The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The What I Really Meant To Say Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:32 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 10
WIS: I understand.

WIRMTS: Fuck you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 1
What I said: Are you there? I didn't hear anything.

What I really meant to say: Oh. Clearly I've bored you again, have I? Conversation isn't about you, why on earth would I expect to hold your interest. Clearly you have other things to be doing. No reason to stay on the phone if we're not talking about you, right? At least feign interest, would you? Maybe a couple of conversational cues, a couple of "yeahs" or "uh huhs" and I'd never know. Instead, thank you for making me feel infinitesimally small and insignificant and a failure at basic conversation. Again. I could mention that this is a habit of yours.....but then that would get us talking all about you again and you'd just try and make me feel guilty for trying to bring up something that hurt my feelings. So. Whatever. You're uninvited to my early morning walk that you probably had no intention of showing up to anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:05 am 
2. Floating Rose

My friend and I where talking about which part of the other friend we wanted to posess if we had the chance.

What I said: "Well, I don't know."

What I really meant to say: "I want everything about you because I'm madly in love with you and have been since I first met you. You are the most amazing person I've ever met, and without you I'm nothing. Last night when you slept almost on top of me I had the most wonderful experience ever. I finally got to fall asleep and wake up with the love of my life closely in my arms. I love you, I'm in love with you and at this rate, I think I always will be."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:39 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
W Ihat said: I an sorry. I didn't mean to be patronizing.

What I should have said: I have asked you many times to only fill one side of the sinkl with dirty dishes but you don't give a fuck. How patronizing is it to ask you AGAIN to do something so basic?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 pm 
5. Willowhand

WIS: "You need to Get Away"

WIRMTS: "She's a fucking psycho that is abusing you in so many different ways. You clearly see it so make up excuses to stay like not being able to find a way out. If it's as bad as you say it is, then fucking walk to salvation and get away!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:57 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIS: Happy Wholidays!
WIRMTS: You're wonderful and amazing, one of the coolest people I've ever known, and I truly and sincerely wish you all the happiness in the world. You deserve to have a fantastic Christmas and the best possible start to the new year, because you are simply fantastic.

WIS: Spending $190,000 on a car seems a bit absurd to me, but it's your money and I will never judge you.
WIRMTS: I don't get it. I really and truly do not get spending that much money on yourself. I don't judge but I don't understand either. With people dying every day, people whose lives could be saved with just a fraction of that money, and you having other nice cars already... I honestly don't understand those kinds of expenses. It's your money to spend as you choose, but is that really the person you want to be? You're a good person who loves to help people, and it is hard for me to reconcile that with someone who spends that kind of money frivolously.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
WIS: Well that's a shame, maybe you can still get your money back.

WIRMTS: Seriously? I spent 2 fucking hours giving you camera advice and told you NOT to buy the Sony. I said Canon...C-A-N-O-N. What part didn't you understand?

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:46 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I said: That sounds like a nice night :) What will you watch?

What I really meant to say: I wish I could be there with you, joining you in your Doctor Who or just sitting in the same room while we both read. It sucks that I can't meet you yet, and that even when we do meet it'll only be for a few hours or at best a couple days. I wish we could date properly and just spend time together. I wish it didn't have to all be so complicated.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I Said: Me too <3<3
What I Really Meant to Say: It'll happen soon. I don't want to promise, because I can't be certain, but we will meet soon. I have to meet you; I can't be that close and not meet you. Soon we will get to have our in-person texting and scones and watch Doctor Who together. It will happen, because you are far too wonderful for me to not do everything in my power to spend time with you and find out if we have a real chance.

~Jas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:11 pm 
5. Willowhand

WIS: I'm glad you were able to get away.

WIRMTS: I'm sorry that I couldn't get you away. The pain you went through had to have been horrible. All I want is for you to be here right now so I can keep an eye on you. I just don't want anything like that to happen again. I want you safe.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:30 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIS: I'm too experienced at this point for minimum wage.

WIRMTS: Fuck you father. I've been working in this field for 3.5 years, I have a professional credential, and I have about half my coursework completed for my degree in child development; I'm not applying for the job my little sister, who's never worked with kids nor had any job longer than a month nor taken any child development classes, quit after a week because she got offered something better. I deserve more than that. I'm sure she will be great in time, but I'm great *now*, and I have the experience and education to back it up. No way in hell I deserve 7.25/hour for a job someone with no experience was too good for. You're an ass for even suggesting it.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I said nothing.

WIRMTS: I feel completely lost. You're the one I tell everything to, you're the only one I can talk to about my problems, but what about when my problems involve you and might ruin our relationship? I think I'm in love with you but I know you're straight, and I know you would understand and not have a problem with it, but I feel like we could never be as close again if I told you. I just care too much about what we have to take the risk, even if the risk could lead to so much more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:09 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIS: I guess I need time too.

WIRMTS: I'm falling for you, I've been falling for you for ages, and I thought you got that I want to be with you. I thought that's what you wanted too. I feel... a little bit cheated. I know that's not fair to you, because we were always supposed to take things slow, but I feel like you should have told me if you weren't looking for anything serious. I need time to figure out if I can handle this, if I can date someone who doesn't want what I want. I honestly don't think I can. I don't think I can be casual, I don't think that's who I am. I wish I could say it's just cause it's you, but it's more than that; I'm a relationship girl. I want romance and passion, I want love, I want to build my life with someone. I want that someone to be you, but if I can't have that, I think I'd rather keep looking for someone else than wait around for you to be ready. I don't know that I'm entirely ready to give up on you, but I'm not willing to to wait forever either. I want to be supportive and say take the time to figure things out, but I can't put my hearts or my life on hold. I don't know when you'll be ready and chances are you don't either; I can't just sit around, going crazy, waiting for you indefinitely. I want to give it a little time, a few days, to see if that's all you need or if somehow I make peace with all this, but I think it's already over. I'm not sure if I like you too much or not enough to wait for more, but I know casual dating, especially from several states apart, isn't what I want with you. I don't know how to tell you it's over because I don't *want* it to be over, but this isn't what I want either. I think the over is coming, and what I really need time for is accepting that, and figuring out how to tell you without ruining being friends.

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:29 am 
5. Willowhand

WIS: Hey! Why are you talking to me right now?

WIRMTS: Why are you talking to me? Bitch, we can't stand each other at work, why would you think I would like you now?

Psha...Kids these days... even though she's a good 15 years older than me. Whatevs. haha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:59 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I Said: It's been good.

WIRMTS: This is the best part of my, hearing from you. Just like it always is. I hated not talking to you yesterday; I want you in my life. It's hard to have a good day if you're not in it.

~Jas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 pm 

WIS: Oh that sounds nice.

WIRMTS: Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Seriously, just shut up. I don't fucking care and it's down right rude. I'll fucking show you bargain shopping. Fucking trophy wife. I'd rather be poor.

**Today this extremely rich woman was bagginga out her wealth and then tried to cry poor. She was telling me about how she & her husband went to an antique car show last week and bought not one, not two, but three vintage 1960's Corvettes, easily over a quarter million. So while she's rambling, I'm thinking, "Geez, just one third of that would pay off all my bills, including my house." Then she goes on to tell me about how extravagant he is and how she bargain shops for clothes at Target. Really, cuz I've never seen those $200 DESIGNER jeans in Target. Uh huh, yeah I believe you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 pm 
28. Com...plete

What she said: Enjoy your day!
What I said: I intend to!

What I really meant to say: I will probably be grinning the rest of the day over you randomly texting me.Just hearing from you makes any day wonderful.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
WSS: We need to get someone to watch the cat.

What I said: Can you take care of that?
WIRMTS: Well... it's your cat and we're going to visit your family so you can go to a wake for your high school teacher. So who's this we kimosabe?

Believe me, it's better that I said the first.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:44 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I said: I don't think my girl would like that.

What I really meant to say: I don't want to get set up by a stranger who's high on crystal meth, even if you do like Harry Potter.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:04 pm 
3. Flaming O

WIS: It's okay, I understand.

What I meant: I want you to quit your stupid new job because I'm selfish and want you all to myself for an entire week. Then you can go back and apologize and hopefully claim temporary lapse of judgment so you can maybe get the job back. I hate your job :(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:00 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
What I Said: "Not to be harsh, but you are not what I need right now."

What I meant to say: "I love you to death, and I really need you the way it is now, a very close friendship. But not in a romantic way, it's not that you're not good enough, you are a fantastic person. But I want someone to share my weird interests with, and you don't understand them most of the time. It just won't fit, we are too different, and any romantic feelings that are left will never do. But I would still die for you, if that is ever a question."

She hit me on the jaw when I shortened it to the first sentence when I was drunk.... Me and tact are not on a first name basis.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 pm 

Today I photographed a high school senior in an extremely short, extremely low cut, extremely tight formal dress with 4" heels. She could hardly stand or sit and when she did her boobs started to pop out. Then her Mom says the following:

"Um excuse me, but we don't want any cleavage. We're Baptist." :rofl :lmao I wasn't sure if I should burst out laughing or what.

WIS: Okay, no problem we'll fix it. Hon, try to pull your dress up a little further and sit up.

WIRMTS: So, Baptists don't have cleavage? Are you fucking kidding me? If you didn't want her boobs to fly out, then maybe you shouldn't have bought her the dress in the first place!!! I so feel sorry for you, because when this kid leaves home...you are in some serious trouble. Good luck with that!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I said: I'm sorry for worrying.

WIRMTS: If we're really okay, why don't you respond to anything romantic I say? Why haven't you said you love me even once in the last two weeks? If you want to be with me, why don't you show me a little affection, just once in a while? I can't work on fixing things if you won't admit anything's wrong. I know you're "private," but you have to let me in, at least a little, if we're going to have a chance in hell. If there really is nothing wrong, why are you treating me like a best friend instead of a girlfriend?

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:21 pm 
28. Com...plete

What she said: I'm not going to make plans with anyone but family. (and a little bit later, related to the previous statement) I feel sorry for whoever I fall in love with, cause I'm going to say things like "When we break up," cause I won't be picturing it lasting. (and a little later) Sometimes I worry that I keep everyone at a distance.

WIRMtS: To me, you are family. We've been friends for over a decade, and you've been my best friend for half that time. It hurts that you don't trust me enough to make plans together. It hurts to realize that you feel you keep me at a distance, because you are one of the people, if not the person, I'm closest to in the world. I share pretty much everything with you, and it hurts that you still feel like you keep me at a distance, and like you have to protect yourself. After everything we've been through, being close friends for literally half our lives, I would have thought you trusted me more than that. I know your best friend before me flaked out on you and you got hurt, but it was always her mo to fall through, and that has never been me, and you should know that by now. I have *always* been here for you, and you've always been here for me. I don't cancel plans or forget to call; we have scheduled call dates and we hang out any time you're in town and I pick up when you call. I'm your best friend, and I thought that counted for something. I know I'm not her, I'll never be her and we'll never be that close, but I still thought I mattered. I felt stung by you saying you keep everyone away, it makes me feel untrusted and unloved. What's so wrong with two friends both wanting to live somewhere new but not be alone picking somewhere to go together? Really, what the hell would be so bad about that plan? Do you honestly think I won't pull through, or that we wouldn't stay friends? You talk about being my kids' aunt, and a few weeks ago you said I need to move somewhere awesome cause you'll want to live close someday. What the hell is that about, if you don't think of me as family and you don't trust our friendship to last? I know you were probably joking about moving close, but I don't think you were about being an aunt to my kids. I certainly think of you that way, because for me you're family. It really hurts to realize you don't see me the same way. After 11 years, you should know I'm not going anywhere.

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:58 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
I am at a point of feeling too pissed off and too exhausted to cry but that didnt stop plenty of tears earlier. I know I sometimes let my emotions get the better of me but in so many cases with this individual I bite my tongue not only for the good of me but for the wellbeing of my family too because no matter what I say it always ends up worse if we defend ourselves so...what I said ( in a nice non challenging way) "Why did you say that stuff in there? I really don't think that was needed its somewhat embarrassing" ( to which a whole load of insults and crap was yelled my way some of which didnt even have any relevance to the situation at hand.) to which I calmly replied "I think you are being unfair but you can think what you like ok Terry"
What I should have said: "F*** you Terry you dont have the right to even be there, to comment on anything going on in my life let alone make me look and sound like an idiot in front of medical professionals! I do not lie,I have my pride and downplay my issues to my friends and loved ones but I do not lie to medical professionals what the hell would I have to gain by doing that??? dont bring my mother into it and use her as a weapon if you truly loved her you would not do that. I am sick of you using my family and my self esteem as a way of chipping at me, the way you see me will never change I get that but I was hoping that we could have reached a tolerability now but your mood swings and constant need for control has proved to me that this will not happen. I wish that my mother had never met you you make us all terribly unhappy most of the time and yet the excuse is always "Its just terry" its not good enough, I cant even pity you anymore because you bring all this on yourself, the whole world thinks that you are friendly and loving and amazing if only they knew the truth. I am sick of covering for you and if you threaten me one more time I shall involve the police.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:17 pm 

WIS: Okay well, thanks anyway.

WIRMTS: FUCK YOU. Don't ever bother asking me to watch your kids again or if you can borrow an egg or a cup of sugar or if one of your kids needs a ride home after school. I guess I'll just borrow M's ladder and put it in the bed of my truck and hope it reaches the roof and I don't get killed climbing up, even though you have a fifty footer sitting in your garage. No more favors for you or your kids. Ever. Fucking bitch.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:53 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIS: Do you really think so?

WIRMtS: Will things really get better? Do you really *want* things to get better? What the hell is wrong, and why won't you talk to me about it?!? *When* will things get better? Why aren't things better now? I need to know if you still believe in this, if you still want this. I need you to want this.
I'm losing my faith. I want to believe, but I'm scared. I don't care that I quit my job or that I left my apartment or that I'm losing money; none of that matters half as much as the risk of losing you.

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:46 am 
5. Willowhand

WIS: It's fine. It's cool. I understand.

WIRMTS: It hurts. It hurts so much because instead of confiding in me, or trusting me, or just talking to me, you'd rather cut me off and have us be just friends while you deal with whatever it is you're dealing with this time. Is it gonna be like this all the time? Every time you have turmoil, are you gonna break us off? I can't live a life like that.

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:11 am 
5. Willowhand

WIS: We are so on the same page about everything. Maybe be should date each other. No just kidding, I hope you find someone who makes you happy at the time you are ready for it.

WIRMTS: We should date. We have been through the same sort of hell, and I am out of it now, and I can help you. And I know you have to find out things for yourself now, and that there is no room for a relationship in your life. But I will help you with every step you'll have to take to get to where you want to be. And I will support you and I will be someone who will listen to what you'll have to say all the time. I will be someone to fall back on, and I will be patient. And I hope you will give me a chance to do that and be that. Because I want you to be happy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:52 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIS: Can you hang on to it for awhile until I have an address? Sorry for the hassle.
WIRMtS: You said I could have mail sent to your place, what did you expect??

WIS: Sometimes I feel like I don't fit into your life, but I know you are trying, so I will just be glad for the time we do get together.
WIRMtS: It sucks that you never have time. I know you're busy, but you need to find a way to fit me into your life. And I know you're trying and I know it takes time, but I get so damn tired of waiting. I get tired of feeling like I'm not a priority. I live you, but I get tired of having to be understanding and patient all the damn time.

~Jas

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next