The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:42 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Tiggrscorpio: GREAT update, I REALLY, REALLY LOVED the scene with Willow and Tara at the jail, that was just so beautiful and touching. It was super COOL what Faith did for Willow and Tara letting Willow go and saying that she trusts Tara, very NICE. I loved Buffy having the same idea to let Willow go, I also love her absolute trust in Tara. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf22

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:14 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Further congratulations on the original storyline you've developed from the D.E.B.S. beginning. Faith is really coming across as more thoughtful and insightful than Max (but of course, Max was described as 'borderline psychopath', so that's not really a criticism of her character), and I really liked how she approached the situation she found herself in, now that she's evidently had a chance to think things through properly. She's acting like a leader - she sees one of her team's not happy, she gets the full story, then she does what has to be done to make things right.

Plus, Willow's once more in a Scooby uniform, which is very welcome as a passing moment, especially as it's Faith's - maybe a bit roomy around the top, but showing off that midriff is a great bonus from the situation.

Yay for Buffy too, coming to Willow's rescue for Tara's sake too - for all she knew, Faith was still in full angry-denial mode, so coming to bust Willow out was a really brave move on her part. She's definitely earned those Scooby Snacks.

Willow and Tara's jail cell meeting was very touching - quiet and meaningful. Plus the occasional commentary from Willow's fellow inmate was great :lol I'm really curious how this will all play out at the Prom/Endgame - Tara doesn't yet know Faith's on her side, she doesn't know Willow's out, but she is much more sure of her feelings than Amy was at that point - she essentially made up her mind on stage, where Tara's mind looks pretty made up already :x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:38 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
Even Willow's fellow prisoner sees how much they are meant to be together. Sigh. So sweet.
Quote:
“Where she at now?”

“Right there,”

I love these scenes. I could feel the huge amount of love flowing off the girls, even though they're separated by the bars of Willow's cell. Sigh. Faith appearing and listening to their conversation -- is that when she decided to help them? or was it before? Also like it that Buffy has the same idea.

So we're heading towards the big scene at the Prom. Tara will be surprised to see Willow there, and in Faith's clothing. All the SCOOBYs will be there, where better to exonerate Willow and for the lovebirds to unite and fly off to their dream in Barcelona.

Keep up the good work, it's lovely to read.
[br]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:05 am 

Oooh! The plot thickens. I really love how you're taking us to new places in this 'Verse. The woman in the cell next to Willow was a hoot. You treat periphery characters with just the right amount of detail. You give them a little dimension but don't let them take over. It's wonderful writing. Formal wear, eh? I think I might miss the riot scene that was at the end of DEBS, but I look forward to your ending more. I hate to see this coming to a close in the next few updates though. It's been a fun ride!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

:bounce wow! i'm really loving this fic! i can just imagin willow turning up in a gorgeous tux just in time to save tara from the tasty larry!!! update soon, loving it xxx Jo xx :flower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

I love this fic. When I started reading it I had never heard of much less seen D.E.B.S. Today I walked down to our local movie rental store to find a copy of Alice in Wonderland (don't ask) and decided to pick up something for later to help pass the time while I sat inside freezing due to the recent snow storm. I didn't go into the store with any particular movie in mind but when I saw D.E.B.S in the new releases sections (imagine that.. in hickville New Hampshire too) I knew I had to get it. Well.. I've already watched it twice tonight and plan to watch it again tomorrow morning before work. Long story short, I love the movie, and I love how you adapted it for the scoobies. You did an awesome job with it so far and I can't wait to read the rest.

:)

}|{Catie}|{

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:42 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Topics: 5
Hi Tiggr. I figured it was about time I got back in the harness *cough* of reading fic rather than just trying to write it, and we'd just seen D.E.B.S for the first time today so... here I am.

I should admit that I've only read Chapter One so far and I have to say I'm mighty impressed. Though the first chapter is almost a line by line rewrite it's done with real humour and pezazz that just made me want to smile since the real thing is so fresh in my head.

Whilst I remember to say it, well done with Kendra. I 've seen an awful lot of people try to write her (I tried it myself and dumped the idea) and either had to write words in pure English then say "she said in a Jamaican accent" or go so OTT that it was practically illegible. This though had just the right sound for the words as they were spoken and remained intelligible. Well done with being intelligible! LOL.

Larry as the gay Bobby is a lovely touch and I'm going to look forward to seeing more of how he developes as a character - not to mention just how you structure T/W 'coming together' in this. (I already sneaked peeks at future parts and see you moved away from the script which just makes me more curious and I had to take a moment there to remember Larry already died in the canon preceding my long running fic, as I was wondering how I could add him to it as a nice character to have around - thanks to your reminder.)

If I have a just slightly less positive thing to say about chapter one it's only a really tiny thing - using "the perky blonde" twice in one chapter (without having it be a joke in its own right) was just a little obvious and stood out a mile. There's a whole debate on this over on beta pens though - the subject not your example - and its a matter of taste (plus I know sometimes it happens without being intentional or a mistake! The reason I try not to do it myself is because it stands out so much to me as a reader - but I know it still happens to me!) But heck, if that's all I could find in the way of constructive criticism then it just goes to show you're doing great work.

As a matter of curiousity, and don't bother to tell me if you already answered this somewhere, did you do a line by line rewrite from a document containing the script/ line listing for this part? I've experimented with that myself in the past and, if you are sticking close to the original it can be both fast, effective and pre-structured. Or did you create from scratch writing the lines from new yourself?

Looking forwards to catching up, slowly to pace myself, but now I must go sleep. Bravo!

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*
-------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:13 am 

I'm really sorry you guys but this is not an update.

Guess what I'm watching right now? For about the fourth time on Starz.

Thats right D.E.B.S. Lucy Diamond just told the Russian chick that she wasn't interested. So funny.

I'll see you guys later I'm going to finish watching D.E.B.S.

Lonewolf22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:20 pm 
2. Floating Rose

BAH! Yes. great. quite. yup.

So I gots D.E.B.S. a few weeks ago, i just never got the chance to watch it until friday. and i was pleased. Even though some of it is just...too cliched... the suction cups to scale the wall, just classic...and the "Australia's toast." and the god of bingo, i laughed, and i was all "Awww!!!!" and well...very teenagerish. but anyways, on to the fic.

I love it. When I first saw Amy in the movie i was like "Is that Amber Benson?" and I knew it wasn't, cause I knew it wasn't, if it was I would have known. But I coulda sworn it was. I like how you went slightly short-esque, cause the short, is... just...wonderful. and oh! I took notes! *whips out the notes* mind you, i was in the dark so... yeah.. here goes.

Ms. Calendar telling Giles to stop by her office often, well, at that point i wasn't sure of the nature of the relationship, but instantly my mind goes "...'update'...riiiight."

Buffy exclaiming "Jinkeys!" was so... out of place, yet perfectly in place cause... Scooby Doo, but imagining Buffy ever saying that it's a strech in my mind, but in a good way. I loved it.

The whole, blind date conversation with Willow and Xander, with the unless one of them was blind comment. I giggled.

Willow dating the invisible girl. it's just worth rementioning.

!!! Faith's first words to Tara "That's my harness bitch!"- first...imagining Tara ever saying that without like... exploding, two, Faith, in any universe would say that. and third...what kind of harness?! I almost died with the suppression of laughter.

Larry wanting his bracelet back because his friend Rico gave him that...so gay.

Angel as an irish dancer...chip n dale's dancer maybe (if you've seen the extra's on the Angel dvd's you may well know of his..."Dancing" especially in the cage.)

Instead of earning stripes they earn scooby snacks...and for bravery. cause in the show, they were incentive for scooby to do stupid assinine plans that just about always went wrong, yet...right.

Ms. Calendar and the "What's that movie?...Titanic, yeah I hate that movie." Hey me too... ("I'll never let go Jack...I'll never let go...*let's go of him instead of pulling him onto whatever she's floating on*" and how come he just.. died so easily? okay.. i know.. in her mind she'll never let go..whatever...) but yeah.. i like how it's completely irrelevant here, but in the movie it kinda.. was relevant with the .. Silence of the Lambs.

I lost the paper that some other notes were on.

Parker being a pimp...such an ass...

And Faith taking out her anger on Parker... just made me think... "In some small way...she's getting her revenge for what he did to Buffy in season 4...even though...it's in completely different universes...universi?"

The innuendo with the planting flowers. I hadn't read that it was going to be NC-17 there...so I missed the foreshadowyness.

I notice that there's no Riley. I'm trying to think of a part he could have played...but...I kinda can't... Unless he was Scud... but no, Xander has to be Scud... Maybe Riley coulda been Bobby.. cause Bobby was an ass, but I love his character...cause he was an ass... I love to hate him.."You know.. that whole lezzie thing...hot." yeah.. I almost killed my TV... but... laughed.. cause.. honestly...that's what a guy would say...

Now...I could see Buffy being Max, and Faith being Janet.. sorta... only cause... Faith and Xander hooked up... OR! Wait... now that I think about it... Kendra was all too goody goody in season two she could have been Janet. Faith with her whole... screwing guys.. could have been Dominique.. and Buffy could have been Max.. cause.. season 7 and her whole.. doomy "inspirational" speeches as a leader that isn't very... loving. Though.. Kendra and her bad accent make sense... but she was all into xander on the show...

Part of me would have loved to have seen Anya as a Scooby. or possibly instead of Ms. Calendar... and Cordy coulda been the Russian...cause...she's so great at singing and dancing...(that's a sarcastic comment.) but I love how Anya instead of wanting to be a dancer was into capitalism...

The Daphne thing... cause Daphne was always getting caught...so...very aptly named thing...

I'm rambling now. But great story... I mean, I know how it ends and all...but I still wanna see how it ends!!!

Great job. I love it.
:dance
-Dani

"Must be programmed to self-decrypt at a certain point... That is so annoying! It's like someone blurting out the answer to a riddle just when you've-- I mean Yippee! We have the information." Willow, Primeval

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:30 pm 
8. Vixen

I am gonna join in here! I watched D.E.B.S. a few days ago... and only because you brought it o my attention :x Thanks!
The movie is hilarious! Though inbetween I kept thinking: Hey, that was different in the fic... :-D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:13 pm 

I must first offer my humble apologies at how long it has been since I have updated this fic. I wish I had a good excuse to offer. The last few months have just been very hectic. The next update is about half way completed. I should have it finished by this weekend. Many thanks for your patience and for everyone sticking with this story. Now on to some long overdue replies:

justin: I think your second suggestion about “fools seldom differ” might apply to Buffy and Faith. They both have lots of explaining to do, though I think Faith usually gets her way. Xander and Willow have their work cut out for themselves in learning the subtle art of blending in, as they brave the Scooby Prom. Thanks so much for reading!

will: We’ll find out soon if Willow crashing the Prom is a good thing or not. Thanks for the feedback.

Irene: What’s this about you dong the hokey pokey? And in a yellow polka dot bikini no less? Details please!

Washing the Mystery Van is so much funnier than polishing secret decoder rings. I wish I had thought of that. Tosses Irene a Scooby snack!

Faith really does care about Tara, that’s why she’s willing to hear Willow’s side of the story. After hearing the truth, she knows what she has to do, even if she is breaking the law.

Faith and Buffy going to the Prom together sounds like a different story…with an NC-17 rating. Why don’t you write is since you are so good with that rating?

Thanks for your continued support and willingness to listen to me gripe about my oh so pathetic love life.

Missocki: Did you squeal? Woo Hoo! Yes, it’s just about time for all of those things you mentioned to take place. Thanks for reading!

Lonewolf22: I’m so glad you enjoyed the update. More soon. I thought it was funny when you posted later on about watching D.E.B.S. While I was on vacation in NYC, I was at my sister’s house on NYE. I was waiting for her to get ready so we could go down to the Village. Guess what was on the TV while I was waiting? I just love that movie. Thanks for your feedback!

Artemis: Faith does seem to be just slightly more in control of the situation than Max was. I agree that Faith’s Scooby uniform would probably need some serious tailor work in the chest region to fit Willow properly. I’m betting Faith is probably the only one who could make the orange jumpsuit look sexy, though!

Tara definitely knows how she feels about Willow. Now, she’s just trying to figure out her next move to protect her girl. She’s in for a big surprise when she realizes Buffy and Faith have given her a helping hand. Thanks so much for reading and commenting.

watson: I’m so pleased that you liked the jail scene. I think Willow and Tara’s obvious love for each other is what keeps all of us writing and reading about them.

Faith made up her mind to hear Willow out when she went to the prison, but she sealed her decision to help Willow escape when she heard the whole story.

Prom scene coming up next. Thanks for continuing to read.

Trom DeGrey: I really like periphery characters and I like them even more when the reader enjoys them. Whenever possible, I try to make them familiar to the reader, like the scene in Bandits with all the Buffy villains. I’m so pleased you find them entertaining. You won’t miss the riot scene at all because it will still be there. Stay tuned. Thanks so much for reading.

willow_tara_always: Have you been reading my notes about Willow’s Prom outfit? Seriously, the big dance is next. Thanks for your feedback.

cbrymm: Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I’m so glad you got to see the film. It really is so much fun to watch. I’m thrilled that you are enjoying my adaptation. Thanks for taking the time to read and to leave feedback.

Katharyn: Wow, I almost dropped my laptop when I saw your name in this thread. I’m so pleased to know that you find at least the first chapter to be humorous.

Kendra has been a total nightmare to write, so I’m delighted to know her accent rings true for you. I’m using this Jamaican Slang Dictionary that I found online. I have to admit, though, I sometimes only give her a few lines just because I can’t figure out how to write some of her words.

There isn’t too much more of Larry throughout the rest of the story. When he is in a scene it is just so I can make a snarky remark about him. I do think having him so obviously gay has worked out well. He’ll turn up at the Prom in a minor way as well.

Thanks for the constructive criticism on chapter 1. I chimed in on that debate in Beta Pens and you’ll see in later chapters how much I move away from those generic descriptors.

I actually did my line by line rewrite by watching and pausing the DVD. I definitely do not recommend this method, as a script would have been so much easier. One of the only reasons I liked doing it this way was to get a feel for the surroundings and where the characters were standing. Otherwise, it was a pain in the *ss.

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave feedback. It really means a lot to me!

ShallowLikeUs: Good golly, that’s a lot of feedback!

The “don’t take me seriously” aspect of the film is just why I love it so much. It’s 90 minutes of absolute fluff, with some clever gags and hot chicks! What more could you ask for?

I totally agree that Sara Foster and Amber Benson have to be genetically related. Or, at least, have the same acting coach as their actions are so similar.

I believe you and I might have compatible senses of humor since all of the parts you listed in your feedback are definitely favorites of mine. I will highlight that if you liked Buffy saying “Jinkey,” I have one more Scooby Doo phrase to make an appearance before I wrap this thing up.

Casting this story could have gone so many ways and still probably been a hoot to write. I really toyed with whether Anya should be a Scooby or not. I’ve you’ve read any of my other stories you can tell how much I enjoy writing her.

I’m delighted that you’ve enjoyed the story so far. Thanks for sharing your feedback and reading!

WillowRulez: How wonderful! Another stray kitten has found their way to see the actual film. I’m going to have to ask the Director for a commission or something. I’m glad you enjoyed the movie and that you’re liking the fic as well. Many thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:23 am 
23. Volumey Text

Topics: 5
My own apologies... when you didn't come back to this I had the horrible it was an unfinished fic *S*

Now your back and so am I... some feedback about Ch2 I never posted!

Liked the T/W Standoff, very reminiscent of the movie for obvious reasons and nice because we really get to the thoughts that were only at hinted at in the actors expressions in the movie. Willow checking Tara out was just a joy. I must admit though I never thought Lucy Diamond had given up on escape. It was more a question for her if she was going to escape alone! I also had the impression she would've hurt her 'captor' at least for the first few seconds... But this isn't that and it works better for a T/W dynamic, just a slightly different order.

Maybe also I'm misremembering the film *S* I do that... I get all wishful in my head, and even so far this is fulfilling a few wishes.

On the subject of Kendra... I can imagine it's difficult *S* It's bold to try it - many people would wimp out and say "she said in a broad accent from the islands." LOL. Bravo you.

My one personal beef is that Xander can never live up to the brilliance that was Scud, but that's in no way your fault! Personal prejudice and the brilliance of the writing of the movie.

I nearly choked when I read how the scanner was picking up cup sizes... OMG what a wonderful idea *S* Then you top that with inflatable suction cups Willow "just happened to be carrying in her bra." I laughed. Then I thought about it. Then I went... ewww. Then I laughed again. I may go eww later, if I think about it again.

Wonderful second part - now it's still an ongoing fic I'll be sure to pop back in!

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*
-------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:41 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I feel like watching scooby doo...not the new ones though.. they're not really that good... I like the newer movies okay though... but i really wanna watch scooby doo... or watch the scooby doo movies...like.. the live action movies.. i also want a fruit smoothie...

huh.. my pod-mate (they call the parts of our dorms 'pods'...and she shares the bathroom with my room mate and i...) just got into the shower... interesting... not that...i'm...imagining her...naked...and..wet...in the shower... i hate straight girls.. *sigh*

but.. oh yeah! point! I'm waiting patiently for an update... and i have read the next generation series so far... and i love it!

maybe i'll watch D.E.B.S. before bed tonight...i really didn't have a point in posting.. I just.. wanted to encourage an update...and.. do something.. cause i'm bored.

-Dani

"Must be programmed to self-decrypt at a certain point... That is so annoying! It's like someone blurting out the answer to a riddle just when you've-- I mean Yippee! We have the information." Willow, Primeval

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:17 pm 
2. Floating Rose

i just read this fic all tonight and i have to say i love it! my roomie keeps loking at me funny because im randomly sqealing at willow/tara goodness every few minutes
it was all very good and had lots of yummy kissage and sweetness and im just rambling now so ill stop now....
i hope you update soon!
:bow :bounce :dance :applause
okay...done raping/overusing emoticons now....

Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. - Chapter 11
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:18 am 

Okay, the update is coming. Just a few quick replies first:

Katharyn: I think your memory of the film about Lucy escaping is pretty cleear. I like the idea of Willow being so completely smiitten, right away, that she would never even consider hurting Tara.

I've softened a bit over the years on Xander. Don't really know why, but I tend to be less critical when I write him now. I so agree that Scud was an amazing character and Jimmy Simpson brought him to life brilliantly.

I loved the dots on Lucy's screen saying, 'Not Amy'. I wanted something similar that might also get a laugh, and since I'm obsessed with Tara's breasts, well, there you have it. The suction cup scene is my absolute favorite from the film. I hope you're still laughing at my re-write and not ewwing.

Thanks again for your lovely feedback!

ShallowLikeUs: You are definitely different...which just mean that I like you. Thanks for the nice comment about the NG series and your encouragement to post. Look below...it worked! Thanks again!

Lucifer: Good golly, I've managed to summon the Prince (or Princess) of the Underworld. Thanks for stopping by to read and comment.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. - Chapter 11
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:31 am 

Alright, Kittens, technically this is the last chapter for this story. I will, however, be writing a detailed Epilogue to update you all on the current status of all the major characters. So, I guess it isn't quite over yet. Many thanks for your patience. I hope the update is worth it. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: The 'Wizard of Oz' dialogue belongs to Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.

Chapter 11

Tara stood in her bedroom staring at the light blue Prom dress spread out across her bed. She sighed heavily at the charade she was going to be participating in a few hours from now. She raised her right hand to her mouth and bit on the nail of her index finger. She shook her head, wondering why she had agreed to such a farce.

But she knew why.

Standing up in front of the entire Academy and accepting the Velma Award for outstanding SCOOBY was the only way out of her predicament. Protecting the school’s reputation, and Ms. Calendar’s ass, was the only way to keep her own butt out of jail. And, if she was going to help Willow, she definitely needed to be on the outside of a cell to do it.

Willow.

She closed her eyes and pictured her lover in her mind. She remembered how perfect it felt to be in Willow’s embrace. Her heart beat faster as she thought of all of the intimate ways Willow had touched her and how her body responded to those touches.

She opened her eyes and looked down at the dress. A frown tugged at the corner of her lips. She was going to the Prom with Larry, which probably meant she was going to have to dance with the boy. The idea seemed foreign to her. She couldn’t picture herself dancing with anyone else, except Willow, since the night they had first danced together.

Willow had taken her on a tour of the greenhouse for the first time. They had a brief disagreement about what the secret test in the S.A.T. measured, and then, Tara had confessed about her real life with her father. Willow had been so tender and open to creating that safe space. It was the closest Tara had ever felt to anyone in her entire life.

After setting the scene about them being in Barcelona together, Willow had gotten up off of the bed. She walked over to her stereo and put on a slow, romantic song. She turned back toward the bed and extended her arm, inviting Tara to join her.

Tara scooted off of the bed and walked over toward where Willow stood. She stopped a few feet away and extended her arm to grasp Willow’s hand.

Wrapping her fingers around Tara’s delicate hand, Willow drew her girl closer. They stood face to face, with just a whisper of space between them. Willow’s emerald eyes gazed lovingly at Tara. Her free arm wrapped around Tara’s waist. Her other hand still held firmly on to Tara’s, resting between them over Willow’s heart.

Tara’s other arm draped over Willow’s shoulders. She felt Willow’s hand flatten against her lower back and draw their bodies tightly together.

They barely moved, neither woman wishing to relinquish the incredible feeling in every place their bodies were touching. Their foreheads rested together, and when Willow pressed her lips to Tara’s, the blonde felt her tummy flutter. And, though she could feel her feet on solid ground, Tara swore she felt like they were both floating.

The quivering in her tummy, from the memory, turned quickly in to a dull ache. She frowned as her eyes fell upon the few pages of loose leaf paper lying on the bed next to her dress. She was glad Willow wasn’t going to ever hear the words she would speak tonight. She wasn’t sure she would be able to even say them herself. Faith’s speech was a venomous attack against Willow. And, the worst thing about it was that it was all a complete lie.

Tara laughed slightly.

It seemed rather fitting. The perfect score was the perfect spy because she was the perfect liar. Tonight, she would stand up on stage and play the part she had become so familiar with. Only tonight, her words would betray the true feelings in her heart.

She looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was getting late. Larry would be there soon. It was gong to be a very long night.

Willow was pacing back and forth inside Snowman’s office. The proprietor of Bandits insisted that his most notorious customer remain out of sight. It wasn’t because the news of Willow’s escape had hit the airways…yet…but because her Scooby outfit was making his other patrons more than a bit nervous.

Just when she thought she might go crazy from waiting for Xander, the office door flew inward. Xander burst through the doorway with a garment bag in each hand.

“Xander!” Willow exclaimed. “Thank God you’re finally here.”

“Never fear, Cinderella. Your fairy Godmother has arrived,” he smiled, happy to see his friend. “Ugh…and not a moment too soon,” his grin turned to a look of disgust at seeing Willow’s Scooby uniform.

“Go get ready,” Willow said, taking one of the garment bags and pushing Xander back out of the office.

It took Xander only five minutes to change in to his formal wear. He was standing at the bar when the door to Snowman’s office opened. Willow stepped in to the entryway and all eyes in the fairly crowded establishment turned in her direction.

Her black Armani tuxedo had been tailor cut to fit her womanly form. Her shoulder length red hair was slicked straight back. To the casual observer she appeared androgynous, but closer inspection would reveal her to be all woman. She adjusted her black bow tie and then walked across the room to join Xander at the bar.

“How do I look?” she held her arms out to the side and turned around once.

“Marlene Dietrich’s got nothing on you my Willowy friend,” he answered honestly.

Willow beamed. “You ready to get your groove on?” she asked.

‘Just one minor detail,” Xander turned back toward the bar and nodded at Snowman.

Snowman opened the mini-fridge behind the bar and handed Xander a small plastic package.

Xander opened the package and turned around to face Willow. In his hands, he held a single Cornflower. It was the flower Willow had put in Tara’s hair the night she had first shown Tara her greenhouse. The flower was the exact shade of blue as Tara’s eyes.

“Oh, Xander,” Willow’s voice cracked with emotion. “How did you know?”

“I notice things,” he said placing the flower through the hole in the lapel of Willow’s jacket. “I’m not just the goofy sidekick, ya know.”

“I know,” she smiled and drew him in to a tight embrace. “You’re a great friend.”

He hugged her back. Even though he wanted to tell her how much her friendship meant to him and how happy he was that she was out of jail, he chose instead to lighten the moment with his humor.

“Okay, Hallmark moment over,” he quipped. “Let’s get this party started.”

As they walked toward the exit, he turned to Willow and asked, “How are we gonna crash this gig?”

“We’re going right through the front door,” she replied with all the confidence in the world.

Tara wandered around the crowded ballroom, weaving around couples on the dance floor. She was looking for Faith and Buffy, who were both mysteriously absent. The group was supposed to all ride together to the dance, but neither Faith nor Buffy had shown up at the house. She and Kendra waited as long as possible, and then, decided to leave without them.

Larry had pretty much taken off as soon as they arrived, preferring the company of his male friends. That was no big surprise for Tara who was actually relieved to be free of the juvenile statements he had been making in the limo on the way over about how lezzies were so hot.

She caught Kendra’s eye and they both exchanged smiles. Her eyebrows arched high on her forehead, as she watched her Island friend do some dirty dance moves with her date.

Every few moments she would be stopped by a fellow classmate. They would congratulate her on being chosen for the Velma award. No one suspected that beyond her gracious smile was a heart in turmoil.

“What’s up, T?” a voice called out from behind her. Tara turned around to see Faith and Buffy standing side by side.

“Where have you two been?” Tara questioned with a hint of annoyance in her tone.

“We’ve been here,” Faith lied easily.

“I thought we were all riding toget..,” Tara stopped mid-sentence when she noticed Faith’s shiner. “What happened to your eye?”

“Oh…my date…he’s a lousy dancer,” she replied with a simple shrug of the shoulders.

Tara’s eyes narrowed with suspicion. These two were up to something. Faith never changed plans without informing the team. She wondered for a brief moment if she was no longer in the loop because of her relationship with Willow. Did they think o her as an outsider now?

She looked at Buffy and noticed the girl was grinning from ear to ear. It wasn’t like Buffy didn’t always generate excessive happiness, but this smile was positively nuclear in appearance.

“Is everything okay, Buffy?” she asked, hoping her lovable but ditzy friend might reveal some clues.

“I’m just having a great time,” Buffy responded practically bouncing up and down.

Faith watched Tara watching Buffy. She knew she needed to get Tara’s attention before Buffy accidentally spilled the news of Willow’s escape.

“So, T, you ready to give your speech?” Faith asked.

“It’s your speech, Faith…not mine,” Tara glared at the girl.

Faith smirked at having accomplished her mission. “You just read it exactly like it’s written.”

“You know, if you just spent five minutes with Willow and really listened to her story, you might feel differently,” Tara stated firmly.

“Is that so?” Faith crossed her arms and maintained a cool monotone.

“What’s the use,” Tara said exasperated. She shook her head and walked away.

For now, Faith would bear the cold shoulder from her friend. It was the role a leader sometimes had to play, because in the end, she knew it was all going to work out in Tara’s favor.

Willow and Xander got out of their limo in front of the hotel. A few straggler Prom guests were still arriving, even though the dance had begun an hour earlier.

“Are you sure this is a smart move, Will?” Xander asked looking positively frightened.

“Just act natural,” Willow patted him on the shoulder for support.

“What if some secret government agency has imbedded microchips in our brains while we were sleeping and the alarms are gonna go off as soon as we walk through the doors of this policeman’s ball?” he theorized.

“Geez, Xand, you should write for television,” Willow laughed and held open the Lobby door for him to enter first.

No bells or whistles sounded as they passed over the threshold in to the ballroom. In fact, no one paid much attention to them at all. Willow scanned the crowded space, but did not locate Tara. She spotted a balcony and decided it would give her a better view to find her girl.

“I’m gonna head up to the balcony to see if I can spot Tara. Whatever you do…don’t do the Snoopy dance,” she warned her friend.

“Affirmative,” he saluted her with his right hand.

As Willow walked off, Xander decided to check out the buffet table. He was halfway through sampling everything on the table, when he was spotted.

Larry had been watching him with intense curiosity. He continued his surveillance of Xander, from the rear, for several minutes before he made his approach. Xander had just popped his third pig in the blanket in his mouth, when Larry tapped him on his left shoulder.

“Didn’t we meet at Rico’s?” Larry asked.

Xander turned around and swallowed the weenie in his mouth. “Huh?” he tried to remain calm but wished Willow hadn’t left him alone.

“Yeah, it was Rico’s 20th anniversary party for the release of Yentl,” Larry said excited leaning toward Xander.

“Dude…whoa!” Xander held his arms up in front of himself and leaned backward.

“You were dressed as Avigdor and I was Hadass,” Larry pointed at his own chest.

“Zoinks!” Xander could feel the sweat beading on his forehead. “I don’t like foreign films…sorry,” he scooted around Larry.

“But...you made me tremble,” Larry said sure that he was right. When he turned around to look, Xander had already disappeared in to the mass of the people.

Willow wasn’t doing so well at finding the entrance to the balcony. She internally chastised herself. Yep, you can crack open a bank vault but you can’t find the unlocked staircase. She knew her mind was more pre-occupied with finding Tara and getting out of the room full of cops.

Having no luck, she decided to stop and ask someone. She eyed the rigid, middle-aged man carefully, determining she could probably take him on if he recognized her, before approaching him. Her face twisted in a look of utter disbelief, as she wondered where on earth the man had found a tuxedo made entirely of tweed.

“Excuse me, I’m sorry to disturb you,” Willow said politely to the gentleman.

“Ah…yes…how might I be of assistance?” he asked properly in his strong British accent.

“Do you know how to get up to the balcony?” Willow asked.

“Yes…certainly,” he nodded. “There appears to be a stairwell just on the other side…toward the rear of the room.”

“Thank you,” Willow smiled and headed in that direction.

“My pleasure,” he said gracefully.

He looked perplexed as the stranger walked off. He couldn’t help but think she seemed so familiar. He turned around to look at her again, but she had vanished in to the crowd. A thought struck him and he spoke aloud. “Oh, dear lord.” He walked a bit toward the stairway but then convinced himself he must be wrong.

She’s in prison, he thought. It can’t be her. He stopped and took off his glasses. He removed the handkerchief from his breast pocket and cleaned them vigorously. After putting them back on his face, he decided to go and find Larry. He would send the boy up to check the balcony, just in case.

Ms. Calendar stepped out on to the dais and walked over to the podium.

“Attention SCOOBYS,” she addressed the assembly. “Once in a blue moon, an exceptional lady comes along who truly exemplifies what it means to be a S.C.O.O.B.Y. – smart, cunning, original, observant, brave and…well…nothing goes with Y, but you get the point.”

In the audience, Mr. Giles had located Larry. He whispered for him to go up to the balcony and check it out for anyone suspicious.

Back at the podium, Ms. Calendar continued. “I have spent my life defending this great country of ours and I have learned one thing. That sometimes, it’s not on the battlefield where true courage is shown. Tara Maclay survived one of the worst tragedies that could happen to a young lady.”

In the wing to the right of the stage, Tara shifted uncomfortably on each leg, once again doubting how she would get through this moment. Faith stood stoically by her side.

“Kidnapped, held hostage…,” Ms. Calendar listed Willow’s imaginary crimes. “…for several terrible days. What fears she may have known, none of us can fully appreciate.”

Buffy and Kendra stood at the front of the audience, listening to Ms. Calendar’s speech. They shared a knowing look. Buffy glanced over at Tara and could see the hurt in her friend’s eyes.

“She has agreed to tell us part of what she learned on her journey,” Ms. Calendar proceeded. “It gives me great pleasure tonight to give our greatest honor, the Velma Award, to our very own perfect score – Tara Maclay.”

The audience exploded in a loud round of applause. Willow had just stepped on to the balcony and was walking down to the first row. She interrupted a young couple, who were making out quite heartily in the third row.

“Sorry,” Willow said looking awkwardly at the pair.

The boy grabbed his girlfriend’s hand and pulled her up out of her seat. As she passed by, her eyes grew wide.

“You’re Willow Emerald!” she exclaimed, open-mouthed.

The boy dragged his girl up the stairs and out of the doorway. Willow was about to pursue them, when she heard Tara’s voice. She turned back toward the stage and saw Tara standing behind the microphone.

“Courage,” the word almost stuck in Tara’s throat. “Courage is a big word. I did not know what courage meant to me, until I endured several agonizing days in captivity,” she stopped and took a deep breath. She looked over at Faith, who mouthed for her to ‘go on’. “Captured and held hostage by a mad woman.”

Up on the balcony, Willow looked confused. She could hardly believe what she was hearing but she listened as Tara continued.

“It was a routine mission gone terribly wrong. I was separated from my squad and knocked unconscious. I awoke in the arms of the enemy. Just the sound of my own desperate thoughts to keep me company. If there is corruption in this city, Willow Emerald is behind it.”

The words struck Willow like a knife to her heart. She bit her bottom lip to keep it from trembling.

“If there is indecency to be found, she is the root,” Tara continued. “If there is evil in this world, its name is Willow Emerald,” Tara had to stop and regain her composure. She felt like she was going to be sick to her stomach.

Up in the balcony, Willow was feeling equally nauseous. Little did she realize that things were about to get a whole lot worse. She was so wrapped up in Tara’s derogatory remarks that she didn’t realize Larry had snuck up behind her. His weapon was drawn, but he didn’t fire. He was too busy enjoying Tara’s negative comments about Willow.

“Um…,” Tara sighed heavily. “It’s not until moments like this, when you are forced to take stock of yourself, that you see what you are made of. It’s not until moments like this, when you have to remember what’s right and true. Because its moments like this when you discover what it truly means to be a Scooby.”

Over in the wings, Ms. Calendar breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

It was at that moment, that Tara glanced upward and instantly spotted Willow. The look of hurt in her eyes made Tara want to cry. It was a look she never again wanted to associate with Willow, and what made it even worse was that she had been the one to cause her this pain. And in that second, Tara knew she would never again be able to lie like she had done in the past.

“Which is why I can’t accept this award from you tonight,” Tara said with new conviction.

A stunned murmur waved throughout the crowd. Buffy and Kendra looked shocked at each other.

“Because the truth is…,” Tara continued. “…the time I spent with Willow Rosenberg were the happiest days of my life. And, the only brave thing I’ve done this whole time, is what I’m doing now. So, if you’ll excuse me,” she looked up at Willow and smiled, relieved to see her girl beaming back at her. “I have a date with the devil.” Tara walked off the left side of the stage.

A dazed Ms. Calendar looked over at an equally dumb-founded Faith.

“Was that in the speech?” she asked deadpan.

“No, that’s not in the speech,” Faith spoke through gritted teeth.

Up in the balcony, a peeved Larry cocked his pistol. Willow heard the sound but hesitated before turning around. When she did, Willow fan kicked the gun out of Larry’s hand. He threw a sissy punch that missed Willow by a mile. She countered with a right hook that connected with his left cheek.

The effeminate man stood up holding his cheek and crying.

“What…what did you do that for? I didn’t shoot you,” he bawled harder.

“No, but you tried to,” Willow scolded him.

“Well, you didn’t have to go and hit me, did you? Am I bleeding?” he motioned for her to look.

“Well, of course not,” she said bewildered. “My goodness, what a fuss you’re making. Well, naturally, when you go around pointing guns at people, you’re gonna get hurt.”

The throng of people below had just settled down from Tara’s revelation when they received another. The couple Willow had interrupted upstairs entered the ballroom. The girl screamed at the top of her lungs, “It’s Willow Emerald…she’s here! Everybody run for your lives!”

The mass erupted all over again. Total chaos broke out as people began screaming and running for the exits.

Willow looked at Larry and said, “Gotta go now.” She picked up his gun and ran up the steps and out the door. She and Xander had devised a back up plan during the limo ride to the hotel. If their cover was blown, they would both head for the basement.

Faith leapt down off the dais and met up with Kendra and Buffy. Both Willow and Tara’s independent thought patterns had her completely exasperated at this point.

“She couldn’t just leave town quietly,” Faith said loading her gun.

“We should have guessed she wouldn’t leave without Tara,” Buffy held up her own pistol.

“Ya two know sumting ya wan ta share wit mi,” Kendra asked brandishing her own weapon.

“Later,” Faith answered. “Let’s go find them before Calendar does.”

Willow had made her way down to the Lobby. She spotted Xander heading toward the exit for the basement. She chanced a quick look around, hoping to find Tara. Instead, she saw Ms. Calendar pointing directly at her. The man in the tweed tuxedo was right next to her. They were both quickly joined by Larry. Willow sprinted to the door for the basement stairs. Inside, she jammed the door with a mop handle. The trio on her tail were forced to find another entryway.

Tara rounded the corner just in time to see Willow head in to a stairwell. There was another flight of steps on her side of the Lobby, which she began to descend. Faith saw her and led Buffy and Kendra over to the same egress.

The basement was full of large boxes, stacked from floor to ceiling. Narrow passages, between the piles, met up to an open area just near the building’s exit. It was oddly similar to the warehouse where Tara and Willow had first met.

Willow dashed down one channel, while Tara hastily made her way down another. At the end, they both collided in to one another. This time, however, they did not knock each other to the ground.

Tara lifted her dress and whipped out her gun from her thigh holster. Willow retrieved her weapon from the back waistband of her tuxedo pants. Realizing there was no danger, they both immediately lowered their firearms.

“We’ve gotta stop meeting like this,” Willow teased.

“I’m so sorry,” Tara said hurriedly, “I didn’t even know what I was doing.”

Willow wanted no explanation. She placed her left hand on Tara’s right hip and drew her girl in to a tight embrace. Tara wrapped her right arm around Willow’s shoulders. She brought her left hand up to caress Willow’s cheek. And they kissed…and kissed. They were oblivious to the pending danger and the group of approaching Scooby’s.

“You two might want to get a room, but not at this hotel,” Faith advised.

When Tara saw Faith’s gun, she stepped in front of Willow to shield her, even though Faith wasn’t pointing the weapon at Willow.

“Faith, just back off!” Tara demanded.

“What?” Faith said surprised.

“No, baby,” Willow reached for Tara’s arm.

“Freeze!” Xander stepped around one of the large boxes. He stood right behind Faith with his gun aimed at the back of her head.

“Xander! So not helping!” Willow exclaimed.

“My bad,” he pulled his gun back.

“You need to start thinking clearly, T,” Faith said, trying to hurry her friend along before Ms. Calendar showed up.

Tara, still not aware of Faith’s help in releasing Willow, tried one more time to persuade her friend to understand.

“Faith, what did I tell you the first time I met you?” Tara asked.

“Rubber pants are over rated…I loved those pants,” Faith pouted.

“After that,” Tara blinked several times.

“That we’d always be friends,” Faith remembered the moment warmly.

“I meant it,” Tara said sincerely.

“Baby,” Willow stepped around Tara to stand directly beside her. “So did Faith. She let me out.”

“What?” Tara looked back and forth between Willow and Faith several times. She certainly hadn’t expected that revelation.

“Yep,” Buffy confirmed the information was true.

“Dats wat ya two been hidin. Ah-rite,” Kendra nodded her approval.

“Thank you,” Tara placed a hand on Faith’s forearm.

“Yeah, well, I’m counting on you to keep her honest,” Faith tried to downplay the emotional scene.

Just upstairs, Larry, Ms. Calendar and Mr. Giles had found another way in to the basement. The door was pad locked, so Larry fired several rounds to break open the lock. In the room below, the group heard the gunshots.

“You guys should get going,” Faith stated sensibly.

Tara turned to say goodbye to Kendra first. She hugged her and when she drew back, Kendra said, “Mi liked ya betta dhen Buffy. Wey betta.”

Buffy looked shocked at the girl standing next to her. Tara diffused the event by drawing Buffy in to a big embrace.

When they parted, Buffy asked, “So, where are you going to?”

“I think…Barcelona,” Tara turned her head to look at Willow who nodded and smiled.

“I’ll miss you,” Buffy hugged her friend again. “Can I have your sweaters?” she asked suddenly.

“Sure,” Tara smiled at the quirky girl.

Lastly, Tara turned to Faith, who looked completely paralyzed by the saccharine displays of sentiment.

“Rule the school,” Tara held her tightly in her arms.

“I always do,” Faith confirmed and returned the embrace with equal strength.

Tara stepped back and took Willow’s hand in her own.

Xander held his fingers up to his ear and mouth like a telephone and indicated for Willow to call him. She nodded her understanding.

Faith looked sternly at Willow and said, “Remember what I told you at the jail,” she crossed her arms in front of her and shook the gun in her right hand demonstratively.

Willow recalled Faith’s promise to hunt her down and kill her if she ever hurt Tara. “I remember,” she swallowed hard.

“There’s a service exit that way,” Faith pointed behind them. “Good luck.”

Willow and Tara hurriedly made their way down the passage.

“T,” Faith called out and they both stopped and turned around. “Be happy.”

Tara smiled knowing that it wasn’t easy for Faith to express the tender side of feelings.

As Willow and Tara disappeared out of sight, Ms. Calendar and her crew reached the group.

“Which way did they go?” Larry asked.

“They went that way,” Faith pointed them in the completely opposite direction. After they ran off, Faith approached Buffy. She held up a blue pin and said, “Don’t say I never gave you nothing.”

Buffy took the pin from Faith’s hand and exclaimed, “My Scooby snack! Thank you,” she grabbed Faith and shook her back and forth.

“Okay, that’s enough,” Faith pulled away and walked off.

Xander shyly walked over to Buffy and said, “So, I was wondering if maybe you and me…”

“Not a chance,” she cut him off.

“Right,” he backed off nodding his head.

“But if I win my fifty bucks back at say…Foosball…then we’ll see,” she said very non-committal.

“Awesome!” Xander saw it as a start.

Outside, Willow drove her classic Cadillac out of the parking lot. One of her gang members had left the getaway car at the hotel for her. Tara sat on the front seat right next to her. Willow had her left hand on the steering wheel and her right arm wrapped around Tara’s shoulders.

“Where to, my little fugitive?” Willow joked.

“Where do all the bad girls go?” Tara played along.

“Buffalo…but I’m thinking no,” Willow laughed.

“How about Barcelona, then?” Tara sat up a bit and looked in to Willow’s eyes.

“Now that sounds like a great plan,” Willow gave her a quick kiss and sighed happily when Tara snuggled back close to her side.

They drove along the coast, heading for the Port of Sunnydale. Even though an airplane would be faster, an ocean liner was less suspicious. And really, they had all the time in the world. Their life together, as artist and flower vendor, was just beginning.

TBC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:53 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Yeah, they made it. Thanks for the update. I so love the story. You should think about a Job as D.E.B.S.-Promoter. I have a feeling that a lot of kittens only watched the film because you started this fic - including me. Even if I said that before, the story did more for me than the movie - and I loved the movie. But it had no W/T-Goodness. Just looking forward to the Epilogue. The movie kinda dropped that part.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:31 am 
2. Floating Rose

*squeals with delight*

Okay, i was waaay too excited when I saw there was an update. and I'm all giggly and happy now! I love it! And I'm very different. i think it's the reason that i don't have many friends... but it's also the reason that i have any friends at all...

okay so.. feedback and such..

I have to say that Larry... is right about something..."lezzies" are indeen hot. and.. him thinking that he recognized Xander from.. clearly... something very very gay... was hi-lar-i-ous! Poor Xander...and.. made him "tremble?" oh.. scary visual place!

And the listing of what the acronym meant.. hah.. Nothing goes with Y.. that was clever, in a clearly very obvious way.. cause.. i mean.. it's true... and before i got to that part i was reading and thinking "you know.. D.E.B.S. stood for something.. i wonder if S.C.O.O.B.I.E.S. does too.." and then.. hah! yes it does.

One of my favorite parts of the movie.. (dialogue anyways..) was "Was that in the speech?" cause.. it tickled me for some reason...

and I love how Xander tries to ask Buffy out.. and she just shoots him down. but then.. doesn't completely shoot him down. and this was such a great story. I grinned all through this update. and well, i've been in a lousy mood lately, since my Mom has a surgery today, and cause of that surgery she isn't going to get to come down to florida for my birthday, so i'll be spending my birthday alone, and then last night on my way back to campus from my Nana's house i got into a car accident... i need new paint on the front of my car.. and it keeps making funny noises.. and i think i hurt my neck, but i'm only realising it now.. cause it hurts.. but.. this update made my day brighter.. (which... since it's sunny and 80 degrees out... is really saying something.)

I'm so cool...cause... I said to update and then.. Update. XD

:dance :dance
-Dani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:36 am 
5. Willowhand

*in an eardrum shattering high voice* SQUEE!!!!!!!!

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce
:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

As I have said before and will say again- I LOVE THIS FIC!!!!! You take an awesome movie and made an even better story, which isn't something that is easily done, and yet....

Can't wait for the epilogue!!!

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:31 pm 
23. Volumey Text

That was a great update.

Of all the people for WIllow to ask directions from, she had to go to Giles. Oops

It's good that things worked out and they managed to get away. Are they completely away though, or is there going to be more trouble when they try to board the boar?

This is a great story

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:18 pm 
8. Vixen

Awww.... we are so close to the end :( Makes me sad! But it helps that you didnt end the story there. So thanks for that. Can't wait for the rest!!! :x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:22 pm 
3. Flaming O

I love it. My favorite is when Buffy shoots down Xander.

Ps. I second the thought that you should be a D.E.B.S promoter because you are the reason I watched the movie and now it is one of my favorites
Pss. I watched the movie eight times before I realized what D.E.B.s stood for.. and even then a friend had to point it out to me. :blush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:39 am 

Tiggrscorpio: Absolutely great update, although I'm really bummed to see this great fic end, there's always D.E.B.S. I guess. I REALLY LOVED when Tara was in her bedroom and she started remembering talking about Barcelona with Willow, very sweet but very sad too. I also loved when Xander surprised Willow with the Cornflower, that was very thoughtful. I laugh every time I think about Willow hitting Larry and Larry having a little hissy fit and crying like a little boy who just spilled his milk, sooooooooo funny. I loved how Faith and the other S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. helped Tara escape with Willow, and I really liked how Faith reminded Willow about their conversation at the jail, we all know we don't have to worry. I just wanted to say again that I'm bummed that this fic is over and that I can't wait for the Epilougue, and I really hope that we get another fic from you Tiggr. Great fic.

Lonewolf22

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:19 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
Congratulations! Another finished fic under your belt. Oh I know there's the epilogue to come, but I'm already happy at the outcome of this story. It's as if all the threads you've built have come together beautifully.

I laughed at Xander's encounter with Larry; I grimaced at how Willow had to run into Giles; I felt Tara's reluctance at having to give the speech against her will; I was as heartbroken as Willow when she heard the first part of the speech.

Brave, brave Tara. For not going through with the rehearsed speech.
Quote:
“I have a date with the devil.”

What an exit!

Hurray to the s.c.o.o.b.y.s for believing them and letting them escape. To know what they get up to in the epilogue will make me very fulfilled I'm sure.

Thanks again for bring this story to us.
[br]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
I was wondering how you'd handle Endgame, what with Faith already being more or less on Tara's side, unlike Max handing Amy that awful speech... but I see, Faith's plan was for Tara to put on the Willow-is-evil act and slip out later when no-one was watching. Well, it was a decent plan so far as it went, but I guess matters of the heart overrule that kind of thing. And it was a great moment for Tara to toss all that 'good of the school' stuff back in Miss Calendar's face.

I liked Willow giving Larry his just desserts - and it was fitting that it had a comedic touch to it, given that Larry hasn't been as awful as his D.E.B.S. counterpart. That scene between him and Xander :lol

And can I just say, Willow in a tux with her hair slicked back... yum :x

I'm glad there'll be an epilogue - the movie did kind of finish abruptly, even if it was a happy ending. Looking forward to it!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:34 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Returned to Pens at author request :)

Additional comment: I'm so excited this fic is back on here. One of my all-time favorites!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow