The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (Updated November 10th!)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
Title: I Am Forever
Author's name: Vanessa
Rating: R! Lots of Gore and violence.
Disclaimer: All of the BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and all them people
Summary: It's on the first page

Chapter 24

“Yea Buff. What do we do? Willow mocked, enjoying the sight of the panicking slayer as Thomas and his gang closed in.

“Xander, keep an eye on Willow,” she said, her voice wavering with uncertainty. “I’ll get the rest.”

“Buffy, I don’t like our odds here,” Xander gulped, taking a shaky step closer to his ex best friend, half his focus still remaining on the blonde slayer.

“You could always try to make a run for it,” Willow antagonized, her feet slowly shuffling backwards.

“We’re not moving.” Buffy persisted, her hand already gripped tightly to her battered ribcage.

“You won’t survive,” Willow said bitterly, further antagonizing the stressed out slayer. “You do know this. You’re weak. Still hurt from our last encounter. It was a stupid decision for you to come after me.”

“Shut up,” Buffy growled out, swinging her right hand backwards, her fist connecting squarely with the vampires chin.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she rubbed her face gingerly where the slayer’s fist had just connected. It took all of her will power not to strike out at the injured slayer. Instead, she focused her attention on the small army of vampire’s slowly walking towards them. “Although I had planned on you being my first slayer. I think I’ll have to give up this opportunity. I hope you understand.” She spun around quickly, planning on running to the end of the alley where she could easily scale the large dumpster and hope to the neighboring rooftop.

“Crap, Buff she’s gone,” Xander said as he watch the slick vampire vanish down the alley.

“Forget her,” Buffy said, turning her attention back to Thomas’s gang. “We have more threatening matters.”

Before Willow reached the far wall of the alley where her long forgotten victim sat huddled in the corner, a large demon with a unique skin condition dropped gracefully to the floor from the roof above. “Sorry Red, but there’s only one way you’re leaving this alley … and that’s with me.”

“Oh really?” She growled back, her anger rising at the fact some low life demon was preventing her from escaping this potentially deadly situation. Charging the demon, she let loose with a few left and right hooks, all of which were easily deflected by the creature standing before her.

Taking a step back, she finally took a moment to size up her challenger, taking in his full size and height for the first time. Looking up at her only sensible escape root, she caught sight of four other large flabby demons just like the one standing in front of her.

“Shit,” she growled out in frustration. Throwing one more punch at the saggy skinned demon, then a quick, low kick which threw him off balance, she spun around and took off for the opening of the alley at full speed.

“Damn it,” The Hemlock demon grumbled as he sunk back into the shadows, having lost the only current available opportunity to grab the redhead.

Flying by Xander who was still standing at the threshold of the alleyway with a petrified expression on his face as he watched four snarling vampires start to close in on him, she flung herself at the group of crowding vampires, knocking three of them to the floor in the process.

Finally snapping out of his trance and regaining some semblance of courage and strength, Xander charged at the last standing vampire that was stalking him. Heaving the small hand held axe over head, he swung down hard, lodging the blade of the sharp instrument into the vampires shoulder.

“Oh crap,” Xander whimpered as he desperately tugged at the weapon, the axe failing to un-lodge from the demons hard flesh. Taking a step backwards, he shoved his left hand into his front pocket, searching frantically for a new weapon.

Gripping his hand over the handle of the short axe, the vampire yanked the offending weapon out of his skin with a hiss all the while glaring down the shaking human standing before him who was fiddling with a unidentifiable object in one of his baggy pant pockets. Twirling the weapon around on the tips of his finger, he advanced on the boy, an evil smirk plastered across his face.

“Back, back. Back up!” Xander shouted after he finally brandished the wooden cross from his pocket.

Growling in anger, the demon took a quick step away from the brown haired boy, his top lip curling upwards around his teeth in displeasure. “Stop being such a pansy and fight me like a real man.”

Bobbing his head from side to side, “I think I’m gonna stick with the Holy goodness right here,” he quipped, jiggling the cross at the vampire. “As long as I have this, you can’t touch me.”
Letting out a infuriated growl, the vampire swung his right hand out, the sharpened axe blade slicing through the crucifix like warm butter.

“Oh crap,” Xander shrieked meekly as he stared down at the half missing crucifix. Thinking quickly, he chucked the remaining piece of wood at the vampires face before darting out into the middle of the street.

“Not so fast slick,” laughed Reid as his hand seemed to dart out from nowhere, catching Xander around the back of the neck. Throwing the young boy to the ground, the salivating vampire, followed by Austin and the one wielding the axe slowly sauntered towards their pray. “I just love this part.” Reid said snidely as he licked his overly dried lips, his left hand extending downwards to grab at the fear stricken human.

“Xander!” Buffy yelled out, her eyes widening in fear as she watched her friend get tossed to the floor from where she stood, a horde of seven vampires circling her every move making it impossible for her to help him.

Before he new it, the hand that seemed to be slowly reaching down to no doubt end his young existents engulfed into flames. He scurried backwards on his hands and butt in a stat of panic as the demon let out a high pitch squeal, his whole body now completely immersed in a bright red and orange blaze. Turning his head to the side he caught a glimpse of dirty blonde hair and a arm stretched out tight, palm held flat with fingers spread apart. “Tara,” he let out in a deep sigh, “Thank god.”

“X-Xander. Get up!” Tara ordered as she let out another bolt of flame, this one hitting the ground in front of the axe wielding vamp and Austin’s feet, preventing them from advancing any further on the fallen boy.

The two demons growled out their anger as they shuffled their feet from side to side, the repeated bolts of fire blocking them from advancing on their helpless pray.

Scampering to his feet, Xander darted towards the blonde witch, hiding behind her like a petrified child. “How’d you find us?” He inquired.

“Angel,” she said simply as she removed a stake from a hidden pocket inside the leather jacket she was wearing. “H-he could smell y-your f-fear.”

“For once I am so happy he is a walking creepazoid,” Xander said with a nervous chuckled as he accepted the sharpened stake from the blonde. He scanned the street swarmed with fighting bodies. To his left Willow stood with her game face on, striking violently against three of the four vampires who had her pinned to the floor earlier, a fourth stealthy sneaking up behind her. To his right was Buffy and Angel, fighting vigilantly with eight remaining vampires. To the front of him and Tara still stood the two snarling vampires from before. And standing directly behind them on the opposite sidewalk, about fifteen feet away, stood Thomas, Dino, and another vampire who held a secure grip around a raggedy teenagers throat, all safely out of harms way. “We need to kill these two then help Buffy.”

“What a-about h-her?” Tara asked, indicating to the growling redhead with a slight indication of her own head.

“Forget her,” Xander said briskly as he rushed towards the demon who still held his axe. “Let them kill each other.”

She took one more quick look at the smirking redhead who was using one of her own kind as a shield to protect herself from the onslaught of punches and kicks the others where throwing. Conjuring up another fireball, she held it in her hand as she quickly followed behind Xander, planning on using it as soon as she reached the two monsters.

“Darrel, watch the boy. Dino, get the witch!” Thomas barked out, shoving his right hand man into the skirmish after watching the blonde burn another one of his minions. With a sadistic grin. “I’ll get the childe.”

“I don’t think so mate,” came a think heavy British accent seemingly from nowhere, before a set of boney knuckles connected with his right cranial bone.

“William, I was wondering when you would get here,” smirked Thomas as he held his right hand over his eye, a dull ache radiating from his skull. “A fight’s just not the same without you anymore.”

“Right,” Spike drawled out as he took a side step around his blood brother. “And a nights just not the same anymore without kicking your ass.”

“Your sense of humor never seizes to amaze me,” Thomas said dryly as he walked counter clockwise around Spike. Morphing slowly into his demonic visage due to the numerous cuts adorning his face, “But right now I’m not in the mood for humor.”

“Good,” Spike pronounced slowly in a calm and eerie voice, his hands flexing by his sides like an old western gun slinger. As soon as the drawn out word left his mouth, he let loose with a right hook catching the somewhat shorter man across the chin.

The slightly younger vampire stumbled backwards at the brute force of his older brothers punch, not having expected such a hard blow right off the bat. After regaining his balance, he looked into the cold blue eyes of the hundred seventeen year old Brit, his trade mark smirk adorning his symmetrical face. Shaking his head back and forth, he sent blood flying from his mouth, his jagged tooth having tore a hole through his lip upon impact with Spike’s fist.

Spike watched as his cocky sibling shook his head from side to side, small pools of blood flying from his mouth as he did so. His nostrils flaring as the rich aroma of Tom’s latest victims blood assaulted his senses, the heavy sent of AB- causing his nonexistent pulse to race as it splattered against the asphalt.

“Like what you smell?” Thomas chuckled as he whipped the back of his hand over his lips, smearing blood across his lower jaw. Egging the older vampire on, he continued to toy with the blood that was steadily dripping from the side of his mouth, wiping it gingerly in haphazard patterns over his bare torso. “He’s right there if you care to take a taste.” He motioned with his hand, a half arched gesture to the young boy held firmly in Darrel’s grip.

Against his better judgment, Spike peeked a glance at the boy being held against his will on the sidewalk. The whole five seconds it took for him to cast his gaze to the side to get a clear view of the teenager was more then enough time for Thomas to gain the upper hand. Rushing forward, Thomas speared the leather clad demon in the chest, effectively driving them both to the ground.

The two landed on the asphalt with a bone sickening crack, Spike’s head bouncing three times off of the semi gravely blacktop as if it was a basketball. Growling in outrage at having being outwitted by his younger counterpart, the platinum blonde haired vampire tried to push the brunette off of him but had little success.

“I’m not as weak as I use to be William,” Thomas growled out as he punched straight down into Spike’s nose with his left hand. “I’ve had ninety-seven years to perfect my fighting abilities. And Master Shantou has seen to it that all of his favorite children get special training,” smiled Tom as he once again punched Spike in the nose, this time snapping the bone, blood squirting out rapidly.

“You know the Master told me to kill you,” Thomas said with a satisfied grin as he punched his older brother in the face for the third time. “All he wants is the girl … he couldn’t care about you anymore.”

“You really think you can kill me?” Spike gurgled out around a mouthful of blood, as he looked up into Thomas’s beady yellow eyes. “You don’t have it in you,” he smirked as he shifted his position on the ground, his smile growing wider. “Never did.” With that he placed both of his hands against Thomas’s bare chest, pushing upwards and to the side with all his might, sending the promiscuous vampire rolling sideways.

Swiftly kicking his legs up so that his knees where almost touching his chest and his hands where placed behind his ears, Spike flipped himself back into a standing position. Just as he regained his footing, Thomas started to pick himself up off of the floor as well. “If you did, you would have killed me years ago!” Barked out Spike as he flung his right foot forwards, the steel toed boot connecting squarely with Thomas’s sternum.

The man on the floor flipped over twice before coming to lay perfectly still on his back, his eyes gazing up absently into the nights sky. “You’re nothing but an insect Thomas,” Spike harrumphed as he stomped his boot down onto Thomas unshielded stomach. Briefly looking around, he took in the sight of the three separate groups fighting before redirecting his attention back onto the light haired brunette.

Removing his foot from off of Thomas’s bare chest, he kicked the younger vampire in the face with a blatant shot as he continued to belittled the fallen demon. “Do you really think you would have made it this far if it wasn’t for me all those years ago?” Spike asked as he hovered over Thomas’s bruising body. Lifting his boot up, he held it steadily over Thomas’s slightly bleeding face, preparing to strike his foot down over and over again onto Tom’s face and stomach. With his tongue pressed tightly against his teeth, hot air flowed unnecessarily from Spike’s throat and into the semi cold night sky.

As his boot was about to strike down onto Thomas’s face once more, the younger demons hands snapped straight out, clasping tightly around Spike’s leather clad foot. Shoving upwards, he pushed Spike off balanced sending the platinum blonde vampire spiraling backwards onto his posterior.

“Buffy!” Angel shouted out as he watched the blonde crumple to the floor after a powerful right hook from one of the remaining vampires she was facing. The man that knocked her down now hovering over her prone body with a sardonic look on his face, his foot positioned behind him ready to kick her battered frame.

Growling in anger he uppercut the vampire standing in front of him, sending the newly turned demon flying a substantial distance backwards. Spinning around, he swiftly removed a stake that was hidden inside his blazer and sunk it deep within the closes standing vampire, not waiting for the monster to turn to dust before moving on to his next victim, dusting him as effortlessly as well.

“Back it up pretty boy,” snarled a moderately large vampire with a rather unique taste in fashion as he halted Angels progression towards the slayer. The sides of his head were shaved while the top was gelled up into a Mohawk that was dyed purple. The right half of his face was covered in a black tribal tattoo while his left side was adorned with various piercings. “Where’d you think you’re going big fella?” He barked out as his ring clad hand connected squarely with the much older vampires right cheek bone, sending the taller man stumbling backwards a few steps

“To my girl,” Angel growled out as he took a step forward, punching the punk rock vampire in the stomach with the hand that was tightly clenched into a fist around the stake. As the demon bent over at the waist from the impact of the punch, Angel took that opportunity to use his right hand to rip the eyebrow ring out of the punks brow. As soon as the demon jerked upwards in pain Angel placed both hands in a diamond position in the center of the howling vampires chest, pushing him away.

Once there was enough room for him to move around the punk demon, Angel bolted to the Slayer’s side, tackling the vampire that was brutally kicking her in the torso. As they clashed to the ground Angel head butted the much smaller fiend in the hopes of rendering him incapacitated while he scrapped his hands out from under the slender body, plunging the now dull stake deep within the walking corpse.

Just as he was about to lift the nearly unconscious slayer off of the ground, the gothic vampire, his face now gushing with blood from where the piercing was ripped out of his brow, speared the more experienced vampire in the chest. Somersaulting backwards, the two demons landed in a heap on top of each other, fist and elbows being thrown haphazardly as they tried to connect their hits with any unexposed flesh.

The two fought for what felt like an hour before Angel was able to scamper away on his hands and stomach, briskly scurrying towards the stake that scattered a few feet away when he was tackled by his opponent. As soon as his fingertips touched the rough exterior of the stake he was yanked backwards at the ankle by his adversary. Flipping over, he kicked the demon with the abnormal body modifications in the face successfully knocking him off balance before turning back around for the stake.

Swinging back around, Angel pulled the stake up just in time to impale the Mohawked vampire as he lunged forward, the serrated piece of wood sinking deep into the vampires un-beating heart. Wiping at his chest, the brooding vampire brushed away the now permanently dead vampire before hoping to his feet.

“Buffy,” He said gently, as he took two quick steps to the blondes side. Brushing the hair off of the Slayers face he examined the numerous cuts and bruises before gently scooping her up off the pavement.

“Angel,” Buffy said weekly, her eyes rolling upwards as she pronounced his name. “We have … to save … Xander.”

“I’ll get him,” Angel promised as he made his way towards the two fighting teenagers, the slayer cradled carefully in his arms.

The words ‘get the witch’ reverberated in the back of her mind as she fought desperately against the four slightly more advanced vampires. If anyone was going to ‘get’ the witch it would be her. With a renown set of strength she pushed upwards, knocking two of the vampires to the grown. With a boisterous laugh she lashed out with both of her hands at the nearest vampire, digging her sharpened nails deep into his throat until flesh started to tare away from muscle and nerves. With one final tug, she completely ripped out the vampires throat, crumpling the demon to the ground in a heap of blood and then dust.

Snapping her head slightly to the right, her vibrant golden eyes beaming harshly into those of the dull yellow ones of the remaining standing vampires. Letting out a slow emotionless growl, “You’re next,” she proclaimed before advancing on him, her brows furrowed downwards in pure unadulterated hatred.

Quickly advancing on the bald vampire, Willow grabbed the sleazy demon by the center of his overly stained grey shirt. She punched him directly in the center of his face, watching as her arm and his head snapped backwards with the force of the punch. Using her arm that was already hyper extended, she yanked it back forward, his head flinging towards her like a whip, giving her the perfect opportunity to repeatedly punch him over again.

On the forth punch to the vampires now flatten nose, she released her tight grip on his greasy shirt, letting him take a few steps backwards before leveling a round house kick to his temple, watching with pure satisfaction as he tumbled straight to the asphalt. Swiftly twirling around, her right knee coming resting on the ground as her left swept across the smooth pavement she became eye level to groin with one of the vampires who just picked himself up off of the ground.

Smirking to herself, she let loose with a right jab, catching the male vampire in his family jewels with her boney knuckles. She watched as his eyes slightly bugged out and his Adams apple wiggled up and down in quick jerks before he slowly dropped down to his own knees. Once on his knees, his hands clasped firmly around his throbbing dick, she gripped her right hand around his meaty neck, slamming his head backwards into the blacktop, cracking his skull open on the cement and rendering him immobile for the time being.

As blood rushed from the open wound at the back of his cranium, the sent of copper wafted upwards, attracting the last conscious vampire who was now standing on shaky legs. “Your bloods gonna be running red next sweetheart,” he said in a thick southern accent, the steel under his faded grey cowboy boots clapping awkwardly on the cement street as he began slinking in the redheads direction, his brown handle bar mustache curdle upwards in what was suppose to be a menacing snarl.

Giving him what she considered to be her own intimidating snarl, she waited perched on her right knee until the burly Texan was only a few feet away. “Bring it,” she said in a deep throaty growl, her top lip vibrating like those of a pissed off Rottweiler while guarding its territory. Although her head was downcast, she kept her eyes glued onto the man approaching her, instantly catching the small movement his left hand made as it brushed up against his hip, a small metal object hidden in the inside of his palm.

Once he was in arms distance of the redhead, he flicked his left hand out, his palm snapping upwards along with a royal blue butterfly knife that flapped open across his knuckled. As the device flipped open, his four fingers bent inwards to keep the ‘safe handle’ in place as the ‘bite handle’ rotated around his thumb before coming to latch together with its counterpart in the middle of his palm.

“This is just to easy,” chuckled the robust Texan as he pointed the short blade down at the kneeling vampires face. Thrusting the tip of the blade towards the redheads throat, he watched with genuine horror as the seemingly meek female vampire flung her head backwards, dodging the cool steal metal blade with ease.

“My turn,” Willow said dangerously, her eyes finally rising to meet his. Quickly, her left hand came up to grasp tightly around the larger vampires weapon wielding wrist. Twisting the wrist in her hand counter clockwise, she didn’t stop rotating until she heard bones crack and the metal weapon release from his meaty grasp. With a devilish snicker she jammed her right hand, palm opened, upwards, effectively snapping the demons elbow in its opposite bending direction.

“Ahh,” the Texan screamed in agony as he looked down at the Ulna bone that was protruding from his skin. “You little bitch!”

Putting pressure on the arm that she just broke multiple times, the redhead used the feeble appendage to help lift her slender frame from off of the floor, effectively snapping the weakened radius bone in the process. “Not so easy anymore huh?” Willow teased as she hovered over the vampire who was slowly sinking to one knee in pain, her left hand still holding tight onto his mangled arm.

Walking slowly around the much larger demon, Willow twisted the injured arm backwards, twisting the shoulder nearly out of its socket. Once she was directly behind the practically crying vampire, his bulky frame now almost completely lowered to the floor, she hefted her right foot onto the center of his back. Placing more then half of her weight onto that one foot, she waited a few seconds, torturing the demon as the tendons in his arm extended further before giving him a firm kick, propelling his body forward into the tarmac while completely tearing his left arm clean from his body.

Bending down, she retrieved the knife that was laying next to the wounded demons body. In her crouched position she examined the shiny royal blue handle for a second or two before looking at the disfigured arm still clutched in her hand. “I can end all your suffering if you want.” She said in a nonchalant tone, her head cooked to the side.

“Go to hell,” the demon growled, his right hand clenched tight around his profusely bleeding nub.

Letting out a short laugh and a smile that was no where close to reaching her eyes, “Not for a long time.” She swung the handle of the knife around in her palm before letting the weapon fly loose from her grip.

Dino launched off the sidewalk with a shove from his boss in the direction of the brunette and the dirty haired blonde. His face transforming from that of its normal stoic stature to that of its hideous demonic form. He carefully stalked around the fighting witch, careful not to get into her line of sight and set off what he considered to be her spirit fingers.

He watched her for a short while, sizing her up and looking for a perfect time to strike. He waited until she casted another fireball, knowing from those precious few minutes he spent watching her that it took her a few minutes to recuperate after each spell. With a mischievous grin, he glided across the street in the direction of the witch, his eye’s trained on the back of her throat.

His golden eyes burned bright as he was within a foot of her, his meaty hands coming up to wrap around her mouth and midsection. As he gripped the witch tight around her stomach and mouth he yanked back sharply, pulling her a significant distance away from her demon fighting friend. Once he was sure he had a firm grip on the struggling witch in his hands, he cranked his mouth open wide, his top teeth extending farther as he brought his face dangerously close to her succulent neck.

Panic stricken, Tara screamed in terror against the hand that was tightly clamped down against her mouth. Wiggling frantically, she kicked her legs hysterically as they swung a good half a foot off the ground, hoping against all odds that she might catch the demon in the shin with the heel of her shoes. As ice cold air tickled the back of her neck, most likely emanating from the demons decrepit throat, the blondes eyes grew wide and her heart skipped a beat as it started pounding even faster then it currently had been.

Just as she felt the razor sharp teeth of the unknown vampire graze across her porcelain skin, the head nestled close to hers jerked backwards violently, his grasp on her body squeezing tighter for just a second before letting go completely.

Shaking loose from the vampires grip, Tara took two steps away from the demon before turning around, staring at the immobilized demon. There stood the stout demon, his golden eyes glazed over and his mouth still hanging open, a small silver object just barely exiting the opening of his lips. Raising her right hand, she was in the process of conjuring up another fireball when a silky smooth voice from behind the immobilized vamp interrupted her spell.

“Now there’s no need to kill the lad. He’s already in a great deal of pain and he won‘t be moving for quite a while.” Smirked the redhead as she sleekly walked towards the blonde, the Texans dismantled arm dragging on the ground from her own left hand, a trail of blood following in her wake. “Here, lets just make sure he really is down for the count.” Lifting her hand up she gripped the handle of the butter fly knife protruding from the nape of the demons neck, twisting the blade clockwise so that it would rip ligaments and muscles away from the second and third vertebrae before yanking it out of the ashen colored flesh.

Bring the blood covered knife up to her lips, she let her tongue slink out of her mouth, licking the assailants blood clean off of one side of the dagger. “Tasty,” she said with a purr before suddenly flinging the dangerous weapon straight at the blonde.

“Guh,” Tara shrieked as the bloody knife flew right by hear head, the whooshing sound it made as it spun head over end reverberating in her eardrum. Both of her hands instantly flung up to her face to check for any significant damage. When none was forth coming she spun around on her heels to look behind her to see where the redhead had aimed. There, laying on the floor a few feet away was a lanky vampire, his bicep hooked under Xander’s throat having recently been chocking the young brunette, the blue handle of the knife jutting out through the demons right eye socket.

“You,” Tara said as she looked back and forth between Xander, who was panting ferociously on the floor, and the vampire who was staring at her oddly. “You saved Xander.”

“You’re wearing my coat,” Willow said nonchalantly as she glided towards the blonde, the Texans limb still held firmly in her grasp.

“Uh,” Tara faltered as she looked down at the leather jacket then back at the redhead who was nearly covered from head to toe in blood as she slowly walked towards her. Taking a step back from the redhead who was tracing patterns through the blood on her torso, Tara slowly raised her right hand so as not to cause alarm. Whispering softly she started to conger another fireball.

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (Updated 1/7/11)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:45 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I wonder how Willow The Bloody is going to get Tara to fall in love with her...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 am 
2. Floating Rose

Great fighting scene! I wonder how W/T second meeting will turn out? Nice story, I'm waiting for the rest.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 pm 
3. Flaming O

Woah, this chapter was intense! Your fight scene was absolutely amazing ... I felt as if I was actually there fighting along with the vampires. lol. And the imagdrey like with the Texans arm being snapped repeatedly? Awesome! It was like watching a Quentin Tarantino or Robert Rodriguez movie.

And like Zampsa said is Willow know known as "the bloody" or does Spike still hold that title? Also what was with the end!!! You just left us hanging! So so mean :shy. Now I can't wait more then normal for the next update. And although i hope there is a lot more kick ass fighting scene Im kind of praying for some :wtkiss.

And to wrap this all up I will leave you with the fabulous words of Billy Idol: "With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more!"' Please update soon! I really do want more. :pray

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:56 pm 

zampsa19752001:
Quote:
I wonder how Willow The Bloody is going to get Tara to fall in love with her...

Haha Willow the Bloody, I kind of like that. And don't worry our sexy temptress will find a way.

Agilulfa:
Quote:
Great fighting scene!

Why thank you. :blush I am glad you liked it. As for W/t's official meeting that should be coming shortly.

wickedaddiction:
Quote:
Your fight scene was absolutely amazing ... I felt as if I was actually there fighting along with the vampires.

Ah shucks, you sure do know how to make a girl blush. Lol. I wasn't sure if all the fighting/imagery would come out accurately since there was so much of it so I'm glad you like it. And I'm sorry for leaving you hanging but... here's a new chapter to make up for it!!! Also, there is some more "kick ass fighting scenes" so hopefully all is forgiven. ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:18 pm 

Disclaimer: All of the BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and all them people
Feedback: Yes please that would be great. I crave feedback! Negative feedback is welcomed as well.

Chapter 25

“This is just sad,” Elizabeth said dejectedly as she watched her Sire’s failed attempt to ambush the Slayer and the redheaded vampire from a few blocks down. She watched for a few more minutes as Thomas now traded blows with her Uncle Spike, both vampires fumbling around on the pavement as the childe they were all after defended herself against a small group of much large vampires, her unbelievable strength showing through as she effortlessly dusted one vampire after another.

Turning her attention to a few of her minions who were dressed in regular street garb, “Go help him get the Masters Childe,” she huffed out. “And if possible, grab me the witch.” Running her tongue slowly over her top teeth, “I haven’t had one in ages.”

“Yes, ma’am,” said one of the minions she was referring to before he darted down the street, seven other vampires hot on his heels.

“The Hemlock demons are circling back around,” Officer Lambert said coming to stand next to Elizabeth. “He tried to grab her but apparently the childe is much faster then we expected. I‘ll have them … help when they get here.”

“Bunch of fucking idiots,” she growled out as she continued to watch the fight display out before her. Spike and Thomas both fumbling around on the ground for dominance, her grandsire Angel defending the one thing in the world he was meant to kill with vigor, the witch struggling with all her might against Thomas’s right-hand man’s fierce grasp, and most importantly the newly turned fledgling that was toying with the dismembered arm of a rather muscular vampire as she sleekly walked towards the blonde witch. This inexperience vampire was going to ruin her chance at rising to the top of the ranks among the Masters flock and that just didn‘t bode well with the much older demon.

Whispering softly, Tara started to conjure together another fireball, the tips of her fingers humming with electricity. The warm mystical ball of energy slowly starting to form in her right hand as she stared intently into the redheads golden eyes, trying to keep a constant contact. Just as the fireball had completely formed her eyes jerked to the right over the bloody vampires bare shoulder, spying two snarling vampires that were quickly rushing towards them.

With a decision she hardly had time to think over, she sent the ball of mystical fire spiraling over the redheads shoulder, impacting squarely into the closes rushing vampires exposed chest. As soon as the flame left her finger tips, the female vampire known as Willow hissed in anger as the mystical flame zoomed over her shoulder singeing the exposed flesh.

Snarling in anger, the demon looked from her sizzling shoulder to the blonde before snapping her head around to the right to view the scene that was taking place behind them. With a smile that seemed to slowly paint its way up her mouth she watched as the male demon flung backwards with the force of the spell in mere seconds of being hit. Slowly turning her neck back around so she could face the blonde once again her golden irises somehow managed to burn brighter then they where before, the smile still plastered against her disfigured features.

With a sense of intangible fear, she watched with wide, doe like eyes, as the male demon flung backwards with the force of the spell in mere seconds before the redheaded vampire once again resumed her sadistic focus upon her once again. With a audible gulp, she took in the sight of the redheaded vampires eyes, not thinking it was possible for them to shine any brighter then she remembered them being upon their first encounter.

“Ta-tara, you got to do something,” Xander squeaked out as he came to huddle behind the blonde, his hands gripping tightly around her biceps. He kept his eyes glued to his ex-best friend who was just standing there, looking at the blonde brazenly.

“I… I can’t,” Tara admitted feebly, her mouth going dry as she watched the second vampire advance on them. “I n-need time t-to recuperate.” She flicked her eyes from the disheveled vampire standing stoically before her to that of the vampire in everyday grungy street cloths only ten feet away from them. “Is he w-with her?” Tara asked meekly, her jaw trembling slightly as she prepared herself for the upcoming death that would most likely end in blood, guts, and slaughter.

As the male vampire got within two feet of them, Willow hefted the bloody dismembered arm in her left hand slightly, grasping the lifeless limb by the wrist with her right hand. Rotating her wrists, until they both stopped cracking from the vigorous movement, she lifted the motionless arm above her right shoulder as if it where a baseball bat, swinging it hard in a long upwards arch until the detached muscular appendage contacted squarely with the running vampires face.

“Apparently not,” Xander said bewildered as he watched Willow swing the makeshift bat at the other snarling vampire as if she herself was the reincarnation of Babe Ruth. He stared slack jawed, half in amazement and half in terror as the force of improvised bat connected with the underside of the vampires jaw, the momentum causing his brown Timberlands to life off of the ground, sending him sprawling into a sloppy half back flip. As his cranium connected with the concrete, his feet dangled up in the air for a few agonizing seconds before thudding to the ground with the rest of his body.

Twirling the arm around in her right hand by its wrist as if it was a baton, Willow took a few steps closer to the sprawled out demon. With one final twirl of the arm, she re-gripped the appendage between both hands before swinging downwards in one swift motion, smashing in the demonic face staring up at her.

Dropping the now completely mangled arm atop of the unconscious vampire, Willow cocked her head to the right, taking in the sight of Xander and the Blonde huddled together for support. Stepping over the limp body, she took two slow strides towards the petrified teenagers.

“D-don’t come a-any closer.” Tara warned as she lifted her right arm up quickly, Xander’s hand still firmly clasped to her bicep. “I’ll k-kill you.”

Ever so slowly she straightened out her head, a small smile gracing her lips as she did so. “No you wont.” She replied back in a smooth and eerie tone, her right foot taking another step closer. “You have nothing left to give. You’re all tapped out.”

“Maybe,” Tara said as she started taking steps backwards, ushering Xander with her. “B-but I d-doubt he is.” She jutted her chin upwards, indicating the presence of someone else standing behind the redhead.

Whirling around on the balls of her feet, she looked up into the face of the beady eye demon whom she ran into in the alley only a short while beforehand. “Ah sh…” she started to say but was abruptly cut off by the overly wrinkled hand wrapping tightly around her thin neck.

As the muscles in her neck tightened by the shear force of the Hemlock demons fierce grip, she looked around widely for something, or someone, preferably her maker to save her undead life. As her wavering gaze scanned the block that they claimed as their boxing ring, her eyes briefly landed on Angel, the Slayer carefully cradled in his arms as he warned off three new vampires who seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Not caring much about how that scene would pan out she switched her gaze a few feet over to where her Sire was now back on his feet, his upper body hunched in a contorted condition, making him look like a wolf about to pounce on a unsuspecting lamb. Except in this case, that lamb happened to be Thomas and two stalwart new comber vampires, who all looked like they were ready to tare the bleach blonde vampire limb from limb.

Knowing there was no way her Sire was going to make it to her before one of them more then likely died, she did the first thing that came to mind, briskly she sank all ten of her razor sharp nails into the flabby hand holding her a good foot and a half off of the ground. As soon as her sharpened nails ripped through the Hemlocks exoskeleton, the demon hissed in pain, his grip around her neck only crushing tighter.

With a unique gurgle sound that just barely escaped her lips, she extracted her fingertips from out of his hand before slamming her right forearm into his, hoping to dislodge his death lock. With a feral snarl, he wrapped his free hand around the wrist banging into his outstretched arm, twisting it harshly behind her back until they both heard a sickening pop.

As peripheral nerve fibers carried information regarding the state of the body to the spinal cord, hot flashes of pain shot throughout her sensory receptors to her dislocated shoulder. Blinking rapidly in disbelief, it took a few moments before a gut wrenching scream emerged from deep within her, the noise even sounding foreign to her own demonic ears that have been privileged to many brutal screams in the past few months.

“We need to help her,” Tara said as she took a shaky step forward.

“Wooh,” Xander gasped, grasping the blonde around the waist with both hands. “Tara are you nuts?”

“She needs help Xander,” the blonde said again, gently removing his hands from off of her stomach. Taking another tentative step forward, she quickly racked her mind for a spell that would be useful on a demon of the non-vampire variety. With a deep sigh, she lifted both arms chest level, aiming them directly at the larger demon who was still slowly twisting the vampires right arm upwards. With a frustrated growl she let both of her tired limbs fall back down, her fingers fidgeting nervously by her side while she chewed her bottom lip in contemplation.

“Tara?” Xander questioned dubiously as he stared at the back of the wiccans slumped shoulders.
“She was right,” Tara admitted in a low tone, her head turning to the right just enough so she could see Xander out of the corner of her eyes. “I really am all tapped out.”

Shaking his head in disbelief, he looked around them nervously. No matter where he looked there seemed to be bloodshed, fighting, and among all vampires or a demon blocking the only logical routes to leave through. The chance for just him and the blonde to escape was looking bleak, and the opportunity for Angel and the unconscious form of Buffy cradled in his tight embrace to run along with them was long over.

“I really hate SunnyDale,” Xander muttered as he took one fluid step backwards. As the tip of his worn out tennis shoe hit the concrete he spun around on the rubber toe cap, propelling him into a trot as he jogged over to the immobilized form of one of the many bodies the redhead took out of commission.

Leaning down, Xander quickly studied the body of the demon who only a short while ago had him in a rather uncomfortable headlock. None to gently, he grasped the handle of the medium size butterfly knife, yanking out the smooth metal bald and the vampires left eye in the process.

“Ah, gross,” Xander gagged as he stared down into the now hazelnut colored eye dripping bodily fluids. Leaning completely over as if to pick something up off of the floor, he scrapped the knife against the ruff texture of the ground, his left shoe placing pressure against the squishy substance as he tried to remove it from off of the weapon. Once the eye was off of the knife he ran towards the blonde, “Tara! I need you to summon up what ever strength you have left.”

Looking at the brunette fully, she saw the knife gripped firmly in his grasp. “Alright, but make it quick. What I can do won’t last long.”

“Alright,” Xander said as he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet. “On the count of three.” Taking in a deep breath he began to count. “One. Two…. Three!”

As soon as he shouted three the wiry teen bolted forwards, the knife raised in a striking manner at ear level. Quickly Tara started chanting, the low hum of her voice mingling in with the thudding foot steps of Xander’s pounding feet, growls of anger, and cries of pain. With what little strength she has left, she conjured up a fog of protection spell, a very minor defense spell that would momentarily disorient the demon.

As the smoke wafted up around the demon, his thoughts started to jumble together haphazardly, a state of disarray overcoming his facial features as he looked down at the redhead in his grasp with a bewildered look. Ever so slowly his grip around the young vampires throat loosened, his large frame taking a few unsteady steps backwards as he swayed from side to side.

“Xander now!” Tara huffed out, sweat beading heavily down her face as she struggled to uphold the strenuous spell.

With a burst of speed he didn’t think was possible to muster, he traveled across the last few feet to the Hemlock demon, the entire weight of his body springing off of his left foot as it landed heavily on the pavement in order to strike the knife downwards into the looming demons thick muscular neck. He hung off of the blade of the knife for a few agonizing seconds before falling backwards to the asphalt, his body rolling into a backwards summersault from the momentum of the impact.

As the knife dug deeply into the demons yellowish flesh colored skin, he let out a loud blood curdling howl, his grip on the captured vampire completely letting go. He took a few more hesitant steps backwards, his body wobbling as his eyes roamed the immediate scene for his attacker, the effects of the spell gradually starting to dissipate. Yanking the blade out of his neck, he looked down at the offending object, his eyes completely glazed over.

“Witch.” The Hemlock demon growled out, the effects of the spell haven know completely worn off.

“Tara?” Xander uttered the name full of concern from his position on the ground. The blonde was completely drenched in sweat and shaking feverishly. Bolting upright from his position sprawled out on the floor, he dashed passed the monster over to the shaking witch, catching her limp form just in the nick of time as her drained body crumbled to the ground. He ran a gentle hand over her forehead, pushing aside her sweat drenched bangs while looking back over at the two demons, the redhead still sitting on the ground, her wide, bewildered, eyes going back and forth between the humans and the demon.

With the dull ache in her torn rotator cuff almost completely forgotten, the fledgling vamp sprung back to her feet, her right arm hanging stiff at her side. With her good arm she rubbed at her bruised clad neck, the demons claw prints leaving distinctive markings in her pale flesh. “You’re a big bloody bloke, aren’t ya,” Willow said in a tired husk as she stared up into the demons beady red eyes. “Alright, let’s go,” she said with a rhy grin, waving the larger creature of the night on with the hand that was just recently rubbing her bruised neck.

Letting loose a guttural roar, the Hemlock demon raced forwards, the knife still clutched in his right hand. Swiping his meaty claw forward, Willow ducked down, the blade of the weapon grazing over the top of her scalp. Raising both hands up quickly she took hold of his arm, holding in a silent yelp as searing hot pain jolted through her fractured shoulder. With a quick twist, she rotated her body around his left side, bring his arm to rest uncomfortably in the middle of his own back. Releasing the grip of her left hand on his arm, she moved it down to the hem of his dingy hunter green cargo pants.

With the strength of her Sire coursing through her veins, she hefted up the demon five times her size and threw him a good fifteen feet, effectively colliding him into the two new vampires that were assaulting her maker. Once she was good and sure the Hemlock along with the brawny vamps were out of commission for the time being, she made her way over to Xander who was carefully cradling the panting blonde in his lap.

“Get up,” She hissed out. “We need to leave.”

Looking up into his childhood friends eyes he watched as they rapidly changed back and forth from emerald green to honey golden, “Yuh… yeah.” Scurrying out from behind the blonde, he scrambled onto his hands and knees then jumped quickly to his feet. Leaning down he scooped up the incapacitated women and followed feebly behind the blood sucking feign that he once called his best friend.

“Go help Angel,” she barked out before taking off in the opposite direction.

Briskly the redhead vampire ran towards her savior, quickly closing the gap between her and the vampire vehemently trading blows for blows with her Sire and steadily gaining the upper hand. As soon as she was close enough she launched herself at the vampire, tackling the demon from off of Spike and to the ground. From her position on top of the struggling demon, she rapped her hand into his medium length shaggy brown locks before smashing his face down repeatedly into the cement.

As she was about to strike the vampires face against the floor once more a sharp tug from under her armpits pulled her backwards. “Come on little bit. We gotta get moving,” Spike husked out through his bruised battered mouth as he yanked his childe from off of the nearly unconscious vampire. Stumbling backwards with her Sire, she took in the sight of her own handy work, the Hemlock demon tangled together with two of the minion vampire, and Thomas ever so slowly rising to his knees from where she just clambered off of him.

With a shake of her head she darted towards her grandsire, the shocked calls of her own Sire reverberating loudly behind her as he took chase to catch up to her. “Willow! What the bloody hell are you doing?” He yelled as he caught up to her, his hand gripping tightly on her injured shoulder.

“Helping,” she said bluntly as she took hold of a sinewy vampire, tossing him aside as if he weighed nothing more then a sack of wet laundry.
Rolling his eyes upwards in frustration, Spike let out a long growl of his own, before stepping once again into the fray. Grasping tight onto the back of one of the three vampires grimy black crew neck shirts, he spun around in a half circle before releasing the monster, sending the demon flying through one of the storefront windows. With a satisfied snicker he sauntered over to the next vampire, tapping the unsuspecting vampire on the shoulder, then nailing him straight in the face with a closed fist once he turned around.

With a look of unreadable contemplation, Angel casted his glance from the blood drench redhead to his grandchilde. Shifting the blonde in his arm to a more comfortable position he glared at the peroxide vampire. “What are you doing?” He croaked out.

“Helping,” Spike said nonchalantly, mimicking the same thing his childe said only moments before. Flagging his childe over with a wave of his arm. “But, we best be moving,” Spike said in a stoic voice as he looked directly into Angels tired old eyes. “They’ll be up and mobile in no time.”

“Angel?” Xander asked in a scared, squeaky little voice. “I think we should run too.” As the words left his mouth, all three creatures of the nights turned their heads to view what Xander was looking at. From a few blocks down a hoard of angry Hemlock demons were quickly approaching, a few measly vampires where also thrown into the mix to provide assistance.

“Willow! Run,” Spike shouted as he and his childe took off at a sprint down the street.

“Xander,” Angel said sternly as he started to quickly backup. “Go. Get Tara out of here.”

vigorously nodding his head, he took a few quick steps in the direction of safety before stumbling, the extra weight of the blonde on his tired frame causing him to tumble to the ground. The sound of the two body’s groaning as they impacted the cement caused the redhead to skid to a stop. Swirling around, Willow watched as Xander tried to pull the blonde and himself up off of the ground, the tedious task of lifting the hundred and thirty pound women proving to be more of a challenge then he could face.

“Willow!” Spike barked as his childe stopped running besides him. Coming to a dead stop, he turned around and watched as his young charge turned around and marked over towards the fallen teens.

“Move,” she growled as she shoved the boy out of the way. Leaning down, she effortlessly scooped the cataleptic witch from off of the street. “Let’s go.” She twitched her head to the side, indicating she wanted the teenager to lead the way.

With a nervous head gesture, not quite sure whether or not to trust the blonde with the vampire, he started to jog in the direction Angel took off in. The redhead following close behind him and her Sire angrily bringing up the rear. The small mismatched group of friends and foes ran for a good ten minutes before stopping abruptly outside a two story house in a well lit neighborhood, the slayer now standing on her own shaky legs with the help of her boyfriend.

“Put her down,” The blonde demanded as she pushed herself off of the two decade old vampires broad shoulder.

“You’re really in no position to be demanding anything,” Willow snickered, her grasp on the dirty haired blonde not loosening in the slightest. “Look at the lot of you, you all wouldn’t last another round.”

“You want to test that theory?” Buffy ask hotly, the limp in her step not going unnoticed by anyone.

“Now calm down slayer,” Spike spoke up as he stepped between his childe and the nearly defeated Warrior. “You know damn well you’re in no shape to fight. And although I’d love to see my lil Willow nip herself a Slayer ... that defeat would be just to easy."

“Bite me.” Buffy retorted back in shear anger, her hands placed firmly on her hips.

“Oh I plan on it.” Spike shot back with a wicked smile. “But not right now I need to get Willow and myself out of here. And you would be all the wise to help us.”

“And why would I do that,” hissed Buffy, pain from the two previous fights evident on her facial features.

“Because you have no clue what you are going up against.” Spike stated, the smile no longer gracing his lips.
“Vampires,” Buffy stressed. “Wood. Heart. Dust. It’s quite simple, care to test it out? ”

He let out a boisterous chuckle at the Slayers naivety. “Try two of the most ruthless vampire’s you’ll ever meet. Thomas is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Elizabeth on the other hand, she’s,” Spike faltered as he talked about his niece, his lip curling upwards in a snarl. “…. I hate to admit this but she’s stronger then me. Us.” He pointed two digits back and forth between himself and Angel. “And she’s had nearly a hundred years to perfect her fighting skills.”

“What do they want?” Buffy asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

“Besides my head?” he chuckled, as he riffled though the pockets in his leather duster for his packet of smokes. “Willow”

“Why?”

“Because she is the one Shantou wants.” He said absently as he produced a cigarette from the crumpled pack. “It pisses Thomas off that his childe wasn’t the one.” Taking a break from his speech he flipped open the Zippo that was previously nestled into his pant pockets, flicking the flame to life and lighting his cancer stick. Taking a long drag from the cigarette, he exhaled slowly, letting the smoke come out in small puffs. “… it urks her even more to know that she will never be anything more then a subordinate to ‘our’ master.”

“And what do you want?” Buffy asked, her arms crossing over her chest in a mock show of strength.

“Hospitality,” Spike answered matter-of-factly, his chin raised high. “You help us, and we’ll help you.”

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (Updated 1/30/11)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:37 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I guess Spike & Willow being "guests" of the Scoobies will allow Willow & Tara to have some private talks...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:23 pm 

V/W and Tara + Spike, Buffy and angel. :wtf . add in a sprinkle of a totally terrified Xander all under one roof? :sheep ...I see lots of tom foolery and shananigans in the forseable future...Cane u say drama ? How on earth do the scoobies expect to keep V/w away from Tara? can't wait to see how this one plays out!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 pm 
3. Flaming O

Holy incredible crap Batman, this chapter was freaking intense! Is Spike really asking for hospitality/help like he did in the real season two (Becoming, Part Two) or is this just another part of an evil scheme to kill the slayer? And if it’s not how is Buffy/Angel/Xander or anyone else going to keep Vamp Willow from Tara! Not that I really want them too :-D … but seriously. I guess this just means I have to wait and find out whats to happen next. :impatient I know u just updated but please post ahain soon!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 am 

zampsa19752001:
Quote:
I guess Spike & Willow being "guests" of the Scoobies will allow Willow & Tara to have some private talks...

Yes they will have many private and even some not so private but probably should be talks.

SMGOVAN:
Quote:
I see lots of tom foolery and shananigans in the forseable future...Cane u say drama ?

Hehe that made me giggle for some reason. Any hoo, yes there will be lots of drama to come along. Especially with the scoobies and their not so new companions.

Quote:
How on earth do the scoobies expect to keep V/w away from Tara?

Do you really want the the scoobies to keep them apart? I for one don't. lol. But to sort of answer this question I think the next update my help a bit.

wickedaddiction:
Quote:
Is Spike really asking for hospitality/help like he did in the real season two (Becoming, Part Two) or is this just another part of an evil scheme to kill the slayer?

Yes Spike really was asking for hospitality just like he did in the second season. (Good catch) But hey, you never know. It is Spike.

Quote:
how is Buffy/Angel/Xander or anyone else going to keep Vamp Willow from Tara! Not that I really want them too … but seriously.

Like I said above Do you really want the the scoobies to keep them apart? lol.

As always, thank you so much for reading and leaving feedback. It is absolutely amazing. :pinky A new chapter will be uploaded in a little but.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:02 pm 

Feedback: Yes please that would be great. I crave feedback! Negative feedback is welcomed as well.

Note: A big thank you to Elrad for helping me figure out how to bring the lovely Scoobies and Vamps together with a spell on "mutual" terms.

Chapter 26

“You got to be joking,” Angel said with mirth, the left side of his mouth curling up into a snarl as he took a defensive stance in front of the slayer.

“Sadly not,” Spike choked out, the muscle in his jaw twitching as he spoke. “But right now you need us more than we need you….with the slayer nearly out of commission its gonna be hell to keep this hell hole quit…no pun intended.”

“What the hell are you talking about? Buffy demanded as she stepped around Angel.

“I’m talking about striking a deal. Shantou’s coming love.” Spike quipped, his eyes quickly flicking to catch Angel’s. “I’m talking about putting everyone of his servants in the bloody ground before they do it to us. Then me and the bird here grab a one way ticket and get the bloody hell out of here before he shows up.”

“Buffy!” Came the melancholic call of Giles as he swiftly swung open the front door. In open rapid movement he took two swift strides down the porch steps, a small handheld crossbow held firmly in his right hand, raising it to point squarely at Spike‘s un-beating heart.

“Giles, wait,” she called out as she held up her hand to warn off her Watchers kill shot, her gaze on the bleach blonde demon never wavering. “Keep talking.”

“Right.” Spike said distractedly, his left eyebrow raised high as he cautiously kept an eye on the Watcher. “I told you. I want to stop Shantou.” With a bemused smile and a over dramatic gesture of his hands he continued on. “I wanna save the world.”

“Okay.” She drawled out, he left hand coming up to circle roughly at her temple. “You do remember that
you're a vampire, right?” Dropping her hand, she started gesturing widely herself. “I thought you would be giddy with psychopathic pride.”

“We like to talk big, vampires do.” Spike stated with a roll of his eyes before letting them land on his grandsire. "I'm gonna destroy the world," -- just tough guy talk, strutting around with your friends over a pint of blood.” As he continues to speak he starts to aimlessly walk around, the cigarette that was previously just dangling between two of his digits now stuck back between his overly chapped lips. “Truth is, I like this world. You got off-course betting, De Wallen, "Jersey Shore," and most of all you got people.” As he said the last word he leisurely ran his fingers through his childes shoulder length red hair. “Billions of people walking around like Happy Meals with legs. It's all right here. But then someone comes along with a vision. With a real passion for destruction. Shantou could pull it off if he has the right tools.” He looked up from where he was standing behind Willow, all traces of mirth having long left his face. “Goodbye Piccadilly, farewell Time bloody Square, you see what I'm saying?

“Uh, sort of?” Buffy retorted honestly.

“Why don't you put that bloody bow down?” Spike snarled, swiping his head towards Giles. “Before somebody gets hurt.”

'“Because of the whole 'not believing you' issue.” Giles said calmly, the crossbow unwavering in his grasp as he held it up at chest level.

“You might not be down with Shih Tzu, but why would you ever come to me? Buffy asked defensively, the idea of a world renown serial killer seeking her out for help was a little unsettling.

Knowing there was no way around this answer he grinded out his cigarette on the bark of the closes tree before answering. “Like I said he’s going to end the world. But he wants Red first. Willow’s … well she’s mine.” He finished with a snarl.

“Oh, you're pathetic!” Instinctively, he launched across the well manicured lawn and punched her in the face. Rebounding quickly from the surprised attach she punched him equally as hard before continuing on talking as if neither of them had moved.

“You know how many people you’ve killed! My best friend for starters!” She nearly screeched, pointing to the redhead for added emphasis.

“Didn’t know love,” he said flippantly.

“-- and I may lose more of them.” She continued on. “The whole world could be sucked into Hell or worse and you need my help 'cause your boss has the hots for Will? Let me take this opportunity to not care.”

“I can't fight them all alone and neither can you!”

With a final outburst of energy, she punched the cocky Brit in the mouth once more. “You're a killer. Both of you,” she said, looking forlornly at her deceased best friend.

“And we’re all you lot got.” he said shortly as he rubbed his jaw.

A agonizingly long second passed between the group before Buffy spoke up again. “Alright.”

“Buffy,” Xander nearly hissed from his position crumpled up against a tree trunk, his legs very near to giving out.

Ignoring her friend calling her name. “You help us. And I mean help. And I’ll let you two walk when this is all over.”

Cocking his head to the right to look at his childe, she just smiled back with childlike innocence, before turning his head back to the Slayer. “Deal.” He said dryly as he stuck out his right hand.

Ignoring the hand jutted out towards her she turned her attention to her friends surrounding her. “Angel, help Xander get inside. Giles, keep that crossbow at the ready.” Returning her full attention back to the two killers standing perfectly content on her lawn, she took in a deep breath before saying. “Spike. Willow … come inside.”

Slowly rising to his feet, Thomas blinked away the blood that was clouding his few due to his nieces brutal assault during his fight with his Sire. Once his sight started to clear up he scanned the street for any signs of his Sire or the childe only to let out a huffed of disbelief as he looked up at the group of Hemlock demons surrounding him. “Well your big bloody blokes aren’t yeah.”

“Thomas,” the biggest Hemlock grouched out. “We are not here to fight you.”

“Oh no?” He asked skeptically as he stood on wobbly legs. “Then what are you here for?”

“Me,” came a melodic voice from behind the Hemlock. Slowly the visage of the person came into view.

“Elizabeth?” Thomas asked with a hint of suspicion, not believing his Master would have already summon the fierce warrior. “What are you doing here?”

“What you’re failing to do.” She said evenly as she took as step closer to her Sire. “Master Shantou wants this wrapped up know. And I am her to close the deal.”

“I have everything under control,” Thomas said sternly, a snarl crossing his face.

“Oh yes, I can see that.” She mocked as she looked at his bruised and blood spattered body then to the street that was littered with pools of blood, dust, and various appendages.

“Just a minor mishap,” Thomas said feebly, brushing off the incident that left nearly all of his disciples dead as if it were nothing. “Kind of like I hope your clothing choice is. Polyester? In this heat? Really?”

She looked down at her new stolen navy blue police uniform that was clinging to her lifeless body. The weight of the gun holster tugging heavily against the belt that was wrapped tightly around her waist. Raising her gaze slowly from her own clothing to look at those that Thomas was wearing, she took in his black Frye Martin Mid Lace boots and gore covered blue jeans all the way up to his bruise battered covered bare chest.

“Well, I see you outgrew your priest phase.” She said with a mocking smile.

“Eh, it was a thing.” Thomas said nonchalantly as he rolled his shoulders upwards.

“Hmm … well, speaking of priests.” She snapped her fingers indicating she wanted one of her followers to do something. “I think you lost this.”

From behind her Darrel was pushed forward, the young boy still held tightly against his chest. One hand clamped firmly over the crying boys mouth while the other hand dug dangerously sharp nails into his stomach.

“Geez, he looks strangely familiar.” Elizabeth teased as she motioned for Darrel to loosen his hold on the teen. “Now what could it be? The hair? Eyes?”

“Fuck off Elizabeth,” Thomas seethed as he stomped past his childe towards his minion.

“Shantou wants him dead you know.”

“I know.” Thomas breathed out slowly, stopping his movement towards the shaking boy.

“Can you do it?” Elizabeth asked unwaveringly, her left eyebrow quirked up questioningly.

Turning around, a look of somber plastered across his face. “Where are you all staying? My lot where shaking it out at some magic store. The Slayers bound to come by sooner or later.”

“Follow me.” She said with a wry smile.

“Home sweet home,” Willow smirked as she entered the threshold of the house, the blonde still cradled in her arms, making them both look much like a newly married couple.

“Put her on the couch,” Buffy ordered, stepping in behind the redhead followed by Spike. The sharpened point of the crossbow’s wooden bolt pushed directly into his back as Giles followed his every move.

“Yes madam,” Willow said dryly as she sauntered over to the couch, plopping the semi conscious witch rather unceremoniously onto the over stuffed couch cushions.

“Easy with the stake mate,” Spike snapped as he took a long stride forward to get away from the prodding weapon. “You’re bruising the leather.”

“You two,” Giles ordered, waving the bow slightly. “Get over by the fireplace.” Gingerly, he walked over to the young women laying on the couch and checked her pulse.

“She’s fine Rupert,” Willow said snidely. “For now.”

“Buffy, what now?” Angel asked as he leaned heavily against the doorframe leading from the foyer into the living room, Xander standing close behind him with a large packet of frozen peas clutched to his forehead.

“I’m not quite sure,” Buffy admitted dejectedly as she looked around the room, her eyes scanning over her badly injured friends. “I need time to think.”

“Well if I might interject,” Spike quipped as he took a step forward, towards the Slayer.

“Shut up Spike,” both Giles and Angel said simultaneously.

“The basement,” Buffy exclaimed. “Get them downstairs. We can restrain them with the chains that are down there.”

“Now I’m all for kink Slayer,” Willow sneered as she too stepped away from the fireplace “but that hardly seems fair.”

“I’m not trying to be fair,” argued the blonde as she stared down her once best friend, “I’m trying to keep everyone safe.”

“You heard her,” Giles said as he raised his crossbow once more, aiming it at the duo, “start moving.”

Begrudgingly, Spike and Willow started walking towards the kitchen, but not before the redhead cased one more, sideways glance, at the unconscious blonde on the couch. Her eyes scanning over the ample chested woman clad in her leather coat as a sinister smile etched its way across her lips.

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (Updated 2/17/11)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I guess Willow & Tara are going to be witch-y buddies in designing the binding rituals... I guess during the ritual designing :wtkiss occurs...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 pm 
3. Flaming O

And the twists keep on turning don't they. I can just hear that eerie daunting piano music now going "dun dun duuunnnn!" So not only is she a vampire with super human strengths, but Willow also has her witchy magic voodoo to add to it. But I guess thats of the good right? Her and TAra will have something to bring them together while they're all cooped up in the house together and helping to bring down the big badies with the rest of the Scoobie gang.

And whats with the badies (Elizabeth/Thomas) ? Does Elizabeth love her Sire like Spike loved Dru or dose she just put up with him because he created her.Also, am I just imaging this or does thomas have like this weird fetish with little boys? The current one that look like spike?
Quote:
“Well, I see you outgrew your priest phase.” She said with a mocking smile

“Eh, it was a thing.” Thomas said nonchalantly as he rolled his shoulders upwards.

“Hmm … well, speaking of priests.” She snapped her fingers indicating she wanted one of her followers to do something. “I think you lost this.”

From behind her Darrel was pushed forward, the young boy still held tightly against his chest. One hand clamped firmly over the crying boys mouth while the other hand dug dangerously sharp nails into his stomach.

“Geez, he looks strangely familiar.” Elizabeth teased as she motioned for Darrel to loosen his hold on the teen. “Now what could it be? The hair? Eyes?”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 am 
2. Floating Rose

Great update, it seems that things will be getting really interesting at the Summers' house.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:55 am 

Due to own personal reasons, updates are on indefinite hiatus.

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:26 pm 

Due to own personal reasons, updates are on indefinite hiatus. Sorry

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (6/1/11)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:18 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope after the spell Willow & Tara have some "quality" alone time...

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (6/1/11)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:09 pm 

Was home the other day watching tv, when I noticed all seven seasons of Buffy were now streaming on Hulu. Needless to say I started binge watching which made me remember this site ... and my unfinished stories. Now, to be completely honest, after 8 years, I don't have the fainest idea as to what inspired this fic, what I had planned for this story or how I wanted it to end ... so bare with me as I try to figure out the next few chapters.

Chapter 27

“Cozy,” Thomas sneered as he stood outside on the perfectly manicured lawn of the split level home Elizabeth had commandeered. “I always wanted to live in a house with a bunch of windows.”

“Get inside,” hissed the slightly younger vampire as she stalked past her creature towards the front door. “We need to talk.”

“Do we now?” Tom asked apathetically as he followed suit behind his childe.”I thought we already did.”

Once inside the house, the horde of minions split ways, the Hemlock demons wandering off towards the living room to lay claim to the plush leather couches, while the vampires dashed down the staircase to the basement and Dino and Lambert ascended the staircase, a still captive teenager struggling between them as they dragged him into the hall bathroom. The only vampires remaining in the hallway were Thomas and Elizabeth, a cold glare passing between the two coldblooded murders.

“Shantou is growing tiresome with you Thomas,” Elizabeth spat, her lips curled up into a snarl. “You should have freed him by now.”
“I’m working on it,” Tom snarled back, the wounds surrounding his brow splitting open ever so slightly. “As you can see,” he pointed to his injured face “it hasn’t exactly been easy. And now there’s a slayer in the mix.”

“And who’s fault is that,” huffed the slender woman. “You should have taken care of William in Paris … not follow him around like a love sick puppy.”

“Watch your tongue,” growled Tom, “Or I’ll cut it out.”

“So many promises from you,” leered Elizabeth as she took a step closer to her Sire, her left hand raised so that the tips of her fingers could brush against his bare chest. “But no follow through. You’re weak Thomas. When it comes to William, you always have been.”

“I’m not weak.” Tom rebutted as he seized the hand caressing his chest. Sneering angrily, “I killed you didn’t I … Slayer?”

With a soft snort, Elizabeth craned her head forward, her lips almost grazing Thomas’ “And who helped you?”
Elizabeth watched closely as Thomas clenched his teeth together, the skin around his jaw stretching taut while his nostrils flared. “If it hadn’t been for William’s recklessness in seeking out another Slayer, his rootless attack on my family, you never would have succeeded.”

“I told you to watch your tongue,” Tom hissed, his mouth milometers away from his childe’s.

“You’re weak Thomas,” Elizabeth said huskily, her mouth brushing against her Sires softly, in the gentlest of passes. “But I’m here now to help you … to make you strong.”

With lightning fast speed, he seized Elizabeth’s throat in his right hand, crushing the soft flesh underneath. With a menacing snarl adorning his features, he stared into his childe’ eyes for several seconds, her words reverberating in his head, before casting his gaze up the staircase in the general direction of the hall bathroom. “I know the perfect place to start” he declared.

“That’s good. You’re hurting me,” Elizabeth said as a sinister smile appeared on her lips, “That’s good, too.” Leaning forward, Elizabeth brushed her lips over Thomas’, this time with a little more passion.

Slamming the door to the basement shut behind him, his fingers consciously turning the lock, Giles watched as Buffy groggily walked in front of him to the kitchen island, her body lowering to one of the stools agonizingly slow. As if in slow motion, she lowered her head to the granite, her eyelids flickering shut for a brief moment, before reopening to stare back at him.

“You need to get some rest Buffy,” Giles said, concern etching his voice as he stepped away from the door. “Why don’t you head on upstairs.”

“Can’t,” she said numbly “I can’t feel anything. Arms, legs, anything. Plus … there’s a demon wearing my best friends face in my basement.”

Taking his glasses from off of his face, Giles started to clean them once more, as he mumbled “She was truly the finest of all of us.”

“Way better than me.” Pipped up Xander as he lifted his head from his crossed arms that where hugging his knees together. He had been sitting on the kitchen floor for the past twenty minutes in silence, his back pressed against the refrigerator for comfort, while the Watcher and Slayer where in the basement, arguing with his former childhood friend as they chained her to the wall.

Nodding decisively, Giles placed his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose, “Much, much better.”

“It’s all my fault,” Xander squeaked out, tears falling freely down his cheeks. “She was so crushed when she found out about me and Cordelia. ”

Despairingly, Buffy lifted her head from the table to look forlornly at Xander, “You couldn’t have known Xander. You couldn’t …”

“I didn’t care to even care,” Xander said, interrupting Buffy’s line of speech. “She was hurting because of me and I didn’t care. She … she… she asked to go to Paris with her mom for the summer because of me!” Xander cried out as he dropped his head into his quivering hands. Miserably, he whispered “She must have gone out and gotten attacked, which she never would have done if I hadn't have …”

“Xan …” Buffy said gently, empathy lacing her voice “It’s not your fault.”

“She’s quite right,” Giles proclaimed as he walked towards the crestfallen young man. “Willow was a remarkable young woman, who didn’t deserve to perish the way she did, but her death is not your fault. You mustn’t blame yourself, Xander.”

“Well someone’s gotta,” huffed the teen as he pushed himself up off of the floor, angrily swiping away at the tears streaming down his face as he dashed out of the kitchen.

“Giles, I’m home,” hollered Joyce as she walked through the front door of her home, dropping her suitcase in the foyer, as she rounded the corner into the living room. “How’s Buff … that’s not my daughter,” Joyce quipped as she looked at the peacefully sleeping blonde on her couch.

“Ms. Summer’s” Jessie squeaked as he awoke from a start, his lanky body jolting upright from the armchair he had fallen asleep in.

“Who is that?” Questioned Joyce, her left index finger pointing at the unconscious woman resting on her couch, “where’s Buffy?”

“Mom,” came a soft, sleep laced voice from behind her. “You’re home early.”

“It’s been two days Buffy,” Joyce said pointedly as she turned to look at her daughter. “What’s going on here? Who is this woman?”

“Mom, you can’t be here,” Buffy said sternly as she walked towards her mother, panic written all over her face. Leaning down to grab her mother’s suitcase from off of the floor, she tried handing it back to the middle aged woman, “Mom, I need you to leave town. Tonight.”

Sarcastically, Joyce rebutted, her hands coming to rest on her hips, “What, is some terrible demon going to attack the house.” From the glare her daughter shot at her, the older woman rolled her eyes upwards as she huffed in annoyance, “Oh, I see. You know, Buffy, looking back on everything that’s happened, maybe I should have sent you to a different school.”

“Just promise me that you’ll get far away from here,” Buffy pleaded. “Tonight.”

“I’m not leaving you to face an awful monster by yourself.” Joyce said sternly. “If I go anywhere, you’re going with me.”

“You know that I can’t” Buffy said, a dejected look adorning her tired eyes.

“Well then I can’t either.” Joyce huffed.

“Mom, I know that sometimes you wish I were different …”

“Buffy, no.” Joyce said with a brisk shake of her head, trying to console her daughter.

“I wish I could be a lot of things for you. Be a great student, a star athlete, remotely normal. I’m not. But there is something that I can do better than anybody else in the world.” Buffy said with a somber expression, her hands instinctively forming into fists. “I’m gonna fight this thing, whomever they are, but I can’t do it and worry about you.”

“Buffy, you just can’t …” said the older woman in protest.

“You stay, you’ll get me killed.” Buffy said pointedly as she stared her mother in the eyes. “You’ll have to trust me on this. Can you do that?”

Joyce opened and closed her mouth several times, unable to form a coherent sentence as she stared at her daughter. After a few seconds of silence, Joyce diverted her gaze over her daughters shoulder to the Englishman standing a few feet behind her, pleading with her eyes for help.

“She has a point Joyce,” Giles proclaimed, his eyes nervously darting to the basement door for the briefest of moments. “It’s not safe here.”

“What about them,” Joyce asked as she casted her arm in a wide arch, motioning towards the passed out blonde and the slender male standing awkwardly behind her. “Are they safe?”

“No,” Buffy said honestly. “and that’s why Jessie’ going with you.”

What?” Joyce asked bewildered, Jessie’ voice echoing his resentment from behind her.

“You can’t be serious Buff. You need me” Jessie pipped up, a pitiful look on his face at the notion his friend didn’t want him around.

“What I need is for you both to be out of harm’s way.” Walking past her mother so that she stood in front of her friend, her right arm stretched out to cup the young man’s upper bicep, “I need you to protect my mom, Jessie. Please, get her as far away from here as you can.”

Biting his bottom lip tensely as he looked into his friends blue, tear brimmed eyes, he slowly shook his head up and down as his right hand came up to firmly grasp the blondes still resting on his bicep, “Of course.” He whispered.

“What about Tara?” Giles asked.

Sighing loudly, Buffy pivoted on her feet so she could look down at the slumbering blonde, her eyebrows knitting together. “I need her to stay.”

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (1/21/19)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:48 pm 

Chapter 28

7am came far too quickly for the Slayer. Smacking her shrieking alarm clock in annoyance, the blonde swung her legs out from under the comforter as she reflected on the previous evening. She had spent the last remaining hour of twilight bickering with her mother about leaving town until she was finally able to sway the older woman into leaving with Jessie. She had tried to find Xander, hoping she could convince him to leave town as well, but was not fortunate in locating the young man. Taking in a deep inhalation of breath, Buffy tried to mentally prepare herself for what was sure to be a very long day ahead of her.

Bounding down the staircase, freshly dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a floral crop top, Buffy entered her kitchen where she found Giles perched against the counter, reading a newspaper with a cup of tea halfway to his lips.

Lowering the newspaper he had been halfheartedly reading, Giles looked up warmly at his charge as she entered the kitchen. With a soft sigh, he took one more sip of his tea before placing the half-filled cup in the sink. “You ready?”

“Unfortunately, yes.” Buffy said with a terse smile before looking over her shoulder into the other room. “Has she woken up yet?”

Shaking his head pithily, “I’m afraid not. Magic is rather powerful and can drain a young girl such as herself rather quickly. It’ll be some time before she regains her strength.”

With a tight lipped smile and a nod of her head, Buffy walked over to the sleeping blonde, shaking her shoulder slightly to gage her reaction before slipping her hands underneath the blonde’s shoulders and lower back. Lifting up the slightly older woman with ease, Buffy walked back to the kitchen.

“We can’t take her with us Buffy,” Giles said solemnly as he watched the petite teenage lift the other woman from the couch.

“I know,” she replied as she walked towards the locked basement door. “But we can’t leave her up here, alone.” Shifting the woman in her grasp to free up one of her hands, “Angel’s on supernatural babysitting duty.”

“Buffy …”Giles interjected, stopping her hand from reaching the doorknob. Turning around, she watched as he pulled out the crossbow from earlier, sliding an arrow into its slide. Once armed, he shrugged his shoulders upwards before motioning for Buffy to open the door. “Just in case.”

“So bored”, Willow drawled as she rattled the chains clamped around her wrist. “These are no fun.”

Before Angel could tell the petulant vampire to quiet down, the door leading to the basement swung open, casting a florescent glow into the room. Looking up the staircase, he noticed his girlfriend descending the steps with the still unconscious witch in her grip, the Watcher close behind. “Buffy,” he panted as he rushed to her side, his eyes laced with panic as he tenderly brushed a semi healed bruise on her cheek. “Are you okay?”

“Never better,” the slayer quipped as she leant into Angel’s touch. “I hate to ask you this, I know you have your hands full with these two,” she looked over at the grinning duo shackled to the far side of the room, “but can you watch her too?”

“I’ll watch her for you Slayer,” smirked the redhead as she ever so slowly slid her back up against the cement wall, her left hand stroking her exposed, taut stomach. She eyed the woman before her wantonly, her pink supple tongue sneaking out from her mouth to salaciously lick her lips.

“Geeh, thanks for the offer,” quipped the Slayer as she rolled her eyes in annoyance, “but I much rather keep her alive.”

“Shame,” said Spike as he too stood up from his crouched position on the floor. “I’m rather parched.”

“That is enough,” roared Giles as he raised the crossbow at the two demons. Looking back at the powerful young woman next to him, “Buffy are you sure about this?”

“Angel?” she questioned.

“I’ll keep her safe,” he replied with a stern nod as he reached out for the unconscious blonde, scooping her out of Buffy’s grip.

“You’re no fun,” Willow whined as she pushed herself off of the wall, her arms hanging loosely at her sides.

“Sorry Will,” Buffy shot back, “but play times over.”

Smiling widely, her perfect porcelain teeth shining brightly in the dimly lit room, “wanna bet?” As soon as the words left her mouth, Willow raced forward, only stopping when she ran out of chain and the restraints on her wrist yanked her back.

Not prepared for such a brazen move, Giles jumped backwards; slipping on the step he was standing on and sending his crossbow tumbling to the floor, sliding to a stop underneath the exposed staircase. The sound of the redhead’s cold, malicious cackle quickly filled the room, as she watched the Englishman tumble backwards in fright. Turning her gaze back to her former best friend, she continued to laugh in enjoyment as she watched the Slayer clench her fist, knuckles turning white as her brows furrowed in anger.

“Buffy, go” Angel said in a low, stern voice as he gently placed Tara on the cot he had been resting on. “I’ve got this.”

Students and teachers mingled in the hallway, greeting one another with warm smiles and heartfelt hugs. There was an electric buzz in the air as tales of the summer flowed freely and laughter filled the halls. She heard her name called out several times as she sauntered down the hallway but ignored them all, only coming to a stop when she reached a familiar locker. With a heavy heart, and a soft sigh escaping her lips, she turned from the locker and continued down the hall until she reached the north end of the school.
Pushing through the double swing doors, Buffy walked towards the table in the center of the room, slinging her book bag onto the floor nearby. Giles, following closely behind the blonde, briskly walked to his desk, rummaging through the drawers for a certain book.
“Ah ha!” the tweed clad man exclaimed as he found the book he was looking for. Flipping through the old volume, he stopped on a picture of a robust vampire, similar in image to Satan, with lightening coming from his hand to a man’s chest. “I knew that name sounded familiar,” he proclaimed with a stern nod of the head. With a cluck of his tongue, he turned to exit the small office, reciting the words before him scrawled across the pages. ”Ho korias phanaytie toutay... tay nuktee. Yes, yes, this is it! Bringing the leather bound manuscript over to the table; he placed the book in front of the blonde, as he continued to read the text from over her shoulder. “For they will gather and be gathered. From the Vessel pours life. P…pours life.

“What’s this?” Buffy asked as she looked up at her Watcher, he fingers numbly tracing the handwritten golden script adorning the pages. Casting a leery eye downwards, she took in the image of a demon feeding power to a man. “Giles?”
“This will be your new ‘Big Bad’ as you kids like to say,” answered Giles as he removed his glasses so he could rub the bridge of his nose. Peering down at the scripture, “it roughly translates to, ‘through pure light, he shall rise, and the master will walk once more.”
“And how does Willow play into all of this?” Buffy questioned. “She’s not what I would call pure anymore.”
“I’m not sure,” Giles harrumphed. “I’m going to have to make a few calls. See if the council has anymore intel on this Shantou … or Spike fellow.”
“Spike,” huffed Buffy. “What kind of lame name is that?”

“Perhaps he went by another name in... times past.” Giles mussed as he flipped to another page of the book. “I don’t recall ever reading about him. I'm sure he's no worse than any other creature you've faced.”

“He’s worse,” said Xander as he emerged from the stacks, coming to stand at the top of the staircase, a thin, leather-bound diary hanging limply in his hand.

“Xander?” Buffy said surprised, shocked to see her friend standing on the second floor of the library. “What did you find?”

Sluggishly, he descended the steps, coming to a halt at the edge of the table. Lifting the faded blue book to shoulder height, he shook it several times before unceremoniously dropping it onto the tabletop. “Once he starts something he doesn’t stop, until everything in his path is dead.”

“Willow.” The name barely escaped the Slayers lips as she choked back an emotional response.

Leaning over the table, Giles reached for the journal Xander had just discarded. Thumbing through the pages, he quickly stopped when a name caught his attention. “Well there you are,” he mused.

“There who is?” Buffy asked as she straightened her back in an effort to try and view the paragraph Giles was reading.

“Our new friend, Spike” Giles droned out as he continued to read the diary. “Better known as William the Bloody in these journals. Seems he earned his nickname by torturing his victims with railroad spikes … ahh, but here’s some good news!”

“There’s good news in that sentence?” Buffy asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Hmm?” Giles hummed, briefly glancing up from the diary to look at the blonde. “Oh yes, it would appear Spike is barely two hundred, not even as old as Angel … oh …”

“That’s a bad look, right?” Xander asked as he watched Giles face darken.

“I think your suggestion of having your mother leave town may have been a good one.” Giles said as he closed the book, a somber expression on his face. “Spike has fought two Slayers in the last century. And killed them both.”

Gulping audibly, the Slayer first looked to her friend then to Giles, fear palpably showing in her eyes. “Should I be glad he asked for hospitality … or really freaked out by the fact that he’s scared of whatever’s coming?”

“I vote for scared,” chimed in Xander, his left hand rising slightly.

“Giles, we gotta be …”
“The next words out of your mouth better be ‘going to class’,” snarled a short balding man as he barreled into the library. His appearance and overall demeanor resembling that of a real life “Mr. Burns” from the Simpsons, his navy blue suit crisp and professionally ironed while his hair grew in patches around the circumference of his head, leaving the crown of his head hairless, shinning in the bright florescent lights of the library. A pinched snarl adorned the lookalikes face as he plowed forward towards the small group.
“Snyder!” Xander chirped; his body jerking upright as he watched the diminutive man enter the room.
“Why am I not surprise,” Snyder scoffed as he saddled up to the table, eyeing the trio disapprovingly. “The first day of school and you juvenile delinquents are already skipping class.” Placing his hands on his waist, “Guess history is just doomed to repeat itself.”
“You have no idea.” Buffy said under her breath.
Casting a disapproving look at the blonde student, “I believe some of us have class?” Turning his head to the left, “and some of us have jobs.”

“Y-yes, well, I'll, uh, I'll see you all, uh, after school.” Grabbing the books off of the table before Snyder could read them, he held the volumes to his chest. “We’ll, we'll continue this discussion later.”

Nodding their heads in agreement, Xander and Buffy grabbed their school supplies before making a hasty exit. The pair split ways in the hallway, Xander turning left to head to Biology while Buffy turned right in the direction of her Foreign language class.

Watching the students depart from the library, a satisfying grin on his lips as his hands joined together in front of him, the tips of his fingers gingerly pressing together, “There're some things I can just smell. It's like a sixth sense.”

“No, actually that would be one of the five.” Giles said haughty as he walked away from the Principal towards his office.

“That Summers’ girl.” Snyder said disdainfully as he followed behind the librarian. “I smell trouble. I smell expulsion, and just the faintest aroma of jail.”

“Well, before you throw away the key, you might consider giving her the benefit of the doubt.” Giles rebuked as he came to stand behind his desk, his hands lying flat on the counter top as he stared down the shorter man. “She may surprise you.”

“You really have faith in those kids, don't you?” Huffed Snyder sneeringly, casting a disbelieving look at the librarian.

“Yes, I do.” Giles said honestly.

“Weird.” Snorted Snyder, with a shake of his head he turned to leave. Walking away from the librarian, in the direction of the main hallway, he pushed the double doors open in search of other trouble makers, “The first day back. It always gets me.”

Impatiently, he tapped his long tapered nails against the armrest of his makeshift thrown. “Tell me, has there been any news?” Shantou asked of his liege, the fledgling kneeling before him, his head down casted to avoid eye contact with his master.
Nervously, the young vampire looked up, his eyes glistening from the light of the flickering candles surrounding the cold, dark cavern. “We received word from Elizabeth, Master.” His meek voice trembled as he continued relaying the information to his Master, leery of upsetting his lord. “She’s arrived in SunnyDale.”

“And?” bellowed the Master, his temper flaring quickly at the young monsters stalling.

“She … she has teamed up with Thomas and has secured herself a growing army to capture your vessel.” From his kneeled position, the vampire squirmed as he prepared himself to deliver bad news to his lord. “But there’s a problem, Master Shantou.”

The growl that erupted from the Masters lungs was visceral, the loud roar booming in the hollow cavern, echoing off of the stagnant walls. “What?” demanded the Master, the single word striking fear in the dead man’s unbeating heart.

“Elizabeth mentioned a Slayer … and,” his words quivering as he hesitantly looked up at the Master, the ancient vampires face contorted into an irritated sneer. With an unneeded inhalation of breath, he tilted his head up to look into Master Shantous golden eyes. “Angel … he’s working with the Slayer now. He’s … the Slayer and him … they’re protecting Spike and the vessel.”

Stopping his tapping, the Master clenched his hands around the arm rest of his throne, his fingernails digging into the flesh of the wood. “Angelus,” he muttered coldly as images of the dark haired man flashed before his mind’s eye. Once, one of the most well-known vampires in all of vampiric history, legendary for his savage villainy and dubbed the Scourge of Europe due to being one of the most sadistic and brutal vampires in history was now reduced to a quivering mess and helping the Slayer.

The thought of the souled vampire disgusted him, leaving a sour taste in the back of his throat. When Angelus had been sired by Darla, one of his earliest protégé in 1753, he had thought that the purely evil vampire would be the one to hunt down his vessel, releasing him from his restrictions and bring about his freedom along with a new reign of terror. But when the childe went rouge, torturing and killing a member of the Kalderash clan, his dreams of mass destruction and mayhem were squashed as the once feared vampire recoiled in on himself, sulking off to America in search of retribution.

After nearly 540 years, the dormant Master had to rely on Angelus’ first childe, a woman who he had tortured until she went stark mad, babbling about visions dancing through her mind, to locate his vessel. It was the dark haired beauty’s premonition of a young witch from California setting him free that urged him to send out William and Thomas, both protégés of the lunatic vampire, in search of his vessel. However, it now appeared, after another one hundred years that the two vampires with reputations of evil and bloodshed had both failed him, each in their own way, and he would now have to take matters into his own hands.

Shakenly, the Master stood from his throne. His once tall, powerful stature now shriveled, his back hunched and deformed from years confined in a small cavern. He tentatively stepped forward, his long legs bowed out to the side, the limbs twisted and distorted from having been broken from a fight over 500 years ago and never healing correctly. Straightening his back as best as he could, he towered over the diminutive vampire before him, his voice thick with malice. “Get me Mr. Trick.”

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (2/4/19)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:24 pm 

Chapter 29:

“We’re back,” hollered Buffy as she and Xander walked through the library doors, their last class having ended only five minutes prior. In front of them were several stacks of books, some open on the table while others were discarded on the floor.

“Alright, alright, I-I-I've got something.” Giles bellowed from the back of the library. Emerging from the stacks, “It's Latin, so bear with me. Uh, to revive Shantou back to his former glory, they need a witch of extraordinary power, uh... , and, um, the blood... this is very unclear, of the closest person... uh, someone connected to the vampire I believe.”

“Which would be who?” Xander asked, as he unceremoniously plopped down into a chair, his feet flying up to rest on the table.

“I would imagine, Willow.” Giles said as he walked down the staircase. Without skipping a beat, or removing his eyes from the writing in front of him, he pushed Xander’s feet off of the table as he walked by.

“So how do I beat him?” Buffy asked as she took a seat at the study table next to Xander, looking over at the librarian, who was pacing back and forth in the open floor space. “I think I’m finally getting the hang of that rocket launcher.”

“Witchcraft” Giles said simply as he walked over to the study table. Placing the book onto the chestnut oak, he repeatedly taped the yellowing page of the book as he continued to elaborate. “There’s no mention of the woman’s name in this book, but, it looks as if Shantou was defeated in 1363 by a powerful witch in Glasgow.” His brows narrowed as he soaked in the words before him. “Huh … interesting.”

“What?” Buffy asked, her interest peeked by Giles sudden declaration.

“It’s just …” Giles swiftly removed his glasses, using the bottom of his shirt to polish them clean as he stared off in contemplation. “… during that time, the Black Plague was running ramped in England and had already killed half the population, but when Shantou was enslaved … it almost completely stopped.”

“Whoe … whoe … pump the brakes!” Xander exclaimed as he looked confusingly at the watcher. “Are you telling me that the bubonic plague was actually vampires on a feeding frenzy and not a disease?”

“It would appear so,” Stated Giles as he looked up at the shell-shocked teen, his own expression equally as bewildered. Flipping through several pages, he began to decipher another Latin passage,” Et Shantou tenetur per vim per occultum agunt ... in sanguine ortum ex albo praedecessor pythonissam”

“And that gibberish means?” Buffy asked sardonically, as if the previous eight hours of mandated education wasn’t bad enough.

“My Latin’s a little rusty …” Giles said as he reread the passage several times, trying to comprehend the writing. “But, it loosely interprets to the white witch bringing an end to such great demise by imprisoning Shantou with a mystical barrier of sorts… one that can only be reversed with the blood of one of his predecessors.”

“So, it is Willow they want.” Buffy said as she stood up quickly, pushing her chair back in the process. “Guess it’s time to stop the world from ending with a little help from our dear old friend.

Her naked frame stretched leisurely, her right arm reaching up above her head, the motion pulling the skin across her chest taut as her alabaster breast rubbed against the three hundred thread count sheet. The muscles in her back popped as she squeezed her shoulder blades together, the knots working their way loose as the dried blood adorning her body flaked away with her movements. Her body, only slightly sore from the vigorous activity from the night before, gave little protested as she rolled over onto her side.

Beside her, still sound asleep was her sire. The older vampire lay on his back, one hand resting peacefully on his chest while the other was sprawled out at his side. Dried blood smeared across his lips, like a woman’s who lipstick had been ravenously smudged. She let her eyes trail lower, taking in the males pale complexion, the blue veins in his neck and chest contrasting with that of the now burgundy colored blood adorning his body. Lifting the sheet that had been haphazardly thrown about the bed, she took in the bloody handprints and splotches before soaking in her sire’s full naked form atop the blood riddled sheets. An amused smile adorned the female vampire’s lips as she remembered the events from 12 hours prior, her hand absentmindedly stroking the fabric that they had both wantonly pawed at.

She recalled watching her Sire ascend the stairs, two steps at a time, as he purposely strolled towards the hall bathroom. With a gleam in her eyes and a faint prickling sensation in the back of her neck, she followed closely. When they had reached the landing, she noticed Thomas’ nostrils where flaring in pure hatred. Before she could even rejoice in the male’s newfound aggression, he kicked the bathroom door open, breaking the brass hinges and sending the door toppling over onto tile.

She wasn’t sure what she noticed first, whether it was the boy’s body trembling in fear or the aroma of trepidation oozing from his pours as the door landed inches from his feet. Either way, the sight of her Sire rapidly descending on the petrified young male, the one that looked an awful lot like her uncle, pleased her. She watched as Thomas’s gleefully changed into his visceral being, his yellow teeth shimmering in the florescent lighting as he hoisted the boy from off of the floor by the scruff of his neck.

She watched from the doorway, a sinister smile adorning her beautiful features, as she relished in her Sire’s reawakening. For nearly a century, she played second fiddle to Thomas as his devotion of William spiraled out of control. But everything was coming to an end tonight as the peroxide haired vampire would soon be a distant memory, taking a backseat in Thomas’s mind.

“I don’t need you no more,” he had said evenly, his cockney accent peeking through as he looked the young male in the eyes. Rotating, he positioned the teenage between the two of them, his eyes dancing with mirth as he stared over the boys shoulder to look at his childe. Never breaking eye contact, he sunk his fangs deep into the left side of the young man’s throat, making sure to inflict as much pain as he could.

When Thomas spoke, the words rang like church bells in her ears, angelic, and something she hadn’t realized she needed to hear. Before she could even comprehend the emotions surging through her, she was inside of the bathroom, her face morphed and her teeth sinking through the boys flesh on the opposite side of his neck. The two rejoiced in draining the boy of his blood, Thomas’s free hand eventually sliding over her neck to the base of her skull, firmly gripping a handful of hair as their bodies pressed unnecessarily close to the dying boy’s frame.

The warm blood that had been freely flowing down her throat, quickly started to slow as the boys heartbeat sluggishly attempted to keep beating. Pulling back out of her Sire’s warm embrace and the boys rapidly cooling body, she watched as Thomas savagely tore his teeth free, creating a gaping wound on the side of the boys neck which leaked blood profusely. Contorting back to her human appearance, she watched unabashed as Thomas held the slowly dying boy to his chest, the wound leaking like a sieve and coating the demons flesh like sticky sap.

For a moment, she thought her Sire regretted his actions as he cradled the dying teenager in his arms, the teen’s limbs hanging limp against his body. Her brows furrowed as she caught Thomas’ eyes, only to recoil upwards as the older vampire smiled wickedly, the glimmer behind his golden orbs magnifying. With cat like reflexes, she watched as her Sire reached up with his free hand, cusp the boys chin and twist his arm out vigorously, snapping the boy’s neck with a resounding pop. Before the body even hit the floor, Thomas was on her, crashing his blood stained lips to hers.

When they eventually retreated from the bathroom to the master bedroom, they both stripped of their soiled clothing, their bodies meeting instantly in the middle of the room as they surrendered to their animalistic needs. With feverish hands, they tore at each other’s body, nails scraping down flesh, as congealing blood transferred over different appendages, giving a new meaning to body painting.

Consciousness returned slowly. It started with the gentle twitching of her fingers, her knuckles scrapping against a densely woven fabric underneath her, the foreign material supporting her frame. Soon, she became aware of every muscle in her body screaming in agony, her heart pounding irregularly, and she could not stop shivering. Her hands instinctively came up to clutch at the lapels of her jacket, pulling the leather snugly against her body to try and retain heat.

With consciousness finally seeping through, her eyes blinked open slowly, her heavy lids fighting against gravity as her vision strained to clear. The room was plunged in darkness with a cold, unwelcoming chill in the air that instinctively caused her five senses to fight one another for supremacy. The smell of copper was overwhelming, the musky putridness of the offensive odor swiveled around her head, making her feel as if she had a mouth full of pennies. Rolling over onto her side, she took in her surrounding as she rubbed the impending headache immerging at her temple, the taste in her mouth slowly dissipating as she mechanically swallowed several times. Her heartbeat began to speed up even faster as panic took over; not knowing how she came to be on the cot in what she was sure was a basement.

“And she awakes,” came a soft, almost eerie voice from across the room. The sudden thudding of the blonde’s heart having stirred the vampire from her slumber as the erratic beat played like music in her ears.

The sounds of chains rattling from across the room caused the blonde to jump upright into a sitting position. The voice sounded familiar but she couldn’t pin point it due to the throbbing in her skull. “Who’s there?” she called out, her voice not as stern as she wished it to be.

“Forgot me already, did you?” Willow husked as she stepped forward towards the blonde, the small sliver of light beaming through the crack of the kitchen door illuminating the predatory look on her face. “And to think, I saved your life.”

Instinctively, the blonde reached for her neck, checking for any signs of a bite. Her fingers made quick work to check over every surface of exposed flesh, frantically scanning her jugular before dropping lower to her clavicle.

“Now now. I didn’t turn you.” Willow said disdainfully before a frown overtook her features. “I didn’t even get a chance to taste you.”

“Why?” The blonde asked skeptically, the word leaving her mouth almost on its own volition as she lowered her hand back down to her lap. With wide eyes, she strained to look into the darkness, hoping she could force her irises to adjust to the lack of light quicker.

“Could ask you the same thing,” said the redhead as she slowly sauntered closer, the chains shackled to her arms growing tighter with each step. When she got as far as the chains would allow her to go, she pressed her chest forward, her body leaning at a 110 degree angle as her arms pulled straight out behind her. “You could have left me to die. Instead, you used what little magic you had left to save me.”

Finally being able to make out shapes in the dark, the blonde took in the vampire’s current predicament. Much like the last time she had seen the redhead, the woman was still wearing leather pants with a torn white, button down blouse. The only thing different was her limbs being constricted by a thick cuff, the metal chains attached pulled tight, exposing her bare midriff that was now speckled with dried blood and her face had transformed back into its original porcelain features. She felt a flutter of confusion spread through her chest as she took in the redhead’s appearance, a small hitch catching in her throat as she looked straight into the demons natural eyes, the two emerald orbs abnormally vibrant. Tara observed the look of confusion that ran along the young demons face as the vampire tried to make sense of the witch’s behavior.

“I … I d-don’t know,” the blonde faltered as she continued to rub her forehead, her eyes shifting swiftly in an attempt to look anywhere but at the stunningly beautiful woman before her. “S-something inside of me s-said to save you.”

“Inside of you,” tisked the redhead, the tip of her tongue running longingly against her front teeth. Taking a step back, her arms coming to rest naturally at her side, a bemused smile graced the demons lips. “I like the sound of that.”

“I … I …” the young witch stammered, her speech faltering once more as she was unsure of how to respond to the vampire’s rather blatant sexual response.

“Untie me,” pleaded the redhead, her voice low and sultry. “And I’ll show you what it is like to have me inside of you.”

“N-n-no,” the blonde replied quickly, a lump forming in her throat. With a shake of her head, her brow scrunching together as her mouth drew into a straight line, “No.” she repeated this time in a more firm, authoritative manner, her blue eyes locking fiercely with the green ones before her.

“I can smell it on you,” Willow replied unemotionally as she sniffed the air. “Your fear, your curiosity … your desire.”

“You’re lying,” claimed the blonde as she slowly stood up, her legs weak, and trembling at the knees. Even the slowest of movements seemed to be too fast for her fog riddled brain as the floor appeared to shift beneath her feet and her stomach threatened to lurch. The girl bent over at the waist, her trembling hands clasping her thighs as she took in several deep breaths. Without straightening up, she cut her eyes upwards, glaring at the smirking demon. “I want nothing to do with a monster.”

“Oh Kitten,” the redhead cooed as she looked sympathetically at the blonde. “There’s a monster in all of us …” she continued, chuckling mirthlessly, her left hand coming up to toy with the cold flesh covering her sternum. “Some of us lucky few, we’re just allowed to show it.”

With strength she wasn’t sure she could have mustered only a few minutes before, Tara flew across the floor, her fists balled in a fit of rage as she advanced on the smirking vampire. Before she could reach her destination, she felt a sharp tug around her waist, the momentum pulling her backwards. Within seconds, her back was pressed up against the far wall, a large hand pressing firm against the center of her chest, pinning her still. With bewildered eyes, she stared up at the tall, dark haired male, his face curled into a snarl as he looked in the direction of the snickering redhead.

“She’s baiting you,” the older vampire stated flatly, his head never turning to look at the blonde as he lowered his arm.

“Oh Angelus, let the children play,” admonished the platinum blonde vampire from his position on the floor, having woken from his slumber moments before from his childe’s sinister laughter.

Before another word could be uttered amongst the group, the basement door flew open, the doorknob smacking into the cement wall with a resounding thud. Before the vibration in the door stopped, heavy footsteps could be heard pounding down the staircase, the boards creaking underneath the shoes with each step.

“We need to chat.”

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever 2/4/19
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:28 pm 

update directly above. Chapter 30 to follow in the next week or two

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (2/4/19)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:55 pm 

Chapter 30

Mr. trick sauntered into the cave as if he was entering a frat party, his long arms swung gallantly behind him as he strolled pompously into the middle of the room, a large grin broadcasted across his face. The cunning vampire mercenary came to a stop several feet from the Master’s thrown, his gaze slowly casting around the candle lit cave before coming to rest on Shantou. Before he could speak, a fledgling vampire bolted into the cave, sliding to a stop on his knees in front of the ancient vampire, his hands clenching together in front of him as if in prayer as he profusely apologized to his Master.

“Master Shantou, I’m so sorry,” the vampire groveled as he hung his head low, his body shaking in fear as he spoke freely to his Master, “I tried to stop him but he wouldn’t listen.”

A disapproving snarl left Shantou’s throat as he took in the weak demon before him. Flicking his eyes up from the sycophantic man, he rested them on the mercenary, another snarl leaving his lips as the vampire refused to kneel before him. “Leave us!” Shantou bellowed as he flicked out his warped right hand, dismissing the demon with a wave. “Mr. Trick.”

“Big guy,” the dark complexion man said back in greeting, his eyes leisurely raking over the ancient vampire’s decrepit frame. “You look … worse.” He deadpanned as he observed the Master’s distorted appendages.

With a snort of disapproval, Shantou lifted himself from his throne, taking slow steps forward as his weakened bones creaked under the intensity of his weight. “I fear my time is almost up,” the once powerful demon admitted as he approached the hired hand. “For six centuries, my predecessors have failed to bring me my vessel. Their incompetence has allowed that witch’s spell to wreak havoc on my body, deforming my bones, ever so slowly twisting my limbs with each passing decaded. ”

“So what do you need me for,” quipped Mr. Trick as he casually wiped at his red, crushed velvet jacket, pretending to swat away imaginary lint. “If it’s a sympathy staking I’m not your man … well, demon.”

“Quite fool,” Master Shantou bellowed, growing tired of the mercenaries’ flippantness, the much younger demons lack of respect grating on his last nerve. Taking a final step forward, he rested his large, misshaped hand on the mercenaries shoulder, providing a firm squeeze. “You will bring me to SunnyDale. I will seize the vessel myself. And when I do, I'm going to rip her spine out of her body, then I'm going to eat her heart and suck the marrow from her bones.”

“Vivid imagery,” quipped Mr. Trick as he shucked his shoulder free from the Master’s clutch. “Well, unless you plan on being shipped in a box …,” he took a step back to size up the Master, his top teeth biting down on his lower lip as he scrutinized. “… a very big box. I’m going to need a week, maybe two, to procure a suitable vehicle.”

“You have five days,” declared Shantou as he walked passed the unscrupulous demon. Clasping his hands gently behind his curved back, he gingerly walked over to a table adorned with candelabras, the light of the flickering flames dancing across his demonic face. “Oh, and Mr. Trick,” he called out evenly, never turning to look at the dark skinned vamp, “don’t disappoint me.”

At the older monsters words, Mr. Trick provided a curt bow, his head tilting to the right as his shoulders slouched forward. Without another word, Mr. Trick departed, over the past two hundred years; he had become well versed in expertly navigating down the long corridors of Shantou’s cavern. With a sigh of relief, Mr. Trick emerged at the opening of the cave, the dense forest in front of him obscuring the ancient vampire’s home from prying eyes.

The basement instantly filled with light as the door above the staircase opened and the light switch was tripped, the lightbulb dangling from the middle of the room bursting to life, illuminating the previously pitch black room in a vibrant glow. “We need to chat,” said the Slayer as she rounded the banister to the basement steps, coming to stand next to her boyfriend, her gaze glaring daggers at the two chained vampire’s. As Giles descended the stairs after her, she turned to the Librarian and grabbed the book he was holding out of his hands, tossing it none to gently across the floor.

As the spine of the book landed with a thud on the cold cement floor, the Librarian winced, displeased with his charges’ lack of respect for the ancient volume. Before he could chastise the young woman, reprimanding her for carelessly throwing a 700 year old journal that held the thoughts and foresights of countless Watchers before him, she began to speak.

“Start talking,” the Slayer growled as she nodded towards the ancient artifact, her arms coming up to cross sternly over her chest. “What is this?”

“It’s a book,” Spike said flatly as he nudged the book with the tip of his boot. “Public education has obviously really gone down the drain.”

“Enough with the jokes,” the Slayer growled out through clenched teeth. “There’s a passage in there that says the Master needs the blood of a white witch, his predecessor, to release him. Its Willow isn’t it?

Huffing in annoyance, Spike rolled his eyes upwards before bending down to pick up the book. Flipping through it, he let out a disgruntled snort, “It’s in another bloody language.” He unceremoniously tossed his hand out to the side, effectively hitting his childe in the stomach with the corner of the leather bound book, before releasing his grip on the journal when the redhead made a move to grab it from him. “I can’t read all of it.”

“Then cliff note it,” chirped in Xander from where he stood on the staircase, his body half hidden behind the Watcher’s as he puffed his chest out in faux bravado. “You better start power phrasing.”

“Oohwe,” Spike exclaimed as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his jeans, taking a few short steps forward, “aren’t we a tough one.”

“Start talking,” Buffy repeated as she too walked forward her eyes darting back and forth between the grinning peroxide vampire and her former friend who was leisurely flipping through the journal, “or I’ll beat it out of the two of you.”

“You promise,” Willow asked slyly, her head tilted down, her fiery red hair partially framing her face as her green eyes beamed up at the Slayer. The vampire’s meek manner portrayal momentarily caused a brief case of déjà vu to wash over the blonde as she took in her former friends mannerisms.

“Don’t test me,” growled the Slayer, her arms uncrossing as they came to rest at her sides, both hands clenched into tight fists as the memories of her old Willow shattered to be replaced with new images of this dark and deadly beast.

“Okay, but my safe word is pineapple,” the redhead replied giddily, before tossing the book back to the floor, much to the Librarians dismay, the Slayers threat seeming to have fallen on deaf ears.

“Buffy,” Angel called out calmly, almost in a warning tone as he watched the Slayer’s jaw clench in anger, the muscles in her arms flexing instinctively.

The petite blonde shot her boyfriend a sideways glance, taking in his somber expression, before returning her attention back to Willow and Spike, the tension in her jaw never easing up.

“Why does this guy want you,” she asked tersely. “What makes you so special?” All eyes turned to the redheaded vampire as they waited for her to provide the much needed information.

“Besides my mom telling me so,” jested the demon, a bemused look on her face caused by her own unpropitious joke. After a long silence she shrugged her shoulders upwards, “I’m supposed to free him from his curse.”

“A curse?” Giles questioned, his interest peeked.

“Look,” Spike butted in, wanting this conversation to be over with. “I wasn’t around then, but Shantou pissed off the wrong sorceress and she did some spell to bind him. ‘cept …” his words trailed off as he looked from the petite blonde before him to his childe, his hands instinctively reaching into his pocket for his pack of smokes, only to recall the Slayer having taken them from him when she chained him to the wall. With another roll of his eyes, he continued his story. “Something went wrong. Instead of being bound to the earth like intended, the sodding witch messed up the incantation.”

When he paused, he expected one of the do-gooders to interject with an insult, to threaten his undead life if he didn’t continue talking or to at least bombard him with more questions in regards to the witch. But, when he was met with silence and expectant gazes, he continued on with his story, “Bloody hell” he mumbled to himself, wishing that he could at least have a cigarette if he had to rehash the whole story, or more honestly, a pint of blood. “Shantou’s bones are binding not binded as intended, so his limbs, they’re …” he hesitated, thinking for the right word to describe what the ancient monster looked like,” twisting like a corkscrew, they are. After the first century, Shantou realized that if he hid, stayed underground, the effects from the magic’s were much slower. Haven’t seen the big bugger in almost a hundred years, hate to see what the punts looks like now.”

“So how does she come into play,” questioned the Slayer, nodding at her former friend even though she was pretty certain she knew what the redhead was needed for.

“He needs Willow here to undo the hex,” Spike said simply.

“Except,” the redhead interject as she held her hands out, palms up. “My magic doesn’t work.”

“When the Master found out Red here couldn’t perform, he sent his disciples after us to capture her.” Said Spike as he started to pace back and forth, occasionally tugging at his restraints. “He wanted her brought back to England. Back to his lair.”

“Why?” Buffy asked curiously, her brows knitting together. “If she’s powerless what use is she to this Shampoo guy?”

“Shantou,” Giles said as he lent forward to whisper into his charges ear only to receive an uninterested look from the Slayer.

“If you had read your book,” Spike growled as he kicked the journal across the floor, the volume coming to rest at Tara’s feet, who carefully picked it up. “He has the ability to drain someone’s life force through their chest with a single touch of his hand.”

Tara flipped through the book until she landed on the picture of a large demon with a bolt of light extending from the monster’s hand to a man’s chest. The blonde held the book out, turning it slightly so the Librarian could see the image. She watched as the older man chewed on his bottom lip nervously, the image obviously resonating with him, before pulling the book back to her lap.

“Pure light,” Giles mumbled out as he snatched his glasses from off of his face, the image in the book making sense to him now. “Of course.”

“Catch me up to speed here G-man,” Xander said as he tapped the back of the librarians shoulder, a befuddled look on his face.

“Willow can’t access her power source anymore,” Angel proclaimed as he stepped away from the petite blond, eyeing the redhead suspiciously as he attempted to remember his brief time serving the ancient demon. “Buffy, Shantou is not a regular vampire,” the souled vampire proclaimed sternly as he cusped the back of her arm to turn her in his direction. “He’s over a thousand years old and has acquired certain abilities over time. Darla … my Sire …” He paused momentarily, unnecessarily swallowing out of reflex before continuing with his speech. “She’s a direct disciple of the Master and told me stories of his power and what he is capable of … Shantou is going to pull the magic out of Willow and restore himself back to his former glory.”

“And you lot are going to stop him,” remarked Spike hotly. “His little succubus act will kill her otherwise.”

“And honestly,” the redhead retorted as she lazily cocked an eyebrow upwards, “if there’s gonna be any succubus action, I prefer it be with a pretty blonde.” A jaunty smile etched her lips as she winked at the witch across the room, the blonde responded in kind by dipping her head, her blonde hair cascading around her face like a curtain so no one could see her blush. The silence that took over the room was palpable as the patrons stiffened with unease at the redhead’s blatant sexual advances, the uncanniness of this Willow to the one they all knew and loved making them feel uneasy. As the room continued to ripple with discomfort, the promiscuous redhead never taking her gaze off of the shy witch, the Slayer turned to the librarian.

“Giles?” Buffy questioned, looking to her mentor for answers. The amount of information being thrown at her was starting to hurt her already bruised head.

“I … I-I would assume,” the Watcher responded back through a stutter, not being well versed in the matter at hand. “Let me go call the council.” Without another word, the Watcher trotted up the staircase in search of a phone.

Thomas woke with a start, his body bolting upright in the bed as he scanned the room, the surrounding unfamiliar to him. It wasn’t until he noticed Elizabeth exiting the closet that he recalled where he was, his body visibly relaxing. With a wary smile, he watched as Elizabeth tucked the blue polyester shirt into her matching pants, her hands nimbly clasping the duty belt around her waist. “New fetish I should know about?” he asked his childe as he flung the sheet off of his naked body.

“Hardly,” she sneered as she readjusted the heavy belt to sit more comfortably on her slender frame. “Just a ruse to gain access into a home.”

“And who’s house are we trying to get into today,” Tom asked nonchalantly as he leant down, grabbing his dirty jeans from off of the floor.

“The Slayers,” she said simply, a wry smile gracing her lips as she exited the room.

“The Slayer! Are you insane?” Tom bellowed as he raced out of the room, his hands frantically pulling the jeans up over his narrow hips as he followed his childe. Standing in the hallway, a few centimeters from the bedroom door, he fumbled with the buttons on his butterfly zipper as he questioningly looked at the brunette. “Well, scratch that, I know you’re insane,” he growled out, “but this is suicide. Do you really think the Slayer’s going to welcome us into her home with open arms”

“Us, no.” Elizabeth replied curtly, her expression somber. “That’s why you’re going to make a distraction downtown, lure her out of her home. I’ll handle the rest.”

“Right … I’m not following,” Tom admitted as he tossed his arms up in the air in exasperation. “You of all people should know an occupant of the house needs to invite you inside.”

“They will,” Elizabeth proclaimed with a smirk, her left hand absentmindedly stroking the cool metal of the baton attached to her belt. “You and your goons make a distraction downtown and a couple of my men and I will go visit her mother.”

The small group of demon fighters entered the kitchen from the basement, coming to find Giles still on the phone with the Watchers Council, the phone pressed between his right ear and shoulder while the cord wrapped around his body twice, an open book in his hand. For several seconds, they watched as the Englishman none to politely admonish the person on the other line about the impending doom that was vastly approaching and to put someone more competent on the phone. When the watcher spun around once more, he blushed sheepishly as he came face to face with Buffy and Xander, the duo both wearing fake smiles as Angel and Tara stood off to the side, neutral expressions adorning their features.

“They put me on hold,” Giles said matter-of-factly as he placed the book he was holding onto the counter, the tone in his voice showing his displeasure.

“Yea, well, better than being stuck down there,” Buffy said as she hitched a thumb over her shoulder in the direction of the basement. “I swear, I never knew Willow to have such a foul mouth.” Her eyes shifted from side to side, never landing on anything in particular as an uneasy expression overtook her features as she recalled a moment just prior, “or that she even knew what some of those words meant.”

“W-was she always so v-v-vulgar?” questioned Tara, her eyebrow arched in anticipation of the answer.

“No. She was so sweet, so kind. This is horrible,” Xander chimed in as he softly shook his head, a sadness washing over him that he hadn’t allowed to set in before now. “I can’t believe this is Willow as a Vampire. She’s so evil, and skanky … and I think she’s kinda gay.”

“Xander, just remember, a vampire's personality has nothing to do with the person it was.” Buffy said soothingly as she placed a reassuring hand on her friends shoulder, tenderly squeezing the flesh under her palm.

“Well, actually...” Angel started to say, his head perking up at his girlfriend’s misinformation before pausing as Buffy and Xander looked at him quizzically, hurt evident in their eyes over the loss of their friend. “That’s a good point.”

“It’s extraordinary, really,” said Giles as he twirled around, attempting to untangle himself from the telephone cord he had wrapped himself in, “the mannerism is almost the same but her … No, I said Master Shantou!” Giles shouted suddenly into the phone, his line of speech regarding Willow abruptly cut off and switching to a new line of topic, effectively startlingly all those around him with a heartbeat. “That’s why I’m calling. Well, if I had the book of Tribulation I wouldn’t be talking to you know would I … yes, I need more information.”

“W-what w-was she like … before?” Tara asked Xander, pulling the young man’s attention away from the Watcher as her curiosity regarding the redhead got the better of her.

“Willow?” Xander asked unnecessarily as he saddled up next to the blonde. Shoving his hands as far as he could into his front pocket, he inhaled deeply, his chest filling with excess air, before slowly releasing his breath. “She was the best person I ever knew. We met in kindergarten, Mrs. Shaffer’s class. Will, she broke a yellow crayon and couldn’t stop crying … she was too afraid to tell anyone.” A bittersweet smile etched across his lips as a memory sprang to mine. “I remember walking up to her, handing her three new yellow crayons of varying colors cause I wasn’t sure which one she would want and then just telling her it’ll be alright. I then took her broken crayon and hid it in the potted plant at the back of the classroom so no one would find it. We were inseparable after that day.”

“W-w-was she your g-g-girl…” Tara stammered, her eyes clenching shut as she inwardly cursed herself for her stutter.

“Oh no,” Xander said with a slight giggle, quickly cutting the blonde off. “We were just really good friends. The three of us,” he add as he pointed to Buffy, the Slayer standing close by with a crestfallen expression on her face as she listened to the male talk in past tense of the redhead. “Probably the only reason why we haven’t … why Buffy hasn’t … if it had been anyone else I doubt we’d be offering up a vampire B&B in the basement. It’s weird you know, she was our best friend.”

Tara shook her head in affirmation, even though if she was honest, she could not completely understand what the small group of friends was going through. Before she could provide some words of comfort, anything to help alleviate their sorrow, a loud banging could be heard at the front door.

“Do you understand me pet?” He was staring at Willow; his eyes squinted into little slits as he glared down his childe, unsure if she was taking the situation seriously. “You saw the book. We help them; we’re as good as dead.”

She didn’t respond, just nodded her head once in acceptance.

“Good,” chirped the Brit, “now, if we ever get out of these bloody cuffs, I’ll distract the Watcher and that poof Angel, you nag yourself the bird.”

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (2/19/19) update
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:25 pm 

Author: Mmmh-Hot-Sauce
Rating: R for violence

CHAPTER 31

Thomas strolled through the downtown streets of SunnyDale, a gaggle of his cohorts behind him as they eyed quite a few families leisurely window shopping, the unsuspecting parents stopping occasionally, child in hand, to gawk at merchandise showcased in the windows. As they continued on their way towards the outskirt of town, the street lights started getting further and further apart, and families turned into the occasional couple walking hand-in-hand towards the movie theater.

As they reached their destination, Thomas looked up at the crescent moon, sharp as a scythe in the night sky above the outdated building. With an unnecessary inhalation of breath, he smelt the air whirling around him, picking up the faint odor of his childe on his clothes, the distant aroma of the Slayer and the pungent fragrance of teen hijinks. “Game faces, boys.”

“Need I.D” the bouncer said from where he sat on his stool, his black tank top, two sizes too small the only thing illuminated by the dim light hanging above the door. Looking up, he stretched out his left arm, the overly worked bicep rippling in anticipation of a fight as he placed his palm flat against Thomas’ chest. “Hey! Nobody gets inside until I get some sorta …”

Within a blink of an eye, Thomas transformed into his visceral being, his eyebrows merging together to form a bumpy ridge, while his teeth descended and his eyes glowed bright in the blacken street corner. Grabbing the hand resting on his grey cotton t-shirt, he twisted the appendage backwards until he felt cartilage and bone breaking under his grip, the muscles in the hand spontaneously twitching as the nerve endings juddered in an attempt to figure out what was causing the sudden pain. With a menacing growl, he ordered the bouncer to get inside of the nightclub, his cohorts following close behind.

The convertible recklessly turned right onto Revello Drive, the tires squealing in protest as the driver yanked the wheel and gunned the gas. The vehicle exceeded the speed limit by twenty miles an hour, the occupant inside ignoring several stop signs as well as numerous caution signs littering the side of the road, advising of children at play and to slow down. With the desired house in view, the driver slammed on the brakes, locking the rear tires and effectively causing the car to slide to a stop halfway onto the freshly mowed lawn, coincidentally knocking over another sign reprimanding drivers about speeding through the family friendly neighborhood.

The car was barely in park before the occupant jumped out, abandoning the still running vehicle as they ran as fast as they could to the front door. With fierce vigorousness, they pounded on the solid oak door, cursing under their breath for someone to answer.

She returned to the scene of the crime. At least, that’s what it would have been called if there were any police officers left in SunnyDale to investigate said crime. She was admiring her handy work, the way the dried blood splattered against the formerly pristine white walls of the precinct like a Jackson Pollock painting. She relished in the beauty of her massacre, from the bloody handprints of terror adorning the windows to the chaotic, gory, footprints of mass panic throughout the lobby. The image before her was that of pure malicious ingenious, brutally grotesque, and she had only ever seen something as gruesome once before, by the hands of a scorned vengeance demon.

Walking further into the Police Department, she bypassed the lobby where she had slaughtered nearly a dozen of SunnyDale’s finest. Rounding the corner, she walked down a long corridor, passing the now rotting corpse of Jason still sitting in his receptions chair, until she reached a metal door. Unlatching a key from her duty belt, she unlocked the secured door, yanking it open. As the hall light flooded the small room used to house the department’s weaponry, Elizabeth basked in the sight of her latest kills, her eyes darkening with a maddening mirth as she once again basked in the beauty of her massacre.

The sound of screeching tires, metal scrapping and a door being slammed caught the Slayers attention. Looking through the doorway of the kitchen into the dining room, her advanced hearing picked up the sound of someone briskly knocking on her front door before a shrill voice, panic evident, wafted through the air. Without another word, the Slayer sprinted towards the foyer, Angel, and Xander hot on her heals.

Giles looked on in apprehension as he held the phone to his ear, half listening to the rambling of the Watcher on the other end as he tried to listen to who was at the door. After a few moments, he motioned to the blonde still standing in the kitchen, beckoning her to him. As she approached, he held out the phone with one hand while pushing a notepad and pen across the kitchen island with the other, “be a dear and take notes,” he said monotone, as if going through the motions, before walking out of the kitchen to assist the Slayer.

“Um, h-hi” Tara stammered into the phone shyly, her left index finger absentmindedly twirling in the cord of the phone while her right hand held the device. “N-n-no. He left.”

Buffy swung the door open with great vigor, the speed almost causing the occupant on the other side to topple forward as they pounded against the hard surface with both of their fists. As the door sprung open, the Slayer stood on the balls of her feet, anticipating a fight. When she spotted the tall brunette on the other side of her front door, her brows furrowed in confusion causing her to lean her body out onto the porch, looking up and down the street to see if there was any sign of impending danger.

“Buffy, thank god for your lack of a social life,” the cheerleader stated as she rushed into the house.

“Cordelia,” Buffy said dryly, sarcasm lacing her voice “so glad of you to drop by.”

“Cord, what are you doing here?” Xander asked, tentatively stepping closer to the girl, perplexed to see his ex-girlfriend after not having spoken to her for nearly a month.

“Not here to see you, dorkus,” she proclaimed as she held up a hand, effectively stopping the teenage boy in his tracks. Turning her attention back to Buffy, “something’s going down at the Bronze. I arrived fashionably late, obviously,” she casted a glance at Giles and Angel while shrugging her shoulders upwards, expecting the older men to understand her way of thinking “and there was a group of vampires dragging Charlie, the bouncer, inside.”

“What did they want?” Xander asked.

“I don’t know, I didn’t stop to ask,” snarled Cordelia, her ex-boyfriend immediately getting under her skin. Looking back to the Slayer, her facial expression softened as her eyes twinkled with sadness and her voice dropped a few octaves. “Buffy, Harmony’s in there … and she’s wearing my chiffon dress.”

“Then we saddle up the horses,” rebutted Xander with mock gusto, his right hand planted firmly over his heart while his left fist pumped firmly in the air.

Glancing side-eye at Xander, the Slayer took a step back from the bickering duo before turning her attention to the beauty queen, “Cordelia, how many where there?”

“Three I think,” She said with a resounding nod, before quickly crinkling her brow, “or maybe seven.”

“Gee, Cordy, think you could narrow it down a little better?” Xander asked rhetorically as he held his hands up in front of his chest, palms facing each other as he inched them together and then pulled them apart.

“Excuse me, who gave you permission to exist?” huffed out the perturbed cheerleader as she positioned her body into a domineering stance, her feet shoulder length apart while her hands came to rest on her hips. She held the quivering males gaze, continuing to stare at him well past the point when he sheepishly looked down in embarrassment, before turning her attention back to the Slayer.

“What did they look like?” Buffy asked as the images of the vampires she dealt with the night before already started forming in her mind.

“The one in charge, the guy who grabbed Charlie, I’d say he was about 5’11 with medium length brown hair.” Cordelia said as she mentally critiqued the male’s appearance. “Handsome but not overtly so, he kind of had a Tom Cruise look about him.”

“Thomas,” Angel growled as the teenager identified one of his grandchilde’s.

The Slayer looked to her Watcher who was leaning in the doorway, chewing on the nailbed of his thumb as he stared off, lost in thought. She waited for him to speak, hoping he was formulating a game plan. When he failed to speak after a few moments, she called out to him. “Giles, what are you thinking?”

The Englishmen blinked his eyes several times in rapid succession before shaking his head to clear the thoughts swirling in his brain. “If this is Thomas, they’re definitely up to something.” He finally stated, “But what, I’m not sure. Regrouping maybe?” It appeared the older male had started talking to himself as he mused over the reasons the vampires might inhabit the nightclub. “Feeding to recoup strength from last night’s fight? Recruiting soldiers for the impending battle? Either way, we need to put an end to it Buffy, tonight.

“Buffy,” Angel said, her name escaping his lips as if the breath had just been knocked out of him. Stepping closer to the blonde, he leant down so he could whisper into her ear, “Could also be a trap.”

“Guess there’s only one way to find out,” Buffy said austerely, her resolve unfaltering under the disapproving gaze of her boyfriend.

“You’re in no condition to battle,” he rebutted only to be met with an even stronger resolve face. Instead of bickering with the Slayer, he reached out and poked her in the rib, watching as her face contorted in pain and she inhaled deeply while flinching away from his prodding digit.

“I’m fine,” she said through gritted teeth, “just warn a gal next time. Besides, I’m hoping for only three.”

“It’s never that easy Buffy,”

“I know,” she replied back longingly, her eyes filled with sorrow as she looked up into the haunted almond eyes of her one time lover.

“So Buff, what’s the plan?” Xander asked devotedly; always eager to help his friend, even if it meant his impending demise. “We rally the troops, armor up and crash the blood sucking party? Granted, we are the troops.”

“Not exactly Xander,” stated the blonde as she disengaged eye contact with her boyfriend to breeze past the young man, the boy following behind in quick movement as she sauntered into her living room towards the oak chest that housed her array of weapons. Flipping open the lid, she started pulling out several varying length stakes followed by two handheld axes and a small mini sword. “You’re staying her with Cordelia and Tara. Besides, someone needs to keep watch over Willow.”

“Um, hello!” Hollered Cordelia from where she stood in the foyer, her left hand waving in disbelief at being talked about as if she wasn’t even there. “Don’t I have a say in this?”

“No,” came a chorus of responses throughout the room.

Tucking two of the stakes into the waistband of her jeans, making sure to cover the offending pieces of wood with her penny coat, the Slayer turned around to look at the two hundred year old vampire, “Tell me everything you know about Thomas.”

“Not much. Dru sired him shortly before I got my soul back,” Angel stated as he pulled the mini sword from the Slayer’s grasp, twisting it in his hands several times to get a feel for its weight. “He’s just over a hundred years old. Not the most intelligent vampire … but he has killed a Slayer with the help of Spike.”

“Spike,” Buffy hissed, “starting to like him even less and less.”

“It gets worse,” Angel said forlornly, his hands coming to rest at his sides causing the tip of the blade to gently tap at his thigh.

“How’s that?” questioned the Watcher as he shoved a stake into his jacket pocket, positioning it for easy access.

“He turned her.” Angel stated frankly, the tone in his voice even keel. “A gift for the Master.”

“Dear lord,” proclaimed the Watcher as he stared at the souled demon in disbelief. “There were rumors of a turned Slayer, whispers really, but nothing ever written. Are … are you sure?”

The slight twitch in Angel’s eyebrow was all the confirmation the Slayer needed. The thought of turning into a vampire herself; of one of the undead besting her, not only killing her during patrol or battle but actually turning her, had haunted her dreams for years. But to hear that it had actually happened to another Slayer, it sent a cold chill down her spin that she wasn’t sure she would ever be able to rewarm.

“Let’s put an end to this,” grumbled Buffy as she tossed one of the axes to her Watcher. Turning to Xander, she tossed him the other axe, “Stay. Watch Willow.”

“But why do I have to stay here and watch Willow? She’s eighteen, a tad old for a babysitter,” grumbled the cheerleader as she crossed her arms over her chest, her right foot tapping impatiently against the hardwood floor as she watched the petite blonde exit the room.

“Come on Cordy, Tara and I need to fill you in on some things,” Xander said softly as he cautiously placed a hand on the small of his ex-girlfriends back in an effort to guide her towards the kitchen.

“Besides, the little fre… who’s Tara?” Cordelia was in full rant, only stopping when the unfamiliar name suddenly dawned on her, causing her tirade to abruptly halt as her neck snapped to the side to glare at her ex-boyfriend.

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (3/10/19) update
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:23 am 
3. Flaming O

Just finished catching up on this story and I’m hooked all over again. I remember reading it years ago and loving it so much so I’m very glad you started updating again cause this fix is great. I’m curious as to how Tara and Willow are going to end up together. I had originally thought Vamp willow was going to make Tara her pet .... but now, with willow chained up in the basement, I’m wondering if the roles might be reversed.

Quote:
Besides, the little fre… who’s Tara?” Cordelia was in full rant, only stopping when the unfamiliar name suddenly dawned on her, causing her tirade to abruptly halt as her neck snapped to the side to glare at her ex-boyfriend.
Quote:

This part made me chuckle. Typical bitchy Cordelia, putting down poor Xander over and over claiming she’s not interested in him only to get jealous when he mentions Tara’s name.

Quote:
She relished in the beauty of her massacre, from the bloody handprints of terror adorning the windows to the chaotic, gory, footprints of mass panic throughout the lobby. The image before her was that of pure malicious ingenious, brutally grotesque, and she had only ever seen something as gruesome once before, by the hands of a scorned vengeance demon
Quote:

Also, Elizabeth creeps me out. Shes so sadistic. She’s like Drusilla spike and angel all rolled into one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:14 pm 

*WILLOW* wrote:
Just finished catching up on this story and I’m hooked all over again. I remember reading it years ago and loving it so much so I’m very glad you started updating again cause this fix is great. I’m curious as to how Tara and Willow are going to end up together. I had originally thought Vamp willow was going to make Tara her pet .... but now, with willow chained up in the basement, I’m wondering if the roles might be reversed.

Aww, Thank you so much, your words mean a lot to me! As for W/T, even though a chained up Willow does sound appealing, it will be some time to come before they get together.

*WILLOW* wrote:
Also, Elizabeth creeps me out. Shes so sadistic. She’s like Drusilla spike and angel all rolled into one.

I'm actually kinda happy that you find Elizabeth so creepy. I wanted her to be malicious, living off the thrill of killing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:19 pm 

CHAPTER 32

The blonde was still on the phone when they entered the kitchen, her teeth biting nervously into her bottom lip as she haphazardly jotted down notes. Her blue pen sketched out several Latin incantations as she grumbled replies into the line advising she was still listening. Briefly, she looked up from her notes, her blue eyes making contact with the face of the newcomers before diverting back to the subject at hand. She couldn’t be sure if the look of disdain on the woman’s face was directed at her, Xander’s story, or the material they would all soon be burrowing through.

“Jesse and I ran into her during a supply run to the magic box,” said Xander as he pulled up a stool at the counter. “and it’s a good thing we did too. Willow was in there … well, Vamp Willow.”

“I can’t believe Willow’s a vampire,” her voice actually held empathy, a level of compassion she had never shown the redhead when she was alive. “I know we never saw eye to eye. Granted I’m like a foot taller, but I didn’t hate Willow.” At the pointed look her ex-boyfriend shot her she amended her statement, “well I didn’t want her dead.”

“I just wish I could have done something,” he dropped his neck, his head hanging low as he buried his face in his hands, “could have been there to protect her.”

In an uncharacteristic manner, Cordelia stayed quite, allowing the brunette to wallow in self-pity. Instead of trying to cheer her ex up by providing words of comfort, she sat on a stool next to Xander and rubbed small soothing circles on the center of his back. After several moments, she rested her head on his shoulder, the added contact calming both of their frazzled nerves.

Lifting his head up slightly, not enough to disturb Cordelia’s presence, Xander looked over at Tara, a soft, dejected, smile etching his lips, “How goes it?”

“They p-p-put me on h-hold again,” she said sheepishly as she tried to avoid eye contact.

“Again?” Xander asked incredulously, dismay evident in his voice. “How many times have they put you on hold?”
“Twice,” she said with a nonchalant shrug. “They’re n-not too f-forthcoming with information on the white witch. W-whenever I ask, t-they have to check with their s-superiors.”

“They sound like City Hall’s records department,” snorted the male, his nostrils flaring out in aggravation. “It’s not like we’re asking for this information to stalk someone! What part of impending apocalypse do they not understand?”

“Oh, h-he’s back,” said Tara, motioning to Xander to pipe down. Her brows furrowed as she listened intently to the words on the other end of the phone. Covering the mouthpiece of the phone, so that the Watcher could not hear her talking, “He won’t tell me. S-s-something about credentials.” The blonde said, rephrasing what the Watcher had told her.

Straightening herself upright, so that she was sitting prim and proper in her seat, Cordelia stretched her arm out across the table, her long tapered fingers wiggling impatiently at the blonde. “Give me the phone.” Instantly, the blonde handed the phone over to the beauty queen, where she nestled it securely against her cheek. Her tone was authoritative, leaving no room for arguing “Listen here you little pipsqueak, I don’t care what credentials you think I need or demand I have, you better start telling me what I want to know. Otherwise, you better get someone else on the line that can.”

Cordelia listened to the individual on the other line for several seconds, her eyebrow arched high on her forehead as she sat stoic in her chair. “Well, I’m waiting.” A satisfied smile slowly etched its way across her perfectly glossed lips. Reaching down, she grabbed a ballpoint pen and started scribbling on a blank sheet of paper, “Go on, I’m listening.”

“Oy! You got to feed us!” Spike yelled hotly from the basement as he paced back and forth. He had been angrily shouting up the staircase for the better part of an hour but his words so far seemed to be falling on deaf ears. “You know what happens to vampires who don't get to feed?”

From the kitchen, Conscientiously, Xander steadily pounded his head onto the countertop as he listened to the Vampire’s continuous hollering from the basement bellow. “I always wondered that.” He stated inquiringly as he stopped his repetitive movements, looking up at the blonde who was studying the Latin text in front of her.

“Living skeletons, mate.” Came the snarly unasked response from the basement. “Like famine pictures from those dusty countries, only not half as funny.”

“Do we have anything to give them?” Tara asked as she stopped her reading. “To stop his yelling.”

“I already checked the fridge,” said Xander as he shook his head in the negative. “Angel must have had the last bag of blood.”

“What about gravy?” Asked the cheerleader as she rifled through the pantry, pulling out several 8oz can of gravy. “That has blood in it, right?”

“Beggars can’t be choosers” sneered Xander as he hopped up out of his chair, grabbing the cans from his ex’s hands.

Popping open the cans of gravy, he poured two mugs full of the thick sauce before placing them in the microwave, heating them for thirty seconds. Once nuked, Xander removed the cups from the microwave and motioned for Cordelia to open the basement door for him and flick on the light. With the two steaming mugs in hand, Xander descended down the narrow staircase, the cheerleader hot on his heels.

Once at the foot of the stairs, Xander took two hesitant steps forward. Years as a Slayers sidekick however taught him to be cautious, especially when dealing with the shrewd undead. Placing the mugs on the ground, he waited for the vampires to emerge from the shadows before nudging the cups forward with his foot, making sure not to get within arm’s reach of the monsters.

Sniffing the air, Spike took in the aroma wafting up from the coffee mugs. Immediately, his face wrinkled up in irritation, “what’s that?” he snarled as he lunged forward out of the darkness, his face shifting from pure rage rather than hunger as his body jerked to a halt when he ran out of chain. “We need blood you wanker.”

“It’s gravy,” Xander said firmly as he stood his ground. Turning away from the irate vampire, he walked over to the washer and dryer installed underneath the staircase and grabbed a broom leaning up against the wall. Walking back to the two mugs sitting on the ground, Xander bent down and gingerly pushed the cups across the floor, within reach of the bleach blonde vampire. “It has blood in it … maybe.”

“Do you know what else has blood in it?” Spike asked dryly as he looked down at the murky brown liquid inside of the mug he was holding. “Blood.”

“Do I have to gag you?” Xander asked gleefully as he mocked the slightly shorter male. “Because I am not gonna listen to you whine all night. It's gonna be a nice, quiet, civilized research fille--“

Before Xander could finish his sentence, the sound of Cordelia screaming filled the air. Within seconds, Xander was on high alert. He had forgotten the cheerleader had followed him downstairs. His back and forth banter with the peroxide blonde clouded his judgment and he had forgot to keep an eye on Cordelia, making sure she did not get too close to the yellow line that Giles had crudely spray painted in the center of the basement, marking the radius the vampires could reach.

He spun around and jumped into a fighting stance, his right hand instinctively reaching for the hem of his shirt, tugging it up, as he gripped the small handheld axe nestled in the waistband of his pants. Pulling the weapon free, he glared down his former friend who had his ex-girlfriend pinned to her chest, one hand firmly wrapped around her throat while the other held her waist possessively. “Let her go.”

“Where would the fun be in that?” Smirked the redhead as she tugged the squirming brunette tighter against her body.

“Xander!” Came a strident voice from the top of the stairs followed by pounding footsteps. Within seconds, Tara was at the base of the staircase, a stake clenched tightly in her trembling hand.

“If you hurt her, I’ll kill you,” Xander threatened. His eyes darted back and forth from Cordelia’s tear streaked face to Willow’s gleaming yellow eyes.

“You’ll try,” snickered Willow through menacing teeth. “You’ll fail.”

“I won’t,” Tara said, her voice even, not showing an ounce of fear even though every nerve in her body felt like it was on fire and her stomach felt like it was doing backflips.

The smile that was gracing Willow’s lips slowly dissipated. She cocked her head to the side as she studied the young witch. She took in her strong, stoic appearance, and the white knuckled grip on the sharply carved chunk of wood. Her grip on the high school student’s throat eased slightly as she scrutinized her nemesis. The witch screamed power. Untapped, but powerful. A devilish grin quickly worked its way back to the redheads lifeless lips as her cold fingers re-gripped the cheerleader’s neck in a vicelike grip. “You I believe.”

“Then let her go,” demanded the blonde.

“I don’t wanna,” groaned the redhead. Leaning her head forward, near the crook of Cordelia’s neck and shoulder, she inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the brunettes fear mixed with her lavender shampoo. Pulling back slightly, she casted a glance over at her former friend. “She smells good.” Leaning back in, she snaked her tongue out, slowly licking the base of the cheerleader’s neck up her pounding jugular to her jaw, stopping at her earlobe. With hooded eyelids, she peered over at the blonde, “She tastes good too.”

“You have three seconds to let her go,” Tara warned as she took a step closer to the vampire, making sure not to cross the yellow line. “Or that’ll be the last thing you’ll ever taste.”

“Willow,” growled Spike from a few feet away. “Don’t be stupid.”

“Yeah Willow,” Snarled Xander from where he stood behind Tara, his axe posed ready to swing. “Never knew you to be dumb. Or is that what happens when you get sired by Billy Idol over here, you lose all intelligence.”

“I change me mind,” said Spike with a shrug of his shoulders, insulted by the males quip. “Don’t care what you do. Kill her if you want.”

“Xander!” a petrified Cordelia hissed out as Willow’s sharp nails dug deeper into her throat.

Willow snarled her approval as four beads of blood trickled past the tips of her fingers while the woman clutched in her grasp whimpered in pain. “Let us go and you can have her.”

“Not gonna happen,” spat back Tara. “Let Cordelia go and be happy I don’t kill you where you stand.”

A feral growl emerged from deep within the redhead as she looked at the blonde standing in the center of the room, not wavering. She looked over at her Sire, the chains securely clamped around his wrists and ankles. When Cordelia had entered the basement with Xander, she had seen an opportunity to free them from their restraints and took it. She hadn’t had time to plan an appropriate escape; she was going off of instinct, desperate to get as far away from their current predicament as possible. With a final growl, she tensed her hands around the young woman’s body before viciously shoving her away, propelling her to the grown.

Xander was at Cordelia’s side in a heartbeat, scooping her up off of the floor and backing up away from the vampires. While he was checking over the brunette’s neck, examining the shallow cuts, Tara remained standing in the middle of the room, staring down the young vampire. She watched as the redhead paced back and forth, her shoulders heaving up and down as she unnecessarily panted in anger. Tara continued to watch the redhead for several minutes, the vampire’s actions mimicking that of a tigers in captivity, until she finally calmed and transformed back to her human visage.

Tara wished the redhead would go back to her demonic form. It would make what she was about to say so much simpler. Yelling at a monster with demonic yellow eyes was so much easier then chastising a young woman with beautiful emerald green eyes. When the vampire turned to her with a sly grin, she realized then that that was why Willow had shifted back to her human form, to play on her humanitarian side. She swallowed heavily as she took in Willow’s appearance, her porcelain skin still slightly blemished and chard from where she had buried a crucifix into her cheek. She decided she was going to focus solely on the demons blemished cheek, the faint outline of the crucifix a distinct reminder that this woman was a killer.

“Try another stunt like that and I won’t give you a warning, Tara stated evenly without a hint of a stutter. “You’ll be dead before you even know what’s happening.” She stared into the other woman’s cold unblinking eyes, expecting a reply. When none was forthcoming, she nodded her head tersely.

Backing up a few steps, Tara turned around when she reached Xander and Cordelia standing at the base of the staircase. Resting a hand on the male’s back, she indicated that it was time to head upstairs. Without another word, the three climbed the stairs, closing the door behind them when they reached the kitchen.

“Bloody brilliant idea,” sneered Spike towards his childe as he walked forward towards the mug still sitting on the floor. Picking up the cup, he sniffed the now cold, congealed beverage. Growling in outrage, he threw the mug across the room, feeling a semblance of contentment as he watch the porcelain shatter against the wall. Tilting his head back, he shouted at the raptors, “You still got to feed us!”

From their perch on top of the Bronze, Buffy and Angel were able to peer in through the skylight, down onto the now demon riddled bar filled with human hostages. Cordelia’s calculations were off; just like they had been for the pre-exam test she took in algebra earlier that day. Waiting for them at the Bronze was well more than the seven vampires the cheerleader had estimated. Instead, ten creatures of the night along with a handful of Hemlock demons stood steadfast around the interior perimeter of the establishment in a holding pattern. In the center of the club, standing atop a pool table twirling a cue was Thomas, as the bouncer he had incapacitated sat on the floor below him, his back up against the table while clutching his broken hand. Patrons were scattered throughout the club, some hiding under tables or the staircase but most huddled together in the open for a pretense of strength.

Leaping from the roof back down to the alley, the duo regrouped with the Watcher who was waiting nervously behind an overflowing dumpster, his body in a crouched position as he held a stake at the ready.

“Giles,” Buffy whispered as she approached the older man, not wishing to startle him.
“Buffy,” the named came out more like a sigh of relief as he lowered his weapon, “what did you see?”

“Not to knock cheerleaders or anything but someone should really teach them how to count past four,” Buffy said dryly

“So seven?” Giles asked, his eyes darting back and forth from that of his pupils to Angels.

“Try eleven,” came back Angel’s monotone response. “Plus, a couple Hemlock demons.”

“Good lord,” grumbled Giles. With his free hand, he pinched the bridge of his nose, his eyelids screwing tight in apprehension. “We… we still need to go in and defuse the situation as best we can.”

“Easy there Giles,” chastised the Slayer, a wry smile etching her lips. “Math’s not my strong suit, better than Cordelia,” she said offhandedly with a slight shrug of her shoulders, "but there’s three of us and fourteen of them. I’m not really liking our odds at the moment.”

“I can go in,” offered Angel, “cause a distraction.”

“No!” Buffy replied back pointedly, disapproval evident in her tone of voice. “I’m not sacrificing you.”

“And they say chivalry’s dead,” came a deep, guttural voice from the other end of the alley.

So engross were they in conducting a plan of attack that they never noticed the side door of the Bronze opening, or several vampires exiting, cutting off their only way in and out of the alley. The voice, as cruel as a knife, sliced through their defenses like a sword through their enemies. Shifting, to place herself in front of the Englishman, to protect him from any impending attack, the Slayer glared down the lead vampire standing in the front of the hoard, the light gleaming through the door casting a shadow across half of his body.

With a sickening cackle, a jovial tune which should only be reserved for the mentally ill and hospitalized, the vampire laughed freely as he taunted his prey. “And to think, I thought Elizabeth was crazy for suggesting this idea!”

She didn’t need to look over at Angel to know he had already shifted into his demonic form. She could feel the change in his behavior as his body shook next to her, the monster inside of him begging to be released as his human counterpart fought to remain some semblance of decency, even in the face of a battle. As she scanned the alley, counting the number of vampires currently blocking their path of exit, and what it would require to kill them all, she decided to engage Thomas in conversation, having learnt long ago, a talking vampire is a dead vampire.

“What idea was that?” asked the blonde, her eyes scanning past the brunette, taking in the two vampires directly behind him, his ‘muscle’. She decided they would be the first two she would kill.

“Luring you here,” Tom said simply, the faintest hint of a smile etching his blood stained lips.

“So this was a trap?” She still wasn’t making eye contact with the leading vampire, instead scanning the alley for broken chairs or wooden pallets amongst the trash, whilst deciding which vamp she would stake next.

“Obviously,” Tom snickered, throwing his hands up in the air. “But Elizabeth,” he sighed blissfully, unnecessarily taking an inhalation of breath, “Elizabeth, new you wouldn’t be able to turn down a fight. Not if a human’s life was at jeopardy. She said she had been like that … before. All Slayer’s are the same.”

She scanned the alley once more, looking for a final way out, a way to get Giles out without getting hurt, looking for something she may have missed before. When nothing stood out and she realized it was either fight or die, she turned her attention back to Thomas, “So where is this Elizabeth.”

“Oh,” the monosyllabic word came out in a puff of cheerful air, like he had been waiting a lifetime for her to ask the question. Shaking his head slowly, a bemused smile gracing his mediocre features, “She’s not here.”

“And why’s that,” questioned the Slayer, growing tired with the vampires games.

“Like I said,” tisked the smirking demon as he took a few steps forward, his face completely plunging into darkness, only his golden eyes shining bright in the dark. “You were lured here for a reason … Away from your cozy, and now Slayerless, home.”

With one last chuckle, Thomas spun on the heels of his feet and darted through the open door of the club, the remainder of his vampiric minions and two Hemlock demons flowing through in the opposite direction as a third Hemlock demon shut and locked the metal door from the inside. The Slayer, his grandsire and the Watcher were now in the hands of his minions.

She felt all the muscles in her face fall as the monsters words sank in. Angel was right, this had been a trap. Just not for her. The vampires in the alley were pawns, a demon militia, easy kills meant to slow the Slayer down. Dreed set in as Buffy realized she left her house open to an attack, her friends unprotected, and the potential key to the apocalypse unguarded.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:20 am 
3. Flaming O

Great update :clap I'm really enjoying this fic more and more. I love how you are incorporating bits and pieces of the actual show.
Quote:
“Living skeletons, mate.” Came the snarly unasked response from the basement. “Like famine pictures from those dusty countries, only not half as funny.”
Plus, kickass, authoritative Tara is pretty hot. Please update soon can't wait to see what happens next!

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (4/05/19) update
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:43 am 
3. Flaming O

I can't believe this story doesnt have more comments ... or the fact that i waited so long to start reading this story again. The new updates are amazing! The angst in this fic is almost unbareable and the cliff hanger is killing me. I can't wait to read more and find out what happens next. please hurry with an update :pray

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:53 pm 

*WILLOW* : I'm glad you are enjoying the story plus the little snippets of dialogue from the actual show. Figured that even though the timeline changed, conversations and quips would still be roughly the same ... even if out of context a bit.

Quote:
Plus, kickass, authoritative Tara is pretty hot.

Yes, yes she is. There will definitely be more Take Charge Tara to come.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:56 pm 

Wickedaddiction : Thanks for your lovely feedback. I'm not really sure why, but at the same time I'm not all that concerned. I know people are reading the fic (and hopefully enjoying it) but just writing and being able to post my story is motivation enough to keep updating new chapters. :)

Quote:
I can't wait to read more and find out what happens next. please hurry with an update

Your wish is my command. As requested, directly below is the next installment. Enjoy!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next