The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: "She's Got A Way" - Updated 8/31
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:47 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Ok, so I got to this fic through searching for vids with Willow/Tara goodness. You had the ''Trailer'' up on your vids sites. So I had to come and check out the fic that was behind such a brilliant vid. I'm so loving this so far. The way you just seem to channel Willow at times with the babble. The way that you treat Tara's magic as something as more than just a throwaway convenience in the story, I mean come on the lady was from a line of witches right...

Anyways, I love the way that you are handling this whole story line. You're giving them history that does not change the happenings on the show at all. Heck if anything you're giving a good back story that shows what was going on behind all those looks, emotions, and little touches. :luv

So now I want more. There hasn't been an update in FOREVER... And yes there is life, boy can I relate to that. But I want more, and am not too shy to go into tantrum territory for it... Hmmm, okay maybe I am but still, this is a good story, good idea, full of good Willow/Tara lurv and I'd love to see the rest if there is any.

Well there's that. Sorry to bump this up with no update, but maybe it will be a good reminder of the unfinished business here... heh

Melody

"Tara and Willow are both witches. They do spells and stuff, which is so much cooler than slaying. I told mom, one time, I wished they'd teach me some of the things they do together. A-and then she got really quiet and made me go upstairs. Huh, I guess her generation isn't cool with witchcraft." Dawn (S5E2)

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:11 am 
3. Flaming O

Well, since someone else bumped up the thread...

I want to join in the chorus of voices wishing for an update! :pray

I love this story!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:09 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky ok how did i miss this one but hay lets update it is great we need more please :kitty

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:01 pm 
3. Flaming O

ohh.. so far, this is the best story i've read regarding the in betweens during season 4. hope this can still be updated... i'll do the happy dance if my wish comes true :D

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:33 pm 
3. Flaming O

I agree with the other kittens.............
This story definitely deserves an update.
I love it!

Shy One
:sigh

MaxMalls - The Web's biggest and best stores

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

GAH! No update for ages... c'mon, you know you want to...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:10 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 8
Wow, I can't believe it's been two years since I've updated this story. My humblest apologies to everyone, especially those who've bumped the thread in the past to remind me that I have unfinished business here. I have a 9 page (and growing) update that I've been trying to finish, but you know how it goes when the ink runs dry and inspiration leaves you for someone else. I am trying, a little everyday, so hopefully I can post it soon.

As a little consolation, however, I've uploaded all the songs in the story to a streaming site and linked them to each individual chapter. I hope this encourages all of you who didn't have access to the songs to re-read it, because that's how it was meant to be read.

Again, thank you guys for tuning in.

Kisses and Gay Love
"I like my buttons, curvy." - Willow, Neverland, by Easiersaid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:13 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
yessss. even though there was no update this time, I'm still delighted to hear you're still working on it. I'm glad it's still mulling about in your noggin'. This is such a good story, I remember enjoying it immensly. Plus, your promo video for it was absolutely fabulous, I still like going back to watch it. :P

Thanks Foo!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:00 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 1
I too am among one of the many readers who is itching for an update. Luckily I saw the vid a few months ago on your site so I haven't had to wait for nearly as long. I also still go to watch it at times. :]

*wishes your story could be made into a movie*

I think this fic is brilliant. Keep up the good work! :x

:peace

Ally

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:19 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Ack. Nothing to see here.

Kisses and Gay Love

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:33 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Sheesh, you'd think I'd know the difference between the "preview" button and the "submit" button.

So I had this choice, you see. I could let this update sit and marinate on my computer for another century or so, or I could post what I had and hopefully use that as motivation to finish part B in a timely manner. So here it is. Have at it. And thanks to all the kittens who've nudged, poked, and PM'd me into writing again. Two years is a long time.

Author: Foomatic

Title: She's Got A Way

Summary: That demon locator spell episode. I'm too lazy to look it up.

Disclaimer: Don't own anything but the shirt off my back

Special thanks to Zooeys_Bridge aka Rach, for all the encouragement, and not making me feel like I need to take a remedial writing class. Heh.

SHE’S GOT A WAY

Part VIII A: Sparks

Tara had played the words on her answering machine over and over again, trying to analyze every inflection and tone of Willow’s message. More than anything, Tara hoped that this visit would be more than just a simple social call. She had managed to calm her nerves considerably in the minutes before the arrival of the redhead, but a soft knock on the door was enough to send them back over the edge.

The excitement Tara felt at having Willow in her room again evaporated when the redhead suggested doing the demon locator spell. Not wanting to disappoint her, Tara reluctantly obliged, only to dump the contents of her hand under the bed instead of blowing it into the air. Now, as she watched Willow stare at the makeshift map of Sunnydale, Tara felt guilty having sabotaged the spell. But there was no other way, she thought. If she finds out . . .

Willow went over the spell in her head, carefully reciting the incantation to see if she had missed anything. In her haste to meet Tara, she had forgotten her spell book, so the reason for the botched spell was anyone's guess.

"Maybe we could try again," Willow said with determination as she reached for the container of mixed herbs. "There's enough left to -"

"No!" The outburst from the normally reserved blonde startled Willow. "S-sorry," Tara stammered, aware of the forcefulness of her voice. "It's just . . . I've been feeling kinda unbalanced today? That might be what's throwing the spell off," she replied quickly. "M-m-maybe some other t-time?"

"Oh . . . okay." Willow watched as Tara fidgeted in her seat, a frown clouding her soft features. Was it something I said? Willow wondered. As Tara began to gather the strewn herbs into a small pile in front of her, it dawned on Willow that not once had she mentioned the night of Bacchanal. No, you spaz, it's what you didn't say.

"Tara?" Willow whispered. Tara looked up nervously. Willow smiled at her before tenderly hooking Tara's index finger with her own. "I really meant what I said earlier, about the not coming over just for the spells," she said as her thumb began gently rubbing circles around the joint of Tara's finger. "I wanted to see you."

"Oh?" Tara murmured.

"Yeah." Willow paused for a moment, hesitating slightly, before slowly gathering the rest of Tara's fingers in her hand and lightly brushing her thumb across her knuckles. "Things have been kinda crazy. There's this new demon on the loose, and Buffy's pretty much made it her sole purpose in life to destroy it."

"D-d-demon?" Tara choked on the word.

"Oh, it's okay!" Willow reassured as she placed a hand on Tara’s knee. "Nothing to worry about, Buffy's handled worse. Really, it's no big. Just your run of the mill baddie, you know, cause, with the Hellmouth . . . I just thought I could help her out with the spell and all." Willow scooped the scattered herbs into the container before turning her attention back to the woman in front of her. Tara still seemed withdrawn, absentmindedly playing with the fringes of her carpet.

"Speaking of spells," Willow continued, hoping to lighten the mood, "the other night, with the butterflies? That was . . . wow. Where'd you learn how to do that?"

Tara lifted her eyes and saw the genuine curiosity in Willow's gaze. "Oh, that . . . That was nothing, really," she replied with a dismissive shrug.

"Nothing? Tara, it was like the Fourth of July in here! I haven't seen anything that lit up since we blew up the high school."

Tara smiled in spite of herself, remembering the story Willow had told her about graduation. It made her laugh to think of Willow involved in anything other than academics and computers, let alone a plot to eliminate the major by way of leveling Sunnydale High.

Willow was relieved to see that the frown had disappeared from Tara's face and was replaced by a smile. "So?"

"It was kinda cool, huh?" Tara agreed shyly. "That was the first spell my mom taught me. When I was little, I had a tendency of running off into the fields by our house, you know, chasing some small w-w-woodland creature or another," Tara chuckled at the memory. "Mom was always worried that I wouldn't find my way back, so she taught me the spell. If I went too far out, or lost my direction, I'd do the incantation, and then a little blue spark would appear and lead me home. Simple as that. Over the years I fiddled around with it, and found out that I could manipulate the sparks into shapes. A little tweak here and there, and voila! Sparky butterflies. I can also do dragonflies, horses, and lemurs," Tara finished with pride.

Willow cocked an eyebrow. "Lemurs?"

"I was looking for a challenge."

Both women laughed. Feeling a bit more confident, Tara positioned her hand so that it was palm to palm against Willow 's. "Maybe one of these days I can teach you?" she asked eagerly. "It's fairly easy. You just call on the goddess Aradia-“

Willow winced and let out a nervous laugh, ”Aradia? Yeah, Aradia and I have quite a dysfunctional relationship. Last time I called on her I got chased down a hallway by an army of angry green sparks." Tara gave her a bemused look. "It was a thing," Willow replied, embarrassed. She glanced at her watch and sighed. "I've got to get back to the gang. They're going to worry. With this demon on the loose everyone is on edge, so . . . " But still, Willow made no move to get up. She felt Tara's hand start to pull away, and quickly grasped it. “Wait.” Willow hesitated for a second, startled by her own boldness. Her heart started to pound as Tara gazed at her expectantly.

“I . . . um,” Willow stammered. “I wanted to let you know that . . . I . . . really enjoyed the other night. With you. A-and the butterflies. But mostly with you.”

“Me too, Willow,” Tara replied, dipping her head to hide the enormous blush creeping across her face.

When can I see you again?" Willow whispered.

"Wh-what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I have to wait until tomorrow?" Willow replied playfully.

"Oh I didn't – I thought that you . . . maybe h-h-had something you needed to do tonight . . ."

Willow smiled at the flustered blonde. "Tara, it's okay. Tomorrow is great."

"Okay." Tara smiled nervously and nodded her head. "Noonish? At the Espresso Pump?"

"It's a date!" Willow blurted giddily, until her brain registered the words that came out of her mouth. "I mean . . . unless you don't . . . it could be a meeting? O-or a rendezvous?" Now it was Willow's turn to be flustered. "Cause date implies, you know, and if it was . . . a date . . . I wouldn't take you out for coffee . . . dinner and a movie, maybe . . . a walk in the park . . . unless you wanted to get coffee? On a date . . . I could do that-"

"Willow?" Tara’s voice broke the babble spilling out of her mouth.

"Huh?"

"I don't . . . it doesn't matter what we call it," she said quietly, squeezing Willow’s hand. "Just as long as it involves us spending time together. Is – is that okay?"

Willow looked at her for a moment, and slowly let out the breath she had been holding. "I'd really like that."

"Okay." Tara stood, pulling Willow up with her. "So the Espresso Pump, noonish, tomorrow."

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Willow reached for her bag and began rummaging through it. "I wanted to give this back to you." She turned to Tara and offered the doll's eye crystal. "I haven't needed it since . . . that night, so . . . I thought you'd want it back."

"Oh," Tara murmured as Willow placed the crystal in her hand. Tara saw the disappointment in her own face reflected on its glassy surface as she cradled it with two hands. "I w-wanted you to keep it, Willow," she said, trying to hide the dismay in her voice.

"But Tara, I'm okay now, I don't need it-"

"I know." Tara dipped her head, causing her hair to fall over face. "I know," she whispered again. She took a step closer, reaching out slowly to take Willow’s hand. "But it's . . . it's s-s-something that I want to give to you. Please." She put the crystal back in Willow’s hand and held it there with her own. "I'd really appreciate if you kept it, Willow."

"Are you sure?" she asked, feeling the weight of crystal being pressed into her palm. "Cause I know how important it is to you-" She looked up, and in an instant, any reservations she had about accepting the crystal were challenged by the sincerity in Tara's eyes.

Tara nodded in ascent. "Please," she urged gently. Willow searched her face one more time for any lingering doubt before finally acquiescing.

"Okay," she whispered, feeling the familiar warmth of a blush spreading across her face as Tara gazed at her intently. The blonde smiled in return. Tara took back her hands, an action Willow was unprepared for, and the doll's eye crystal made a dull thud as it hit the carpet.

"Oh sorry-"

"That's okay I got it-"

The loud bang of two heads smacking together filled the room as Willow tumbled backwards with a yelp, and Tara fell to the floor, a hand clamped to her forehead.

Tara lay still for a moment, waiting for the pain to subside, and then, realizing the absurdity of the situation, let out a small laugh.

"Tara? Are you okay?" came Willow’s muffled voice.
"I'm fine Will. That's one helluva a noggin you got there – " Tara opened her eyes to see two legs sticking out of her closet.

"Good, cause . . . ow." A hand reached out and pushed open the half closed door, revealing a very rumpled Willow. "I think I punctured my kidneys on a pair of your heels," she grimaced, rubbing her back. "Oh yeah, that's gonna leave a mark." The door opened wider, and Willow felt Tara's presence as the blonde kneeled beside her.

"Where does it hurt?" Tara asked, placing a hand on Willow's thigh.

Willow leaned her head against the door frame. "You're not going to do that purple heally spell on me like you did in the laundry room, are you?" she grumbled with her eyes closed. "Cause, I'm okay really, and I'd prefer to have you conscious." She paused for a moment, blinking her eyes rapidly. "So yeah, um, no worries, I just have to, you know, sit and wait until I stop seeing two of you." With a forced laugh she buried her face in her hands.

"Hey," Tara whispered, extracting Willow’s hands from her face. She smiled as green eyes peered at her from beneath their eyelids. "Just show me where it hurts. I promise you no p-purple heally spells."

Willow responded with raised eyebrows. She considered for a moment, then lifted her arm and pointed to her right temple. "Well, you got me good here." Tara smiled again. She gave Willow's hand a slight squeeze before leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on the offending spot. Willow drew in a sharp breath at the touch of the blonde's lips. Memories of the previous evening came rushing back as the scent of jasmine permeated the air around her. She held her breath as Tara's lips withdrew and soulful blue eyes gazed deeply into hers.

"Better?"

Willow blushed profusely as she nodded her head. "Much."

"Anywhere else?"

"Um . . ." Willow's mouth went dry as she felt the blonde's fingertips brush a few stray locks of hair from her face. She cleared her throat. "I think my cheek made nice with one of your clogs," she said slowly, gauging Tara's reaction. "It kinda . . . stings here . . ." she mumbled, gesturing at the left side of her face.

Tara reached out and cupped Willow's chin, turning her head to the side to examine her cheek. "It is getting kinda red," she whispered, lightly stroking her face.

Willow felt her body stiffen as the blonde leaned closer, causing their bodies to come into contact with one another. Soft lips pressed into her cheek, followed by a gentle caress from Tara’s nose. The inches that separated them seemed like miles. Willow ached to be closer, and placed a hand on Tara’s hip, slowly closing the gap between them. She felt a hand travel to the back of her neck, and that was all the encouragement Willow needed to lean in and capture Tara’s lips with her own.

The kiss was soft, a gentle brushing of lips that was enough to seal the growing attraction between them. They parted, and sat on the floor in a content silence, exchanging shy glances and playing with each other’s hands.

"I really need to go,” Willow whispered with heavy disappointment. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Tara replied as she caught a glimpse of the doll’s eye crystal lying on the floor next to them. “Don’t move,” she said to Willow with a wry smile, “and nobody gets hurt. I’m going in."

Willow let out a small laugh as Tara retrieved the crystal and placed it back in her hand.

“So tomorrow then?” Willow asked as Tara pulled her to her feet.

“Noon at the Espresso Pump. I don’t think it can come soon enough."
With a smile, she led Willow to the door.

Willow turned the knob and stepped outside before turning around and facing Tara. They stood in front of each other, Willow fidgeting with a button on her jacket and Tara staring at her shoes, arms wrapped around her waist.

“Okay.”

“Okay.”

The seconds ticked by.

“Um, I think this is the part where you say ‘good-bye’ and walk down the hall, and I close the door,” Tara suggested with a half smirk.

“You know what?” Willow chuckled nervously. “I think you’re right. Bye then.” Willow backed away slowly. With a goofy grin, she waved goodbye, and proceeded to bump into a couple walking down the hall.

“Sorry! Sorry . . . I didn’t see you there, sorry!” She yelled at them as they walked away slightly disgruntled. Willow turned back to Tara, who was trying very hard to suppress a giggle.

“Bye Willow.”

“Bye Tara.”

She watched as Willow walked down the hall, and didn’t close the door until she was completely out of sight.

Tara leaned back in her chair, enjoying the sight of Willow walking to the cashier to order their coffees. The walk to the Espresso Pump had been extremely pleasant, both of them recounting their mornings. Babble or not, Tara loved hearing Willow talk. Their bodies naturally gravitated together as they walked, and the occasional brush of hands was enough to send Tara’s senses into a tizzy. A sigh escaped her lips as her eyes continued to follow the slim figure as Willow made her way to the end of the line.

“Hey you,” said an eerily familiar voice.

Tara jumped. She turned her head, and felt the blood drain from her face at the sight of the person standing at the table. “How are you, Tara?”

Every muscle in her body tensed as she stared at the young woman, who pulled out a chair and sat with her arms folded on her lap and legs crossed underneath her, steadily gazing back at the surprised blonde.

“Nice to see you too,” the woman chuckled, pushing up the dark glasses that rested on the bridge of her nose. Her dark hair was tied up in a loose bun, with several tendrils hanging down, framing her round face. She looked expectantly at Tara, lips curved in a friendly smile.

Tara blinked repeatedly, shaking off her initial shock as she tried to form a response.

“I’m sorry, I just – Wh-what are you doing here?” Tara managed to sputter, taking a quick glance in Willow’s direction.

“Nothing really. Just thought I’d come by, visit an old friend.” She leaned back in her chair and stretched her legs out. “A friend of yours?” the woman asked, nodding her head at Willow.

“Um, yeah. A . . . friend.” Tara stared at her companion, her disbelief slowly turning into suspicion. “What are you doing here, Donna?” she said in a clipped tone.

The woman regarded her for a moment. “Still haven’t forgiven me, huh?”

“We haven’t spoken in two years Donna, and Sunnydale is more than a hop and a skip away from home.” Once again, she looked at Willow, hoping the redhead had not noticed her new companion.

The woman watched Tara closely, and her face softened. “Tara, it’s okay, I’m not here to- “ She paused, her lips forming a thin line. “I came to talk. To make peace. That’s it.”

Tara eyed her suspiciously. “I never stopped caring about you, you know?” She leaned in, gently placing her hands on top of Tara’s. “And just wanted to say I’m sorry for the way I treated you. More than anything, I don’t ever want you to have to go through that kind of hurt again.”

Tara let her guard down as Donna’s words sunk in. “You came all the way from Turlock to tell me that?”

She smiled, and glanced in Willow’s direction. “I saw you two walking up here earlier. Are you guys . . .?” The blush that appeared on Tara’s face silently answered her question. “You sure about her, Tara?” she said jokingly as turned to face the blonde.

Tara gave her a stern look. “What do you mean?”

“Oh, nothing. I just meant . . .” Donna turned her eyes towards Willow, who was now at the head of the line, placing their order. “I guess I just don’t get the gay vibe from her,” she replied, wrinkling her nose. “But who am I to judge? You’d know better than I.” She smiled at Tara, and was surprised to see a frown on her face. “You are sure, right? Tara?”

The blonde stared at her helplessly. Donna laughed and shook her head. “Geez Tara, I thought that after our relationship crashed and burned you’d learn the difference between a straight girl and a lesbo.”

“Our relationship is none of your b-business, Donna.” She could feel her temper start to flair, and tried her best to keep her emotions in check as she spoke. “You know n-nothing about me, or Willow.” She turned her head just in time to see the barista hand Willow two coffee cups. “It was really nice seeing you again, but I think it’s time for you to g-go.”

“Seriously, Tara,” the woman leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table, “even if her intentions are true, do you honestly think she’ll stick around after your twentieth birthday?”

The question made Tara’s heart stop. “How do you know about that?” Her eyes widened. “Did . . . did my father send you?”

Donna shrugged her shoulders. “The only thing I know is that you haven’t found a way to prevent it, or reverse it. And from what I hear, her friends don’t take kindly to your kind."

Tara began to panic. Her eyes flew toward Willow, who was fast approaching the table, coffees in hand. “You n-n-need to l-l-leave,” she stuttered at Donna, who just sat there and stared at her blankly.

Tara began to hyperventilate before feeling the blood rush from her head. Suddenly, the world around her slowed down; the sounds of the coffee shop became muted as if someone had stuffed cotton balls in her ears. The people moved around her in a dizzying blur, and Tara desperately tried to regain her equilibrium as her body became sluggish and unresponsive.

Willow was now standing at the table, talking to her, but Tara could not understand what she was saying. Donna had long since disappeared, but she was the least of her concerns. Tara reached out, hoping to grab the redhead’s arm to steady herself, to ground herself to something – anything – as her consciousness threatened to slip away.

She felt the smooth fabric of Willow’s shirt connect with her hand and held on for dear life. Her head was now spinning violently, her breath coming in short gasps as she pulled herself up and off the chair. A splash of something hot jarred her, and she opened her eyes to see a brown pool of coffee spreading across the front of her shirt. The arms that had been holding her up had disappeared from her sides, and Tara felt the sudden sensation of weightlessness before her body landed hard on the smooth, tiled floor.

Crumpled on the ground, Tara slowly rolled to her side, and grimaced in pain as she tried to sit up. Her vision came in and out of focus, but the one thing she saw clearly was Willow’s face, eyes wide and mouth open. The redhead had fallen on the floor next to her, and was backing away, trying to put as much distance between them as she could. Confused, Tara reached out again, only to see a gnarled claw where her hand should be. She stared at the grotesque appendage in horror. Her eyes drifted down, and she saw that her body was covered in scales, hideous, gray scales that rippled as she breathed.

The scene in front of her suddenly snapped into focus, and the rush of sound was deafening. Tara could see people running, chairs being knocked over, Willow still on the floor. Willow . . .

Tara turned to the redhead, and caught her reflection in the window. She started in disbelief at the ghastly face that was looking back at her. Behind her, someone screamed.

Tara thrashed violently in bed before the sound of her own scream ripped her from slumber. She woke, drenched in sweat, hands clawing at her sheets. Panic-stricken, she sat up, gathering the blankets around her.[It’s over. It’s okay. You’re all right. Tara repeated the words in her head, like a mantra, as she willed her body to relax. She took deep, even breaths, and felt her heartbeat slowly return to normal.

The dreams began shortly after she had joined the Wicca group, and had increasingly become more vivid and disturbing. But this one, had been the worst. Her past, it seemed, did not want to be left behind.

You can leave your family behind, but you’ll never escape your heritage. Her father’s words were still as cold as the day he uttered them. You’ll be back Tara. Once the demon emerges you’ll realize that we’re the only ones you’ve got.

Willow found a table in the Espresso Pump, well aware that she was thirty minutes early, but she knew that the lunch hour traffic would soon consume every last chair and table. She settled into her seat, stifling a yawn as she stretched out her tender back. That’s what you get when you try to stop a detoxing soldier boy. Her encounter with Riley last night had jarred her nerves, not to mention her tailbone. She had never seen him that angry before, and hoped that Buffy would find some way to help him. The whole situation with the Initiative had her head spinning, and she hoped that meeting with Tara would make it stop, if only for a moment. But since she’s not here yet, Willow thought, imolecular biochemistry will have to do. She reached into her bag and pulled out a large heavy book and cracked it open.

Tara eyed the clock on her nightstand. 11:16. She sat on her bed, unmoving. Her brain had been completely useless during her first two classes, so she decided to skip the last one, and went straight to her dorm. Willow will never let me hear the end of it if she finds out I played hooky, Tara thought to herself. Willow. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she reached for a pillow and clutched it in front of her, burying her face in its soft fabric. Several moments passed, and when she finally decided to resurface, she reached for the telephone. Halfway through dialing, Tara stopped to reconsider, before reluctantly placing the receiver back in its cradle and resuming her position on the bed.

Willow looked up from her book and glanced at her watch again. 11:57. Any minute now. The scattered conversations in the already crowded coffee shop were making it impossible to read, so Willow closed the book and put it back in her bag. She checked her reflection in the window, running a hand through her hair and smoothing the front of her shirt. Satisfied that she was presentable, Willow discretely made use of her small can of Binaca, then sat with her hands folded on the table, eagerly awaiting the arrival of Tara.

Tara hung up the phone and once again sat motionless on her bed. She took a deep breath and shook her head, mentally chastising herself. Rolling out of bed, she reached for her coat and bag, retrieved her keys from her desk, and took one last look at her clock before leaving her dorm. 11:49.

Willow drummed her fingers on the table as she stared out the window. The coffee shop was now packed, with a line caffeine starved students snaking out the door and down the street. Willow quickly scanned the people walking by, and finally settled her eyes on a familiar blonde.

“Buffy?” Willow watched the petite woman make her way into the coffee shop.

“Hey Will!”

“Hi Buffy,” she replied, her eyes still darting around, hoping to catch a glimpse of Tara.

“Waiting for Tara?” her companion asked as she pulled up a chair.

Willow gave her a startled look. “Uh, yeah . . . how did you . . .”

“I stopped by our dorm to pick up some clean clothes and stuff, and there was a message for you on the machine. She said that she was really sorry, and that she wouldn’t be able to make it today.”

“Oh,” Willow replied, her surprise slowly turning into disappointment. She once again looked at Buffy, and for the first time noticed the dark circles under her eyes and her fatigued demeanor. “I take it things didn’t go well at the Initiative?” she asked with concern.

“To say it went bad is an understatement,” Buffy replied. She recounted the previous night’s events, and although Willow knew that the information was important, Tara was still very present in her mind. I hope everything’s okay, she thought, before finally focusing all her attention on Buffy.

Kisses and Gay Love

Last edited by Foomatic on Tue May 27, 2008 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: "She's Got A Way" - Updated 5/22/08
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:44 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

so sweet this is. dibs.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:53 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Woo hoo! Update! This is one of the funniest fan fics I've read that takes place in season 4. All the other ones in season 4 are all depressing!

Thank you very much for updating this fic after two years :)

I'll write my thoughts later on after I've read it. :kgeek

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:18 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
Oh my god this is amazing! update more! lets not wait another two years, yes? thanks for this it's damn good!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:44 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

okay, i'm not going back to edit my post, becuase I can't scroll down in the screen to do my re-reading and quotations, so here I am, but the dibs still applies.

See? I told you the kittens would be clamering and bouncing for an update! :) *sniffles* I'm so proud, really, I know how hard it was posting this after two years. Two years?! golly, it really has been that long. I remember reading this so long ago and just devouring every word. Nothing has changed, and it was such a joy reading this again. And don't you ever take a remedial writing class. Ever. Your grammar is way better than mine(its, it's, whatever) and your story is one of the ones that captured me in the beginning and got me to write, so I owe you a debt of gratitude.

So I love the fouth season world you made. It's so delighfully innocent and tender and...I miss it. Especially with all the angst going on around here, we can use a little levity. At least until Tara starts having demon nightmares...

Again, I love the nervousness when they first started out, it's so...sweet. Tantalizingly sweet and adorable. But it only get cuter when Will started the hand grabby thing. This always makes me melt
Quote:
before slowly gathering the rest of Tara's fingers in her hand and lightly brushing her thumb across her knuckles.
into a puddle. The small things they do with each other makes it seem like they're already in a relationship even though things are still so new and unsure. It's such a delight to read.

And oh god, the head bumpy? Perfect. I love how much is hidden behind the few words that are said in the 'please take the crystal' convo. There's so much there and I want to hug the two of them.

And the kiss?! Woo and definately hoo. I've been waiting for that kiss for a fucking long time and you didn't dissapoint. it was absolutely perfect. I was so distracted by the cute(did I mention your Willow is perfect? Everything is so spot on, even in how Tara manages to do so little to get her to stop talking), I almost forgot how terrifying Tara's dream is. Poor girl. I can't even imagine the fear running through her veins with the demon and the Willow and the if-she-finds-out, but I have hope you'll pull us through it. Even if it takes five years to find out, I plan on being there for the big lovey-dovey ending, k?

*applause* You did it! Doesn't it feel gooooooood? :)

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:00 pm 
5. Willowhand

This is one helluva surprise! I haven't read something here in a long while that was very canon-esque, so it's really an adorable thrill to see S4 Willow and Tara again. Gosh, they were adorable, huh?

I read this long ago and wow... I really just can't believe it's been updated. Superduperyay!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:14 am 
3. Flaming O

OMG!!!
I was SO surprised to see an update to this fic!!!

I'm so glad that you came back to it.
There aren't enough season 4 fics on the board anymore......and I just love first time stories about our girls!!!

Please continue with this.....it really is VERY good.......and definitely deserves to be finished.

I'll be sitting here waiting......

Shy One
:sigh

MaxMalls - The Web's biggest and best stores

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:44 am 
12. Recently Gay

Great to see this updated. I love season 4 fic's, especially behind the scene types, and this one is just fantastic.

I have to say, the Love potion number 9 chapter was inspired. I'm a bit like your Tara when I say love potion number nine, it's just damn silly and makes me smile.

It's great to see the 'old' Willow, all giddy and spazzy and falling in love. I also like that, according to her dream, you've given Tara a past. I'm not really in the camp that has Tara as a complete innocent in the ways of women, as shy as she is there had to a reason she was sure of her feelings for Willow in cannon and had the confidence to seek her out in Hush, and say 'no you are' when Will says she's nothing special, not to mention 'I am you know'.

It looks like things are going to get a teensy bit angsty now that Tara's demon fears have been introduced. The dream sequence really had me, I thought it was really happening.

God, I hope it isn't two years to the next update now I've found this fic again :pray

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:20 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Why did Tara cancel on Willow? They just got together.
Loving the story and hope to see many updates.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:12 am 
19. Yummy Face

Wow! Surprise! Surprise!

I am so happy to see an update on this. This is a long time favorite.

I am suddenly inspired to rewatch season four, and W/T Season four can inspire anyone.

I look forward to how you rewrite This Year's Girl and ,everyone's favorite, Who Are You?

I know Tara is going to want to make up for canceling on Willow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:00 am 
2. Floating Rose

Please! Update Soon.
This story is absolutely fantastic..
I hate that Donna gal!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:41 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Hey everyone!

Miss Elly and leftindust: Thanks for sticking with it!

Rach: Well, not so much angst free now, heh. Thanks for believing! Plus, you've got so many bonus points that the -10? 'Tis but a scratch. :)

katjetson: I love season 4 Willow and Tara! But I guess that's obvious. I'm glad your still tuning in, and hopefully I can crank these updates out in a more timely manner. Thanks!

Shy One: Thanks for reading!

PtS: Yay! I was hoping to fill out all the gaps from the show, and add my own little twist. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

love_2003: I hope to write many updates! Thanks for reading!

The Rose24: Rosey! Haven't seen you around so much lately, glad I could bring you out of hiding!

xenalovesgabby: Thank you!

Author: Foomatic
Title: She's Got A Way
Summary: Sparks, continued
Disclaimer: Don't own anything but the shirt off my back

SHE’S GOT A WAY

Part VIII B: Sparks

Hours later, after reassuring the slayer several times that she would be back at Xander’s before sundown, Willow headed back to campus. She knew Tara’s last class was finishing up, and the redhead hoped to catch her on her way out.

The doors of Douglas Hall opened as Willow approached the large stone building. She craned her neck, trying to spot Tara in the steady stream of students exiting the hall. Finally the blonde emerged, clutching her books to her chest and walking briskly towards her dorm.

“Tara!” Willow maneuvered through the crowd of students, trying to catch up to the blonde, who had not heard her. “Tara, wait up!”

The blonde finally stopped and turned her head.

“H-hey Willow,” she stammered as the redhead bounded up to her with a smile. “I’m sorry about this afternoon . . . I g-got caught up in with a group project –“

“Oh, no worries! Buffy gave me the message, cause I was already at the Espresso Pump, but hey, no big.” Willow reached out and squeezed her arm, before sliding her hand down to grasp Tara’s.

Tara jumped as their skin made contact, and promptly stuffed her hand into her pocket. Her companion’s surprise quickly turned into embarrassment, and Willow took a step back, clasping her hands in front of her. “Oh, I uh, s-sorry . . . sorry.

Tara took one look at Willow’s expression and immediately regretted her actions. “No, no, it’s okay, you just . . . you just startled me.” She gave the redhead a weak smile.

“Oh, okay.” They stood in awkward silence for what seemed like eternity.

“So . . .” Willow ventured hesitantly, “Are you headed back to your dorm? I could walk you.”

“Um, s-sure,” Tara replied. The blonde led the way, and the pair walked together in silence as the sun set behind the buildings of the campus. Willow stole glances at Tara, concerned at the troubled look on her face.

“Is everything okay?” Willow asked when they reached the steps of Tara’s residence hall. She pulled open the heavy door and watched as the blonde shuffled inside.

“Y-yeah, I’m just beat. It’s been a long day, you know?”

“You’re not getting sick are you?” Willow pressed as they ascended the stairs. “Cause yesterday you said you felt a bit off and . . . are you getting enough sleep and vitamin C?”

Willow’s comment penetrated Tara’s heavy mood, and soft chuckle escaped her lips. “I’m fine, Willow,” she reassured. Reaching into her pocket, she produced a key and slipped it into the doorknob. Opening the door wide, she beckoned Willow inside before walking to her desk.

Willow reacquainted herself with her surroundings, feeling the warmth of their last kiss spread from her cheeks to the tips of her toes. She watched Tara arrange her books and notes on her desk, and wondered if it was okay to touch her again, this time in the privacy of her room. Tara’s previous rejection was unexpected, and Willow castigated herself for being so bold. Things between them were so new and fresh, yet so fragile and undefined, and the last thing Willow wanted was to disturb the delicate balance of their relationship.

As Tara finished organizing her things, her mind kept on shifting from the joy at having Willow back in her room to the anguished look on Willow’s face from her dream.

From what I hear, her friends don’t take kindly to your kind.

She couldn’t do it. She couldn’t let this wonderful woman into her life knowing that the demon inside her would ruin any chance of a happy ending. She couldn’t bear the pain, the rejection, the look on her face when Willow finally saw her for what she really was. I can’t.

Willow waited patiently, and finally Tara turned around to face her. She leaned against the desk, wrapping her arms around her waist and shuffling her feet nervously. Her blonde tresses once again covered her face, reminding Willow of the first time she saw her, at the Wicca meeting - shy, sullen, and far removed from the rest of the group. It broke her heart to see the same expression on her face now.

“Hey,” Willow whispered, slowly approaching the timid blonde. Tara still avoided her gaze, even though they were now toe to toe. She longed to take the blonde in her arms and wrap her in all kinds of tenderness and care, but instead Willow gently placed her hands on her hips. She felt the slight tremor of Tara’s body at her touch, and wondered if that was a good thing.

“Tara?” she implored. “What’s wrong?”

Tara sighed and lifted her head, focusing her eyes on a spot on the wall, not wanting to look the redhead in the eye. Willow watched as she bit her lip and shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. When Tara finally looked directly at her, the sadness in her watery eyes pierced Willow to the core.

“I l-lied,” she stammered, trying to swallow the lump in her throat. “I didn’t have a group p-project this afternoon.”

“Oh?” Willow replied, taken aback by the blonde’s confession.

“I don’t think . . . I mean, I really like you Willow,” Tara breathed. She reached down and placed her hands on Willow’s, gently removing them from her hips and holding them in front of her. Willow watched in confusion, wondering what in the frilly heck was going on. “It’s just . . . I can’t . . . I can’t do this right now.”

“W-wait, I don’t understand,” Willow stuttered, feeling a slow rise of panic in her chest. “You can’t do what right now?”

Tara felt the tears threatening to spill as she tried to respond. “This. Us.” The tension between them was stifling, and Tara needed breathing room. She needed to walk away so that Willow wouldn’t see her tears. Dropping the redhead’s hands, she moved to the opposite end of the room.

Willow turned to watch her go, rooted in her spot by shock and confusion.

“I’m going through some s-stuff right now,” Tara continued, discreetly wiping the tears from her eyes. “A-and I just need some space to figure it all out.” She turned to face Willow, and wilted at the torn expression on her face.

“What kind of stuff?” Willow implored quietly, not wanting to be pushy, but needing to understand.

Oh, I don’t know. The fact that I’m a bloodsucking demon. “Just . . . things,” Tara replied. She watched as Willow nodded her head, and wished that for once she could step from behind her cowardice and tell her the truth. “Please,” she pleaded, “just give me some time, okay?”

Willow looked out the window, just in time to see the last faint rays of the sun be swallowed by the horizon. The panic in her had now turned to dread, sinking into her like the setting sun in front of her eyes.

“Are you sure?” she asked, taking a step towards Tara. “If it’s something I did, Tara, I’m really sorry.”

“No, Willow.” Tara shook her head as she responded. “You didn’t do anything wrong, okay? I just need some space. To think. This whole thing is happening so fast, and I j-just . . . ” She shut her eyes, and forced the words out of her mouth. “I’m not who you think I am. And not sure I’m ready . . . if I can even . . . “ Willow watched as the blonde struggled to finish her sentence, fearing what she would say next.

“There are things about me, Willow,” Tara continued, “that I need to accept and understand.” Her tears were now flowing freely, each teardrop jabbing at Willow’s heart like a hot poker. “But that’s something you can’t be a part of.”

Tara’s voice was barely a whisper, but it was the final blow to Willow’s already wounded heart. Her words slowly seeped into her, like wine on a tablecloth, staining the fabric of her being.

They stood quietly, both hoping for a miracle that would change tonight’s course of events, but it never came.

Tara bit her lip when Willow uttered a muffled ‘okay’ and turned for the door. Is this really happening? she thought to herself.

“Willow?” The name was on her lips before her she even realized it.

Willow turned around, eyes full of hope. “Yeah?”

In her head, Tara watched as she closed the distance between them, shedding the doubts and the fears with a single, passionate kiss. I love you . . .

“I’m sorry.”

Willow nodded slowly. “Me too.” She gave Tara one last, weak smile, before shutting the door behind her.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. The time is now 9:45, and the library will be closing in 15 minutes. Please bring your final selections to the counter at this time.”

Tara closed the textbook in front of her and rubbed the bridge of her nose, hoping to ease the dull headache that had arrived as soon as she started studying. She chuckled softly to herself; what she had been doing could hardly be construed as studying. Reading the same sentence over and over does not a scholar make, she thought, gathering her books.

Sadly, the library had only been a temporary distraction for Tara, as her thoughts once again drifted to Willow. Days had passed since she had asked for space, and the redhead had respected her wishes to an extent. The few messages Willow had left on her answering machine were bittersweet, and she could not bring herself to delete them.

Tara knew it wasn’t fair, that she should just man up and tell Willow everything, but it was hard enough telling her how she felt, let alone spilling her family secret.

From what I hear, her friends don’t take kindly to your kind, Donna’s voice echoed again.

Tara shut her eyes and took a deep breath, silencing the voice in her head. Dream or no dream, she could not escape the finality of those words.

“Are you sure you’re going to be alright?” Buffy queried for the umpteenth time.

“Yes Buffy!” was the exasperated reply. Willow dumped her bag on the floor and slumped into her bed. After weeks of sleeping on Xander’s lumpy pull out, she welcomed the warm embrace of her fleece blanket and down pillow.

“I’ll be at Riley’s, do you remember his phone –“

“Four nine eight two zero two one, okay? Go! Shoo!”

“Geez, grumpy much?” the slayer muttered under her breath. Willow had been strangely detached for the last few days, and Buffy had attributed it to the constant Adam alert and lack of a proper night’s sleep. She cocked her head, and instantly recognized the blank stare on her best friend’s face as she looked out the window. Or maybe she’s having an Oz relapse. Buffy mentally slapped her forehead. Riley would have to wait.

“Will?” She took a step away from the door.

“Buffy,” Willow buried her head into her pillow and continued in a muffled voice, “I love you, but for the love of God I need to be at least 20 feet away from anything Scooby-like, so please just grab the condoms in your sock drawer and go to Riley’s already.”

Buffy stared at the redhead in shock. “Wha-how-did-when-“ she stammered. Willow replied with a dismissive grunt. When her cheeks had cooled, Buffy casually rummaged through her socks, took what she needed, and with one last glance at her withered best friend, walked out the door. Tomorrow. We’ll talk tomorrow.

[Cue music: Sparks, by Coldplay]

The door clicked shut, and Willow waited a beat before jumping out of bed to grab the phone. She bit her lip as she dialed her voicemail, hoping Tara had returned one of her calls.

“You have no new messages . . .” was the robotic response.

Willow sank back into bed with a heavy sigh. The past few days had been difficult for her, but she had managed to give Tara her space. She felt foolish leaving messages, but wanted to be assured that Tara was indeed all right, and hadn’t been snatched up by any vamps or demons. This was Sunnydale, after all.

(Willow rolls to her side, clutching her pillow. She reaches into her nightstand drawer, and pulls out the doll’s eye crystal, cradling it gently in her hand.)

WILLOW:

Did I drive you away?
I know what you'll say
You'll say, "Oh, sing one we know"

(She sits up, crossing her legs beneath her. She continues to gaze at the crystal, tracing its edges and watching the light reflect off its pink surface.)

But I promise you this
I'll always look out for you
That's what I'll do

(She places the crystal on her lap, and closes her eyes in concentration.)

I say "oh"

(Small, silver whisps start to swirl around her, slowly converging into a tiny little ball of light. Willow opens her eyes, and smiles sadly.)

I say "oh"

(The tiny ball of light floats lazily in the air. Willow closes her eyes once more, and sends the little ball out the window, floating across the quad.)

(Tara opens the door to her room. She sets her bag on the floor, and sees the flashing light of her answering machine. She quickly crosses the room and hits play.)

“You have one new message . . .” Beep!

“Hey Tara, it’s me. Willow. I just wanted to check in. You know, make sure Sunnydale hasn’t swallowed you whole or something. You know the Hellmouth, all with the hell . . . and the mouth . . . erm. Yeah, so, hope you’re okay.” Beep!

TARA:

(She touches the answering machine, and saves the message.)

My heart is yours
It's you that I hold on to
That's what I do

(She turns and sits on the edge of her bed.)

But I know I was wrong
But I won't let you down

(The scene shifts, and we see both Willow and Tara lying in bed, with the little ball of light still floating across campus.)

TOGETHER:

I said "oh"

(The little ball of light approaches a building, then swoops upwards towards an open window on the third floor.)

I cry "oh"

(Through the open window we see Tara lying in bed. The little ball of light enters the room cautiously, as if it doesn’t want to be seen, but then slowly floats over to Tara.)

TARA:

Yeah I saw sparks

(She sees the light, and is startled at first, but then slowly realizes that it’s harmless.)

Yeah I saw sparks

(Tara reaches out with a finger, trying to touch it, and the light playfully floats away, which brings a smile to her face.)

And I saw sparks
Yeah I saw sparks
Singing out

“Oh Willow.”

(The scene shifts to Willow in her dorm, resting her arms on her window sill and looking out into the night.)

Kisses and Gay Love

Last edited by Foomatic on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: "She's Got A Way" - Updated 11/11/08
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:06 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Tara very soon tells Willow what is bothering her...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:10 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Foo
So good to see this lovely fic being updated. I hope you are encouraged to continue and bring our girls to their happy ending. The sadness and confusion in the last post was poignant - you have the ability to convey the emotions so well in these scenes you have created for us.

I am looking forward to reading about Tara telling Willow about the demon,and everything that comes after.

Thanks
Anne

Every path has its puddle. Old English Saying... I think I just stepped in mine...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:23 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Oh, sweet.

Bits that stood out for me big time:
Quote:
Things between them were so new and fresh, yet so fragile and undefined,
So true. How babybirdlike things were. So true. And how nice that Willow knows it, too.

And and
Quote:
Her words slowly seeped into her, like wine on a tablecloth, staining the fabric of her being.
wooooow. talk about an image to really nail an emotion. It's awful how as words go through the process of registering in our brains, the worse each passing moment gets. Like they rot and fester with every growing moment. That sentence is delicious.

You bring me right back to S4 with all of this, it seems so easy. You're pretty amazing, Fooster. And next time I'll make up those points, I promise you ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:22 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Ok, I just caught up with the story, and I gotta say it's aamazing! Like, fantabulos incredible amazing.

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:36 am 
19. Yummy Face

Hi Foo,

I haven't been hiding. I check back when I can for updates on my favorite stories. I just haven't been able to post as much because my computer is giving me problems. I seriously need a new one.

Well, on to the story. I am so glad you are still writing this because I can't wait to see your version of the rest of the season.

Wow. The last two updates have been very angsty, and I know things will improve between them.

Since you are keeping in line with season four, I am guessing Tara does not tell Willow about her "demon." She will find another way to make things up to Willow. Soon I hope?

Last edited by The Rose24 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:32 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

As Captain thunder would say, "Creepies!" I just discover this fic in the afetrnoon before I have four days off from work (days off to burn up b4 year's end) and no way to go back over the earlier chapters.

I always enjoy seeing fics covering this ground, and this is doing very well. (and the musical references: I wouldn't dare try that myself!)

I agree, how did Donna find out about the family secret? Regardless fow hether Tara's father invented ti himself or if ithe MaClays are a widespread in-breeding clan and the story goes back 200 years, or anything in between, they wouldn't tell an outsider.

Not surprised about one thing; I always figured if Willow hadn't been Tara 's first, at least one woman in the past had done by her badly. Intrigued in sapdes.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:33 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Oh, Foo, I swear i could see Willow crumble until there was nothing left but dry little bits to blow away in the cold wind.

Quote:
Her words slowly seeped into her, like wine on a tablecloth, staining the fabric of her being.

Rachel has already quoted this line, but it stood out for me too.

It's just so perfect in the visual it creates and the emotion it imparts.

I just feel so sad for both of them that I wish I coud wrap them in a big warm hug.

I'm not usually a fan of 'song fic's', sometimes they are clumsy and the lyrics are used as a plot substitute, but they way you incorporate the lyric's into the narrative is so organic and natural that they don't feel intrusive, or distracting at all, they add something to the soul of the piece.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:37 am 
3. Flaming O

Hi Foo,
Just wanting to take the time to tell you how I adore this fic, it's beautiful! I'm not normally much for fics following cannon, but this one really fills in some beautiful details! I have really grown fond of the music as well, at first I was afraid it would be boybands only, but you soon dragged me out of that assumption! The music adds another very nice depth to the feeling and texture of the fic and it is ochestrated really well with the time it takes to read, to get the visuals, to let the song continue.. I soon took to youtube the songs though, because the links do not work unless you sign up, and even if you do, it only plays 30 seconds.. But the youtubing is easy and quick! I do dearly hope to see more of this fic soon!

~The Show Must Go On by Queen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next