular erogenous zone and within seconds, Willow began to squirm under the blonde.

“Oh God Tara….ummmmmmm,” Willow moaned. Tara smiled as she continued her ministrations.

Once satisfied that Willow was completely worked up, Tara began kissing and licking her way down Willow’s neck and collar bone; having yet to actually touch her anywhere else. Even with these lightest of touches, she could feel the redhead trembling beneath her. Tara decided to take advantage of the situation and tease the girl a little longer by sitting up once again.

With her knees on either side of Willow’s hips, she leaned slightly forward; scraping her short nails gently down Willow’s chest, just around the outer edges of her small pert breasts. Tara briefly made eye contact and licked her lips before running her tongue down Willow’s stomach and flitting around her belly button.

Tara was thoroughly enjoying herself, but she too was beginning to crave more. Slowly slinking back up Willow’s body, she allowed her breasts to brush across Willow’s puckered nipples, eliciting a loud groan. Willow was panting hard and her eyes had closed of their own violation. With the intense arousal, she was finding it difficult to do anything else and when she finally opened them, she was met with two dark blue ones staring back with wanton desire.

Willow raised her head and this time Tara didn’t pull back; instead she smashed their lips together in a blistering kiss. When their lips parted, Willow was panting harder and once again arching her back as Tara captured one pebble hard nipple in her mouth and then the other before crawling backwards and lying between Willow’s legs. She began kissing up one thigh, across the top of her mound and down the other side before gently nibbling her way back up to Willow’s dripping wet pussy.

“You are so wet and sexy,” Tara groaned, squeezing her own thighs together.

“Tara…please…” Willow breathed.

“Tell me baby…tell me what you want.”

“Your mouth here…” Willow whispered as she spread her legs wider; opening herself completely to the blonde.

“Ummmm, gladly,” Tara responded before running her tongue along the expanse of Willow’s center. Tara made several more maddeningly soft passes over Willow’s clit before latching on with her mouth and sucking hard.

Willow grunted loudly and clutched the fabric of her wrist binding and hoping that she didn’t break the bedpost in the process. She raised her head slightly; looking down her heaving chest and seeing Tara’s head buried between her legs. Not having the ability to tangle her hands in Tara’s hair and having zero control was seriously turning her on. She didn’t want to come too fast, but she was finding it hard to hold back. Especially when Tara began flicking her clit hard and fast. Tara could feel Willow’s arousal building and held her wildly thrusting hips tightly. It only too a few seconds before Willow threw her head back and unleashed a loud scream; coming hard on Tara’s face. The blonde stayed put, lapping up the juices and pressing her tongue flat against Willow’s clit; feeling the little bundle of nerves throbbing against her.

Willow’s body flopped helplessly onto the bed as she lay trying to catch her breath when Tara began to slowly rub her flattened tongue across the swollen nub once again. She began slowly until Willow started moaning and thrusting against her. Tara picked up the pace and flicked Willow’s clit hard causing the redhead to come again; screaming and writhing in ecstasy.

Tara stopped, thinking her girlfriend was done only to have Willow beg her to continue. This repeated several more times until Willow collapsed completely.

“Holy wow,” Tara breathed as she wiped her face with her hand and pushed up on her elbows to look at her girlfriend.

Willow’s eyes were still closed and she was still tied up and trying to catch her breath, but a lazy grin stretched from ear to ear.

Tara kissed her way up Willow’s body, barely able to contain her own arousal when Willow finally opened her eyes. They were dark green and smoldering. “Come here,” Willow demanded and Tara complied, kissing the girl hard on the mouth.

They pulled apart with a pop. “No, I mean bring yourself up here. I want you to come on my face.”

Tara half smiled, “You’re wish is my command.”

Tara pulled herself up and placed her knees just under Willow’s out stretched arms. The redhead breathed in deeply, taking in the heady scent of Tara’s arousal. She raised her head and nuzzled the g-string clad mound before grabbing one of the ties between her teeth and pulling until they fell free. She quickly did the same to the other side, but couldn’t pull them off completely without some help from Tara. The blonde was all too happy to comply; pulling them off and tossing the wet panties across the room.

Willow was still bound and Tara still dressed in the lingerie; both things combined were turning her on beyond belief. She settled over Willow’s face and the redhead wasted no time; plunging her tongue straight into Tara’s hot folds.

Ugghhhhhhh,” Tara groaned deeply as she began to thrust her hips against Willow’s face; holding tightly to the headboard.

Willow’s teasing tongue was all over the place and driving Tara insane. She looked down to see green eyes staring back up. She could see the arousal in those eyes and was suddenly missing Willow’s normally wandering hands. Tara balanced herself and pulled away from the headboard; moving her hands to her own breasts. As she began to massage them she could see the smile in Willow’s eyes and noticed her grip on the fabric cuff tighten.

“Oh God….so close!” She moaned as she pinched and tweaked her rock hard nipples.

Willow smiled, closing her eyes and pressing her face harder into Tara’s center. It didn’t take much before the woman above her grunted and then shrieked in pure ecstasy; falling forward and gripping the headboard while the orgasm rocketed through her entire body.

Tara was panting and her legs shaking as she rolled off her lover and fell to the side. “Oh. My. God.”

Willow giggled as she pulled her hands free and wiped her own face. “Ditto,” Was about all she was able to say.

Tara finally turned and snuggled against Willow’s side and kissed her gently. “Baby, do you know that you came six times?”

“Mmhmm, I lost count after three. You were amazing.”

Tara grinned and kissed Willow again. “I love you so much.”

“Awww baby, I love you too.”

Tara smirked, “Umm hmm, I bet…”

Willow lay staring into Tara’s eyes, the room was dark but with a little help from the moon, she could see the love reflected in Tara’s eyes. Willow’s right hand moved absently across Tara’s hip and under the garter straps. Suddenly Tara heard a quiet pop and felt one of the straps give way.

Tara looked up to see the sly grin plastered on Willow’s face. “Oh my…exactly how did you know how to do that with one hand?” The blonde asked, arching a suspicious eyebrow.

Willow’s grin only got wider as she reached around and unsnapped the other.

Tara rolled on her back. “Still two more in the front…”

Willow kissed her softly before sitting up and unhooking the other two, just as easily as she did the ones in the back. Rising to her knees, Willow gently pulled the lace stockings down and off of her girlfriend.

“I have many, many hidden talents…” Willow breathed seductively, “You’ll just have to stick around to find out.”

“Ummm, that can definitely be arranged.”

“Tare, are you sure we have time to do this before the party tonight? After all, we did kinda get a late start today…” Willow asked as she winked at her girlfriend.

“We’re good, the caterer won’t be there until seven, so we have…” Tara’s voice trailed off as she checked the dashboard clock. “About five hours? That’ll give us plenty of time to get ready.”

Willow scrunched her face, “Caterer?”

Tara stiffened, nibbling on her bottom lip. “I…uh…umm…t-think I may have forgotten to tell you…oops?”

Willow smiled, after last night, there was no way on earth she could be angry with Tara. “It’s okay baby, I just can’t believe you hired a caterer. I mean, we’re college students. If everyone brings a six pack and a bag of chips, we’d considered the party well stocked.”

Tara smiled as she turned on her blinker and made a right into Willow’s apartment complex. She pulled into Willow’s reserved space; killing the engine and sagged into the seat, “Are you mad?”

“Wha…no, absolutely no to that question. It just means we have more time to play before everyone gets there.” Willow grinned.

Tara shook her head in amusement, “Nympho.”

“But I’m your nympho…” Willow giggled before kissing Tara soundly on the lips.

“Will?! Sweetie, is there anything else you wanna take on this trip?” Tara shouted from the living room of Willow’s apartment. “Will?” She called again and after not receiving an answer, Tara shut the front door and headed back to the bedroom. When she came through the door, she found Willow sitting on the edge of her bed and staring aimlessly at the floor. “Hey honey, what’s wrong?”

Willow looked up with watery green eyes. “We have so many memories here.”

“Oh Sweetie,” Tara cooed, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend and pulling her close.

Willow sniffled, “This is where we met and this was the first bed we ever slept in together.”

Tara hadn’t really given it much thought; she’d been more focused on them moving in and starting there life together. When the gravity of Willow’s words hit her, she too began to tear up. Unable to speak, she nodded against Willow’s head and pulled her tight.

“Are you okay?” Tara asked after a few silent minutes.

Willow sniffled again, “Yeah, it just kinda hit me all at once. Ya know?”

“Yeah…”

“Can we finish up when we get back from New York? I don’t really need anything else before then.”

“Sure, whatever you want love.” Tara continued to comfort Willow and lovingly stroke through her hair.

“Sorry, I’m such a baby.” Willow said as she sat up and looked into Tara’s eyes.

“You’re not a baby Will, besides, I wouldn’t want you any other way.” Tara leaned forward and kissed Willow softly.

“I love you Tara. With all of my heart…I love you forever.”

“Darling…I love you too.” Tara purred, as they fell back on the bed, proving the honeymoon was definitely not over.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:48 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
DIBS!!!

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:10 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for reconnecting-make-up-love-making... Can't wait for Willow & Tara saying to Sheila stop trying to mess up their life...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:17 am 
5. Willowhand

So, the girls made up... Yowasa!
Willow is too cute with the apartment, but I get the same way when I move too.
Woo, party time, I hope it goes well!

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next