The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 797 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (Complete)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:00 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53

TITLE: Family Confidential

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13 (Will become NC-17)

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The promised sequel to Hacker Confidential. How are Willow, Tara, JJ and all their family getting on 4 years into the future?

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but mostly just spoilers for all of Hacker Confidential. If you haven’t read that...well, you really will have no idea what’s going on.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hello again my lovely kittens! So all you need to know is that this is set 4/5 years into the future from the end of ‘Hacker’, (5 years from the end of the last chapter, 4 years from the end of the epilogue, i.e., JJ is 5 years old, Alex is 4 and a half and Willow and Tara are 30 - I never really gave the others specific ages, but you can assume they're all in and around that age too, except Ira and Michelle who are around 55. Any other changes should be revealed as the story continues. My main focus of this story will reveal itself in the next chapter, but this is me so there’ll still be plenty of fluff and filler

Sorry again about the slowed updates, but each chapter will be around the length of this one going forward.

GREAT BIG HONKIN’ NOTE ADDED FEB ‘13
I’ve recently gone back and edited most of my fics to change Tara to what I believe is her rightful brunette. This took a long time, and none were anywhere near as long as this series. There were almost 1200 ‘blondes’ I would have had to manually change. Therefore, she remains blonde here. I plan on changing that in-series at a later date and hope it doesn’t annoy anyone too much.

Chapter 1

“Hamburgers or tacos?”

Jacob James ‘JJ’ Rosenberg-Maclay pursed in lips in serious contemplation from his position sitting on the countertop in the kitchen for a moment before nodding decidedly.

“Hamburgers. With extra cheese!”

Willow laughed shook her head.

“My boy wants extra cheese, then my boy gets extra cheese.”

“Cheese is good for your teeth and your bones,” JJ replied knowledgably, “‘Cause it has calthium.”

“Calcium, little man,” Willow corrected with a smile, “And you’re right, it’s very good for growing boys. Are you gonna help me get everything ready?”

JJ went to jump off the island but Willow fixed him with a stern glare, before lifting him down.

“You can’t jump down from there, honey, it’s too high. You might hurt yourself. And you can only sit up there when there’s an adult in the room, okay?”

“Okay, Momma,” JJ replied apologetically, “I promise.”

“Good boy,” Willow replied lovingly, ruffling her son’s blonde hair, “Okay, now what do we need for hamburgers?”

JJ flung the refrigerator door open.

“We need...meat?”

“We do indeed,” Willow smiled as JJ handed her a package of ground beef, “And...”

“An egg!” JJ said proudly as he tried to remember the ingredients, “And, and...an onion.”

His face distorted into disgust as he mentioned the last item and Willow bit back a laugh.

“You can’t even taste it, remember?”

“I know,” JJ agreed reluctantly, handing the items he had named, “We need buns!”

“I got them,” Willow replied, holding up a pack of hamburger buns, since they had been too high for JJ to reach, “Can you hand me the big glass bowl?”

JJ opened one of the lower cupboards and carefully held the bowl his mother was asking for in his arms.

“Thank you,” Willow said warmly, reaching down and taking the bowl, “Wanna sit back up here and help me?”

JJ nodded eagerly and Willow lifted was about to lift him back up onto the island when the sound of a car pulling up in the driveway outside was heard. Both of their faces lit up.

“I wonder who that is,” Willow said teasingly as JJ started bouncing up and down excitedly.

“Is it Mommy?” JJ asked, his tongue poking out between his teeth.

Willow pretended to be unsure, shrugging slightly.

“Why don’t you check?”

JJ bounded from the kitchen and into the foyer just in time to see Tara walking through the front door. The young boy threw himself at the blonde, wrapping his arms around her legs.

“Mommy!”

“Hey, little man,” Tara said, tiredly but warmly as she scooted down and pulled her son into a hug.

JJ hugged back for a moment before grabbing Tara’s hand and pulling her into the kitchen.

“Yay, it’s Mommy!” he exclaimed excitedly at Willow.

“Yay,” Willow grinned, wiping her hands against the apron she was wearing and walking over to her wife, throwing her arms around her neck, “It’s Mommy.”

Tara smiled and held onto the redhead’s waist as she leaned down and kissed her softly. JJ waited good-naturedly for a moment, quite used to seeing his mother’s kissing, before the general impatience a five year old has exhibited itself and he pulled on Tara’s pants.

“Mommy, I drew a picture today in school, wanna see?”

Tara pulled away from her wife and looked down with a nod.

“You bet, Jakey.”

JJ ran off with a squeal and Willow laughed.

“He’s very proud of this picture,” she said, not letting up her hold on the blonde, “Spent all morning on it apparently. How was work?”

“Work,” Tara replied with a sigh, before smiling again, “But I’m home now. And very glad to be.”

Willow smiled and moved her arms down to wrap her wife in a hug. She knew Friday was Tara’s worst day, since she stayed late to make up for the other days of the week that she left early so she could collect JJ from school.

Willow, in turn, left work at lunch-time on a Friday since JJ’s school let out early on that day. They’d devised the system when JJ had started pre-school to avoid him having to go to expensive day-cares after school, and continued when he started Kindergarten just a couple of months previously.

Willow squeezed her wife tightly to try and relieve any tension from the day and turned her head to place a lingering kiss against the blonde's cheek.

“Me and JJ were making hamburgers.”

Tara smiled as they separated from their hug.

“Yum.”

JJ rushed back into the room at that moment, proudly holding up a piece of paper. Willow went back to preparing the hamburgers while Tara crouched down to her son’s levels and admired the picture he was showing her.

“Wow, sweetie,” she said as she took in the different lines and colours and tried to make out exactly what the picture was and pointed to a stick figure, coloured over in red, “Is that you?”

“That’s me as a fire-fighter!” JJ exclaimed excitedly, pointing to a long, yellow line that was beside the stick figure, “That’s my hose! So I can put out all the fires.”

“Oh I see,” Tara replied with a smile, “A fire-fighter huh?”

She glanced up for a moment at Willow who just smiled knowingly back; JJ’s preference over his future career changed on a weekly basis – a few days previously he had been hell bent on being a astronaut and the week before that it had been a shark trainer.

“Yep,” JJ nodded eagerly, “See, I’m putting out the fire and saving all the people and the animals. There’s a little baby and there’s a puppy and there’s you and Momma, but you guys are safe ‘cause I don’t want you being in a fire.”

Tara smiled and kissed her son on the side of the head.

“Good thinking, little man. What’s that?”

Tara pointed at a squiggle of gold on the paper.

“That’s a half-camel,” JJ said as if it was obvious.

“A half-camel?” Tara asked, stifling a giggle, “What happened to his other half?”

JJ rolled his eyes.

“Nothing, he never had one. That’s why he’s a half-camel.”

“Oh. Well it’s good that you saved him then. The world deserves to know about a half-camel,” Tara replied before ruffling the boys hair, “So are you gonna be a fire-fighter for Halloween then?”

JJ’s face lit up and he stared at his mother, wide-eyed.

“Can I???”

“I’m sure we can find a costume,” Tara smiled as she took the picture, “Can I put this on the refrigerator?”

JJ nodded and Tara reached into her pocket, taking something out and hiding it in her hand.

“I got you something, JJ...”

JJ looked down at his mother’s hand, then back into her face, grinning.

“Is it...?”

Tara unfolded her hand to reveal a small, shiny green toy car, the size of a matchbox and JJ squealed, grabbing it and throwing his arms around his mother’s neck.

“Thank you, Mommy, thank you! And it’s green, I needed a green one! I have to go introduce it to all my other cars!”

JJ ran off and loud footsteps could be heard on the staircase.

“Wash your hands while you’re up there, JJ,” Willow shouted after her son before smiling and shaking her head at Tara, “You spoil him with those cars.”

“He gets the love of cars from you,” Tara retorted playfully, straightening up, “And he said thank you straight away. He’s not spoiled. Besides...you know I can’t resist those big green eyes. Never could.”

She walked over and wrapped her arms around Willow’s waist as she spoke, feeling the redhead lean back into the embrace as she chopped an onion.

“Can’t resist, huh? I’ll have to use that to my advantage later.”

Tara turned her head into the smaller girl's neck and kissed the skin there.

“That a promise?”

Willow wiggled her ass against Tara's front suggestively.

“You bet it is.”

Tara grinned and trailed her lips upwards, to below her wife’s ear.

“I’ll start on a salad.”

“No,” Willow replied, putting a hand over Tara’s to keep her in place, “Hold me for a little while.”

Tara smiled and rested her chin on Willow’s shoulder.

“You like me holding you?”

“No, we’ve just been married for almost 6 years ‘cause I can’t get enough of your rack,” Willow joked, before her tone softened, “I love you holding me. Something you very much weren’t doing when I woke up this morning, by the way.”

“I'm sorry,” Tara replied genuinely. They had a general practice of not getting out of bed until both of them were awake so they had a few moments of alone time before facing the day, but the blonde had had to get up early that morning, “I put the cereal in the wrong cupboard yesterday and JJ couldn’t find it this morning.”

“Forgiven,” Willow sighed as she threw the chopped onion in the bowl with the meat, “But come back to bed next time. I felt naked waking up without your arms around me.”

Tara chuckled and squeezed the redhead’s midsection playfully.

“You were naked. I had my wicked way with you before we went to sleep last night, remember?”

“I meant naked emotionally,” Willow replied, bumping her hips backwards against her wife’s, “And I do seem to recall it was a mutual having of the wicked way.”

Tara gave a murmur of agreement.

“Mmhh, yes it was.”

Willow giggled and turned her head to the side so she could peck Tara’s lips lovingly.

“I adore you,” she said as she quietly nuzzled into the blonde’s neck for just a moment before continuing to make the hamburgers, “I should add some basil to this...can you hand me some leaves?”

Tara inhaled the scent emanating from her wife, smiling at the easy way Willow had switched from affection back to continuing in her task.

“You just gonna stand there and sniff my hair or are you gonna help me make dinner?” Willow asked teasingly when the blonde failed to move, “We have a son who needs to eat, you know.”

“You were the one who asked me to hold you,” Tara replied, not letting go just yet, before her tone became decidedly playful, “And it’s Friday, which means you went to the park after you collected JJ from school and he got at least one ice-cream.”

Willow’s hands stilled as she kneaded the meat together for a moment before she cleared her throat.

“He wasn’t supposed to tell you about that.”

Tara shook her head to herself and chuckled.

“I don’t know why you keep thinking I’m gonna have an issue with him eating some candy. He must think I’m some big meanie if you keep telling him ‘not to tell Mommy’.”

Willow lifted her hands from the bowl they were in and wiped them against her apron before turning in the blonde’s arms.

“Shit, Tare, I didn’t think about that. I just know you like him eating healthy...”

“And he does,” Tara said pointedly, but with a smile, “Hence the not minding that he has some candy.”

“Okay,” Willow relented, also with a smile, “No more secret ice-cream buddies. Or secret cookie buddies. And no more making our little man think Mommy is a food Nazi.”

“What’s a Nazi?”

Both girls jumped back at the sound of JJ’s voice and looked down to where he was standing next to them.

“Jeez, sneaky boy,” Willow laughed, picking their son up between them, “Since when are you at all quiet?”

“What’s a Nazi?” JJ persisted in a whine, getting a pout on his face.

“It’s a bad person,” Willow answered, deciding JJ was too young to understand if she tried to explain fully, “Did you wash your hands?”

JJ opened his mouth to say yes but thought better of it and shook his head. Willow put him back down on the floor.

“Dinner will be ready in a few minutes, go wash up.”

JJ ran off again and Tara looked at her wife pointedly.

“He learned that pout from you.”

Willow just rolled her eyes.

“Well you can’t say it’s genetic.”

“Evidentially not,” Tara laughed, “Which means the entire world could learn it. God help all the people who fall under its spell.”

“You’ve survived pretty well,” Willow grinned before spinning back in her place, “These should have been made up ages ago. Stop distracting me with your pretty face.”

“I’ll go set the table,” Tara replied with a final squeeze of her wife’s hips, “Is he still using the Batman plate?”

JJ’s career choice wasn’t the only thing that changed on a regular basis, he also had a variety of different superhero and TV character plates and cutlery sets that he would refuse to eat off of if it wasn’t the right one.

“Yea,” Willow nodded as she balled the meat in her hands, “And the twisty straw for his milk.”

Tara nodded as well, smiling as she gathered the appropriate items in her hands and walked into the dining room. Part of her thought they should be more firm with their son and refuse to give into his dish whims, but it was really the only thing he ever threw a tantrum over and for the sake of sanity in their household, she was willing to concede the one point.

She figured he’d grow out of it eventually anyway, but was stopped from any further contemplation on the issue when she felt something wrap around her leg.

“Thank you for my car, Mommy,” JJ’s voice piped up from below, “It goes really fast. And now I have every colour.”

“Your very welcome, little man,” Tara replied, crouching down to her son’s height and ruffling his hair, “You have every colour now, huh? Does that mean you don’t need any more?”

JJ’s eyes went wide and he shook his head.

“No, now I need trucks!”

“Trucks,” Tara said with a small laugh, “Of course. How could I forget trucks? You washed up didn’t you?”

JJ held up his clean hands.

“I even used extra soap!”

“That’s my boy,” Tara smiled as she straightened up again, “Wanna help me set the table?”

“Okay,” JJ nodded, climbing onto a chair and grabbing some of the cutlery, “Knives on the right and forks on the left, right?”

“That’s right, sweetheart,” Tara replied as she set the other two places and watched as her son looked between the cutlery, “Do you need some help?”

“No,” JJ shook his head before placing the knife and fork down in the correct place, “See?”

“Well done,” Tara beamed, knowing the boy had just been learning his lefts and rights and has been struggling with it.

JJ stuck his tongue out between his teeth proudly.

“Momma taught me! See, your left hand makes an ‘L’ shape when you hold it in front of you!” he said, holding out his hand in demonstration, “L for left!”

“Momma’s very smart,” Tara replied, kissing the top of JJ’s head, “And so are you. I’m very proud.”

“What are you very proud of?” Willow asked as she walked into the room, carrying a plate with hamburgers on it and a bowl with salad.

Tara grinned as she took the plate from her wife’s hand and put in on the table.

“He got his lefts and rights.”

“I used your trick, Momma, look!” JJ squealed, holding his hand out again, “L for left!”

“That’s it, baby boy,” Willow said proudly as she high-fived her son, “Next up, shoelaces!”

JJ’s eyes widened.

“You think I’m ready?”

“You bet. Oh, forgot your milk,” Willow replied as she put the salad down beside the burgers, then looked up at Tara, “Drink, baby?”

Tara just shook her head and Willow slipped out of the room, returning moments later with a carton of milk, pouring herself a glass and then filling JJ’s glass up and putting his twisty straw in it, then took one of the burgers that she’d set on the side of the plate and put in front of her son.

“One hamburger with extra cheese,” she smiled, ruffling his hair as she took her seat and Tara dished the salad out, “Did you tell Mommy what you learned in school today, Jakey?”

“Dittion!” JJ said, chewing.

“Don’t speak with your mouth full,” both Willow and Tara said at the same time before grinning at each other and clasping one set of hands together between them on the table.

“Sorry,” JJ replied sheepishly, swallowing the food in his mouth, “We’re learning dittion!”

“Addition?” Tara guessed with a smile and got a discreet nod off Willow.

JJ nodded excitedly.

“Two plus two is four and four plus four is eight!”

“That’s right,” Willow said and JJ beamed.

There was a comfortable silence around the table for a few minutes as everyone ate until JJ slurped the last of his milk loudly.

“Can I go watch TV please?”

Both women nodded and JJ picked up his plate and glass to clear them before scurrying out of the room. Willow turned her head to the side to watch Tara and smiled at her.

“You make eating hamburgers look sexy.”

Tara smiled sweetly and moved her chair and plate so they were sitting next to each other and picked up a piece of chopped tomato and holding it up to her wife’s mouth, who dutifully took it between her teeth and chewed.

“You make eating anything look sexy.”

Willow almost choked on the tomato in her mouth and managed to swallow it after a moment of struggling, then gaped at Tara.

“Did you even mean that the way it came out?”

“No,” Tara softly laughed as she suddenly realised what she’d said, “But I have no problem with it being interpreted that way.”

Willow grinned and waggled her eyebrows.

“I might just have to interpret later.”

Tara grinned back.

“I might be open to interpretation.”

Willow burst into giggles before putting both hands in front of her in a ‘stop’ motion.

“Our thinking is really far too pun-y.”

Tara gave a nonchalant shrug.

“I dunno, right now I'm not thinking very pun-y,” she replied before her grin became entirely devilish, “I'm thinking more about pu–”

Willow quickly pressed two fingers against her wife's lips, effectively cutting her off.

“There is a 5 year old child in listening distance,” she said in mock-scolding, though her grin matched the blonde's as she threw a wink in Tara's direction. She used her fingers position to trace them around her wife's lips, licking her own in response, “C’mere.”

She leaned her head forwards so their lips met softly for a few seconds before she nuzzled their noses together and speared a piece of lettuce on her fork, bringing it up to feed her wife.

Tara felt her heart swell at the intimate gesture and took the offering as they continued to feed each other the last of their meal and softly kissed again.

“Wanna fool around later?” Willow grinned between kisses.

“Do you even have to ask?” Tara grinned back, “Already told you I can’t resist those beautiful green eyes.”

Willow’s eyes shone excitedly and she glanced at her watch, sighing slightly when she saw the time.

“Bath time.”

“Remember when that meant we were gonna be wet and naked together?” Tara quipped as she picked up her plates and started towards the kitchen.

“It can still mean that,” Willow protested, following with her own dishes, “Let’s do it, tonight. We’ll light some candles and everything.”

Tara smiled as she pulled the door of the dishwasher down.

“Never let it be said you ever let the romance slide.”

“So you’re in?” Willow asked as she put her plate in the dishwasher.

“Of course,” Tara replied, taking her wife’s glass from her, “I’ll clean up in here. Can you look after his bath?”

“Definitely,” Willow responded, excited by their plans for the night as she turned to walk back out of the kitchen, “JJ! Bath time!”

She walked into the living room where she saw her son intently watching what looked like the news.

“Why are you watching the news, honey? Aren’t there any cartoons on?”

“There was a fire truck!” JJ said, his eyes never leaving the screen, “There was a real fire and the firemen put it out and they showed the big hose and everything! It was so cool!”

Willow hunched down next to her son.

“I know you love the fire trucks and everything, but you know it’s really serious if there’s ever a fire anywhere, right?”

“Uh huh,” JJ nodded seriously, his eyes wide, “People can get hurt. I don’t want them to get hurt, that’s why I wanna be a fireman!”

Willow smiled and pulled JJ to her, happy her son’s ambitions were rooted in altruism and not some latent pyromania.

“It’s bath time, little man,” she said as JJ wrapped his hands around her neck and she straightened up, walking towards the stairs.

“Today’s Friday, right?” JJ asked with a pensive look on his face as they ascended the stairs and walked into the bathroom.

“That’s right,” Willow replied as she started filling the tub, “Which means no school for the next two days.”

“I like school,” JJ answered, before his eyes lit up, “But that means tomorrow’s Saturday! I get to see Alex, right?”

Willow nodded with a warm smile, knowing her son loved the times he got to meet up with Xander and Anya’s little boy. Their six month age difference had never mattered to either boy, they’d been best friends since they’d been in diapers.

Alex had just started Kindergarten too, but his parents had opted to send him to a private school, so weekends were when they boys most often had their playdates

“Well I’ll have to give Aunty Anya a call, but I’m sure you can. Now, arms up.”

JJ diligently lifted his arms up and Willow whipped his t-shirt off as he got rid of his clothes himself and climbed onto into the tub, instantly grabbing the green and red toy boat from the small basket on the side of the tub and splashing it into the water.

“Whoa, chill out there, Jakey,” Willow said, holding up a towel between her and the errant water spraying out at her.

“Sorry, Momma,” JJ replied absently as he ran the boat along the water and made engine sounds with his mouth.

Willow grabbed the jug from the side of the tub and filled it with water and gently it poured it over her son’s head.

“You gonna wash yourself or just pretend you’re a boat?” she asked playfully as she lathered the boy’s hair with shampoo.

“Pretend I’m a boat,” JJ answered seriously, not taking his attention away from his toy.

“Oh ha, ha,” Willow replied good-humouredly, rinsing the shampoo out, “Soap, little man.”

JJ protruded his bottom lip for a moment before agreeing reluctantly.

“Okay...”

He let his boat float away from him and grabbed the bar of soap from the basket, rubbing it between his hands and started washing himself. Willow smiled at him.

“Good boy.”

She quietly washing the parts of her son’s back she knew he wouldn’t be able to reach until JJ turned to her, beaming.

“I’m clean!”

“Sparkling!”

Willow laughed and reached for the small blue towel robe, holding it out. JJ stood up and carefully stepped out of the bath and into the robe before stepping onto the small plastic step-ladder positioned in front of the sink so he could brush his teeth, quite used to his nightly routine.

Willow too was used to the nightly routine and braced herself as her son’s loud voice starting ringing out to the tune of “Do Your Ears Hang Low”.

Are... your... teeth clean and white?
Do you brush them left and right?
Do you brush them in the morning?
Do you brush them every night?
Do you brush them up and down?
Do you brush them round and round?
Are your teeth... clean and white?

JJ continued to hum and sing some of the words as he brushed his teeth diligently. He’d learned the song in Kindergarten and had sung it every morning and every night since.

“Done,” he proclaimed proudly a moment later, grinning to display his pearly whites and jumping off the step ladder.

“Careful, honey, the floor’s a little wet,” Willow replied, grabbing a hold of JJ’s side to steady him, “Okay, now jammies!”

JJ scurried off into his bedroom and over to his dresser, opening the bottom drawer and picking out his Spiderman pyjamas. His room was simply decorated, with just his dresser, a bookshelf and the race-car shaped bed he’d gotten when he upgraded from his crib to his ‘big boy bed’, and his variety of toys scattered neatly around the place.

Willow followed into the room as JJ was pulling his pyjama top over his head, his robe dropped on the floor. She was about to ask him to pick him up when he did it without being asked and hooked it onto the knob of one of his dresser drawers to dry.

“You’re an angel,” she said lovingly as she knelt down beside her son.

“I’m not Uncle Angel,” JJ said in confusion, “I’m JJ.”

Willow stifled a laugh and feigned amazement.

“So you are. You’re getting so big I get confused sometimes. You wanna pick a story?”

JJ shook his head, much to the surprise of his mother.

“You don’t want a story?”

“I want Mommy to sing instead,” JJ explained, “Will she?”

Willow smiled and nodded, straightening up and walking over to the door.

“Baby?” she called out, “Can you come up here?”

She heard what sounded like ‘sure’ come from somewhere downstairs and walked back over to where JJ had settled himself into bed and beneath the covers.

“You nice and comfy?” Willow asked, tucking the blanket more securely in.

JJ nodded and brightened when he saw his blonde-haired mother appear in the doorway. Tara leant against the frame with a smile.

“Everything okay?”

“Uh huh,” Willow smiled at her wife, “Your singing expertise has been requested.”

“Ah,” Tara smiled back, walking into the room and perching herself on the edge of her son’s bed, “And what would you like me to sing?”

JJ looked off in contemplation for a moment before deciding.

“Song from Anas...Anasta...” he trailed off for a moment as he focused on saying what he wanted, “Anastasia!”

JJ, like Willow, had a passion for anything and everything of the animated film varieties, particularly loving the music from the classic movies.

“Okay,” Tara replied and felt her wife sit behind her on the bed as well, resting her chin on her shoulder, “Am I singing for both of you?”

“Yes,” Willow whispered quietly, moving her hands around to rest on Tara’s stomach.

Tara chuckled softly for a moment before focusing her attention on her son, smiling at him as she began the song.

Dancing bears... Painted wings... Things I almost remember. And a song, someone sings ... Once upon a December...

JJ instantly started to relax as he listening to his mother sing and Tara covered the hands on her stomach with her own as she continued through the chorus.

Someone holds me safe and warm, horses prance through a silver storm. Figures dancing gracefully, across my memory...

Tara hummed the interlude and watched as JJ’s eyes started to flutter closed before repeating the chorus and launching into the next verse.

Far away. Long ago. Glowing dim as an ember. Things my heart used to know, things it yearns to remember...

Both women saw their son’s breath even out completely and Tara whispered the last line.

And a song someone sings... Once upon a December...

She leant forwards and placed a light kiss against JJ’s head before silently taking Willow’s hand and leading her out of the room, stopping only momentarily to turn on the Batman nightlight next to the bed.

“It gives me shivers when you sing,” Willow whispered as she carefully closed JJ’s bedroom door, “And it gets him to nod off so quickly. Normally it’s at least 3 stories before he’ll even consider closing his eyes, but with you singing, less than 2 minutes and he’s out.”

“Singing has always soothed him,” Tara replied with a fond smile, “Remember when he was a baby? He even got his name from you singing to him. At least partially.”

“Thank god he realised you were the singer in the family,” Willow joked before coyly nodding towards the bathroom.

Tara bit the side of her lip excitedly.

“Our bath time?”

Willow nodded with a smile.

“Our bath time.”

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Mon May 28, 2012 4:55 am, edited 71 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (02/02/
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs :pinky Domestic bliss. :sigh And yay, naughty bath time.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

Last edited by Promthea128 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 10
Dibs . . . or not. Harumph.

Anyway, that was totally adorable. I loved his super hero plates. When I was growing up, we had plates in different colors, and my baby sister would only eat off the pink ones.

I also liked his confusion that "angel" is a word, not just a name. Though now I'm wondering if Ira takes JJ to temple. Of course, even if he does, JJ may still not know the word "angel," and instead know kinds of angelic beings (cherubim, seraphim, etc.) Or he may just not know it . . . my understanding of Judaism is via academic study, not personal experience.

Anyway, happy to have the sequel up and running. Hope your Dad's as well as can be, and that school's okay.

Kate

Last edited by BeMyDeputy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:26 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent beginning... JJ sure is a great kid... Can't wait for what kind of mischief he and Alex do when they get together... Can't wait for Willow's & Tara's private bath-time...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:40 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Darn. Just got up because classes were cancelled due to the weather. brb

Great start. JJ is so cute. I love how he seem to be the perfect mix between Willow and Tara.

Can't wait for naughty bath time.

You said the main focus would be revealed next chapter. Does it have something to do with the fire JJ saw?

Can't wait until next week

Last edited by BuffyFan4ever on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:45 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Laragh,

First, curse me for the queen of the idiots! I only recently started HC because it took me this long to work past the length of the piece.

Yes, I love it! I'm about one third through and am trying to get trivial stuff like work done, too!

Anyway, now I REALLY have an incentive. I am totally excited about the new, unread fic and the news that you're still writing. (Really scared me when you mentioned not having much time to write anymore! Whew! *breath of relief*)

You are too cool to lose, girlfriend!!! :kgeek

May you write forever!

Ariel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:40 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Yay!!

Ahhh, JJ is so darn adorable! I couldn't but laugh at Willow's attempts at keeping JJ sweets a secret. Ice cream is fine anyway, she could argue that it is frozen milk, so no need to be secretive about ;-)

I just love the way they are affectionate with each other, it's comes so naturally and genuinely, they are so sweet!

*Reading that on my ipod was such a pain in the butt, I had to reread it after class, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:06 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Awesome update :pinky :pinky JJ is so cute

Can't wait for the next update! :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :smug :peace

Everybody, HIDE your pants!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:22 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

AWESOME start!!!!!

JJ is TOTALLY cool!!

*chuckles* I remember my bath time when I was a little girl...it was mostly my mother fighting against me and my curls, LOL

Awesome Tara singing!

Gotta make this short because my internet dies again...damn it...

Cant wait to read next chapter!! Keep it up, dudette!! :peace :peace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Yay, you're back!!! You were gone for soooo long...I was Jones-ing on Monday!!!

Very nice start. ;-) That is one lucky kid!! I love how you write the family scenes with such ease...just the way it should be:-)

I enjoyed how easy bath time was with JJ...truly fictional, lol!! Just kidding...not really. But I have to admit, I think I'm gonna enjoy :wtkiss bath time much more!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 pm 

Topics: 1
Aww! That was so freaking sweet I can't stop smiling! :D I love their little family!

(are adults not supposed to have superhero themed plate sets? Because I have Superman ones and Spiderman ones.... and they're used more by me than my godson - he's just my beard for having them around the house :P )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

So I was a very silent reader all through, Hacker Confidential, I have decided to break out of my shell and actually tell you that I love the story, instead of just talking to myself about it!
Any who I LOVE this story already :party
Just wanted you to know that :p

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:50 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Yeah! The sequel is here! Only one chapter read and I already love it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:51 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

yippie..the Confidentials season 2 is up! :pinky :pinky
love it love it love it

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:41 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

JJ is a great kid and he reminds me so much of when not only I was that age but when my nephews were that age as well.
It must be hardwired in the DNA of little boys to be fascinated by fire trucks and rescue vehicles and Matchbox cars.
The halcyon days of my youth, those were the days.
This is shaping up to be a welcome return to my own childhood in the sense that he is surrounded by such love from his parents who do not stifle him creatively but also WIllow and Tara exemplify parents instilling the core values of honesty, dignity, and fair play into their child.
Tara can get the kids and the adults of the world alike to eat healthier if she made a series of instructional videos where it is just her eating a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Eating is sexy with Tara Maclay as your host.
Another program for that Willow and Tara cable channel.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 am 
3. Flaming O

this story is so cute cant wait until next weeks update

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Laragh,

Lovely chapter.

I really liked this line

Quote:
the sound of a car pulling up in the driveway outside was heard. Both of their faces lit up.

So simple, but it says so much. To me, it's more affecting than reams of romantic declarations.

This too,

Quote:
Stop distracting me with your pretty face

Lovely

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 pm 

Lovely beginning, my friend. I was so thrilled when I saw this up! I hope that you're taking it easy and taking good care of yourself.

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 am 
4. Extra Flamey

So, I read this when you first posted about a week ago, but I didn’t feedback straight away, then I figured the longer I leave it, the sooner the next chapter will be. Plus which, it gave me an excuse to re-read (not that I needed one).

Anyway, it was a brilliant start to the sequel, as if you needed me to tell you that. Obviously JJ is the cutest kid in this story’s universe, and smart too.

Quote:
“Cheese is good for your teeth and your bones,” JJ replied knowledgably, “‘Cause it has calthium.”

Takes right after his red-headed mommy. (I find it very disconcerting when I automatically switch to American spelling. All my ‘u’s’ are gonna stay where they’re supposed to be, though).

It was very cute seeing Willow and JJ getting dinner ready together, and seeing them both so excited when Tara came home. Very sweet family.

Quote:
“Good thinking, little man. What’s that?”

Tara pointed at a squiggle of gold on the paper.

“That’s a half-camel,” JJ said as if it was obvious.

Nice call-back. No dolphin?

Quote:
“And it’s Friday, which means you went to the park after you collected JJ from school and he got at least one ice-cream.”

Willow’s hands stilled as she kneaded the meat together for a moment before she cleared her throat.

“He wasn’t supposed to tell you about that.”

When is Willow gonna learn? First the secret oreo stash, then the secret Friday afternoon ice-creams. Can’t hide things from Tara, she has ways of finding out. Also loved the sneaky inquisitive boy picking up on the part of the conversation that they least want to explain.

Quote:
“He got his lefts and rights.”

I can actually remember when I first properly learn my L’s and R’s. I was 5 and it was during karate lessons and the instructor used to call out which leg to kick with.

Quote:
“I might be open to interpretation.”

I love their sneaky dirty talk. Gotta be more creative with a kid around.
Looking forward to ‘their’ bath time. :)

Aaand, now that I've quoted half the chapter, I leave you with this:
I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one, which if I have played this right, will be when I wake up in...about 7 hours.

Laura

In the end, it doesn't matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
-Anon.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (02/02)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:01 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Promthea128

Quote:
Dibs

Woo and hoo

Quote:
Domestic bliss. ... And yay, naughty bath time.

There’ll be domestic bliss a-plenty in this one! And I hope you enjoy the naughty bath time :wink

Thanks for commenting!

BeMyDeputy

Quote:
Dibs . . . or not. Harumph.

Close!

Quote:
Anyway, that was totally adorable. I loved his super hero plates. When I was growing up, we had plates in different colors, and my baby sister would only eat off the pink ones.

I think it’s one of those things that’s pretty universal in terms of childhood habits.

Quote:
I also liked his confusion that "angel" is a word, not just a name. Though now I'm wondering if Ira takes JJ to temple. Of course, even if he does, JJ may still not know the word "angel," and instead know kinds of angelic beings (cherubim, seraphim, etc.) Or he may just not know it . . . my understanding of Judaism is via academic study, not personal experience.

No, Ira doesn’t take him to temple, he makes it a point to respect the fact that Willow and Tara don’t go to temple (though should JJ ever show an interest/want to go, I’m sure all three parties would be more than happy to accommodate that.) I think in terms of his confusion, he knows of the word ‘angel’ as a celestial being, but on an every-day basis, he hears it in reference to Angel as a person a lot more, so his default understanding would be that that’s who they’re talking about.

Quote:
Anyway, happy to have the sequel up and running. Hope your Dad's as well as can be, and that school's okay.

All going okay for now, thank you :)

Thanks for your feedback!

zampsa19752001

Quote:
JJ sure is a great kid...

He’s definitely a sweetie :D

Quote:
Can't wait for what kind of mischief he and Alex do when they get together...

Next week, I promise some JJ/Alex interaction!

Quote:
Can't wait for Willow's & Tara's private bath-time...

Enjoy!

Thanks for your comment!

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
Darn. Just got up because classes were cancelled due to the weather.

Ooh, snow day! Fun!

Quote:
Great start. JJ is so cute. I love how he seem to be the perfect mix between Willow and Tara.

I think it’s only natural that a child emulates the person they spend the most time with, whether that be a mother/father/guardian/whomever and in this case, the girls are careful that they spend equal amounts of time with him.

Quote:
Can't wait for naughty bath time.

It becomes more like relaxing bath time with a very big talk, followed by naughty bed time. Does that work?

Quote:
You said the main focus would be revealed next chapter. Does it have something to do with the fire JJ saw?

Lol. Um, no. Nice pickup though. If it was, that would’ve been some freakin’ awesome foreshadowing!! :D

Thanks for commenting!

Ariel

Quote:
First, curse me for the queen of the idiots! I only recently started HC because it took me this long to work past the length of the piece.

Yes, I love it! I'm about one third through and am trying to get trivial stuff like work done, too!

Lol! Yea, it’s a lot of words to trawl through if you’re trying to do it all together! But I’m glad you’re catching up!

Quote:
Anyway, now I REALLY have an incentive. I am totally excited about the new, unread fic and the news that you're still writing. (Really scared me when you mentioned not having much time to write anymore! Whew! *breath of relief*)

Didn’t mean to scare you! I should’ve clarified; less time but not no time :wink

Quote:
You are too cool to lose, girlfriend!!!

May you write forever!

Aww, thank you! I’ll make a deal, I’ll write forever if you do too, kay? :p

Gaga01

Quote:
Ahhh, JJ is so darn adorable!

He’s a W/T kid, how could he be anything but? :wink

Quote:
I couldn't but laugh at Willow's attempts at keeping JJ sweets a secret. Ice cream is fine anyway, she could argue that it is frozen milk, so no need to be secretive about

Haha, that actually sounds like an argument Willow would use!

Quote:
I just love the way they are affectionate with each other, it's comes so naturally and genuinely, they are so sweet!

Yep, they definitely adore each other. I think it’s important to show them like that, despite the fact they’ve been together so long

Quote:
*Reading that on my ipod was such a pain in the butt, I had to reread it after class, lol.

Lol, I know what you mean, I’ve used my phone a couple of times to read fics (when I really, really wanted dibs!) and it’s so hard scrolling and catching every word!!

Thanks for your comment!

Drah4me

Quote:
JJ is so cute

Hehe, I strive to continue with his cuteness!

Quote:
Can't wait for the next update!

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for commenting!

Alex_Vixen

Quote:
AWESOME start!!!!!

:D :D

Quote:
JJ is TOTALLY cool!!

He’s a blast to write lol

Quote:
*chuckles* I remember my bath time when I was a little girl...it was mostly my mother fighting against me and my curls, LOL

Dude, curls, don’t get me started. To this day I can’t stand people touching my hair because of the torture of brushing them out when I was little.

Quote:
Awesome Tara singing!

I can never pass up an opportunity for that!

Quote:
Gotta make this short because my internet dies again...damn it...

My internet’s being a bitch at the moment too! *prays it starts working again in time for the update*

Finey_McFine

Quote:
Yay, you're back!!! You were gone for soooo long...I was Jones-ing on Monday!!!

Lol, it was a lot shorter than my last 6-month break (although that was forced since I was in hospital with no internet access!)
Quote:
Very nice start. That is one lucky kid!! I love how you write the family scenes with such ease...just the way it should be:-)

I’m really enjoying writing the family stuff. Although this chapter is all W/T, I’ve just started the next one and there’s lots of family interaction!

Quote:
I enjoyed how easy bath time was with JJ...truly fictional, lol!! Just kidding...not really. But I have to admit, I think I'm gonna enjoy :wtkiss bath time much more!!

Haha! I have a feeling JJ could make bathtime very difficult should he want too but was having too much fun with his boat to cause any trouble :wink But yes, I hope you enjoy the :wtkiss bathy sudsy time – even if the ‘fun’ moves to the bedroom hehe

leonhart17

Quote:
Aww! That was so freaking sweet I can't stop smiling! I love their little family!

Aww, yay! I’m glad you like ‘em, ‘cause I like writing them!

Quote:
(are adults not supposed to have superhero themed plate sets? Because I have Superman ones and Spiderman ones.... and they're used more by me than my godson - he's just my beard for having them around the house :p)

I don’t see why adults can’t have superhero plates...but it’s probably a good idea having a beard, just in case! :)

Thanks for commenting!

ilove_julius

Quote:
So I was a very silent reader all through, Hacker Confidential, I have decided to break out of my shell and actually tell you that I love the story, instead of just talking to myself about it!

Hey! Woop for story de-lurking! Glad you liked HC :)
Quote:
Any who I LOVE this story already
Just wanted you to know that

And I very much appreciate you letting me know! Thank you :blush

Thanks for your comment!

love_2003

Quote:
Yeah! The sequel is here! Only one chapter read and I already love it.

Woop, woop! I’m glad you’re enjoying it!!

Thanks for commenting!

arsyadriani

Quote:
yippie..the Confidentials season 2 is up!
love it love it love it

Up and ready to to go! Glad you like it!

Thanks for your comment!

taralicious

Quote:
JJ is a great kid and he reminds me so much of when not only I was that age but when my nephews were that age as well.

Lol, well he’s certainly your typical ‘boy’.

Quote:
It must be hardwired in the DNA of little boys to be fascinated by fire trucks and rescue vehicles and Matchbox cars.
The halcyon days of my youth, those were the days.

Hey, I liked those things when I was little too :p

Quote:
This is shaping up to be a welcome return to my own childhood in the sense that he is surrounded by such love from his parents who do not stifle him creatively but also WIllow and Tara exemplify parents instilling the core values of honesty, dignity, and fair play into their child.

I definitely think they’re great parents, and would have been given half the chance in the show (or at least left at a place where it was a possibility)

Quote:
Tara can get the kids and the adults of the world alike to eat healthier if she made a series of instructional videos where it is just her eating a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Eating is sexy with Tara Maclay as your host.
Another program for that Willow and Tara cable channel.

We’re getting a lot of programs for this channel, dare I say we might even be able to get advirtisers! :D

witchlove

Quote:
this story is so cute cant wait until next weeks update

Glad you like and hope you enjoy!!

Thanks for commenting!

wayland

Quote:
Lovely chapter.

I really liked this line: (quote: The sound of a car pulling up in the driveway outside was heard. Both of their faces lit up.) ... So simple, but it says so much. To me, it's more affecting than reams of romantic declarations.

I’m glad you liked that little moment :) (but expect lots of cheesy romantic declarations too, ‘cause that’s the way I roll :glasses :wink)

Quote:
This too: (quote: Stop distracting me with your pretty face) ... Lovely

Who could resist Tara’s beautiful face? Lol

LonelyTara

Quote:
Lovely beginning, my friend. I was so thrilled when I saw this up! I hope that you're taking it easy and taking good care of yourself.

Thank you, Robin! And thanks for your well-wishes, I’m trying to take it a little easy :)

Thanks for commenting!

xlaura1

Quote:
So, I read this when you first posted about a week ago, but I didn’t feedback straight away, then I figured the longer I leave it, the sooner the next chapter will be. Plus which, it gave me an excuse to re-read (not that I needed one).

Anyway, it was a brilliant start to the sequel, as if you needed me to tell you that

Hey, tell me all you like, I thrive on it :p

Quote:
. Obviously JJ is the cutest kid in this story’s universe, and smart too. Takes right after his red-headed mommy.

Tara’s got plenty of smarts too (although I’ll give you this one since it could be considered a science-related answer and that is definitely Willow’s domain :wink)

Quote:
(I find it very disconcerting when I automatically switch to American spelling. All my ‘u’s’ are gonna stay where they’re supposed to be, though).

The ‘u’ thing is the only non-American thing I keep on when I’m writing. Only because if I don’t, I’ll fall back into the habit of not using them from when I lived in the States and I’ve had issues in exams about writing what they perceive as the wrong way and get marked down.

Quote:
It was very cute seeing Willow and JJ getting dinner ready together, and seeing them both so excited when Tara came home. Very sweet family.

They are a sweet family lol. I love writing them.

Quote:
Nice call-back. No dolphin?

Okay, complete :blush at this, but I had a whole internal dialogue about whether to include the dolphin and eventually decided that JJ wouldn’t include him because he would think the dolphin would steal his thunder by putting out the fire with its blowhole. I also contemplated having him include it, but as his fire-fighting partner. Then I realised that I was spending my time considering the fate of a fictional animal in a fictional drawing of a fictional child in a fictional story. That was too much fiction all in one go, so I left him out for my own sanity’s sake.

Quote:
When is Willow gonna learn? First the secret oreo stash, then the secret Friday afternoon ice-creams. Can’t hide things from Tara, she has ways of finding out.

Lol. She just has this notion in her head that Tara’s gonna freak about candy. I’m confident after that exchange though that she won’t make that mistake again :wink

Quote:
Also loved the sneaky inquisitive boy picking up on the part of the conversation that they least want to explain.

Kids have a way of just doing that, don’t they?

Quote:
I can actually remember when I first properly learn my L’s and R’s. I was 5 and it was during karate lessons and the instructor used to call out which leg to kick with.

That’s actually kind of hilarious because I got kicked out of karate class because I didn’t know my lefts and rights. They still trip me sometimes :/

Quote:
I love their sneaky dirty talk. Gotta be more creative with a kid around.

And they say it’s parents who foster creativity in their kids. It’s clearly the other way around!

Quote:
Looking forward to ‘their’ bath time.

Enjoy!

Quote:
Aaand, now that I've quoted half the chapter, I leave you with this:
I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one, which if I have played this right, will be when I wake up in...about 7 hours.

Around then, yup! I hope you slept well! :D

Update Directly Below

Last edited by Laragh on Tue May 10, 2011 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:02 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

TITLE: Family Confidential

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The promised sequel to Hacker Confidential. How are Willow, Tara, JJ and all their family getting on 4 years into the future?

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but mostly just spoilers for all of Hacker Confidential. If you haven’t read that...well, you really will have no idea what’s going on.

Chapter 2

Previously:

Quote:
“Our bath time?”

Willow nodded with a smile.

“Our bath time.”

Tara smiled and let go of her wife’s hand.

“I’ll get the wine.”

Willow scrunched up her nose in agreement and unabashedly watched the blonde’s retreating form as she made her way downstairs before turning back into the bathroom and refilling the tub, adding some bubble bath to the mix as well.

She let the water fill up as she dashed into their bedroom and retrieved some candles from where they kept some atop their dresser, as well as a box of matches and brought them back into the bathroom, positioning and lighting them around the tub.

“Perfect,” she whispered to herself, turning off the water and running a hand through it.

She turned off the lights so the candles cast a romantic glow around the room and quickly stripped off, sinking into the tub and sighing contentedly as the bubbles rose above her.

“You look comfortable, should I leave you alone?”

Willow turned at the sound of her wife’s voice in the doorway and shook her head with a grin.

“Not a chance. This tub is very much missing a gorgeous, sexy blonde.”

Tara stepped further into the bathroom, a glass of red wine in each hand and a smirk on her lips.

“You got Kate Hudson to have a bath with you?”

Willow narrowed her eyes playfully.

“Even if I did, I wouldn’t want her,” she said, sticking out her tongue, “And to clarify, this tub is missing my gorgeous, sexy blonde. Get in here.”

Tara gave her wife a sultry half-smile and handed her one of the glasses, putting the other by the sink as she started unbuttoning her shirt.

“Since you’re getting undressed anyway, you might as well make it a show,” Willow grinned as she sipped on her wine, “You know, nice and slow.”

Tara slowed her movements slightly and began swaying her hips as she continued to smirk.

“Like this?”

Willow just rested her chin on her elbow on the side of the tub and looked on dreamily as Tara shrugged her blouse over her shoulders and shook herself free of her pants.

“You’re wearing my favourite panties,” Willow said in playful accusation as she saw her wife’s purple underwear come into show, “Let me see your ass in them.”

Tara slowly turned her wiggled her ass, much to the redhead’s delight, who stuck her tongue out between her teeth.

“Now let me just see your ass.”

“You’re so demanding,” Tara replied in mock-exasperation but the grin never left her face as she dragged her panties off her body.

“You knew that when you married me,” Willow replied with a waggle of her eyebrows as Tara snapped her bra off and grabbed her wine, then went to sit in the tub, opposite the smaller girl, “What are you doing?”

Tara paused in her movements and smiled a small smile.

“I’m getting in...”

“Not like that you’re not,” Willow scoffed, holding her arms out, “In my arms, please.”

Tara smiled again and turned, making Willow grin as she got an unobstructed view of her wife’s butt, before the blonde sank down into the water and settled herself against the redhead’s front.

“Hey there, beautiful,” Willow whispered in Tara’s ear as her spare hand wrapped around the taller girl’s waist, her hand on her stomach under the water, “This is heaven.”

Tara murmured an agreement and they lapsed into a comfortable silence, quietly enjoying their wine and the feeling of being close to one another until Willow entwined their hands under water and rested her chin on the blonde’s shoulder.

“Hey Tare-bear? Can I ask you something?”

“As long as it doesn’t involve moving,” Tara replied lazily, smiling as she relaxed even further into their embrace.

“No moving,” Willow responded with a joke in her voice, “Just ah...something I’ve been thinking about over the last little while. More pondering really, I mean I haven’t-”

Tara, knowing her wife better than anything or anyone, quickly turned her head and softly kissed her before the babble even had a chance to start.

“Ask me anything, darling,” she whispered against the redhead’s lips before pulling away completely and looking at her wife expectantly.

Willow seemed to exhale slowly, nervously for a moment before smiling

“Do you ever think about having another baby?” she asked and bit her lip before adding, “With me, I mean.”

“Who else would I be having a baby with?” Tara laughed before she gave a shy nod, “I’ve thought about it.”

Willow brightened.

“And what were your general thoughts...when you thought about it?”

“That it would be wonderful,” Tara replied with a half smile, “That we would just be adding even more love to our family.”

“I’ve thought the same things,” Willow replied, beaming, “And how nice it would be for JJ to have a little brother or sister, and to experience being pregnant...”

Tara smiled lovingly.

“You wanna carry our baby?” she asked, moving her spare hand up to cup the redhead’s cheek, “I’d love for that to happen.”

Willow got a wide smile on her face and almost squealed excitedly.

“Wait, wait, wait. I was just broaching the question but are you...Are we saying we’re gonna have another baby? We’re really gonna do it?”

Tara took a moment, not to contemplate whether what Willow was suggesting was what she really wanted – she was sure it was – but to just register that they were talking about really doing it.

All at once an image of a pregnant Willow, followed by them cradling a newborn flashed through her mind and she felt suddenly overwhelmed and wondered why they hadn't discussed this sooner; her, what had been clearly a latent, desire for another child filled her mind and heart and she could see Willow felt the same.

She turned to her wife and nodded excitedly.

“We can make an appointment to see the doctor on Monday. See how exactly we need to go about things.”

“Really?” Willow asked, shock and disbelief evident on her face, “I just...I just wanted to bring it up, talk about it, but you really wanna...? Right away?”

“If you do,” Tara replied softly, “We'll have a lot to talk about, but I'm 100% in.”

Willow’s face lit up entirely and she leaned forwards so their lips met, tenderly but eagerly.

“Tara, I wanna have your baby,” she murmured against her wife’s lips.

“I know,” Tara murmured back in a whisper, “We’re gonna do it.”

“No, Tara...” Willow pulled back and let go of the blonde’s hand, resting it on her stomach and giving it a small squeeze to indicate what she meant, “I wanna have your baby.”

Tara looked down at the hand on her stomach beneath the water, then back into Willow’s eyes, confused for a few moments before she registered exactly what the redhead was saying.

“You want to...?” she asked, moved beyond words, “You want to use my...?”

“Well, yea,” Willow nodded with a big smile, “I know it’s more complicated and more expensive, but then, you know, our baby really would be a part of both of us. What do you think?”

“I think I love you,” Tara grinned, “And that we’re gonna make a baby.”

Willow really did squeal with excitement then and captured the blonde’s lips again for just a moment before pulling back, question in her eyes.

“We can use your eggs? There’s like, hormone injections and I dunno how invasive the whole retrieval procedure is and-”

“We’ll find out,” Tara cut the redhead off, rubbing the skin beneath the cheek she was still cupping, “And we’ll do it.”

Willow grinned and nodded.

“We’ll do it.”

Their lips met again and Tara tried to turn her body further into Willow’s instinctively, making the water splash around them.

“I normally only have to tell JJ to stop splashing,” Willow giggled as Tara blushed, then adopted a lower tone, “Wanna...move this into the bedroom?”

Tara gave a demure smile and nodded, leaning forwards for a quick, chaste kiss, then standing and exiting the tub, holding her hand out to help Willow up as well before reaching for a towel on the rack behind them.

“Don’t bother,” Willow purred, dropping her head to place kisses against the blonde’s shoulder, “You know I’m just gonna get you nice and wet anyway.”

“You already are,” Tara replied with a shiver before regretfully stepping back and taking the almost-empty glass from her wife’s hand, “I’ll go get rid of these. We don’t want little hands finding it in the morning.”

Willow exhaled slowly and nodded, running a hand through her hair.

“Yea, good idea. I’ll check on Jake, make sure he’s sleeping okay. Bedroom in 5?”

“Make it 3,” Tara grinned, bumping their hips together before putting the glasses down beside the sink and standing over the redhead, taking a hold of her hips, “I love you, you perfect, wonderful woman.”

Willow swung her arms around the taller girl’s neck.

“You know I’m not perfect. After 10 years together, I’d think you’d know that better than anyone.”

Tara just gazed down adoringly.

“Your imperfections are perfect to me.”

Willow grinned.

“You’re just sweet on me ‘cause I agreed to have your baby.”

Tara’s entire face lit up and she dropped to her knees, placing kisses all over the redhead’s stomach.

“Hey, it’s not in there yet,” Willow giggled, “Getting a little ahead of ourselves.”

“Sorry,” Tara replied with a grin, straightening up again, “Just now that you’ve said it and we’re really gonna try...”

Willow leant forwards for a chaste kiss before pulling back and playfully swatting her wife’s ass.

“Come on, get rid of that wine. We need some major smoochie time.”

Tara quick as lighting slipped a robe over her shoulder and grabbed the glasses again, bounding out of the door and down the stairs. Willow turned and blew out all the candles before grabbing her own robe and tip-toeing across the hall, quietly opening her son’s bedroom door and peering in on him.

She smiled at his peacefully sleeping features and shut the door again before walking down the hallway to her own bedroom.

She slipped her robe off her shoulders and hung it on the back of the door before going over to the bed and lying down on her side, facing the doorway, with her top leg bent just slightly over her bottom one and resting her head on her palm in what she hoped was a seductive pose.

Tara apparently seemed to think so as when she arrived into the room a moment later, a huge grin spread across her face.

“Like something you see?” Willow asked, matching her wife’s grin.

“I most certainly do,” Tara replied, slinking towards the bed and was about to climb on when the smaller girl held up a hand.

“You know this bed is a no-clothing zone.

“How could I forget?” Tara asked with a sensuous half-smile, pulling the tie on her robe with one hand to loosen it before shrugging it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor, “This better?”

“Muchly,” Willow replied with a waggle of her eyebrows and rolled herself onto her back as the blonde climbed on top of and gazed down at her, “Hi.”

“Hi.”

They both stayed staring into each other’s eyes with small, serene smiles on their faces until Tara placed the gentlest of kisses against her wife’s lips.

“You’re so beautiful,” she whispered reverently, nuzzling their noses together, “Woman of my dreams.”

Willow brought her hand around and gently massaged the back of the blonde’s neck.

“Owner of my heart.”

The side of Tara’s lips curved into a wider smile and she let one hand move to rest over the redhead’s stomach.

“Mother of my children.”

Willow felt a rush of warmth inside her at the use of the pluralised form of the sentence Tara had said to her only ever in the singular.

“Not yet,” she said quietly and Tara just gave her another soft kiss.

“Soon.”

Willow gave a small shiver of delight.

“I can’t wait. Ever since Ella was born, I’ve had this, I dunno...aching womb.”

Ella was the 2 month old daughter of Jesse and Alice; the only of their friends apart from Xander and Anya who had decided to have a baby. Willow had watched as Alice went through her pregnancy and though she saw her friend struggle with the harder parts, like any woman would, it had sparked a longing in her to experience the same things.

She had watched Anya go through the same things, of course, when she was pregnant with Alex, but had been too consumed with JJ being a newborn and enjoying their new family to pay much heed to any biological yearnings she had.

“All that time, sweetie?” Tara asked gently, “Why didn’t you talk to me about this sooner?”

Willow gave a small shrug.

“You never mentioned it either.”

Tara gave an almost imperceptible nod and moved to cup her wife's cheek, stroking the skin beneath her thumb.

“You’re right. But it doesn’t matter; we’ve talked about it now. And we’re gonna have a baby.”

Willow bit her bottom lip excitedly.

“We’re gonna have a baby.”

Tara closed her eyes for a moment and just smiled before reopening them and smirking down at her wife.

“I desperately need to make love to you.”

Willow murmured a sound of approval as warm lips covered her own, eagerly responding until she felt a shiver go up her wife’s spine. Not knowing if it was from cold or arousal, she played it safe and reached down for the blanket, covering them completely.

“I love you, Mrs. Rosenberg-Maclay,” Tara whispered between kisses and felt Willow smile against her lips.

“I never get tired of being called that.”

Tara smiled back.

“How about being called my wife?”

Willow gave a soft sigh of contentment as Tara began trailing kisses down her neck.

“That’s wonderful too.”

Tara moved her lips up to the redhead’s ear and sucked on her lobe for a moment, then blew hot air over, causing a shiver against her, before lowering her voice to a sensual whisper.

“How about feeling my tongue deep inside you?”

Willow audibly inhaled as her body suddenly became overcome with desire and she started pushing on the blonde’s shoulders.

“Yes, yes, yes.”

“Calm down,” Tara chuckled, “I haven’t even started yet.”

Willow just started squirming, feeling a steady throb between her legs.

“Baby, please, I’m so wet for you.”

Tara dropped a hand between their bodies and let two fingers glide along her wife’s inner lips with a moan.

“Mmhh, yea...you are.”

Willow moaned at the light contact but craved so much more and pushed on the taller girl’s shoulders again.

“Tara, please!”

Tara quirked an eyebrow playfully above the smaller girl before giving her a half smile and beginning a kissing descent down her body. Willow exhaled slowly as she felt her whole body tingle in anticipation and bent her knees beneath the blanket as she felt her wife settle between her legs.

“Ah!” she cried out when Tara wasted no time in sinking her tongue into her folds, “Mmhhhh...”

Tara ran her tongue along the redhead’s lips and grinned when she felt a hand press down on her head through the blanket without letting up her teasing.

“Mmhh, Tara...you know what I want...”

Tara just continued to leisurely stroke her wife’s most intimate area. She knew Willow loved to be teased as much as she loved to do the teasing, even if the redhead would never admit it. And even if the pressing on her head just got more insistent.

Willow tried again to get some more focused contact on her heated flesh by bucking her hips but resigned herself to accepting the teasing when her wife made no effort to concentrate on where she wanted her to – not that it was much of a resignation, Tara was completely right.

She loved to be teased.

She knew it would make the payoff so much better.

“That feels so good, baby,” she softly purred, slipping her hand beneath the blanket to gently stroke the blonde’s hair, “Mmhh...”

Tara smiled as she felt the redhead give herself over completely to her touch and rewarded her letting her tongue flick over her clit.

Willow let out a soft groan and clutched at the hair under her hand, her neck straining back against the pillows as she felt Tara start to build her up, alternating between flicking and sucking her pleasure nub.

“Don’t stop, baby...”

Tara brought her hands up to grip her wife’s hips as they started bucking into her face and dragged her tongue down her lover’s entrance, slipping it inside and moaning at the feeling the redhead’s inner walls around her.

Willow gasped sharply and shot up in the bed for just a moment before falling back down onto it and calling out loudly.

“Oh god, Tara, yes!”

“Will, sweetheart...”

Willow groaned as she heard her wife’s quiet words slip up to her from under the covers.

“I know, I know, quiet,” she puffed out, bucking her hips again, “Please don’t stop.”

She bit her lip to contain the moans threatening to erupt from her as Tara entered her again, curling her tongue and hitting against her sweet spot in a steady rhythm, lifting her higher and higher at every thrust.

She clapped a hand out her mouth when the moans started to escape her lips and gasped again as she felt the tension inside her start to break.

“Ta-Ta-Tar-”

The rest of her screams were muffled as she grabbed the pillow next to her and held it over her face, her body writhing in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her again and again.

Tara could the stifled sound of her name being called repeatedly and tightened her grip on the redhead’s hips to keep her in place as she lapped up the rewards of her efforts and brought her lover down from her high.

Eventually she felt Willow still completely and gave a final, languid lick before trailing her lips up the smaller girl’s body and popping her head out from under the blanket.

“Jesus, Tara,” Willow said, still breathless, her cheeks bright red and her hair mussed, “That was...that was...I mean, just...I haven’t come like that since-”

“Last night?” Tara cut her wife off with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

“Well, yea,” Willow giggled, stretching her body out beneath the blonde’s, before sighing wistfully, “You ever miss the times when we didn’t have to worry about little ears waking up ‘cause we were having scream-y, noisy, mind-blowing sex?”

Tara opened her mouth to say something but Willow continued before she had a chance.

“Not that the sex isn’t still mind-blowing, it is, so much, or that I’d give up JJ for anything, I love that boy, I’d die for that boy, it’s just sometimes I feel like screaming your name so loud the walls shake and–”

She was cut off as Tara placed a finger against her lips and then kissed her softly.

“I know,” Tara whispered, pulling back just an inch and nuzzling their noses together, “Let’s go away next weekend. Just you and me. Have some proper alone time, you know before we...start things.”

She put a hand over the redhead’s stomach to indicate what she meant and Willow smiled.

“I like that idea. Becky and Brian went to these cabins over in Bloomfield for their anniversary last year; they said they were really nice. Secluded.”

Tara smirked.

“So you can scream my name so loud the walls shake?”

Willow blushed but nodded.

“Yes.”

“I’m in,” Tara whispered, “I’m sure your Dad and Michelle won’t mind having JJ for the weekend.”

“We’ll ask tomorrow,” Willow replied, still smiling, “And I’ll get the details from Becky about the cabins.”

Tara smiled down at her wife.

“Perfect.”

Willow leaned up for another sweet kiss before she felt Tara start to move off of her and grabbed her shoulders to keep her in place.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” she asked with a grin and a raised eyebrow, “‘Cause I know there is no way you were about to roll offa me and go to sleep before I’ve had my way with you.”

“My sincerest apologies,” Tara grinned back and Willow felt her spread her legs above her, “I’m yours to be had.”

Willow snaked her hands down the blonde’s back and cupped her ass, squeezing her cheeks firmly.

“I love you.”

Tara gave a low chuckle.

“You just love my ass.”

“Pffft, you’re the ass-gal in this marriage,” Willow scoffed playfully, before suddenly rolling them so she was on top, “And I...am the breast-gal.”

Tara giggled as Willow’s head slipped under the blanket and she started kissing circles around her breasts. The taller girl relaxed into the bed, a quiet moan escaping her lips when the redhead latched onto her nipple.

“Oooh...mmhh...”

Willow harshly tugged the blonde’s nipple between her teeth and heard a groan of approval from above so brought her hand up to palm her wife’s other breast as she sucked on the hardening peak in her mouth.

“Ugh sis goog,” Willow tried to speak in appreciation but her words were indecipherable as her mouth consumed her lover’s breast.

Tara just moaned in response and grabbed the redhead’s hand under the blanket, thrusting it towards her center. Willow took the not-so-subtle hint and let two fingers slide into her copious wetness and instantly started rubbing over her clit as she continued to suck the blonde’s flesh into her mouth.

“Uhhh...mmhh...Willow...” Tara groaned quietly, moving her hips to try and get more friction, “Oh god...mmhh, I need your lips, Willow, please.”

Willow released her wife’s breast and started trailing her lips down Tara’s stomach until she felt two hands grab her head and pull her upwards.

“I meant up here,” Tara breathed before crushing their lips together.

Willow eagerly responded to the kiss, pushing her tongue forwards into her lover’s mouth, her eyebrows shooting up and a loud moan being swallowed by Tara when two fingers entered her unexpectedly.

?
“Willow...” Tara whispered into the kiss, “Please...”

Willow realised she’d unintentionally stilled her hand motions when Tara had entered her and quickly moved her digits down and slipped them inside her wife.

Tara’s whole body jolted at the feel of the redhead’s invading fingers and a sharp gasp left her before she rolled them so she was on top and started bucking her hips wildly against the smaller girl’s hand as she too delved deeply inside her lover.

“Oh god, I’m...” Willow whispered, groaning and shutting her eyes tightly, “Baby, together.”

Tara moved so her forehead was resting against her wife’s and gave her a soft kiss. Willow’s spare hand flew to clutch the blonde’s hair as the kiss instantly sparked a tumbling of pleasure throughout her body.

She felt Tara contract around her fingers and shake above her at the same time, so she opened her eyes and watched the look of unadulterated bliss evident on her lover’s face, her features contorted in ecstasy.

She could feel the heavy, hot breath of her wife’s release on her lips and moved her hand down from the blonde’s hair to cup her cheek.

“God, you’re beautiful.”

Tara fluttered her eyes open and gazed down at the redhead for a moment as she continued to regain her breath before placing the gentlest of kisses against both of her eyelids, then her nose and finally her lips.

“I love you.”

Willow leant up for another loving kiss.

“I love you too.”

They shared a smile and enjoyed their closeness for a few moments before Tara gently extracted her fingers and rolled off her wife, effectively removing the redhead’s fingers from her body as well. She lightly stretched her limbs under the blanket and gave an appreciate moan of the warm and tingly feelings coursing through her.

“That was wonderful.”

Willow giggled and turned her head to place kisses along her wife’s shoulder.

“Always is.”

Tara murmured an agreement and felt the redhead move onto her side, propping herself up on her elbow. Willow ran her hand across the blonde’s stomach and lightly held onto her waist before settling her body down so she was nestled into wife’s side, her head cushioned just above the taller girl’s breasts.

“You know why I love you?” she asked, nuzzling her cheek into her wife’s skin, “Like, really?”

Tara smiled as she pondered the question.

“You love me for the same reason I love you. Because we make each other ridiculously happy and have the most wonderful family in the world.”

Willow just grinned cheekily.

“Nah. It’s ‘cause you’ve got a great rack.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (02/09/
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:02 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs YEA!!! I never thought school would have an advantage.

Great update. Yea for Willow having Tara's baby. Usually it's Tara. I can't wait to see what happens.

Quote:
“You ever miss the times when we didn’t have to worry about little ears waking up ‘cause we were having scream-y, noisy, mind-blowing sex?”

Tara opened her mouth to say something but Willow continued before she had a chance.

“Not that the sex isn’t still mind-blowing, it is, so much, or that I’d give up JJ for anything, I love that boy, I’d die for that boy, it’s just sometimes I feel like screaming your name so loud the walls shake and–”

:lol I love Willow-babble.

Quote:

:rofl I'm sure Tara's reasons play a "small" part too. :p

Can't wait for next week.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:26 am 

Topics: 1
Aww, more babies! I'm curious if they're going to tell their family what they're up to this time or if it's going to be another surprise baby :P That was a productive bath! I loved Willow's little smart ass comment at the end though! Very cheeky of her! (all these ass puns were unintentional, I swear!)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:50 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really loved their wonderful bath-time... Extra big yay for Willow having Tara's baby...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:02 pm 
3. Flaming O

this was cute. Like someone else said i am really glad that willow is the one that will be pregnant since most people write Tara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:13 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hehe. What a great ride, I love it :) This is great, witty & natural. I love Willow and Tara so happy together. I assume it's AU and real-life?
:( somewhat disappointing, but hey, better to get used to the idea that magic impregnation is impossible :(
Anyway, keep writing! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Was perfect!!! YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!! YAY!!!

The smut was perfect as usual...lol..

Quote:

Now...THAT's the Willow we all love!! LOL

Awesome chapter, dudette! Keep it up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 pm 

Topics: 10
Okay, first off:

Quote:
I got ya beat on the young - I'm 18!

Seriously?
Aaaaa!
I feel old. Not because I'm a decade older than you, but because I'm reading porn written by someone a decade younger than me. And technically a teenager. *shudder* Oh, and because it took me all of two seconds to wonder what the age of consent for same sex acts is in Ireland. And then look it up on Wikipedia. (ETA: not in a "man, I wanna jump her" sort of way. Seriously.)

Anyway . . .

Quote:
“Wait, wait, wait. I was just broaching the question but are you...Are we saying we’re gonna have another baby? We’re really gonna do it?”

Man these two seriously just run headlong into things, don't they? Like, tra-la-la-la-la, life is awesome and then BAM! Sudden major life change taken at 100 mph (~161 kph). I'm not saying that's bad, just . . . wow.

Willow having Tara's baby? That's . . . drastic. And highly increases the chances of multiple births. Again, not bad. Just . . . woah. Lemmie guess: you just wanna write twins.

And, as for the aforementioned porn: once again, nicely done. I'm looking forward to awesome cabin weekend.

Kate

Last edited by BeMyDeputy on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:47 pm 

Yay for another baby!!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Awwwwww! I love, love, love that Willow is the one that wants to carry the baby!!!! Usually Tara is our resident motherly mother so I really love that Willow is stepping up. So sweet :blush you always do such a wonderful job of capturing their tenderness.

And in this episode of, 'Leave it to Willow..."

Quote:

Nuff said.

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 797 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next