The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Introduction Thread # 4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:10 pm 
Hey 42olives and celticqueen, come check out the "Kitty Gathering" thread - there may be a New England kitty get together brewing.

42olives - the Dairy Joy! I know exactly where that is!

celticqueen - congratulations on your upcoming addition!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:43 am 
IP: LoggeddiegosmummaBlessed Wannabe

posted March 21, 2002 11:17               
Hello All!
I registered yesterday...and I'm posting today. Very contrary to my quiet, lurking little self, but you all seem so sweet that it seemed rude not to introduce myself.
My name is Lisa; I live just outside Detroit, Michigan with my wife Diane and our son Diego. I am a TV and movie addict from way back. I've been into Buffy from the beginning (tuesday is a sacred day at our house) but became officially obsessed during season 4.
The whole Tara/Willow thing makes me want to squeeze my girl and reminds me how lucky I am to have found her.
Feel lucky to have run across the Kittens as well.
-Lisa

[This message has been edited by diegosmumma (edited March 21, 2002).]

IP: Logged

posted March 21, 2002 11:17                Hello All!
I registered yesterday...and I'm posting today. Very contrary to my quiet, lurking little self, but you all seem so sweet that it seemed rude not to introduce myself.
My name is Lisa; I live just outside Detroit, Michigan with my wife Diane and our son Diego. I am a TV and movie addict from way back. I've been into Buffy from the beginning (tuesday is a sacred day at our house) but became officially obsessed during season 4.
The whole Tara/Willow thing makes me want to squeeze my girl and reminds me how lucky I am to have found her.
-Lisa

[This message has been edited by diegosmumma (edited March 21, 2002).]IP: LoggedPerfume VFloating Rose

posted March 21, 2002 15:05               

(Raises hand) Hi. I'm Graham, I registered earlier this month. I'm a student from Britain, I'm bisexual, currently single, living in rented accomodation, and 18-going-on-19.

I have a pointlessly cynical sense of humour. My interests include cinema, a wide variety of music (my user name is a song by Pavement) and hanging around on message boards.

Couldn't describe myself as a long-time lurker or anything, but I've been very active in W/T fandom for a long time. I write the episode reviews at www.extraflamey.com.

I spend most of my time on the 'net at Hannigan.com. My favourite Buffy episode is Graduation Day Part 1, my favourite W/T moment is the conversation at the end of 'Hush'.

posted March 21, 2002 15:05                (Raises hand) Hi. I'm Graham, I registered earlier this month. I'm a student from Britain, I'm bisexual, currently single, living in rented accomodation, and 18-going-on-19.

I have a pointlessly cynical sense of humour. My interests include cinema, a wide variety of music (my user name is a song by Pavement) and hanging around on message boards.

Couldn't describe myself as a long-time lurker or anything, but I've been very active in W/T fandom for a long time. I write the episode reviews at www.extraflamey.com.

I spend most of my time on the 'net at Hannigan.com. My favourite Buffy episode is Graduation Day Part 1, my favourite W/T moment is the conversation at the end of 'Hush'. IP: LoggedCajjyBlessed Wannabe

posted March 21, 2002 15:32            

Hi
First I would like to say how impressed I am with the posters on this board. Being a compulsive lurker, I have visited many differant messageboards. Most of them are the same; you post a topic, and then wait for the flaming to begin. I decided to join this board because it appears to be differant, it seams to be full of mature, smart people who actually care about what you have to say.

My name is Chris, 27 years old, and have just recently started watching Buffy. The very first episode I saw was "Family", and boy was I hooked. Thanks to the wonders of cable TV, I think I've just about caught up on all of the old episodes. The only two that I know for a fact I have not seen are "The Body" and "Once More With Feeling". From what I hear they are arguably two of the best episodes...don't you feel sorry for me

posted March 21, 2002 15:32             Hi
First I would like to say how impressed I am with the posters on this board. Being a compulsive lurker, I have visited many differant messageboards. Most of them are the same; you post a topic, and then wait for the flaming to begin. I decided to join this board because it appears to be differant, it seams to be full of mature, smart people who actually care about what you have to say.

My name is Chris, 27 years old, and have just recently started watching Buffy. The very first episode I saw was "Family", and boy was I hooked. Thanks to the wonders of cable TV, I think I've just about caught up on all of the old episodes. The only two that I know for a fact I have not seen are "The Body" and "Once More With Feeling". From what I hear they are arguably two of the best episodes...don't you feel sorry for me

IP: LoggedAll4W/TFloating Rose

posted March 21, 2002 23:13               

Greetings Kittens, I have been lurking, absorbing the wonderful aura of your board..Especially the spoiler board..

I only recently started watching BtVs, sat thru all 5 seasons in fell swoop and have become quite enamored of W/T and their relationship..

Being 100 lesbian my own darn self, it is a beautiful thing to see the devotion and true love between these two women on a weekly television series..

Kudos to all the kittens, moderators, posters and others who have made this the wonderful W/T haven that it is..

------------------
100%Les

posted March 21, 2002 23:13                Greetings Kittens, I have been lurking, absorbing the wonderful aura of your board..Especially the spoiler board..

I only recently started watching BtVs, sat thru all 5 seasons in fell swoop and have become quite enamored of W/T and their relationship..

Being 100 lesbian my own darn self, it is a beautiful thing to see the devotion and true love between these two women on a weekly television series..

Kudos to all the kittens, moderators, posters and others who have made this the wonderful W/T haven that it is..

------------------
100%Les
IP: LoggedUSFsoprannaUSFBlessed Wannabe

posted March 21, 2002 23:30            

NEW KITTY, MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!!

Glad to be here!

I am a Vocal Music Major at USF. I've been watching BUffy on/off for a few seasons, but really started diggin' it the second half of season five. If you would, PLEASE visit my fan fic site, "Light & Night" - it centers on the B/S pairing, but the other characters get PLENTY of play time!
www.geocities.com/soprannaUSF/

------------------
[Quote]Mommy & Daddy have the best cocaine, Ritalin's never gonna be the same.[/QOUTE]

-'I'm Bouncing off the Walls Again' by Sugarcult

SoprannaImage

http://www.angelfire.com/ar3/sopranna/0001.JPG

posted March 21, 2002 23:30             NEW KITTY, MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!!

Glad to be here!

I am a Vocal Music Major at USF. I've been watching BUffy on/off for a few seasons, but really started diggin' it the second half of season five. If you would, PLEASE visit my fan fic site, "Light & Night" - it centers on the B/S pairing, but the other characters get PLENTY of play time!

------------------
[Quote]Mommy & Daddy have the best cocaine, Ritalin's never gonna be the same.[/QOUTE]

SoprannaImage

http://www.angelfire.com/ar3/sopranna/0001.JPGIP: LoggedSara PoeBlessed Wannabe

posted March 21, 2002 23:34               

hi everybody. My name is Sara and I just found out bout this board today.

The first post I read here was about the girl Laura commiting siucide in the UK. That was so sad. Some people just can't accept a person for who they want to be. Its not fair.

I'll read a lot of the posts before I add my own. Hopefully we can be friends I already signed up to be a kittie but forgot to put my photo on so I e-mailed Xita bout it so hopefully you can see what I look like soon.

Or you can see my profile at http://www.faceparty.com/sarapoe.

um...ok, thats all. blessedbe

*edited for spoilery hint

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited March 22, 2002).]

posted March 21, 2002 23:34                hi everybody. My name is Sara and I just found out bout this board today.

The first post I read here was about the girl Laura commiting siucide in the UK. That was so sad. Some people just can't accept a person for who they want to be. Its not fair.

I'll read a lot of the posts before I add my own. Hopefully we can be friends I already signed up to be a kittie but forgot to put my photo on so I e-mailed Xita bout it so hopefully you can see what I look like soon.

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited March 22, 2002).]IP: LoggedeccentrictulipBlessed Wannabe

posted March 22, 2002 22:42               

i'm not even sure i'm posting this in the right spot....well, we'll find out....i haven't been watching the show for very long at all--just started when i caught the finale from season five actually. (what timing right? i start watching-they kill buffy....oh well.) at least they brought her back....the reason i kept watching? TARA.

------------------
~*i know she's watching that star...gonna twinkle...*~

posted March 22, 2002 22:42                i'm not even sure i'm posting this in the right spot....well, we'll find out....i haven't been watching the show for very long at all--just started when i caught the finale from season five actually. (what timing right? i start watching-they kill buffy....oh well.) at least they brought her back....the reason i kept watching? TARA.

------------------
IP: Loggedalexis_18Blessed Wannabe

posted March 23, 2002 04:10            

hi... i was looking for cute willow and tara stuff and i landed... here!

anyway, i'm 18... still in the closet... and definitely a willow/tara admirer.

anyway... how do i include my avatar in here?
thanks.

------------------
"deep down i was glad,
it was cold for a while,
i was keeping you warm,
i was secretly loving you."
-j. pintauro

posted March 23, 2002 04:10             hi... i was looking for cute willow and tara stuff and i landed... here!

thanks.

------------------
"deep down i was glad,
it was cold for a while,
i was keeping you warm,
-j. pintauro

Hi y'all,

I'm Kamil, a long-time fangirl with many fannish interests and pairings, but for the purposes of this forum I'll stick to the delicious Tara/Willow parts of my obsession.

I didn't watch the first three seasons of Buffy (I'd seen the movie *shudder*), but all my fannish friends (well, the ones whose taste I respect anyway ) had been pimping Buffy at me like crazy from day one. So I was pretty familiar with the characters and their backstory -- everyone was quite adamant that I needed to know what was the what to avoid being totally lost.

So I turn to the WB one fine Tuesday night and, lo and behold, I find myself watching "Hush". Not a bad ep to lose your Buffy virginity to, ya know> *eg* However I *immediately* called said friends, demanding to know why in the bleepin' hell they hadn't mentioned that Willow had a *girlfriend*!?

Hello? We are all slash fen here (well, there actually), so it almost surpassed belief to think that they'd left out that teensy, tiny, little detail. Forget the most important scoop much, guys?

But to their credit, it turned out that they hadn't told me about our gal's affair simply because it was new. Quite new -- as in this was Tara's first appearance on the show, and wasn't it *way* cool to watch two girls literally falling in love at first sight. *happy sigh*

So I think that my favorite Willow/Tara moment will always be their conversation in the lounge after they got their voices back. Willow just glowed while they were talking, and Tara's got the shy but seductive eye flirting thing down to an art form. Followed closely by their reunion at the bottom of Glory's tower. Or maybe the pop machine bit -- or perhaps when they echoed that in "The Gift", so that Spike could get up to the tower to try and defend Dawn. Then again it might be when they let us in on Miss Kitty's rescue from the pound. I still giggle thinking of the half-camel. *snerk*

Joss has said that he didn't originally intended to have Tara be Willow's new love interest, but that they fell in love in his head from the first time he began writing their scenes together.

And ya know, I think that's what makes them so wonderful and so special. They came together not because of ratings, or fan pressure *cough*Spike/Buffy*cough*; instead they come from someplace deep and honest and true within Joss himself.

I think that's why I have faith in Joss to handle their relationship, past, present, and future. Their love started as pure truth, plain and simple. Granted, Joss loves deep, visceral emotional responses (be they highs or lows) to his work (like most of the writers I know), but at the end of the day, I believe he'll choose to side with the truth he discovered within himself.

Oh yeah, my website is here, in case anyone's remotely interested. http://kamil.slashcity.com

Warning: while every single story and erotic moment is a gay erotic story and moment (well, except for the story where I killed Methos and Amanda off so I could watch Duncan suffer; he's just so beautiful when he's in pain *eg*), it's all gay sex of the guy/guy kind. Sorry about that.

But don't hate me yet; I have many, many ideas for some hot girl/girl action -- and just think, with Willow and Tara I can totally indulge my love of sappy comfort!fic to my heart's content -- Joss being kind enough to have already provided the hurt necessary for really good hurt/comfort fic.

When our girls get back together I see intensely possessive, sweaty, Mine!, frantic sex, followed by a lovely bubble bath (champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries, of course) leading to a much softer, sweeter renewal of a love that will never truly die.

In addition, one could place this smutty goodness almost anywhere in the history of their relationship. From Tara's fear that Willow would choose Oz; to the ending of "The Gift"; right up to where we are now. Cool, huh?

God. For someone who thinks almost all of her favorite characters look utterly beautiful in their pain, I certainly am a softy sometimes. But hey, if ever any girls in love deserve much, much comfort; soft kissy snuggles -- mixed lightly with the occasional 'gotta have you, gotta have you *now*! vibe, followed by ripping off of clothes, tossing them all over the room, and feral, horny Tara (by the by, I get a shivery sensation just thinking about sexually aggressive Tara) tossing Willow onto the bed thrown in for variety, it's these two. Huh. Seems I think that these two deserve to have sex, sex, and more sex.

And then a lovely, soapy interlude in the shower -- just so they don't get out of practice.

Hey, I can dream, can't I? And maybe, just maybe, if we're really good they'll even let us watch. *eg*

------------------
Kamil
--
I feel like Spike explaining the Ben/Glory connection. It's just like people to assume a story is over just because the hero is rotting in her grave. Sheesh.
Joss Whedon

[This message has been edited by Kamil (edited March 21, 2002).]

diegosmumma
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 21, 2002 11:17               
Hello All!
-Lisa

Perfume V
Floating Rose

posted March 21, 2002 15:05               
(Raises hand) Hi. I'm Graham, I registered earlier this month. I'm a student from Britain, I'm bisexual, currently single, living in rented accomodation, and 18-going-on-19.

I spend most of my time on the 'net at Hannigan.com. My favourite Buffy episode is Graduation Day Part 1, my favourite W/T moment is the conversation at the end of 'Hush'.

Cajjy
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 21, 2002 15:32            
Hi

All4W/T
Floating Rose

posted March 21, 2002 23:13               
Greetings Kittens, I have been lurking, absorbing the wonderful aura of your board..Especially the spoiler board..

------------------
100%Les

USFsoprannaUSF
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 21, 2002 23:30            

Glad to be here!

------------------

SoprannaImage

Sara Poe
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 21, 2002 23:34               

eccentrictulip
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 22, 2002 22:42               
i'm not even sure i'm posting this in the right spot....well, we'll find out....i haven't been watching the show for very long at all--just started when i caught the finale from season five actually. (what timing right? i start watching-they kill buffy....oh well.) at least they brought her back....the reason i kept watching? TARA.

------------------

alexis_18
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 23, 2002 04:10            

thanks.

------------------
"deep down i was glad,
it was cold for a while,
i was keeping you warm,
-j. pintauro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:17 am 
Hello All!
-Lisa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:05 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:32 pm 
Hi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:13 pm 

------------------
100%Les

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:30 pm 

Glad to be here!

------------------

SoprannaImage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:34 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:42 pm 

------------------

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:10 am 

thanks.

------------------
"deep down i was glad,
it was cold for a while,
i was keeping you warm,
-j. pintauro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:27 am 
Hi alexis_18, posting levels, avatars and other useful stuff are explained in our FAQ.

Welcome to all new people.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited March 23, 2002).]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 6:36 pm 
Hi, you all.

I´m Fran. I´m 22... soon to be 23, and currently studying Theatre and Media Sciences. I am from Germany, so please excuse me, if I happen to spell something wrong... or have a strange grammar.

I have been reading the boards for a few days before I registered, and I´m sorry I didn´t post earlier, but I am currently moving and hadn´t much time the last days.

I have been a Buffy Fan since season 3, but I would say it really began in season 4, well, you know why. Willow and Tara. I am lesbian by myself, so it made me really happy seeing those two together.

I found your page searching the web for Wallpapers, and I think it´s really good work.

Well, as it is 02.30 in the morning I will go to bed right now.

Hugz to you all, Fran.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:28 am 
Hi, folks. I'm Linda. I post occasionally on various Buffy bbs, and have been reading the Kitten bb for the past few months. Nice to meet ya all!

I'm a novelist, former lit prof, confirmed Buffy addict, and way too old for this sort of thing

Big smoochies to all!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:34 am 
Welcome once more all new Kittens!

Well okay it's not "once more" to you new ones, because your like... new here. But it's once more for me... welcoming you...

Oh well, babble fest over for now.

Katharyn

------------------
You hear that baby?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 12:20 pm 
IP: LoggedDr.GLesbian Gay Type Lover

posted March 24, 2002 14:46               
quote:
Originally posted by Darcy:
Occupation: Network Administrator (which among other things means I have to worry about people visiting places like this while they're supposed to be working.)

Oh hee hee, isn't it like office hours in your part of the world now?

*whistling innocently and pretending not to be at work.

quote:
Occupation: Network Administrator (which among other things means I have to worry about people visiting places like this while they're supposed to be working.)

quote:IP: LoggedWarbirdBlessed Wannabe

posted March 24, 2002 15:20               

Sorry I'm so late introducing myself, The first Introduction thread I checked out was closed so I figured that wasn't being done anymore. I'm a 21 year old straight male who is currently an Electrical Engineering major, but I am switching to Information Systems next semester. I just got into Buffy this season when my sister asked me if I would tape them for her since she doesn't get UPN where she lives. Since I'm a huge computer geek and have always had a thing for red heads, I fell in love with Willow. Through the magic of FX and *cough*the internet*cough* I have now seen most all of the series, and would be eternally happy if my next girlfriend and I love each other half as much as Willow and Tara love each other. Sorry for rambling and again sorry for introducing myself so late.

------------------
I wear the cheese, it does not wear me

posted March 24, 2002 15:20                Sorry I'm so late introducing myself, The first Introduction thread I checked out was closed so I figured that wasn't being done anymore. I'm a 21 year old straight male who is currently an Electrical Engineering major, but I am switching to Information Systems next semester. I just got into Buffy this season when my sister asked me if I would tape them for her since she doesn't get UPN where she lives. Since I'm a huge computer geek and have always had a thing for red heads, I fell in love with Willow. Through the magic of FX and *cough*the internet*cough* I have now seen most all of the series, and would be eternally happy if my next girlfriend and I love each other half as much as Willow and Tara love each other. Sorry for rambling and again sorry for introducing myself so late.

------------------
IP: LoggedMrs. CaptMurdock*unregistered posted March 24, 2002 20:50              

I love to know something about those that I read about.
Okay here is mine. I am 36 yikes. I am married to Mr. CaptMurdock. we have two kids. Both boys, one home schooled teenager. I have always loved vampires stuff. But it was the humor that kept me there. That and the fact that the kids really did look like they were in high school.

I can not say enough about my husband. I would love him if he were purple and covered in spots.

My kids a good.

I love to sew parties members of the sca we go to some sci=fi conventions.

we have 5 cats. One how eats french fries, drinks my coffee, loves pizzas.
We own a house in cypress cal.

I stay at home with the kids.

Mrs, capt Murdock

posted March 24, 2002 20:50               I love to know something about those that I read about.
Okay here is mine. I am 36 yikes. I am married to Mr. CaptMurdock. we have two kids. Both boys, one home schooled teenager. I have always loved vampires stuff. But it was the humor that kept me there. That and the fact that the kids really did look like they were in high school.

I can not say enough about my husband. I would love him if he were purple and covered in spots.

My kids a good.

Mrs, capt Murdock

IP: LoggedzZeRiCcBlessed Wannabe

posted March 24, 2002 20:50               

Hey, Im new here, just wanted to say Hi.

My names zac, im 14, and a loyal fan of BtVs. Tara kicks butt. I love her character. Looking forward to talking to all of you about spoilers and stuff!

posted March 24, 2002 20:50                Hey, Im new here, just wanted to say Hi.

My names zac, im 14, and a loyal fan of BtVs. Tara kicks butt. I love her character. Looking forward to talking to all of you about spoilers and stuff!
IP: LoggedLostOne15unregistered posted March 24, 2002 21:06              

hi all - i'm not so new to the board - long time lurker, newbie poster - i'm 15, in a commited relationship, i love willow and tara (individually and as a whole), some say i'm obsessed, i say focused......um, i love to read and listen to music - i'm not big on tv except for Buffy and a few other shows, very few.....i'm from chicago - the windy city, home of oprah.....now i'm just getting wierd, so i'm gonna pull myself outta here before i get REALLY wierd.....love the board - it's a great supportive community and i'm not just being a kiss ass though......

well, later all,
~S

posted March 24, 2002 21:06               hi all - i'm not so new to the board - long time lurker, newbie poster - i'm 15, in a commited relationship, i love willow and tara (individually and as a whole), some say i'm obsessed, i say focused......um, i love to read and listen to music - i'm not big on tv except for Buffy and a few other shows, very few.....i'm from chicago - the windy city, home of oprah.....now i'm just getting wierd, so i'm gonna pull myself outta here before i get REALLY wierd.....love the board - it's a great supportive community and i'm not just being a kiss ass though......

well, later all,
~S
IP: LoggedWillowRoseBlessed Wannabe

posted March 24, 2002 21:23               

I guess I should say some stuff since everyone else is sayin stuff. Peer pressure!
I'm 22 and in college. My major is Early Childhood Education, and I hope to be a kindergarten teacher one day.
I've loved Buffy from the beginning, especially Willow. I've always related to her. I came out to myself (probably sounds funny, but coming from a small Southern town, it took me a while to realize and embrace it) a little bit before Will realized she was gay. I love the Tara and Willow storyline so much. They're the coolest characters, and I think it's so cool that one of the coolest shows around beautifully portrays a lesbian relationship that could easily be real. (I said cool too many times there, sorry lol.)
I love the Kitten board so far, and can't wait to talk more with you guys! If anyone else is near TN, please let me know!
, Holly

------------------
"I'm under your spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you..."
~~Tara

posted March 24, 2002 21:23                I guess I should say some stuff since everyone else is sayin stuff. Peer pressure!
I'm 22 and in college. My major is Early Childhood Education, and I hope to be a kindergarten teacher one day.
I've loved Buffy from the beginning, especially Willow. I've always related to her. I came out to myself (probably sounds funny, but coming from a small Southern town, it took me a while to realize and embrace it) a little bit before Will realized she was gay. I love the Tara and Willow storyline so much. They're the coolest characters, and I think it's so cool that one of the coolest shows around beautifully portrays a lesbian relationship that could easily be real. (I said cool too many times there, sorry lol.)
I love the Kitten board so far, and can't wait to talk more with you guys! If anyone else is near TN, please let me know!
, Holly

------------------
~~Tara
IP: LoggedManda_WTBlessed Wannabe

posted March 24, 2002 22:08               

hi Manda here, first some personal stuff, im 19, i'll be 20 in May, aspiring actress, from Stamford, CT, just outside of NYC, where i plan to live, when i have lots o'money.

now, Willow and Tara, how do i put this... theyre so sweet, so real, so great together. dont know how else say it.

ive been lurking for a few weeks and this place seems very cool, fun, and kind. i'll definitely in enjoy my time here.

Manda

------------------
It's magic, I can tell...

[This message has been edited by Manda_WT (edited March 24, 2002).]

posted March 24, 2002 22:08                hi Manda here, first some personal stuff, im 19, i'll be 20 in May, aspiring actress, from Stamford, CT, just outside of NYC, where i plan to live, when i have lots o'money.

now, Willow and Tara, how do i put this... theyre so sweet, so real, so great together. dont know how else say it.

ive been lurking for a few weeks and this place seems very cool, fun, and kind. i'll definitely in enjoy my time here.

Manda

------------------

[This message has been edited by Manda_WT (edited March 24, 2002).]IP: LoggedCleis666Blessed Wannabe

posted March 25, 2002 10:40               

Hi! I'm a newbie here and I thought I might post here some stuff about lil' ol' me.

I'm Nathalie and I'm from Belgium and I'm looking forward to reading this threads and maybe get to know a few new people.

Well, that was my little intro.. I'm out of ideas right now.. if you wanna know more, just ask.

ttyl
Nathalie

posted March 25, 2002 10:40                Hi! I'm a newbie here and I thought I might post here some stuff about lil' ol' me.

I'm Nathalie and I'm from Belgium and I'm looking forward to reading this threads and maybe get to know a few new people.

Well, that was my little intro.. I'm out of ideas right now.. if you wanna know more, just ask.

ttyl
Nathalie
IP: LoggedTwisted RabbitCool Monster Fighter

posted March 25, 2002 12:05               

Welcome to all new kittens!
And Nathalie, it's nice to see that other Belgians are joining The Kittenboard!

[This message has been edited by Twisted Rabbit (edited March 25, 2002).]

posted March 25, 2002 12:05                Welcome to all new kittens!

[This message has been edited by Twisted Rabbit (edited March 25, 2002).]IP: LoggedertsBlessed Wannabe

posted March 25, 2002 15:24            

hi all, after lurking on the board for months now i figured it was about time to say hello
* smiles and waves *
anyway, i'm laura, 19, and from Scotland. currently at uni studying politics & philosophy (grimace). however the course work seems to have lost it's priority to my spoiler addiction! attempts to wean myself off them don't seem to be going too well unfortunatley

posted March 25, 2002 15:24             hi all, after lurking on the board for months now i figured it was about time to say hello
* smiles and waves *
anyway, i'm laura, 19, and from Scotland. currently at uni studying politics & philosophy (grimace). however the course work seems to have lost it's priority to my spoiler addiction! attempts to wean myself off them don't seem to be going too well unfortunatley
IP: LoggedjennydevilBlessed Wannabe

posted March 25, 2002 18:07               
Hello all! I thought I would step out of lurkdom and introduce myself. I've been following this board for quite a while, but have never gotten up the courage to post.

I'm 26, and have been a fan of Buffy since early Season 2. Being a red-headed computer nerd, I've always been a Willow fan. And Will and Tara together is just purrrrr-fect!

I can't say that I'll contribute a lot, considering the fastest modem connection I can get is nearly the speed of a courier pigeon, but I enjoy reading the posts when I can, and thought I would finally write in to introduce myself and say 'thanks' to all keeping the Willow-Tara faith alive.

posted March 25, 2002 18:07                Hello all! I thought I would step out of lurkdom and introduce myself. I've been following this board for quite a while, but have never gotten up the courage to post.

I'm 26, and have been a fan of Buffy since early Season 2. Being a red-headed computer nerd, I've always been a Willow fan. And Will and Tara together is just purrrrr-fect!

I can't say that I'll contribute a lot, considering the fastest modem connection I can get is nearly the speed of a courier pigeon, but I enjoy reading the posts when I can, and thought I would finally write in to introduce myself and say 'thanks' to all keeping the Willow-Tara faith alive. IP: LoggedSheilaDoll's Eye Crystal

posted March 25, 2002 19:12               

I don't know how many times I thought about sending this message and then got lost in the wonders of the board and forgot all about it... sorry...

Well, better late than never. I'm Sheila, 35 years old, video technician at a TV station in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm from Brazil, but I've been in the US for 3 years now. I'm studying Digital Video Production and hope to work with editing in the movie/TV industry one day. I'm already kinda doing that, but my dream is to move to California, where the real business is. There's always the bonus of being close to the beach too! That's one of the things I miss most around here...

I've been living with my partner for two years now and we're two very happy W&T fans! Last year, I introduced her to the wonderful world of fanfic and now she's as hooked as I am! It's so funny to see us discussing new chapters! One would think that we're talking about members of the family or something...

I just love this board and the kittens are the best group of people in the Buffyverse! It's a great pleasure to be here.

[This message has been edited by Sheila (edited March 25, 2002).]

posted March 25, 2002 19:12                I don't know how many times I thought about sending this message and then got lost in the wonders of the board and forgot all about it... sorry...

Well, better late than never. I'm Sheila, 35 years old, video technician at a TV station in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm from Brazil, but I've been in the US for 3 years now. I'm studying Digital Video Production and hope to work with editing in the movie/TV industry one day. I'm already kinda doing that, but my dream is to move to California, where the real business is. There's always the bonus of being close to the beach too! That's one of the things I miss most around here...

I've been living with my partner for two years now and we're two very happy W&T fans! Last year, I introduced her to the wonderful world of fanfic and now she's as hooked as I am! It's so funny to see us discussing new chapters! One would think that we're talking about members of the family or something...

I just love this board and the kittens are the best group of people in the Buffyverse! It's a great pleasure to be here.

[This message has been edited by Sheila (edited March 25, 2002).]IP: Loggeddoppleganger*unregistered posted March 25, 2002 19:56              

Hey hey,
Just wanted to say Hey and that I will hopefully be coming here more often... I usually post at the UPN Bronze or BronzeBeta under the name _doppleganger_ so if you see me say hey. I always post about Willow and Tara at the UPN Bronze, and some poeple say W/ T suck so I just realized I could come here and not be tortured! But anyway, this birds gotts fly,
Peace and Love.
Willow and Tara forever,
-Doppleganger

*reposted by WillTara

posted March 25, 2002 19:56               Hey hey,
Just wanted to say Hey and that I will hopefully be coming here more often... I usually post at the UPN Bronze or BronzeBeta under the name _doppleganger_ so if you see me say hey. I always post about Willow and Tara at the UPN Bronze, and some poeple say W/ T suck so I just realized I could come here and not be tortured! But anyway, this birds gotts fly,
Peace and Love.
Willow and Tara forever,
-Doppleganger

*reposted by WillTaraIP: LoggedDeniseBlessed Wannabe

posted March 25, 2002 23:14               

Hi everyone! My name is Denise and tonight was going to be my first official post in the spoiler thread, but I somehow got completely embroiled in Sassettes fic Answering Darkness and the hours got away from me. Since I want to go back to read more I figured I'd save the spoiler post for another time and pop over here real quick for an intro post.

I'm 31, married and have 2 kids - a 4 year old boy and an 18 month old girl (both who sing complete excerpts from OMWF lol). I love the show, I love Willow and Tara and I love the warm vibes I feel from this board. What else is there to say. I look foward to posting with you all!

posted March 25, 2002 23:14                Hi everyone! My name is Denise and tonight was going to be my first official post in the spoiler thread, but I somehow got completely embroiled in Sassettes fic Answering Darkness and the hours got away from me. Since I want to go back to read more I figured I'd save the spoiler post for another time and pop over here real quick for an intro post.

I'm 31, married and have 2 kids - a 4 year old boy and an 18 month old girl (both who sing complete excerpts from OMWF lol). I love the show, I love Willow and Tara and I love the warm vibes I feel from this board. What else is there to say. I look foward to posting with you all!IP: LoggedlaurenkiteBlessed Wannabe

posted March 26, 2002 00:33               

I'm Michele. I'm 24 and living in the mountains of North Carolina (until some time this summer when I finish up my master's degree and move on to parts unknown.)
I love Btvs and of course W/T. Recently I have found myself stopping in to the Kitten more and more. Thought it might be time for introductions.
Guess I'm all introduced now!

------------------
"You have to laugh at yourself. You'd cry your eyes out if you didn't." --Emily Saliers

posted March 26, 2002 00:33                I'm Michele. I'm 24 and living in the mountains of North Carolina (until some time this summer when I finish up my master's degree and move on to parts unknown.)
I love Btvs and of course W/T. Recently I have found myself stopping in to the Kitten more and more. Thought it might be time for introductions.

------------------
"You have to laugh at yourself. You'd cry your eyes out if you didn't." --Emily Saliers
IP: LoggedxitaMs. Moderator
Fantastico

Ms. Moderator
Fantastico
posted March 26, 2002 01:05               

Welcome all new kitties

. I am glad you posted here it's a good sign that you want to join our growing community! So, yeah catch you on the board.

Welcome all new kitties

. I am glad you posted here it's a good sign that you want to join our growing community! So, yeah catch you on the board.
IP: LoggedCleis666Blessed Wannabe

posted March 26, 2002 11:44               
quote:
Originally posted by Twisted Rabbit:

It really is. I wanted to join this thread for a while but I had a little trouble figuring out how this works. lol I'm a newbie to the world of forums..

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it all!

Nathalie

quote:

It really is. I wanted to join this thread for a while but I had a little trouble figuring out how this works. lol I'm a newbie to the world of forums..

Nathaliequote:IP: LoggedWiccan WiggleBlessed Wannabe

posted March 26, 2002 14:41               

Well howdy and hello!

I'm a big ole newbie so thought i'd better post! Been secretly lurkin on the board for about 3 months now and thought it was about time to join.

Gotta say...love the board and the people!

Speak soon no doubt!!

------------------
Would that mean we'd have to snuggle?

Lesbian gay type lovers!

posted March 26, 2002 14:41                Well howdy and hello!

I'm a big ole newbie so thought i'd better post! Been secretly lurkin on the board for about 3 months now and thought it was about time to join.

Speak soon no doubt!!

------------------

Lesbian gay type lovers!IP: Logged*~enchanted*girlie~*Blessed Wannabe

posted March 26, 2002 22:18               

Hi! I've been lurking around the board for a while but this is my first official post!
Uh..let's see....how to introuce myself? Well i'm Willow and Tara obsessed obviously. They're pretty much my big thing right now. Personally wise, I'm 17 and will be starting college in the fall at USC. I'm around 5'5, long wavy brown hair, 118 pounds of cute and loveableness. Besides willow and tara I love Music, it's always been a HUGE part of my life and I couldn't live without it. My current favorite artists are Fiona Apple, System of a Down, Garbage, No Doubt, Babes in Toyland, and lots more. I also like Japanese Anime, Video Games, Harry Potter, Movies (Moulin Rouge!) and TONS of other stuff. I have a pretty wide variety of interests. I'm also a songwriter. I really love the Kitten board, all the topics are so interesting and I really look forward to meeting and talking with all of you! ^-^

posted March 26, 2002 22:18                Hi! I've been lurking around the board for a while but this is my first official post!
Uh..let's see....how to introuce myself? Well i'm Willow and Tara obsessed obviously. They're pretty much my big thing right now. Personally wise, I'm 17 and will be starting college in the fall at USC. I'm around 5'5, long wavy brown hair, 118 pounds of cute and loveableness. Besides willow and tara I love Music, it's always been a HUGE part of my life and I couldn't live without it. My current favorite artists are Fiona Apple, System of a Down, Garbage, No Doubt, Babes in Toyland, and lots more. I also like Japanese Anime, Video Games, Harry Potter, Movies (Moulin Rouge!) and TONS of other stuff. I have a pretty wide variety of interests. I'm also a songwriter. I really love the Kitten board, all the topics are so interesting and I really look forward to meeting and talking with all of you! ^-^
IP: LoggedNarcolepticBlessed Wannabe

posted March 27, 2002 06:31               
evenin all...

I neva like to lurk, best just to come out and say a big howdy to everybody...

My name is Jonathan, i'm 18 and getting ready to start my fine art degree after the summer. I'm usually found waltzing through the creativity lounge at HDC looking for gud fanfics to inspire my drawings... so far ive been very impressed by the hardcore fanfic writers here at the kitten board...

look forward to postin again soon, oh yeah and i'm typically British so pleaz don't hold it against me!

------------------
I'm unclean a libertine, and everytime you vent your spleen, i seem to lose the power of speech, you're slipping slowly from my reach, you grow me like the evergreen, you've never seen the lonely me at all... without you i'm nothing.

posted March 27, 2002 06:31                evenin all...

My name is Jonathan, i'm 18 and getting ready to start my fine art degree after the summer. I'm usually found waltzing through the creativity lounge at HDC looking for gud fanfics to inspire my drawings... so far ive been very impressed by the hardcore fanfic writers here at the kitten board...

look forward to postin again soon, oh yeah and i'm typically British so pleaz don't hold it against me!

------------------
I'm unclean a libertine, and everytime you vent your spleen, i seem to lose the power of speech, you're slipping slowly from my reach, you grow me like the evergreen, you've never seen the lonely me at all... without you i'm nothing.

I've been enjoying the discussions so much that I decided it was time to de-lurk and join in. My partner will probably continue to lurk a while longer (she's shy).

Vital Stats
Gender: Female (yeah, I know, it should be "Sex: Whenever Possible" - I'm applying as a smutten, too.)
Partner: Corky
Children: Three furry ones - MacBeth, Magdalen, and Morrigan.
Education: Excessive but insufficiently used (for both of us)

We're apparently into long-term relationships. Our "new" car has 140,000 miles on it and the old one about 340,000. We're planning a civil union in Vermont for our upcoming 18th anniversary (and hoping for something with legal status for our 20th).

I think we realized it was love when she walked down my book-lined hallway saying, "Got that. Got that. Got that...." We knew it was forever when we moved in together and culled the duplicates.

I'm looking forward to hanging out here with all you nice people.

[This message has been edited by Darcy (edited March 24, 2002).]

Dr.G
Lesbian Gay Type Lover

quote:

Warbird
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 24, 2002 15:20               
Sorry I'm so late introducing myself, The first Introduction thread I checked out was closed so I figured that wasn't being done anymore. I'm a 21 year old straight male who is currently an Electrical Engineering major, but I am switching to Information Systems next semester. I just got into Buffy this season when my sister asked me if I would tape them for her since she doesn't get UPN where she lives. Since I'm a huge computer geek and have always had a thing for red heads, I fell in love with Willow. Through the magic of FX and *cough*the internet*cough* I have now seen most all of the series, and would be eternally happy if my next girlfriend and I love each other half as much as Willow and Tara love each other. Sorry for rambling and again sorry for introducing myself so late.

------------------

Mrs. CaptMurdock*
unregistered

My kids a good.

Mrs, capt Murdock

zZeRiCc
Blessed Wannabe

LostOne15
unregistered
posted March 24, 2002 21:06              
hi all - i'm not so new to the board - long time lurker, newbie poster - i'm 15, in a commited relationship, i love willow and tara (individually and as a whole), some say i'm obsessed, i say focused......um, i love to read and listen to music - i'm not big on tv except for Buffy and a few other shows, very few.....i'm from chicago - the windy city, home of oprah.....now i'm just getting wierd, so i'm gonna pull myself outta here before i get REALLY wierd.....love the board - it's a great supportive community and i'm not just being a kiss ass though......

well, later all,
~S

WillowRose
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 24, 2002 21:23               
I guess I should say some stuff since everyone else is sayin stuff. Peer pressure!
, Holly

------------------
~~Tara

Manda_WT
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 24, 2002 22:08               
hi Manda here, first some personal stuff, im 19, i'll be 20 in May, aspiring actress, from Stamford, CT, just outside of NYC, where i plan to live, when i have lots o'money.

Manda

------------------

Cleis666
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 25, 2002 10:40               
Hi! I'm a newbie here and I thought I might post here some stuff about lil' ol' me.

ttyl
Nathalie

Twisted Rabbit
Cool Monster Fighter

posted March 25, 2002 12:05               

erts
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 25, 2002 15:24            
hi all, after lurking on the board for months now i figured it was about time to say hello
* smiles and waves *

jennydevil
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 25, 2002 18:07               
Hello all! I thought I would step out of lurkdom and introduce myself. I've been following this board for quite a while, but have never gotten up the courage to post.

I can't say that I'll contribute a lot, considering the fastest modem connection I can get is nearly the speed of a courier pigeon, but I enjoy reading the posts when I can, and thought I would finally write in to introduce myself and say 'thanks' to all keeping the Willow-Tara faith alive.

Sheila
Doll's Eye Crystal

posted March 25, 2002 19:12               
I don't know how many times I thought about sending this message and then got lost in the wonders of the board and forgot all about it... sorry...

doppleganger*
unregistered
posted March 25, 2002 19:56              
Hey hey,
Peace and Love.
Willow and Tara forever,
-Doppleganger

*reposted by WillTara

Denise
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 25, 2002 23:14               
Hi everyone! My name is Denise and tonight was going to be my first official post in the spoiler thread, but I somehow got completely embroiled in Sassettes fic Answering Darkness and the hours got away from me. Since I want to go back to read more I figured I'd save the spoiler post for another time and pop over here real quick for an intro post.

I'm 31, married and have 2 kids - a 4 year old boy and an 18 month old girl (both who sing complete excerpts from OMWF lol). I love the show, I love Willow and Tara and I love the warm vibes I feel from this board. What else is there to say. I look foward to posting with you all!

laurenkite
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 26, 2002 00:33               
I'm Michele. I'm 24 and living in the mountains of North Carolina (until some time this summer when I finish up my master's degree and move on to parts unknown.)

------------------

xita
Ms. Moderator
Fantastico

Welcome all new kitties

Cleis666
Blessed Wannabe

quote:

Nathalie

Wiccan Wiggle
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 26, 2002 14:41               
Well howdy and hello!

Speak soon no doubt!!

------------------

Lesbian gay type lovers!

*~enchanted*girlie~*
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 26, 2002 22:18               
Hi! I've been lurking around the board for a while but this is my first official post!

Narcoleptic
Blessed Wannabe

posted March 27, 2002 06:31               
evenin all...

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 12:46 pm 
quote:

quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:20 pm 

------------------

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:50 pm 

My kids a good.

Mrs, capt Murdock

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:50 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 7:06 pm 

well, later all,
~S

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 7:23 pm 
, Holly

------------------
~~Tara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:08 pm 

Manda

------------------

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:40 am 

ttyl
Nathalie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:05 am 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:24 pm 
* smiles and waves *

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:07 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 5:12 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 5:56 pm 
Hey hey,
Peace and Love.
Willow and Tara forever,
-Doppleganger

*reposted by WillTara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:14 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:33 pm 

------------------

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next