The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: I Am Forever
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:31 am 
3. Flaming O

More Willow and Spike please. And maybe some more kick ass fighting scenes??? Those are reaaally cool :-D Thank you!!

edit: thomas is a real weirdo...... I like it! haha :pinky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 am 
3. Flaming O

Oww, I love the story. I love willow as a bad vampire.

I can't wait for the next update.

:peace :pinky :party

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 am 
2. Floating Rose

Wowza, more if you please :)
Tis really good, well done XD

I know.
There's just so much to work through. Trust has to be built again, on both sides ... You have to learn if ... if we're even the same people we were, if you can fit in each other's lives. It's a long... important process, and ... can we just skip it? Can-can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:53 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
Zampsa1975: I am currently thinking of how I want their next meeting to be. I want it to be really awesome!!! Hopefully it will be in the next chapter. :sh

Cantiemedown: Of course more badass vamp Willow...she's too sexy to leave out. lol I didn't even notice Giles seemed bipolar until you mentioned it. haha...maybe I can work that into the story.

Wickedaddiction: shh don't tell :sh lol...I am thinking of mentioning her name in the next chapter...If you want to pm who you think it is I will give you a cookie if you are right! :-D

*Willow*: I am glad you like the fighting scenes....I thought I might have gone a little overboard a few times with all the details and blood. But don't you worry, there will be many more fighting scenes in this story. :-D Haha I'm glad you like Thomas's weirdness... there will be more to follow.

Taysla: Thanks you for the feedback. I am hoping to have another chapter up relatively soon...but don't hold me to that...I tend to get sidetracked reall eas...ohh a nickle! ;-)

Ilovewillow: Thank you! You have given me my first "Wowza" :banana :eatme . Thank you for your feedback...hope you write again. =)

As always, THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK!!! :pride

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:16 pm 

Okay, so I know I said I was going to update Street Fighters tonight....but I lied. I found my muse for this one all of a sudden so I went with it. I hope no one is made and I will try to get to Street Fighters real soon. =)

Title: I Am Forever
Author's name: Vanessa
Rating: R... Because I say the "F" word more then once :sh
Disclaimer: All of the BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and all them people
Summary: It's on the first page

Chapter Number 19
(Itsy Bitsy Spider)

5:42am

She stood in the kitchen with her newest victim still embraced in her arms. Tossing the lifeless body to the floor, she looked over at her most current flunky. Taking in his attire, a pair of calf length black socks accompanied by a single pair of soiled tightie-whites. Reaching her arm out so she could run her hand effortlessly through his thick black chest hairs, “Let’s go find you something to wear.” She looked sexily at him for a few moments before exiting the kitchen.

Reaching down for the discarded body, the ex-cop hoisted the stiff form over his shoulder before following suit behind his Sire.

12:10am

“What’s the matter William,” Thomas asked as he watched his menial quiver in the corner of the back room from the desk he was sitting on. “Don’t tell me that was your first time?” He chuckled sadistically as he watched the boy rap his mangled shirt tighter around his this chest.

“Did you let them…are they…?” he tried to ask in between sobs as he looked off towards the other room where Dino was supposedly in.

“Hush now,” Thomas said, as a smile curled its way across his lips. “Don’t you worry that pretty little face of yours.” Hoping off the desk, Thomas aimlessly walked around the small office.

“Where’s Abigail?” he cried out from his hunched position in the corner, only looking up to meet Thomas‘s eyes for a second. “Where’s my sister!”

“Oh, she’s long dead,” smiled Thomas as he came to stand by his new toy. Stroking the boys semi curly hair, “Just be glad you’re not William.”

“My name’s Dan!” the boy shouted as he pushed the hovering vampire away from him. “Daniel Kenmore!”

Growling in outrage at his slaves behavior, Thomas face shifted to that of his demonic form. “Listen you little fuck,” he growled as he grabbed the boy by the scruff of his t-shirt, yanking him off the ground. Slamming the boy into the wall, Thomas rapped one hand around the boys jaw, while the other was placed up against the wall. “I will call you whatever the fuck I want to. I will do to you whatever the fuck I want to. And I will fuck you however the fuck I want to.”

Releasing his grip on the boy, he watches as he fell to the ground in a heap of arms and legs. “Get up,” he growled as he kicked the boy in the stomach. He watched in anger as the boy got to his hands and knees slowly. Gritting his teeth in aggravation, Thomas yanked on his menials hair, yanking him to an upright position faster. Once the boy was stable on his own two feet, Thomas let loose with a right hook, connecting right underneath his left eye onto check bone.

He watched intently as the fair haired boy plummeted to the ground, rolling around in sheer agony as he clutched the left side of his face. Bending down on his haunches, Thomas reached out his right hand, slapping away those of the boys, to trace the already developing bruise. “Now look what you made me do William.”

2:38pm

“Itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout,” sang Willow as she watched a horde of young spiders scurry up the wall behind their mother to get away from her hand. “Out came the sun,” she grabbed one of the baby spiders, plucking it delicately off the wall, “and dried the spider out.” She giggled girlishly as she held her hand out once again into the afternoon sunlight streaming in trough the cellar doors. The evil grin which first crossed her face eight hours ago, when she first started to burn the spiders, had yet to disappear.

Inching her hand slowly back up the wall in a predatory manner, she started to sing the demonetized childhood song all over again.

“Willow, give it a rest already,” grouched Spike from the couch where he laid rubbing his forehead with his right hand. He had grown increasingly aggravated with his childes game hours ago, not saying anything till now in the hopes she would grow bored like she usually does.

“Sorry daddy,” Willow said monotonic as she held another spider under the suns vibrant rays. Knowing that her Sire’s patients were wearing thin with her game, and the spider currently in her hand would be the last one she could play with, she decided to prolong its death.

Removing her scorched and blackened hand from under the sun’s rays, she watched as the hairy insect haphazardly tried to crawl away. Smiling with vigor, the young vamp lifted her left hand to her right palm, flicking the spider over so it laid on its back. With her left hand, she gently tugged on one of the exposed eight legs, ripping it away from the spiders body.

She watched with amusement as the disemboweled leg twitched ferociously in between her fingers for few seconds before plopping it into her mouth. She proceeded to do the same action another two times, bringing the eight legged spider down to five.

Once again, she placed her right hand in the direct path of the sunlight, producing a small fire in her palm before clenching her fist shut. Opening her hand, she witnessed old, burnt pieces of skin flack away as the spider struggled to stay alive.

“Itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout,” she started to sing in a whispering tone to herself as she once again started to remove the spiders remaining legs. “Met a mean vampire….who ripped all your legs out!” The last word ‘out’ was accompanied by a viscous tug to the spiders remaining leg.

Standing up from her cross legged position on the floor, Willow walked over to one of the many spider webs dangling from the ceiling, placing the dismembered spider directly into the center of it.

“Have fun?” Spike asked, haven watched his childe torture the last spider for the better part of a half hour.

“Actually,” she said as she flung her body onto her Sire’s. “Yes.”

“That’s my girl,” he said with a chuckle. The unnecessary intake of breaths causing Willow to rise and fall with his chest. “Now, lets get some sleep. We have a big night head of us.”

11:56am

“These texts are quite extraordinary,” said Giles as he flipped through a rather old and hefty journal. “How did you say you came by these?”

“T-they’ve b-been pasted d-down to me,” Tara clarified as she sipped on a cup of piping hot chamomile tea. “They w-were given t-to m-me on m-my sixteenth b-birthday by my m-mother. To h-her by h-her mother. And my g-grandmother by h-her mother.” She took another sip of tea. “I…I don’t k-know where my g-great grandmother g-got them…”

“That’s okay,” he said with a slight smile. “There’s always that infernal computer. Maybe Willo…” The smile that had just adorned his face quickly vanished.

“W-where you c-close?” Tara asked, placing the now empty mug onto the coffee table.

“I beg your pardon?”

“The v-vampire. T-the r-redhead.” Tara went on, her eyes fixed onto the elderly mans face to gauge his reaction. “You n-new her d-didn’t you?”

“Yes,” he whispered sadly, his head turn downwards so she wouldn’t be able to see the tears threatening to escape. “She was… she was like a daughter to me.”

“Is she your daughter?” Tara asked, pointing to the slayer who had started to snore lightly a few hours ago.

“Not technically,” he proclaimed, the warm smile reappearing on his tired face as he looked over at the snoring blonde. “I have no children. But I love all of them,” he waved his arms out to the sides, indicating everyone else in the house, “as if they were.”

“Even the vampire?” she asked quizzically. The thought of a vampire in the same dwelling as her was still unsettling.

“Hell no,” proclaimed Xander as he sauntered into the room. “Fang boy is only here for one reason.”

“Xander, I thought I told you and Jesse to tend to Angel’s wounds,” Giles reprimanded, as he looked at the dark haired boy.

“Yea, well, Caption Macho won’t let me touch him,” Xander stated as he walked further into the room. “Always has to be all tough and showing off,” grumbled Xander as he plopped himself unceremoniously onto the floor.

Shaking his head at the young mans demeanor, “Then go grab him a packet of blood. I believe there is one in the vegetable drawer in the frig.”

Grimacing at the thought of someone’s blood laying besides next weeks stir-fry ingredients, Xander stood up slowly, readying himself to go to the kitchen. “Tara, you want some more tea?”

“Oh, n-no t-thank y-you Xander,” she said with a blush as the younger man leered at her with a goofy smile.

“Okay, well I’m off to give douchie-Mc-doucherson some blood,” quipped Xander as he merrily walked out of the living room.

12:34pm

Clambering down the staircase, Xander jumps over the banister upon reaching the third to last step. “Yo, hope its warm enough,” he said as he tossed the packet of blood at Angel’s exposed chest.

“Thanks Xander,” Angel said dryly as he fumbles to get a hold on the plastic bag.

“No problem dead boy,” Xander smiled as he plopped down on the couch next to Jesse. Grabbing the liquor bottle out of the slightly tipsy boys hand, “Cheers!” he shouted, holding the half empty bottle in the air towards Angel.

Smirking at the obviously intoxicated teen, Angel raised his packet of blood in a salute as well before digging his two extremely sharp K-nine teeth into the transfusion bag.

London - 3:38pm

“What!” bellowed out Shantou as a knock sounded on his chamber doors. “Get in here.”

“Master,” said a scrawny vamp as he rushed into the room, his head bowed down low. Coming to stop before Master Shantou’s chair, the flunky dropped down to his knees bowing his head a little further. “We have jus received word.”

“From who you imbecile,” yelled Shantou as he glared down at the scrawny vampires shaved head.

“From Elizabeth your heinous,” He replied, bowing even lower to the grown. “She has just reached SunnyDale and already has made two minions.”

“Good,” smiled Shantou as he stroked his pointy black beard. “Very good.”

“She also wishes to inform you that as soon as the sun sets she will be on the hunt for William. Also, she says she has no qualms about taking care of Thomas if need be.”

“Excellent,” He yelled out in a throaty laugh. “It seems one of my children is finally turning out alright.”

“Master?” The subordinate asked, daring to raise his head and eyes up to gaze upon his master.

“What?” Shantou bellowed in anger causing the crony to lower his head once again.

“Please, do not be made, but I sent a troop of eight out to SunnyDale to help Elizabeth in her fight.” He shook nervously as he awaited the anger to erupt from Shantou. “Sire?”

“Why, what a wise move,” Shantou mused as he stepped down from his thrown to stand before the quaking minion. He gestured for the young vamp to stand up before him, “Thank you,” he said to the minions terrified face in a kind voice as he placed a hand on his thin shoulder. “But never tell me what to do!” He growled out as he ripped the vampires head clear off of its shoulders.

;-) ;-) ;-)

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Thu May 20, 2010 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:40 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I kinda hope that Willow asks asylum from the Scoobies so that she doesn't get dusted by Elizabeth and other fang-y thugs...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:01 pm 
2. Floating Rose

U have an supressed issue with spiders don't u? Lol well the hottness of willow kinda lost a few points with the eating of the 8-legged creeper crawlies.. Kinda egh.. But still hot I guess.. Can't wait for the next meeting of her and tara...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:33 am 
3. Flaming O

Woohoo! Great update :party and I was totally right....Elizabeth was the she vamp! :smash Hahah...drunk Xander was funny. Can't wait to read more. This is such a great story!!!! Please update soon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:14 pm 

Zampsa1975: :shock get out of my brain!! I was actually thinking of spike/willow teaming up with someone...but who I wont tell. Thanks for feedbacking.

Cantiemedown: Yes, yes I do. I hate them little buggers. And yay! I was kinda going for the "ick factor" so go me. lol. Thanks for the feedback.

Wickedaddiction: Kate Meoning :drool ... sorry your picture always makes me want to do that. :blush And yeppers you were right, congrats, you get a giant chocolate chip cookie!!!

As always, thanks for the feedback! It means a lot...also tells me that my writing doesn't suck to bad. ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:30 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Oh ur mean..... I thought u updated.... :(

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:27 pm 
3. Flaming O

Oww..

No update yet...

U made me thought you had update. That was really bad of you.

UPDATE, AGAIN. NOW.. :smash :smash

:pinky :pray :pinky :kitty

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:53 pm 

Finally, the next update!!!

Rating: Uh I'm going to say PG-13 for right now
Disclaimer: All of the BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and all them people

Chapter 20

“Yes, I made it,” she said into the receiver as she lounged on the disheveled bed. “I have two,” she spoke up as she watched one of her newly turned cohorts rummage through the walk in closet. “Make sure you tell him.” With that she hung up the cordless phone, throwing it aimlessly towards the bottom of the bed.

“Find anything?” She asked as her eyes roamed over the naked mans body as he pulled one shirt after another off of the hangers.

“No. This guys taste in clothing sucks.” Just then he pulled out a hideous florescent orange Hawaiian shirt, bright green coconut trees splattered all over the fabric, and held it up to his chest.

“Suits you," she chuckled as she placed her hands behind her head, watching as her charge ripped the hideous shirt in half. “Just through something on.” she said, growing tired of the ex-cops fashionista persona. “And find something for him,” she indicated, pointing a finger at the slouched body resting against the wall.

“Fine," he grumbled as he slid open the drawer containing a varied bunch of colored denim jeans. Grabbing the closest shade of blue that resembled a normal pair of jeans, the ex-cop grumpily slipped on the skin tight denim.

Stepping out of the closet, the ex-cop looked over towards the window, the shades had been drawn down before they even entered the room, no doubt to block the morning rays from waking the now dead human from his slumber. “Where should I put him?” The cop asked as he came to stand by the lifeless body.

“Just through him in the closet for now,” said Elizabeth with a wave of her hand. “I’ll deal with him when he wakes up.” Twisting her body around she fluffed the pillows behind her before settling back down for a few hours of sleep.

“Yes ma’am,” said the demon as he hoisted up the unconscious man. Walking to the entrance, he chucked the body not so gently into the closet, then turned around, slamming the door shut with his foot. Looking at the large king size bed, the ex-cop briskly walked to the side unoccupied by his sire.

Lifting her head from off of the over stuffed pillow behind her, Elizabeth raised a questioning eye at her minion as he took a seat on the bed beside her. “What do you think you are doing,” she growled out as he leaned backwards onto the feather down mattress.

“Getting some shut eye,” he dead panned as he shifted his body from side to side to get comfortable in the extremely soft mattress.

“Here, let me help you,” snarled Elizabeth as she yanked the yellow pillow out from underneath his greasy, slicked back hair. Tossing the pillow onto the floor next to her, Elizabeth glared at the man laying besides her. “Get…Off.”

“Yeah,” he said with a head nodded as he rolled off of the mattress. Walking around the bed, the former cop looked at his Sire once more, taking in her piercing blue gaze and her flared nostrils. He gave another nod before lowering his hefty frame to the floor, preparing to sleep there for the next few hours.

Six hours after disappearing into the basement, Xander resurfaced, wandering half dazed into the living room. “Uh, what time is it?” He asked as he rested his body against the doorframe.

Brushing back the tweed cloth on his right Arm, “Six thirteen.” Giles spoke, looking at the antique watch adorning his wrist.
“Close to sunset,” Tara stated, placing down one of her books that she had been reading through.

“What are we going to do tonight?” Xander asked, stepping further into the room. “Our Slayer is currently out of commission and Angel is in no condition to fight until at least tomorrow.”

“I’m not quite certain,” Giles admitted as he removed his glasses to give them a thorough cleaning.

“We could go out,” said Jesse, having quietly entered the room without anyone noticing. “Me and Xander can be the bronze. Tara can do her witchy magic and you,” he pointed at Giles “can be the brains of the operation Giles.”

“Yeah. Me and Jesse can suit up,” Xander nodded in agreement.

“Guys, don’t make me laugh,” said a voice so rough it sounded like rocks being whirled around a blender. “My side hurts enough as it is.”

“Buffy!” Xander shrieked in surprise, running over to his fallen comrade and secret crush. “How are you? Are you alright? Does your head hurt? Can you sit up?” He asked in a on slot of questions.

“Xan,” Buffy said lightly as she lifted a hand to her forehead, more likely then not rubbing away a headache that was quickly forming.

“Xander, do clam down,” Giles said sternly as he stood up from his seat. Taking a few steps forward, he handed off the hefty book he had been leafing through to Jesse before taking a seat on the coffee table in front of his dependent. “Xander, do you mind making us all some coffee?”

“Yeah, fine, whatever,” Xander mumbled as he stepped away from his friend. “Jesse, you wanna help?”

“Sure.” Jesse said, carelessly dropping the magical text book to the floor as he turned to follow Xander out of the room.

Grabbing a hold of the blonde’s visible hand, Giles scooted himself closer to the slayer. He looked at her intently, letting his eyes roam over her bruised and battered body for a few moments before finally talking.
“How are you feeling? Where does it hurt the most? Do you feel sick?”

“Giles!” Buffy shouted huskily in order to get her watchers attention. “Am I gonna have to banish you to the kitchen to make tea?”

“No,” he said with a small smile. “You’re right, I’m sorry.” He patted her hand gently twice, all the while giving her a reassuring smile. “You just had me quite scared. I thought I had lost you too.”

“Hey, you’re talking to the Slayer here,” Buffy said with a cocky sideway smile as she lifted herself up into a reclined position. “I’m not going no where. The council’s gonna be putting up with my shit for a long time.”

“I’m glad to hear,” he said with a soft chuckle as he scooted himself backwards so his rear was sitting comfortably on the coffee table. “Do you need help getting up?” He asked, extending a hand out to the slow moving Slayer.

“No, I’m good,” she groaned as she shifted her torso into a sitting position. “Just give me about eight hundred Advil’s and I should be up and around in no time.” She gave the older gentlemen a smile and a wink upon seeing the bewilder look cross his face. “I’m just joking Gil…Who’s that?” Her eyes having roamed over her watchers shoulders to land on a quite blonde sitting in a chair only a few feet away.

Twisting his head over his right should to see what the blonde was looking at. “Oh dear me, how could I have forgotten.” Giles exclaimed as he shot up from off of the coffee table. “Tara this is Buffy. Buffy this is Tara.”

“Hi,” Tara said shyly, waving her right hand quickly at the petite blonde who seemed to be scrutinizing her.

“Hey,” Buffy said back with a head nod.

“It seems Tara here had quit a run in with Willow.” Giles added as he took up his original seat across from the blonde.

“Are you alright?” Buffy asked, concern etching into her voice.

“I’m f-fine.” Tara said with her head slightly bent downwards. “She d-didn’t hurt m-me.”

“Good,” Buffy said sternly as she pushed herself off of the couch. “Where was this?”

“At t-the M-magic Box.” Tara answered, her gaze never leaving the floor. “X-xander a-and Jesse had let m-me in.”

“Are…are they okay?” Buffy asked Giles, not noticing any drastic injuries to the boys while the where in the room a few minutes ago.

“They are fine,” Giles assured his charge, giving her a light smile for added comfort.

“Good,” she said again with a huff. “I need to go. I need to talk to her. I need to fine her before she actually does hurt someone.”

“You’re to late Buff,” said Jesse, coming into the room with two cups of steaming hot coffee in his hands. “I found a body at the magic box.”

“And she claims there is another one in there somewhere,” added Xander, also walking into the room with 2 empty cups of coffee in one hand and half a pot of coffee in the other.

“All the more reason I need to go find her,” Buffy stated firmly as she walked towards the foyer. “She was my closest friend, and I won’t let that… thing, ruin her good name and what memories I have of her.”

“I’m coming with you then,” Xander piped in, his resolve face set into place. He placed the cups and coffee pot not so gently down on the vanity table before turning to follow the slayer.

“No,” Buffy said sternly, placing her left hand up to stop Xander’s movement. “You’re not coming with me.”

“I need to Buff,” he said strenuously, tears threatening to escape from his brown doe like eyes. “If someone is going to dust Willow, I think it deserves to be me.”

She looked into the young man’s tear stained eyes then to the faces of the remaining individuals in the living room. Returning her gaze back to the brunette, “fine. But stay close. If things look like they are starting to get out of hand I want you to run.”

“Fine,” Xander said quickly with a swift head nod.

“I mean it Xander, I don’t want you getting hurt.” Buffy proclaimed seriously. “I already lost one friend… I don’t need you to follow suit.”

“You have my word,” Xander said again with a brisk nod of the head.

“Giles, we’ll be making a quick sweep of Cedar Hill Cemetery then swing back around through Belleview.” Buffy said quickly as she slipped on her short black leather jacket. “If Angel is up to it, ask if he can make a sweep through Woodbine. Xander are you ready?”

“Yea, just stocking up on some supplies,” said the young man as he holstered a hand held ax to his leg and placed a few stakes into the baggy pockets of his cargo pants. “Let’s role.”

Spike woke from his deep slumber with a start, the sounds of voices startling him from his sleep. His eyes gazed around the darkened cellar in a slow circle, making sure not to miss anything that might be out of place. Casting his gaze back over to the stair case, he watched for a few seconds as the street light flickering above illuminated the floor through the tiny cracks in the cellar door.

“Willow, wake up,” Spike said in a hushed tone, gently shaking the pale and freckled shoulder resting against his chest.

“Mmm, five more minutes,” the redhead mumbled as she buried her face deeper into his right side.

Rolling his eyes at his charges childish behaviors he shook her shoulders again, this time with more vigor then before. “Will, get up.”

“I’m up, I’m up,” she grouched as she slowly lifted her naked torso from off of his chest, stretching her arm and back muscles in the process. Once she finished stretching her body out, she quickly untangled her leather clad legs from her Sire’s, flinging them over the side of the couch and down to the dirt covered floor. “Ready?” she asked as she cocked her head over her shoulder to look at her Sire, a lethal grin covering her dismantled face.

“Re-born ready,” Spike said as he swiveled his body on the couch into a sitting position. Getting up off of the sofa, “Let’s go.” the deadly vampire said as he sauntered to the cellar doors, his old leather duster cascading around him like a black mushroom cloud.

Picking up the ripped and blood stained shirt off of the floor, the one she discarded hours before, Willow swiftly replaced the tattered garment onto her slim shoulders. Deciding against re-buttoning the shirt, Willow let the fabric hang loosely around her slim frame before running up the stairs after her Sire, the soiled shirt floating up behind her.

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:54 am 
3. Flaming O

Woohoo an update! I cant believe nobody's commented yet, this is a great story. Elizabeth is shaping up to sound like a real badass. And poor Xander
Quote:
“I need to Buff,” he said strenuously, tears threatening to escape from his brown doe like eyes. “If someone is going to dust Willow, I think it deserves to be me.”
this part made me really sad. I wanted to give him a big huge.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:04 pm 
3. Flaming O

wooooo!!! love this story soooooo soooooo sooooo much!!! please update soon?? *puppy dog pout* pweese?? with a cherry on top??

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 am 
3. Flaming O

Please please please update soon! I need my fix. lol. but seriously I can't wait for the next update.... which I hope is soon. :blush

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 pm 

Wickedaddiction: Sorry it took so long to reply back to your feedback and even longer to give you your "fix" lol but I have it right here :kgeek As always, thanks for reading and replying. :blush

Willowtarabuffyfaith: Oh no, not the puppy dog pout! I can never resist the puppy dog pout. Because you did that I have a extra long update to day ... that and because I was a bad kitten and disappeared for a while. Thanks so much for your feedback! ;-)

*WILLOW* : Of course Elizabeth is shaping up to sound like a bad ass ... female bad ass's are the best! That's why they are so sexy. lol Thanks for reading and replying ... and giving Xander a hug, he really needed it. ;-)

Next chapter coming up!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 pm 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Summer was suprisingly busy. But know that school has started I will try to update on the weekends.

Rating: Uh I'm going to say R for right now ... there's swearing and slight mention of rape.

Chapter 21

Elizabeth’s eye’s shot open with a start. They remained blue for a quarter of a second before swiftly shifting to their demonic golden hue. She sniffed the air tersely, taking in the scent of her newly turned cohorts, cheap, heavy perfume, and cigarette smoke that was starting to fill the nights air through the slightly cracked window. She smiled wickedly into the dark room before flinging the heavy covers off of her cold body and swinging her legs to the floor, effectively stepping on top of the slumbering vampire below. Standing atop the now fully awake ex-cop, Elizabeth stretch her arms above her head, listening as a few bones in her neck and lower back cracked before stepping off of the fledgling vampire.

“Oh good, you’re up,” She said with a smirk as she looked down into her fledglings glaring gold eyes. “Let’s go,” Elizabeth husked out as she moved towards the closet, she was more then ready to hunt down her Sire. “We have things to do.”

Scrambling to his feet, the ex cop followed his Sire to the closet door, preparing to yank out his fellow man upon request. “Get up,” he grouched after he received the head nod from his Sire, wrapping his hand in the slowly awaking vampires curly brown hair.

“Hungry,” the fat vampire slowly growled out as he finally opened his eyes for the first time, scanning his gaze over the two figures standing above him. “Give me food,” he snarled as he looked at his Sire.

In one quick movement, Elizabeth had the newly risen vampire pinned against the closet doorframe, her right hand gripped tightly around his neck. “Let’s get this straight,” Elizabeth hissed out as she lifted up the hefty man, effectively causing his feet to lightly skim the floor. “I make the order’s, not you. Is this clear?”

The newest member of her clan slowly shook his head yes, as his eyes glowed yellow with anger.

“Say it,” She growled out, spit flying from her mouth. As she held tight to his neck with her right hand, her left hand snaked it’s way down to her belt, unclipping the gun from it‘s holster. Removing the safety from the gun, she brought the deadly metal object to the fledgling’s temple. “Or I’ll blow your fucking brains out before you ever get the chance to see what blood taste like.”

“Yes, Sire,” he husked out in anger. “I’m sorry.”

“Good,” Elizabeth said with a sinister smile as she replace the safety on the gun. Looking at the metal object in her left hand she shifted her attention to the ex-cop then hastily grabbed at the lapel of her shirt with her free hand, twisting around the bronze name plate. “Lambert.” After reading off the name on the plaque a devilish smile crept it’s way across her porcelain face. “Officer Lambert, how many people run the precinct at night?”

“It depends on the night,” Officer Lambert said as a sardonic smile crossed his face, knowing exactly what Elizabeth was hinting at.

“Good,” she said as she licked her lips. “You,” she said to her newest recruit, “get dressed. We have a few places to stop at before we visit dear old Thomas.” With that she bolted out of the room and down the staircase.

“What a fucking bitch,” spat out the new vampire as he rubbed his neck where Elizabeth ripped open his now healing bite marks.

“Watch your tone,” Officer Lambert said to his blood brother sternly, tossing a pair of vibrant red jeans at his chest before also exiting the room.

His response to the demons retreating form was a snarl as he clutched the denim in his hands tightly. Looking down at the material, he rolled his eyes in disgust before removing the lime green boxers he was wearing and slipping on the skin tight pants.

Bounding down the staircase after getting fully dressed, the newly turned vampire rounded the corner into the kitchen where he came face to face with the other two vampires who were deep in conversation.

“Good, you’re ready,” Smiled Elizabeth as she raked in the other mans appearance. “We’ve really got to do something about your cloths.” she said absentmindedly as she looked over his outfit, a pair of red skinny jeans held up with a white skinny hinge waist belt, adorned with a red lightweight turtleneck covered by a petite yellow ¾ sleeve ruffle shirt, black converse sneakers, all topped off with a vintage star trek belt buckle.

The demon looked down at his outfit then looked back up at his Sire with a raised eyebrow. “What do you have in mind?”

“You and….,” she slowly rubbed her left eye in a circular motion before extending her hand out slightly. “What’s your name?”

“Calvin,” the demon said quickly.

“Alright Calvin. You and Lambert hit some of the demon bars,” Elizabeth recited, telling the younger demon what she was telling the former cop only seconds before. “I want you to recruit everyone there.”

“And if they say no?” Asked Calvin as he stepped further into the kitchen.

“Kill them,” she dead panned as she headed for the doorway. “I don’t want no for an answer.”

“You heading to the precinct?” Asked Lambert as he followed her out of the kitchen.

“Yes,” She replied. “Meet me there in two hours… and don’t be late.” With that she walked out of the house and to the police cruiser parked on the side of the road.

“Thomas?” Dino called out as he cracked the door open slightly. He didn‘t want to walk in on Thomas during a promiscuous act, that was just something he did not want to witness. And more importantly, he did not want to walk in on something his Sire didn’t want him to see, which could in fact result in the end of his second life. “Tom it‘s time, and the crew is getting antsy.” He said sternly from behind the door.

“That, it is,” Thomas said with a grin as he yanked the door open, his state of dress confirming Dino’s previous worry’s about interrupting. His Sire’s navy blue jeans where unfastened, his white t-shirt was tossed carelessly to the floor, and his hair was bedraggled.

Looking over the half dressed man’s shoulder, “what do you want to be done with him?” Dino asked as he stared at the trembling naked man that was curled up in a ball in the farthest corner of the room.

Slowly Thomas turned his head to look at his slave, “tie him up. Have one of the rookies look after him.” He let his eyes roam over the naked man’s bruised battered body. “I would hate to see something happen to him.”

“Me too,” Dino snickered as he made room for his Sire to walk through the doorway. Looking back at the young man who was now silently crying, “I’ll be back for you,” he said cheekily before closing the office door.

Following his Sire, Dino walked back into the main room of the magic box, where the rest of the clan was gathered. He watched as Thomas easily hoped up on top of the class counter, where he casually sat and dug the dirt out from under his fingernails.

“Dino, I believe I asked you to find some type of constricting material,” Thomas said, never looking up from his nails. “Oh, and take the tarot card playing idiots with you,” he said as he nodded to Reid and Austin who where standing idly by.

“Of course,” Dino said with a terse nod before making his way over to the big bay window in the front of the store. Gripping the string constricting the blinds, Dino ripped down viciously snapping the cord and the vertical blinds off of the window. Wrapping the 1.4 mm non stretch cord around his right hand, Dino started walking back towards the office door, indicating with a head gesture for Austin and Reid to follow.

Slamming the office door open, Dino stepped in to find the young man in the same position he was in a few minutes previously. “Get up,” he ordered as he walked further into the room, the two younger vampires following close behind him. “Grab his clothes.” He ordered to the two subordinates.

He waited until the shaking young man was standing up on unsteady feet before grabbing the tarnished clothes from the fledglings hand and shoving them into those of the teenager‘s. “Get dressed. Quickly.” Dino said, once again in a demanding tone.

The young boy shook his head meekly as he untangled his clothes from the disheveled ball that Dino crunched them into. Slipping his beige cargo pants on slowly, a small grimace crossed the boys feature as he zipped up the crotch. “M-my, my shirt’s ruined,” he said out in a quite squeak as he held up the shredded gray t-shirt for Dino to view.

Rolling his eyes in aggravation, Dino ambled across the small room to where Thomas’ white shirt was laying impishly. “Here,” he said irritably as he thrust the plain white cotton at the quivering boy.

Walking over to the desk, Dino placed down the cord that he had rapped around his hand. He waited until the boy was finish getting dressed before waving his index finger at Austin and Reid, motioning them to grab the kid. “Put his hands in front of him.”

“No. No, no. Please?” The teenager begged as the two slightly muscular vampires dragged him towards Dino. “Please. I won’t tell,” he said again, a new wave of tears coming to his eyes and rolling down his cheeks in rapid session. “Please,” he begged once more, his bottom lip quivering in fear.

“Sorry lad,” Dino said monotonic. “Bosses orders.” He nodded his head, wanting the boys arms to be held out in front of him. As soon as they boys hands where forced forward, Dino started tying the thick twine around his wrist tightly. He rapped the cord in a “x”, pattern making it physically impossible for the boy to escape. Once he was convinced the cord was tightly secured around his wrist, he dropped the rest of the wire, from his hand, to the floor.

“Look at that,” snickered Reid, as he took hold of the wire. “He come’s with a leash.” He gave the cord a quick tug, effectively flinging the thin boy forward.

“If you break him, Thomas isn’t going to be happy,” Dino said with a smirk as he watched the boys eye’s widen even bigger in fear. “Let’s go. I’m starving,” he rubbed his stomach in mock hunger. “That girl was like a crappy Applebee’s appetizer.”

What was once fear and apprehensive that filled his body was now replaced with unadulterated anger. His eyes narrowed dangerously as he stared at the rather large demonic man in front of him who just confirmed killing his sister. “You son of a bitch!” He screamed as he ran forward, intending to tackle the vampire even with his arms constricted.

“Down boy,” Reid said with a laugh as he yanked the cord backwards, effectively stopping Daniel’s movements and twisting the boy around in a flash, causing him to topple over onto his face and stomach.

“You’re a monster!” Daniel yelled from the floor. “You’re all monsters!”

“You just figure that out?” Austin asked as he lowered his face to the aggravated young man. He gnashed his teeth at the boy, shifting from his human face to that of his demon in the process.

The young boy let out a small squeak before trying to scurry backwards from the demon as fast as possible but the task was almost unfeasible with his hands tied. Unfortunately he wasn’t fast enough, as soon as he started to push himself backwards for the third time, Reid dragged him forwards, sliding his already bruised body across the cold tiled floor, sliding him into the open doorframe.

“Time to go boy’s,” Dino said before turning on his haunches and making his way to the office door, stepping over the crouched boy on his way out.

“What bar should we hit first?” asked Calvin as he walked in step with the slightly older vampire.

“Apparently there is one around here called The Mad Hatter,” Lambert said as he scanned the dark alley. “Elizabeth said this would be our best bet.”

Calvin just gave a curt nod of the head and went back to walking beside his blood brother in silence, letting his eyes absently roam the alley. They walked for a few more minutes down the disserted alleyways of SunnyDale’s main strip before the back handed slap to his chest from Lambert stopped his movement. They apparently stumbled upon the back door of the Hatter.

“Ow,” Calvin whined meekly as he rubbed his chest with his left hand. Turning his head to look at Lambert’s stoic face, “that hurt.”

“We’re here,” Officer Lambert said as he looked at the back door of the pub, completely blowing off Calvin‘s complaint. “Follow my lead. And make sure no one leaves.” With that, he grabbed the silver metal handle to the locked door and ripped it off of it’s hinges, carelessly tossing it aside in the middle of the alley.

The two vampire’s walked casually into the dimly lit pub, taking in the scenery and the patrons’ as they slowly walked to the bar.

“White Russian,” Lambert bark out over his shoulder as he slammed his hand down on the counter top, his gaze continuing to overlook the clientele. “O negative.”

“And I’ll have a strawberry daiquiri,” Calvin said to the bartender with a smile. “Any type.”

Slowly, Lambert turned his gaze from the patrons to his comrade, fixing him with an quizzical star. “Are you serious?” He asked in disbelief.

“What?” Calvin replied back with his own quizzical expression. “They’re tasty.”

“Get. A. Beer,” Lambert said in a angry snarl, expressing each word with a hiss through gritted teeth.

“Fine,” Calvin said with the role of his eye‘s as he turned back to the greasy haired bartender, “I’ll have a beer… light though.”

At his brother’s last comment, Officer Lambert snatched his drink from off of the sticky counter top and walked over to a booth full of his fellow man. “Gentleman,” he said with a faux smile as he pulled up a chair to the group of demons, setting his drink down on the table in the process. “Mind if I join you?”

“Actually, yes,” Said the biggest vampire in the group, placing his own drink down. His biceps where the size of a soccer balls and he had a full sleeve tattoo on each arm. “I do mind if you join us.”

“Then why don’t you join me?” Lambert said nonchalantly as he took a sip of his drink. He leisurely stared upon the fake redhead sitting next to the fuming vampire, waiting for his response.

“Get lost newb.” he snarled as he wrapped his arm tightly around the female vampires shoulder. “She want’s a real vamp.” The group of demons at the table busted out in laughter at their leaders remark towards the new arrival. “I can still smell that human stank all over you,” the demon gruffly said as he motioned for his friend to let him out of the booth. “What where you, turned yesterday?”

“Yes,” Lambert admitted as he still remained seated in his chair. He looked up at the bigger vampire now hovering over him.

“And do you really think you and …” he looked over at the other newly turned vampire, he was leaning his back against the bar counter, gingerly sipping from his beer bottle with a straw, “ … Jack McFarland over there can take me on? Us,” he gestured to the table of angry vampires, “on?”

“I don’t know,” Lambert answered honestly. “Let’s give it a try.”

“Wrong choice boy,” the bigger vampire said with a smirk as he drew his arm back, preparing himself to punch the cocky younger vampire in the face. As he let loose with a right punch, expecting to connect with the other demons jaw, he was pleasantly surprised to find himself being flung forward into the hard oak table.

Placing his now finished glass back onto the table, Lambert waited for the irate vampire to make his move, it took all of ten seconds. As he watched the taller vampire’s fist fly towards his face, he swiftly reached out with his left hand, gripping the angry demon by the wrist. With his right hand he grabbed the back of the snarling vampires slicked back hair, using his own momentum to slam him forward onto the table.

With his years of police training mingling with his new found strength, Lambert yanked the burly man’s right arm upwards, and with his own right hand held the struggling vampires head down, effectively trapping the demon in a headlock. “Calm down,” He said in a dull tone as he kept his eyes trained on the other four vampires at the table.

“I’m going to kill you!” shouted the pinned down vampire. Shifting his eyes to his friend who already had his game face on, “Roy, do something!”

“Give it your best shot,” Lambert said with a smile as he released his grip on the wiggling vampire. He took a few steps back, waiting for the other male vampire to attack. He waggled his fingers on his right hand at the new attacker, egging him on.

Sliding his way out of the lime green booth, Roy charged at the medium built vampire, expecting him to be a easy target.

His eye’s grew wide as he watched in which the speed of the older vampire crossed the short distance. It felt like slow motion as the rather well built vampire named Roy speared him in the chest, effectively driving him backwards into the neighboring table accompanied by two Hemlock demons feasting on their dinner.

He laid on his back, atop the shattered wooden table for a few moments before a sharp tugging became present on his shirt. “Oh hell,” he mumbled out as he felt himself being lifted off of the debris of the now destroyed mahogany table.

“You just cost us our dinner, vamp,” said one particularly angry Hemlock with a thick New York accent as he held Lambert buy the middle of his shirt, dangling him two feet off of the grown. “Do you know how hard it is to find a purebred Maincoon on Craigslist?! … I should rip your skin off , piece by piece, and feed you to a Gnarl for what you have done.”

Lambert stared blankly at the massive demon‘s beady red eyes and glistening brown teeth, wiggling his arms around impishly as he tried to put together a cohesive sentence. “Uhmm, I was exchanging words with uhmm…”

“You mean that piece of shit?” The Hemlock asked, his New York accent coming through even thicker when he cursed. He pointed to Roy who was also being hosted off of the floor by his t-shirt. “You see, know I have a predicament. I have a group of shithead vampire’s running amuck in my bar where I take my date to eat some nice cat and Gnocchi a la Marinara.

Lambert quickly adverted his gaze over to Roy who was struggling against an equally large male Hemlock demon who must off excused himself from one of the side tables, then to the other vampires at the booth who where guarded by another three slightly smaller Hemlocks, before bringing his gaze back onto the one gripping him. “So, what are you going to do?”

“Well, you already ruined our dinner…how about a show?” The demon asked with a smile as he turned back to his slightly peeved date, “Would you like that pumpkin?” he asked as he loosened his grip on the ex-cops shirt when she nodded her head yes.

“Sounds good to me,” said the other male Hemlock demon as he also loosened his grip on Roy’s shirt. “

“Ah, crap.” grumbled Lambert as he watched the first beefy vampire scoot out of the booth followed by a second to stand next to his friend, as Roy flex his hands into tight fists. Dreadfully, he twisted his neck to look over his shoulder at Calvin who was still sipping modestly at his light beer. “Ah crap,” he repeated, as the Hemlock demons pulled up chairs to watch the fight that he new would in fact end his short existence as a vampire.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 pm 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Summer was suprisingly busy.

Rating: Uh I'm going to say R for right now ... there's swearing and slight mention of rape.

Chapter 21

Elizabeth’s eye’s shot open with a start. They remained blue for a quarter of a second before swiftly shifting to their demonic golden hue. She sniffed the air tersely, taking in the scent of her newly turned cohorts, cheap, heavy perfume, and cigarette smoke that was starting to fill the nights air through the slightly cracked window. She smiled wickedly into the dark room before flinging the heavy covers off of her cold body and swinging her legs to the floor, effectively stepping on top of the slumbering vampire below. Standing atop the now fully awake ex-cop, Elizabeth stretch her arms above her head, listening as a few bones in her neck and lower back cracked before stepping off of the fledgling vampire.

“Oh good, you’re up,” She said with a smirk as she looked down into her fledglings glaring gold eyes. “Let’s go,” Elizabeth husked out as she moved towards the closet, she was more then ready to hunt down her Sire. “We have things to do.”

Scrambling to his feet, the ex cop followed his Sire to the closet door, preparing to yank out his fellow man upon request. “Get up,” he grouched after he received the head nod from his Sire, wrapping his hand in the slowly awaking vampires curly brown hair.

“Hungry,” the fat vampire slowly growled out as he finally opened his eyes for the first time, scanning his gaze over the two figures standing above him. “Give me food,” he snarled as he looked at his Sire.

In one quick movement, Elizabeth had the newly risen vampire pinned against the closet doorframe, her right hand gripped tightly around his neck. “Let’s get this straight,” Elizabeth hissed out as she lifted up the hefty man, effectively causing his feet to lightly skim the floor. “I make the order’s, not you. Is this clear?”

The newest member of her clan slowly shook his head yes, as his eyes glowed yellow with anger.

“Say it,” She growled out, spit flying from her mouth. As she held tight to his neck with her right hand, her left hand snaked it’s way down to her belt, unclipping the gun from it‘s holster. Removing the safety from the gun, she brought the deadly metal object to the fledgling’s temple. “Or I’ll blow your fucking brains out before you ever get the chance to see what blood taste like.”

“Yes, Sire,” he husked out in anger. “I’m sorry.”

“Good,” Elizabeth said with a sinister smile as she replace the safety on the gun. Looking at the metal object in her left hand she shifted her attention to the ex-cop then hastily grabbed at the lapel of her shirt with her free hand, twisting around the bronze name plate. “Lambert.” After reading off the name on the plaque a devilish smile crept it’s way across her porcelain face. “Officer Lambert, how many people run the precinct at night?”

“It depends on the night,” Officer Lambert said as a sardonic smile crossed his face, knowing exactly what Elizabeth was hinting at.

“Good,” she said as she licked her lips. “You,” she said to her newest recruit, “get dressed. We have a few places to stop at before we visit dear old Thomas.” With that she bolted out of the room and down the staircase.

“What a fucking bitch,” spat out the new vampire as he rubbed his neck where Elizabeth ripped open his now healing bite marks.

“Watch your tone,” Officer Lambert said to his blood brother sternly, tossing a pair of vibrant red jeans at his chest before also exiting the room.

His response to the demons retreating form was a snarl as he clutched the denim in his hands tightly. Looking down at the material, he rolled his eyes in disgust before removing the lime green boxers he was wearing and slipping on the skin tight pants.

Bounding down the staircase after getting fully dressed, the newly turned vampire rounded the corner into the kitchen where he came face to face with the other two vampires who were deep in conversation.

“Good, you’re ready,” Smiled Elizabeth as she raked in the other mans appearance. “We’ve really got to do something about your cloths.” she said absentmindedly as she looked over his outfit, a pair of red skinny jeans held up with a white skinny hinge waist belt, adorned with a red lightweight turtleneck covered by a petite yellow ¾ sleeve ruffle shirt, black converse sneakers, all topped off with a vintage star trek belt buckle.

The demon looked down at his outfit then looked back up at his Sire with a raised eyebrow. “What do you have in mind?”

“You and….,” she slowly rubbed her left eye in a circular motion before extending her hand out slightly. “What’s your name?”

“Calvin,” the demon said quickly.

“Alright Calvin. You and Lambert hit some of the demon bars,” Elizabeth recited, telling the younger demon what she was telling the former cop only seconds before. “I want you to recruit everyone there.”

“And if they say no?” Asked Calvin as he stepped further into the kitchen.

“Kill them,” she dead panned as she headed for the doorway. “I don’t want no for an answer.”

“You heading to the precinct?” Asked Lambert as he followed her out of the kitchen.

“Yes,” She replied. “Meet me there in two hours… and don’t be late.” With that she walked out of the house and to the police cruiser parked on the side of the road.

“Thomas?” Dino called out as he cracked the door open slightly. He didn‘t want to walk in on Thomas during a promiscuous act, that was just something he did not want to witness. And more importantly, he did not want to walk in on something his Sire didn’t want him to see, which could in fact result in the end of his second life. “Tom it‘s time, and the crew is getting antsy.” He said sternly from behind the door.

“That, it is,” Thomas said with a grin as he yanked the door open, his state of dress confirming Dino’s previous worry’s about interrupting. His Sire’s navy blue jeans where unfastened, his white t-shirt was tossed carelessly to the floor, and his hair was bedraggled.

Looking over the half dressed man’s shoulder, “what do you want to be done with him?” Dino asked as he stared at the trembling naked man that was curled up in a ball in the farthest corner of the room.

Slowly Thomas turned his head to look at his slave, “tie him up. Have one of the rookies look after him.” He let his eyes roam over the naked man’s bruised battered body. “I would hate to see something happen to him.”

“Me too,” Dino snickered as he made room for his Sire to walk through the doorway. Looking back at the young man who was now silently crying, “I’ll be back for you,” he said cheekily before closing the office door.

Following his Sire, Dino walked back into the main room of the magic box, where the rest of the clan was gathered. He watched as Thomas easily hoped up on top of the class counter, where he casually sat and dug the dirt out from under his fingernails.

“Dino, I believe I asked you to find some type of constricting material,” Thomas said, never looking up from his nails. “Oh, and take the tarot card playing idiots with you,” he said as he nodded to Reid and Austin who where standing idly by.

“Of course,” Dino said with a terse nod before making his way over to the big bay window in the front of the store. Gripping the string constricting the blinds, Dino ripped down viciously snapping the cord and the vertical blinds off of the window. Wrapping the 1.4 mm non stretch cord around his right hand, Dino started walking back towards the office door, indicating with a head gesture for Austin and Reid to follow.

Slamming the office door open, Dino stepped in to find the young man in the same position he was in a few minutes previously. “Get up,” he ordered as he walked further into the room, the two younger vampires following close behind him. “Grab his clothes.” He ordered to the two subordinates.

He waited until the shaking young man was standing up on unsteady feet before grabbing the tarnished clothes from the fledglings hand and shoving them into those of the teenager‘s. “Get dressed. Quickly.” Dino said, once again in a demanding tone.

The young boy shook his head meekly as he untangled his clothes from the disheveled ball that Dino crunched them into. Slipping his beige cargo pants on slowly, a small grimace crossed the boys feature as he zipped up the crotch. “M-my, my shirt’s ruined,” he said out in a quite squeak as he held up the shredded gray t-shirt for Dino to view.

Rolling his eyes in aggravation, Dino ambled across the small room to where Thomas’ white shirt was laying impishly. “Here,” he said irritably as he thrust the plain white cotton at the quivering boy.

Walking over to the desk, Dino placed down the cord that he had rapped around his hand. He waited until the boy was finish getting dressed before waving his index finger at Austin and Reid, motioning them to grab the kid. “Put his hands in front of him.”

“No. No, no. Please?” The teenager begged as the two slightly muscular vampires dragged him towards Dino. “Please. I won’t tell,” he said again, a new wave of tears coming to his eyes and rolling down his cheeks in rapid session. “Please,” he begged once more, his bottom lip quivering in fear.

“Sorry lad,” Dino said monotonic. “Bosses orders.” He nodded his head, wanting the boys arms to be held out in front of him. As soon as they boys hands where forced forward, Dino started tying the thick twine around his wrist tightly. He rapped the cord in a “x”, pattern making it physically impossible for the boy to escape. Once he was convinced the cord was tightly secured around his wrist, he dropped the rest of the wire, from his hand, to the floor.

“Look at that,” snickered Reid, as he took hold of the wire. “He come’s with a leash.” He gave the cord a quick tug, effectively flinging the thin boy forward.

“If you break him, Thomas isn’t going to be happy,” Dino said with a smirk as he watched the boys eye’s widen even bigger in fear. “Let’s go. I’m starving,” he rubbed his stomach in mock hunger. “That girl was like a crappy Applebee’s appetizer.”

What was once fear and apprehensive that filled his body was now replaced with unadulterated anger. His eyes narrowed dangerously as he stared at the rather large demonic man in front of him who just confirmed killing his sister. “You son of a bitch!” He screamed as he ran forward, intending to tackle the vampire even with his arms constricted.

“Down boy,” Reid said with a laugh as he yanked the cord backwards, effectively stopping Daniel’s movements and twisting the boy around in a flash, causing him to topple over onto his face and stomach.

“You’re a monster!” Daniel yelled from the floor. “You’re all monsters!”

“You just figure that out?” Austin asked as he lowered his face to the aggravated young man. He gnashed his teeth at the boy, shifting from his human face to that of his demon in the process.

The young boy let out a small squeak before trying to scurry backwards from the demon as fast as possible but the task was almost unfeasible with his hands tied. Unfortunately he wasn’t fast enough, as soon as he started to push himself backwards for the third time, Reid dragged him forwards, sliding his already bruised body across the cold tiled floor, sliding him into the open doorframe.

“Time to go boy’s,” Dino said before turning on his haunches and making his way to the office door, stepping over the crouched boy on his way out.

“What bar should we hit first?” asked Calvin as he walked in step with the slightly older vampire.

“Apparently there is one around here called The Mad Hatter,” Lambert said as he scanned the dark alley. “Elizabeth said this would be our best bet.”

Calvin just gave a curt nod of the head and went back to walking beside his blood brother in silence, letting his eyes absently roam the alley. They walked for a few more minutes down the disserted alleyways of SunnyDale’s main strip before the back handed slap to his chest from Lambert stopped his movement. They apparently stumbled upon the back door of the Hatter.

“Ow,” Calvin whined meekly as he rubbed his chest with his left hand. Turning his head to look at Lambert’s stoic face, “that hurt.”

“We’re here,” Officer Lambert said as he looked at the back door of the pub, completely blowing off Calvin‘s complaint. “Follow my lead. And make sure no one leaves.” With that, he grabbed the silver metal handle to the locked door and ripped it off of it’s hinges, carelessly tossing it aside in the middle of the alley.

The two vampire’s walked casually into the dimly lit pub, taking in the scenery and the patrons’ as they slowly walked to the bar.

“White Russian,” Lambert bark out over his shoulder as he slammed his hand down on the counter top, his gaze continuing to overlook the clientele. “O negative.”

“And I’ll have a strawberry daiquiri,” Calvin said to the bartender with a smile. “Any type.”

Slowly, Lambert turned his gaze from the patrons to his comrade, fixing him with an quizzical star. “Are you serious?” He asked in disbelief.

“What?” Calvin replied back with his own quizzical expression. “They’re tasty.”

“Get. A. Beer,” Lambert said in a angry snarl, expressing each word with a hiss through gritted teeth.

“Fine,” Calvin said with the role of his eye‘s as he turned back to the greasy haired bartender, “I’ll have a beer… light though.”

At his brother’s last comment, Officer Lambert snatched his drink from off of the sticky counter top and walked over to a booth full of his fellow man. “Gentleman,” he said with a faux smile as he pulled up a chair to the group of demons, setting his drink down on the table in the process. “Mind if I join you?”

“Actually, yes,” Said the biggest vampire in the group, placing his own drink down. His biceps where the size of a soccer balls and he had a full sleeve tattoo on each arm. “I do mind if you join us.”

“Then why don’t you join me?” Lambert said nonchalantly as he took a sip of his drink. He leisurely stared upon the fake redhead sitting next to the fuming vampire, waiting for his response.

“Get lost newb.” he snarled as he wrapped his arm tightly around the female vampires shoulder. “She want’s a real vamp.” The group of demons at the table busted out in laughter at their leaders remark towards the new arrival. “I can still smell that human stank all over you,” the demon gruffly said as he motioned for his friend to let him out of the booth. “What where you, turned yesterday?”

“Yes,” Lambert admitted as he still remained seated in his chair. He looked up at the bigger vampire now hovering over him.

“And do you really think you and …” he looked over at the other newly turned vampire, he was leaning his back against the bar counter, gingerly sipping from his beer bottle with a straw, “ … Jack McFarland over there can take me on? Us,” he gestured to the table of angry vampires, “on?”

“I don’t know,” Lambert answered honestly. “Let’s give it a try.”

“Wrong choice boy,” the bigger vampire said with a smirk as he drew his arm back, preparing himself to punch the cocky younger vampire in the face. As he let loose with a right punch, expecting to connect with the other demons jaw, he was pleasantly surprised to find himself being flung forward into the hard oak table.

Placing his now finished glass back onto the table, Lambert waited for the irate vampire to make his move, it took all of ten seconds. As he watched the taller vampire’s fist fly towards his face, he swiftly reached out with his left hand, gripping the angry demon by the wrist. With his right hand he grabbed the back of the snarling vampires slicked back hair, using his own momentum to slam him forward onto the table.

With his years of police training mingling with his new found strength, Lambert yanked the burly man’s right arm upwards, and with his own right hand held the struggling vampires head down, effectively trapping the demon in a headlock. “Calm down,” He said in a dull tone as he kept his eyes trained on the other four vampires at the table.

“I’m going to kill you!” shouted the pinned down vampire. Shifting his eyes to his friend who already had his game face on, “Roy, do something!”

“Give it your best shot,” Lambert said with a smile as he released his grip on the wiggling vampire. He took a few steps back, waiting for the other male vampire to attack. He waggled his fingers on his right hand at the new attacker, egging him on.

Sliding his way out of the lime green booth, Roy charged at the medium built vampire, expecting him to be a easy target.

His eye’s grew wide as he watched in which the speed of the older vampire crossed the short distance. It felt like slow motion as the rather well built vampire named Roy speared him in the chest, effectively driving him backwards into the neighboring table accompanied by two Hemlock demons feasting on their dinner.

He laid on his back, atop the shattered wooden table for a few moments before a sharp tugging became present on his shirt. “Oh hell,” he mumbled out as he felt himself being lifted off of the debris of the now destroyed mahogany table.

“You just cost us our dinner, vamp,” said one particularly angry Hemlock with a thick New York accent as he held Lambert buy the middle of his shirt, dangling him two feet off of the grown. “Do you know how hard it is to find a purebred Maincoon on Craigslist?! … I should rip your skin off , piece by piece, and feed you to a Gnarl for what you have done.”

Lambert stared blankly at the massive demon‘s beady red eyes and glistening brown teeth, wiggling his arms around impishly as he tried to put together a cohesive sentence. “Uhmm, I was exchanging words with uhmm…”

“You mean that piece of shit?” The Hemlock asked, his New York accent coming through even thicker when he cursed. He pointed to Roy who was also being hosted off of the floor by his t-shirt. “You see, know I have a predicament. I have a group of shithead vampire’s running amuck in my bar where I take my date to eat some nice cat and Gnocchi a la Marinara.

Lambert quickly adverted his gaze over to Roy who was struggling against an equally large male Hemlock demon who must off excused himself from one of the side tables, then to the other vampires at the booth who where guarded by another three slightly smaller Hemlocks, before bringing his gaze back onto the one gripping him. “So, what are you going to do?”

“Well, you already ruined our dinner…how about a show?” The demon asked with a smile as he turned back to his slightly peeved date, “Would you like that pumpkin?” he asked as he loosened his grip on the ex-cops shirt when she nodded her head yes.

“Sounds good to me,” said the other male Hemlock demon as he also loosened his grip on Roy’s shirt. “

“Ah, crap.” grumbled Lambert as he watched the first beefy vampire scoot out of the booth followed by a second to stand next to his friend, as Roy flex his hands into tight fists. Dreadfully, he twisted his neck to look over his shoulder at Calvin who was still sipping modestly at his light beer. “Ah crap,” he repeated, as the Hemlock demons pulled up chairs to watch the fight that he new would in fact end his short existence as a vampire.

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (Updated September 4th)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:48 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I wonder what Elizabeth's plan is...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:51 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey thanks for the update! Cant wait to see what shes planning.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:33 am 
3. Flaming O

YEEEEYY for the update! update as soon as you can mm'kay?? :party

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 pm 
3. Flaming O

Woohoo!!!! Great update, the hemlock demon with the Brooklyn accent made me laugh (and buying a cat off of craigslist. I love that site!) I couldn't stop picturing a Mafia type demon wearing a three peice suit with a tommy gun under his arm. lol Cant wait to see what happens next. Please update this sooon :pray

Last edited by wickedaddiction on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:11 pm 

Rating: R! Lots of Gore and violence.

Chapter 22

She shifted the cruiser into third gear as the car raced down the semi deserted street in the direction of the police headquarters, the sound of the cars engine revving loudly. As she speed through the last red light on the block, she hoped the curb leading into the parking lot of the station, her stolen police cruiser came to a screeching holt directly outside of the main entrance to the precinct.

Swinging the driver side door open, Elizabeth gracefully stepped out of the stolen vehicle. Straightening the ruffled collar on the oversized shirt she was wearing, she looked up at the two story cement building before walking up the cement walkway, a wicked smile on her face.

“Evening gentlemen,” Elizabeth said cheerfully as she sauntered through the wooden double doors. “How’s business?”

“Can I help you?” Asked a young, dark haired male from the receptionist desk, not bothering to look up from his rhythmic typing or the ancient off white computer before him as the newcomer approached the tawny colored desk.

“I sure hope so,” Elizabeth said cryptically as she leaned against the young man’s desk. She tried to survey the offices behind him but it was rather difficult with the large, dark, patterned glass wall obstructing her view. “So. Who’s in tonight?”

“I’m sorry, is there something you need miss?” Asked the young man hastily, finally tearing his focus away from his work to look at the women standing at the other side of his desk. “Oh officer, I’m so sorry. I.. I.. I’m just sorry,” he finished with a soft, nervous chuckle.

“Quite alright,” Elizabeth reassured the man as she gave him a demure smile. “So, who’s in tonight?” She asked again.

“Just the Sergeant and a few officer’s,” he said as he looked her over. “Are … are you here to see the Sergeant?”

“Uh, yeah,” Elizabeth said smoothly, not hesitating in the slightest. “My Lieutenant sent me over. I have an assignment I need to fulfill.”

“ Oh! I’m sorry for keeping you. I wasn’t informed that we where getting a transfer,” the man apologized as he briskly pushed back his cushioned chair, preparing to stand up and show the women to the officers in the other room. “If you follow me, I will show you to Sergeant Plath’s office.

She nodded her head briskly and gave the considerably shorter man a demure smile as she stepped around the desk, awaiting for him to lead the way.

“So huh, what precinct are you transferring from? The man asked, trying to make casual conversation with the stunning women he was ushering to the Sergeant’s office.

‘Shit,’ Elizabeth thought internally as she hadn’t thought to prepare for this question before hand. “Uh, L.A. Metro Police department,“ she said after a few seconds, inwardly thanking the shitty hotel rooms she stayed at in Los Angeles for having Show Time.

The young man turned his head towards the tall women, giving her a quick quizzical look, before turning his attention back to the closed office door a few feet in front of him. Raising his left hand to knock on the hard oak door, he paused right as his knuckles where about to connect with the epoxy coated wood. “Excuse me, uhmm,” He faltered as he twisted to his right slightly to get a better view of the brunette, gently biting his bottom lip in the process. “What did you say your name was?”

“I didn’t.” Elizabeth admited in a terse tone, crossing her arms over her chest. “It’s Elizabeth.”

“Right,” he said with a nod of his head, lifting his left arm back up to the door. He waited a few seconds before slowly opening the heavy door. “Sergeant Plath? Uhm, there’s a new transfer here.”

“A new transfer?” Questioned the Sergeant, his graying eyebrows raising high onto his aged worn forehead. “I don’t recall being informed that a transfer was coming tonight.”

“Me either,” replied the receptionist. “Should I have her come in?”

“Yeah, bring her in,” Sergeant Plath said gruffly with a wave of his meaty hand as he shuffled around some papers on his desk. “Thanks, Jason.”

“No problem Sir,” Jason responded as he twirled around on his heals, exiting out of the room. “You can go in now,” he said, waving the tall brunette towards the office door.

Elizabeth gave the shorter male a brief nodded before sliding past him into the barely furnished room. “Sergeant Plath I presume. I’m Elizabeth.”

“So I heard,” The older officer said in a scratchy, gruff tone, no doubt years of smoking damaging the lining of his throat. “Please sit.” He gestured to two grayish brown office chairs, adorning the opposite side of his desk. He narrowed his eyes as he stared intently at the brown haired women sitting across from him, scrutinizing the way she presented herself. “How old are you, officer? You look no older then eighteen.”

“That’s because, technically, I’m not,” Elizabeth said smugly as she tossed her right leg over the chairs armrest. “But if you want to be precise, I’m actually ninety-five.”

“Don’t get smart with me,” Barked out Sergeant Plath, pointing his sausage like index finger at her grinning face. “I don’t know how you conducted yourself at your old precinct but here you will respect me and your subordinates with the utmost respect!”

“Eye-eye captain,” Elizabeth retorted with a mock solute.

Sergeant Plath gritted his teeth together in aggravation, the joint in his jaw popping out every time he clenched his teeth down tightly. “No wonder you came with no papers. I can already see we are going to have problems with you.”

“Oh, you have no idea,” Elizabeth whispered to herself. Before she could actually say anything out load the door to Sergeant Plath’s office opened, revealing Jason.

“Sergeant, I think you might want to see this.” Jason said as he held up a manila envelope with black sharpie marker scribbled on top and a few pieces of plain white paper clipped to the back, his voice was shaky and his eyes kept shifting back and forth between Elizabeth and the Sergeant.

“What is it,” Sergeant Plath said gruffly as he snatched the papers out of the young mans hand. He opened the folder to find a photocopied police report from two weeks ago, documenting a bank robbery that took place in Santa Monica. He skimmed over the basic information that took precedence in every report, date, times, name of arriving officer on scene, before finding what sounded promising.

He read thoroughly through the Los Angeles officer’s report about how a tall, roughly five foot nine dark haired, blue eyed, women with eight other men dressed in black suits attempted to rob the bank with automatic hand guns. He looked up quickly at the tall brunette who was sitting nonchalantly in his spare office chair, taking in her stunning characteristics. Returning his focus back to the document, he leafed over the details of the somewhat successful heist, flipping back and forth between the two pages of neatly printed text. Nearing the end of the hand written report, Sergeant Plath came to the part where the cop explicitly stats that all nine suspects where shot repeatedly but did not falter in the slightest during the shoot out to escape the bank. There was also a footnote at the bottom of the last page that six bystanders where injured during the theft while fifteen where killed ,including two officer’s.

Dropping the file with an audible thump onto his desk, Sergeant Plath nodded his head to the door, indicating he wanted Jason to leave. “Thanks Jason. I think you should go.” He cleared his throat loudly, trying to signal to the younger man about the possible dangers that lay ahead.

“No, I think he should stay,” said Elizabeth in an baleful tone as she stood up sleekly from her chair. Crossing the floor in one fluid stride, she blocked the receptionist exit towards the door. “Wouldn’t want you sounding the alarm,” she said cheekily.

“Who are you,” Sergeant Plath asked as his left hand stealthily slipped off of the top of his desk. Slowly he lowered his arm to the second drawer of his desk, unlatching the lock as quietly as he could to extract his pistol which was contained inside.

“What? Those paper’s don’t tell you who I am?” Elizabeth asked jeeringly as she stepped forward, effectively forcing Jason backwards with every step she took. She watched as the older officer shifted slightly in his chair. “Don’t do that,” she deadpanned, as she watched his left arm sink lower. “I’d hate to shoot you,” she removed the gun from her hip in one fluid motion, flicking the safety off and cocking the barrel with ease before bringing the deadly weapon to the temple of the receptionist. “Or him.”

“Would you now?” Sergeant Plath asked skeptically as he removed his left hand from the drawer, showing them to the brunette to prove he had nothing in his hands. “From the details in this report I would say otherwise.”

“I told them not to touch the alarm. I made it quite clear,” she said venomously as she pushed the now shaking young man down into one of the grayish brown chairs. “They touched it. So I blew them all full of holes. If they hadn't done what I told them not to, they'd still be alive.”

“That's your excuse for going on a kill crazy rampage?” Sergeant Plath asked in a dangerously calm voice, trying very hard not to let his anger get the better of him.

“You wouldn’t understand my excuse. But,” She said pointedly as she rested her palms on his desk, the gun still gripped in her hand. “I don't like alarms.”

“Most convicts don’t,” Plath said cheekily as he reclined in his chair, raising both of his hands to rest behind his salt and peppered hair. “That earsplitting ringing sound, those vibrant flashing red lights, the sudden sinking of your heart before it starts to beat frantically with fear. And you know … you know when you’re caught those four walls are going to be your 24-hour-a-day, constant companions. That’s when you realize your life is over.

“You’re wrong,” Elizabeth said dryly, raising her gun slowly to be chest level with the Sergeant’s palpitating heart. “My life has just started. While your’s,” she cocked her head to the side, listening to the fast pounding of his heart. “Is the one that is over.” she squeezed the trigger twice in rapid succession, sending two bullets into the sergeants flabby chest.

“You’re insane,” Jason whimpered meekly from his position behind her. “You’re fucking insane.”

“Possibly,” Elizabeth said humbly before walking to the office door. Turning around, she raised the gun at the receptionist, giving him a cheeky grin in the process. “Don’t move. I’ll be right back.”

As soon as the door clicked closed behind the women, muffled sounds of shouting, most likely telling her to drop her weapon, could be heard. The sounds of several guns firing, was all Jason could accurately make out from his position in the chair inside the closed off office. Cupping his ears to block out the sounds of the men in the next room screaming in agony as they died, Jason shook nervously, only imaging what was in store for him. Curling into a tiny ball on the chair, he waited for what felt like an eternity before the door to the office reopened.

She sauntered back into the Sergeant’s room with a grimace on her blood splattered face and her right index finger pushed halfway through a hole in her chest. Her navy blue police uniform was speckled full of nine milometer caliber bullet holes, most of which where already healing. Removing her finger from her chest, she pulled out the crushed bullet in the process. Slowly turns her head towards the receptions, she tossed the crumpled bullet at the shacking young man, before closing the office door. “Alone at last.”

“Now, where were we?” Elizabeth asked coldly as she sleekly glided across the office towards the young man. The sound of her chilled voice sending shivers up his spine.

“I-I-I don't really know any details about any fucking bank robbery,” the young man spluttered out in a rush. “I've only been on the force for six months, nobody tells me anything!” He shrieked as tears started to slide down his cheeks. “I don't know anything! You can torture me if you want--”

“Thanks, don't mind if I do.” She said, cutting him off mid speech before slapping his face, just hard enough to send it snapping to the right. “Now, I'm not gonna bullshit you,“ she started off as she grabbed the mans chin, bringing his face back to center. “I don't really care about what you know or don't know. I'm gonna torture you for awhile regardless.”

She paused to listen to the young boy gulp in fear before a new wave of tears started to surface. Removing the pair of cuffs from off of her belt, she twisted the man’s right arms behind his chair, clasping the restraints onto his wrist and pulling it in-between the opening in the lower back of the chair to claps onto his left wrist. “Not to get information out of you, because, honestly I really don’t care what information you have, but because torturing a cop amuses me. There's nothing you can say, there's nothing you can do. Except pray for a quick death.”

Once she was satisfied that the man was completely restrained, she moved to the Sergeant’s desk. Cocking her head to the side, she stared with intense interest at the heaving chest of the body that was slouched in the blood stained leather mid back office chair. Rolling her eyes in aggravation, she pushed the slowly dying man out from his chair so she could get to the desk drawers more easily.

Yanking the top desk drawer open, she rummaged through the miscellaneous items, searching for one item in particular. Growling in frustration when she didn’t find what she was looking for, Elizabeth slammed the drawer closed, yanking open the one directly below it. Corking her eyebrows up high, she stared in aw at the metallic Smith & Wesson Model 29 .44 Magnum laying flat against the polished wooden drawer. Gently removing the gun from the dying Sergeant’s desk, Elizabeth examined the gun in the air, lightly stroking the cold metal.

Kicking the desk drawer close, Elizabeth turned her attention back to the wheezing man on the floor, her interest in what ever she was previously looking for long forgotten. “This is quite an amazing gun,” she said, holding the gun out so the Sergeant could see it. “I always wanted to see how big of a hole this thing could make?”

Turning the muzzle of the gun around on the Sergeant once more, she watched as the older officer’s eyes grew wide with even more fear as he stared down the barrel of the gun. His raspy voice begging her to please spare his life. Swinging out the cylinder, confirming that the cartridge had six 44 REM-MAG, before swinging it closed, she shook her head no. Clicking back the hammer of the gun with her thumb, she slowly slid her index finger over the trigger.

She barely registered the sounds of Jason’s high pitch please, most likely begging her to not hurt the Sergeant any further, before she looked down the rear and front sight of the gun. Making sure that the sight of the gun was aimed up accurately in the middle of the Sergeant’s sweaty forehead, she pulled back on the trigger. A loud shriek rang out behind her as the sound of the magnum firing in the small office slowly started to dissipate, all the while her eye‘s grew wide in excitement as a mischievous grin started to make its way across her face.

She stared down in amazement at the size of the hole decimating the former mans face. The one bullet had gone all the way through his head and had blown a sizeable hole open in the back of his skull where brain matter was starting to seep out. “Sweet.” she said with a satisfied smile before tucking the barrel of the gun in the waist band of her pants.

He wasn’t sure who’s fist hit him first, but what he did know was that it hurt like hell. The sound of his jaw popping and knuckles contacting the meaty flesh of his stomach and chest was all he could hear. Another fist, presumably that of the first vampire he pissed off, struck him again, sending him stumbling backwards into a nearby pillar. Leaning sluggishly up against the pillar, he groaned in agony as one of the three other vampires grabbed him by the scruff of the shirt, as a fist connected with his temple from both sides, successfully rendering him dazed and confused.

He went to send a right hook at the closest vampire, but the punch was to slow and easily intercepted by the snarling tattooed covered vamp. He watched in shock as the much larger vampire twisted his captured hand backwards before Roy sent an uppercut to his exposed stomach.

Out of reflex, Lambert bent over, taking in an unnecessary gasp of air as pain shot through his nervous system. With his body bent over at the waist and his arms being held up by Roy and the first vampire, the third vampire that slide out of the booth grabbed the ex officer by the back of the head, sending his right knee up into the bridge of his nose.

Having lost interest in watching the fight, Calvin removed the straw from his beverage before placing his nearly empty drink down on the bar counter. Giving a small smile and nod to the barkeep, he walked away from the counter and to his blood brother that was still being pounded against the pillar. Placing his right forearm on Roy’s shoulder while wedging in between the third vampire, slightly pushing him back in the process. “Hey, can I get in on this?” He asked as he removed his arm from off of Roy’s shoulder to grasp Lambert’s bloody shirt.

“Yeah, sure,” Roy said boisterously, a cocky smile plastered on his face.

Pulling his left hand backwards high above his head, as if getting ready to strike Lambert, Calvin instead struck the third vampire in the face with his elbow before letting loose with his clenched fist, effectively knocking over the first larger vampire that had originally started the fight.

“Son of a bitch,” hollered Roy as he gripped Calvin by the back of his shoulders, flinging him over a empty near by table.

Pushing himself off of the chipped column, Lambert shook his head, trying to clear away the double vision. Once standing on his own two feet, Lambert stared down at the large tattooed covered vampire who was slowly starting to stand back up, before grabbing him by the scruff of his collared shirt and head butting him.

“Oh, not smart,” Lambert husked out as he spun around before collapsing to the floor with the unconscious vampire he just head-butted.

“Scott, go help Colin,” Roy barked out in anger. “I got this one.”

“Rip his head off Scott!,” shouted the redheaded girl from the table, before getting pushed back down into her seat by one of the Hemlock demons.

“Oh, I plan on it,” Scott said dryly as he lifted Lambert up off of the floor before kicking him square in the chest, sending him sprawling back to the ground. “You picked the wrong fucking vampires to mess with.”

“And yet I’m still going to kick your ass and take your girl.” Lambert said offhandedly as he scrambled slowly to his hands and knees.

“Over my cold, dead, body,” The demon hastily laughed as he reached for the back of the young vampires shirt. Spinning in a half circle, Scott flung the ex cop half way across the room, watching as he slammed hard enough into another pillar to crack the foundation.

Rolling onto his left side to take the pressure off of his right shoulder that just impacted with the column, he waited there for a few moments before flipping onto his stomach. Once again, he slowly pushed his body off of the floor, his arms shaking as he lifted the weight of his body into a standing position. Turning around to lock gazes with Scott he started to walk forward.

“What is wrong with you?” Scott shouted out in frustration. “Do you like getting beaten? You just don’t go away!”

“What can I say,” Lambert said slowly as he held tight to his right shoulder, limping sideways towards the bar. “I’m like the fucking energizer bunny.”

“Where are you going now?” Scott asked bewildered, watching as the beaten fledgling inched towards the bar. “Going to take a rest little bunny?”

“Yeah, I think I’m going to rest.” Lambert admitted as he reached the nearest bar stool, leaning on the wooden seat for support. “I’m feeling kind of weak.”

“Good.” Scott said loudly as he snapped his knuckles, walking towards the weaken vampire in the process. “Then this is almost over with.”

As he reached the exhausted ex cop with a devilish grin was plastered over his mouth, Scott was fully prepared to end the fledglings newly turned existence. However, what he wasn’t prepared for was the base of the stool Lambert was leaning on to swing at his head. As the four thin legs of the chair shattered over his head, Scott stumbled backwards, landing heavy on his back giving Lambert enough time to scoop up one of the broken fragments of the chair.

“I told you I was going to kick your ass,” Lambert said snidely from above the slightly dazed vampire as he swayed from side to side on unsteady feet, the make shift stake hanging loose in his right hand. He looked down into petrified eyes before gripping the jagged wooden chair leg with both hands. Dropping quickly to his knees on either side of Scott’s chest, he plunged the wooden object deep through his heart, a satisfied smile playing on the edge of his lips. “Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of your girl,” he whispered as the body beneath him turned to dust.

“Scott, go help Colin,” Roy barked out in anger. “I got this one.”

Kicking a chair out of his way, the dusty haired vampire made his way towards Calvin. “You should have stayed out of this queer,” shouted Roy as he gripped the table that Calvin just flew over with both hands, flipping it onto it’s side to get to the newly turned pudgy vampire faster. “Now, you’re really dead!”

“Don’t, don’t fucking touch me,” Calvin whined out like a little child, crawling backwards on his butt and hands like a crab.

Tilting his head backwards, he let out a bark of laughter before sprinting forward. Jumping over Calvin’s bent knees, he landed hard on the other vampire’s stomach, with one foot placed slightly below Calvin’s right armpit while his own right knee landed next to Calvin’s pelvis, his left forearm pressing deep into the pudgy demon’s throat.

“Hey ladies, watch this,” Roy hollered out to the two female vampires still sitting at the booth, their eyes glossy from watching the fight. Pressing his forearm deeper into the chubby vampires throat, he lent down to whisper in the newly turned demons ear. “I just want to thank you. This is going to get me so much tail.” Lifting his head back up, he let out a cocky laugh, before repeatedly punching Calvin in the face.

As Roy’s right fist continued to pound mercilessly into his face, Calvin desperately thought of a way to escape from his clutches. Sliding his left hand across the cold cement floor slowly as to not draw any attention to the older demon, he swiftly wiggled the appendage beneath his lower back, aimlessly searched for a weapon that would dislodge Roy from atop of his chest.

“It’s all over now,“ Roy said to the fledgling as his fists continue to hammer down onto the left side of Calvin’s face, a satisfied smirk on his face as the body beneath him started to go limp under the beating. “I’m going to take you apart piece by piece and have another notch in my belt before the sun even rises.

Sliding his hand back out from behind his back slowly, his fingers clenched around an thin object that was shielded from Roy’s view, he twisted his wrist, preparing to strike. “Well, I hope you can enjoy the victory with one freaking eye!” Flinging his arm forward, he jabbed the hidden item into Roy’s right eye, watching as a gush of blood spurted out of the end of the plastic pink straw.

Screaming in agony, Roy fell backwards off of Calvin’s stomach. His hands automatically coming up to his eye to try and dislodge the offending object.

Scrambling to his feet, Calvin watched with pleasure as Roy shakily gripped the end of the plastic straw, his fingers not successfully gripping the bloody object. After a few seconds of struggling to get a hold on the blood spattered object, Roy quickly yanked out the bloody straw, effectively ripping his eye from its socket in the process.

“You know what, this is getting to become a little to much for me… I’m leaving.” Said the female Hemlock demon as she abruptly slid back her chair from their table.

“What? Wait. No, pumpkin. Pooky-Pie, baby. Sweetie don’t go,” the large Hemlock demon hollered after his date until she left the bar. “What ever,” he said with a wave of his end. “She was a prissy little bitch. Wasn’t gonna get me none any tonight anyways.” Snapping his right thumb and forefinger together, then motioning with said index finger, he gesture for his lackeys to kill the one-eyed vampire.

Standing up from his seat, he took a few steps towards the two winning vampires. “So what’re your names boys.” The Hemlock demon asked as he stuck out his right hand.

“Calvin Lutz,” the pudgy vamp said as he shook the Hemlock demons hand.

“Lambert. Oliver Lambert,” the ex-cop replied as he used what little strength he had left to firmly shake the saggy hand extended towards him. “And we have a proposition for you.”

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (Updated Oct. 19th!)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:33 pm 
3. Flaming O

Holy guacamole! I cant believe I’ve missed 2 updates!!! And This last chapter was soooo good. Elizabeth is a real psycho and the way you describe her and her actions is just pure genius!!!
This right here ....
Quote:
Kicking the desk drawer close, Elizabeth turned her attention back to the wheezing man on the floor, her interest in what ever she was previously looking for long forgotten. “This is quite an amazing gun,” she said, holding the gun out so the Sergeant could see it. “I always wanted to see how big of a hole this thing could make?”

Turning the muzzle of the gun around on the Sergeant once more, she watched as the older officer’s eyes grew wide with even more fear as he stared down the barrel of the gun. His raspy voice begging her to please spare his life. Swinging out the cylinder, confirming that the cartridge had six 44 REM-MAG, before swinging it closed, she shook her head no. Clicking back the hammer of the gun with her thumb, she slowly slid her index finger over the trigger.

She barely registered the sounds of Jason’s high pitch please, most likely begging her to not hurt the Sergeant any further, before she looked down the rear and front sight of the gun. Making sure that the sight of the gun was aimed up accurately in the middle of the Sergeant’s sweaty forehead, she pulled back on the trigger. A loud shriek rang out behind her as the sound of the magnum firing in the small office slowly started to dissipate, all the while her eye‘s grew wide in excitement as a mischievous grin started to make its way across her face.

She stared down in amazement at the size of the hole decimating the former mans face. The one bullet had gone all the way through his head and had blown a sizeable hole open in the back of his skull where brain matter was starting to seep out. “Sweet.” she said with a satisfied smile before tucking the barrel of the gun in the waist band of her pants.

.... that sent major shivers up and down my spine. I could just picture that in my head. So for you i give you a big :applause

Please update soon. I cant wait to read more and see what happens next!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:35 pm 

*Willow: Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad you'r liking Elizabeth, I wasn't sure if I was going a little to over the top with her... I kind of want her to be the real "Big Bad" in this story. Next update is full of more 'psycho Elizabeth' scenes. As always, thanks for reading and replying.

Zampsa1975: Thanks for the feedback. More update-y goodness come real soon.

Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (Updated November 10th!)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 pm 

Rating: R! Lots of Gore and violence.

Chapter 23

“Just pick him up!” Dino shouted from the short hallway leading to the back office before walking back into the main room of the Magic Box. Surveying the room, he noticed that everyone was still in the same position they where in before, minus Thomas. He had moved on from cleaning out the dirt from under his fingernails to picking at the half healed scabs adorning the upper left side of his face.

“The boys situated.” Dino said as he took a few steps towards Thomas.

“Well, it’s about time,” Thomas said gruffly, grimacing as he removed a particularly large and bumpy scab, a piece of glass imbedded in-between the healing skin, from above his eye. Looking down at his hand with a disgruntled look, he flicked the offending piece of glass off of his finger like it was a booger before hopping off the counter and sauntering daintily towards Dino. “I was starting to get worried.”

“Now, where’s my little boy?” Thomas asked as he clasped his hands together. “I hope you didn’t have to rough him up.”

“They’re bringing him,” Dino replied in a solemn tone, his hands crossed behind his lower back. “It seems he didn’t take kind to the notion of me eating his sister. Been putting up a fight ever sense I told him”

“Hmm, I’d imagine,” smirked Thomas as he ran the tip of his tongue over the front of his teeth. “He didn‘t take kind to me eatin-.” Before he could get the rest of his sentence out, a flash of movement caught his attention out of the corner of his eye, making him turn his head. The smirk that was just recently adorning his face quickly turned into a snarl as he watched Austin and Reid struggle to get the boy through the short hallway, dropping the wiggling body of Daniel onto the floor as soon as they reached the foyer.

Pushing Dino aside with one strong shove, Thomas rushed forward towards his fallen pet, his brow furrowed downwards and his lips twisting into a snarl. “I don’t believe I ordered you to harm the boy.”

“The little fucks jerking like an epileptic at a disco.” Complained Austin, his hands tossing up into the air. “It took us five minutes to get him out here.”

“Move,” Thomas growled out as he stared into Austin‘s beady gold eyes. Once the younger vampire was out of his way, he adjusted his jeans before bending down, his left knee bent at a ninety degree angle while his butt rested on his right foot. Cocking his head to the side, he studied the shaking boy in font of him before extending a curved finger under “William’s” chin, lifting it up ever so slightly. “You’re wearing my shirt.”

The boys head sunk lower, trying desperately not to make eye contact with the monster that had previously molested him.

“That’s alright. I need a new shirt anyways,” Thomas said, removing his hand from the kids face as he began to leisurely stroked his bare chest. “That one’s got,” he paused for a second to think of the right word, rolling his eyes upward in the process. “Stuff… on it,” he finished with a devilish grin.

“Alright, shall we go?” Thomas asked no one in particular as he slapped his hands down onto his denim clad thighs, before hoping up onto his feet. “Let’s move out.”

“Alone at last,” Elizabeth said softly as she walked around the desk to stand in front of the quivering receptionist. Removing the gun from her holster, she tracked the young man with the pistol as he tried to move his head frantically out of the way, but couldn’t move far enough do to being restricted to the chair. Laughing maliciously, she continued to track the receptionists for a few more seconds before re-holstering the gun.

“Hey, guess what?” She asked the crying man as she patted the gun strapped to her hip. “I think I parked in a red zone.” Laughing maliciously again, she spun around, walking back behind the desk once more.

“Now how does this thing work?” Elizabeth said to herself as she fidgeted with a small classic black radio that was placed on the window ledge. Adjusting the frequency some more, “hey, have you ever listened to Star ninety-three point three, the super sounds of the seventies?” Finally she located the station she was looking for, a soft melody playing out through the tiny speakers. “Personally, it’s my favorite station, they play some great songs.”

That was ‘The Bee Gees’ with How Deep Is Your Love. Next up is ‘Electric Light Orchestra’ with Evil Woman. Sad the radio announcer in a smooth jazzy tone.

“Well ain’t that ironic,” smirk the sinister women, closing her eyes as the song started in order to take in the full sound of the piano, violin, bass guitar, drums, and the man a few feet away crying. “Now, where were we?” she asked once she opened her eyes. Turning back to the desk, she fumbled through the top drawers until she found something that caught her attention the first time she was inspecting it. “Ah!”

Brandishing a pocket knife, she turned away from the desk, stepping back around the large oak table all the while humming the tune to ’Evil Woman.’ As the chorus to the song started to play, she stepped in front of the squirming young man, tossing the knife carelessly back and forth between her left and right hand.

Just as the chorus was about to finish, she lashed out with her right hand, slashing the receptionist left cheek wide open. She smiled wickedly as the man moaned loudly in pain, and even more so when the blood started spurting up out of the deep wound.

Evil woman how you done me wrong
But now you’re trying to wail a different song,

Biting her lip furiously at the sight of so much blood, she gripped the mans twitching face by the jaw with her left hand. “Hold still!” She tried to stab him again but he jerked his head back before the blade could do any physical damage. “Hold still, you fuck!” she yelled louder as she gripped his face even tighter, bringing the tip of the blade to Jason’s right ear.

“No! Nah, stooop,“ the young man protested in pain as he felt the cool, smooth metal blade of the knife tare into the webbing of his ear, ripping the flesh away from the side of his face.

“Stepping back from the injured body, she refolded the bloody knife in on itself with her right hand before placing it into her pocket. “That as good for you as it was for me?” She asked with a wide smirked, holding up the hacked off ear for the man to see.

Bringing the shredded appendage to her mouth, “hey, how’s it going? You hearing this?” She went to go say something else into the sliced off ear but a muffled sound caught her attention, causing her to sniff the air tersely. Tossing the bloody appendage onto the shaking mans lap, “Don’t you go anywhere, I’ll be right back.”

Pushing past the sobbing man, Elizabeth opened the office door, briskly walking into the main office area. The sounds of muffled voices could be heard through the thin wooden door for quite some time before it creaked back open. The obviously recognizable form of Elizabeth walking casually through the entrance followed closely by a slight shorter man, deep in a heated argument. “… I wanted real muscle. Not a bunch of wrinkly ass demons with a skin condition worse then us.”

“They are real muscle, trust me. Without those Hemlock demons, Calvin and … I probably would be dead.” The pudgy man replied back sternly. “With them on our side, Spike and Thomas will be dust in he wind, the slayer is as good as dead, Shantu will have Willow, and you will be his new right hand man… er woman.”

“Fine. Go get everyone dressed.” Turning her attention back to the receptionist who was weaving in and out of consciousness do to blood loss. Shifting to her demonic face, “I have something to finish here.”

“Aah! Aah! Aah!” The man screamed in fear as his fog rattled mind took in the image of the monster closing in on him once more. “Don't! Stop! Stop! Stop. Don't!” He protested in agony some more as her sharp k-9 teeth punctured the jugular in his neck, the remainder of his blood draining from his body fast.

“What?” She asked somberly, brutally yanking her fangs out of his soft nick. “What's the matter now?” She traced her left hand up his neck, slowly running her fingers through his short cropped hair and around the gapping hole that use to connect to his ear.

“Don't do this!” The man pleaded as tears rapidly poured from his eyes, his face contorting in pain whenever her fingers actually grazed inside of the open wound. “Please!”

“That sting a little?” She asked in a small innocent voice as she continued to trace her long, tapered nail over the bleeding cut, every once in a while digging it into the ear canal.

“Stop! Please. Just … just stop. Talk to me. Please, you don't…. Please, don't-- don't torture me anymore, please!” He begged pathetically, as more tears pored from his eyes to mingle with the blood, snot, and mucus running from his nose to pool at his lips. “Ow...Aah! I'm begging you. I--I don't know anything about any of you fucking guys! I'm not going to say anything. Just … just stop! I’m begging you, Stop!”

“You all through?” She asked dryly as she continued to pull at the shredded skin around his wound, affectively tearing the laceration open wider.

“Please,” He tried once more, the blood and snot mingling around his mouth as he cried making it harder for him to speak. “I just got married. I … I.”

“You all done?” Her tone of voice showing she obviously didn’t care about his home life.

“Don’t, … my wife’s pregnant. I have a little girl on the way…please!”

“Well, all the better to do this then,” with that she gave him a final smile before gripping his head with both hands, giving one hard twist to the right. At the sound of the mans neck popping like a Champaign bottle, she let out a slight chuckle before stepping backwards from the lifeless body, licking the blood off the tips of her fingers in the process.

They had been darting in and out of alleyways for hours now, their state of attire making it hard for them to actually blend in with the real world without raising questioning looks. It was in this last hour that they decide to split up, Spike in searched for some quick and easy kills that would help satisfy his hunger until he would face the slayer,. While she on the other hand waited in the shadows of a particularly seedy area, watching as people walked by, looking for the perfect victim to approach.

She rested her head up against a cold brick wall as she watched the night life dance by, her eyes flickering shut as she listened to the steady beating of the unaware human heart. As one particular brunette caught her attention from across the street she stumbled out of her hiding place, her left hand trailing feebly along the wall like that of a drunken child.

“Hey,” she said meekly to catch the other women’s attention. She tilted her head to the side, showing off her burnt features all the while seeming as innocent as can be.

“Oh my god,” the women said wide-eyed as she took in the redheads disheveled appearance. “Are you alright?” She asked as she quickly sprinted to the vampire’s side. “Should I call someone? I should call someone,” she said frantically as she flung her purse around to dig for her phone.

“I’m fine,” Willow said in a hushed voice as she lightly grasped the women’s wrist to stop her from calling an ambulance. With her free hand she lightly brushed back the women’s hair, caressing it till it sat behind her ear. “Really.”

“Are you sure?” The women asked skeptically as she looked at the redheads chard face and blood speckled torso that was hardly hidden behind the open, tarnished garment.

“Yes. I just…” She ran her eyes up and down the other women’s body. “I think I need to go somewhere safe.” She looked over her shoulder for added affect, making it look like there was someone after her. “Can you take me to your place please?”

“Yes, yes of course!” The women said quickly, more then willing to help the abused women standing before her. “It’s about twenty minutes from here. Come on.”

“Thanks,” Willow said softly, giving the brunette a slight shy smile. They took a few steps in the direction of the brunettes house before the redhead stopped her with a soft tug on her wrist. “Wait. I dropped something in the alley. Help me find it?”

“Of course,” the overly nice women said as she walked to the alley the vampire had emerged from a few minutes prior. “What exactly are we looking for?”

“A family heirloom. It’s a hundred and seventeen years old,” Willow said as they entered the dark alleyway, her eyes narrowing in on the back of the women’s thin neck. Once the brunette was far enough into the alley that no one walking buy would be able to look in and see what was going on, she shifted her face, painfully, to that of her demonic form. “… he means everything to mean.”

“He?” The woman said quizzically, turning around to face the redhead. To her horror she saw two gleaming yellow eyes glaring hungrily at her while the women’s mouth hung open, her sharp jagged teeth eerily visible in the darkness. She audibly gulped as she watched what she thought was a helpless women close in on her, followed by two more figures at the opening of the alley.

“I was just trying to help,” she said meekly as she stumbled backwards, shaking her head from side to side as if this was all just a dream and she would wake up soon.

“I know,” Willow admitted with a crooked grin as took a slow step forward. “Thanks for that.”

Before she could finish cornering her new happy meal, one of the figures at the threshold of the alley spoke up. “Leave her alone Will!”

Rolling her eyes upwards in annoyance, “Well, if it isn’t the Slayer,” she said sarcastically. Pointing her right index finger at the shaking brunette, “don’t go nowhere.” Spinning around, she took two steps towards the opening of the alley.

“How can I help you Slayer?” She asked bitterly, her eyes darting back and forth between the two heavily arsenal scoobies. “Need more of an ass kicking?”

“Willow, this isn’t you,” Xander blurted out, his hand shaking in rage as he clutched a stake tightly.

“Oh but it really is Xander.” She said with a devilish smile. “This is who I should have always been. I feel so alive. So in control. So powerful and strong… so,” she spared a quick glance over her should at her captured victim. “Well as of lately, horny.”

“Willow,” Buffy growled out.

“What’s the matter Buff,” the vampire asked cockily, her smirk matching that of her sire’s. “Can’t bare the thought of your precious little Willow Rosenberg actually getting fucked?”

“Oh God, no.” Xander groaned as he made a gagging noise. “The blonde dude … Spike!”

“Oh Xander, still so naive,” Willow chuckled. “He may be my Sire … but I'm a new and improved Willow and I only fuc..."

“Alright, I’m done talking about your ass backward twelve step program,” Buffy blurted out as she dropped her posture into a fighting stance, effectively cutting off the redhead. “Let the girl go … or I will kill you.”

“Try it Slayer.” This time the voice came from a smooth sulky voice from out in the street. “You won’t make it far however.”

Turning around slowly, Buffy took in the sight of a group of muscular vampires, lead by one in particular without a shirt. The group of roughly twenty vampires started circling the entrance to the alley, blocking off her and Xander’s escape.

“Ah crap,” Buffy said softly, weighing her odds and not liking the outcome.

“Buff, what do we do?” Xander said, fear washing off of him in waves. “He clenched the stake he held in his right hand tighter while removing the handheld ax from the strap on his leg.

“Yeah Buff. What do we do?” Willow mocked, enjoying the sight of the panicking slayer as Thomas and his gang closed in.

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:47 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Elizabeth sure knows how to have some fun... I wonder if Tara saves the day for Xander, Buffy and Willow...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:47 am 
3. Flaming O

Ewwie Elizabeth is really gross. She kind of sounds like she's more messed up in the head then all the other vampires ... including Drusilla! lol. BUt your vampire Willow is really creepy as well. She kind of has that eerie, sick, and sardonic characteristic about her which is really cool. Like when she ran her hand across the wall like a playful little child yet tyou know she's going to kill someone... it just has that creep factor to it that sends chills down your spin (or at least it did to me)

Now all I wanna ask you is When is the next update!!! You left it at such a cliffhanger I have multiple scenarios running through my mind. Does Willow stay and help fight? Does she take off? Do Buffy and Xander make it out alive? Does Thomas capture Willow? Does Tara do some witchy magic and poof them all out of there? And where the hell is Spike! He left his childe all alone ... what a jerk. Jk.

Please update soon. :pray :pray :pray :pray <--- I'm even giving you multiple beggy hands. :blush

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:37 pm 

Zampsa1975: Elizabeth definitely knows how to have some fun. After all, she was sired through the best lineage. As always, thanks so much for the feedback!

wickedaddiction:
Quote:
Ewwie Elizabeth is really gross. She kind of sounds like she's more messed up in the head then all the other vampires ... including Drusilla!

In this story I guess she kind of is the "Drusilla". She's the one that is completely sick and twisted yet Willow's not to far behind her. After all, look at their Sire's. lol. And I'm glad that you see that she has such unnerving characteristics that at times make her look innocent yet at others, makes her a complete monster.
As always, thanks for leaving feedback!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next