The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Days
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:15 am 
10. Troll Hammer

G'day again, Debra.

Well, slap me in the face with a wet fish and call me Sally. This story was great fun.

Interesting concept. I like the way that you start it off giving as little information as possible, such as whether or not Willow, or Tara are students, when it is in regard to the cannon timeline, so on and so forth.

I think all of Willow's students found out more about their teacher in one day than I learned in my entire time at school. Times sure have changed.

Quote:
Oh God!, she thought, I can’t possibly afford to be thinking that any student was cute. No she wasn’t cute. Not her blonde hair or the way she was so shy or her blue eyes. Nope not cute at Willow shook her head. Not cute! Warty. Probably smells really bad too …

Yes Willow, that's working. Keep it up, and there's absolutely no chance of you jumping her bones. :-D

And then we have this little gem from Tara.

Quote:
I’m not even going to ponder her lips

Oh yeah, they are both soooo screwed. Pun intended. :-D

I've got to agree with you about Lord of the Rings. I love the book and all. I read the whole trilogy in a week while I was in primary school but all I can say is thankfully Peter Jackson did some judicious pruning for the movie verson.

I've got to wonder if Giles disinfected that book that Xander used oh so subltly to hide his bulge, or if he just chucked it. :-D

Faith and Tara seem to make a good pair. I have to agree with your belief that what she always needed was a connection with those around her to stop her from sliding into the dark side. I remember when I was watching season three for the first time I actually thought she might have been doing the whole double agent thing with the mayor to begin with. That theory went down in flames though, now didn't it?

The interaction between the two of them is great fun. Who could go past this little ditty?

Quote:
“So there is a hottie,” Faith shouted triumphantly. She jumped on the girls’ beaten down couch. “T has a hottie!” she sung. “T likes jail bait. Tara likes her some hottie. Tara likes the jail bait.”

I think I might have a one-track mind. Part 8 - Parking? Didn't quite involve the kind of parking that first came to mind. :-D

I loved the way that they were both trying to talk themselves out of their mutual attraction, with sod all success.

Quote:
As Tara smiled again, Willow thought, Oh man, I’m definitely gonna burn in Hell.

I think it would be worth it, don't you. :-D

The little flashback to Tara and Faith's past was illuminating. I had thought up to this point that Tara had met her post-slayerdom, but nope, wrong again. I liked the fact that Tara used a less than traditional way to fight the vamps. I've alway's thought they should have investigated a few non-traditional ways to fight the good fight. And Faith not knowing that she was a slayer. Great touch.

Quote:
“I’m telling you,” a dark-haired young man was saying as he and a blonde girl entered the shop, “Batman could kick the Green Hornet’s butt.”

“His sidekicks are terrible,” the blonde argued, “the Green Hornet could take him easy. And how do I let you get me into these arguments?”

Clasic scooby banter. I love it. And 'professional bump fighters' cracked me up. Do they fight the kind of bumps that Xander had earlier too? :-D

That was an interesting point raised about how they get the holy water. I'm not catholic but I understand that those little font things they have in the foyer for crossing your self is holy water, so I suppose an unscrupulous person could just nick so of that. Plus, I'm not sure if you need to be an actual ordained priest to bless the water. Also, I imagine in a town like Sunnydale, with that many churches, you should be able to find a priest who'd do it for free or as a little sideline.

The whole of Part 13 had me cackling the whole way, especially Anya's comments about Tara's breasts.

Quote:
“You’re straight,” Willow argued.

“But feeling bendy,” Buffy laughed at her own double entendre as the other pair reached the table.

Two words. Abso-bloody-lutely brilliant. (Alright, so one of them technically wasn't an actual word, but I don't give a stuff. :-D ) I laughed my ass off. And Willow's description of how she determined she was gay was a riot. Spot-on Willow.

It was nice to see Willow's parents in a better light than usual. Usually everyone seems to portray them as less than stellar parents, so it's nice to see a change. Still, if you go by the series, you can't be too impressed with their performance. After all, her mother had one appearance (in which she tried to burn her own daughter at the stake) and her father was never seen at all.

One thing I've alway's liked about your stories is the way that you slip in little references to the show in such small ways. Only an obsessive fan (such as yours truely :-D ) might notice them, but it's still cool. I'm actually talking about

Quote:
“Man,” Faith said, “that’s a nice bow.”

I assume that's a reference to Bad Girls (I think?) where Buffy and Faith start to rob the store and Faith explains her little 'want, take, have' philosophy. If I'm wrong, well, it won't be the first time.

Quote:
“Hey, nice to meet you,” Faith extended her hand, “do people call you G-man?”

“Not if I can help it,” he answered dryly.

Giles has never really had much luck with stopping that though, now has he? :-D

Quote:
“Yes,” Giles answered drolly, “that should keep business hopping.”

“We need business but I don’t want anything hopping,” Anya announced as she also entered the store.

--------

Giles muttered, “Bloody hell. First Willow and now you, Buffy?”

“Maybe it’s in the water around here,” Anya mused, “I guess that means I’ll be next and Xander’s penis will be all alone.”

“Oh most Bloody Hell,” Giles muttered before turning and stalking toward the back of the store.

-----------

Tara giggled inwardly as she noted the increase in the dark-haired girl’s breathing. If she wasn’t turned on by Buffy, she certainly was by the array of weaponry in the room.

So many comedic gems in one chapter! I'm spoiled for choice! :applause

How can you not love Willow, when she is such total and utter crap at lying? I mean, c'mon that was truly gold medal standard sucky lying.

Quote:
“Can I feel how perfectly our hands fit? How it feels like you’ve taken up residence in my soul and my heart? Can I feel your heartbeat and smell the sweetness of your breath? Can I feel how badly I want to kiss you and never stop?”

“Yes, th-th-that,” “Or c-c-can you feel that rain?”

So very sweet, and yet so very funny.

I liked the way you described the meditation thing. Very deep and in depth. Almost enough to make me think about trying it, and I'm about as new-agey as roadkill. :-D

Okay, as far as chapter titles go, this is an instant clasic in my book. Google: I Google, You Google, He, she or it Googles, We Google, You Google, They Google. Or a ridiculously long title. I am as cracked up as a carton of eggs that's been run over by a steam roller. :rofl

The whole flashback scene in Part 20 was pure, comedic genius. I humble myself before you, and other such sycophantic poppycock. :bow

ELVIS! You gave Tara the middle name Elvis?! I loved the reasoning behind it, even if I think that was just a cover. C'mon, admit it. You just did that because you're a huge Elvis fan, didn't you?

Honestly, sometimes it seems like you're a drug dealer. Stay with me here, I do actually have a point. You give us a taste of the good stuff and then you yank it away. You put us through that whole spell scene, segue straight into a whoa-doggie kiss, and then BAM it all turns to crap. Deliciously cruel. :devil

And then we go into the whole Dawn finds out but won't tell because Willow pisses her off, and Tara thinking Buffy is a demon phase. This is just way too cool.

Quote:
It’s daylight so it’s not a vampire unless it’s covered with a blanket, which isn’t very cool.

Could that perhaps be a little jab in the direction of the Peroxide One, I wonder? :-D

Honestly, maybe Giles should get that speech tattooed on his chest or just make a home movie of it. It would save him a lot of time.

Quote:
“I came to pick Anya up for dinner and saw you all here. I figured it was either a Scooby meeting or Giles trying to get lucky with four totally hot…” The man never saw the slap from Buffy on the back of his head or the punch from his girlfriend that landed on his arm. “Yep, Scooby meeting,” he said as he shook his arm.

Ah, you can alway trust Xander to throw in some inappropriate humour.

Part 25 was great. I love the way you made everyone realize all at once that they were both teachers. An positive avalance of clue attainment. Except Xander. I love the fact that the eye whose power is supposed to be that he sees stuff is completely clueless. Ya gotta love the big, daft git. And then you did that little bit with Tara saying

Quote:
“You kissed a student?” Tara accused.

I totally thought you were going to use someone's earlier suggestion and string out the drama that way. But nope, you were just yanking our collective chains. Pure evil genius. :devil

Once again, the Watcher's Council show their mastery of being a bunch of useless bastards. Honestly, Willow should just hack into their bank records and rob the tossers blind. That'll show the cheap gits what for.

You've gotta love the quote from the Princess Bride. Great movie. The book's an interesting read too.

Spike makes a cameo, and nearly gets staked for his trouble. I have to pity the poor, evil undead guy.

You kind of caught me napping with the end. It just seemed to come up out of nowhere. Here I was thinking there was at least another chapter or two, and BAM it's 'game over man, game over'. A fresh baked non-existant cookie for you if you can pick that movie quote. :-D

Willow with a nipple ring. Didn't see that one coming. To go from no piercings to that in one step. Lets hear it for lady liquor.

To sum up, that was bloody brilliant. All the feedback from kittens alternately begging, threatening and bribing you to make Willow and Tara realize their mistake just made it funnier. Personally, I could've read more in the same vein for ages, but maybe I'm just a masochist. Plus, I knew I didn't have to wait. There's something to be said for coming in late.

Any-hoo, great as always. Hope the family's all good, and I'm awaiting your next masterpiece with baited breath. By which I mean I've been sucking on raw squid and drinking fish oil. :-D

Bye.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:38 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Darth Pacula – Hi there. Sorry it’s taken me a while to respond. I was on vacation for a while and then got back and had a huge pile of stuff to catch up on.

Quote:
Well, slap me in the face with a wet fish and call me Sally. This story was great fun.
Sounds kind of cruel to the fish.

I’m glad you found it fun. The concept grew from my increasing frustration at people posting stories in which W or T was a teacher and they got together. Anyway, I’m glad you enjoyed the secretive nature of the story’s beginning.

You point out (quite correctly) that both Willow and Tara are deluding themselves with the thought that they can ignore their feelings for the other.

RE: LOTR. I probably started the first book 10 times and quit before the halfway point before I forced myself through it when the first movie came out. Then it took me 3 weeks to read the first half and 5 days to read the next 2.5 books. I’m definitely a minority among programmers: don’t like Star Trek or care that much about LoTR or stuff like that.

Glad you like Faith and Tara. I love them, not as s couple of course, but as friends. I think they are a wonderful foil for each other and really bring out the best. To me, Faith in S3 is sad. She just wants to be accepted and welcomed and when the Mayor offers that, she takes it. Kind of a gang-mentality.

Quote:
The little flashback to Tara and Faith's past was illuminating. I had thought up to this point that Tara had met her post-slayerdom, but nope, wrong again.
I’m not 100% sure which version you read but I’m glad you liked it. I’m definitely not saying that Faith got called right then and there but I don’t think she’d actually ever used her powers before that night.

Quote:
I liked the fact that Tara used a less than traditional way to fight the vamps. I've alway's thought they should have investigated a few non-traditional ways to fight the good fight.
I agree 110%. I’ve always been bothered that Willow shot VW with a tranq gun in Dopplegangland but that they never investigated that for their patrols. I mean if Xander, Anya, or Willow tranqed the vamps, it’d be pretty easy to stake them once they were out.

Quote:
I'm not catholic but I understand that those little font things they have in the foyer for crossing your self is holy water, so I suppose an unscrupulous person could just nick so of that.
I have to say that right now the term “nick” is my favorite British/Ausie term. Lol at the idea of a Priest willing to bless water for a kickback. I definitely think that stealing it from the font would be a bad idea karmically, even if that is what they did in Lost Boys.

I’m glad you found part 13 funny. It was one of my favorite parts. I usually portray Willow’s parents about according to cannon but here I wanted to bring them and it helped to allow Tara to believe that she’s a high school student.

Quote:
I assume that's a reference to Bad Girls (I think?) where Buffy and Faith start to rob the store and Faith explains her little 'want, take, have' philosophy. If I'm wrong, well, it won't be the first time.
Yes! I’m probably at least as obsessive a fan as you are and that was definitely the reference. Note that with Tara there, they simply had a reasonable conversation about the bow and didn’t break any windows or get arrested. (Buffy is a sheep).

Lol at your choice of quotes. Again, one of my favorites. Agreed that Willow is a terrible liar.

Quote:
I liked the way you described the meditation thing. Very deep and in depth. Almost enough to make me think about trying it, and I'm about as new-agey as roadkill.
Well then my pedantic job is a little done here. I don’t think of it as new-agey since it’s thousands, maybe millions of years old. What I can tell you from personal experience is that after meditating for 3-4 weeks, I noticed that not many things made me mad. I would wave other drivers in in front of me to the point that those behind me got fed up and I didn’t really care. Maybe that’s not a real endorsement but it really helps lighten up.

Glad you liked the Google title.

Quote:
ELVIS! You gave Tara the middle name Elvis?! I loved the reasoning behind it, even if I think that was just a cover. C'mon, admit it. You just did that because you're a huge Elvis fan, didn't you?
I actually love the name. I would love to name a kid Elvis but I think it would be too much to saddle him/her with. I mean and people would assume that his parents were huge Elvis fans which we’re not. It would be like naming your kids Rain or Sunshine and being corporate lawyers or something like that.

Quote:
Deliciously cruel.
Buh wah wah hah hah! :evil

Quote:
Could that perhaps be a little jab in the direction of the Peroxide One, I wonder?
Darn tootin!

Glad you liked Part 25. I thought it would be poetic justice for everyone to realize just in time to be no big help to the girls.

Quote:
Once again, the Watcher's Council show their mastery of being a bunch of useless bastards. Honestly, Willow should just hack into their bank records and rob the tossers blind. That'll show the cheap gits what for.
As she did in Watchers. Lol.

Sorry that the end caught you napping. Nope, I can’t think of the cookie off the top of my head. Sounds a little like Matrix but I don’t remember that line from there. I definitely think your technique of coming in late allowed you to be more relaxed about the stress. Thanks always.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:38 am 
10. Troll Hammer

G'day Debra,

Just thought I wack this in on a whim. I hope you had a good vacation and the family is all good.

I'm glad to see you like the term 'nick'. Half my family tree's English so I tend to use a lot of slang etc from the 'mother country'. BTW I've noticed that you tend to use the word 'bullock' as opposed to 'bollock'. Unintentionally or not, that cracks me up every time I notice it, because they mean two different things. 'Bollock' is the swearword meaning balls, while 'Bullock' means a castrated bull. Isn't English a fun language! :-D

My little quote was from James Cameron's seminal Aliens, with Sigourney Weaver kicking some xenomorphic posterior. Feel free to have a non-existent cookie anyway.

Bye,
Paul,

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:47 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Debra, you sly, smutty woman~~ Congrats on a fantastic story. I'd forgotten (been away for a long time) that they had had The Talk, but then I remembered it as I read--how perfect that Willow's keen mind figured this out; kept at this problem that kept niggling at the back of her mind. And when she showed up, all determined to be precise and measured, and shouts "You live with Faith!"--ah, just perfect!

And of course (as we lucky Kittens know from past experience), you write really good smut/erotica. That was just some fantastic lovin'!

You know, I think it took courage and confidence to write this fic, Debra, b/c you knew you were walking a thin line. It wouldn't be OK for a student and a teacher to have a relationship, no matter how mature the student was. Sometimes I get frustrated in a story when it feels like the writer is post-poning the denouement in order to heighten the drama; I can end up feeling jerked around, and the delays start feeling specious, contrived. But these delays were reasonable and necessary, b/c they let us see their internal workings. I'm guessing you also knew that after they kissed, you'd either have to spill the beans or have them split for a while, b/c both of them have too much integrity to stay in such a relationship if they believed the other to be in a one-down power position.

You also write the other characters well, which makes for a very enjoyable read.

Great story, Debra--I really enjoyed this. Now I gotta get caught up on "Ash Island."

Take care,
Mary

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:42 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Darth Pacula – Hey there Paul,
Well I let some grass grow under my feet and under this reply and I’m sorry about that. It’s been a really busy month. The vacation was fantastic! Thanks for asking.

Well Bollock about my misspelling bullock. I’ll have to try to remember to spell it right cause that’s a big difference. Lol about Aliens/cookie. Thanks.

Mary- Well, I’m seriously delayed at your response too. Sorry about that. Thanks for your notes. Yeah, I loved the part where Willow is so calm and collected and then just shouts: very Willow.

Quote:
And of course (as we lucky Kittens know from past experience), you write really good smut/erotica. That was just some fantastic lovin'!
I do like to write some smut…

Quote:
You know, I think it took courage and confidence to write this fic, Debra, b/c you knew you were walking a thin line. It wouldn't be OK for a student and a teacher to have a relationship, no matter how mature the student was.
I have to admit that I wrote this story because I was truly appalled at some of the fics I’d seen on the board where students & teachers did completely inappropriate things together. I felt like pulling my hair out. Ironically, a couple that has a girl a few months older than Asher and with whom we co-op babysitting met when one of them was a 30 year old teacher and the other a 16 year old student in high school and yes, they started seeing each other at that time. But they’re still together and have a child so it worked out I’d say.

I’m glad the time it took to get to the “reveal” didn’t feel like too much or too contrived for you. Thanks. Thanks for your comments and I’ll say again how thrilled I am to have you back. Debra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:45 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

YAYYYYY :applause please more :wtkiss :) :blush

Greetzzzz :tumble :read from holland :brr :luv :crazy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:27 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

ms maclay - Greetings in return. I'm glad you read and enjoyed. Ironically enough my first story for the current Holiday series (see the link in my signature) was a sequel to this story. It took place about 4 years later but I had trouble working out the entire story and decided to swtich it. Oh well. The girls live on in my mind and yours. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:13 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Goodie :lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:17 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

ms maclay - thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:18 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Found it. Page 16. First kiss. Yummy.

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:39 pm 
8. Vixen

Very yummy, indeed...too bad Tara stormed out right after it.
Great story, Debra. I've read it like 4 times and I enjoy it more every time.
Thanks!

K.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:38 am 
10. Troll Hammer

i have no idea how i have never come upon this story before... i've been on this board for a while now and have read tons of wonderful stories... yours included :clap ... but this story totally escaped my virtual clutches... anyways, i finally finished reading it and i absolutely love it! you are the queen of torture with this one debra... if i was present while you were in the process of posting this story, i surely would have had a straightjacket before the ending!... but was the torture all worth it in the end when they finally get it! it's so funny that the exact time our two gals realized the truth, so did everybody else :lol ...big help they were hehe!

i'm glad i finally got to read this story... another story to add to my all-time-favorite list.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:53 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Emms – Yes, but mine are consciously and strenuously working to avoid it until page 16. They’re not too clueless to do it at all…

Kaia – Well, yeah. I mean what would it have done to the story if she’d professed her undying love and then stayed in Willow’s teeny-bopper room? Much better with the running away. :evil Thanks. I’m glad it’s a good read and a good reread.

tarebear – Hey there. :wave I have no idea either. If you go to the Elemental series (which I know you’ve read!) there are links to all my stories and all the stories of the other wonderful Elemental writers there. Anyway, I’m glad you’ve found this now. Everyone who has read it after it ended agreed with you about the suspense. But it was fun… Thanks for your praise and kind words.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:21 am 
3. Flaming O

so I um was sitting on my bed reading my laptop and after i read the one were everyone finds out i smiled and kicked my feet up and down in enjoyment. That is so great. I love this story so far. (i just finished that part.) My birthday is on Monday Sept 11 and I notice you also have a september birthday. Go September babies.

:pride :party :peace :party :party

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:34 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hey back,
I meant to get a post to you yesterday to say happy Birthday but I never got near my computer. Sorry about that but Happy Birthday. I'm glad you liked the story.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:00 am 
3. Flaming O

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:34 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

....that was amazing..... when I started reading I was thinking "Oh goddess(<- too much W/T fanfics for Lor... :blush ), not another one of those student + teacher fics", but.... wow. I loved how they both didn't know... and the fuffy.... ;-) . seriously, awesome fic. I really don't have much constructive to say, but..... again, wow. I'll just leave it at that.....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:43 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Miss Darkmoon - Thanks. Yes, I wrote this in response to all those teacher/student fics. I wanted to poke a little fun at them and everyone seemed to really like it. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 pm 
3. Flaming O

I. Loved. It. Half way through reading, I just wanted to find some electrical device that allowed me to jump through the screen into your story and yell, "DAMNIT YOU'RE BOTH TEACHERS!" but if that happened well you wouldn't have created such an excellent little story.

I am pretty sure there is a comment somewhere in here where someone said, "Can someone buy them a clue?" I just couldn't have agreed more. But I loved it. It was great how first Willow figures out the age difference (or lack of) and than it was the whole domino effect. EVERYONE comes along and suddenly knows. Brilliant.

I have no idea how you write so well, or why your writing is so amazing, but it's stories like this one that brings down my self esteem on showing my writing. Great job! I loved the whole story. Everything.

Thanks again for being the sensational writer you are, and posting you’re excellent creations online. Till the next story.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:53 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

WrongObsession - Lol. Believe me, the intention was to frustrate you (and be funny and cute). So it sounds like the frustration was evident. I think that if you invent that machine-doey, we might use it for better purposes than knocking these two characters's heads together but ...
Yes, many people wanted to buy them a clue but alas...
Quote:
I have no idea how you write so well, or why your writing is so amazing
Again, thank you so much.
Quote:
, but it's stories like this one that brings down my self esteem on showing my writing.
Wait. Are yopu saying that it lowers your self-esteem so you don't want to show your writing? Please share. You may be brilliant and you may find people here who can appreciate and contribute to your skill.
Thanks again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:00 am 
3. Flaming O

nice story, enjoyed reading this. Even if it started out really frustrating. Would have liked to have read more about the buffy faith relationship though,always love that pairing too. The scooby banter was also written great. Keep it up!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:29 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Renatecs - Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm not a big Fluffy shipper, mostly because I like Faith so much more than Buffy but lots of people seem to like it so I put it in. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:45 pm 
5. Willowhand

So...I know it's been a few years...but OMG! AWESOME STORY!!!

the end

have a good day

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:46 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

thwida - Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:54 pm 
3. Flaming O

Wow another awesome fic. as usual I am many years behind but I am starting to find that a blessing because it seams every time I log on to this site there is another fic of yours to read

Man Willow and Tara are silly some times how they both assumed the other was a student I'm kinda glad they figured it all out before going to see Principle Wood if it had of got to that I think I would have died from embarrassment.

Even though this fic felt too short I know it couldn''t go on any longer, it was the perfect length with the perfect ending thanks again Debra for another wonderful Fic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:17 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

amber addict Thanks so much for reading. I guess there would be more to read if I only logged in every few years or few months rather than every day. But I'm miss out on ... well ... reading obsessively. Still, thanks for reading and commenting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:03 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Resubscribing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:06 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey Debra
So I couldn't your section in the fics archive without reading this again and commenting. It never gets old however many times I read it, I still find myself screaming at them to get a clue already! I've loved it from the first time I read it and that's all thanks to your amazing writing skills.
Thanks again for sharing so many wonderful stories that will no doubt still be read (at least by me lol) years from now.
Thanks
Kim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:59 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Kim,
Thanks for your note. I'm glad you enjoyed this and have enjoyed it over and over. You want to know a secret? I just reread it. I actually enjoy rereading the story but more so the comments. I'm glad you liked it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:35 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Debra
Here I am again 3 years later re-reading and it's still one of my favourite stories on here.
Hope life is treating you well
Kim :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next