The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: And It Went A Little Something Like This
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:48 am 
Title: And It Went A Little Something Like This
By: Draco119
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Through the end of Season 6.
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all its characters belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy Inc, and 20th Century Fox. "I Can't Take My Eyes off You" is a song by Melanie Doane.
Summary: This is my happy-ending scenario of Season 6.
Notes: Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that this is my first Willow and Tara fanfic. I hope you enjoy it.

~ Part 1 ~

It was late at night in this one-Starbucks town known as Sunnydale. On this night an eerie stillness fell over the town. Hanging in the sky sparkled with stars; the full moon was casting its ashen light upon Main Street, creating unearthly shadows on buildings and in alleys.

In the Casa de Summers, the Slayer was sound asleep. Across the hall, her little sister Dawn, formerly the green ball of energy known as The Key, was also fast asleep in bed. Further down the hallway, we move to the door leading into Willow's bedroom.

There was a time and place when these four walls didn't just make up Willow's bedroom. If the fiery redheaded witch closed her eyes she could recall those moments when this room belonged to her and Tara. If the hacker tried, she could reach out and grasp a hold on those warm, heavenly memories.

Willow Rosenberg sat perched on the end of her bed, a bed too big for one person alone. A bed that was the place to so many shared secrets, heated fantasies, kisses that would linger on for hours, soft touches, and intimate caresses.

Willow was lost in her thoughts. Thought of a time when she was in love and was loved in return. Unexpectedly a familiar fragrance assaulted her nostrils. It was an aroma that she would recognize a hundred lifetimes from now…vanilla and a hint of rosemary.

Willow was intoxicated by the lovely smell, so much that she didn't even realize the door open and then close silently. She didn't notice the silhouette of the woman she loved approach the bed quietly.

A hand lightly brushed against her cheek and Willow's eyes darted up to discover Tara standing over her, her sexy half-grin gracing her delicious, full lips. A still moment passed between the two ex-lovers as disbelief settled in green eyes that sparkled with unshed tears.

Willow: Tara?

Without a word, Tara leaned down and kissed away the tears that fell from the now wide, green eyes. When Willow felt the blonde reach down to kiss her face, every nerve ending in the hacker's body instantly crackled with electricity. Willow's eyes fell closed briefly as she licked her dry lips and cleared her throat.

Willow: Tara? Are you really here?

Slowly Tara pulled away and waited for her ex-lover to open her eyes. She didn't have to wait long. Willow's eyes fluttered open instantly after she lost contact with the blonde. Only mere inches separated their faces as they stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Willow's eyes held confusion, love, and desire. The hacker stared into sparkling blue eyes that were filled with confidence, hope, love, and passion.

Willow: Tara, what are you doing here?

Willow asked, afraid that she might do something inappropriate by having her ex-lover so close.

Tara: My Willow…I've missed you so much. I've longed for this moment. I want you. I need you. You are the oxygen that I breathe. You are the nectar that I drink. You are the ambrosia that I hunger to eat. Your essence sustains me. You're my soulmate. Don't refuse me Willow. I've always loved you. When I found you, I knew that my heart belonged to you. I gave you my heart, and I have never taken it back. I have never stopped wanting you.

The room suddenly seemed very dark. The walls surrounding them created a private space for just the two of them. Tara leaned her face close, brushing her lips against Willow's. The first touch was fleeting but nevertheless electric. Neither Willow nor Tara could ever deny the spark that existed between them. The kind of spark that only soulmates share.

Whether it’s a touch of fingertips, a kiss on the cheek, a warm embrace, it was always present. It was like a force of nature, never wavering. Much like the love, the desire they shared…would always share. Tara kissed Willow again, gently. The kiss was sensual, tentative, very much like their first kiss. Tara hummed her appreciation, reveling in the softness of Willow's lips.

Willow sat quiet and still, enjoying the simple contact. She was thrilled by the promise that the privacy and darkness of the room implied. Willow's breathing hitched as their lips began to open and close, pressing together in a dance they knew by heart. Willow could feel the pressure in her body raising. She felt the fire in her veins burning, making her skin hot all over. She wanted to be close to Tara. She wanted Tara to be hers again.

Willow ran her hands round to Tara's back, moving her fingers under the hem of her shirt, touching the soft skin at her waist. Taking this as the 'go' sign, Tara slowly descended upon Willow, their bodies easing backward onto the bed, their lips still locked tightly. As Willow's head hit the pillows she felt her body pressed into the mattress, the comforting weight of her lover holding her there. Tara laid comfortably over Willow, straddling the redhead's hips.

Tara took Willow's bottom lip between her own and sucked gently. The hacker moaned into her mouth and wrapped her arms around Tara's waist, pulling her closer. Any reasonable thought in Willow's mind that told her to take it slow were pushed aside when Tara slipped her tongue against her lips, then inside her mouth.

Willow's heart was pounding, her stomach fluttered, and her nipples harden. Her hands traveled up Tara's back under her shirt, pulling up until it bunched around the blonde’s shoulders. Tara sat up and nudged Willow to follow. Rearranging her body, Tara sat back to straddle the hacker’s lap.

Tara planted a few light kisses on Willow's ear. Her forearms rested on the redhead's shoulders her fingers interlaced behind the hacker. Willow was lost in the pleasant sensations that Tara's caresses and expert touches were generating.

Willow: God…Tara. I've missed you baby.

Tara: Me too sweetie. You're so warm. I've missed your body. Your skin is so soft. I almost forgot how good you feel.

Tara whispered, as she began to nuzzle Willow's neck.

Willow: Oh Tara.

Tara: Shh…

Tara silenced her lover and began to nibble on Willow's earlobe. The blonde witch sat upright, leaning back on her knees. With her seductive half-grin, Tara raised her arms into the air. Willow needed no further encouragement. She removed the blonde’s shirt in one swift move and it was discarded to the floor.

Willow: You are so beautiful.

Willow trailed the tips of her fingers over Tara's arms and up to her breasts. The hacker glorified in the goosebumps she saw raise in her skin and the shudder she felt from the blonde’s body. The redhead watched in awe as Tara's nipples hardened. Willow grinned and slowly began to release her pent up desire. Her grin soon faded and a look of intent crossed her face.

Willow: Tara…I want to taste you.

Tara felt the fierce curl of desire low in her tummy as Willow's warm, wet mouth engulfed her right nipple, warm, strong fingers on her skin, teasing and rubbing. The blonde began sliding her hands under the hacker's shirt and removing it quickly, leaving them both exposed to the others loving attention.

Tara ran her fingertips down over Willow's breasts and her smooth, firm tummy. She gasped and moaned in pleasure as the hacker licked, rubbed, nibbled, and suckled her flesh in a heated frenzy.

The room was filled with the quiet sounds of love making as pale moonlight filtered in through the currents. Willow moved back to gaze up at Tara's face as she traced her hand over her lover's breasts and up to her throat and lips.

Willow: I've missed you so much.

Tara captured Willow hand in both of hers and smiled mischievously.

Tara: Show me.

Tara turned over Willow's hand and kissed her palm once before licking it with just the tip of her tongue. Keeping her eyes locked to Willow's lidded-eyes she took just the tip of the redhead's middle finger into her mouth.

Willow stared, enthralled by the sexual actions of her lover. Tara sucked and licked at her fingers until she heard the hacker’s breathing quicken. Releasing her lover's hands Tara kissed Willow again, entangling her fingers in fiery red hair. The hacker allowed her hands to roam over the familiar curves of Tara's body. She gently ran her hand down Tara's sides, over her hip and around, kneading her tight ass.

Tara: Mmmmm!

Tara slowly untangled her right hand from red hair and began her descent down her lover's body. Tara didn't so much hear, but felt the small shock of air, as Willow gasped into her mouth when she felt the blonde's hand snake down into her pajama pants and over her nether regions, giving her the friction she craved.

Tara: Oh God! You're so wet Willow. You're so ready for me.

Tara's fingertips were on her clit, making a circular motion and Willow rolled her hips underneath Tara's body. It would only take a few minutes before the hacker would feel the waves of ecstasy pulsating through her veins. Willow was out of her mind with desire. She pressed her face into the crook of Tara's neck. Her breathing was ragged as little grunts and moans escaped her mouth.

Willow: Oh God Tara! I'm so close, baby! Don't stop!

Tara: That's it Willow.

Tara could feel the soft folds of Willow's pussy, and her fingers explored, rubbing softly into the heat and wetness. Tara could feel her lover’s clit throbbing between her fingers. She held it and rubbed the tip with her thumb. Willow's moaning was turning into low, barely audible grunts as she softly rocked her hips onto Tara's hand.

Tara brought her other hand down from Willow's shoulder and took hold of Willow's hand that was wrapped around her lower back. She brought Willow's hand around to the front and in between their bodies to her center.

Tara: Please Willow. I need you. I want you to touch me. I need to feel you inside me. Make me yours again.

Willow didn't need any more prompting. She slowly snaked her hand into Tara's pants and pushed her fingers against Tara's sopping folds. Tara's legs fell open further as she reveled in the fingers stroking her. Both women were now stroking rhythmically and moving against one another. Willow felt how warm and sweet Tara felt as she slipped two fingers deeply inside of Tara.

Tara: Oh...Willow!

Tara sighed into her lover's ear as they began to move faster. Willow titled her head forward so that they were touching foreheads never missing a beat in their lovemaking. They were both covered in a light sweat and soft grunts and moans signaled that both women were very close.

Tara: Oh Willow! My beautiful Willow!

Tara sighed in her ear.

Suddenly, a loud banging came from the bedroom door, and the scene shattered like a thousand jagged pieces of a mirror braking all at once.

Buffy: Willow! Willow! Hey Willow!

Willow darted up in bed to find she was alone, no Tara, no sexy, naked goodness. She was just…alone. Startled, confused, and frustrated Willow looked over to the door to see Buffy standing there.

Buffy: Rise and shine Will! Today is the big day! You need to help me get into my dress and persuade Dawn to wear hers.

Willow glared at the giddy slayer as she practically skipped out the door, smiling like a clown. The hacker sighed in frustration as she fell back against the mattress. Her body was still humming from the dream. She had been so close to an orgasm and realized she wouldn't get release anytime soon.

Willow: Buffy…couldn't you have given me five more minutes?

Willow asked to the empty room as she stared at the ceiling pouting. With one last huff she angrily tore the covers from her body and made her way to the bathroom.

Several hours later at Bison's Lodge.

The ceremony went on without a hitch. Xander said his vows in a sure voice and Anya read hers smiling while crying happy-tears. Finally, they were declared Husband and Wife. As the guests all settled in their seats around the banquet table Willow stood up and raised her glass.

Willow: I propose a toast: To Anya and Xander, two extraordinary people who hold a dear place in our hearts. Xander I'm proud of you. I'm happy that you found Anya. She is someone who can laugh with you when your happy, who will cry with you when your gloomy, and will always love and support you even through your darkness hour.

Willow didn't notice the flash of sadness that passed over Tara's eyes during the last part of her speech. The hacker continued, never taking her eyes off of the bride and groom.

Willow: Anya, I'm proud of you too. You've come a long way and have proven time and time again that you love Xander. May you continue on loving each other unconditionally and always remember that your friends…your family will stand by you no matter where the road may lead us. To the bride and groom!

Willow raised her glass in a toast and everyone cheered. Xander and Anya beamed with love and the celebrating began. After a few more speeches and traditional toasts, the dancing started.

Buffy: Surprisingly, today was a pretty un-average day in Sunnydale.

Willow: Why do you say that?

Buffy: Well, the wedding was a complete success. No vampires…except for Spike. No demonic attacks…except for the demon that tried to sabotage the wedding.

Willow: I'm just glad that you and Spike stopped him before something really bad happened. Then again, in what twisted reality would this wedding have gone anyway but perfect?

Buffy: I hear ya!

Willow stole a glance at the happy couple. Anya and Xander were dancing and talking quietly together.

Willow: Those two were made for each other.

Buffy: Sounds like another couple I know.

Buffy walked away smiling and gave Willow a knowing look. The hacker looked at her puzzled. Her confusion was short lived when she saw Tara walking towards her.

Willow:

In the midst of the babbling chaos inside Willow's mind, she failed to notice that Tara had stopped and was standing beside her.

Tara: Hey Willow.

Willow: Tara!

Willow winced when her voice sounded like a high-pitched squeak.

Willow:

Tara: Willow, would you like to dance?

Willow's nervous expression changed, to a grin that spread into a brilliant smile.

Willow: Okay.

The hacker's eyes sparkled as she took Tara's hand. They walked to the middle of the hall where the other couples were gathered. They wrapped their arms around each other and swayed lightly to the music.

Tara: You looked surprised when I asked you to dance. Did you really think you could leave without giving me the pleasure of one dance?

Willow: I was nervous. After all I'm dancing with the loveliest woman here. I wouldn't want to look stupid.

Tara: That won't happen. Not as long as you hold me close.

Tara whispered as she slipped closer into Willow's embrace. The redhead was more then a little tense. She was terrified of making a wrong move that would make the beautiful blonde not want to dance with her. She hoped that Tara wouldn't notice. But of course...Tara noticed.

Tara: Will, relax. It just a dance. You lead and I follow.

Willow: I guess I always was big on the leading.

Tara: It's all right. I thought it was sexy.

Willow felt her heart start to pound in her ribcage. She was taking that leap of faith and she was plunging headfirst.

Willow: Do you still? Find it sexy, I mean?

Tara gave Willow her lop-sided grin and accompanied her answer with hooded-bedroom eyes.

Tara: What do you think?

Willow's eyes widened and she blushed like a ripe tomato. Getting the exact reaction she wanted, Tara giggled and leaned her head on Willow's shoulder. The blonde witch saw Xander and Anya dancing, they were glowing.

Tara: You seem so happy for them. It's been a long time since I've seen you smiling like you have today.

Willow: Anya threatened to send her vengeance demons after me if she caught me scowling in any of the wedding photos.

Tara giggled at the thought of Anya warning Willow. It was definitely something that Anya would do. The hacker smiled like the heavens had just opened and an angel flew down, granting her only wish.

Willow:

Tara: Today seems almost surreal, doesn't it?

Willow: Yeah. I'm so excited, I can't imagine what Xander and Anya must be feeling.

Tara: They're married. Today they exchanged vows of love and formed a union…they get to spend the rest of their days together.

Willow: ‘Til death do you part…

The hacker whispered. She felt a pang of sadness in her heart as she considered the 'what if'. What if she hadn't betrayed Tara? Maybe they would be the ones exchanging vows of love and forming a union. Deep down inside the hacker prayed that the day she and Tara could pledge their love in wedlock was still possible.

Willow looked over Tara's shoulder to watch Xander and Anya dancing, enjoying the music and the closeness. Xander looked over at Willow and grinned at her. Willow returned his grin like a love struck teen.

Willow:

As the song ended the DJ picked up the microphone and spoke to the wedding party.

DJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a special request by the Bride.

Suddenly the beginning chords of a familiar and bittersweet song played through the speakers. The voice of Melanie Doane began singing "I Can't Take My Eyes off You".
Tara blushed and looked over at Anya who looked at her and grinned before giving her a thumbs-up.

So dear to me
Always keep me company
Who needs to go outside?
I will be your silent bride

I can't take my eyes off you

Willow slipped both arms tighter around Tara's waist, as the blonde rested her head on the hacker’s shoulder again. The lovers didn't speak. They didn't need words right now. They just needed to hold each other...and remember.

Willow:

Willow leaned her head gently on Tara's, brushing her cheek against blonde hair as they swayed sensually. The hacker ran her hands from Tara's lower back to her hips, her fingers slowly massaging. Tara sighed like a content kitten curled up in her favorite basket on a warm July afternoon. They both realized that this was a moment to be treasured.

Nothing ever needs to be said
You send your message
Right into my head
You fill me up when I'm alone
So soothing is your monotone.

Willow was very aware of how close Tara was to her as she swayed sensually, her hips brushing Tara’s tantalizingly.

Willow:

She stole a glance at Anya.

Willow:

So maybe you're not as real
As the others
But I choose you over all my past lovers
For they have come and they have gone
But I can always turn you on.

Tara:

I can't take my eyes off you.

So far lost in their thoughts Willow and Tara didn't hear the song end. They were only brought back to reality when Buffy came over and pulled on Willow's arm.

Buffy: Hey you two! Let's get you moving. Anya and Xander are going to toss the bouquet and the garter!

Willow: Right, the bouquet and the garter. We wouldn't want to miss that.

Willow pulled away first and Tara stood there as a moment of silent longing passed between the ex-lovers. After a moment Willow turned away and followed Buffy to the next room. With a melancholy sigh and a tiny pout on her lips Tara regained mobility in her legs and followed her ex-lover and the Slayer.

Tara:

TBC . . .

Feedback? Please! Anyone? Tell me if you hate it or if you like it.

Post subject: Re: And It Went A Little Something Like This
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:17 am 
ohhhhh I like it, very sweet.

And of course what would a fan fic be without extremely bad Buffy timing.

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page

“Bite me” - the general, all-purpose response suitable for all occasions.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:21 am 
Brilliant. :bow

May I say.

I love the way that Willow's dream was *horribly* interrupted :lol

But it was nice to see them reconecting as well.

Buffy alway did have rubbish timing.

TVN.

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Open up Pandora's kiss.

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:33 am 
Hello! :bigwave

Buffy not just had a bad bad timing once, no no...she did it two times! :smash

I like this story very much! :applause

Tara and Willow are on a good way.

Can't wait for more!

snuggle79 :)

This is how everyday should end and start ..and all the stuff in the middle

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:58 am 
WOW!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:00 am 
that is just the cutest story ive ever read its just so good PLEASE dont stop you must continuethis story

TARA:could you just be kissing me now

Edited by: Warduke at: 12/22/03 9:25 am

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:08 am 
very nice story! i like the way you get into Willow's mind, all anxious and babbling!

can't wait to read the next part:clap

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:47 am 
Hey Draco119,

Don't you dare stop writing this fic. It "ROCKS!!"

Willow's dream was Woo and Hoo!! I also think you picked the perfect spot to start rewriting season 6. I have always felt that this is where season 6 unraveled. I thought that Anya and Xander should have gotten married. And....the way Willow and Tara were acting around each other in that ep, there is no way they wern't going to "reconcile" right quick.

Also, a very nice touch with the song they danced to in "Family" from season 5.

Great first effort and I look forward to A LOT more!!!

Happy writing!!

Wendy

:pride

Just dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!!

Edited by: sfgo2003 at: 10/27/03 7:48 am

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:30 pm 
I have to agree with everyone else, PLEASE CONTINUE!!! I am loving this story :clap !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:51 pm 
Draco119- That was one hell of a moment to have the dream interupted. I hope we get the Buffyless everyone's-awake version at some point. Willow's wedding toast was really sweet. I liked that she buried the hatchet with Anya. That had to mean a lot to Xander. Go Tara for setting up "their" song. Even with all the Buffy interuptions, this is still ten times better than the original. I hope to see more soon.

Kerry

"In fluent aphasia the subject talks at great length, but are unaware that what they are saying makes no sense."
Art said, "I know a lot of people with that problem." -Kim Stanley Robinson's Blue Mars

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:52 pm 
Amazing. It was really good, i really liked reading it. Keep it going!

'She's got a bottle of tequela, a bottle of gin and If I bring a little music I can fit right in...' - Counting Crows

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:57 pm 
I love your narration, and I like the fic a lot. I feel kind of bad, almost, offering criticism, but it's just a pet peeve of mine to have movie script-style dialogue interspersed with narration. I feel it takes away from the story a little... but only a little.

I do hope you continue to write this, however you choose to do so.

I believe in the madness called "now."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:03 pm 
Loving this fic so far. Keep going?

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:17 pm 
Hey there!

Quote:
Tell me if you hate it or if you like it.

Neither. I love it!

Interesting twist here and Buffy does have the worst timing ever! Evil Slayer!

The beginning was steamy! :thud Me thinks I love Willow dreams :grin I just hope they become a reality soon. :)

Lovely job!

~Holly~ :heart

"I've got this ache, and I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces." Ginger - Ginger Snaps

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:26 pm 
I rarely post on this board...usually just read and run =)

but i haven't found a lot of well written fic lately.

Yours i will definetly keep an eye on.

the dance was just as beautiful as the dream...

Keep up the great work. :clap

-Becca

Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:41 pm 
This is an awesome story!

Chasing around Anya with a cute, fluffy bunny. Thats a hilarious thought. :lol

~Sheena~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:16 am 
Buffy... :smash

The dance... :heart

Quote:
Willow:

:rofl

The story... I love it! :applause

So... :whistle Update soon... please? :pray :wink

~ Cassie

---

My fountain of strength that never runs dry

You are the shooting star across the midnight sky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:49 am 
i love it....:drool ...*sigh*beautiful.

Edited by: Warduke at: 10/31/03 8:13 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:18 am 
Wow! Feedback!

You like me! You really like me!

I hope I do this right. I want to thanks to everyone who has read Part 1 of my story.

WillowPowered Hi Jill!

Thank you for reading. I'm glad you like it and I hope you check back for the next part.

the vamp nerd Thank you TVN. You're making me :blush Yes Buffy does have rubbish timing.

I'm happy that you like it.

snuggle79 Hi!

Thank you for your kind words. And yes Willow and Tara are definitively good on their way.

SurferChick88

Thank you.

peggy of sunnydale

Thank you so much for reading. I'm glad that your enjoying. And I promise to continue with this fic very soon.

AmberRocks

Thank you. I was really hoping that everyone would like the Willow-babble. It was really fun to write.

sfgo2003

Hi!

Thank you. I agree that season six fell apart at Hells Bells. I knew right away that it would be the perfect place to start my fic. I'm glad you're enjoy it.

gottalovewillow

Thank you for reading. I'll have more up soon.

fluffylamb

Thanks Kerry. I'm happy that you liked the dream. Don't worry, Tara will make all of Willow's dreams come true soon enough.

I'm glad you liked the toast that Willow made. I felt it was the best way for Willow to show Anya and Xander that she was happy for them and that she believed they bleonged together.

Yellow Crayon

Thank you for reading and I'm glad that you're enjoying the story. I hope you keep reading because more is on the way soon.

Tempest Duer

Thank you. Don't feel bad, I welcome your criticism. When I first started on this fic it was script-style but I wanted to add more. More feeling, more detail so it kind of ended up a mix of narrative and script-style. I hope you continue reading and I'll see what I can do.

The Rose24

Thank you. And I promise to keep going. More will be up soon.

Taras Shadow

Hi Holly!

Thanks so much for the feedback. This means a lot coming from one of my favorite writers here. Yes, Buffy had horrible timing and Willow should turn her into a rat.

Not to worry though, Willow and Tara will have many steamy, non-dream moments soon.

FunkyBeccaBecca

Thank you Becca. I had hoped that everyone would like the dance and the dream. I glad you liked it.

AshWeezer

Thank you Sheena. I'm happy that you liked Willow's idea of chasing Anya around with a bunny.

intricate mirage

l

Thank you cassie. I'm glad you like it. I'll have more up soon.

the big pineapple

Thank you. I'm glad that you liked it.

Thanks to everyone who read my story and everyone who left feedback. I'll have Part 2 up by Thursday afternoon. I hope you all keep reading. Thanks again!

I'm off to do a happy dance around my house!

Edited by: Draco119 at: 10/28/03 2:25 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:06 pm 
Girl, you got talent!

This was engaging, steamy, and I liked the dialogue.

And yeah, i am also a schmuck for romance.

Keep writing!

Sleek

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:22 pm 
:dance ~~**And you end it there?? :no cliffhanger much? please continue w/ the part with the garter :wink lol, I can't wait for more! Update soon pal???? :pray :pray :pray :pray :love maybe with NC-17 goodness? lol :smash

:flower ~~**Monkey Luv**~~:flower :dance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow: "I'm a breast gal myself...(quieter to Tara) but then again you knew that..." :drool

Tara: "Until I realized that was her yummy face"

Willow: "There's something between us. It-it wasn't something I was looking for. It's just powerful."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:35 pm 
That makes sense. I'm glad you decided to change it to a narrative, there are just so many more creative possibilities. I'm watching this fic now...

I believe in the madness called "now."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:56 pm 
great start! I've always loved that song by Melanie Doane.....that beautiful W/T dance:heart . Its nice to see :tara taking the initiative coz :willow is still a little vulnerable. shucks bad timing Buffy! :smash

looking forward to the next update.........soon perhaps?:flirt

jen :p

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:20 pm 
Hi,
I am always delighted when someone cleans up Joss's damn mess that was season six.Great start I can't wait to read more.
Be well,Karen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:11 am 
:bigwave , Draco119!!

I just finished :read the beginning of this fic of yours and...

:pray Pretty please keep it comin'!! I looooved it!! :heart

Great start...and really good writing!! :bow :clap

I can't hardly wait for your next update!! :bounce

Willowtara19 :kitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:14 am 
Hey Great fic... I love it already .. I like your willow..all Uhh:whistle ... and Buffy always kills the moment!.. Or anya..:lol :lol . .. but mostly buffy.. I'm Dying for a Update!..

GREAT JOB!:clap :clap

KinKness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:48 am 
Hi everyone!

I first want to say thank you again to everyone who has read my fic.

I hope that you all enjoy Part 2.

Sleek

Thank you so much for reading and leaving feedback. It really means a lot to me. I'm a schmuck for romance too.

hot monkey luv 66

Thanks so much for your kind words. The part with the garter is coming up in Part 2. I hope you like it. The smut is coming up...soon.

Tempest Duer

Hi.

I just finished Part 2 in narrative. Thank you again for reading. I hope that you like it and that you continue reading.

Jenamber

Hi Jen.

Thank you so much. I love the song by Melanie Doane too. I get all teary eyed whenever I hear it or when I watch Family.

good2cats

Hi Karen.

When someone has to clean up Whedon's mess, who better to do it then the Kittens! Kittens to the rescue!

willowtara 19

Hi!

Thank you for all the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. I hope that you like Part 2.

KinKness

Thanks KinKness. I'm happy that you like the story. Yeah, Willow is great. And Buffy and Anya are mood killers.

Anyway, here is Part 2. I really hope everyone likes it. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Title: And It Went A Little Something Like This
By: Draco119
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Through the end of Season 6.
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer belongs to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy Inc, and 20th Century Fox.
Summary: This is my happy-ending scenario of Season 6.
Notes: This is my first Willow and Tara fanfic.

~ Part 2 ~

Willow and Tara followed Buffy into the next room where Xander and Anya had cut the cake and fed the small pieces to each other earlier. Buffy hurried inside ahead of the two witches and gave Xander two thumbs up.

Xander nodded to the Slayer and whispered something to Anya just as Willow and Tara walked in. Anya smiled at her husband and then hurried to the small stage in the front of the room. She happily waved her bouquet in the air as she did a little dance in front of the gathering women and shouted over the crowd of people.

“Come on up single women!”

Willow and Tara watched all the unmarried women in the wedding party flock together in front of Anya, neither of the witches making a move to join the horde of single women. That is, until Buffy intervened, wrapping her arm around Tara’s and pulling her into the flock.

“Come on Tara! You’re a single gal!”

“Buffy, I d-don’t t-think…”

The blonde started to say as she pulled back from the Slayer. Buffy faced Tara, placing her hands on her hips, the expression on her face resembling that of Willow’s resolve face.

“Tara Maclay, don’t you dare make me go into the “It’s Tradition” speech. I already went through it once with Dawn this morning.”

The Slayer warned her friend with a mock stern voice as she again pulled on Tara’s arm to make the blonde witch follow her. Tara glanced over her shoulder and looked at Willow with pleading eyes.

“It’s out of my hands Tara.”

The hacker grinned and threw her hands up in surrender as she giggled. She watched Tara pouting as the Slayer pulled her into the crowd of women. Anya grinned mischievously as she watched Buffy practically drag Tara into the circle of women.

Anya turned around and on the count of three she tossed the bouquet behind her. As the bouquet flew into the swarm of single women who wrestled to get it, Buffy nudged Tara forward. The blonde witch almost lost her balance and on reflex threw her arms forward.

Willow was still standing by the door, standing on her tiptoes to see over the crowd and find out who had caught the bouquet. Just as quickly as they had formed, the horde of women opened to reveal Tara bashfully standing in the center of the room, holding the bouquet.

Anya turned around and smiled delightedly at Tara.

“Oh! Tara! What a surprise!”

The bride glanced over at Buffy who winked at her. Their plan had been a success. Dawn strolled over to Tara. She patted the stunned blonde on the shoulder and grinned like an imp.

“Congratulations Tara. It looks like your going to be the next to tie the knot.”

The happy teenager gave Tara a knowing smile before she quickly walked away. The blonde witch was standing, unmoving, and not really sure what had just happened. Tara stared at the flowers in her hands like they were some foreign object, never seen before by her eyes. Slowly, she looked up and glanced at Willow, who at the moment had no idea of what to do with herself.

< Tara caught the bouquet! She caught the bouquet! My Tara! What am I going to do? >

Willow was startled out of her panicked thoughts when Xander walked up to her and put his arm around her shoulders. She stared up at her best friend with a questioning look in her eyes.

“Xander?”

“Will, It’s time for me to toss the garter. Y’know, I’m just telling you, in case ya want to step up and give it a go?”

Xander paused. He gazed around the room as though he were thinking something over. Without really looking at Willow, but knowing he had her undivided attention, he continued.

“Or you can just stand here and watch as one of these guys catches the garter and has the pleasure of slipping it on Tara.”

Xander said the last part of his sentence slowly. He finally looked down at Willow’s face, smiling when he got the desired reaction from his best man. The hacker’s eyes had narrowed and a determined gaze settled behind her green irises.

“I don’t want any hands that aren’t mine touching my girl!”

The hacker emphasized the words “my girl” as she pulled away from Xander and walked over to stand in the crowd of men, who were waiting for the groom.

“That’s my Willow.”

Xander was beaming with pride for his best friend. Today, Willow had done so much for him and Anya. It really meant a lot to him. Xander really did love his quirky, redheaded best friend with all his heart. She had been there for him so many times throughout his life. This was just his way of returning the favor. After all, what are friends for?

Xander grabbed the nearest chair and then made his way over to his bride. He lifted Anya’s leg and the ex-demon planted her foot on the edge of the chair. In the crowd of guys, Willow stood next to Spike. The chipped vampire looked the hacker up and down before looking over his shoulder at Tara who was standing with Dawn and Buffy.

All three of them were staring at Willow anxiously. His eyes lingered over the Slayer for a moment. He was happy when Buffy had asked him to stay for the ceremony. Even though he and Xander weren’t exactly buddies, he was glad to have been part of the wedding.

Spike smiled softly as he thought back to the night after Buffy’s birthday party. He and Buffy had talked for a while during patrol that evening. The Slayer had mentioned to him that she planned to tell the Scooby gang the truth about them once the newlyweds returned from their honeymoon.

Spike had been thrilled that Buffy was finally willing to bring their relationship into the light but the Slayer quickly reassured the vampire that it didn’t change anything between them. The love-struck vamp had taken it hard but he understood that Buffy needed time. At least they had managed to end the conversation like civilized people this time around. That gave Spike hope. After all, he was a vampire. He had all the time in the world. It’s not like he was getting any older.

The platinum haired vampire looked over at Tara again and noticed the way that the blonde witch was clutching the bouquet in her hands. He glanced back at Willow and he suddenly understood why the redhead looked ready to fight anything that the Hellmouth could spit at her…from hellgods to chaos demons. She was ready to protect something that belonged solely to her.

< Good for you Red! Claiming what’s yours! You show these pansies that blondie over there is your bird! >

Xander kneeled in front of Anya and lifted the gown up. He took off her garter and stood twirling it on his index finger. The men began to holler and hoot as they crowded over each other ready to jump for it. Xander tossed the garter into the pack of guys and watched as all the men wrestled one another to snatch it.

Tara held her breath.

Willow lunged forward and pushed her way through the swarm of men, catching the garter as it fell to the ground.

“YEAH!”

Xander yelled as he raised his arms up in celebration. Anya happily jumped up and down before diving into Xander’s open arms, hugging him tightly.

“Nice save Red!”

Spike grinned, applauding the redhead. Behind them Buffy and Dawn were shrieking and doing their dance of celebration, all the while chanting,

“Go Willow! Go Willow! Go Willow! Go Willow!”

Tara beamed with happiness as she let out a small sigh of relief. She watched as Willow stood up and walked towards her. The hacker stopped to stand right in front of Tara and held up the garter.

“For M’lady.” Willow said in her best chivalrous voice.

Tara giggled as the hacker kneeled at her feet. The blonde witch extended her leg forward and allowed Willow to pull up her dress. The redhead pulled the gown up slightly to slide her hands up Tara’s thigh and put the garter in its place.

As soon as Willow stood up the two witches were engulfed in a group hug that the Scooby gang initiated. Willow and Tara gazed into the others eyes becoming lost in green and blue. In that moment, no words were needed.

The Wedding Reception ended a little pass midnight that evening. The Scooby gang said their good-byes to Xander and Anya as they drove away. The traditional “Just Married” banner and ribbons flapping in the wind as the happy couple drove off to start their honeymoon.

After a quick change out of their bridesmaid dresses the girls went home. Tara had gotten a ride back to her dorm room with Willow. The Slayer and her sister were in the backseat talking about all the wedding gifts that Xander and Anya had received and had left in their care until they returned, while Willow and Tara were in the front seat.

The conversation during the ride home was friendly. Willow had started by talking about classes and then Buffy and Dawn added a few funny things that had happened to them over the past few months. Soon Willow and Tara were laughing over silly jokes and what started as idle chitchat began to feel more intimate.

The ride to UC Sunnydale ended much to soon for the two witches. Willow had offered to walk Tara to her door and the blonde witch happily excepted, wanting to spend as much time with Willow as possible.

The couple walked into Tara’s dormitory, leaving Buffy and Dawn in the car. As Willow and Tara walked to the stairs, Tara moved close to the hacker and found her ex-lover’s hand, entwining their fingers together. When Willow felt the connection, she smiled radiantly. Tara returned her smile with as much brilliance and they started up the steps.

Meanwhile back in the car Buffy and Dawn waited for Willow to return. Dawn at that moment she was drumming her fingers on the toaster that was in her lap, one of Xander and Anya’s wedding gifts.

“Think they’re making up?” Dawn asked.

The Slayer shrugged as she looked out the window to stare up at the dormitory.

“The way they were with each other today…I wouldn’t doubt it.”

Dawn put the toast on the floor of the car and leaned over to play with the blender. Fleetingly, the teenager wondered if there was a rulebook somewhere that stated whenever there is a wedding the newlyweds must get kitchen appliances as wedding gifts.

She shrugged it off and returned the blender to the floor of the car with the rest of the gifts. She turned face Buffy and gave her an odd look. The Slayer had drawn her attention away from the window and was now staring at a huge jar of body glitter like it was some kind of Egyptian puzzle.

“If they do make up, how are we going to get home?”

Buffy cringed at the vivid image she got after realizing what the glitter was for and she put the jar down before answering Dawn.

“I can drive us home.”

Dawn made her best ‘yeah…right’ face and Buffy looked at her raising one eyebrow.

“What!? I can drive.”

“You so cannot drive!”

“I can too!”

“Cannot not!”

Buffy sighed. She refused to continue this childish squabble with her sister.

“Can I drive?” Dawn asked enthusiastically.

“No. I value my own safety just as much as I value yours.” Buffy said, hoping that she could end the discussion.

“If you value you safety so much then why did you offer to drive?”

“Dawn!”

“Come on Buffy! If Willow and Tara decided to make up we could be stuck here, like all night.

“I’m sure Willow won’t be long.”

“I mean, Willow and Tara…geez. When they were together they used to go at it all night. Sometimes I’d have to wear my headphones just so that I could go to sleep.”

Buffy stared shocked by the words coming out of her baby sister’s mouth. Dawn continued the conversation causally, completely missing the expression on the Slayer’s face.

“I mean, don’t they ever get tired? What the heck do they do for so long? I mean, there’s only so much that an guy and a girl can do.”

“Dawn! I’m sure that Willow is just walking Tara to her door.”

“I don’t know. I saw how they were acting at the wedding. Dancing together, all starry-eyed and with the smiles. And I caught Willow on more than one occasion totally checking Tara out. If they don’t make up tonight I give it a week. They’ll be all over each other by Friday.”

Dawn finally looked over at Buffy, who was staring at her with a blank expression.

“What?”

“I think hanging out with Anya at the Magic Box for so long is finally catching up with you.”

Meanwhile Willow and Tara stood outside the blonde’s dorm room. Tara played with the flowers in her hands while Willow pulled at the sleeve of her sweater. Both witches nervous to make the first move.

< Thank god we brought extra clothes to change into after the wedding. At least this way if I end up looking like a spaz right now, I won’t look like a spaz in a dress that makes me look like I was wrapped in dry seaweed. >

The redhead looked over at Tara and smiled. Tara was still staring at the flowers in her hands, her long hair framing her face perfectly. The blonde had changed into a pair of jeans and a black Hello Kitty shirt. Willow couldn’t help noticing how Tara’s attire hugged all the right places.

< She is so beautiful. Does she know how beautiful she is? I want to kiss her. I want to take her to bed and make love to her all night. >

The hacker only wished that things could be that simple. Willow knew that the love she and Tara shared was true. The desire they felt for one another was real. The hacker knew that the blonde witch felt the same way.

However, Willow hasn’t sure if all of Tara’s doubts had vanished. They needed to talk things out. The hacker knew it was going to be hard. She was still overcoming her magic addition and Tara had to learn to trust her again. Willow wanted, needed Tara to forgive her.

That was the only reasonable thought keeping her from pinning Tara against her door and kissing her so hard that she would forget her own name.

< Can you really forgive me Tara? Can I earn back your trust? Can we ever get back to the way we were? Before the magics…before I lied to you. Goddess…I love her so much. I would do anything to show her just how much she means to me. >

Tara looked up when she realized that they hadn’t spoken for about a minute. When she saw Willow smiling at her, the blonde fell head over heels in love with the redhead all over again.

As they gazed into one another’s eyes, Willow and Tara wanted to stay in that moment forever. They wanted to feel their connection, the link between soulmates. Every touch, every smile, every loving gaze sent a burning throbbing jolt of love and desire through their entire bodies.

After a moment longer Tara broke the silence with a question.

“What are you thinking about?”

“I was just thinking how lucky I was to have I found you. And that I thank the goddess everyday for you.”

Tara felt a blush on her cheeks. The redhead always had that effect on her. Willow felt a hundred butterflies jumping in her tummy as the blonde witch leaned forward. Tara placed her mouth near the hacker’s ear and whispered to her softly.

“You always know how to make me feel special.”

Willow shivered as Tara’s warm breath tickled her ear. The hacker got a quick flashback to her dream from that morning as Tara had whispered to her while they made love. The thought made Willow’s skin flush and her breathing hitch. Tara noticed the small changes as the hacker’s body reacted to her. Willow’s reaction was enough to make her own body to respond. Tara felt her heart beating faster and the tingling low in her belly.

< Goddess, Willow. I wish you would just kiss me right now! >

Willow reached up to Tara’s face with both hands and cupped her cheeks. She stared deeply into the blonde’s blue eyes and then spoke to her softly.

“Tara, you’re an amazing woman. I get excited whenever you’re near me. When I touch you my skin gets all hot and tingly. All you have to do is smile at me and the rest of the world fades away. I look into your eyes and I see your soul. I dive into the deepest ocean of Tara-blue and I feel like drowning. I want to crawl into you and get lost inside you.”

Willow leaned forward and kissed Tara on the forehead, her lips lingering for just a moment. The hacker suddenly felt a warm spread through her body, a calm that only came when holding the person you love. Willow pulled away slowly, feeling her love for Tara flood her body and fill her with desire and need. That was when the blonde spoke to her softly.

“I wouldn’t let you get lost. I would find you Willow. I’d keep you safe.”

Tara leaned her forehead against Willow’s and rubbed their noses together affectionately. The blonde shuddered as her body ached for the hacker. It seemed too easy to succumb to their passion and make love but Tara knew that it wasn’t the right time. They needed time to reconnect on a basic level of friendship and find their way back from there. As if reading her mind, Willow pulled back so that she could look into Tara’s blue eyes.

“I should go. Buffy and Dawn are waiting. I don’t want Buffy thinking that I’m staying and then make an attempt to drive home. Dawn will get mad at me for reckless abandonment.”

The blonde witch giggled at her ex-lover. Willow always knew just want she needed. Then again, what you need isn’t always what you want. Tara fought against the urge to pull the redhead into her room and worship her body until daybreak.

“G’night Tara.”

Tara took both of Willow’s hands and kissed her knuckles, her blue orbs never leaving the redhead’s green ones.

“G’night Will.”

Tara watched as Willow went to leave. The hacker reached the end of the hall when she turned around to face Tara before descending the stairs. She was smiling brightly as she watched a look of curiosity cross Tara’s face.

“I never did thank you.”

“For what?” Tara asked Willow who was grinning impishly.

“For saving me a dance.” With that said, the hacker skipped downstairs.

Tara smiled as she reached for her key. Willow was once again acting like the Willow Rosenberg that was Xander and Buffy’s best friend, Dawn’s childhood hero, and the woman Tara had fallen in love with.

Seeing Willow in front of the Magic Box that day a few weeks back. Spending time with her at Buffy’s birthday party. Dancing and being close to her today at the wedding renewed Tara’s faith in the redhead. Willow had certainly come full circle.

< I plan on spending the rest of my life with you Willow Rosenberg. You’re my whole heart and I’m going to make sure that we have our storybook happy ending. >

With that thought in mind, Tara opened the door to her dorm room and stepped inside, closing the door behind her.

Outside Willow had walked back to the car feeling better than she had in a long while. Spending time with Tara had reawakened the hope that had been dormant in the redhead’s heart for the last few months. Holding Tara. Talking to her. It raised the hacker’s soul into the light drawing her away from the dark abyss that she had been lost in for weeks.

TBC . . .

So...um...what do you think?

Edited by: Draco119 at: 11/3/03 5:54 am

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:31 am 
Awesome!! :heart :applause

Cool idea and very tricky way to get them together again! :)

I love this! :eatme

Great update!

snuggle79

This is how everyday should end and start ..and all the stuff in the middle

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

Edited by: snuggle79 at: 10/31/03 3:32 am

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:49 am 
you really know how to keep us hooked to your story! I like that very much, it deepens the want to read more:)

update soon!:pray

There is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing - Nietzsche

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:30 pm 
This fic rocks! :banana

Enough said. :wink

~ Cassie

---

My fountain of strength that never runs dry

You are the shooting star across the midnight sky