The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Developing: Darkest reaches of the mind
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:12 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hi, well after a bit of thinking I came up with an idea last night and this morning for a continuation of the revised Seeing Red, where Tara lives.

This will not follow the TV series season seven at all, its my own crazy idea so all blame on me.

Tara is shot but only wounded, she recovers thanks to Willow. However they must soon face someone who taps into the darkest magic’s and who will try their best to make Willow and Tara’s lives a nightmare.

Buffy must face her demons and a former lover as she at last meets her soulmate. A girl with a good heart who could help Willow, Tara and Buffy stop the darkness coming.

Over all season is planned like Buffy, few mini bad’s, but an over all big bad for the story. One of the four core members to have a brief brush with evil. (Not Willow or Buffy)

Spike to return without a soul, so he is not like the Spike in season seven, he is much darker and more sinister.

Story starts out slow, but gathers pace as the big bad makes their play. Lots of romance though, tons of Willow/Tara smoochies and love. Buffy will find love too, I plan to use an original character instead, of someone we all know from the show.

Willow and Tara to move forward with wedding plans, and in doing so help a former couple reunite.

Defintaly going to redo Him but with a comical twist as well. (Had this idea for ages.)

Any one got any other suggestions or tips?

Rachel

Post subject: Re: Developing: Darkest reaches of the mind
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:38 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

aww, you just stole 80% of my story ;/

but personally i'm not for OCs, because i don't feel connected to them so i don't bother to continue reading the story. well then again, i don't like w/t wedding/prenancy stories either.

main point: buffy had never on canon (explicitly) shown any tendencies towards girls, so you'll have to be convincing in the transitioning. that and how spike's gonna react.

"The I in Team"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:03 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hiyas

If you tell me how much my idea is close to yours i'll change it a little so as not to bump into yours too much.

I have thought about the Buffy liking girls, and i agree it will need to be handled in a way to be convincing. Thanks :o), oh the Spike thing is going to be a big part of it.

Rachel

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:51 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

nah, just kidding. a few aspects are similar, but hey, most fics are alike (to whatever degree).

"The I in Team"