The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 2/17/12 NC-17 now]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:50 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
Title: Skate and Hate
Author's name: Ash
Rating: PG-13 for now
Disclaimer: All of the BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and all them people
Summary: I'm not good at summaries at all so just read and find out haha
Authors Note: Hey guys so I have a new idea for a story and I couldn't wait to start it. Skating is my favorite thing in the world so I figured I would put it in a story. I hope you guys like it

Chapter 1: New Town

Willow Rosenburg sat in the back seat of her parents car. She watched as trees, cars, and road signs passed by outside. She didn't want to move. Not for reasons most didn't. She didn't have any friends to leave behind. She didn't have a school that she did after school stuff at or anything. Moving for meant she had to get these things. She never went to a school in her life. All her schooling was done at her house. But for her last two years of high school she now had to attend a regular one. With regular kids. Which meant getting friends. Meeting new people was not something she looked forward too. She didn't know how to talk to people. Let alone become friends with them.

"We are almost there," her father smiled at her through the rear view window.

"Great," Willow mumbled and she slouched lower in the seat. She looked out the window and saw the sign that read 'Welcome to SunnyDale'

"Here we are," Ira Rosenburg smiled at his wife and daughter.

"It's," Sheila looked out the window and tried to find words to describe the house. "Nice," she finally said. She smiled at her husband. "It's nice, really sweetie."

"I know it's a lot smaller, but we can make it a home," Ira said.

"Of course we can dear," Sheila said as they all got out of the car.

"What do you think Will?" Ira asked.

"It's nice dad," Willow said. She smiled at her father. She knew that her dad felt horrible about losing his job and that they had to sell their big house and move from their really nice neighborhood to a smaller town and house, but Willow really didn't mind. She never did like living in the big house.

"Well the moving van isn't here yet so while we wait let's go look through the house," Ira said. He took his wife's hand and they walked up the steps to the porch. Willow started to follow than she heard a voice.

"Xander how could you have forgotten?"

Willow turned and looked to the house across the street. A boy and a girl stood on the porch. The girl looked pissed and the boy looked like he was in a lot of trouble.

"You asked me to go to dinner with you tonight," the girl said. "So how could you have forgotten?"

"I'm sorry," the boy said. "Everyone wanted to go skating and..."

"You always go skating Xander. That's all you and your friends do is go skating."

"Skating is my life. Our life. We want to get sponsored," Xander said.

"Well you need to start thinking about OUR life," the girl replied.

"I do Anya," Xander said. "This is for our future. If I get sponsored I make a lot of money."

"Money," Anya smiled. "A lot of it?"

"Yes," Xander said.

"Well what are you waiting for, go, skate."

"I have to wait for Spike and Tara to get here," Xander said.

"What am I suppose to do while you skate?" Anya asked.

"You could come and watch me and my amazingness," Xander smiled putting his arm around Anya.

"You mean Tara's amazingness?" Anya smirked. "She can kick your ass in skating."

"Yeah yeah yeah," Xander said. He looked up and saw Willow watching them. "Hey you the new people?" he shouted.

"No of course not," someone said. Willow looked over at girl who was walking up to the house. "The new people are coming today and these people have some bags in a car and are looking around the house, but they aren't the new people at all," the girl jumped on the ledge of Xander's porch and sat down.

"Ha ha ha so funny Tara," Xander said.

"Well it was a stupid question," Anya said.

Willow stared at the girl. She was beautiful. Long blondish hair. Blue eyes.

"What's your name?"

"Huh?" Willow looked at Anya.

"I asked what your name was," Anya smirked. "Or are you to busy checking Tara out?"

Willow's face turned bright red.

"Anya," Tara gave the girl a dirty look.

"What?" Anya shrugged.

"Willow," Ira shouted. Willow looked at her dad. "The truck guys just called. They are almost here. Come chose which room you want." Ira walked back in.

"Willow," Willow turned to Tara who said her name. "Pretty. Very pretty," Tara smiled.

Willow's face turned red again and she ran into the house. She closed the front door and leaned against it. Way to not look stupid Rosenburg. Willow rolled her eyes.

"Did you met some new friends already?" Sheila smiled at Willow.

"Um I don't know," Willow said. "I'm gonna go find a room."

"Okay," Sheila said. "Well there are two upstairs to chose from. Mine and your dad's room will be in master room down here."

"Okay mom," Willow walked up the stairs. There was a little hallway. A room at one end and another at the other.She walked into the room on the left it was small. She walked down the hall to the other room. It was a little bigger and this one had a door the joined to the bathroom.

"So which one?" Sheila asked from the doorway.

"This one I guess," Willow said.

"One of your friends lives right next door," Sheila said.

"What?" Willow looked towards the window, you could see right into the next room. Tara stood in the room. She grabbed a skateboard and ran out.

"Maybe you can be window buddies. My friend Joyce was my window buddy when we were little," Sheila said.

"Isn't that one who lives here in SunnyDale too?" Willow turned away from the window and looked at her mom.

"Yup," Sheila smiled. "I haven't seen her in years. We are both exicted we live in the same town together."

"Truck is here," Ira shouted from downstairs.

"Let's go," Sheila smiled.

Willow looked at the window one more time. Window buddies? I wanna be more than that. Willow followed her mom downstairs.

Ash :peace

Last edited by ashcrash71590 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 34 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [First Chapter up]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

oohh..new fic..care to post more.. :party
you put 'hate' word on the title..guess this would be some-angsty fic huh? ;-)
well...you better do more update :kdevil
do I need to say please?..ehm,okay...pleeeeeaaseee :pray
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:55 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I simply love AU fanfics... And this one seems to be good. I loved its start, and I can't wait to see what's next!

ashcrash71590 wrote:
Window buddies? I wanna be more than that.

Please, keep writing!

Last edited by abarda on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:42 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I think this will be a good story. It makes me think of that Taylor Swift "You Belong With Me" vidio.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:24 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Window buddies...that is so totally the best way to flirt.
You stand in front of the window and pretend you don't know the other person is watching and then do all kinds of vixeny things while secretly getting off on the effect you are having upon the other person.
Willow and Tara so need to strip or brush their hair naked or something.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:23 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Ohh. I like this version of Tara. Anyway can't wait to see what you get up to with this story. :peace

"When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever for one moment, accepts it. Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair, and the Doctor comes to call... everybody lives." River Song - "Forest of the Dead"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 am 
5. Willowhand

:party i like this. More?

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Yay, Ash has a new story!!

And I love the beginning to this, even if that 'hate' in the title is a bit ominous.

Can't wait to read more!

PS, awesome that you included skating :party :party

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 am 
5. Willowhand

arsyadriani: yes there will be some angst in this fic. i am gonna update every chance i get =)
abarda: au are the best fics hehe. i'm glad you are enjoying it so far
Taralover: haha after i wrote the window buddies thing i thought about that song and giggled hehe
taralicious: haha i didn't think of any of that, but now that you have said something maybe i will put something like that in the story haha
Sarah: hehe i'm glad you like it
AmberGoddess: thank you =)
Laragh: glad you are enjoying it. yes there will be some angst, but i dunno if it will be a lot or not. haven't thought that far a head haha

thanks for the feedback guys :party

Disclaimer: All of the BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and all them people
Authors Note: Hey guys so I have a new idea for a story and I couldn't wait to start it. Skating is my favorite thing in the world so I figured I would put it in a story. I hope you guys like it

[center]Chapter 2: New girl[/center]
"So the new girl is pretty cute," Xander said as him and Tara stood at the top of a half pipe.

"Don't let Anya hear you saying that," Tara said as she checked out the trucks on her board.

"Anya isn't anywhere around and besides Willow only had eyes for one person," Xander nudged Tara with his shoulder.

"Shut-up Xander."

"Oh come on you can't tell me you don't think she's cute."

"She is gorgeous," Tara smiled.

"Gorgeous?" Xander's eyes widen. "I thought gorgeous was like a big deal to you. Calling someone gorgeous meant that they were just the most amazing thing you have ever seen?"

"It does mean that to me."

"Oh god," Xander said.

"What?" Tara looked up at him.

"You are falling for the new neighbor girl and you don't even know her."

"I am not falling for anything, except off this board," Tara looked at her trucks. "I fucked up the truck on the last drop. I need to tighten it. I hope that's all it needs. I don't feel like going out and buying a brand new one."

"You work at the skate shop," Xander said. "You get a discount."

"Yeah, but I'm saving my money for something and I want to get it soon."

"What are you saving up for?" Xander asked.

"Nothing," Tara stood up. "It's nothing, don't worry about it. I am gonna go see what Faith and Spike are up too," she walked away.

"Whatever," Xander said. He dropped into the pipe.

"Hey guys," Tara walked up to where Faith and Spike sat at a table eating.

"Hey sexy," Faith smiled.

Tara giggled and sat on her lap.

"Sheesh it's no wonder people think you guys date," Spike said.

"They are just jealous," Faith said.

"No he is," Tara smirked. "Cause you won't let him in your pants. Again"

"Shut-up," Spike threw a frie at her.

"Don't throw shit at my girl," Faith said. "Besides I have a new guy in mind."

"Who?" Tara said. "Since when? You never told me? These are things best friends are suppose to tell each other."

"Did you have pixy stixs or something this morning?" Faith said. "Chill out. I met him last night. I got pissed at my mom so I went out skating around and I ran into him. His name is Derek. He is visiting his grandparents for a little while. His granddad had surgery so he is helping out. And he is cute."

"I have to approve," Tara said.

"It's not anything serious. He is leaving in a couple weeks."

"So? Once a guy sleeps with you apparently they can't get over it," Tara smirked at Spike.

"Shut the fuck up," Spike grabbed his board and stood up.

Tara and Faith laughed.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" Faith asked. "Movies at your place?"

"That works. Oh there is a new girl next door."

"Really?" Faith smirked. "Is she hot?"

Tara smiled. "Oh yeah."

"Is she gonna one more name on the list of Tara's girls."

"Shut-up," Tara smacked Faith's arm and stood up. "I don't have a list of girls."

"You are a girl whore," Faith smirked.

"Yeah well maybe that's something that I want to change," Tara grabbed her board and stormed off.

"What the hell?" Faith said. "Tara!" she called after her, but Tara was already walking out of the park. "What the fuck just happened?" Faith sat there confused.
[center]___________________________________________[/center]
"So are you excited about your first day tomorrow?" Sheila asked walking into the kitchen where Willow sat at the counter.

"I guess," Willow said. "Kind of freaked about going to school with a bunch of people."

"I'm sure you will make a lot of friends," Sheila smiled.

"Sure," Willow said. "I am gonna go sit outside for awhile."

"Want me to sit with you?": Sheila asked.

"No," Willow walked out the front door and sat on the front porch. oh yeah sure people are just gonna love me. I'm a nerd who has never had any friends except for online. I'm into computers and things most kids aren't into. No one is gonna wanna talk to me. This is gonna suck.

Willow jumped when she heard a slam. She turned to the side and saw the girl, Tara. Tara had thrown her skateboard against her porch. She sat on her steps and put her head in her hands.

"Hey," a girl with dark hair walked up to her. "What was that about?"

"Nothing," Tara raised her head and looked at the girl. "Sorry didn't meant to flip out on you."

"Care to tell me why?" the girl asked.

Tara took a breath.

"Willow," Ira said from the doorway. "Come inside I want to show you this funny email your Aunt Alaine sent me," he went back inside.

Willow looked from her front door to Tara and the girl, who were staring at her.

"Hey," the girl said. "You must be the hot new girl."

"Faith," Tara hissed.

Willow's face turned bright red and she ran inside.

"Faith," Tara said again.

"What?" Faith smiled.

"You embarrassed her," Tara said.

"Oh give me a break Tara," Faith said. "She looks like a total dork. Did you see the way she was dressed."

Tara stood. "So just cause everyone doesn't dress like a slut, they dress like a dork?" Tara turned and walked to her front door. "Just go home and grow up." she walked in and slammed the door shut.

"What did I do?" Faith said. "Ugh I give up," she turned and started to walk down the street. "This is why guys go gay. Girls are dramatic."

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [Chapter 2 up]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:37 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

That's unuseall, a Faith who likes the boys. :) lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

That's something I had never imagined: Tara and Faith being friends... I liked it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:20 am 
5. Willowhand

Faith needs tact lessons. Wait, that would detract from the Faith image. Nevermind! Love the update, can't wait for more.

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
I think your Faith is great, I love this adolescent drama.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:04 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Nothing keeps interest piqued like throwing the personalities of the gals into a bag and giving it a good vigourous shake to see what will come out.
Faith likes boys, Tara is a cleavagey-slutbomb yet Willow remains well, Willow.
Let the window undressing commence.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:32 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

This was great!!

Poor Willow, all nervous. And Tara, good on her for wanting to change her image. I loved that she thought Willow was 'gorgeous' and that that was such a big deal for her to say,

I hope Willow doesn't think Tara and Faith are dating and stays away.

Oh and I like Faith in this! I like that she likes boys too, you don't see that enough, I always thought it was more believeable.

Can't wait to see where this all goes, it's got such a good premise and great beginning.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:39 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
aww this is cute! I'm curious where you'll take this :)

Can't wait to see what happens next!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 am 
5. Willowhand

Taralover: yes haha, i wanted to try something different
abarda: thank you, i like making them best friends in my stories. i don't know why. i just think it's so interesting and fun
AmberGoddess: yeah she just wouldn't be faith if she didn't act that way
taranwillow4ever: haha thank you
taralicious: haha i didn't really think about that. i changed tara, but not willow haha. but tara is still gonna be like her character on buffy just more outgoing and she skates haha
Laragh: thank you, the gorgeous thing is gonna be very important later in the story. that's how i am also. saying gorgeous is a big deal to me. and that will help me later on in the story. my last story faith was about girls so this one i wanted it to be different hehe
leonhart17: thank you, glad you liked it

thanks for the feedback guys :blush

[center]Chapter 3: New school[/center]
"Morning sweetie," Sheila said as Willow walked into the kitchen the next morning.

"Morning mom," Willow sat at the counter.

"Want some eggs and bacon?"

"Sure."

"Joyce and her daughters Dawn and Buffy will be here soon."

"Why?" Willow looked up at her mom who was pouring some orange juice for them.

"Buffy is gonna help you around school today," Sheila said handing Willow a glass.

"Oh," Willow took the glass. "That's cool."

The doorbell rang as Willow and Sheila were finishing up eating.

"I'll get it," Sheila jumped up and ran to the front door. Willow heard some screams of joy. She got up and walked into the living room.

"It's been so long," a women, Willow was guessing was Joyce, said.

"I know," Sheila pulled away from the hug her and Joyce were in. "Hello," she said to the two girls standing next to Joyce.

"Hi, I'm dawn," the younger looking one said. "I'm 12."

"Well hello Dawn, I'm Sheila and I won't discuss my age." Dawn giggled.

"I'm Buffy," the older girl said. She had blonde hair and was rather short.

"Hi, this is Willow," Sheila pointed to Willow.

"Hi," Willow said softly.

"Hey," Buffy smiled. "So your a junior?" Willow nodded. "Me too. We will probably have some of the same classes."

"Why don't you go get your stuff and you guys can start walking to school," Sheila smiled at Willow.

"Sounds good," Buffy said.

"Okay," Willow said and walked up the stairs to her room. She walked in and went to reach for her backpack when she looked up and saw Tara through the window. She was sitting on her bed, hunched over. Willow stared at her. She wasn't sure if she was crying or if she was just messing with something that Willow couldn't see. Finally after a couple of minutes Tara stood up and went to grab for something, she stopped when she saw Willow. She smiled at her and Willow's heart skipped a beat. Willow blushed, grabbed her bag and ran out her bedroom door. Tara stood there and stared at the empty room than she grabbed her bag, smiled some more, and walked out her room.

"Okay I'm ready," Willow said when she got downstairs.

"Let's go," Buffy smiled. They walked out the door.

"Hey Tare," Willow heard someone yell. Willow looked over to see Xander coming out of his house.

"Hey," Tara said. Willow watched her walk over to him.

"Anya walking with us this morning?" Tara asked.

"No," Xander said. "She is mad at me for something."

"Yeah I know she called me last night complaining about you flirting with some girl."

"I wasn't flirting," Xander said.

"Sure ya weren't," Tara smiled than she jumped on her board. "Hey Willow," she said as she went by. Xander got on his board and follow.

"You know them?" Buffy asked Willow.

"Um not really," Willow said.

"Good."

"Why good?" Willow looked at Buffy.

"Cause they are just trouble makers. They are always tresspassing on shit and getting into trouble. They are bad news. Epically Faith and Spike. They are the worst. Spike will probably try to get with you since your new, don't. You can get a better guy."

"Um," Willow blushed. "I won't be looking for guys."

"Why?" Buffy looked at Willow who just stared at the ground. "Oh," Buffy's eyes widen. "Oh. That's cool. My friends Jeremy and Shopie is gay. You will meet him today."

"So it's okay?" Willow looked at Buffy with a smile.

"Yes," Buffy smiled back. "Than I warn you to stay away from Tara."

"Tara?"

"Yeah. She breaks more hearts than anyone I know. She broke Shopie's heart a couple months ago. Poor girl. Never saw her so upset."

"Oh," Willow looked at the ground again. Great.

The walk to school after that was quite. Buffy just thought it was cause Willow was shy, that was what her mom told her. But it was really because Willow was disappointed. She thought Tara was so beautiful. She didn't want to be heartbroken though. She had one girlfriend. And that was over the internet. They hadn't even met. When the girl left Willow for another girl that lived near her, Willow didn't care. There was something that wasn't right about being with that girl anyways.

"So here we are," Buffy said. Willow looked up at the building that was her first school ever. She took a deep breath and followed Buffy through the doors.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [Chapter 3 up]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:27 am 

aww I see angst coming! :( hopefully Willow can straighten Tara out (personally, not sexually, of course!)

Can't wait to see what happens next!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I hope Willow doesn't take Buffy's advice :(

And I know what you mean about the gorgeous thing, I'm like that with 'beautiful'.

This was a cool update, I like all the friendships being established, can't wait for some more W/T interaction though!

Keep up the awesome work

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
I like how this is going. I am hoping that Willow thinks for herself and goes with her heart.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 pm 
2. Floating Rose

It will be hard to make them together :hmm i mean first at all they should talk . . . and with Willow always running ! :yikes lol
I pretty much like the start of this story !
Thank for writing it !

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:34 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I'm looking forward to the Willow/Tara kisses.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:20 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Listening to Buffy about relationship advice is the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience.
Willow would be far better served by throwing caution to the wind and we, the readers would be far better served if she and Tara threw off their clothes and made with the smut.
If Tara's been around the block a few times, Willow should should stand on that corner and stick out her thumb.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:24 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Buffy giving advices about love? That's something we don't see everyday...
Anyway, I just hope Will won't listen to whatever Buffy says about Tara, and then our girls will be happy together :wtkiss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:59 am 
5. Willowhand

Tara a heartbreaker? That's unusual. Can't wait to see where you go with this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:25 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Interesting story so far... I hope Willow sees the true Tara and not the heartbreaker...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:26 am 
5. Willowhand

leonhart17: hm yes there will be angst, and that comment about straightened her out made me giggle
Laragh: there will be some willow, tara interaction very soon =)
taranwillow4ever: i'm glad you like it =)
deviantART: they will talk and willow won't run hehe, i just wanted to show how shy willow is
Taralover: there will be some, i just don't know when yet hehe
taralicious: relationship from buffy is kinda ackward and there will be smut just not for awhile
abarda: happiness will be coming hehe
AmberGoddess: yes tara a heartbreaker, i wanted to try something new hehe
Zampsa1975: doesn't willow usually see some good in everyone? except anya haha

thanks for the feedback everyone :blush

[center]Chapter 4: New Classes[/center]
"Wow," Willow said when she walked through the doors. "This place is big."

"IT's not that big," Buffy said. "Oh wait, you have never been to a school, that's right. Well for the most part people around here are cool. And most people don't have a problem with the whole gay thing. There are a couple jerks but you are always gonna have that."

"Yeah," Willow said.

"Buff," someone called. Willow and Buffy turned around to a think, tall boy running towards them.

"Hey Jeremy," Buffy smiled.

Jeremy. Willow thought. The gay boy.

"And who is this pretty girl," he smiled at Willow.

"I'm Willow," Willow smiled back. Usually she had a hard time talking to new people, but something about the boy was very warm and comforting.

"She is gay too," Buffy said.

Jeremy and Willow both looked at Buffy. "You always get so excited about gay people," Jeremy laughed.

"Cause they are amazing and really nice," Buffy smiled.

"Most of the time," Jeremy sighed.

"Aw hun i'm sorry," Buffy said.

"It's okay," Jeremy said, he looked at Willow. "My boyfriend, well ex boyfriend of 2 years cheated on me and than left me for this other guy, than he started to call me names and say mean things about me. I'm glad he graduated last year so I don't have to deal with anymore. He is moving soon."

"That sucks," Willow said.

"Yeah so anyways has she met Sophie," Jeremy smiled.

"Nope haven't seen her," Buffy said.

"Sophie is amazing," Jeremy smiled. "I think you would like her."

"Jeremy," Buffy said. "No hooking up Willow and Sophie."

"Why not?" Jeremy said.

"What?" Willow said looking back and fourth between her two new friends.

"Sophie said no hooking her up. She didn't wanna go through what she went through with Tara ever again," Buffy said.

"Well Willow doesn't seem like the type of person who would hurt someone, she seems nice, and I have a good feeling about her," Jeremy smiled at Willow.

"Um thank you," Willow smiled back. "But um why are you hooking me up with someone?"

"We aren't," Buffy said.

"Good cause um well I don't want."

"It's okay," Buffy said. "Jeremy will be good and not hook anyone up. If you and Shopie turn out wanting to date, you date, if not than not, let's just go to the office so you can get your schedule," Buffy grabbed Willow's hand and they walked away.

"Bye Jeremy," Willow called.

"Bye," he called back.

Buffy basically pulled Willow all the way to the office to grab her schedule. When she had it, here and Buffy looked over it. "We have 2nd together. And fourth. But besides that you are on your own," Buffy said.

"Can you show me where my first is?" Willow asked.

"Duh," Buffy smiled. "That's what I'm here for." They walked down the hall and turned down another hall and another till they came to a door. "Here you go, have fun," Buffy smiled and walked away. "I will met you here after your class and walk to 2nd with you."

"Okay," Willow said as Buffy walked down the hallway. Willow watched her go than turned to the door and took a deep breath. She walked through the doorway and up to the teacher. "Hi." Willow said.

"Ah you must be," the teacher looked at a piece of paper. "Ms. Rosenburg?"

"Yes sir," Willow said.

"Well I'm Mr. Simpson," he smiled. "You see that table over there by the window?"

Willow looked over. "Yes."

"Go sit over there," he said. "And welcome to Math."

"Thank you," Willow said.

A bell rang and kids started to pour in. Willow walked over and sat at the table. She pulled out a notebook and a pencil. She opened the notebook and started to doodle random little things.

"Cool dinosaur," a voice said.

Willow looked up and saw Xander standing there. "Thanks," she said.

"You are the new girl that lives across from me."

"I know," Willow said.

Xander sat and looked at her. "So your name is Willow?"

"Yup," Willow said.

"Either you don't talk a lot or you have an extreme dislike towards me," Xander said.

Willow gave a small smile.

"Well stop harassing her and maybe she will like you," Willow already knew whose voice that belonged too. She didn't have to look up to know Tara was standing next to the table.

"Your so funny Tare," Xander said.

"I know," Tara sat down.

"Did you do that homework?" Xander asked.

"Do I ever do the homework?" Tara asked.

"Good point."

"Good morning class," Mr. Simpson stood up.

"Cute drawings," Tara whispered to Willow.

Willow looked up into amazing blue eyes and all sound left her. She just stared at Tara.

Tara didn't expect her heart to jump when green eyes looked up at her. This girl in front of her had the most amazing eyes she had ever seen and it seemed that she could get lost in them.

"Tara," someone said.

"What?" Tara looked away and over at Xander who gestured his head to the front. Tara looked up and saw Mr. Simpson looking at her. "What?" she said again.

"I asked if you knew the answer to the problem on the board."

"Oh um," Tara looked at all the number and marks and hated the fact the she didn't know jack about math. "Um."

"That's what I thought," Mr. Simpson said. "Please pay attention to me and not Ms. Rosenburg and Ms. Rosenburg." Willow looked at the teacher. "If you are looking for friends. I would look in other places. I only sat you there cause there is no other seat."

"Yes sir," Willow said.

"Okay so back to what I was saying."

"Sorry," Tara said. Willow just nodded and kept her focus on the teacher.

Get her into trouble, way to impress her.
Tara thought. She felt like slamming her head against the table a couple times. Bad idea. Don't want here thinking you are insane.

The rest of the class went by in silence.

Buffy was waiting outside the room when Willow got out.

"Hey," Buffy said. "How was your first class."

"It was," Willow paused when she saw Tara come out. "Okay."

Buffy followed Willow's gaze. "Willow," she turned back to her friend and grabbed her by the shoulders. Willow looked from Tara to Buffy. "I told you not to worry about her," Buffy turned to Tara. "She is bad news." she said loudly.

"Buffy," Willow snapped. Tara, Xander and a couple other kids turned to look at them.

"Excuse me," Tara said.

"What?" Buffy said.

"What did you say about me?"

"Who said I called you bad news?" Buffy asked. "I could have been talking about anyone like that. Do you just get called bad news a lot. Oh wait you do."

"Buffy," Willow snapped again.

"You know what," Tara took a step towards Buffy.

"Tare," Xander grabbed her arm. "Don't. No trouble." Tara and Buffy were glaring at each other. Willow could see concern in Xanders eyes. He looked scared that she was gonna fight Buffy. Willow was confused Tara could take Buffy. Most likely. Unless Buffy was a superhero or something and Willow didn't know.

"Tara," Xander said louder.

Tara looked at Xander. "Fine," she turned back to Buffy. "Just shut your mouth. Your so annoying." Tara turned and walked away. Xander followed.

"Buffy that was really rude," Willow said.

"You don't know her," Buffy said. "You don't know what she does to girls. You seem sweet and I don't want you to get heartbroken too."

"Thanks, but I think I can handle things myself," Willow said. "So what's up for 2nd?"
[center]___________________________________[/center]
2nd went by without much talking. Willow understood that Buffy was angry with Tara hurting her friend, but why fight with her? It was said and done and Willow didn't understand why there had to be drama and fighting with it.

"Okay so you have English for 3rd. Lunches are during this class. We have the same lunch. So I will seen you than," Buffy said.

"Okay," Willow walked into her class and up to the teacher again who told her where to sit again. This time the table was for two people.

"Um hi," there was that voice again. Willow looked up at Tara.

"Hi," Willow said.

Tara sat down. "I can ask to switch seats with someone."

Great. Willow thought. She doesn't wanna be near me.

Oh no. Tara thought. That sounded mean. "I mean cause I got you in trouble in first and I didn't want to start anything with you and Buffy."

"It's okay," Willow said. "I wanna sit next to you."

"You do?" Tara smiled.

"I mean well yeah your nice. You were nice to me. Maybe not to Sophie, but to me.."

"Sophie?"

"I shouldn't have said that," Willow said. Why can't you learn to shut up and not babble when you are nervous.

"What exactly did Buffy tell you about me and Sophie?" Tara asked.

"Just that you broke her heart."

"People break people's hearts. That's how life goes. It wasn't meant to be with me and Sophie. It's not that big of a deal. She is a cool girl. She will find someone else."

"If she is cool why didn't you stay with her?" Willow asked.

"Like I said it just wasn't meant to be."

"Okay class let's being," the teacher said.

A bell rang.

"Want me to show you were lunch is?" Tara asked.

"Sure," Willow said and she got up.

The walk to lunch was mostly silent.

"So what brought you and your family to this lovely little town?" Tara asked when the walked into the cafeteria.

"Well..."

"Will hey," Jeremy came up to them. "You don't mind if I call you Will do you?"

"Not at all," Willow smiled.

"Hey Tare," Jeremy enveloped Tara in a big hug.

"Hi sweetie," Tara hugged him back. "So can I kick his ass now?"

Jeremy pulled away. "I wish you could, but he is away at college with his amazing new boyfriend," he rolled his eyes.

Willow giggled.

"Aw," Jeremy said. "Your giggle is adorable."

Willow's face turned red.

"It is," Tara said. "It's the cutest thing I have ever heard."

Willow's face turned redder and she looked down.

"Willow," Buffy called. "Come on let's get in line." Buffy grabbed Willow's arm and pulled her.

"Bye guys," Willow said.

"Bye," Jeremy and Tara said.

"So," Jeremy turned to Tara. "Cutest giggle?"

"Don't start," Tara said.

"You like her and I mean like her," Jeremy said.

"Drop it," Tara walked away.

"Aw my little Tara's falling, oh yeah she's falling," Jeremy started dancing and following Tara.

"You have issues," Tara giggled as they walked away.

"What was that about?" Willow asked when her and Buffy got into line.

"I told you," Buffy said.

"Jeremy is friends with her."

"Jeremy is friends with everyone."

"Why can't I be friend with her?"

"Cause she has a way of getting girls and you guys won't be just friends."

"Yes we will, that's all I want. I don't want a relationship. At all."

"She will change that. She has a way of getting girls than throwing them away. It's her thing."

"What's whose thing?" someone said.

"Hey Sophie," Buffy smiled and hugged the girl. "This is Willow."

"Hi," Sophie said.

"Hi," Willow said.

"Buffy was telling me all about her new gay friend in first," Sophie smiled.

"I'm excited I have a new friend," Buffy said.

"She's weird," Sophie said.

"I've noticed," Willow said.

"Hey," all three of them laughed.

Tara sat at a table and watch Willow. "Great."

"What?" Anya asked.

"She is with Buffy and Sophie. Sophie is gonna get her."

"So?" Anya said.

"So?" Tara turned to her. "So?"

"Yeah if her and Sophie get together so what?"

"So I want her," Tara said.

"So you can hurt her?" Faith asked coming up to the table.

"No," Tara said.

"You can't honestly tell me you have real feelings for that girl," Faith said.

"And you can't honestly tell me you are actually my best friend," Tara stood up and walked away.

"Why do you have to do that?" Anya asked. "Just cause you aren't ready to have a serious relationship, doesn't mean Tara isn't."

"Okay well she doesn't need one with some loser," Faith sat down.

"The only loser I see is you," Anya stood up and followed Tara.

"I give up," Faith said as she started to eat her lunch.

"Hey," Anya sat next to Tara at the new table she found.

"Hi," Anya said.

"I support your wanting a lesbian lover relationship with the new girl," Anya smiled.

Tara chuckled. "Thanks."

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [Chapter 4 up]
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:37 am 

Anya makes me laugh... she's blunt and it's awesome! Now I'm really curious what happened between Tara and Sophie... cause Tara doesn't seem like the bitch Buffy was painting... and sometimes friends can hold grudges against friend's exes... so it could just be that and there's nothing really all that wrong with Tara...

so anyways...curious for more!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:45 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Both Buffy & Faith seem to be very rude persons... I hope Willow soon tells Buffy that it's Willow and Willow alone who decides who she wants to be friends with and that Buffy doesn't have a say in it... I hope Willow and Tara have a some alone time together after school...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Anya is so enjoyable in your fic.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next