The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Darkness Falls
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:40 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Hey Kris!!!!
Glad to hear from you!!!!
I'm so glad you'll be updating soon!!!!
I can't wait!!!!

Sorry about all the '!!!!' I tend to go a bit overboard with them, can you tell? Lol

I'm a very excitable person, lol.

Can't wait for the next update! I'll be hanging on the edge of my seat... Seriously, lol.

XX Rachel XX

Wishing Peace, light and love to everyone.
Tara: 'Can we just skip it? Can, can you just be kissing me now?'
Tara: 'I am you know' Willow: 'What?' Tara 'yours'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:13 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
Quote:
KrisBo5: I’m working on the end, and I am hoping to post soon.

friggen sweet! Oh man, I'm so stoked. And right before finals! Perfect timing, yo.

And what movie were you talkin' about there, Kris? I'm intrigued. And Constantine was definately enjoyable. I watched it a few years ago with a good friend. Go Netflix!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:46 am 
3. Flaming O

Kris, good to see you are still out there and that you haven't given up on this (and i repeat) AMAZING story.. i'm still hanging out here waiting for an update and i won't stop nagging you till we all get some :)

R.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:39 am 
3. Flaming O

Still haven't forgotten about this one.. Hope for an update soon :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:32 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
Same! I'd never read this, it's 3.30am here and I've been reading from page one til now, on the edge of my seat....and gah haha, really, please, dear lord, update soon haha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:30 am 
3. Flaming O

Just bumping this fic so it's not forgotten....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:55 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Have no fear, our Mistress of Pain- Kris- knows extremely well that we will not let this fic be forgotten. :smash

:pray Come Kris, we know you're out there!

BV

Post subject: Darkness Falls, late responses
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:12 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hey all, as the adage goes, "better late than never." Just some late responses to some nice feedback. I apologize for taking so long in answering everyone who posted.

Yours, hey Rachel, I have been a slow responder, even more slow updater. Lord, that sentence has all sorts of grammar going on. Lol, I love the “!!!!” If you’re excited, I say show it. And then some. Update is still in the works. I have been working on “Insight” as well, so it’s dividing my time. Hang in there. And thanks for reading!

Zooeys_Bridge, well, I guess I missed posting before finals, huh? Lol, you’re probably starting next semester I imagine. I am very bad, this I know. The movie, sad to say, was “You Don’t Mess With The Zohan,” staring Adam Sandler. Ugh, so bad. But a girl’s gotta work, ya know? But that’s well and over, and so is my current movie, Eddie Murphy’s “A Thousand Words,” so I will have some time off and I can write! Yay! I saw “Constantine.” Finally. I liked the visuals and production design a lot. Hopefully the post will be finished in the near future. Keep an eye out. And thanks for reading.

Renatecs, yes I am still out here, slogging through wrap on my latest job – 5 more days, woo-hoo. Then time off! Haven’t given up on DF or Insight; working on both, so time is split. Guess that slows the process down, but what can I do? By all means, keep nagging, I love it! Thanks!!!

Renatecs, I haven’t forgotten either… just am slower than molassas, lol.

leftindust, came to respond very late, but I hope staying up till 3:30 am was worth it all? Lol. Update in progress, keep checking in. Thanks for sacrificing the sleepage for the readage!

Renatecs, you are too good to me, my friend, bumping my long-overdue story. Nice to see it again on the first page though. Knowing people are still interested gives me hope! I’ll get it done, no worries. Thanks!

barnabasvamp, yes, yes, MOP is out and about, but she never gets nagged by her minions so she is off doing other things, other than writing. As minions, I must blame you all for my lack of updates – where’s the harassment, huh? LOL! Just kidding! I am here, I am writing, I will post as soon as I can! Thanks BV!

Seriously, you all are great. I am working as fast as RL allows, on both DF and Insight, so I hope after I am done with this show, I can devote more quality time to the writing and the posting. Thanks to everyone who “hasn’t forgotten this fic.” That means so much. I hope, when I post, you all won’t be disappointed. Thanks again, Kittens, you are the best!

Kris
“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:57 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey i just realyl enjoy this story so i/m not gonna let you off the hook by even trying to forget it HA :) Especially since you left us with such a cliffhanger..

So count on me to keep nagging you (so much that you will give some nasty in your story my name and kill it off haha LOL)

Good to see you are still out there.

Renatecs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:52 am 
5. Willowhand

will u be updating ur story i sure hope so

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:02 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Quote:
before finals, huh? Lol, you’re probably starting next semester I imagine. I am very bad, this I know. The movie, sad to say, was “You Don’t Mess With The Zohan,” staring Adam Sandler. Ugh, so bad

I saw that too. I went in thinking it would be worse than anything, dumber than Billy Madison, which I loathed. Adam Sandler movies are either a hit or miss for me. Anyway, Zohan suprised me. Yeah, it's a dumb movie, but for me it was like a big inside joke about Israel. So I laughed quite a lot but can understand why people didn't like it.

But I'm glad to see you've caught up a bunch on films. Hey, did your iPod/iTunes thing ever get fixed?

Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:12 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:smash Now now, you know how much trouble we got into in the past for our unrelenting harassment!! :cry

But have no fear oh MOP, we are all anxiously awaiting an update, a tease, oh all right....Anything, for either of your wonderful stories!

Soon??? :eatme

Jean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:38 am 
8. Vixen

Just to join in the harassing ;-) for the sake of the good ol' times and to remind our MOP we haven't forgotten her and this kick ass story: WE WANT AN UPDATE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE?!!!!? :pray
And besides, Kris, life is usually boring and work's sucky ;-), doesn't it sound much more fun to just :kgeek and finish this story for your adoring fans??
We promise backrubs if you get tired typing, food, alcohol and any other fan-like favours... ;-)
Take care & write much. :peace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:18 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

All hail the MOP, aka Mistress of Pain! :wave

MOP, how on Earth could you believe we could ever forget your stories? Nu-uh, no way, no how, they are some of the best on this board! I DEMAND updates!!! :smash

I've spent countless nights crying myself to sleep, praying, hoping and wishing for updates! Please don't tease us further. Have a heart MOP! I HAVE to know how DF and Insight end! I'll be a good little minion...I'll make your tea, fluff your pillows, iron your shirts, pick up your dry cleaning...anything!

Seriously, it's nice to know you're still hanging around, and just busy with RL stuff! Take care and get to :letter when you have some time to spare. :whip

ps...shout out to the OG Minions, barnabasvamp & IsayAmberBensonisGrogeous!! You two rule!! Miss the old days! :luv :luv :luv

BlueKitten88, formerly known as 4WiccanLuv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:21 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

please update soon!! This is by far one of the best stories ever!!

Post subject: Darkness Falls, Responses & small preview
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:08 pm 

Hey there, everyone, some responses & if you are so inclined to read on... a little section of the final part of DF.

Renatecs, I’m glad you like DF so much. It’s been a doosy. But I won’t forget it. I am finishing this thing by gosh! I’m happy to know you’ll be nagging me until I do so! Now, giving some “nasty” your name and killing it off, eh? Hmm… I’ll keep that on the back burner! Thanks so much for the praise & harassing (oh, I mean encouragement, of course)!

cammy, shhhhh… see preview (aka “teaser”) below

Zooeys_Bridge, lol, well, I can safely say I never saw ‘Zohan,’ nor did I even read the script. I heard there was this scene where he catches a fish in the crack of his butt? Well, I just can’t do it, ya know? But I got a credit in the end credits (and Sony is pretty stingy), so that’s something good to come out of that big ole mess! As for iTunes, it’s all fixed, but there was no shortcut; I had to manually go back in and drag the music from my external to the itunes program. It took about a month, but it’s all good. I can’t believe you even remember that?! Hope school is going well for you!

barnabasvamp, hey there, Jean, um, correct me if I’m wrong but I think that you all got in trouble – not so much for the “harassment” as for the “sexing,’” LOL! As for “…an update, a tease, oh all right....Anything, for either of your wonderful stories! Soon???” (I don’t know how to do that quote thing with the indent…) see below! Oh, did you hear about the Dark Shadows convention in Burbank or someplace like that recently? My cousin went and was very excited about the whole thing…

IsayAmberBensonsgorgeous, lol, yes, yes, join in all the “non-harrasment,” by all means! And, since you were so nice to ask (“WE WANT AN UPDATE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE?!!!!? ”) take a gander below! Yes, yes, life is pretty boring and work’s usually sucky (though I must say this last show was a dream!) so now I am “typing kitty” (how’d you do that? I’m such a nimrod). I will take care and write much; you do the same. . . er, take care that is. . . & harass much! Sweet!

BlueKitten88, LOL, you know, it’s a good thing you wrote that you used to be 4WiccanLuv, cause I first read this and was like, “Who is this calling me MOP and DEMANDING an update? The nerve!” Buuuut, since it’s you, I can smile and relax and know that my MOP powers are still far-reaching and powerful, mwahahaha… uh, yeah, I’m not so sure what just happened there. Anyway, I am done with my show and deliberately taking time off to get my RL back in order, and that includes lots & lots of writing – um. . . see below, cause I am just that cool!

willtara89, “…one of the best stories ever!” Really? Gee… thanks for the high praise, now I’m blushing… see below for “sneak.”

Thanks all… still finishing DF and Insight… but just a snippet here (and it might change when I post the final, who knows) to give a little taste of some of what’s to come.

Kris
“Frell that!”

PS “Fringe”? Ugh, was it just me, or was that a really big disappointment?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:13 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

omg, can I pre-dibs? this is awesome. i might passout

Post subject: Darkness Falls - Sneak
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:14 pm 

Darkness Falls, Part Four: Rise(B) - Sneak, as promised

“Who is all-powerful should fear everything.” Pierre Corneille ‘Cinna’(1640), Act IV, Scene II

“What. . . .”

Tara couldn’t move. The sight of Faith standing right there in front of her, as unbelievable as it may have sounded, was almost more terrifying than anything else she had been through.

“. . . the. . .”

Almost.

F-Faith. . . .

The dark-haired Slayer dropped her arms to her sides, her eyes shifting to the naked, bloody body laying beside Tara. Her brow drew together as she took a step towards them.

“Spost indietro!” Tara’s raised hand and spoken words silenced Faith mid-step and sent her flying backwards almost twenty feet.

Faith landed hard on the ground, tumbling end-over-end until her back hit a tree and stopped her. Stunned for a moment, she shook her head and raised her eyes to look at Tara. “. . .FUCK!”

Tara’s hand shook as she held it out in front of her; her other hand stayed pressed against Willow’s skin, gentle, protective.

Faith pushed herself to her feet and rubbed a hand over her lower back. She started towards Tara, a little wary in her step. “Look, Elphaba—”

Tara swallowed hard and shifted on the ground. “St-Stay away. . . .”

Faith stopped. “Chill.” She raised her hands in an ‘I surrender’ gesture. She shifted her eyes from Tara’s and looked around carefully. Then she lowered her hands and stared at Tara. Then at Willow. Then Tara. An expression came over The Slayer’s face, one of anger and sadness and determination, all in a fleeting instant, in a single look. Then, slowly, Faith looked at the house.

Dimly, as if far away in the distance, screams rose up in the night.

The house was screaming. Horrific, blood-curdling, monstrous, they soared in an ungodly chorus towards the night skies.

Tara looked over her shoulder, up to the window and felt her body begin to shake. No. . . no more. . . .

Faith’s eyes dropped to Willow again. They traveled over the length of her beaten and bloody and lifeless form. . . and her expression turned to seething, burning hatred. She shook her head softly and her lips curled in a deathly snarl. “Mother fuckers. . . ,” she said, her voice low and dangerous. She stepped backwards, away from Tara, shaking her head as rage filled her eyes. “God Damn mother fuckers!” Suddenly she ripped her jacket from her body and tossed it onto the ground in front of Tara.

Tara watched silently, not completely understanding what was happening. Faith was terrifying in her own right. A Slayer gone out of control, she was dangerous. . . deadly. A killer in the literal sense. They had all experienced what Faith’s rage and hatred could do. They had all suffered because of it. But this— this person before her— this was something entirely different. Someone entirely different. Tara could see it. She could feel it. This Faith, she was entirely different. Her rage was still alive, yes, but it wasn’t fueled by her cruelty, by her jealousy, by her desire.

It was fueled by. . . pain.

Pain.

Willow’s. . . pain.

Faith hurt.

Because Willow did.

This realization was as surprising to Tara as it must have been to Faith. Tara lowered her eyes to Willow. With a gentle hand, she pushed her lover’s matted hair from her face. . . . Willow. . . .

“Light it.”

Tara looked up. Faith stood before her again. In each hand she held what amounted to a “low-rent Molotov Cocktail” made from softball sized rocks wrapped in brightly-colored bandanas. Tara blinked, but made no move.

Faith stepped back and cocked her right arm. “Light it!” And with that, Faith looked up towards the house and launched.

Tara’s left hand rose without a thought, following the arc of the rock as it soared towards the roof. “Incendio,” she muttered under her breath. The bandana burst into flames as it sailed over the ledge of the roof and disappeared.

Faith didn’t hesitate for an instant. Again, she cocked and fired. And again, Tara spoke in whispered words, watching as the flaming stone crashed through the second story window and immediately ignited the curtains. Faith bent down and retrieved two more stones, hurling each into different areas of the house. Tara lit each without hesitation, and watched as they caught fire and spread over the house.

“Fuckin’ mother fuckers.”

Tara lowered her hand to Willow once more and raised her eyes to Faith. The Slayer stared, unblinking, as the house rapidly became engulfed in flames. Her jaw tightened, her lips pulled back into a sneer. Everything about Faith screamed fight.

Fight.

Or die.

But The Slayer stood and watched. Unmoving. Then, she blinked several times and lowered her eyes to Tara’s. She glanced at Willow, d bent down and grabbed her jacket. She stepped to Willow’s side and squatted down; with hesitant hands, she covered Willow’s body. Inches away from each other, Faith looked into Tara’s eyes. “I got ‘er.”

Tara’s hand trembled where it touched Willow. . . . Willow. . . .

Faith leaned forward and slid one arm under Willow’s shoulders and back, one arm under her knees. She nodded softly. “I got ‘er.” And then she stood, and lifted Willow into her arms as if she weighed nothing. Limp, and lifeless, Willow’s head fell against Faith’s shoulder.

Tara followed, her legs wobbling beneath her as she got to her feet. She watched as Faith pulled Willow tighter against her body. And still Willow made no sound. Made no movement.

From inside the house, hundreds of inhuman screams continued on, becoming louder, shriller.

Faith backed away from the house as the fire continued to consume it all, Willow held in her arms, her eyes moving up and down, side to side, scanning for any unwanted company.

Tara stood on shaky legs, trembling from head to foot, staring as Faith and Willow moved away from her. Screams crescendoed behind her, sending wave after wave of shivers up her spine. Willow. . . .

“Blondie!” Faith’s voice cut through her thoughts, sharp and hard.

Several windows suddenly exploded, raining glass down on the ground around them. Then, the crackling sounds of the house starting to collapse, began to drown out the shrieks and screams coming from within.

“Move!” Faith pulled Willow closer to her own body, protecting her as best she could. She took a deep breath and stared Tara in the eyes. “I said, move your ass, God damn it!”

Tara blinked, as if she had been slapped. And then, with no conscious effort, her legs moved. Right, left, right, left. Tara found herself following Faith, away from the burning structure behind her.

Away from the horror.

Away from the pain.

Away.

Away.

Away.

TBC ... well TBF (to be finished?)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:55 am 
10. Troll Hammer

fuckin'. awesome.

Faith is so easily redeemed in so many stories, and I think it's because she really just had it in her the whole time. Her fierceness, determination, and strength channeled into loyalty, love, protection, and family. I love that you showed that through Tara's broken POV.

Of course Tara would try to protect Willow from Faith, last time they saw her she was on her bad side. What a journey it must have taken for Faith to return(to the good side as well as Sunydale). Speaking of which, how the hell did she return? Giles? Angel felt it? Did Buffy die? Heck, is Willow dead? Fuckin love this story, I can't believe it's almost over. Can't wait to know what the fuck is going on/what will happen.

You. Rock.

Post subject: Darkness Falls, responses
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:13 pm 

Quick response!

Zooeys_Bridge, LOL, you can so totally pre-dibs (how you did that I have no idea; I swear there was only like 30 seconds in between the response and the post!) And, since you "double dibs" I double respond! Please, no passing out – you have to read it first!

Zooeys_Bridge, oh, my ever-constant feedbacker! Lol, you have a way with words! Though, I’m not so sure it’s “fuckin. awesome.” Really? Ok, if you say so… see how easy the writer is convinced? Re: Faith. Well, I always had in mind what Faith would do and say in the story, and why. I think you have the same ideas as I do. Faith may be a badass, but she is capable of, as you say, “…loyalty, love, protection, and family.” We never truly knew about her life before being a Slayer, not really in depth, so she became who she was for a reason; but we did see her “redemption,” so we knew there was that side of her. As for how she returned to Sunnydale, it’s revealed in the last parts of the story. Did, Buffy die? Is Willow dead? All revealed in the last parts. I, myself, can’t believe it’s almost over, either. I mean, it’s only been what? Six years? LOL, hence the reason I write scripts, not narrative – I can crank them out in a few months! Thanks so much for being such an avid reader and poster to the story – it does this writer good, and it is very much appreciated. See you soon!

Thanks again!
Kris
"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:56 am 
2. Floating Rose

hey! I call unfair! Finish this masterpiece! But thanks for updating anyway I get all sorts of tingly. I'm so happy that youre falmost finished, although I don't know what I'll do when you're done. This story has been a part of my reading life since I was in high school. Now I'm at Uni and I still love it with my whole heart.

A day without sunlight is, like, y'know, night. - My Friend Courtney

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:thud I just can't believe you actually posted! And after all this time, you stil got it.

Faith was always good at heart, she just didn't want to be. :laugh

Thanks for the taste, hopefully the rest won't be too long in coming?

Quote:
correct me if I’m wrong but I think that you all got in trouble
– not so much for the “harassment” as for the “sexing,’” LOL!

Sexing? Woman, how old are you? *LMAO* I suppose there was quite a bit of "sexual" discussion going on, but it was totally hot!!

Look forward to more oh wonderful MOP.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:12 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I'm so happy you updated this!!
I love the way you introduced Faith, but I want to know why she seems so protective about Willow, becouse on BTVS they didn't seem to get along very well

you're simply amazing
love the story!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:33 am 
3. Flaming O

:party an update at last!!! :party

And don't worry i'll keep up the praise & harassing part :)

Renate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

You made us wait long, and the update was quite short. But it was powerful and worth it. Now I just hope next chapter soon.
THe portraited Faith was so tearing human, good, but still Faith.
Keep it up

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:22 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey Kris.. this is me nagging you again :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:22 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I'm lusting for more, things have been dry here as of late.

This kitten craves more.
por favor?

Post subject: Darkness Falls responses
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:16 pm 

Sorry all, not an update, but I saw DF was on page one, so I checked and wouldn't you know, some comments from the loyalists! Lol! So, these are really late, but nonetheless well meant!

quirked_out, lol, ok, ok, I am trying to finish, really. Can I please pass the blame to Easier Said *cough* Neverland update please *cough* and hope she’ll update and make everyone forget how long it’s been since I have?? Probably won’t work, but worth a try, lol. Ok, when you say you’ve been reading this since high school and now you are in college? That makes me feel either very old, or very much a slacker. Probably both. I’m glad that you have been enjoying the story and get all tingly – one of us should be at least, er, tingly, that is; I’ve enjoyed writing it, no matter how slow I am. And, *spoiler alert* there’s a huge surprise at the end of this story about the story… stick around and see!

barnabasvamp, aww, you know I love the fainty-con! Lol. Yes, yes, yes, I posted something. FINALLY! Small I know, but as I said, “throw them a bone!” I agree, Faith was always good at heart, and we’ll see more as I finish this thing! LOL, I am old enough to know not to own up to it, missy! And, duh, there was soo much sexual discussion going on, I’m surprised we didn’t get an NC-17 posted on the thread! But it was good times! Hopefully I can finish some more sooner rather than later….

willtara89, well, I am very happy that you are happy that I updated – even if just a preview. Also glad you liked the Faith insert into the story; seems to work, as she was always prone to “making an entrance,” as it were. As for why she is protective of Willow, well, I tried to show a bit (maybe not so well, huh?) but there will be more coming on that. But, I think Faith always cared for these people; she did bad things, but she wasn’t always bad. If that even makes sense. I always thought there was a certain aspect of jealousy about Willow & Buffy’s relationship – from Faith’s POV; I think she wanted to be that close to Buffy, but couldn’t quite get there. And even though she hurt people, I think there was a ton of backstory we never got; I’ll be touching on some of this in the upcoming end. Thank you for the praise and I’m glad you are liking the story; hope you’re around for the finale!

Renatecs, yep, as small snip of the update; short I know, but as I said, just a bit of it to quell the patient masses such as yourself. Lol, yes, you do keep the harassing and praise coming, and it is much appreciated!

viximon, I did make everyone wait a very, very long time. Work and life don’t leave much time for anything else, like play and writing, but I am writing. And, even though the posted piece was short, take heart that it was just a snip of what’s upcoming, not the whole thing – the whole thing is much much longer. I try to keep Faith to the show’s version as much as I can, while at the same time making her my own character; glad it’s working for you. Thanks for taking the time to read my long old story and for commenting – it’s great to hear from you and I hope you stick around for the ending!

Renatecs, lol, as always, I appreciate your nagging – very much!

Zooeys_Bridge, “lusting for more?” My story may not be what you are looking for, lol. Anyway, I am slowly, slowly working on it. Real life is just being a jack-hole these past couple months, but I am working on it. Soon I hope. Thanks for the push!

Thanks all, for hanging in there all this time, it's really great to hear from you all!

Kris
"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:12 am 
3. Flaming O

Quote:
I’ll be touching on some of this in the upcoming end

Do you mean the story is almost over? No way.. there is still so much more you can (read: have to) write ... no fun if it's almost over.

Glad you like the nagging cause you are not off the hook missy..
and for the next couple of updates.. lots of Faith.. :)

Glad to finally hear from you.

Renate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:08 am 
3. Flaming O

Hi Kris, it's time for my monthly "harrassing you reply" and of course bumping this story to the first page again where it belongs..

Think you can take over for me again by keeing it there?

Renate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next