The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW FIC!!! - AU - "Timeless"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 am 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

I haven't forgotten you! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. My life has been all crazy with doing book signings, speaking at film festivals, and still working for the government. I am going to re-read everything that I've written and get back into the swing of things - so hopefully I'll have an update soon for you all. I hate to keep you all hanging - and hope to finish both this story and MY FIRST before the end of the year. Hang in there! Thanks for all of your support!

You guys are the best!

FIRESIGN :kgeek

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:33 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

YYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Welcome home my frined !!!!!!! Have missed you badly!!!

Post subject: UPDATE!!!! CHAPTER 77 IS NOW UP!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:10 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN

“Willow…we need salt!” Maggie said, taking charge of the situation. “Logan, do you have your medicine bag with you?”

Willow rushed to the cupboard, retrieving an earthenware jar from one of the shelves. “Got it!”

“Never time travel without it!” She said, reaching into the pocket of her jeans, retrieving the small velvet pouch. She opened it, dumping it’s contents, a number of stones, into her hand.

“Tara…we’ll need elemental candles. Do you have them?” Maggie asked.

Tara quickly went to she and Willow’s bed, removing a small chest from underneath. Opening the top, she reached in, taking out a package bundled in what appeared to be a type of muslin. She brought them to the others, who were already standing at the ready.

“Alright…looks like we’re in business!” Maggie said. “Willow, take the salt and make a circle around all of us.”

Willow immediately began pouring the salt in a thin line around herself and the others.

“Logan, place the stones in the center of the circle.” She said with a nod.
Logan took the stones, one-by-one, and placed them in the center of the circle, saying “Red Jasper…to protect us from those from the dark. Serpentine…to protect us from those who wish to poison our souls. Onyx…to protect us from those who wish us sorrow and grief. Malachite…to protect us from all evil. Amethyst…to protect us from ourselves and our fears…” The last stone in her hand was a small yellow-gold crystal.

“Give the citrine to Willow.” Maggie said, quizzically.

Without question, Logan handed the crystal to Willow, who was just completing the circle.

“Me?” Willow asked, looking somewhat puzzled.

“Yes, child. You are fire, the destroyer. When the time comes, hold the crystal to your forehead. It will increase your power ten-fold…but you must not waiver…your power must stay within the light.”

Willow gulped in an attempt to quash the acid rising in the back of her thoat, she knew this was going to be one of the most difficult things she had ever done, but she also knew that she could not fail…the lives of her family depended on it.

“H-here…” Tara said, handing the wrapped package to Maggie, glancing over to Willow, forcing a tentative half-smile in an attempt to quell her wife’s growing fears.

“Thank you, dear.” She said. Taking the package, she gently folded back the cloth, revealing four colored candles within. Handing the green candle to Tara, she said “Take this, you child of the earth. Your love keeps all around you grounded.” Tara took the candle and sat at the north side of the circle, crossing her legs into the lotus position. Handing the white candle to Logan, she said, “Take this, you child of the air. Your strength lifts the spirits of those around you.” Logan took the candle and sat at the east side of the circle. Handing the red candle to Willow, she said “Take this, you child of fire. Your power and light shall show show the way, burning all who seek to destroy those around you.” Willow sat at the south side of the circle, folding her legs into the same position as the others. Holding the blue candle in her hands, Maggie said “I am a child of the water. My power is to cleanse and purify all around me.” As soon as Maggie joined the others at the north side of the circle, a rush of electricity joined the four as one.

Maggie touched the green candle, now within Tara’s hands, and the candle ignited. “I invoke the element of the north!” Touching the white candle, igniting it within Logan’s hands, she spoke “I invoke the element of the east!” Touching Willow’s red candle, it ignited, burning twice as brightly as the others. “I invoke the element of the south!” Finally, raising her blue candle above her head, Maggie spoke “I invoke the element of the north!” and her blue candle burnt with a cobalt blue flame. “I invoke all the four elements by my side all that wish me harm shall not pass,so mote it be!”

In that moment, Duncan arrived at the door of the cottage, blowing it from it’s hinges. A malevolent acrid wind immediately swirled throughout the room, but the women did not waiver.

“Earth - protect me from north and around. Block and crush those who threaten us!” Maggie said. Just as she spoke a swirling cloud of dust formed from Tara’s core. speeding towards Duncan, it eveloped the warlock in the blast, pealing the skin from his body, bit-by-bit.

“Air – protect me from the east and around, blow and send back all who seek to do us harm!” A white cyclone now emanated from Logan, speeding to join Tara’s barrage on Duncan.

“Fire – protect me from the south and around. Burn and banish all who taint the light with darkness!” With that, Willow, clutching the red candle in one hand, and the citrine in the other, burst into a column of fire.

Duncan, now red and raw from the first two barrages, was hit with a flame so intense that nothing could withstand it. He let out a gurgling scream as his remaining flesh charred and fell from his bones.

Finally, Maggie raised the blue candle and spoke, “Water – protect me from the west and all around. Wash away and cleanse all who soil and taint our lives with death!” With that, a column of water shot towards the now charred remains of Duncan, pulverizing what remained and forcing it through the doorway with a whoosh. “Blessed be!” She finished.

“Blessed be!” The others said, completing the spell.

And suddenly…the world went quiet….

To Be Continued....

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated!
:pride

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:26 pm 
3. Flaming O

This was FREAKING AWESOME!!! :party :pinky :party

Thanks and Welcome Back!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:25 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope Willow stays in the light side when she confronts Duncan...

Welcome back!

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:26 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Oh my you come back with a storm of vengeance this is one hell of an update my friend more I say soon. I love it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:09 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
That was awesome.

I can't even...words don't...just awesome.

Can't wait to read more and super glad that you're back!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

Glad to see you all, as well! I'll try to get another update onto Timeless sometime this week...however, I will be updating MY FIRST before posting another installment here...just to keep things fair. ;-)

Take care and thanks! Keep that feedback coming! I'll be lurking around!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:30 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

it's soooo good too see you didn't abandon this fic..scratch that..these fics.. :party
gimme more..gimme more :pinky
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:34 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:45 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
I Love this story. Can't wait for you to continue!

Post subject: TIMELESS - CHAPTER 78 IS NOW UP!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:51 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER SEVENTY – EIGHT

The four women sat motionless within the circle, each waiting for someone else to make the first movement or sound. Finally, Logan broke the silence.

“Is that it? Did we do it?” She asked, hesitantly, as though speaking was going to trigger another attack.

“We did it.” Maggie said with a relieved smile.

Willow and Tara exhaled with relief, instinctively reaching for one another.

“You did it, my Willow! I knew you could!” Tara said, smothering the redhead in kisses.

“I…we…it’s over?” Willow said, still somewhat dumbfounded.

“Duncan is gone…he won’t be back…ever. But it’s far from over, dear. It’s time.” Maggie said, bringing their impromtu celebration to a speedy halt.

“Time?” Tara asked, hesitantly.

“Yes…it’s time for us ALL to return to the future and face our destinies.” Maggie said.

“Now? B-but…I thought w-we’d have t-time to get r-ready…” Tara said, becoming flustered at the thought of leaving the place that had been her home…and more importantly, their home…

Willow, sensing her distress, pulled her closer into her embrace. “Baby…shhhh…it’s gonna be alright…I promise…”

“It’s best if we go now…we have everything we need, including the circle.” Logan explained.

“B-but what if I d-don’t fit in?” Tara said, looking up to Willow with tears in her eyes.

“You’re going to fit in just fine, baby…I promise…everybody’s going to love you…just like I do! Well…not exactly like I do…but you know what I mean!” Willow babbled. She gently held the blonde’s face in her hand, “As long as we’re together, baby…everything will be fine. I love you.”

“I l-love you…my Willow.” Tara said, placing a soft kiss upon the red-head’s lips.

“Okay ladies, to your places.” Maggie said, motioning for them to return to their original places within the circle.

Once in place, they began the spell…

Each woman extended their right arm with open hand, sweeping it in an arc, starting clockwise, then reversing - tracing the path of the casting circle…

“The tie that binds, the eye that sees…the blood that flows through thee and me…” they began chanting.

“The blood must flow…to trace the line…I with yours…and yours with mine.”

Maggie took the athame from her cloak, making a small incision in the palm of her hand. She passed the knife to Logan, who followed suit, and then to Willow and finally to Tara. Once the blood flowed from each of their hands, they placed them together, the crimson trickles flowing together into one…

“The blood now flows…the line now forms…through fairer skies…and rougher storms. So take us now…on wings to fly…the line to follow…throughout the skies. Black as the abyss, as dark as the night, these powers we summon, our souls to take flight. Forward through the ages, traveling through time, we summon you mages, your power with thine. Deliver us there,this time that we seek, and keep unawares, our secrets not speak.”

Droplets of crimson splashed to the floor…

“Accept this our offering, our blood that falls there, as inside the circle, the time line to tear!"

As the women uttered the final words of the spell, the four were enveloped in a flash of blue light, spinning through time.

Meanwhile…

It had been a matter of minutes since they had completed the cloaking spell…

“…so that’s how you became a Watcher.” Xander mused.

Suddenly, both Slayers looked as though they had heard something, becoming instantly on guard.

“You feel that, B.?” Faith asked.

“Yeah…guys…I think maybe that cloaking spell backfired…something’s coming…” Buffy said, instinctively assuming a fighting stance, ready to face whatever was about to confront them, Faith ready by her side.

The room grew instantly cold, to the point that they could see the mist from their breath hanging in the air. The energy grew, culminating in a bright blue flash, momentarily blinding everyone within the room.

Buffy’s eyes were the first to recover…as they did, a look of relief – followed by a smile, spread across her face as she uttered two words…

“They’re back!”

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:15 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Big yay for Duncan being gone for good... I hope Willow is able to quell Tara's fears and help her adjust...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

ooooooohh great update we are almost there come on come on I am on the edge!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:59 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:51 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey loving the fact that you updated this story!!

However I noticed a small typo ...

Quote:
As soon as Maggie joined the others at the north side of the circle, a rush of electricity joined the four as one.

I think Maggie should be positioned on the West side of the circle considering that Tara was already sitting on the north side and Logan (Air) was sitting on the East side! :D

Please keep the updates coming!!! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

Post subject: TIMELESS - CHAPTER 79 IS NOW UP!!!!! UPDATED 11/5/09
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:33 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE

Willow maintained a firm grip on Tara’s hand as their ‘ride’ seemed to come to an abrupt stop. She quickly put her arms around her to steady her as they all regained their bearings.

Buffy was the first to run towards the women, stopping just short of grabbing Willow in her arms, as she saw that the blonde in her firm embrace was clearly overwhelmed.

“Buffy!” Willow said, grinning widely.

“Will!” The Slayer said, excitedly. She was extremely relieved and ecstatic at Willow’s return, and although she understood why the witch had done what she did, she couldn’t help but be a bit peeved at her beloved friend putting herself in jeopardy like that. “I’m so glad you’re back…don’t EVER do anything like that again…do you hear me?!”

Tara felt confused and overwhelmed by everything. Every motion and every word that was said seemed to be exaggerated, as though all of her senses were hyperactive. She started to feel woozy, her head swimming before everything faded to black.

“Tara!” Willow said, struggling to hold the blonde up as she passed out. Buffy quickly lent a hand, lifting the girl easily into her arms. She walked, Willow in tow, to the couch and laid Tara down on the soft cushions.

“Maggie, Logan…I’m sorry…is everything alright?” Giles asked.

“We’re fine, just fine. Let’s let Tara get some air. I think the trip back was a bit much for her.” Maggie said, guiding Logan and the others outside, while Willow and Buffy attended to Tara.

Willow lovingly knelt beside the couch, holding Tara’s hand in hers, keeping watch over her love. The Slayer couldn’t help but notice the scene’s parallel to that of ‘Sleeping Beauty’, with her friend watching over her true love.

“She’s beautiful, Wills.” Buffy said, placing a comforting hand on the red-head’s shoulder.

“She’s my life, Buff. I can’t wait for you to meet her…” Willow said, placing a soft kiss on Tara’s forehead. As though a scene from the faerytale itself, Tara slowly opened her eyes.

“Will…?” She said, weakly, trying to sit up.

“Shhhh…baby…you’re okay. Just rest.” Willow said, easing her back onto the cushions.

Tara blinked, fuzzy figures coming into focus. She saw a small blonde girl who exuded strength and power, standing behind her love, and deducted instantly that this must be the Slayer.

“Is t-this…” she began, only to be interrupted by Willow.

“Baby…this is Buffy. Buffy…this is Tara…my wife.” Willow said.

“Wow, Will…wife…you guys are…married?” Buffy said, with a tinge of sadness. Willow was more like her sister than a friend…and she’d always thought that they would be there for each other’s ‘big day’.

“It was just beautiful, Buffy…perfect!” Willow said, remembering. “She’s perfect.”

“W-we’re perfect.” Tara said, managing a weak smile as she reached up, lovingly caressing the red-head’s face.

Suddenly feeling as though three was a crowd, Buffy cleared her throat
and took a step back from the couple.

“I’m gonna go check on the others…can I get you guys anything?” She said, trying to be helpful.

“A cold cloth…and a glass of water, maybe?” Willow suggested.

“I-it’s okay, b-baby…I’m f-fine.” Tara stammered.

“Cold cloth and a water for the lady…coming up!” Buffy said, leaving the room.

“You okay, baby?” Willow asked.

“Just a l-little woozy…t-that first step was a d-doozy.” Tara joked, weakly.

“Yeah…I gotta tell ya…it doesn’t get any better the more times that you do it!” Willow placed her free hand on Tara’s belly. “Everything okay with our baby girl?”

“Everything’s f-fine...”

Just then Buffy returned with the cold cloth and a bottle of water.

“Here ya go!” she said, handing the items to Willow. “No…no tip…I insist…now what’s this about a baby girl?”

Willow couldn’t contain herself, she looked at Tara as if to ask if it was alright to tell her. Tara nodded her approval.

“Our baby girl…” Willow grinned. “Buff…Tara and I are having a baby!”

“Holy crap! Are you sure? What do you need? Should I boil water?!” Buffy said in a panic.

“Whoa…not right now!” Willow said.

Tara couldn’t help but giggle at the Slayer’s response.

“Tara’s only a few weeks along…but it’s true…we’re having a baby…our baby…” Willow, overcome with love for her wife, turned and placed her lips softly on Tara’s. Slowly the kiss escalated.

“Alllrighty then…I’m just gonna give you guys a little more time alone…” Buffy said, obviously uncomfortable again.

“No, Buffy, wait!” Willow said, stopping mid-kiss. “Can you ask the others to come in? I want to introduce them to my wife.” she said, proudly.

“You got it…be right back…” Buffy said, exiting the room once again. She marvelled at the love that the two witches obviously shared, and wondered if she, too, would feel that way some day…

To Be Continued....

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated! :kgeek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:57 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Were here see me dancing :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana I am so happy that Tara is back in the present with her wife. I love how Buffy understood the love that the girls had between them I cant wait to see the gang meet Tara and watch them in our time living, loving, with there child. :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:22 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness...

Quote:
“Our baby girl…” Willow grinned. “Buff…Tara and I are having a baby!”

“Holy crap! Are you sure? What do you need? Should I boil water?!” Buffy said in a panic.

“Whoa…not right now!” Willow said.
:rofl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:01 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

awesome update and I too hope Buffy finds someone to love (that's not a vampire would be nice!!) :D

-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:34 am 
3. Flaming O

Sooo Sleepy....
But I Had To Keep Reading One I Started, It's Like One Of Those Books That Just Suck The Life Out Of You Because It Keeps Calling You Back...
"Read Me... Read Me"

Though I Am Very In Love With This Story, It Is Completely Confusing To The Point Where My Brain Started To Melt (that could be because i started reading it at like, 2 in the morning) But I Eventually Started To Get The Jist. Though I Am Really Confused About This Part: They Brought The Baby From The Past, Soooo She Is In Sense... Her Own Grandma!
:lmao

I'm Sorry But I Couldn't Help But Point That Out!

~Kiss and Cuddles~
J

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:00 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hi there Firesign,
I can't believe I didn't find this fic when you started writing it, but I'm so happy I have the chance to read it now and I really appreciate that after years gone by, you return to finish this beautiful piece of writing! Did I hear something about book signing? Any title I should keep my eyes peeled for to read more from your pen? I'll be here to wait for updates, as patient as any other kitten :kitty

Ciao!
-Nen

~The Show Must Go On by Queen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

Thanks so much for your great feedback! I really appreciate it - and it motivates me to write more. I'm sorry that some of you are confused on the plot...I tend to like a lot of plot twists and turns...and this piece is no exception. If you have any questions - please feel free to email me - and I'll try to straighten things out for ya! ;-)

As for my book - it's entitled "Visions" by C. L. Zastrow and is a lesbian based murder mystery. It is available through my website at http://www.zastrowvisions.com or from Amazon.com or Barnes and Nobles.com

Thanks for reading! Hang in there - I hope to post another update within the next few days.

Have a great night!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

Post subject: TIMELESS - CHAPTER 80 IS NOW UP!!!! UPDATED 11/07/09
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:33 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER EIGHTY

Outside, Giles questioned Maggie and Logan on the events that had occurred when the two travelled back in time. Maggie had filled he and the others in on the majority of events, including the destruction of Duncan.

“So you were able to utilize an elemental banishing spell to get rid of this Duncan?” Giles said, somewhat skeptically.

“Yes, Giles…” Maggie answered.

“I’m sorry…I don’t mean to question your knowledge in the craft…but are you sure that you actually were able to destroy him? According to everything that I’ve read, he wielded an immense amount of dark magicks…and I’ve not seen an elemental banishing spell that would have been powerful enough to do the trick.” Giles explained.

“I’m not sure that you realize just how powerful Willow and Tara are, Rupert.” Maggie began.

“Why don’t you fill us in, there, Maggie.” Faith suggested.

“Tara is very skilled and extremely powerful. Her magicks are based in light and the elements. Willow, likewise, wields immense power; and although much of her magicks are based in light, she also commands some of the dark arts.”

“Yes, well…I know she’s dabbled a bit in areas that she shouldn’t have. I’ve tried to teach her…but sometimes necessity dictated that she do what was needed to accomplish the task at hand.” The Watcher explained.

“Kind of an ‘improvise, adapt, and overcome’ type of thing…I can respect that.” Faith said, knowing all too well the lure of the dark side.

“But she mustn’t…and I can’t stress this enough…she absolutely must not utilize her dark powers.” Maggie insisted.

“Hey…living on the hellmouth here…sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get by. You can’t fault Red for that.” Faith said, uncharacteristically sticking up for Willow.

“I’m not faulting anyone…but you have to understand…dark magicks are like a drug…they lure you in…and then end up poisoning you. Tara has begun teaching Willow how to handle her powers and how to utilize elemental magicks rather than ‘other paths’.”

“That’s good, right?” Xander asked.

“Most certainly…the two together can be virtually unstoppable…if Willow maintains her path on the straight and narrow.”

“So straight and narrow it is…” Xander said, confident that his friend would make the right choice.

“From the way she was holding on to that blonde in there, I’d hardly say ‘straight’ is an option.” Anya said with a snicker.

Just then, Buffy appeared.

“Hey guys…Wills wants to introduce you guys to Tara…” she said.

“Is everybody okay?” Logan asked.

“Yeah…Tara’s just a little woozy from the time travelly thing…Will’s taking good care of her.” Buffy answered.

“I’m sure she is.” Maggie said, smiling. “I think Logan and I will just stay out here for a while. Give you all a chance to catch up with Willow and meet Tara.”

“Are you sure?” Giles asked.

“Absolutely. Now run along…I get the feeling it’s not good to keep that fiesty red-head waiting.” Maggie said.

“You got that right!” Xander said, “Been there, done that. We’re going in.”

Xander reached for Anya’s hand, leading her in.

Meanwhile…

“Baby?” Tara said, feeling a bit better. “C-can you help me sit up…I don’t want to meet the rest of your family laying back on this…what did you say it was?”

“The couch…” Willow said, with a smile.

“The c-couch.”

Willow gently assisted Tara into an upright position, taking her place on the cushion next to her just as the rest of the group, minus Maggie and Logan, entered the room. However, she wasn’t there long. As soon as she saw Xander, she jumped from the couch, reaching him in one leap – enveloping him in a tight bear hug.

“Xander!”

“Wills…I missed you so much!” Xander said, realizing how relieved he was to have his Willow back. “Where ya been? You didn’t call…didn’t write…”

Willow grinned. “Yeah…you know me…never was much of a writer…and the cell phone reception back then was just horrible!” She joked.

“Xander’s mine you know.” Anya piped in, feeling a bit jealous at the close physical contact currently going on between the two.

“Nice to see you too, Anya…” Willow said, shifting her attention to Giles.

“Giles…” She said, jumping into his waiting arms. “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to…”

“Shhhh…no sorries, alright? You’re back in one piece…that’s all that matters.” The Watcher said, kissing the crown of his red-haired charge’s head. “Now who is this lovely lady that you’ve brought back here with you?” he asked, looking over at Tara, who was now hanging her head shyly.

“Everybody…” Willow said, returning to the couch, sitting down and putting her arm around Tara possessively. “This is my wife…Tara.”

Tara looked up, smiling at the group. Although she hadn’t met them before, she felt a certain connection to them, through Willow.

Xander was the first to welcome her, walking over to the couch he bent down, taking her hand in his, and kissed her on the cheek.
“Welcome to the family, Tara!” He said, enthusiastically. “You got yourself one heck of a gal there…take care of her for me, will ya?”

“A-absolutely.” Tara said, smiling a crooked smile.

“Tara…so nice to meet you!” Giles said, cupping Tara’s hand in his own. “Welcome…and congratulations to you both!”

“T-thank you, Mr. Giles.”

“Nice job, Red…definitely five-by-five!” Faith said from the background.

“F-five-by-five?” Tara asked, looking to Willow for an explanation.

“Don’t ask me…it’s some kind of super-secret Slayer code or something…” Willow said, giving Faith a bit of a look.

“Guys…listen…I hate to cut this short, but Tara’s still feeling kinda woozy....and I know there’s lots to do and stuff…but I think we need to get a little rest before we tackle the big stuff…k?” Willow said, hoping her loved ones would understand.

“No problem, Wills.” Buffy said, “Just give me a sec to clean things up – and your room at Casa del Summers will be ready and waiting…”

“C-casa del Summers?” Tara said, quizzically.

“It’s Buffy’s house, baby…we’ll be staying in my room…which will now officially be ‘our’ room…but still some spell leftovers there…”

“Oh…okay.” Tara said, still somewhat overwhelmed by her surroundings.

“B…need some help with that?” Faith asked.

“Yeah…sure!” Buffy said, touched that the once-dark Slayer would offer…especially since the magicks had always kinda given Faith the wiggins…
Buffy led the way and the two disappeared through the doorway.

Meanwhile…outside…

“What’s up, Gran?” Logan asked, wondering why her grandmother had obviously wanted to discuss something privately.

Maggie took the girls hands in her own…”I know that this has been a lot to deal with in the last few days…but I’m afraid our mission has just begun.”

“Why am I not liking the sound of this?” Logan asked, seeing the worry in the older woman’s eyes.

“What I’m about to tell you is going to be difficult…but I assure you…I wouldn’t ask you to do this if there were any other way…”

“Okay…”

“Listen to me carefully…” Maggie said, leaning forward, speaking in a whisper…

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:20 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

awesome update!! :D I'm loving the mystery and the suspense! :D

-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:40 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I sure hope Tara keeps Willow "straight" and narrow... I'm kinda worried about Maggie's mission...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:47 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Mystery...Suspense...Intrigue...

Man, I am loving this story.

Poor Tara, having to adapt to 21st century living. I'm confident in Willow and the scoobies to guide her through it though.

I'm also perplexed and fascinated by Willow and Tara's baby being in the present (you know, in utero, but still) along with their generations of grandchildren who've already been born. Very, very interesting.

I can't wait to see what Maggie and Logan were discussing and how Tara continues to adapt.

This story is just amazing

:peace

ps I totally just bought your book, can't wait to read it :party

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Post subject: Re: TIMELESS - CHAPTER 80 IS NOW UP!!!! UPDATED 11/07/09
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:46 am 
3. Flaming O

FIRESIGN wrote:
“What I’m about to tell you is going to be difficult…but I assure you…I wouldn’t ask you to do this if there were any other way…”

“Okay…”

“Listen to me carefully…” Maggie said, leaning forward, speaking in a whisper…

I Am Soooo Not Liking The Sound Of That...
That Is The Sound Of Someone Being Noble And Self-Sacrificing,
It's The Sound Of Someone... Going To Die.
*uses a completely horrible sounding British accent*
And The Plot Thickens
~J

Last edited by Vamp_Willz on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:18 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next