The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic - "My First"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:07 am 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

I haven't forgotten you! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. My life has been all crazy with doing book signings, speaking at film festivals, and still working for the government. I am going to re-read everything that I've written and get back into the swing of things - so hopefully I'll have an update soon for you all. I hate to keep you all hanging - and hope to finish both this story and TIMELESS before the end of the year. Hang in there! Thanks for all of your support!

You guys are the best!

FIRESIGN :pride

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I am doing back flips glad to see you back my friend!!!!!

Post subject: UPDATE!!!! MY FIRST - CHAPTER 107 IS NOW UP!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter One-hundred and Seven

“Are you sure you feel up to this?” Tara asked, skeptically. “It’s only been around an hour or so since you got sick.”

Willow nestled deeper into Tara’s arms as they lay together on the oversized bed.

“Mmmm…hungry…actually…REALLY hungry!” Willow’s stomach growled loudly in agreement, making Tara giggle.

“Sounds like somebody down there agrees with you!” She said, laughing.

“Oh that? That’s just the aliens…they get like that sometimes…I think they want a reuben.”

“Are you serious? A reuben? Honey…you hate reubens!” Tara said, not quite believing what she was hearing.

“I know, right? It’s weird…but that just sounds really good to me right now. Do you think the kitchen would be able to make me one?” She asked, looking up at Tara with her best puppy-dog eyes.

“From the looks of this place…I’ll bet that they’ll be able to come up with something for your aliens.” Tara said with a smile, leaning down and kissing her wife tenderly on the head.

“Maybe…a reuben and some ice cream…YES! That’s it…oh my goddess…I’m so hungry!” Willow said, practically jumping from the bed and heading towards the door.

Tara, hurrying to follow, couldn’t help but notice something different…

“Everything okay?” Buffy asked, as the door swung open, Willow hurrying through heading towards the stairs with Tara in tow.

“Yep! Great! Gotta go – dinner’s waiting!” Willow said, whizzing past her sister and Faith.

“Is she serious? She was puking her guts out an hour ago!” Buffy said, somewhat incredulously, as she and Faith followed the pair towards the stairs.

“Mmmmm…a reuben with dark rye bread…corned beef…sauerkraut…thousand island dressing…and some ice cream…Oooh! And a pickle!” Willow babbled, as if she had just created the most delicious dish ever.

“Sounds like the cravings are starting to hit.” Faith said with a snicker.

Meanwhile, downstairs…

“Allrighty…I’m ready! What’s for dinner?” Xander asked, sitting down at the huge dining table. He grabbed the linen tablecloth and tucked it into his shirt collar in preparation for the feast.

Just then, Willow and her entourage arrived. She walked by Xander, promptly pulled the tablecloth from his shirt, and without a word, cuffed him on the back of the head.

“Hey! What was that for?!” Xander whined.

“Looks like somebody’s getting into ‘mommy-mode’ early!” Faith said, laughing.

Tara looked up, her eyes sparkling…

“Easy, Tare…she’s just kidding, k?” Buffy said, throwing a look Faith’s way.

Everyone sat down, Giles at one end of the table, Mira at the other.

Several of the sisters of the coven brought out huge platters of every kind of meat and vegetable that you could imagine.

“I hope the meat is to your liking…we don’t get much practice cooking it here.” Mira said, smiling.

“What…you eat it raw?” Xander said, grabbing a turkey leg from the platter in front of him.

Mira laughed, “No, son…we don’t eat it at all! You see, we’re followers of elemental magic…we don’t believe in taking a life, unless it is to save a life. We eat what the earth provides for us. But with the Slayers…and so many warriors in the house…we are doing our best to keep you all well-fed.”

“Doesff thiffs mean I haffto not eat meat tooof?” Willow said, quickly swallowing her mouthful of corned beef and sauerkraut.

“No, no…not at all! Although Tara, it would be wise if you were to switch over to our diet as soon as possible, as it will help you in your control exercises.” Mira explained.

“Ooooh…control exercises…I’m liking the sound of that!” Willow said with a lusty grin, while the rest looked at her somewhat shocked.

“Oh god…I said that out loud, didn’t I?” She said, her face turning the same shade of crimson as her hair.

“Pregnancy H & H? Man…this is going to be interesting!” Faith said with a snicker.

To Be Continued…

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE dibs Cravings and mommy a raging wild fire already I love it. I love how protective and devoted Tara is but please dont leave us here I cant wait till the girls find out about the baby the love between the girls will be complete. :wtkiss = :baby

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:32 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope the cravings don't get too impossible...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:35 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:07 am 
3. Flaming O

i ditto Faith, ;D
i love seeing this story start up again!

"And I'm gonna Amen you all over again, 'cause I can't draw for shit!" - Laragh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:13 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
I'd forgotten how much I liked this story. Thanks for updating.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:30 am 
3. Flaming O

I really love this story and miss it greatly. Hope for more soon.

Post subject: UPDATE - MY FIRST - CHAPTER 108!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter One-hundred and Eight

The entire meal had been outstanding. It seemed as though the sisters had made at least one of every person’s favorite dishes.

“That was just…wow!” Buffy said, feeling the fullest that she’s felt in a long time. She leaned back rubbing her distended belly.

Faith looking down at the blonde’s tummy, reached over, placing her hand lovingly over the Slayer’s own, “Damn, B…if I didn’t know better, I’d say your sis wasn’t the only one with a bun-in-the oven!” she said, jokingly.

“Ha. Ha. More like twenty buns in the oven…those sticky buns with the brown sugar and pecans were yummalicious!” Buffy said, still savoring the sweet aftertaste.

“Honey? How are you doing?” Tara asked Willow, who was leaning back in her chair looking completely sated.

“Mmmmmm…full…sleepy…” Willow said, her eyelids hanging heavily.

“Let’s get you up to bed, baby…” Tara said, sliding her chair back, helping Willow to her feet.

“I do hate to do this, but there’s some things we need to discuss about your pregnancy, Willow.” Giles said, motioning the pair to sit back down. From the look on Tara’s face, she was not happy.

“Willow’s tired…she needs her rest!” Tara said, protectively.

“We know, dear…and we’re not trying to cause either of you any problems, but you need to know exactly what is going on.” Mira added.

Willow looked soothingly at Tara, easing the blonde’s worries.

“It’s okay, baby…just for a few minutes.” Willow said, sitting back down.
Tara moved her chair closer and took Willow’s hand in hers, their fingers intertwining.

“Alrighty…lay it on us.” Willow said, giving Tara’s hand a squeeze.

“Yes, well…as you can see, you’re already having some physical symptoms…” Giles began.

“Well…yeah! Hello! Pregnant!” Buffy said, incredulously.

“B…she’s only a week or two pregnant at the most…they usually don’t get all with the cravings and the morning yackings until a few weeks into it.” Faith explained.

“Quite right, my dear!” Mira said, smiling at the dark Slayer’s explanation. “Your baby is special…very special, as we’ve explained. While she’s in gestation…that’s when she’s most vulnerable. Because of that, she’s growing at an accelerated rate…”

“How accelerated?” Tara asked, her brow wrinkling with worry.

“At this rate, we estimate that Willow will deliver in no more than three months time.” Giles said.

“T-three m-months?” Willow stuttered. “I’m going to have a b-baby in t-three m-months?”

“Yes…give or take a few weeks here or there.” Giles said, hesitantly.

“Give or take a few weeks?! We’re not talking about delivering a package here…we’re talking about me passing something the size of a watermelon with arms and legs out of something the size of a lemon here, people…give or take a few weeks!!!??!!!” Willow babbled, obviously upset.

Tara, sensing her distress, immediately lept to her feet, her eyes burning like a bright blue flame.

Everyone in the room noticed the immediate rise in temperature.

“Tare…it’s okay…everything’s going to be okay…” Buffy said, trying to calm her sister-in-law down, realising that she was going into overload.

Mira stood, closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, holding the air in her lungs as she did so. The temperature immediately dropped in the room, and Tara looked as though she had relaxed a bit.

“I-I’m sorry…” Tara began “I d-didn’t mean t-to.”

“It’s okay, Tare…we understand.” Buffy said.

“Yeah, baby…see? It’s okay…I’m okay, the baby’s okay…it’s all good. Let’s just go up to our room and relax.” Willow suggested, gently running her hand up and down the blonde’s arm lovingly, guiding her towards the stairs.

“O-okay.” Tara said, disappearing with Willow upstairs to their room.
The rest of the group remained sitting at the table in awkward silence.

Suprisingly, Faith was the first to break the silence.

“It’s getting worse, isn’t it?” she asked.

“I’m afraid that the accelerated rate of the pregnancy has put additional stress on both of our girls…which, yes, has exacerbated Tara’s power.” Giles explained.

“So what do we do?” Buffy asked.

“We keep Willow as comfortable and safe as we can and start Tara’s training the first thing in the morning.” Mira explained.

“Will it work? All of this, I mean?” Xander asked.

“It has to…” Giles said, matter-of-factly. “…the fate of the world depends on it.”

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:47 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Willow accelerated pregnancy goes without too much problems...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 pm 
8. Vixen

Wow, pretty intense, hope Tara is able to focus and learn what she needs to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Tara is in kick ass mode , Three months wow I better get shopping for a baby gift I cant put into words how glad I am your back on the board I adore your storys my dear friend :kitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing.

Post subject: MY FIRST - CHAPTER 109 IS NOW UP!!!! UPDATED 11/06/09
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:53 am 
5. Willowhand

Chapter One-hundred and Nine

“C’mon baby…let’s go in and get all comfy…I need my Tara-snuggles.” Willow said, grinning as she tugged on Tara’s arm, guiding her into their room.

“I-I’m so s-sorry about…” Tara began, only to be interrupted by Willow’s finger, which was now placed gently across the blonde’s full lips.

“Shhh…baby…it’s okay…I understand…everybody understands.” Willow said, guiding her towards the center of the room. “Now…how about a nice hot bath…or do you just want to lay down and rest?”

Tara thought as she took a moment to take in the sight of her wife, she smiled at what she saw.

“What?” Willow asked, wondering what was going through the beautiful blonde’s mind.

“You…you’re glowing…” Tara said, feeling a rush of warmth to the very core of her body.

Willow pulled her closer “It’s you, baby…see what you do to me?” She said, gently brushing her lips across Tara’s.

Tara ran her hand lovingly across Willow’s belly, feeling the lifeforce of the child, their child, that Willow now carried in her womb.

“Mmmhmmmm….” Tara purred. “She’s so strong…I can feel her.” She said, smiling with just a hint of worry at what would be expected of this miracle child.

“Just like her mommy…” Willow said, kissing Tara once again – this time with a bit more intensity as she pulled her towards the bed.

“Just like her mommies…” Tara said, her sapphire eyes dilating as her desire intensified.

Just as they got to the bed, Willow turned, positioning Tara’s back to the bed, pushing her gently back. As Tara laid back onto the mattress, the red-head crawled up onto her, placing her knees on either side of the blonde, straddling her.

“Hmmmm…why Mrs. Rosenberg-Maclay…if I didn’t know any better, I’d say we’re experiencing a bit of …what did Faith call it? Pregnancy H & H?” Tara said with a smirk.

Willow said back, still straddling Tara. She crossed her arms and gave her best pouty look. “I hate it when she’s right about things…”

“Awww…sweetie. It’s okay…” Tara giggled, loving the red-head’s pouty display. She then ran her hands up Willow’s side, tracing feather-light circles across her thinly-clad midsection. “I’d be happy to help you with those cravings…” she said, wiggling her eyebrows Willowesquely.

Willow’s expression instantly changed from a pout to that of a child on Christmas morning.

“Yeah?” She said, hopefully.

“Oh yeah.” Tara said with a smile, tugging on the red-head’s shirt, pulling her down into her waiting embrace.

Meanwhile…

The others still sat around the table, waiting until Willow and Tara were out of earshot before continuing their conversation.

“I should go up there and keep watch.” Buffy said, getting up from the table.

“B…maybe you should just give them some alone time, you know?” Faith suggested.

“But what if…” Buffy began, only to be interrupted by Mirahannon.

“Don’t worry, child. They are safe. No one can penetrate these enchanted walls…and I assure you, the sisters and I would lay down our lives to protect them.”

“Yeah…well if nothing can penetrate these walls…why would you have to protect them?” Buffy said, protectively. “I’m going up there…” She said, turning towards the stairs.

“B…wait!” Faith said, hurrying after the petite blonde. “I’m going with you.”

The two Slayers disappeared up the staircase.

“So…G-man…call me crazy on this one…but is Will’s body going to be able to handle this? I mean…she’s so small…and if the baby’s growing that fast…” Xander asked, worried about his friend.

“We’re definitely talking some broken bones and torn muscles…at the very least!” Anya piped in.

“Giles? Is that true?” Xander asked, fear evident in his voice.

“Of course it’s true! I was a midwife for ten years…and let me tell you – even under the best circumstances…it’s not an easy process!” Anya said.

“Giles?” Xander asked, once again. Hoping that perhaps the Watcher would give him a different answer.

“Yes…well…” Giles said, uncomfortably. “Oh, bloody hell. The demon is right.” He said, exasperated.

“Ex-demon!” Anya piped in.

“Okay…so things might be a little scary…but she’ll be alright, right?” Xander asked, swallowing the bile now welling in his throat.

“Son, we’re going to do everything within our powers to make sure that both Willow and the baby make it through this.” Mirahannon said, hoping that they would be successful in this task.

To Be Continued...

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated! ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:08 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope B-girl & F-girl doesn't interfere too much on Willow & Tara...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:32 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I have a feeling that the slayers will hear and hopefully not see more then they should lol but it will serve them right for not listening to the sisters. keep it coming. :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:08 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

Thanks so much for your great feedback! I really appreciate it - and it motivates me to write more on these stories! If you have any questions about the plot or anything - please feel free to email me.

I've had a few of you ask about my book. It is entitled "Visions" by C. L. Zastrow and is a lesbian murder mystery. It is available through my website at http://www.zastrowvisions.com or also from Amazon.com and BarnesandNobles.com

Thanks for hanging in there with me - and I hope you enjoy the stories!

Keep that feedback coming!

Have a great night!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:14 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:01 pm 
5. Willowhand

Firstly - thank you to all of you for reading my stories and for leaving feedback! I really appreciate it - and it encourages me to write more!

Which brings me to this...

I have started a new W/T fanfic that has a Twilight-y flavor to it...it is entitled "Twilight Revisited"...and is now posted in the Pens section. Let me know what you think!

More updates on MY FIRST and TIMELESS to come soon!

You guys and gals are the best!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

Post subject: MY FIRST - Chapter 110 is now up! Updated 11-16-09
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:03 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter One-hundred and Ten

Tara pulled the red-head down into her waiting embrace, capturing her wife’s lips in her own. Her tongue hungrily seeking out Willow’s. Her hands slid up Willow’s sides, sliding her shirt upwards. Willow reluctantly broke contact, leaning back, still straddling Tara. She pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it in a heap on the floor. Tara looked up at her wife, slowly tracing the gentle curve’s of Willow’s midsection, coming to rest on her backside. She sat up, looking deeply into emerald eyes…

“You are so beautiful…” Tara said, mesmerized.

“As are you, my love…” Willow responded, smiling as she leaned in, gingerly licking Tara’s lower lip.

“…and soooooo vixeny!” Tara purred, smiling as she playfully nipped Willow’s chin.

“Mmmm…me? Vixeny?” Willow said, feigning innocence as she ran her hands up Tara’s torso, pulling the blonde’s shirt over her head, adding it to the pile on the floor.

“Mmmmhmmmm…” Tara said. “Now about those cravings…” she said, placing soft kisses along Willow’s shoulder, moving her way up her collarbone, coming to rest on the sweet spot of her neck.

Willow gulped, “Yes?” she said, her voice raising higher as her excitement grew.

“I think I have something that you might like…” Tara said, maintaining her hold on Willow as she slid her hand down her own body. She popped the snap on her waist, unzipping her jeans, and slid her hand inside…

“Oh goddess…Tara…” Willow moaned. As many times as the two had been intimate, she had never seen this…her wife touching herself…

Tara closed her eyes, leaning her head back, licking her lips as her finger entered her own wetness below, slowly returning, her breath ragged, she brought the now glistening finger to Willow’s lips.

The musky-sweet smell was intoxicating, and Willow accepted her gift, placing the blonde’s finger in her mouth, revelling in the taste. Tara slowly pulled her finger from Willow’s ruby-red lips, kissing her deeply, tasting herself.

“Want…more…” Willow said, pushing Tara down on the bed. She tucked her thumbs underneath Tara’s bra and pulled, effortlessly tearing the garment in two as if it had been made of paper. She decended onto Tara, kissing her before moving down onto her breasts. Tara gasped as Willow gently nipped and then flicked her tongue across her swollen nipples before taking them fully.

“Oh…Will…more…I need…” Tara panted.

Willow reluctantly abandoned Tara’s chest, licking a trail down to the blonde’s navel. She then slid Tara’s jeans off, tossing them to the floor. Tara’s underwear met the same fate as her bra, as Willow tore them from her. Looping her arms underneath Tara’s thighs, she kissed the creamy white skin, moving slowly towards her destination. Tara ran her fingers through her soft locks, pulling her closer…

“Please…Willow…” she said, breathlessly.

All too happy to comply with her wife’s request, Willow descended into Tara’s damp curls, inhaling deeply the musky sweetness that awaited her.

“Mmmm…baby…you smell so good…” Willow said, licking her lips in anticipation of what was yet to come.

Tara felt a rush of heat as Willow’s breath teased her clit, excitedly.
Willow finally extended her tongue, tasting the sweet nectar that flowed so freely from Tara. Tara let out a moan as she felt Willow’s tongue flicking across her swollen nub. The desire raged like a fire out of control.

“Need…more…” Tara said, breathlessly.

Willow knew exactly what the blonde wanted. She gently ran three fingers through Tara’s lips, coating them completely with her wetness before entering her.

“Oh…yes!” Tara yelled, feeling Willow-hand working it’s magick down below.

Willow slowly moved her fingers in and out, curling ever-so-slightly to glance Tara’s sweet-spot with every stroke as she licked and sucked Tara’s engorged clit.

“Uh…oh…yes! Godess, Willow! Yes! Yes! YES!” Tara said, feeling herself pushed over the edge, her body pulsing and contracting around Willow’s fingers as she came again, and again.

Willow dutifully lapped up every drop, wishing for more as she slid up next to her love.

“I love you…” Willow said, wrapping her arm around Tara’s midsection, placing feather-light kisses on the blonde’s shoulder.

“And I love you, my Willow…so much…” Tara said, breathing heavily, exhausted. “I was supposed to be the one helping you with YOUR cravings…”

“And you did, love…” Willow said, smiling as she licked the last bit of Tara-essence off her lips. “…good to the very last drop!”

Tara turned around, capturing Willow’s lips in her own, their tongues intertwining. Tara rolled Willow over, deepening the kiss…

“I think I’m having some cravings of my own…”

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:29 pm 
8. Vixen

Ummmm That was a good scene, looking forward to more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr want more for my cravings :glasses

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:20 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Mmmm... yummy cravings...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:02 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

Post subject: "My First" - Chapter 111 is now up!!!! Updated 12
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:47 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter One-hundred and Eleven

Buffy and Faith sat side-by-side on the floor outside Willow and Tara’s room.

“She’s gotta be okay, Faith…” Buffy said, swallowing hard at the thought of possibly losing her sister yet again.

“Red’s one tough chick, B. She’s gonna be just fine…and you’re going to be an Aunt…” Faith said, trying to raise the Slayer’s spirits.

“Yeah…I am, aren’t I?” Buffy said, smiling at the thought.

“Yep…Auntie B…hey, just like in that old TV show…what was it? Mayberry something-or-other…” Faith joked.

“What about you? Hmmm? Auntie Faith?” Buffy said, smiling.

“I don’t know about that…” Faith said, skeptically.

“What? I think you’ll make a great Aunt…protective, fun, sexy as hell…” Buffy said, with a smirk.

“Oh yeah?” Faith said, raising an eyebrow, grinning.

“Definitely…” Buffy said, giving Faith’s hand a squeeze.

“Hey…who’d of thought a couple of years ago we’d be sitting here, talking about kids...” Faith said, laughing.

“I don’t know…” Buffy said, thinking back.

“What do you mean?” Faith said, a bit surprised.

“There was a time…back then…when things were pretty serious between us…and…I don’t know…I might have thought about kids once or twice.” Buffy admitted.

“Seriously, B?”

Buffy nodded yes.

“Wow…I mean, not wow in a bad way…just wow, in a surprised way…” Faith said, trying to reassure the blonde that it was alright.

“Yep…kinda crazy, huh? I shouldn’t have said anything…”

“No, B…it’s fine…really…it’s actually kinda cool. I never really thought that would ever be a possibility for us, you know? Together or not…we’re Slayers and all…not exactly what you’d call ‘normal’…” Faith explained.

“Yeah…I do think it’s possible, though…I seem to remember hearing some story about one of the Slayers before me having a kid…” Buffy said.

“Huh…interesting.”

“I’m not saying we should…you know…” Buffy said, backpedalling.

“No…totally…I understand…I mean, us? Parents? Please!” Faith said, laughing.

“I know, right? Pfffft!” Buffy said.

“Kid would be totally cute though…your hair…your eyes…my cat-like reflexes…” Faith mused.

Buffy swiftly elbowed her in the gut, causing Faith to double over.

“Damn, B!” Faith said, checking her ribs.

“Cat-like reflexes, eh?” Buffy said, snickering.

Meanwhile…

Willow laid on her back, Tara draped across her midsection, both basking in the afterglow of a torrid session of lovemaking.

“I love you…so…much!” Willow said, a goofy smile spreading across her face.

Tara giggled hugging Willow as she placed a soft kiss on her belly.

“What are you thinking?” Willow asked, running her fingers through Tara’s soft blonde locks.

“Mmm…I don’t know…just thinking about you…the baby…our family…it’s just…this is so much more than I ever dared hope for…you know?” Tara said, smiling contently.

“Baby, you deserve this and so much more! If I could give you the world, I would…” Willow said, placing a kiss on the top of Tara’s head.

“I have everything I want…right here…”

“Do you think she knows how much we love her already? I mean…I know that she’s just like this little tiny peanut floating around in there…but do you think she knows? Do you think she feels it?” Willow asked.

Tara instinctively placed her hand directly over the small bulge in Willow’s lower abdomen, as she did, the fetus became more active, nudging Willow for the first time.

“Ooooh!” Willow said, a bit taken aback by the movement within her. “She moved! Did you feel that?!”

Tara said nothing, but instead – shifted her hand slightly on the bump, her face in a look of concentration.

“Tara? Baby?” Willow said.

“She loves you…no…she adores you…” Tara said, still focusing.

“You can…hear her?”

“It’s not really…something I can hear…it’s…I can feel her emotions…” Tara said, grinning as she continued. “She loves us…and she’s…excited…almost…kind of like…she’s impatient…she wants to be able to see us…Godess…is this what you feel like when you’re getting all pouty because something isn’t happening as fast as you would like it to?”

“Hey now! I do not get pouty!” Willow said, matter-of-factly. “I just get a bit excited about things, that’s all.”

Tara shifted her hand a bit more to the left.

“I think she’s asleep…” Tara said, replacing her hand with a soft kiss. “…goodnight, sweet baby girl…Mommy and I will see you soon…”

Tara moved up onto Willow’s chest, settling into her embrace.

“She loves us?” Willow asked, feeling a bit overwhelmed, as tears started pooling in her emerald eyes.

“She adores us baby…so much…it’s just…I don’t know…so pure. I’ve never felt anything like it…” Tara said, reassuringly.

“We should start thinking of names.” Willow suggested.

“Do you have any ideas?”

“Maybe…” Willow said, remembering a certain dream that she’d had. “What about you? Do you have any in mind?”

“There is one I was thinking of…” Tara said. “You go first.”

“No…you go!” Willow said, smiling.

“Okay…on the count of three…we’ll each say the name we’re thinking of at the same time.” Tara suggested. “One…two…three!”

“Ashley.” Both said, simultaneously.

“I like it…I like it a lot…” Willow said, smiling.

“Couldn’t agree with you more, my love…” Tara cooed, smiling as she remembered visions of the little red-haired, blue-eyed girl.

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:21 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I really liked how both Willow and Tara thought Ashley as a name for their baby... I hope that Buffy & Faith agree to have a baby...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:25 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:54 am 
8. Vixen

Very sweet, I love thinking about them as parents.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:25 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update please :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next