The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 825 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: General Season 6 Spoilers - Part 11
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:54 pm 
It's that time again, the old Spoiler Thread as gotten too big, so here's the new one.

Before we get to the spoilers, there's a message that xita wanted to say...

Ok, I want this thread to go over better than the last thread. So a few suggestion. If you are new to the board, LURK and get a feel for the board before you post. Certain things are not going to go well here. Understand this is a W/T board and that is the priority and that is what we care about. Don't like it? Don't post. People, let's wait and see what happens in 21 before you condemn the writers and burn them at the stake. Speculation is fine but repetitive speculation is not. If you have made your point, repeating it will not make it any more valid. I know we are all dealing but being repetitive is not the way to go.

Here's the important spoilers from the last one...

From Dark Sheep Mysterioso Ep 18 Entropy:

quote:

All right. I give this as a gift to those who so see it fit as one. I'm not gonna give you all of the stuff I have BUT, I will give you a very good part of it. But there is an EVEN better part/ parts of this ep. Anyway:
ACT ONE
Int. Uc Sunnydale Campus- Day
As students stream out of class, we see WILLOW, books in hand, leaning up against the wall of the building. Kinda forced casual. TARA comes out of class. Willow sees her, brightens, walks to her.
T: Hey
W: Look at you. All coming-out-of-class and everything.
T: (smiling) I do that sometimes. Usually at the end part of the class.
W: Right [ for some reason the script says Warren, I guess they need a reader. Ruth you might want to apply! But Willow does say this line]
They walk together. Slowly. Not rushing anywhere.
T: (pointing awkwardly at Willow's neck) How's your...you know, after the basement deal?
Willow swivels her head, testing her neck.
W: It's between a hitch and a kink. With a side of twinge. It's okay.
T: And Buffy's okay too? Enjoying the refreshing sanity and so forth?
W: (overdoing) Ha! Yes! Refreshing san--that's funny! (compensating soberly) She's okay. A little...freaked. I'm glad she didn't hurt you.
T: You too.
A beat of silence, then:
T (cont'd): So this is becoming kind of a regular thing. You and me after class.
W: Uh, I didn't...
T: only this time you stuck around.
W: Oh, um...various sounds of hesitation [again I believe this should have been in parentheticals]
T: She was just a friend.
Willow's caught a little off guard. But relieved.
W: Friends are nice!
T: You rushed off before I could, you know, explain.
W: Officially, of course, I have to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.
T: Unofficially?
Willow just grins a big grin. They walk in silence for a moment. Willow, still nervous, takes a deep breath, then:
W: We should get coffee some time. Maybe some day this week after class.
T: I am free tomorrow. [{I know we're all cheering right now.}]
W: You could, you could bring your friend.
Tara's actually a little thrown by this.
T: I wasn't gonna--I mean, if you have a friend-- [uh oh! But alas:]
W: No! I'm, oh, I'm friendless.
T: Yeah, yeah. No friends--I mean, I have friends...[sadly I wasn't her friend ]
W: Many dear friends, yeah, but--
T: Coffee.
W: With us. Who are...just friends.
Eventually later they go to the Espresso Pump and Anya shows up and ruins their Coffee date so to speak. I have more info, but I think this is good enough for now. I'm sure someone else will have the info that I am NOT going to post at this time. Too much of a good thing can kill you!
For I am Dark Sheep Mysterioso. May all lesser sheep bow before me. And on a personal note, you will very much like the way this episode ends.

And here's the end which DSM was talking about...

quote:

Willow's bedroom

Tara: Things fall apart, they fall so hard. (Tara is standing in the door way.)
Willow: Tara.

Tara: There's so much to work through, trust has to build again on both sides,
you have to learn if you are even the same people you were, if you can fit in each other's lives, it's a long and important process and can we just skip it, and can you just be kissing me now?

Willow, searches Tara's face, did Tara just.

Yes.

Tara stares back nervous but sure.

Willow stands as Tara moves to her.

They kiss passionately, they interlock fingers, holding on as tight as they can, not letting go they keep kissing, it is intense, it is passionate, and it is above all else, love, truly and forever.

Spoilers from by AnGelX http://www.angelicslayer.com/tbcs/spoilers.html ...

quote:

Entropy

Ep: 18.

NEW! Having accepted the offer to become a vengeance demon again, Anya attempts to curse Xander for the pain he caused her...but she can't do it herself. Instead, she secretly enlists the help of someone else and it doesn't go how she expected.

NEW! The Trio have been following the Scoobies everywhere they go with hidden cameras. When one camera is discovered and the rest are traced, what some characters see on video proves to be devastating.

NEW! Buffy tries to spend quality time with Dawn to make up for her violent actions in "Normal Again" (if you consider trying to kill all her friends violent), but Dawn's idea of time well spent is the dangerous world of patrolling.

NEW! Buffy confesses to Dawn about her relationship with Spike and after an odd turn of events, Xander and Anya find out as well.

NEW! Dawn's stealing is readdressed.

NEW! After some sweet time spent together after class and a during coffee date, Willow and Tara do get back together and make with the major smoochies.

NEW! The Trio steal a disk needed for one of their upcoming big evil plans.

And here's more from ep 18 by AnGelX...

quote:

Here's that scene I mentioned from 18. The "coffee date."
ESPRESSO PUMP

Tara and Willow sit across a table from each other with coffee and scones. Comfortable, happy.

TARA
Okay, wait, it was under her wig?

WILLOW
It was this thing, and it came out from inside her head.

TARA
That's disgusting. What did it look like?

WILLOW
Well... let's put it this way. If I wasn't gay before...

TARA
Gah. And this was after the invisible ray?

WILLOW
Yes.

TARA
Okay, I go away for a couple of months...

WILLOW
Oh, did I tell you about the demon eggs?

TARA
See, now I know you're just trying to make me jealous.

WILLOW
So, what, no rollicking adventures in the dorms?

TARA
It's not the same. It's not like living in a house full of family or sharing a room with someone you...you know...

WILLOW
Are friends with?

Couple of lines from later on when they're talking with Anya...

TARA
It's not really so much about hating the men.

WILLOW
We're more centered around the girl on girl action.

Wish there was more to give... but that's pretty much it. There are a few other lines, but nothing much. If I find out anything about 19 with W/T, I'll let you know. It should be all happiness. Also, if I find out that the info I have is wrong, I will personally throw the party.

-Michelle

And finally, the bad news from AnGelX... Please accept the following spoiler. It is fact not a rumor. Deal with the eventuality but do not discuss the validity of the following spoiler

quote:

Hi.

I know I don't post here much anymore and I'm sorry that this post has to be the way it is. Especially now after you got such good news about W/T. But, I promised to say what I knew about Tara and Willow when I knew it and I figure I owe it to the board and other Tara supporters to tell you first. I know it is no consolation, but I am very sorry this is the news I have to bring to you. Fair warning, the following spoilers are very big.
Unfortunately, the character that does not survive is Tara. It is accidental, but she is killed by Warren who intended to kill Buffy. For those who don't want to know, I'm not going to get into details of how it happens. Willow tries to revive her, but because Tara is not taken away by mystical powers, Willow does not have what it takes at the time to bring her back. Consequently, this leads to Willow's return to magic and it's not a change for the good. Motivated by rage, she becomes consumed with dark magic and goes out on a rampage to seek revenge. If it helps at all, Warren suffers horribly at the hands of Willow for taking Tara's life.

I wish I had a way to make it better, but I can't. I will do whatever I can to find out if this is somehow reversed in later episodes. The events of 20 leave a lot of devastating storylines out in the open and I am hoping that everything gets reversed or corrected or something by the end of the finale. Right now, I'm afraid that I don't have anything on the last two episodes, so I have no idea what the writers have in store. In the case that I do find something out, or if I hear of any reappearance of Tara in any form or a turn for the better for Willow, I will try to let you know.

Again, not that it means anything, but I am really sorry. I wanted so badly for the information to be false and this was the last thing I ever wanted to post here. I hope I'll have something positive and wonderful to report to you later. You already know about the goodness in 18 and 19 should have a lot of W/T goodness as well, although I don't have anything specific to report to you right now. There is another happy scene between Willow and Tara in 18 that I don't think has been posted (the coffee date)...if it would help any, I could post it here. But maybe it's already been shared.

If you have any questions about what happens, I will do my best to answer them based on the information I have. You can contact me privately via e-mail, if you'd prefer.

-Michelle

And this post by xita...

quote:
I have lived in fear of this day for months. I came home each day and wondered if today was the day, I'd open the board, turn on yahoo and be flooded with the news.

The first thing I want to make clear is do not shoot the messenger. AngelX has been nothing but kind to us. I have asked her to post this here so that you guys know that it carries as much weight as anything AngelX has revealed all year and for us to be the first to hear it in the mildest terms possible. If you want to question the validity of the source do not involve AngelX has she has nothing to do with that. I know that we have at times have had conflict with certain spoiler providers but it was never with the spoiler but the attitude that came with it. We were trying to be forced to believe it without any evidence. And it is our right not to believe, or to live in denial or to do whatever we want.

We must be allowed to feel our feelings. This is terribly shocking, if true, if allowed to remain. I don't begrudge people their pain but I just want it to stay here in this thread. There are unspoiled (poor souls) people and it is their choice to stay that way. Part of me wishes I didn't know because I could then enjoy the glory that is ep 18, the ultimate shipper episode. And I will try to enjoy that, I have waited for that and I will have that. And I will also have w/t love. Because nowhere in this is their love betrayed. And I can never feel bad for having shipped these gals because it was all about the love to me. And no one can take that away from me.

I hope that certain people can avoid pettiness and not come to our board to gloat or celebrate. Any such post will cause immediate deletion and banning. I also suggest you stay off other boards, and I will understand if you need to leave this one as well. But know that at least here you will be with people who understand your pain. And we can get each other through this as best we can.

Personally, I have gone through several stages of grief and denial. I can't be sure this will air, and none of us will know till it does. I can't be mad at the TPTB for this yet until I see it played out. Till I see what is coming in ep 21 and 22. Then I will have all kinds of reactions. My biggest concern is that we hold it together. We have a great community here that has been built for over 2 years and I would hate for us to self-destruct over this potential storyline. Let's support this as we try to understand and process this information.

I'll be in chat all day today if people need to come and chat. yahoo IM: xita, write me xita@xita.org

And this post by len...

quote:

Thanks to Angel X for telling us here first before she posted to her own board. This is terrible news, if true, and I've been thinking about this all night. (Angel X agreed to hold off for a short time)

Grief isn't logical. There's no way to tell someone that they ought to feel this way or that, more for the passing of their grandmother than the passing of their cat. I can tell myself "It's just a TV show." and "They're imaginary." and "Get a life.", but that doesn't make it hurt less. Not for you and not for me.

I love Willow and Tara as a couple more than I have ever loved any characters on TV, and I've watched a lot of TV. Through my attention to them, I've met all the wonderful Kittens I've come to cherish and call friends these past couple of years. And now I'm preparing myself to grieve.

I say preparing myself, because it hasn't happened yet, and I don't think it will quite hit me until I've seen it on screen. And because I hold out a hope that these spoilers are false, or that my understanding of them is incomplete, or that there's a twist I just don't know about. But my eyes are clear. We don't always get what we want. This could all be true. So I prepare myself for the worst.

The thing I hold onto, the thing that prevents sadness and anger from welling up in me and shutting me down is the small comfort of knowing what this storyline, this relationship has meant to so many people, and the feeling that its good effects don't end just because it ends. If this all turns out to be true, if Tara dies, she won't die out of some self hating loneliness. She won't die because of "the horror" of her gayness. She won't die because of the hate of the world, just the evil of one twisted person seeking his own agenda. And if it happens, when it happens, the end comes with Tara and Willow reconciled. Loving each other, back together. And anyone who ever watches or writes about Buffy from now on will know it and see it and acknowledge it. It's television history. It's helped people. It's opened some eyes. It's important.

I don't know all of you equally well. But I love this community, fiercely, and I hate to see it in pain. I hope we can hang together and comfort each other as we absorb this news. Right now, I mostly feel sadness. I know some folks will feel anger, and I can't tell you not too. But please don't attack Angel X. She's a real person, a woman named Michele, she's been a friend to the moderators and a friend to the board, this grieves her too and she's trying as best she can to see if there's any other information that changes things. And while the death of Tara means the most to us as Kittens, if this information is true, it represents a very, very dark group of episodes all around, the whole show is tossed on it's head. There will be other people, other shippers, other boards upset by the things that happen, and I hope that we don't attack them either, they don't control who lives or dies.

It's posted in the link at the top of the page, but my email address is l_mccain@hotmail.com, and my Yahoo IM name is Hugin_len, if folks want to talk but don't feel comfortable for whatever reason, feel free to write privately. We can get through this. Help each other. Thank you.

-len

New spoilers from AnGelX http://www.angelicslayer.com/tbcs/spoilers.html ...

quote:

Entropy

Ep: 18.

NEW! When Buffy and Spike run into each other while on patrol, they chat and Spike again raises the issue of Buffy confessing to her friends about her "relationship" with him. Although she doesn't want to, Buffy's confident her friends will get over it since they dealt with her trying to kill them.

NEW! After discovering the camera planted at Buffy's house, Xander suspects Spike is behind the spying and Buffy confronts him on the issue. He isn't responsible, but his anger towards Xander only increases when Buffy seems to actually believe her friend over Spike.

NEW! Unable to curse Xander with the help of other Scoobies, Anya goes to someone who actually hates Xander: Spike. Unfortunately though, her efforts to get him drunk and trick him into wishing Xander bodily harm take a turn for the twisted and the two very drunk demons end up trying to sooth their broken hearts by moving on...with each other. What the two don't realize though is that a hidden camera in the Magic Box catches the whole event on camera, allowing the entire rest of the gang and the Trio to witness it.

Seeing Red

Ep: 19.

NEW! The Trio do something that leads to Jonathan and Andrew getting arrested. Warren on the other hand avoids being caught and instead begins his solo career. If you doubted he was evil before...you won't by the end of this episode.

NEW! Spike locates Buffy and tries to make her "feel" again, but ignores the fact that she isn't interested. Buffy overpowers him and makes it very clear that he went *too* far, which awakens Spike to the reality of the situation. He acts of his own free will, but he is led by emotions and his intentions are not to hurt her.

Villains

Ep 20. Writer: Marti Noxon

UPDATED! One sweeps episode... lots of drama. The lives of two Scoobies are gravely endangered and a big bad is unveiled.

NEW! Spike shows up in Africa where he puts his life on the line to get the chip out. He meets with a demon and confidently agrees to take on whatever challenges the demon offers as long as he gets the chip removed if he wins.

NEW! With so much danger surrounding the gang, Buffy takes Dawn to stay with Spike, but instead encounters Clem crypt-sitting for the vampire and learns that Spike left Sunnydale for a while.

And finally, there's AnGelX's Extra Spoilage link.

Editing to add the spoilery bit for episode 19 from Amber's appearance on loveline as transcribed by JBC:

quote:

AB: I just spent some lovely lesbian time actually.

D: Lovely lesbian time?

AB: Yes, I was naked in bed … well, I wasn’t naked because I had modesty clothing on. But I was in bed with my lover on the show and we were…

A: Willow?

AB: Willow yes. (a squishing sound is heard in the background). Yes, there we go that lovely sound. [Amber doesn’t sound amused…]

A: Is modesty clothing like pasties and a fig leaf or something?

AB: It’s more like a bandau thing [??sp huh?? don’t know this word] and like boxer shorts.

A: So that when you pull the covers down, it can appear that you’re naked but if you stop at a certain point…

AB: Yeah. Exactly. Exactly. They’re stuffed. [?? Huh??]

A: I always thought that was distracting like in those James Bond movies. He bangs the beejezus out of her all night and then the next morning, she holds the cover up as she climbs out of bed (Amber is laughing through all of this) like a matador.

AB: Yeah!

A: I’m always like “Honey …”

AB: He’s already seen it.

A: Yes!

AB: Been there done that.

A: He smelled it too. (Amber laughs) What’s the deal with holding the sheet up? It’s distracting to me is all.

AB. It was for you ‘cause then with the voyeurs … you know…

That's the end of the spoilery section!

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited March 21, 2002).]quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:17 am 
*deep breath*

OK. *Accepting that Tara is going to die.*

But that's really sad! I won't watch any more if they don't bring her back.

I don't want Tara to die for good. I can see the scriptwriters are trying to make it dramatic by having a storyline like that but from what I have heard of Season 6 (haven't seen any, I live in the UK) it sounds like it's ALL been doom & gloom. The audience will just feel depressed and alienated if it finishes on the same note. Well, I will, anyway.

I'm not wishing to repeat what others have said before. Can we have some spoilers/ideas on how they could turn this around after ep. 20?

One thing I would say is that if there IS a big twist or reversal of what has happened, I'm guessing the writers would be much more likely to protect THOSE kind of secrets than the details of the bad stuff that goes before... this way instead of a couple of weeks' angst about Tara's death / bad Willow (i.e. watching it on TV after having had no clue, and waiting to see what happened) we have MONTHS! This gets people more involved in the programme... Everyone's talking about it. Far more than they would a HAPPY storyline (e.g. a wedding that went right or something!)There will be rumours in magazines & not just on the Net and more people might tune in. I think the producers realise this.

Think about it: if a happy ending was leaked straightaway less people would watch!

I am betting the Tara death storyline is most probably true... but it is out there, and for a reason. If you consider the vision Joss Whedon has had from the beginning, coupled with the past treatment of the lesbian relationship & the need for ratings - it makes no sense to kill Tara for good. Maybe for a while - tug at the heartstrings etc - but we human beings like our happy endings, even in Buffy, and this is known.

I know the producers have commented that you can't keep having resurrections or it gets really silly... which makes me think if there's a "fixer" for all this it's not just simply bringing Tara back - we've read that Willow can't do that. Too easy. It's got to be something BIGGER and something different.

Well, here's wishing for a happy ending - to be appreciated all the more after all the trauma & pain getting there...

(These girls rock and I am not giving up on them without a fight (grrr!))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:42 am 
As sad as I will be watching episode 18, knowing what happens in 19, I soooo can't wait to watch it. April 25? is going to be too long of a wait. I hope we get some new spoilers soon... I'm going crazy.

Tara has to come back, or I'm not sure I can watch next season.

Jen

------------------
Tara: I am, you know
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:32 am 
I'm not even sure I can handle watching Tara die a temporary death...which I am convinced it is, even if I have to write it in fanfic myself to prove it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:50 am 
April 25th?! That's when the next new episode is? JESUS CHRIST! I don't think I can handle Tara dying too, especially since we don't know if she's really going to come back! And I won't be able to fully enjoy seeing Willow and Tara getting back together in 18 because Tara's death will be looming a week away.

------------------
Tara: "I understand. You have to be with the person you l-love."
Willow: "I am." – "New Moon Rising"

"But with Tara, I just know she likes Willow, and she already has one of those" – "Family"

"Honey, in case you didn’t hear me the first six-thousand times, no more teleportation spells." – "Crush"

Willow: "I figured, life goes by so fast, if you don’t write stuff down it just gets…lost."
Tara: "Down to every last bagel"
Willow: "Down to every last everything I do with you" – "Forever"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:55 am 
I know, I totally agree with you. I won't be able to watch the part when they show Tara afterwards. That is going to rip out my heart.

I will be very sad to watch them reconcile, but I can't NOT watch it. It's what we've been wanting for sooo long. I miss our girls, so much. I feel like, I lost a part of myself, when they broke up.

And yes, April 25 is right, I believe. It's too far away. I'm going crazy. I'm trying to read W/T fan fic to get me through, than it just makes me even more sad.

I wish we had some spoilers for episodes 20 or 21 or 22. I really hate this not knowing crap. Tara has to come back. They can't do that. I have faith in Joss.

Jen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 2:48 am 
DarkHorizons.com posted "major spoilers" yesterday, which today they discounted as 98% incorrect.

quote:

From Dark Horizons http://www.darkhorizons.com

Buffy's Domain of Delight has details an various upcoming episodes but most interestingly of all is a large breakdown of the big events leading up to and including the season finale - here's an excerpt. Be warned there's HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD: "Tara is killed by Warren. 2) Willow goes dark. She tries to kill Warren but resists the urge. Rack however does it for her, because he and Warren are after the same evil goal. 3) Willow falls completely to the dark side. She becomes a spellcasting power conduit for Rack and is kept in a hallucinatory state of bliss. In this state, she lives an ideal life with Tara. 4) Buffy goes on a Slayer quest and is guided by a spirit in the image of Tara. She learns that Giles did the dirty work for her in killing Ben/Glory. 5) In order to save Willow and to stop Rack, a spell is cast to purge all of Willow's spellcasting abilities from her physical being. This shocks her into a catatonic state. 6) With the help of the Troika's technology, Buffy kills Rack -- her first human kill. This causes her to start falling towards darkness (i.e. Faith). 7) Willow is put into the hospital in the end. 8) Dawn is taken away from Buffy and put into foster care. She and Buffy have a tearful good-bye before the cops take Dawn away. Buffy: "I'm so sorry, Dawnie -- I failed you...." SOB! Final scene is Buffy sitting in her house in the dark". Thanks to 'Clint'

I realize these have been discounted in past threads, but as it's a new one, thought it might be useful to remind people of what is not (except for Tara's death, which we're still waiting for word on its permanency) going to happen. And I'll be actively avoiding Buffy's Domain of Delight for any present and future spoilers. Michelle, Bob and Dark Sheep Mysterio (sorry, don't remember your real name, my bad) ROCK!quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 3:14 am 
A few things from the last thread:

Does anyone find it strange that Buffy would leave Dawn with Clem? So far, he's been very funny and despite his yen for kittens, he seems like a sweet guy. However, how much does Buffy really know about him? She's entrusting the life of the one person she'd give up the world for to a demon with unknown background. Most likely, Clem's babysitting of Dawn will be played for laughs, but there is something about it that makes me uneasy. My stomach hasn't settled down from all of the twists ME is giving us this year.

Lesbian cliches:
Rebecca - evil maid obsessed with the former and current mistress of the house.

Dracula's Daughter - total lesbos.

Fried Green Tomatoes - it was a lesbian relationship in the book, although it was whitewashed for the screen. Still one of the close "friends" dies.

Boys on the Side: The lesbian doesn't die, but the friend that she had an unrequited love for did.

[This message has been edited by invisigoth (edited March 21, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 4:57 am 
I found it interesting that someone posted that S5-S6-S7 could be all one continuous season, and that Restless at the end of S4 could perhaps be wrapped round the beginning and end of the story.

Cetainly there are still many aspects of Restless to be explained, such as the major part Tara played in both Buffy and Willow's dreams, foreshadowing Dawn, holding out the Tarot card, talking about knowing names and who you are etc.

As someone said, S6 seems to be replaying the themes of S5, but instead of a God being the opponent, it is a Geek (assuming Warren is the only real bad guy here, the others just being minions of his).

There are some other similarities I don't think anyone else has mentioned, concerning T/W. In S5 ep6 (Family) Tara casts a spell on the Scoobies (including Willow) to distort the truth, but is forgiven for it. In S6 ep6 (All the Way), Willow casts the 'Forget' spell on Tara and is NOT forgiven for it.

In S5 ep19 Tough Love, Tara is captured by the God and is brain-sucked but not dead, In S6 ep19 Seeing Red (so it seems) Tara is killed by the Geek. In both instances, the action has caused Willow to lose control of her magic. But against the God she still manages to retain something of her humanity, against the Geek it appears from what we have heard that she goes totally insane.

I can't help thinking that this is all part of a trial that is being played out - put the characters in the same but different situations, and see how they cope. Buffy has had similar tribulations over the 2 seasons.

Is it going to continue until S7, all characters still there and in the same life-threatening crises, until they make the correct decision? And will we then get another 'Restless' episode to expalin it all?

Allt his speculation is making my brain hurt - we need new spoilers me thinks!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:55 am 
Ok, this is purely speculation.

On Spoilerslayer it says for episode 20 that there are a few old faces: Rack, Clem and Katrina.

Now Katrina was supposed to have been killed by Warren in episode 13. So why are we seeing her again unless there is some sort of reversal or maybe Warren trying to play tricks on the slayer but then again she already knows that katrina is dead, so the last theory has holes!

Anybody got any news/views on this?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:58 am 
So in S5 E21 Willow "found" Tara does that mean that S6 E21 will be the same?

(what's up with 19 being the 'W/T Trauma' episodes)

EDITED TO ADD:
capricornmist, I believe AnGel X said that Willow uses Katrina to torture Warren.
How? I dunno.

------------------
The Paradox of Fiction http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/f/fict-par.htm

[This message has been edited by Epicurus (edited March 21, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:08 am 
quote:
Originally posted by capricornmist:

On Spoilerslayer it says for episode 20 that there are a few old faces: Rack, Clem and Katrina.

Now Katrina was supposed to have been killed by Warren in episode 13. So why are we seeing her again unless there is some sort of reversal or maybe Warren trying to play tricks on the slayer but then again she already knows that katrina is dead, so the last theory has holes!

Those spoilers come from Angel X and are copied elswhere as always. Like Epicurus said Willow apparently uses the image of Katrina. AngelX made a comment about this is one of the previous spoiler threads. I'd look it up but it is depressing , and I rather not start another 'how bad can Willow be' speculation. (Yup yup this was a hint to not do that again). We will have to wait and see I guess.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited March 21, 2002).]quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:13 am 
Ok, but this is one little sad tidbit.. I was just now--hey, I'm a wee bit slow and I avoid threads when they get beyond 10pages--realizing the timeline for the whole thing and this is all going to go down a week before my birthday.. Motherfuckers.

------------------
"Believe me I don't want to go,
And it'll grieve me 'cause I love you so
But we both know..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:23 am 
Hmmmm I suppose that would explain it.
Oh well back to the drawing board!

I think we are going to be drowned in spoilers up until the finale, there seems to be to many of these going around for my liking.

For instance Tara`s death, surely this would have been one of things that ME would have wanted keeping under complete wraps, if she is indeed to be the BSD. Why let a very big cat out of the bag so soon on in the series?

Also i`m not disagreeing with the fact that WIllow could become the big bad, not permantly though I hasten to add. Cause she is soooooooooo cute, yet she is sexy when she is angry, *lets out deep sigh*

Rachelle

------------------
"I want you, but i`m not giving in this time.
Goodbye to you, goodbye to everything that I knew.
You were the one I loved, the one thing I tried to hold onto."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:25 am 
Ok so I admit to not having read the whole thread but it is hard to keep up and with so much going on it is diffcult to not repeat some of the things going on, so cut me some slack! :-)

------------------

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:38 am 
Who is not cutting you slack? Me? I just replied to your post, I did not say look it up for yourself. Am I misreading you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:49 am 
*blush*

Sorry misread your post. *blush*

*on hands and knees* Sorry!

Thinking - *What was that I told you, don`t upset the natives, so what do you do! Dumb ass! Now your gonna get your ass kicked! ooohh a bit of S&M, bloody hell behave yourself! Your rambling, am I, yes you should know it`s your bloody head! Oh yeah right*

------------------

[This message has been edited by capricornmist (edited March 21, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 7:01 am 
I love it when we start a new spoiler thread - it's so full of hope and optimism. Nothing like a clean slate; like when you get new notebooks for school.

Okay, enough of that - let's get back to this depressing season. Amy - why aren't we hearing her name in the spoilers? I know we heard rumors she has one ep left (don't know if that's been confirmed), but honestly, after she left Willow at the door, I thought she had "I'll Be Back" stamped all over her ass. It was too easy getting rid of her.

I also can't help but wonder if once Willow goes 'magick happy' again that Amy might show up to participate in the activities. Just a thought because my mind isn't preoccupied with real spoilers. We need spoilers.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 7:04 am 
Well now, on hands and knees? Hmmm.
Ah nevermind, lets just say we misread each other. I would not blame anyone for missing one post among the thousands we've had, and if this native were really upset you would not be able to miss it, I do big red fonts really well you see.

Anyway, move along people, nothing to see here.

Oh and I just wanted to say I have added Amber's spoilery loveline blabbage to the first post.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:27 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Jen/jennpurr:
And yes, April 25 is right, I believe.

It's not - you're a few days off. The 25th is a Thursday. April 23rd is the day you are looking for here. The schedule will most likely be:

April 23 - Entropy
April 30 - Seeing Red
May 7 - Villians
May 14 - Ep 21
May 21 - Ep 22

Unless for some reason they decide to move Entropy further up into April since it won't land in sweeps anyway.

------------------
Autumn

I have the sudden urge to dedicate my productive cooperation.quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:31 am 
I thought I would pop in and mention that UPN plans to air the last two episodes as a 2 hour season finale. They also plan to begin to heavily advertise this.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:41 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Ed The Spoiler:
I thought I would pop in and mention that UPN plans to air the last two episodes as a 2 hour season finale. They also plan to begin to heavily advertise this.

Hey Ed! No hard feeling from before? I mean I hope you are right!

quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:47 am 
2 hours?? why would they do that? if it's true it'd be 2 hours of pain waiting for a happy ending!

------------------
If there's a better place you can take me, a better life you can give me, whatever place i can start all over. Then i would never need what you gave me, i never need you to save me and never feel like this life it's over over.

Todo lo que necesitamos es sentido comun y eso no puede ser enseñado

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:51 am 
DrLloyd -

No hard feelings on my end because I completely understand the reluctance to trust anything anyone says on here. I think that, in general, you all have been very generous in how you've responded to what I've said.

I'm refraining from commenting further until there is more confirmation... Until then, enjoy the debate, speculation, intrigue, and hot lesbian sex talk.

Ed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:58 am 
quote:
Originally posted by Ed The Spoiler:
... hot lesbian sex talk.

Please tell me that's a spoiler. hehe

So a two-hour premiere and a two-hour finale. I guess that makes sense. Wonder how it will affect the scheduling.

quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:59 am 
quote:
Originally posted by capricornmist:

Also i`m not disagreeing with the fact that WIllow could become the big bad, not permantly though I hasten to add. Cause she is soooooooooo cute, yet she is sexy when she is angry, *lets out deep sigh*

Rachelle

And yet, I just don't think that this is what they're thinking about when they're plotting out the season for the year.

------------------
"Believe me I don't want to go,
And it'll grieve me 'cause I love you so
But we both know..."
quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 10:04 am 
Welcome back Ed - I must admit we got a little confused last week, with two different 'Ed the Spoilers' posting, but you certainly had the most interesting and encouraging things to say after a week of torment for most Kitties!

Looking forwards to hearing more news soon!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 10:15 am 
Edited cause I was overstating the info we have so far.

[This message has been edited by Wiccagrrl (edited March 21, 2002).]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 10:19 am 
Yeah, you`re right I dare say ratings come into it somewhere.

------------------

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 10:21 am 
Hm.. Not exactly. Amber indicated that she had some scene with Aly, and indicated that the scene involved them beign in bed and simulated nudity. But she did not say directly that it was a love scene. It may have been more of the snuggling in bed we saw earlier this season, and for all we know it may be as tame as a conversation in bed. It may be that there's the implication in the scene that they had been making love, or were about to start, but I don't want people thinking "A love scene" is a definite known thing.

Wanda said something about a steamy W/T scene, but again, I don't want people to start expecting as definite a scene we don't know the exact details of yet. Hopefully, it'll be what we want it to be, but there's enough speculation floating around already.

-len

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 825 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next