The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Caged Angels
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:57 am 
9. Gay Now

This is a great fic and is beautifully written. Please continue :pray

~Taz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:51 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
A new chapter - two new chapters! Yay :party

I like Willow's musing about her situation, friend or doctor to Tara. It's interesting because her actions can't really be classified as one and not the other - she is a doctor, and those are the skills she's calling on to help Tara, and her desire as a doctor to help and heal. But she's exceeded her professional boundaries, because she felt it was necessary - partly professionally herself, as Tara wasn't getting the care that, as a doctor, she felt she should. But it puts her in this interesting, informal place, where she can ponder how she feels. And even though she's continuing to try to help Tara, well, a friend would do just the same.

Donnie's interesting too, in an entirely less likeable way. I liked at the beginning of the first of these two chapters, when he 'tried' to loom, and later on when Paula was thinking how much like his father he was... There's something pitiful about him, a sense that he's not his own person, just a shadow of his father, and what little will of his own he does have he misdirects into trying to be more like Donald Sr.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:48 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

YAY update finally!!!! LOVE IT!!! PLEASE CONTINUE!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:18 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Finally, this story returns, just to leave us hanging on the edge of our seats, always wanting more. What evilness lurks in Donnie's mind, and will Tara EVER remember and make a complete recovery???

You must continue soon to answer these questions and stop torturing us kittens. That is a direct order from Cap'n Dykey Dyke.

Great job! More soon please.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

Post subject: Caged Angels (update)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:08 am 
9. Gay Now

* Special thank you for those who continue to follow this story. Truly sorry about the delay… life, you know. It may help to read the last update again.

Chapter Twenty-One

Willow closed the spare bedroom door with a slight click and tiptoed down the hall to her own room. Once she and Tara had returned from their picnic, the blonde had gone to lie down and left the doctor with her thoughts.

Closing her cellular phone and tossing it onto her bed, Willow sighed and flopped down on the mattress next to the device. She had been trying to reach Giles for the past hour and had left several messages, none of which have been returned. The redhead knew Giles was not childish enough to be avoiding her, but she also knew that he could be forgetful enough to have turned off his phone and forgot it was off.

Worrying her bottom lip to the point of irritation, Willow stopped biting the sore flesh and grabbed her notepad from the nightstand. The once blank page had been covered with random words and thoughts within the past hour, and the doctor had to take a moment to figure out her own writing. Despite her poorly written notes, one word clearly stood out in the sea of scribbling - Patience. She remembered the uncertainty that had covered Tara’s eyes during lunch and reminded herself for the millionth time that her every question would not be revealed over night.

Knowing this, there was still some part of her that wished human lives were told like storybooks where you could skip to the end. At least then she would know more about what was going on and how to help… if she could. She knew that in life there are things that people are simply too powerless to determine the outcome of. So helpless that they just become another piece of the ever growing puzzle of people who just accepted what life had given them.

As a doctor, was she also just another piece? Doctors treat, they heal, and they try to help even when there is little or no hope. So why did she still feel so helpless and like she wasn’t doing enough?

It would take time for Tara to finish peeling back the dark shadows to remember herself, Willow just hoped that it wouldn’t be too late.

~~~

Giles followed Dr. Christianson down the long corridor that housed the many patients that Pines View deemed the most unstable. The screams and loud, incoherent muttering bounced off the bright white walls, testaments of the tormented lives behind closed doors.

He had observed the younger doctor’s practices for the better part of an hour and had not seen or found what he was looking for; evidence of foul play. Christianson’s actions were those of any typical doctor whose profession had fallen into a routine. He skimmed over patient charts, administered medication and left his patients after a quick visit.

Despite what he had seen so far, Giles knew that a one day tour throughout the hospital would not reveal every secret about the institution. He knew that he was there to help Willow and possibly find any connection between Tara’s past, Pines View, and what it meant for his protégé.

As they continued down the hallway, Dr. Christianson stopped abruptly. Giles, still lost in his thoughts, bumped into the young man.

At the end of the hall, two orderlies were half dragging, half carrying a young man toward a room off to the left. The patient’s drug induced appearance was ghostly; dark circles surrounded his squinted eyes contrasting the chalky whiteness of his lips. It was a familiar look in psychiatric hospitals, but Giles still felt a pang of sadness at the sight.

“That’s our guy,” Christianson said, looking down at his chart as he and Giles started toward the room.

Even with the patient’s current state, the orderlies stood guard on either side of the open door.

“Josh Clark,” Dr. Christianson said, looking through the sheets of paper clipped to his chart, “Admitted four years ago. No next of kin. Showed signs of severe schizophrenia and was admitted by the state. This one’s a real fruitcake.” He smiled back at Giles, his lips wavering a little when the other doctor did not smile back, obviously not finding the situation amusing.

“Three weekly injections of Prolixin to control his outbursts and this is what you get.” Giles studied the man sprawled across his mattress as Christianson finished.

The older doctor’s brow crumpled, “Has he ever shown signs of improvement?”

“No,” Christianson frowned as if Giles had just asked the most idiotic question he had ever heard, “We don’t usually monitor patients on this floor for improvement.” The statement surprised Giles who waited for the doctor to finish, “They’re what we like to call ‘lifers’; only one way out.” He said, scribbling some notes on his chart and nodding to the orderlies, signaling that he was finished.

“So,” Giles paused, barely attempting to keep the annoyance out of his voice, “Why bother with medication if it’s hopeless?”

“We’re not animals, Doctor Giles,” Christianson said, not liking the tone of Giles’ voice. “Despite your disapproval of our practices, this is still a hospital. We do what we can.”

Christianson’s attention was drawn to the man behind Giles who had just rounded the corner. A quick head motion and the doctor excused himself, leaving Giles with his thoughts.

Giles busied himself by looking around at the other rooms housed by the long corridor. He shot a glance toward Doctor Christianson and saw him talking with an older man down the hall. Their conversation was hushed; however, Giles could sense by the way the older gentleman kept looking up at him that their exchange involved him.

After a few moments, Christianson’s visitor left. He stood, watching the older man walk away until he seemed to manage enough resolve to join Giles outside his patient’s now closed door.

“Is there a problem?” Giles asked, hoping that his visit wasn’t over before he found what he was looking for – something he had yet to figure out.

Christianson shook his head, “Nothing to worry about.” He motioned to the still present orderlies, “Shall we?” He asked, directing his question to Giles who nodded and followed the younger man to the next door.

Whatever Christianson and the stranger had talked about, Giles knew it was important. He also knew that he would have to change his judgmental mindset if he was going to find out what it was.

~~~

After five or so minutes of “casually” touring Paula’s small house, Donnie had come up empty-handed in his search for Tara. The young man surveyed the living room with distaste. If his sister wasn’t here, she was definitely close.

“Can I get you boys something to drink?” Paula asked. She had already unpacked her grocery bags but needed an excuse to busy herself in the kitchen and to escape Donnie’s scrutinizing eyes.

Once again, she recognized the similarities between the McClay men. Being the only other male in the household had given Donnie tremendous power over everyone that wasn’t his father, especially Tara and the decisions that impacted her life. And Paula knew that he had used his power to every advantage.

“Got any beer?” Donnie asked, scrunching his nose when Paula listed her selection of beverages, beer not included. Ricky, who had silently stood in the corner since arriving at Paula’s house, was satisfied with a glass of water. His cousin, on the other hand, declined anything that wasn’t beer.

Paula had a good view of the living room from the kitchen and deliberately took her time getting Ricky’s drink. Not because she didn’t like the young man, she simply needed more time to gather her thoughts.

How would she approach the topic of her daughter’s whereabouts? A distracted look kept her mind in the past as she automatically reached into the cabinet for a glass. What was it that made her want to search for her daughter after so many years? It was a question she had been asking herself for the past couple of weeks. Was it forgiveness, a need to find closure that drove her?

Several nights ago she had gone through her old stuff and found that there was nothing left of her daughter’s life that she could still touch. Smells on clothing that had once lingered had adapted to its environment. Even pictures, the few she had, seemed to have lost their familiarity.

But there was hope, wasn’t there? The young woman she had gone to for help was her only shot at finding something – anything. Paula knew that her choice in help was odd; an attorney turned impromptu PI.

The police were so often burdened with missing person’s cases that it was hard to decipher which person needed to be found the most or meant the most and to whom. From Robin’s public profile, Paula guessed she had ties with the local authorities and could perhaps speak to the right person or find as much information as any detective.

Donnie’s voice interrupted her concentration; his footsteps heavy against her kitchen floor.

“So,” he paused, waiting for her full attention, “We were wondering if you’ve heard anything strange on the news lately or in the newspaper.”

Paula walked past the young man to hand Ricky his glass water, “Strange how?” She asked, not understanding what he was asking.

“Typical stuff,” Donnie said, not wanting to spell out what he was truly asking. “Big city and all, there has to be something going on.”

“Just the typical stuff, like you said,” Paula shrugged, facing Donnie who blew out an exasperated breath and ran a hand over his face. “What brings you here, anyway? Besides sightseeing? Does your father know you’re here?”

Donnie sensed the suspension in her voice and decided to stop beating around the bush. “How’s my sister?” He didn’t expect the puzzled look on Paula’s face; instead he expected to see a glimpse of panic at having been caught.

“Tara?” The perplexed look never left her face as she stared at him, “Well, I haven’t seen her in… god, who knows how long. I wrote to her when I left, but she never responded. Is she here? In Seattle, I mean.”

Ricky quickly glanced at his cousin before focusing back on the white kitten that had entered the room a few moments ago. Donnie watched the older woman, looking for any sign that she was lying. He didn’t find what he was searching for.

“No. No, she’s not,” Donnie answered, hastily, “It’s time to go. We have to go.” He grabbed Ricky’s glass and set it on the counter top.

“Then why did you ask-.”

“We have to go,” Donnie repeated, motioning for Ricky to head toward the front door.

The force of the door closing shook the wall. Paula stared at the solid wood. She hadn’t been able to bring up the subject of her daughter, but she had discovered something else; something that could help her.

Donnie was here looking for Tara and if she found Tara maybe she would find Nadia. Paula suddenly remembered the pretty redhead who had come asking questions about Tara. Her minds eye could picture the young woman’s face but her name escaped her.

A hint of a smile appeared on her face, the first in along time. If she could find the first piece of the puzzle, she hoped the rest would come easily.

~~~

Her eyes twitched beneath their lids. Heavy. The light above flickered.

Was she dreaming? Were the plastic restraints on her wrists a figment of her imagination?

Tara opened her eyes, squinting against the brightness of the room. Once her vision became clear enough, panic rose in her throat. The strangled sound of her own voice frightened her, “Willow?” She called out, hearing the name echo against the white walls.

The blonde struggled frantically against her restraints and stopped suddenly at the sound of voices outside her door.

“You did the right thing.” The voice that responded sent waves of fear through Tara’s body.

“Yeah… I know,” Willow’s face appeared in the small window of Tara’s door. Their eyes briefly connected before the doctor walked away.

Tara continued to scream the redhead’s name even after Willow was out of earshot.

What had she done? The blonde twisted her fingers, clawing at her restraints until she realized she was gripping Willow’s bed sheets so hard her fingers bruised her palm beneath the thin material.

She blinked back the fading images of her dream, breathless. Tara had many dreams about Pines View since leaving but none as real as what she’d just experienced. And Willow had never been in her dreams before. The doctor’s presence unnerved her.

Struggling to figure out what Willow’s appearance meant Tara pushed herself up until her back rested against the headboard.

The idea that Willow would send her back there, subconsciously or not, made her question what the doctor was thinking. She had noticed how crestfallen Willow’s features became during their sessions when she couldn’t remember details. Would she give up on her? Would she find out that she’d put her career on the line for an unraveling string of lucid and confused thoughts.

If she got better, Willow wouldn’t send her back. Why couldn’t she remember? Why was it so hard to remember? Frustration became resolve. She would try. She wouldn’t go back there… no matter what.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:21 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

OMGOMGOMG I am so incredibly happy I logged on and caught this, YAY DIBS. I go read now.

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:28 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Yay, it's finally here, after only what, a year? I'll still give you a cookie for updating.

So okay, I did have to go back and re-read a little to remind me of what was going on. What I did like about this one was Giles' little trip to the hospital, and now he knows that there's definitely something amiss. I'm hoping he finds some real info that will help our girls, and soonish please. I need to know before I'm older and grayer.

Plus, we need Tara to get her memories back, and that needs to be soonish too since now she's worried that Willow will reject her if she doesn't. That's just making her worry more. Something just needs to happen to like jump-start them, but man, that would be kind of traumatic though.

Anyway, get her better, make them safe and let them have lots and lots of hot sex (so at least somebody's having some. lol)

Great job. Keep going!

Wimpy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:32 pm 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Hi there,
You weren’t wrong in noting at the start of this latest chapter that it might help to re-read the previous chapter…in fact, I re-read the whole fic to remember just how much I enjoyed it right from the first chapter you posted…and I always thought I left feedback before but in going through all the pages I see that I never ever did, which is a state of things I indeed to rectify immediately!
I can’t really sum up feedback for all the fantastic chapters that had preceded this most recent one except to say I’ve loved the whole plot and the little twists and turns and questions that I have. I’m still waiting for Tara to trust Willow enough to tell her what happened and why she checked herself into Pine View! But take your time of course, I love the suspense.
Thanks so much for coming back to update this story. I hope to be able to enjoy leaving feedback for many future chapters as you unravel this story for us.
:peace
Alcy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:09 pm 
9. Gay Now

Thanks, as always, to everyone who continues to read. It's appreciated although updates are few and far between. May help to read the last update.

Chapter Twenty-Two

Robin reached her desk just as her answering machine finished recording her latest message. The attorney had been in conferences for the better part of the morning and wanted nothing more than to lock her door and steal a few moments of sleep.

She looked at the light blinking on the machine and then toward her office couch, knowing that if the messages were important, she would never find a moment of rest. After another longing glance at her sofa, she pressed the playback button.

The first two messages were from her assistant reminding her of more meetings but the last message caught her attention.

Paula Evan’s voice was clear on Robin’s machine; her tone slightly distracted as she described a visit she had received a few weeks back. Robin knew from Paula’s description that the visitor who had been asking questions about Tara had been Willow.

Willow had not given her many details about her visit with Mrs. Evans, but Robin was certain that her roommate had not revealed too much information.

Briefly, Robin silently questioned the older woman’s timing and why she was broaching the subject of Willow’s visit weeks after the fact. Had something happened to trigger her sudden revelation?

Despite her busy schedule, Robin had managed to gather some names in her investigation into Nadia Evans disappearance, and although there was little to go on, she knew that people just didn’t disappear without a trace or a reason.

After his original search had turned up unsuccessful, Daniel, Robin’s friend with the local police, had called her back with some information from the year prior to Nadia’s disappearance. Most of the young man’s information had been gathered from Oregon’s local database and public school alumni records, but it was a starting point.

The first name on her list belonged to an old classmate of the missing woman; a Scott Lee. The most recent address and telephone number were also neatly written next to the name. And even though only an address was listed for the next person on Robin’s list, she was thankful that Tacoma was less than an hour outside of Seattle in case she was unable to locate a number.

With thirty minutes to spare before her next meeting, Robin dialed the number for Mr. Lee. As she waited for the line to pick up, the attorney wondered how she would bring up the subject of Nadia without causing alarm. She could take the reporter writing an article for the local paper approach or even advise him that she was searching for an old family friend.

Regardless of how she decided to bring up the topic, she needed to do it without sending off warning bells to the man who still lived in Tara and Nadia’s hometown.

“Hello?” A scratchy voice repeated.

“Hello, may I speak with Scott Lee?” Once Robin was given confirmation that she was speaking with the right person, she continued.

“My name is Robin Hawthorne,” for a brief moment, she wondered if she should have given a false name but continued. “I’m looking for a family friend and came across your name in the Jefferson High database; I was hoping that you could help.”

“Okay,” the young man said, hesitantly.

“Her name is Nadia Evans. I believe she was in your graduating class and I was wondering if you knew how I could get in touch with her.” It was probably a long shot but the school’s population allowed Robin to hope that he remembered the name.

She heard the volume of the television decrease and exhaled the air she didn’t know she was holding when Scott spoke, “Sure. Yeah, I remember.” He muffled a cough and went on, “But I wouldn’t know how to get in touch with her. I haven’t seen or heard from her since they left.”

“They?” Robin softly repeated to herself, jotting the information down on her notepad. “Do you remember who she left with?”

“Her sister… Tara, I think that was her name.” He muffled another cough as he remembered the last time he had seen his old classmate.

They had completed many of the same courses in school but did not become close friends until after graduation. Nadia had even been staying with him and his girlfriend for a few days until she decided where she would go next.

“Did she say where she was headed?” Robin asked, briefly interrupting Scott’s train of thought.

“She always talked about going to San Diego. Even brought up Mexico a few times, but I don’t think she ever told me for sure.” Scott continued, a new memory surfacing, “I remember they had another fight before they left; just got in the car and took off. She even left a few things here. I thought she would come back for them but she never did.”

“Okay,” Robin said, copying his words onto her notepad. “Thank you so much for your help.”

“No problem, I hope you find her,” Scott said before adding, “And could you give her my number once you do. I’d really like to catch up.” Robin agreed and disconnected after another ‘thank you.’

Hanging up the receiver, the attorney stared at the notebook in her hand. Her telephone conversation hadn’t given her much information about Nadia’s whereabouts; however, it had provided an interesting detail. For all she knew, Tara was the last person to see her sister before she disappeared.

The courtyard at Pines View was lush with flowers and trees. Christianson pointed out the institutions various accomplishments while Giles, at his side, observed the small group of patients gathered amongst each other.

Noticing that Giles was no longer paying attention to one of their new facilities, Christianson motioned toward the group the doctor had been observing. “Ah, these are our more ‘mild’ patients,” he said, smiling as he made quotation marks in the air.

“So they don’t require supervision?” Giles asked.

Christianson had also noticed the lack of several staff members but tightened his mouth into a smile, “We need most of our employees caring for the more severe cases. As you may know, most budgets allow a certain amount of supervision for specific patients.”

“As I understand it,” Giles paused, “Many institutions receive financial support depending on the number of patients they,” he paused again, “Acquire.”

Christianson barely concealed his frown,” Well, yes. Most institutions do. But I’m not an accountant so I wouldn’t know all that much about our books.”

“Have you ever had any problems with patients not returning to their rooms?” Giles asked, motioning again to the thinly supervised patients. Inwardly, he told himself to slow down but his eagerness to catch Christianson off guard was getting the best of him.

As expected, Christianson fumbled with his clipboard as he answered, “A few. Nothing we cannot handle.” He paused before continuing, “Mr. Giles, we may not have the latest technology or funds that you’re accustomed to, but I can assure you that each patient is given proper time and treatment.”

For a brief moment, Christianson’s mind wandered to the young blonde patient that had recently gone missing before his attention refocused on Giles.

“Of course, I apologize,” Giles smiled in an attempt to ease the other doctor’s apprehension. “I appreciate your time, Doctor Christianson,” he said, glancing at his wristwatch, “Would it be possible to schedule another visit? Early next week, perhaps?”

Grinning inwardly as if he had just won an argument, Christianson patted Giles on the back as he motioned him toward the main office.

Once in the parking lot, the doctor switched on his phone and winced at the number of missed calls. Not bothering to listen to his voicemail, he pressed speed dial on his phone and waited for the line to pick up.

“Willow-,” cut off before he could finish, Giles silently listened to the worry in his protégés voice.

“Giles? I’ve been calling you all day!” Willow kept her voice low as not to wake Tara, “Where are you?”

The older doctor put his car into gear, “I’m leaving Pines View,” before Willow could utter a single word, Giles continued, “I’m on my way there,” he said, paused again, “Have you kept up with your, uh, computer skills?”

Willow hesitated, surprised by the question, “Sort of, maybe… Yes.” She frowned, “Giles, we are talking about my not-so-legal computer skills, right?” She asked, scanning the room for her laptop.

“Yes, I believe we are,” Giles answered, glancing toward the folder in his passenger seat. Christianson had been kind enough to give him a list of current and former physicians at Pines View for his ‘article’, and although Giles was not exactly sure what Willow could find out, if anything, it was worth taking a look.

Willow found her laptop beneath a stack of papers and immediately powered up the machine. She wasn’t exactly sure what Giles wanted her to do but if it helped Tara, she would do it.

The doctor focused her mind on the blonde sleeping in the next room. She knew that whatever Tara was dealing with was internal for her and until she felt comfortable enough to acknowledge her thoughts for what they were, she would never be ready to let anyone in.

The hard part was providing that comfort and asking the right questions was no guarantee. She had enough common sense to treat Tara like a normal person, but wasn’t Tara normal already? Everyone had demons, pasts, and things they wish they could forget. How was Tara any different?

Wanting to check on the blonde before Giles arrived, Willow closed the lid of her laptop and tucked it under her arm. The door to the spare bedroom was cracked but Willow knocked lightly before entering.

Tara immediately looked up as she gently pushed the door open. “Hi, how’d you sleep?” Willow asked, noticing that the smile on Tara’s face contrasted the worry around her eyes.

“Okay,” Tara sighed, softly. Her eyes fell to the laptop beneath Willow’s arm but she remained silent; the remnants of her dream still fresh in her mind.

“Giles is on his way,” Willow said, stepping further into the room to lean against the wall. “He was at Pines View; I think he has some information.” Her smile quickly turned into a frown when Tara’s eyes widened in fear. “Oh, no, it’s good information… I think.” She crossed the room and sat on the edge of the mattress, facing Tara. “He didn’t tell them anything. You’re safe here; he wouldn’t do that.”

Willow realized that she hadn’t given Giles much of an opportunity to fully explain why he was at Pines View or what he had found but she was sure that he hadn’t mentioned the blonde’s whereabouts.

“I promise,” the doctor said, smiling to reassure the woman sitting in front of her. “Do you want to come down with me?” She stood and held out her hand.

Tara stared at Willow’s hand for a moment before grasping it. The softness of the redhead’s skin against hers dispelled any previous doubts as they made their way downstairs.

“I’ll get us some tea,” Willow said, setting her laptop on the side table. Tara’s hand felt small within hers but the long fingers squeezed gently before releasing.

“Thank you,” Tara said, already missing the contact when Willow disappeared into the kitchen.

While in bed, Tara had promised herself that she would try harder. The frustration of not being able to control her own thoughts was tiring but she had to try. It was instinct to push back those images that bled into her consciousness; those webs of what was real and what wasn’t. It was a trait she had learned before Pines View…before any of it. She only hoped that the truth wasn’t something she and Willow would both regret knowing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:56 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:31 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

YAY!!!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND TO SEE AND UPDATE MAKES ME SO EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!! I MISS READING FAN FICS AND MOST OF THE ONES I LOVE HAVE DIED OUT, SO PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE!!!! :) .... Even if it is just for your biggest fan :) ......psst... this story is my favorite!!!!! :)

:pride

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
Oh, I'm so glad you updated! I've been waiting for a very long time to see how this ends. Less time between updates perhaps?

I must admit, I should probably re-read this from the beginning to better situate myself with the update, but that'll come at another time. Meanwhile I'll just be gleeful that you're still writing!

Thanks so much, this was a treat :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:49 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Like sitting out on the veranda of the mansion where all the kittens and tomcats live, watching the long dusty road wind off in the distance for miles when all of a sudden, the dust is stirred up by a new chapter of "Caged Angels" and the world seems a less lonely place.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:51 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hello, Ms Yvonne. Looks like your boredom has turned you into an updating fiend lately, lucky for us.

So, okay, it's been a while, and my mind's not quite what it used to be, with the senility and all, so I'm probably going to have to go back and read the beginning again just to remember exactly what's going on.

Anyway, looks like Giles knows something is going on at Pines View, and hopefully he has ideas on how to help our girls. Now please update soon to give us all more answers before my brain cells are completely gone.

Wimpy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:29 am 
3. Flaming O

I got quite hooked on this fic, read it all up to now in two days (beside essay writing...) and I am really enjoying it so far. Having Tara institutionalized is an idea I've been toying with myself, but for different reasons altogether, but you write her well in that situation! There's a lot of angst and suspence in this fic, and I can't wait to see the plot unfold further, so I'll join the bunch of kittens hoping for more!

~The Show Must Go On by Queen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

I spent the better part of my free time over the past 3 days reading this wonderful fic! Please keep it up, I'm intrigued by Tara's 'illness' (I just thinks it's coping skills) and how the work Robin's doing with Paula will tie in.

I'm looking forward to see what happens the two Don's...annoying so and so's!!

Shiraz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Damn... you updated! Now I am going to have to start all over again! Hopefully you will not make the updates too far and few between. I am excited to see where this is all going!

Take care,
Mika

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:47 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey I just found this fic and I'm very much enjoying it. Great plot and your writing is keeping me very intrigued! :D

Keep up the great work! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
Bummer.
Good story, kinda died just as it was getting to the good bit.
sigh.

It would be great to see it finished.

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:11 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 2
I really like this story so far. I see you haven't updated it in a long time and really hope that you'll get inspiration to update it again. I'd love to find out what happened to Tara's half sister, and if Tara is just suppressing the memory of the incident.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:34 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 9
Years since the last comment on here but I wanted to in my plea that, if somehow you read this Onyxsundrops, you will finish this intriguing, incredibly written story- I am beyond hooked and would love to know how it finishes. So many unanswered questions!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12