The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW FIC: [AU] Baby Makes Three (10-20-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:18 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Some of these times have me a little confused. Willow would arrive at the Maclay household before one then Chelsea would awaken between two and three. Now is this during a weekend because I can't imagine Willow blowing off classes even if her hair was on fire.

I know that Willow is the studious type but should she really be researching infant development on someone else's baby, even if she herself had been crawling at eight. It makes her sound like the kind of manic parent that Sheila is usually presented as in the books and on the Buffy.

“Oh my gosh!” Willow exclaimed and jumped in front of Chelsea to encourage her on. “That’s it...come on sweetie, you can do it!”

“Woo hoo! Great job munchkin, you’re almost there!” Willow said as she swooped Chelsea up in her arms and smothered her with kisses. The baby giggled happily, but soon began pushing off of Willow, eager to get back to the game.

I have to admit despite my doubts about Willow's researching baby development she does seem to have the ability to be a good mother in the future.

Tara’s breath caught in her throat as her eyes danced across Willow’s delicate features. Her bright green eyes and the paleness of her skin accented by hundreds of tiny freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and cheeks. When Willow smiled and began to encourage the baby to crawl, Tara swooned and nearly fell over.

Sounds like someone has a crush :p

It's interesting that Willow still feels the need to ask Tara if she can sit at the same table, though I suppose they are doing it so they don't draw attention to their new friendship.

I do like the conversation that the girls have, post Tara's homework. A nice way for them to learn about each other

“Well, when I’m with a boy I like, it’s hard for me to say anything cool, or witty, or at all...I can usually make a few vowel sounds, and then I have to go away.”

I can sympathise with Willow here, I have the same problem with girls.

We have a little more mystery on Tara and Chelsea plus Willow offering to spend a little more time with Tara to help her with her algebra problems I cant help but wonder though for how much longer can Willow and Tara keep their friendship a secret.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:45 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Oh yeah, the girls are really moving in the right direction here...and yay for them both experiencing Chelsea's first crawl! I hope they will be with her during her other major infant-firsts too! And I hope that we will see Willow taking Chelsea in her cheerleading outfit to a game so Tara can really cheer with her daughter.
I'm curious if we will learn about Chelsea's father soon, maybe even next chapter?
I can hardly wait!

P.S. While it is beautiful that Tara breastfeeds Chelsea I thought the same as "WillowTaraLover": would Cordy and the other cheerleaders not notice that Tara wears a nursing bra or some pads to catch up leaking milk? They must be changing/showering together. That noone noticed the pregnancy you did explain logically with Tara and her mom beeing away for some time (probably before Tara started to show until after the birth), but the nursing... Well, it's just a small thing which I can easily ignore and which doesn't keep me from completely loving your story!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:26 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Well they're definitely moving in the right direction. I'm glad that Willow is helping Tara with the math although I always worry about unbalance. Willow is definitely doing Tara a solid by watching Chelsea and now tutoring her. What will Tara bring to the relationship (besides Chelsea and being gorgeous of course)? They are very cute.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:50 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Grimm - She doesn’t date any one after....dinner? After midnight? LOL

These girls are sorta clueless, huh? They’ll figure it out...eventually. Who doesn’t love little Chelsea? She’s the ‘perfect‘ baby!

Thanks for the feedback!

missthing - You gotta dibs first and read later with this bunch! :grin

Quote:
I honestly didn't think it was possible for it to happen so soon after reading the first chapter
I get this a lot and all I can say is that sometimes, opposites attract. Which is definitely the case here. Of course it doesn’t hurt that, deep down, Tara really is very sweet. They’ll get there...eventually.

I’ve actually been working on Racing and hope to have the next chapter up very soon! Maybe before you read this. ;-)

Thanks for the feedback!

wimpy0729 - I don’t think Willow ever thought Chelsea needed a plan, but her mother put all that crawling stuff in her head and she was compelled to research. I dropped that in there as kind of a personal ‘funny ha ha,’ because I knew my wife was going to read it. People told us some outrageous shit when J was a baby and made us completely paranoid about her development. I know you can sympathize, lol.

Yes, all those infant milestones in the first year are huge and very, very special. Sharing it with someone, especially someone that is close to your heart, just makes it all the more special.

That is a tough age already, but throw in a baby and some not so ‘friendly‘ feelings towards a friend and it’s confusion city. They’ll figure it out...eventually.

The first kiss is definitely coming and may be sooner than you think or I could just be messing with you. :p But it will come eventually:) I LOVED that little Willow speech in Welcome To The Hellmouth...one of my favorite’s as well. Who didn’t fall in love with her after that??

Thanks for the feedback!

Azirahael - Glad you loved!! They are inching closer everyday...it’s only a matter of time now:)

Thanks for the feedback!

Missocki - They are definitely having more than friendly feelings towards each other, but it’s still going to take a little more time before they realize it.

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001 - Hopefully they figure things out soon so they can share more firsts!

Thanks for the feedback!

faolan228 - “Daddy Willow,” LOL...LOVE IT!

Thanks for the feedback!

vampyregurl73 - You people are very impatient! Tara will tell her story...eventually, lol.

I’m glad you like the pace. I really wanted to write something that was real in terms of how long it sometimes takes for people to realize their feelings, especially teenagers. It’s been a couple months for them and things are starting to set in.

Fucking algebra! I have ZERO use for it. It was the first ‘F’ I ever got on a report card and almost didn’t graduate HS because of it. Sorry if I offend anyone who loves it, but seriously...adding letters? Nonsense! :p

Poking stick...are you trying to turn me on?? LOL

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover - Rick - I’m so glad to hear you are feeling better! I know exactly how you feel about getting sick like that...I was in the hospital twice this year myself. Pneumonia sucks.

Okay...so I’m going to answer as much as I can of your feedback without giving away plot. So, if I don’t address it, you know why!

It’s always interesting to me how people are connected in life. If Sheila grew up in Sunnydale, which is a small town, it makes sense that she would know people. Especially if those people also grew up there. Inherently, it really is a small world. I’ve lived here for 13 years and it’s a huge city, yet I still run into people I know ALL the time. In fact, I’m always running into people. I once ran into my neighbors from Houston at Disney World in Orlando! Crazy.

Mr Maclay is not a neo-nazi, he just has very structured beliefs. Something Tara will get around to explaining later.

Tara and Cordy are friends by default. They were friends as children and now they cheer together. It’s a thing.

Jen Maclay is referring back to when Willow was little; that was thrie frist meeting in this fic.

Tara lactating: I’ve never breast fed and have no idea if this is a huge problem or not. What I do know is that when my sister was breast feeding, she would pump before work and never seemed to have an issue. Maybe Tara doesn’t produce that much milk?

Tara’s pregnancy: Maybe she wasn’t in Sunnydale when she was pregnant?

Timelines: Willow has early release from school. They do that here all the time if kids already have the important class credits, they only have to take the core/required classes in the morning and then get out a few hours early. I kind of touched on it in an earlier chapter...sorry if I didn’t explain it more.

Willow’s not being manic about Chelsea’s development, she’s just being Willow, lol. Sheila casually mentioned the crawling in conversation and Willow got to thinking. Which of course led to research, color charts, etc.

Tara definitely has a crush, even if she doesn’t realize it. Willow asking to sit was more along the lines of being polite and not wanting to intrude than anything else. You are right, they won’t be able to keep the friendship a secret much longer at all.

Thanks for the feedback!

Wills redemption - Yep, definitely moving in the ‘right’ direction and I’m sure they will have many more firsts together:)

You all are so impatient regarding Chelsea’s father! LOL As the girls get closer, they will reveal more, but it’s gonna take some time......... :grin

I never nursed, so I have no idea, but my sister did and it wasn’t an issue. She’d pump before work and never have any lactating issues before she was able to get home and feed my nephew again. Maybe Tara is just that good at hiding it? Or perhaps it just hasn’t come up yet.......

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt - You are correct, there is now a definite imbalance in the relationship. Tara, consciously or not, is now becoming dependent on Willow for child care as well as the tutoring. We’ll just have to wait and see if things balance out or if it will be their ultimate un-doing. But hey, adorable Chelsea, gorgeous Tara...is there really anything else?? :p

Thanks for the feedback!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC: [AU] Baby Makes Three (11-4-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:51 pm 

TITLE: Baby Makes Three

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: PG13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Willow Rosenberg is a senior at Sunnydale High. She and her friends are bullied relentlessly until Willow stumbles upon a huge secret and decides to take matters into her own hands. There is no Hellmouth, just lot’s of teen angst, self discovery and of course Willow/Tara goodness...eventually.

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi Everyone and Happy Sunday! This chapter has not been proofed, so if you see anything that needs a fixin’, shoot me a PM:)

Chapter 12

When the bell rang Cordelia and Buffy were already at their lockers, busily checking themselves out in the mirrors that hung inside, when Buffy happened to catch a glimpse of Willow and Tara exiting the library together. She nudged Cordelia in the ribs with her elbow.

“Hey, check it out,” Buffy whispered, nodding towards the duo.

“What? Well, isn’t this interesting,” Cordelia replied.

“So, Tara ditched us to hang out in the library with her?” Buffy looked perplexed.

“That’s what it looks like.”

“Cordy, how much longer are you going to stick to your little agreement with Tara?” Buffy asked.

Cordelia rolled her eyes, “Until I get a passing grade in computer class, I guess, but it’s killing me! It’s just against the natural course of nature and very unnatural. I mean, if I let it go any longer, the nerds will think they’re even with us and not losers anymore; which they totally still are. It’s just not right and now Tara is ditching us for her? Like, does she even realize that she’s a cheerleader?”

“Unnatural,” Buffy said flatly.

“Hey, I’ll see you later,” Cordelia said, somewhat distracted as she began to stride away with purpose and in the direction Tara was headed.

It took a couple minutes, but Cordelia finally caught up with the blonde half way down the hall.

“Hey...Tara!” Cordelia shouted above the den of hallway chaos, while waving a hand in the air.

Tara stopped and spun her head in the direction her name was coming from. “Oh, hey Cordy,” She replied with her best fake smile.

“So...where were you at lunch today? We waited like, a minute,” Cordelia threw a hand in the air and sounded quite annoyed with all the time she had wasted.

“Sorry,” Tara said sheepishly, “I didn’t finish my math homework last night, so I stayed here and did it in the library.”

Cordelia rolled her eyes, “Since when do you care so much about homework?”

Geez, one day her eyes are just going to permanently stick up there. “Since always, I don’t want to flunk the class Cordy. I’d like to graduate and get into college.”

“Well, I guess, it’s just so not on my radar. I don’t have to worry about any of that since famous movie actors don’t need college.”

“You’re not a famous actor.”

“Not yet, but I will be. As soon as I graduate, it’s goodbye Sunnydale and hello Hollywood!”

“Well, you have to graduate first, which is exactly my point.” Tara couldn’t help but be amused at Cordelia’s ridiculous logic.

“Yeah and you also have to get through senior year, which you seem to be forgetting,” Cordelia said.

“Isn’t that what I just said?” Tara asked.

Once again, Cordelia rolled her eyes dramatically. “I’m talking about socially.”

“What’s does that have to do with math?” Tara inquired.

“Nothing, geez Einstein. It has to do with who you’re hanging out with in the library and the fact you’re hanging out in the library at all.” Cordelia reached out and grabbed Tara’s arm; not forcefully, but hard enough to get Tara’s attention. They stopped walking and were now facing each other. “Look Tara, I know transferring from a different school can be tough, but I took you in and allowed you to be one of us.

Tara’s face became flush with anger. She was now officially annoyed with Cordelia. “Excuse me? You allowed me? What am I, some charity case? I made the squad because I’m good and it had nothing to do with you!”

Cordelia’s chin dropped and her eyes narrowed as she looked down her nose at the blonde, “That’s not what I’m talking about, but since we’re on the subject, you’ve been slacking lately and it you don’t watch yourself...”

“Then what?” Tara fired right back.

“Then I’ll make sure you’re out. I’m head cheerleader and don’t you forget it.”

“You might be head cheerleader, but you are not in charge of saying who stays and who goes. Besides, wasn’t it you who begged me to try out in the first place? Oh Tara, I’m so glad you’re back. PLEASE try out for the squad. You’re our only hope for nationals.”

Cordelia was livid. No one had ever spoken to her like that before. “That may be true, but if you continue to hang out and be seen with that redheaded loser, I’ll make you’re high school existence a living hell. Cheerleaders are at the top of the social ladder. We don’t talk to nerds, we make fun of them and we certainly don’t become friends with them.” Tara’s mouth hung open, she was at a complete loss for words. “That’s right, I saw you two coming out of the library together, all chummy. Need I remind you of our little agreement? Keep it up and all bets are off.”

Tara was beyond furious, “You can’t do that Cordelia; y-you promised.”

“See, that’s the difference between y-you and me. I can do whatever I want and I don’t feel the least bit guilty.” With that, Cordelia turned on her heels and disappeared down the hall.

Willow was running around like a crazy person trying to get everything done when the alarm on her phone sounded.

“No! That can’t be the time, I’m not ready for Tara to be home yet...” She grumbled, “Okay, come here you cute little munchkin.” Willow leaned down and picked up the baby out of the activity bouncer and placed her in the high-chair. “I want you fed, bathed and hopefully in bed before your Mommy gets home.”

Willow went about the task of feeding the energetic infant before bathing her and getting her ready for bed. She’d made sure to keep the little girl busy and awake all afternoon. Willow wondered if Chelsea would actually cooperate without being nursed and was hoping a nice warm bottle would do the trick.

A little while later, with the baby sound asleep in her crib, Willow rushed downstairs to finish getting everything ready. Tara was always home later than normal on Thursdays, so Willow wanted to get the studying done before Tara got too tired and passed out. Just as Willow finished, she heard the familiar click of the lock and creek of the front door.

Tara lumbered through the front door and unceremoniously dropped her book bag on the floor. She was exhausted and not just physically; the earlier run-in with Cordelia left her emotionally drained.

“Hey, I’m home!” Tara called out as Willow came charging out of the dining room.

“Shhhhhhhh or you’ll wake up Chelsea.” The redhead said with a finger over her lips.

“Asleep? Really?” Tara asked.

“Um hmm, she’s been down for about ten minutes now. Come on, I made us dinner,” Willow grinned, enjoying the surprised look on Tara’s face.

Tara dutifully followed Willow into the dining room where she saw two places set. Not only had the redhead managed to feed, bathe and get Chelsea to bed early, but had somehow found the time to make them both something to eat. Tara was finally pulled out of her shocked daze by the sound of Willow’s voice.

“So, I know it’s not much, but I knew you’d be hungry and I was too and you know, gotta eat something and I hope you like soup and sandwiches cuz I’m not the greatest cook, most of my efforts come out, well...soup.” Willow chuckled nervously at the double entendre, which was not lost on Tara either; eliciting a wide grin from the thankful blonde.

“Willow, this is all so sweet, thank you.” Tara smiled warmly, looking deep into Willow’s sparkling green eyes. Their gazes locked for a long moment before Willow finally blinked; breaking the trance before she melted into a puddle right there on the dining room floor.

“You’re welcome Tara,” Willow said shyly and motioning towards one of the vacant chairs, “Hey, let’s eat before the soup gets cold.”

They both sat and began to dig into their food; eating in a comfortable silence for several minutes.

“So, how was algebra? Did you bring your book home?” Willow asked.

Tara nodded, “It was good, I was actually able to participate a little. I mean, I sorta understood what she was talking about for a change and yes, I brought the book...oh masterful one!”

Willow grinned happily, “You’re not as bad at algebra as you think you are.”

Tara vehemently shook off the comment, “No, I’m worse.”

“Tare, come on, don’t do that. You’re really smart, you just don’t give yourself enough credit.”

The tone on Willow’s voice was genuine, but Tara simply shrugged her shoulders. If Willow only knew how dumb I really am when it comes to all things math, she would not be saying that.

“Hey, I’m sorry. Did I say something wrong? Because you know how my foot lives in my mouth.”

The anxious look on Willow’s face was so endearing that Tara couldn’t help but smile. “No, I just had a crappy afternoon is all.”

“After the library?” Willow asked, hoping it wasn’t because of her.

Tara nodded and slouched back in her chair with half a sandwich. “I uh, sort of got into it with Cordy on my way to class. She was um...she was kind of mean.”

“Oh,” Willow’s eyes narrowed, she was starting to feel her anger building. It was the feeling she got whenever that particular name was mentioned. “Do you want to talk about it?”

Tara exhaled deeply, contemplating whether she should or not, but Willow was just so easy to talk to and she really needed someone to talk to. First, however, there was something else she needed to do. She placed the half eaten half sandwich back on her plate, sat up straighter and turned to face Willow.

“I’m sorry.”

“Huh? For what?” Willow asked. Tara now had her full attention.

“Well, for s-starters, laughing at you that day at the Doublemeat, for not stepping up w-when the slushies were thrown, but mainly for the things I said that day at the w-water fountain.”

“Oh...” Willow’s heart grew heavy. There it was, finally, the apology she had been waiting for. Sweet victory! Redemption at last! She thought. It was everything Willow wanted from the start and then some, but if it was so great, then why did she feel so bad?

Willow was torn, part of her didn’t care anymore, but another part still didn’t want to let Tara off the hook so easily. What Tara said was hurtful, on many levels and although Willow’s feelings had changed dramatically, letting her off completely just didn’t seem fair.

“I um, I said some really m-mean things to you and I’m so, s-so sorry. I-it wasn’t something I planned on doing. I just started talking and the words started coming and...oh God, I’m such an ass! You’re so not a loser, not even close and the stuff about your clothes...I actually think they’re adorable and so very Willow and-”

“Tara,” Willow interjected, not being able to sit silent while Tara beat herself up, “You’re not an ass and I accept your apology.”

“Why? You s-shouldn’t, the way I treated you...you n-never did anything to me and I was h-horrible.” Tara ducked her head as a lone tear slid down her cheek. She quickly raised a hand to wipe it away.

“Yes, what you did was wrong, but I do accept your apology,” Willow repeated, “It really does mean a lot.”

“But...you don’t forgive me-”

“Tara...”

“No, i-it’s okay. I know I’m gonna have to earn your trust and I-I’m trying and I just h-hope that one day...one day you will forgive me.”

Oh God, she’s stuttering so badly. One day? Does she want to be...friends? Willow’s head was spinning and her heart aching for Tara, despite the conflicting emotions. “One day?”

Tara nodded, “I would really like to be your friend...if y-you’ll let me. I mean, I think we’re already there, but I just wasn’t sure exactly how you felt about it...” Her words trailed off as she looked hopefully at Willow.

“I’d like that, but-”

“But...” Tara echoed.

“What about school? If Cordy see’s you talking to me, they’ll be consequences.”

Tara nodded, “That’s actually what caused our little disagreement.”

“Me?! Oh Tara, I’m sorry I-”

“No Willow, you don’t ever have to apologize. Not where she is concerned, ever. Anyway, she saw us coming out of the library and one thing lead to another and she accused me of ‘slacking,’ threatened to kick me off the squad and uh, s-she um, also t-threatened to call off our deal.” Tara’s head dropped, she couldn’t bear to see the disappointment in Willow’s eyes.

Willow sighed deeply, “Tara I’m...I’m sorry too. I’m sorry I said those hateful things to you that day in the parking lot, for trying to blackmail you and using your child against you. I...I don’t care if she calls off the agreement. I’ll never tell, ever, I promise. You can trust me-”

“I do,” Tara interrupted, looking up with vulnerable watery eyes and nodding her head. “I do,” She whispered. “I just...the truth is, I can’t bare to see her hurt you anymore. You’re...you’re very special Willow.”

“Oh, I’m not...I’m definitely nothing special.”

“No, you are.” Tara said meaningfully, looking directly into a sea of green.

Willow gasped and felt as if all the oxygen was sucked out of her lungs. She thinks I’m special? Willow was slightly embarrassed, yet thrilled at the same time. Especially with the way Tara was looking at her.

“Tara, it’s okay if we don’t talk in school. I don’t want you on Cordy’s bad side, not that she even has a good side, but still...”

“Willow it’s not that I...”

“I mean that’s totally fine. It’s good. It’s better.” Willow said nervously.

“Willow, I never...I mean, it’s not like I’m afraid to be seen with you...it’s just...”

“I get it Tara, I do. It’s probably safer for us both.”

Tara sighed, knowing this was completely absurd. How could she not acknowledge Willow? “How about we just act normal and take things one day at a time? You know, just go with the flow? I don’t want to be afraid to say hi or vice versa. Grrr, this is all so ridiculous!”

Tara’s cute little growl caused Willow to chuckle, lightening up the mood considerably. “So, it’s okay then...to say hi or talk if we run into each other?” Willow asked tentatively.

“Absolutely, we’re friends and that’s what friends do.” I won’t let her hurt you anymore. Tara vowed silently.

Willow nodded and smiled, “Okay Tare...one day at a time.”

Tara returned the smile, “Hey, let’s finish eating, I have things far scarier than Cordelia to worry about right now anyway.”

“What could possibly be scarier than that?” Willow asked sarcastically.

“Algebra.”

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 pm 
9. Gay Now

Dibs!

Perspective kiddies!

Oh noes, high school drama!
All the things that seem so important at the time.
So utterly irrelevant later.

But some things are important.
Like Love.
And friends who'll march into hell for you.
These things matter.

Cordelia and her ilk are destined for a shallow life as trophy wives, to be set aside when they are not pretty any more.
They are as dust in the wind.

Go Willow & Tara! :bounce

Also, very nicely written, you deserve a flower :flower

My Story: Coming Home

Last edited by Azirahael on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:44 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
Yeesh, cheerleader drama. Never had much of that in highschool. All the hot, athletic girls in my school were in girl's football, softball, basketball, or volleyball. Never had any left over to form much of a squad xD

I'm so glad Willow has called off her blackmail,and I love that they really are friends now. Now if only these two could figure out what that funny feeling in their bellies whenever they look at eachother is....

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:48 pm 
5. Willowhand

I'm glad to see Tara apologise. Very big of her. Cordy, cordy, cordy you are a bitch. Ah well, it's not like I expect her to ever be other wise.

The girls are friends- yeah. Nice. (Edited to add that should be read in an knowing tone with winks. Awwww yeeaaaaah)

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

Last edited by Missocki on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:03 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
:bigwave HELLOOOOO!!

This is one of the most deligthful stories I've read in a while! I am totally in love with it. :grin

You have drawn me in, woman! Darn you, LOL.

I'm loving the slow and steady build up of Tara and Willow's friendship...These are my favorite kinds of stories. And of course....who doesn't love BABIES?!

You're doing a FANTASTIC job with this story, and I'm a WAAAAAAAY ready for the next chapter....seriously. I was ready for the next chapter before I finished this one. :applause

Best,
Angela

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:06 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Oh Shelby -- I'm on overload that you gave us updates on both stories. I've been waiting and waiting...

Anyway, Cordy is a bitch. Nuff said. I'm just curious though, why she went off so bad when she saw Tara with Willow coming out of the library. I can't remember now cause my brain is like mush, but didn't she know Willow was helping Tara with school work, and in turn Tara is helping Cordy. I guess maybe that was only for the computer class? Still, she's an uber bitch.

My favorite FAVORITE parts are the apologies. They were a long time coming, and I know they had to go through stuff to get there, but I'm soo glad they did. They were honest and true and heartfelt and I loved them. Now they can act like normal friends do at school, and Cordy be damned. I really hope that doesn't turn out bad for them though.

So Cordy talked Tara into cheering to give them a chance at Nationals huh? Interesting.

Loved it all, but kinda missed little Chelsea -- but hey, yay for Willow getting her all bathed and fed and in bed before Tara got home.

On a side note re: breastfeeding, she could hide it I think with really good bras and nursing pads maybe. They've probably even developed better stuff since I did it 18 years ago. The only problem would be after so many hours without nursing or pumping, they could become engorged, probably painful, so I pity her jumping and cheering if that was the case. Ouch. I'm guessing she's developed a good way of hiding these types of things to make sure nobody finds out.

First kissing coming up soonish? I'm so excited!

More soon please please?

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:39 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Stupid Bitch C and her lapmutts... Big yay for Tara apologising Willow for thing she said when she was under the influence of Bitch C. And Willow apologising her blackmailing thing... I kinda hope that Willow & Tara unite the nerds and other misfits to give Bitch C and her lapmutts a daily "nerd" treatment to show that Nerds rule...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:21 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hiya :bigwave

I just wanted to let you know I really love this story! I've been lurking along from the beginning, and it just keeps getting sweeter by the chapter. And I don't know who is more adorable - little Chelsea or W/T. It's really very close, but now that our girls are getting super friendly , I think they might have pulled into the lead. :D

And what is there to say about Cordy other than she's just a big ol' bitch. And Buffy's not really any better. Sheesh. I like that apologies have been made and the air is a bit clearer. Maybe that can lead the way to faster smoochies? :eyebrow

Great job, and I look forward to the next chapter!

Jen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 am 
8. Vixen

You said

'Fucking algebra! I have ZERO use for it. It was the first ‘F’ I ever got on a report card and almost didn’t graduate HS because of it. Sorry if I offend anyone who loves it, but seriously...adding letters? Nonsense!'

I'm right there with ya on that one Shelby. I didn't understand it then, I don't understand it now and I never want to understand it. It goes against all laws of man and god.

Buffy happened to catch a glimpse of Willow and Tara exiting the library together. She nudged Cordelia in the ribs with her elbow.

“Hey, check it out,” Buffy whispered, nodding towards the duo.

“What? Well, isn’t this interesting,” Cordelia replied.

Oh no!!!!! don't tell me that our delightful duo are in danger of being found out. I just hope when the truth comes out Buffy sides with Tara and Willow. To me their friendship on the show was just as big a part of it as our girls relationship.

It’s just not right and now Tara is ditching us for her? Like, does she even realize that she’s a cheerleader?”

Maybe Tara saw the film 'But I'm A Cheerleader' and realised what made her truly happy i.e. a certain foxy little redhead ;)

Oh reading Tara taking on Cordelia, it's good to see butch Tara making an appearance YAY :applause. Presumably something will happen to make cordy eat her words.

Ok, so not only does Willow feed, bathe and get Chelsea ready for bed she then goes on to prepare an evening meal for them both. Quick Tara propose, you have the perfect girl there and if you don't I certainly will. ;)

The tone on Willow’s voice was genuine, but Tara simply shrugged her shoulders. If Willow only knew how dumb I really am when it comes to all things math, she would not be saying that.

RIght there with ya Tara. I've always been stupid when it comes to maths too.

A big YAY :applause to Tara for finally apologising to Willow for all the times she was mean to her. Its also very mature of Willow to accept the apology and forgive Tara when she could so easily crow in triumph. Hopefully a real healing and real togetherness should grow now between the girls.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:08 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Hi there! I just wanted to leave a bit of feedback on this story as I am most certainly enjoying it!

[confession:] I've been away from PENS for a LONG time... and away from W/T fanfic even longer (much to the dismay of my wife lol) but the fabulousness of your story is pulling me back and I'm finding myself caught up in this magical world once more.

I absolutely ADORE Chelsea and am very excited that Willow and Tara are forming a friendship and that Tara, it seems, is more willing to stand up to Cordy than she was in the beginning...I mean really, who could resist Willow anyway? :heart

This is a great story and I can't wait to see where you take it. :)

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:17 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

EMMS IS BACK!!! :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce HI EMMS!! :bigwave

Thanks Shelby for bringing her back to us! :bigkiss I've missed her terribly.

Wimpy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:10 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Grrr, Cordy is such a bitch! I'm sad that Buffy seems no deal better...I really hope she'll come around in the end and join the "good guys"...
Willow going through the effort of preparing a meal for them after putting Chelsea in bed early was very sweet.
Yay for the mutual apology and for Tara deciding against ignoring Willow in public just because Cordy demands it. I guess this travesty of a "friendship" between Tara and Cordy will soon end...

Now would it be too much to ask for a kiss during or after the algebra studying next chapter? :) :wtkiss :flower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:02 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hmmm. Well Cordy is a pretty horrible person. I mean what is it to her if Tara hangs out with Willow? So what? Yes. I know that I'm not good at thinking like a high school popular kid but I just can't understand it. Tara did a really great job about it.

Their "date/not-date" was very cute. I love that Willow made soup and sandwiches. When I was in graduate school I lived with my brother and his girlfriend (now wife) once said that I ate little kid food because I ate soup and sandwiches or mac & cheese and some protein source for lunch every day. I was like, "what else would I eat?" Anyway, their talk appologies/honesty was quite lovely and refreshing. I can't imagine they are that far from actually kissing and then freaking out over it.

Can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:53 pm 

Azirahael - Good old high school drama = completely gone about 3 seconds after you graduate, lol.

Yes, love and friends that matter are the important things and you should definitely take them with you:)

Cordy is a severe pain in the ass and I always wondered why they put up with her nonsense, but I did enjoy her in Earshot...perfect depiction of her capacity for being shallow.

Thanks for the feedback!

faolan228 - We didn’t have a ton of cheerleader drama either, in fact, the girl that was captain my sr year was maybe the sweetest person on the planet. Some were bitchy, but had no effect on me, lol.

I don’t think Willow would have actually ever gone through with her scheme anyway. The plan was formed out of anger and after that subsided, it kind of went out the window. Especially after spending time with Chelsea.

They’re teenagers...it could take awhile.

Thanks for the feedback!

Missocki - Yes, finally the apologizes and on both sides. There was no other way for them to move forward. Now on to friendship and on to other things:)

Thanks for the feedback!

angieb86 - :bigwave Back at cha!

I’m glad you are liking it and even though I see a lot of you on fb, I’m happy to see you back on the board:)

I’ve been wanting to write something that moved slowly for awhile now and figured hs was the best route. They are sweet and innocent and fairly clueless. When you are a teen and don’t realize you are gay, it doesn’t happen overnight and usually take falling for a your best friend to really drive the point home. Plus, who doesn’t LOVE adorable, sweet, awkward hs Willow?

Thanks for the feedback!

wimpy0729 - Hope I didn’t short out your brain with the dual updates. :p Only one this week...but another soon for RtR:)

Even though Cordy knew Willow was supposedly helping Tara with the computer stuff, I believe she assumed it would be on the down low. She certainly didn’t expect Tara to blow her off for Willow, I think that was her main gripe.

You are correct, the apologies were a long time coming and they paved the way for them to move on to bigger and better things.

We’ll find out more about Tara and Cordy’s past in upcoming chapters, I don’t want to give too much away.

Awww, we’ll see sweet little Chelsea again soon:)

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001 - Yeah, Cordy is a royal pain in the ass, but the girls can handle her...hopefully.

Thanks for the feedback!

waitnsee - Hey there! I’m glad you came out of ‘Lurksville’ to comment. :p I’m glad you like it...so much fun to write.

Buffy...well, I always thought she was probably fairly bitchy as a cheerleader before coming to Sunnydale. I think it was the slaying and reality slap that puller her out of it. I think it’s fun to write her like that, since I’m not her biggest fan anyway, lol.

They are definitely on the right track to smoochies, but how long will it take?????

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover - Seriously Rick...no use for algebra and you are correct, “It goes against all laws of man and God,” LOL

Buffy, well we’ll see. The jury is still out on her.

Ha! I loved But I’m a Cheerleader! Goofiest movie ever, but the stereotyping was fantastic. I loved that she had Melissa Etheridge posters on her walls, they were taught to clean, etc.

They are definitely on the smoochie track now:)

Thanks for the feedback!

Emms - :bigwave I think I speak for a lot of people when I say YAY EMMS!!! I won’t say anything to you about updating ‘You Make Me Smile,’ nope, nothing at all, no pressure...not one little peep. :p

Anyway, glad to see you back and I am truly humbled that my little fic sucked you back in. I have a little confession as well...‘Catching The Sunflowers in Bloom’...Favorite. Fic. Ever. I think I’ve read it at least 10x...not kidding.

Okay, back to feedback...glad you like it! I’m having loads of fun writing it:) I love doing role reversals and then throwing in a twist...especially when it’s a cute baby twist. Overall, I think Tara is starting to realize that none of that other stuff matters and now that she has strong feelings for someone who is in Cordy’s line of sight...her protective side is starting to show. She basically turned a blind eye before, but now it’s personal.

And yeah, who could resist adorable, sweet Willow anyway? Certainly not Tara:)

Thanks for the feedback!

Wills redemption - Well, the jury is still out on Buffy...we’ll have to wait and see how that plays out.

Willow is very sweet and thoughtful, hopefully Tara truly appreciates it. I think the gap between Tara and Cordy is slowly widening and soon it’s all going to come to a head.

No kisses just yet...eventually though!

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt - Cordy is fairly wretched and making fun of Tara’s stutter...inexcusable!

High school popularity...kids shun it, yet crave it at the same time. They always tell me, “I want to do something different.” I say, “Okay, what did you have in mind?” They answer, “Well, what is everyone doing?” The parents are no better, when I ask what backgrounds they like, they inevitable say, “What’s your most popular?” BTW...it’s pretty interesting to see it from the other side, vicariously through my child. She says it’s “dumb,” then wants a certain shoe because, “everyone is wearing them.” lol

Anyway, the apologizes were meaningful and heartfelt. The closer they get as friends, the closer we all get to their first kiss:) As for the dinner...Friday always has been and always will be soup and sandwich night!

Thanks for the feedback!

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC: [AU] Baby Makes Three (11-12-12)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:55 pm 

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Willow Rosenberg is a senior at Sunnydale High. She and her friends are bullied relentlessly until Willow stumbles upon a huge secret and decides to take matters into her own hands. There is no Hellmouth, just lot’s of teen angst, self discovery and of course Willow/Tara goodness...eventually.

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi Everyone and Happy Monday! Sorry about being a day late with your update, but I had to work yesterday. I’ll have another one for you next week and then a brief hiatus over the Thanksgiving holiday. We’re headed over to Austin for a wedding:) Enjoy!!

*********************************************************************************
Chapter 13

The next few weeks seemed to fly by since their talk and consequent apologies. Things between them had definitely changed and not a day went by without them talking at school, eating lunch together in the library, or at the very least texting. Both of them were enjoying their new friendship immensely. Willow was staying busy with the two jobs and helping Tara with the algebra. She was exhausted most of the time and for the first time in her academic career, was having trouble keeping up; especially since Chelsea started crawling.

The majority of the time she was with the adorable infant, she spent chasing her around the house and keeping her out of trouble. As the little girl became more active, the less time Willow had to spend studying. She finally started taking her for walks around the neighborhood in her stroller; stopping at her house so her Mom could watch Chelsea while she did homework.

If Sheila was bothered by Willow’s frequent pitstops, she never complained. In fact, she’d become quite fond of the sweet baby and secretly looked forward to the visits.

Tara had also been busy, for many of the same reasons, but most of the time her mind was occupied with a certain babysitter. She felt lighter since apologizing to Willow, as if a great weight had been lifted. It was a long time coming and now with that out of the way, she could focus on other aspects of their blossoming friendship. Like for example, the non-friendly type feelings she was experiencing towards the cute redhead. She was seeing Willow in a whole new light.

Tara especially enjoyed their Thursday night study sessions. Sitting in such close proximity to the girl during these sessions had proven difficult and staying focused on the task at hand even more so, but somehow she managed to get through it. Every time their arms brushed or their knees bumped, it sent an army of butterflies marching through her stomach. Every nerve in her body seemed to be on high alert. It was all very confusing. She’d only dated boys, she had a baby and now she was entertaining naughty thoughts of the female variety. A very cute, very smart redheaded female that was currently speaking.

“The sky is green and the grass is blue,” Willow said.

“Oh okay, that sounds right,” Tara replied, having not the slightest idea what Willow said. She’d been too busy focused on the movement of Willow’s rosy lips to actually hear anything that came out of them.

Willow grinned goofily.

“What?” Tara asked, realizing she’d been caught staring and now starting to blush furiously.

“You have no idea what I just said!” Willow teased.

“Y-Yes I do...something about color charts?” She said weakly.

Willow snorted with laughter, “I think I broke you,” She said as she closed the book and began to gather her things.

Tara joined in the laughter and ran a hand through her hair, “Well, what do you expect? Letters aren’t meant to be added! It’s just not right.”

“Well, maybe so, but I still think you’re gonna ace that test tomorrow!”

Tara half smiled at her friend’s enthusiasm. “I don’t know about that, but I do feel more confident.” Tara glanced sideways at the clock, “Oh my gosh, Willow it’s midnight! Crap! Are you gonna be in trouble?”

“Tare, why do you always think I’m gonna be in trouble?”

“I don’t know, it’s just late and I don’t want your parents to think I’m a bad influence or something.”

“It’s fine,” Willow assured the girl, lying a warm reassuring hand on her arm, “I told my Mom I’d be late. She knows where I am, but I do need to get going. Will you call me tomorrow, after the test and let me know how you did?”

Tara nodded, slightly giddy from the brief contact, “Okay. Oh, before I forget, tomorrow night is the last game of the season and well, the last football game ever for us seniors and anyway, there’s um, an after party for the squad or something and I was wondering if you could stay? W-With Chelsea until...” Tara’s voice trailed off.

“Oh, um...I guess I can. How late?” Willow’s face fell immediately.

“I dunno really, but the game won’t be over until nine-ish and then the party thing so it’ll be...late. I mean, it’s n-no big deal if you can’t. I was just wondering.”

Willow shrugged and nodded, “Sure, who um, who all’s going to the party?” Willow asked curiously, but trying not to sound too obvious.

“The senior cheerleaders and some of the football players. I don’t r-really know.” Tara wanted nothing more than to change the subject, she could see the apprehension and what looked like hurt in Willow’s eyes. Of course she’s hurt dummy. She’s a senior and it’s her last football game too. Then you go and throw a party she wasn’t invited to in her face. When are you ever going to get it Tara.

Willow, on the other hand, had no idea what she was feeling. It was a cross between disappointment, envy and good old fashion jealousy.

Willow’s jealousy was two-fold. She had always wanted to attend a ‘popular’ party, but was never invited. Then at some point, she realized it just wasn’t worth the worry, but it still didn’t stop the jealous twinge she was feeling at the moment. After analyzing her thoughts for a few seconds, she came to the conclusion it wasn’t about the party; it was about Tara. She would be there with other friends, more specifically friends of the male variety. The large, hunky football male variety and that just wasn’t sitting well with Willow. She definitely needed more information, but was afraid to ask; she wasn’t sure she actually wanted all the details. Unfortunately, her mouth won the silent argument.

“So, do you have a date to the party?” She asked nonchalantly.

Tara shook her head, “No, no date.” Willow was relieved. “But I was asked and I still m-might...I’m not sure.” Tara said as she ducked her head. She didn’t really want to go with anyone to the party, but she also didn’t want to be the only one there without a date either.

“Oh, anyone I know?” She asked trying to sound chipper, even though her stomach was tied in knots.

“Do y-you know Scott?”

Willow cocked her head, “Scott Hope?” Tara nodded. “Not personally, but he’s in my AP biology class. He seems nice. Why don’t you want to go out with him?” Willow could not believe she was having this conversation. She didn’t want Tara to be dating anyone, ever, but she couldn’t seem to put a halt to the endless supply of questions currently circulating through her busy brain. Did Tara want to date a boy or a girl or anyone at all?

Again Tara shrugged, “He is, but I-I don’t know. Like I said before, I don’t really have the time.”

“Hey come on, sure you do. I think it’ll be good for you to get out there again.” Willow was proud how she was able to sound convincing, yet inwardly chastising herself. You’re encouraging her to date. What the frilly heck is wrong with you? Well, we are just friends and friends are supportive, right? The argument and confusion in Willow’s head continued.

Tara was crushed. She wasn’t sure what she expected. She thought or hoped that Willow was experiencing similar feelings towards her, but now, in the wake of her statement...Tara was pretty sure they were only friends and nothing more. Otherwise, she wouldn’t be pushing her to go out with Scott.

Tara nodded slightly, “Maybe I’ll just catch up with him at the party or something, that way it wouldn’t be like a real date. Anyway,” Tara said abruptly, forcing an end to the conversation, “I guess you need to go and I need to get some sleep.”

Willow nodded, allowing Tara to walk her to the door. The atmosphere between them was quiet and tense. What had started out as a promising evening, had turned into an uncomfortable silence with a heaping side of confusing feelings. An invisible wall was erected, maybe they were only meant to be friends. Maybe all this conjecture was simply just that. Pure speculation without any merit to back it up. As Willow walked out into the cool dark night, she decided that it was time to figure out what she was feeling...once and for all.

Willow had never had a ‘girl-type-friend’ before, there’d only been Xander and Jesse, so maybe this was how it is between girls. She really had no idea and nothing to measure it against. As Willow lay in bed after coming home from Tara’s, she thought about her relationships with the only other two ‘girl-type-friends’ she had, Amy and Anya. She thought about what it would be like to touch them, to kiss them and immediately cringed at the thought. Yuck! In fact, she didn’t get very far at all; the thoughts were just too horrifying.

Willow shifted her mind back to Tara and decided to think about doing those things with the blonde instead. At least now she had something to measure it against; even if it was an unpleasant something. She closed her eyes and allowed her mind to wander. She imagined Tara descending upon her; plump moist lips crushing into her own and the feel of Tara’s naked curvaceous body...her arousal was almost immediate. She slid her hands under her shirt and brushed her palms across two taught nipples. Willow moaned quietly and when the throbbing between her legs became unbearable, she slid a hand down her stomach and under the elastic of her pajama bottoms. She was startled, but happy to find herself completely soaked. One thought kept circulating through her mind.

Tara...

Willow smiled, enjoying the slickness, sliding her finger back and forth, faster and faster until...her body began to shake and she clinched her teeth. Her back arched and she squeezed her nipple as she came hard against her hand.

Willow collapsed on the bed, panting hard. “Wow,” She whispered...“That was so...intense.” A lazy smile graced her lips as she turned onto her side; pulled her stuffed puppy to her chest and drifted off to sleep with happy thoughts of a certain blonde.

Just as the bell rang for lunch, Willow folded the note and smiled as she tucked it into her pocket. She secured her backpack over her shoulders and headed down the hall to drop the note in Tara’s locker, hoping the blonde would get it before her math test. She realized she could have just texted Tara, but she knew a hand written note was a more personal gesture.

“Hey Wilster! Where you headed?” Xander exclaimed as he ran up from behind her and fell into step.

Willow’s brow furrowed. Damn it! “Oh hey Xand, just um...I-I needed to get something out of my locker before lunch.” The last thing she wanted was for Xander to see her dropping off the note and instigating a barrage of questions.

“But your locker is the other way. Say, you didn’t fall and hit your head or something, did ya?” He asked with a wry grin.

Willow smiled sheepishly, trying to figure out a better fib to tell Xander. “Oh yeah, I guess I wasn’t paying attention.”

“Well, I think I should turn you around and get you back on the right track,” He said as he frantically grabbed her elbow and attempted to turn her around.

“Hey! Easy with the hands. What’s gotten into you? It’s no big deal, I’ll just go the long way around.” Willow was starting to get irritated with her best friend.

“What do you mean?” Xander said nervously.

“I mean I’ll keep going in this direction until I eventually run into my locker. What are you doing over here anyway?” Willow thought he was acting strange and decided to turn the focus off of herself and on to him, knowing he would crumble under the pressure.

Xander threw his hands in the air and indignantly slapped them to his sides, “Geez Will, can’t a guy look out for his best friend? So, this is what I get for trying to help.”

“Um, blowing things out of proportion much?” Willow responded.

“Sorry, sorry. Hey, no big deal...I’m just gonna...” He trailed off as he started walking away backwards, “I’ll see you in a few, at lunch that is...” He gave Willow a small wave, turned and rushed off in the opposite direction.

Well, that was weird. Willow was definitely caught off guard by Xander’s odd behavior and nearly forgot about her mission, until she felt the sharp corners of the note poke her leg from the inside of her pocket. She turned and walked quickly to Tara’s locker and slid it through one of the slats. She moved away rapidly, rounding the corner a corner and running straight into Cordelia.

“God, you are such a klutz!” Cordelia exclaimed as she bent to pick up a book.

“S-Sorry, I um...I didn’t uh...expect to see anyone over here during lunch. I thought you guys always went out...”

Cordelia did a trademark eyeroll, “It doesn’t matter what I’m doing here. What are you doing here? Geek lockers are on the other side of the school.”

Willow’s emotions were at war. Part of her wanted to shrink inside herself and slip away. The other part was sick to death of the bullying cheerleader. Luckily she was in a good mood and her butch side won out. Willow stood up straight and squared her shoulders, “I go to this school too Cordy, I can be wherever I want to be and I don’t have to answer to you about it.” Willow said as she brushed past the bitchy girl and headed towards the quad. Leaving Cordelia with her mouth agape and Willow with a huge satisfied smile stretching across her face.

*************************************************************************************************

A little while later, still grinning, Willow dropped down on the bench next to Jesse with her lunch.

“Hiya Jesse!” She exclaimed happily.

“Hey, what’s with all the grinnage?” Jesse replied curiously.

“Well, I basically just told Cordy to shove it.” Jesse raised his eyebrows. “Okay, not in those exact words, but the meaning was clear. What’s happening here? Where’s the love birds.” Willow asked sarcastically.

Jesse nodded towards the other side of the quad. “They’ve been going at it for the last few minutes. Xander was a little late and Anya went ballistic.”

“He was acting a little strange when I saw him earlier. Have you noticed anything different?” Willow asked Jesse.

“Huh? No, not really. Same old Xander. Hey, did you see that!?” Jesse practically shouted.

“See what?”

“That girl, she winked at me.”

“Jesse I don’t think-”

“Hey, I’m sorry Will, but I gotta go.” Jesse said as he bolted from the bench to chase down the girl, leaving Willow alone with nothing but a sandwich to keep her company.

A few minutes later Xander and Anya finally stopped arguing long enough to eat their lunch; making for an awkward and quiet situation. Shortly thereafter, Jesse returned as well. He sat on the ground despondently; announcing that it was a false alarm and sporting a suspicious red mark, shaped like a hand, on his left cheek.

“Hey,” Willow said, breaking the uncomfortable silence. “Is anyone planning on going to the football game tonight?” For a brief second she thought she heard crickets, as they all just stared at her blankly. “Well, don’t everyone talk at once...”

The silence was broken when Jesse began laughing. “Ha, Good one Will! You really had us there for a minute.”

“Um, I wasn’t kidding. See, it’s the last game of the season and I kinda wanted to surprise Tara and bring her little sister. Plus, it’s the last one of our high school career and I thought it might be fun...or not...”

Anya shrugged, “All those testosterone fueled jocks chasing around a ball all night, it’s just dumb and serves no purpose. If they were chasing money...now that would be interesting.”

“Not everything is about money, Anya.” Willow scoffed.

“Well, it should be,” Anya replied indignantly.

“Will, not to be Mr. Buttinsky, but why the sudden urge to do something nice for a Cordette?” Xander asked.
“Well, she might be a Cordette by day, but away from school Tara is...she’s um, she’s pretty cool. I just thought...”

“I’m not saying it’s a bad thing Will, just a thing. Anyway, I’m in.” Xander said gleefully.

Anya pipped up next, “Well, if he’s going, I’m going.”

“Me too!” Jesse added.

Willow grinned broadly, “Great! We’ll all meet at the ticket counter out front.” Just as Willow finished, the bell rang and they all headed in opposite directions. Saying their goodbyes and agreeing to meet before the game.

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:59 pm 
9. Gay Now

dibs!

Really nicely written, also Arrgh!

Those silly silly girls, assuming they know what's in the other person's head!

And why do i have a feeling of impending doom regarding taking Chelsea to the game?

Doom doom doom, doomy doom doom!

R

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:24 pm 
5. Willowhand

Well welly well then... Willow and the lusties...and sweet gesters, even if Tara is still going to a party with people she doesn't really like.
Crossing fingers for Tara to get it together!!!!

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:50 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh Shelby, this started out making me feel good, with Tara staring at Willow's lips and getting busted. If Willow only knew what she was thinking that would solve a bunch of this angst, but that would just be too easy, wouldn't it? Then Tara asking her to stay late Friday night so she could go to a party was like a punch to the gut. No no no, she doesn't need to go to that party. All she needs is to come home and be with Willow and Chelsea, not a bunch of bitchy morons.

I hope the note is just wishing her luck on the test or something. Sometimes it's safer not to put certain things down on paper, depending on what it is and who might accidentally see it.

I'm really glad she's taking Chelsea to the game. That would be really something for them, and I hope Willow takes some pictures. I just hope Cordy doesn't be a bitch about it. Also, maybe that will sway Tara to skip the party and go be with who she really should be with. Oh, now I'm all excited to see what happens.

Great job. More soon please.

Wimpy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Big yay for both starting to realize that they have some girl-friendly feelings for eachother... I really hope that Willow taking Chelsea to the game convinces Tara to go home with Willow & Chelsea to spend some quality time together... Extra big yay for Willow standing up to the Head Bitch...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 am 
8. Vixen

It's nice to see that despite Cordelia's threats Tara pays them no heed and still hangs out in the library with Willow. Hopefully it wont be long till there's :wtkiss

If Sheila was bothered by Willow’s frequent pitstops, she never complained. In fact, she’d become quite fond of the sweet baby and secretly looked forward to the visits.

Hmmm, it sounds like someone can't wait to become a grandmother lol.

I'm sensing a certain parallel here with RtR. In that fic Tara tells Willow how she had wound up dating a boy she had been working with on a film and had wound up pregnant. THe only difference is that in RtR after having given birth, Tara never saw that baby again. I think you said it was given up adoption by Tara's mother.

Tara joined in the laughter and ran a hand through her hair, “Well, what do you expect? Letters aren’t meant to be added! It’s just not right.”

Darn tootin it's not right. Only numbers are meant to be added together, letters are joined together to make words which are joined to sentences and then paragraphs.

Oh foolish, foolish Tara. No good is going to come of going to this after game party. Cordelia will probably try and do something terrrible to ruin your reputation. Seriously don't go to the party but return home to Chelsea and Willow.

I love that Willow is already at the point where she's jealous of Tara going to the party cos she doesn't want to see Tara with any males.

Willow cocked her head, “Scott Hope?” Tara nodded. “Not personally, but he’s in my AP biology class.

AP biology-Alien/Predator biology anyone lol.

What is Xander up to? He hasn't bothered with Willow in ages and now he shows up again. That can't be good.

A big YAY :applause for Willow standing up to Cordelia herself. Maybe she and Tara can start a 'We Hate Cordelia' club and Tara can be treasurer :wink

Hmmm, I'm kinda torn over the idea of taking Chelsea to the game. On the one hand I agree with Azirahael in that it could mean doom. On the other hand there could be some cute moments and I can seriously see a load of people cooing and ahhing over Chelsea. We'll just have to wait and see.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:27 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Well we've got good and bad here. The first good is that both girls seem to be becomming aware of their feelings for the other. And neither seem to be freaking out over it. But the bad is that whole "feeling the other girl" out and being supportive thing and sending the wrong messages. You've got Tara saying maybe she will go to the party with Scott Hope and then you've got Willow saying sure he seems nice and now Tara's thinking oh Willow wants me to go with Scott. I mean... yes it provides some nice tension and suspense to not have either of them go "well to be honest, I don't want you to go to a party because I want you here with me..." but as a W/T shipper, it's all arggghhh.

Sheila - she doesn't work during the day? I can see where she would be having fun. Playing with babies is so fun and if you can play with a baby that you don't need to feed and bathe and convince to go to sleep, all the better.

Tara - what will happen with her availability when Football is over? Is her schedule still as busy with cheerleading or does it become more flexible?

Willow - obviously yummyness. And trying to put a note in Tara's locker is cute. And standing up to Cordy is a bit awesome. And how great that she and the other geeks are going to take Chelsea to the game. I hope that's great and that Chelsea doesn't take it upon herself to learn to speak that day and go "mama! mama!" etc. while the Cordettes are around.

Ok. I'm excited for more. Have a great time up here for the wedding. We'll be down there for Thanksgiving.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 am 
9. Gay Now

see, the 'mama' thing was what i was worried about.

Hence the 'doom!' up above.

*cringe*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:12 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Shelby,

I am FINALLY caught up and truly loving this story! :banana :bounce :pinky :party :bounce :love

Where to begin? First, HUGE compliment for how skillfully and accourately you use canon, :bow <=worshipping now

But then . . . the funny and the hurt . . and the humor. Oh aching hearted crazy ass teen-age stuff - nailing it, girlfriend!

I am completely pulled in and so eager for more! I'll give more detailed feedback when I quit grinning like an idiot!

Write more! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

Ariel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:37 am 

Azirahael - Thanks! I guess they assume these things because they are young and inexperienced. It just never occurred to them to ask the other, lol. Plus, they’re still in the friend zone.

Thanks for the feedback!

Missocki - Yep, Willow seems to be afflicted with some definite “lusties.” She’s being pulled towards Tara like a magnet, now if they would just figure it out!

Thanks for the feedback!

wimpy0729 - You know, just recently I was chatting with some friends and the age old question of, “If you had a super power, what would it be?” came up and someone said they’d like to be able to read minds. I for one have no desire to know everything in other people’s minds...figuring it out is half the fun! :p The other half is angst ridden, lol. The girls are young and inexperienced and it just never occurred to them to ask the other. Their fear of rejection is just too great.

As for Tara and the party...she is still working on that whole, “I need to be a better friend,” thing. She’s torn between her loyalties to her friends and her responsibilities at home. As a parent and adult, you say she should go home. As a teenager, the allure of the social activity is just too great and once again, fear of rejection. I imagine she’ll figure it out eventually.

I don’t want to give too much away, but I’m afraid the next chapter doesn’t answer many more of your questions...sorry! :grin

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001 - They are definitely having the warm fuzzies for each other, but this is high school and unfortunately, teens are not a logical group. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride, lol.

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover - Tara has been doing double duty. Hanging with Willow part of the time and also her friends the other half of the time. I think pretty soon, however, she’s gonna have to make a choice between the two.

In RtR Tara terminated her pregnancy and I got a lot of grief over it, so this is my way redeeming myself a bit. ;-)
High school is tough when you are trying to discover who you are and what all those crazy feelings mean. I imagine if it were the other way around, Tara would be feeling the same type of jealousy.

Who knows what Xander is up to? Willow has been busy and so has he. Unfortunately, he just gets weirder.

As for your last question...the next chapter awaits! :grin

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt - “But as a W/T shipper, it’s all arggghhh.” Yes, but don’t you agree that it’s kind of how it goes in high school? Kids are always dancing around their feelings and pretty much scared to death to say the wrong thing. They face rejection or worse. As adults, it’s easy for us to say, “JUST ASK HER!!!” But they don’t have the maturity yet. They’ll get there, but they have to jump the hurdles first and stop working against each other. Something needs to happen to really drive the point home and only then will they get it.

Truthfully, I haven’t decided yet if Sheila works or not. I guess it’s something I need to think about. There is nothing better than playing with babies and then handing them back:) One of the reasons I love to photograph newborns. :grin

Tara’s schedule will be addressed soonish, but she will still have commitments.

I think Willow finally standing up to Cordelia is a sign of her confidence improving and it has a lot to do with Tara. They seem to be stronger people in general since they started hanging out together. Let’s hope it continues. The game awaits in the next chapter!

Thanks, it should be quite the party:) I hope you guys have a super fun Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the feedback!

Ariel - Yay!! Glad that you got caught up and are enjoying it as well. It’s always fun to weave canon through an AU fic:)

I don’t know whether it’s a good thing or not that, at my age, I’m nailing teenage angst, lol. Maybe I experienced a little too much angst when I was a teen??

Anyway, happy to see you sort of back on the board...now if I could just coax an update out of you, hmm. :hmm :p

Thanks for the feedback!

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC: [AU] Baby Makes Three (11-16-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:39 am 

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi Everyone and Happy Sunday before Thanksgiving! See you back here in a couple weeks...enjoy!!

*************************************************************************************

Chapter 14
Willow paced impatiently, just inside the front gate, waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive. When she’d told Jen of her plans, she agreed that it was a great idea and gave Willow her permission to drive with Chelsea. Willow was still paranoid however and instead asked Sheila to drive them. She was a good driver, but somehow felt safer with her mom behind the wheel. She would never forgive herself if something happened.

The redhead surveyed the items in the stroller and went over her mental checklist again. She’d spent all afternoon meticulously packing anything and everything they may need. She’d even gone as far as to pack the Ipecac, just in case. As more people began to file in, Willow decided she couldn’t wait any longer. There was no assigned seating and she wanted a good spot, up close near the railing. She parked the stroller at the bottom of the ramp, gathered the over stuffed diaper bag, picked up Chelsea and headed in.

Since she was so early, Willow found five seats right in the front row and began to spread out her things so no one else would sit there, hoping the rest of the group arrived soon. Chelsea happily bounced on Willow’s knee, ardently sucking her pacifier while in awe of the bright lights; taking in her surroundings while the redhead babbled.

“Look Chels, see all the people down there and the lights? Pretty cool huh? This is a football game and soon it’s gonna get pretty loud, but you don’t have to worry because I thought of that already. See? I brought you some ear muffs and a cap to keep them on. Actually, I’m not even sure why I have them...” Willow trailed off as she wondered exactly why she would own a pair of ear muffs in southern California, when she noticed some movement out of the corner of her eye. “Hey look, I see your Mommy! Oh wow...”

Willow’s eyes became glassy as she watched with rapt fascination as Tara emerged onto the field. The blonde dropped her gym bag and began to shuck off her sweatsuit, revealing the skimpy cheer uniform underneath. Tara folded up the articles of clothing and bent down to stuff them into her bag and Willow nearly collapsed. She actually reached her hand out and gripped the rail to brace herself.

“Oh what a sweet baby you have! Goochie, goochie, goo!” Willow was snapped from her ogling by a large arm reaching in front of her that was attached to an equally large woman.

“Huh?” She looked up to see the woman reaching towards Chelsea’s cheek. She quickly leaned back just before contact, annoyed that this woman would disrupt her moment of swooning and attempt to touch the baby without permission. “Oh yeah, thank you.”

“She just looks like the happiest little thing...” As the woman continued to ramble, Willow’s eyes fell back on the field and she resumed Tara watching. The girl looked beautiful and Willow couldn’t seem to peel her eyes away. Since her vivid fantasy the prior evening, she had not been able to get Tara off her mind.

The woman was finally called away by her husband and Willow smiled politely. “Geez, talk much?” Willow grumbled under her breath. “Oh hey, she’s looking this way! Wave to Mommy!” Willow exclaimed as she waved the infant’s hand in Tara’s direction.

Tara caught the movement and at first was puzzled until she realized who was waving, and then a huge grin spread across her face. She jumped up and jogged to the sideline; removed the chain to the gate, trotted up the ramp and into the stands where Willow was sitting with Chelsea.

“Hey,” Willow said shyly with a little wave. A minute ago I was all with the woo hoo and now all I have is a little ‘hey?’ Smooth Willow, real smooth.

“Hi!” Tara said gleefully. “What are you guys doing here?” Tara sat down, close to Willow and scooped up her little girl; planting butterfly kisses across Chelsea’s rosey cheeks.

“Surprised?”

“Yes, very. I can’t believe it!” Tara squealed. “I um, I got your note. Thanks for the encouragement, I think I did well. Did you get my text?”

Willow nodded, “Yeah, sorry I didn’t see it until later and I was trying to get everything ready to go and...oh, wait! I have another surprise for you.” Willow grabbed the diaper bag and began to rummage through until she finally emerged with a small digital camera. “Ah ha!” She proclaimed proudly; waving the device in the air.

Tara’s eyes grew wide, “Really?!”

Willow nodded with a bright smile as Tara unzipped Chelsea’s jacket to reveal the matching cheer outfit.

“Oh Willow...” Tara was overcome with emotion and her eyes began to tear up. Tara was certain now, Willow was the sweetest person on the planet and when she looked up at the green eyes staring back, her heart melted. It was that moment, that small insignificant moment in the stands of a high school football stadium that Tara knew exactly what she wanted.

Tara lunged forward and gripped Willow in a tight, one armed hug. “Thank you,” She whispered in Willow’s ear. Brushing a soft kiss against her friend’s cheek before pulling away. At that moment, Tara didn’t care who saw them together, because all she could see was Willow.

Willow was floored by Tara’s actions, the hug had been wonderful. Tara was warm and soft and smelled oh so good. Then there was the impromptu kiss. The way Tara held on to her tightly and pressed her lips against Willow’s skin. She could still feel the tingle and it was making her downright giddy.

“Your welcome. Hey, how about you guys stand over here, so I can get the field in the background.”

Tara nodded, and stood grinning with her daughter in the adorable matching outfit. It was a beautiful moment and from the look on Tara’s face, Willow knew she’d done well. Tara kissed Chelsea on the forehead and closed her eyes in a genuine show of affection as Willow continued to take pictures. Finally, Tara turned to the babysitter and pointed a finger in Willow’s direction, curling it upward and beckoning the redhead closer. To which Willow happily complied.

“C’mere, let’s get a picture of the three of us.” Tara said, catching Willow completely by surprise.

“Okay.” Willow replied. She stood, sort of awkwardly next to Tara, not really knowing for sure what she should be doing when Tara snaked an arm around Willow’s waist; pulling her close.

The three squeezed together as Willow held the camera at arms length to take the picture. She reviewed the image and pouted. “I cut Chelsea off, let’s try it again.”

“How about we put her in the middle?” Tara suggested.

Willow smiled, “Great Idea!” The redhead exclaimed and Tara shifted Chelsea to her other arm while Willow closed the gap, sliding an arm around Tara this time and pulling her close. The second time was the charm as both girls reviewed the picture giving it their approval.

“So, how long do you think you might stay?” Tara asked.
Willow shrugged her shoulders, “I dunno, as long as Chelsea can last, I guess.”

Tara nodded in agreement, “Probably not very long, I doubt she makes it to halftime.”

“Well, I’ll let you know before we go with covert hand signals or something,” Willow said as she waved her arms wildly in front of her causing Tara to breakout in giggles.

“Oh yes, very subtle. Better be careful or they’ll think you are giving secret signals to the visiting team,” Tara quipped.

“Only if it was baseball...” The redhead responded coyly. Tara quirked an eyebrow. “What? I’m a fan and if by fan I mean not at all, but I do think all their little signals are kinda cute.”

Tara heard a whistle on the field and was abruptly brought back to reality. Suddenly going out to cheer was the last thing she wanted to do at the moment. Staying with Willow and Chelsea was a much more inviting option. She was beginning to regret her promise to attend the after party.

“Well, I guess I gotta go,” Tara said sadly.

“I know. Have fun or good luck or whatever...I’m not really sure,” Willow chuckled.

Tara laughed at Willow’s silliness and handed Chelsea back; giving her daughter one last kiss on the cheek. Tara reached down, grasped Willow’s free hand and locked eyes, “Thank you again Willow, you...you totally made my night.” She said sincerely, giving Willow’s hand a tight squeeze before letting go.

“Bye,” Tara whispered shyly as she turned and headed back down towards the field.

“Bye...”

Tara trotted back out to the field feeling like her feet were barely touching the ground. Willow’s heartfelt gesture was one of the sweetest things anyone had ever done for her. She joined several girls from the squad as they prepared for the opening kick-off.

Back in the stands, Chelsea was a bit fussy after being separated from her mommy and Willow was busy trying to get her settled. When she heard her name being called from behind. She didn’t really need to turn her head, she’d know Xander’s voice anywhere, but she did anyway and saw her best friend excitedly trotting down the stairs with Anya and Jesse in tow.

“Hey Willow! You’re never gonna believe it!” Xander shouted.

“Xander, where have you guys been? We were supposed to meet almost an hour ago, the game’s about to start.”

Jesse crossed in front of Willow, tripping over the diaper bag and caused a spectacle. This prompted Willow to scoot in, sandwiching her between the two boys and leaving Anya on the aisle; ardently munching on a bag of popcorn.

“Wow, cute kid! Goochie goo!” Jesse said as he tickled Chelsea’s chin with an outstretched finger, eliciting a round of giggles from the infant. “Hey, she likes me! Can I hold her?”

Willow grimaced, “Um, I don’t know...maybe later, okay?” Jesse shrugged, he’d already lost interest and set his sights on the girl next to him. “Good grief,” Willow mumbled.

“I don’t know Wills, she is pretty cute. I bet Jesse could probably score with that chick if you let him hold her for a few minutes.” Xander commented with a serious face.

“Xander! She is not a way for you guys to ‘pick up chicks,’ geez. Hey, you never answered my question, where have you been?”

“Oh! You’re never going to believe it.”

“Yeah, you already mentioned that. Get on with it,” Willow growled as she grew frustrated with her friend.

Anya took that moment to lean forward and join the conversation, “He got a van,” she said matter-of-factly and went back to devouring her popcorn.

“Anya! I said I wanted to tell Willow!” Xander whined.

“Wow Xander, that’s great! I’m so happy for you.” Willow leaned forward and gave her friend a one armed hug. “I guess your cousin came through for you after all.”

“Yep! I am the proud owner of a vehicle and you know what that means?” Willow shook her head. “It means...no more walking to school for us, no more skateboards or bikes or drop off’s by parents. No siree! I get to park in the lot with everyone else and we arrive in style!” The latter caused a chuckle from the redhead. She’d already seen the van, and style was the least descriptive word that came to mind. “So you be ready bright and early Monday morning, because operation Xan-mobile is in full swing.” He announced proudly.

Willow started to say something, but was cut off by the marching band starting to play and the big grand entry of players on to the field. Willow quickly reached into the diaper bag to retrieve the earmuffs and place them over Chelsea’s ears as she protectively snuggled the infant to her chest.

“So Wills, I’m impressed,” Xander said as the noise began to die down.

“With what?” Willow replied, removing a bottle from the bag when she noticed Chelsea becoming fussy again.

“You’re like all with the mommy stuff.” Willow shrugged her shoulders. “I mean, how did you know to bring those earmuffs?”

“It’s instinctual,” Anya chimed in again, “All humans have it built in, well except maybe you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Xander questioned indignantly.

“It means, you have no instinct Xander. Willow automatically knows what the baby needs, you should automatically know what I need, but you are completely clueless. You’re more like a caveman that hasn’t evolved yet.” Xander sat with his mouth hanging open as Anya began to openly mock him. “Me see girl. Me like girl. Me hit girl on head and drag back to cave. If you had any real instinct, you’d see that I’ve been out of popcorn and you would already be in line to get me more.”

That was when the argument began and the night took a turn for the worse. Jesse disappeared and Willow scooted as far from her squabbling friends as possible. She was really getting tired of their constant bickering. Luckily Willow had something more desirable to focus her attention on.

Tara.

After Chelsea passed out, Willow sent Xander to detach the carseat from the stroller and bring it up in the stands. Since Jesse left, there was an open spot and she gently laid Chelsea in the seat; covering the top with a blanket. She was sure to keep one hand firmly grasping the side and gently rocking the seat, at all times, to ensure safety and sleepiness. She effectively shut out the bickering McBickersons by keeping her eyes trained on the blonde cheerleader and playfully doing little hand signals whenever she caught Tara’s eye. Willow was enjoying their little game.

When Anya finally left for a bathroom break, Xander looked at his best friend and smiled. “You’re gonna make a great mom some day Wills.”

Willow’s face grew warm at the compliment. “Thanks Xan. It’s easy when you have a great kid.”

“Uh, you do realize that she’s not yours, right?”

“Of course! I meant in general, duh.” Willow played it off, but she was smart enough to see the Freudian slip. Maybe she was getting too attached to the little girl.

“Oooh hey, almost halftime and that means lot’s of dancing girls in short skirts!” Xander was practically jumping out of his seat in anticipation.

Willow snorted, “Better not let Anya see the drool. What’s the deal with you two anyway? Shouldn’t you be all kiss-y and less fight-y?”

Xander slumped, “I guess, she’s just so, so...needy all the time.”

“Oh, you mean needy as in, she’d like to have five minutes of your undivided attention and not have you chasing everything in a skirt needy?”

“Come on Wills, that’s not fair. I chase tight jeans and short shorts too.” He replied with a cheesy grin.

Willow slapped his arm playfully and shook her head. “Hey, I’m taking off after halftime. It’s getting chilly and she’s eventually gonna wake up cranky and not want to go back to sleep.”

“Uh huh,” Xander said absently and staring forward.

Willow noticed that Xander was most definitely staring at a single location on the field. She tried to follow his line of sight, but there were just too many people for her to single out exactly what or who he was staring at so intently. Something was definitely going on with him.

After the halftime show, Tara once again appeared in the stands. “Hey Willow!”

“Oh, hey Tara! Wow, you were great! You can um, you can really dance.”

Tara’s cheeks flushed red, “Thanks. Hi Xander.” Tara said, throwing him a shy wave and receiving one in return; then turning her attention back to Willow. “How’s she holding up?” The blonde asked as she took a quick peek under the cover at her sleeping daughter.

“She’s an angel.”

“Good, I’m glad she didn’t give you too much trouble.”

“None at all, really. She was perfect.” Just like you.

Tara glanced behind her towards the field, “So, I guess I gotta get back. Just wanted to come up and say hi again.”

“Hi,” Willow jokingly waved and was rewarded with a sweet half smile from Tara.

“You’re a goof. So, I’ll see you later?”

Willow wasn’t sure if she meant later in the game or later after the game. “Oh um, my mom is on her way to pick us up.”

“Oh okay, I meant after-after,” Tara suddenly grew embarrassed.

“Oh yeah, I knew that. I just thought I’d let you know we were leaving.” Willow was disappointed, she’d secretly been hoping that Tara would just come home after the game. Forget all about the party and come hang out with her in their PJ’s and eat ice cream all sunggled on the couch while they watched a movie or The History Channel or a movie on The History Channel. Now she had to sit by herself and think about the possibility of Tara getting together with someone at the party. Stupid Scott Hope. She grumbled internally, having already seen him several times chatting up Tara on the sidelines between plays.

“Yeah, so I’ll see ya.”

Willow nodded and waved. It was going to be a long night.

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:41 am 
9. Gay Now

Dibs!

I feel so sad for Willow,
she has no idea... yet!

and the idea of the party fills me with sadness.

I have an unhappy picture of sad Willow sitting all alone :sob

I don't know how you're pacing this story, but i'm hoping Tara figures out where her heart is, and leaves the party.

A pretty flower for you :flower

R

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next