The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fic Challenge -- UPDATED (4/24): 6 FICS POSTED
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:35 am 
5. Willowhand

:applause Hi everyone! This is my very first time at leaving feedback. I've been lurking here for over a year now and have thoroughly enjoyed all of the stories I have read. All of these challenge stories have been amazing - I love them all! Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:59 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Irene, you totally killed me with the fanfic within a fanfic fanfic! It was really funny. :lol

Everyone who has participated in this fanfic has been terrific. I feel like I've been to an all you can eat fanfic buffet and I'm nowhere near to being full. I apologize for not remembering every author by name at the moment, but you all have done fantastic work. Most of my favorite authors have graced these pages and I'm a happy reader. :clap

Thank you all for sharing.

Safuega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:11 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Quote:
C. Asparagus (I don't know why)

Okay, everyone. I finally figured out why I had this weird subconscious urge to include asparagus in the fic challenge. I couldn't think of why it kept sticking in my head...I don't like asparagus!

As I was walking on the train platform today, I paid attention to the advertising boards. There is one for Noodles.com that has a picture of a young woman with a silly crown drawn over her head and it reads "Be an Asparagus Queen."

So there it is. The strange things that my subconscious mind pays attention to, grabs hold of, and won't let go. :flirt

Carleen

Frivolous Views

Post subject: Re: Fic Challenge -- UPDATED (4/27): 13 FICS POSTED
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:47 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Okay, that was a laugh that I definitely needed. Talk about hilarious!!! Great work. Sorry for the short feedback. I can't wait to see more!!! Yippee!!! Take care. =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:09 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I loved all of the stories written in this challenge. Thanks to all the fabulous writers for contributing. :clap

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:15 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Wimpy a.k.a mistress of smutahol,
You are to be commended for the hilarious and smutacular way you have worked in your fellow smutbunnies/kittenchat cohorts and their identifying attributes.
Again we see that there is no limit to the ways that we can derive pleasure from the sight of Willow/Tara in a baby pool full of Jello.
This is clearly a version of the Jello Jigglers snack that I was previously unaware of; I'm in a happy visual place of WIllow doing Jello Shots off of Tara's abundant cleavage.

Irene,

For your first time writing smut, you get a bloody gold star .
Then again, the image of Willow/Tara and a baby pool filled with Jello will give smutaholics the courage to get off and do what needs to be done.
You even managed to include an excellent and cogent summation of what draws us to the usage of Different Coloured Pens as authors/readers and all of us voyeurs and vicarious thrillseekers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:30 pm 
Gay now: Great challenge.

To all the fic writers: WOW. :bow I can't believe all the inventive and clever ways to blithely include the likes of aspargus and kiddie pools filled with jello. Not too much the much apprectiated SMUT. I know we had alot of talent here on the PENs board but this is simply amazing!!!
:applause :bounce :applause :bounce

Post subject: Another Fic to add to the Many
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:28 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 12
Okay, hopefully I successfully included all of the necessary requirements. If not, well, maybe I can find a way to add stuff in.

Green Grow the Lilacs

By

DarkWiccan

Rating: R

Summary: Willow discovers the peril of working on a school show.

Ooooooo! Klahoma!
Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
And the wavin’ wheat, it sure smells sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain!

Oooooo—

“Stop!!”

Klaho…

The cast of UC Sunnydale’s spring production of Oklahoma came to a sputtering halt. The ensemble squinted as a group, looking out into the empty house as their director, Miss Wolfson, came barreling down the isle toward the lip of the stage.

“ROSENBERG!!” She bellowed.

Willow Rosenberg appeared stage right, dressed in blacks and struggling with a tool-belt. The poor girl appeared more frazzled than Don King’s hair.

“Yes…uh...we…yes?” she stammered.

“Tumbleweed!” Miss Wolfson barked.

“Oh.”

“Where was the tumbleweed?!”

The redhead shifted uncomfortably in her black sneakers. “Um…it’s back here.”

“I know it’s ‘back there’… I want to know why it’s not OUT HERE!”

The young tech nervously cleared her throat. “Well, see… I was thinking, Miss Wolfson… does a tumbleweed really belong in Oklahoma? I mean sure, there is the wind… and…uh… stuff… but… tumbleweeds usually represent desolation and...you know… ghost towns. And the song here is really about growth and the beauty of the land—“

“Rosenberg.”

“Uh…yes?”

“Are you the director?”

“Um, well… no.”

“Then I have a little secret for you. YOU DON’T GET TO MAKE ARTISTIC DECISIONS!” The older woman paused a moment to let this point sink in. Willow could feel the entire cast and crew staring at her. Including one cast member in particular. “We open tomorrow night,” Miss Wolfson went on, her tone clipped. “We do not have time for your little contributions. And speaking of contributions… what are those?” She pointed to a free-standing set-piece up-right.

“Corn stalks?” Willow offered.

“Corn stalks. Then, perhaps you can explain to me why they look like giant asparagus.”

“OH. Well, we haven’t painted the yellow on yet.”

Miss Wolfson said nothing, but merely hit Willow with an ice cold stare, under which the red-head melted like a pool of jell-o left under a 500watt Leko.

“RE-SET FOR ACT I! MANY A NEW DAY! ROSENBERG, TAKE THOSE ASPARAGUS AND PAINT THEM CORN! TARA AND THE REST OF THE GIRLS ONSTAGE NOW!”

Tara, in her wedding costume, stepped downstage. “Do you want me to change back into the gingham?”

“Yes,” sighed the director, “Everyone get changed for Act one. We’ll run Many a New Day and then start from the top. YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES!”

Everyone scattered like sheep. A dancer exiting too quickly through the farmhouse caused the door to fall from its hinges.

“FIX THAT!” Wolfson howled.

Willow waddled quickly over to the fallen door, struggling to keep her tool-laden belt from slipping off her slim hips. She pulled out her power drill and attached a Phillips-head bit and started to re-attach the top hinge. Two other stagehands approached the freestanding asparagus and began to paint on corn.

Tara, freshly changed into her red gingham dress, approached Willow from behind the farmhouse flat, and peered at her through the screen door. The lines of frustration and embarrassment were clear on her girlfriend’s face. If the redhead weren’t so focused on being angry, the poor girl would probably have been in tears.

“You okay?” the blonde gently inquired.

“Fine.” Willow bit her lip in concentration as she secured the final screw.

“Will, this is me.”

The newbie stagehand sighed and re-holstered her drill.

“I wanted to be in the show, Tara. Not a lackey behind it.”

“But, you’re the lead lackey.” She offered sheepishly. Willow only sighed, her shoulders sinking. “Babe, you can’t sing. You can’t dance. You’ve never acted. This is your first year of drama. You just have to pay your dues.”

“Easy for you to say. You’re the lead.”

“Willow, I’ve been doing this a long time. You know that. And as for me being the lead… I am still in a state of shock.”

“You shouldn’t be”, the redhead assured her. “You’re brilliant, baby.”

“Thank you,” Tara blushed. “Listen, I should get onstage… and you should get off. Wolfson is giving you the evil eye, again.”

“God, I hate this,” Willow muttered. “Now I understand why everyone was calling this last week before opening ‘Hell Week’.”

“It’s all part of this thing we call show.” The blonde eyed the door warily. “Does it work?”

“It’s fixed,” answered Willow, opening the door to allow her girl through. Tara stepped through and placed her hand on Willow’s arm, giving it a warm squeeze as she passed. The redhead smiled gently and exited through the door and to backstage.

Tara took her place downstage center, while the rest of the female ensemble surrounded her. The blonde looked to the conductor in the pit, who nodded, tapped his music stand, and urged the orchestra to life. Tara started in on the antiquated lyrics.

Why should a woman who is healthy and strong,
Blubber like a baby if her man goes away?
A-weepin' and a-wailin' how he done her wrong,
That's one thing you'll never hear me say!
Never gonna think that the man I lose is the only man among men.
I'll snap my fingers to show I don't care;
I'll buy me a brand new dress to wear;
I'll scrub my neck and I'll brush my hair,
And start all over again.
Many a new face will please my eye,
Many a new love will find me;
Never've I once looked back to sigh over the romance behind me;
Many a new day will dawn before I do!

Willow watched from stage left, snickering to herself. This song always made her laugh. Not only because it partly reminded her of herself and all the trouble she had with Oz, but also because she knew that Tara was in no way interested in catching and keeping the fancy of a man.

She couldn’t help but admit to herself that the best part about not being in the show was being able to watch her girl sing and prance about onstage. She found it absolutely entrancing. In fact, she was so hypnotized by watching her lover perform, that she didn’t realize when the song was ended, indicating a need to re-set to the very top of act one.

“ROSENBERG!!”

Willow jumped a mile high. Carefully, she peered her head out from the left wing.

“What are you doing back there, sleeping? GET THE STAGE RE-SET!”

The redhead nodded dejectedly and started helping relocate set pieces on and off stage. Tara crossed to her as she finished hauling a prop-laden wheelbarrow off right. The blonde took the girl into her arms for a moment and kissed her lovingly on the cheek. Willow smiled and blushed despite herself, then quickly frowned as she heard giggling behind her. She glanced over her shoulder at two dancers, trying to disguise their chuckling.

“What is this?” She asked, turning back to Tara. “I thought drama people were supposed to be all tolerant and stuff.”

“Drama people are people, just like everyone else. They make their own judgments based on where they’re from and what they’ve known. Just like we do.”

Willow merely shrugged.

“EVERYONE ONSTAGE NOW!!”

Tara kissed Willow playfully on the nose, and then took her by the hand, pulling her onstage with the rest of the cast and crew.

“Alright, LISTEN UP!” Miss Wolfson roared. “We’ve cleaned up most of the bugs out of Act II. Now, we don’t have enough time for a full run, so we’re just going to have to deal with finishing tonight with a run of Act I. Despite a few minor problems here and there, I want you all to know that I am very pleased with the over-all look of the production. It’s been a long-hard road, and it isn’t over yet. But if everyone just stays focused, then there is no reason not to assume that we’re going to have a very successful and satisfying opening night tomorrow. Once we finish with Act I, everyone get changed and come sit in the front two rows of the house for notes. Alright, that’s all for now. Rosenberg?”

“Oh.” She regarded everyone nervously, “Um… places please for the top of Act I.”

“LOUDER, ROSENBERG!”

Places please! For… the…uh… top.”

Willow shuffled offstage to her headset as everyone else scattered to position. The actress playing Aunt Eller readied herself at the butter churn, and after moment of silence, Willow gave the “go” signal to the technical booth, who signaled the conductor, who prompted the orchestra, and the act began.

Approximately 90 minutes later, the curtain fell as Tara, playing Laurey, accepted Judd’s offer for a ride to the schoolhouse auction, after waking from a disturbing dream ballet.

“ALRIGHT, EVERYONE GET CHANGED AND COME OUT TO THE FRONT TWO ROWS FOR NOTES!! TECHNICIANS AND STAGEHANDS, ONSTAGE NOW SO I CAN GET YOU OUT OF THE WAY!!”

The crew herded onstage as the actors herded off.

Willow took out a small notepad and wrote down everything Miss Wolfson felt needed to be fixed, adjusted, repaired, or struck before opening the next day. That done, she headed backstage to Tara’s dressing room, where she had left her things.

“Hey, sweetie,” said Tara as she came out from the small room. She was dressed in comfortable sweatpants and an oversized tee-shirt. “Wait in here, okay? I’ll be back once Fuehrer Wolfson finishes with her bellyaching.”

Willow nodded and, after stepping into the dressing room and closing the door, collapsed on the small chaise opposite the make-up mirror. She shut her eyes and allowed her muscles to start to relax.

Several minutes passed, when suddenly the redhead heard a pair of voices coming toward the door from down the hall.

“There’s nothing wrong with it,” one voice said, “I mean, she’s a really great actress and her singing is awesome.”

“I know,” said the other, “I just hope that no one finds out.”

“What does it matter?” asked the first.

“Well, it just might be weird to be watching the show and knowing that our Laurey is the type of girl who would prefer the company of Ado Annie over Curly. That’s all.”

“I dunno, maybe Wolfson will tell her to cool off the PDA’s with Rosenberg until the show is over.”

“Are you kidding? It’s a four-week run! You’ve seen how affectionate they are. They’d never be able to hold out that long.”

The echoes of the voices diminished as their owners turned the corner at the end of the hall.

Willow sat up and gripped the sides of the small couch. She wasn’t sure what to think of the conversation she had just heard. Did it really matter? Could it hurt the show? Was it that obvious?

Tara returned to her dressing room a few moments later carrying a copy of the show’s program. Her brow wrinkled in concern when she saw her girlfriend in such a deep and pensive state.

“Everything ok?” she asked carefully.

“Do you think… people watching the show… will know that your gay?”

Tara chuckled a little. “Probably.”

“But why?” Willow questioned. “You do such a good job acting.”

The blonde sat next to her girlfriend, “Because I thanked you in my bio. See?” She opened the program and read, “She sends hugs and kisses to Will, the love of—‘Will?!’ ‘Will?!’ But, but I said ‘Willow’! I distinctly remember writing ‘Willow’. Oh my goddess, I can’t believe they edited me!”

Willow slumped back against the wall. “I guess they were worried.”

“This is outrageous!” Tara went on. “I can’t believe it!”

“It’s okay, baby,” the redhead tried to soothe. “I mean, I kind of get it. I still have trouble taking Anne Heche seriously in Six Days, Seven Nights. It’s stupid. But… but I get it. I’ll just keep my hands to myself, and my lips… and my eyes. For four weeks. Oh god, this is gonna be torture.”

Tara tossed the program aside and turned to look at her Willow. The girl was beaten, emotionally and physically. Her green gaze trained on the linoleum floor in front of her. Tara reached out and delicately lifted the other girl’s eyes to meet her own. She smiled wisely for a moment, and then softly began to sing.

Why do they think up stories that link my name with yours?
Why do the neighbors chatter all day, behind their doors?
I know a way to prove what they say is quite untrue.
Here is the gist, a practical list of "don'ts" for you.

Willow smiled despite herself, understanding clearly where Tara was going with her little serenade. The blonde took her girlfriend’s hands in her own and continued.

Don't throw bouquets at me
Don't please my folks too much
Don't laugh at my jokes too much
People will say we're in love!

She raised her right hand and pressed it to Willow’s cheek. The girl sighed and leaned into the touch.

Don't sigh and gaze at me
Your sighs are so like mine
Your eyes mustn't glow like mine

In one swift movement, Tara swung Willow’s legs up on to the chaise and straddled them, effectively pinning the girl beneath her.

Don't start collecting things
Give me my rose and my glove.
Sweetheart they're suspecting things
People will say we're in love.

Willow grinned widely and sat up, capturing Tara’s lips in a firm and impassioned kiss. She ran her hands up the blonde’s sides, sliding her shirt up and over her head as she caressed the soft flesh underneath. Tara likewise pulled Willow’s shirt up and off as they sought out each other’s bodies.

“Goddess, Baby,” Willow moaned, against her girlfriend’s neck, “you’re so beautiful.” She reached behind to the blonde’s back, trying for the clasp of her bra. To her surprise, Tara pushed her away, smiling coyly.

Don't praise my charm too much
Don't look so vain with me
Don't stand in the rain with me

The redhead giggled and grasped Tara’s arms, pulling her back toward her.

Don't take my arm too much

Tara sang, sliding her arms back through Willow’s grip, until their hands clasped together.

Don't keep your hand in mine
Your hand feels so grand in mine

The blonde slid her lover’s hand beneath the waistline of her sweats and panties into wet warmth. Willow’s breath heaved at the sensation, even as Tara’s hips bucked appreciatively.

Tara’s voice faded into gaspingly sung whispers as the love of her life enthusiastically guided her toward an inevitable, though always joyously experienced, conclusion.

Don't dance all night with me
Till the stars fade from above.
They'll see it's alright with me

The grand sensation rocked down the blonde’s spine and into her toes. She fell forward, wrapping her arms around Willow’s lithe frame, her lips leaving a trail of kisses up her neck to her jaw line, and ending at her eager mouth. After several long moments spent enjoying each other’s familiar flavor, the girls parted, resting their foreheads together. They started to giggle as both of them realized that the opinions of others didn’t matter. They were strong, and happy and in love.

Opening night was a resounding success. The cast even received a standing ovation at the end of the curtain call. And when Willow nervously walked out onstage to hand Tara a bouquet of roses to congratulate her for her performance, the blonde shocked everyone by grabbing the stage hand and giving her a long and hard kiss. The audience whooped and hollered, and yes, there were a few boos mixed in too, but those were drowned out by the overwhelming applause of the rest of the cast and crew.

The next night, Tara was pleased to discover that new programs had been printed with her original message to Willow intact.

The End.

Challenge Fics!: You Could Be Her ... Glasses ... Graffiti ... Pizza Day

Forbidden Fics?: Check out the Litterbox!

Oops, I made a mythtake... wt4ever

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:45 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Quote:
Oooooo—

“Stop!!”

Klaho…

Ok, starting my feedback with a quote, but as someone who loves musicals and will randomly start singing from them, that rang really true for me. Something about belting out that big Oooooo- makes it almost impossible to stop yourself from following through with the rest of the word. :p I'm actually impressed they stopped when they did. I would have been more likely to follow the "Klaho" with a half whispered, half squeaked "Ma" a few seconds later.

I have always loved your use of imagery and early in the story we have two great examples.

Willow struggling with the toolbelt.. that's just so funny to me. When she first steps onto the stage I can see her trying to keep her toolbelt on, much like a kid wearing pants three sizes too big. :lol

The Asparagus. I loved this! I know that from now on I won't be able to look at asparagus without thinking about how it looks like corn stalks...without the yellow corn painted on. I guess in the back of my mind I always knew that, but having it pointed out was a little like a lightswitch being flipped.

Quote:
Willow took out a small notepad and wrote down everything Miss Wolfson felt needed to be fixed, adjusted, repaired, or struck before opening the next day.

It's just like Willow to always have a notebook handy. It might be the production of a play, but drama class is still class, you know. :p

Quote:
Don't keep your hand in mine
Your hand feels so grand in mine

*coughs* :blush I love the song you picked for this scene.. it's so loving and endearing and just what Willow needed to hear. Annnnd....I know I won't ever think of those lyrics the same way again. ;-) :-D I also loved how Tara continues to sing even while she is ahhh ...otherwise engaged. It shows both how much she really wants Willow to know she loves her no matter what the circumstances, she wants to reassure and comfort her girlfriend. In a more tongue-in-cheek kind of note Tara is the experienced actress and hey, no matter what -the show must go on, right? :flirt

All I can say is "WOO HOO!" for Take-Charge Tara! Nabbing her girl and kissing her senseless. :-D I was really glad to see that they reprinted the programs, the editing was really silly of them. People come to a play to see a show. They come to see people onstage sing and dance and entertain and play characters. They don't come to examine the private lives of the actors and use that to base their opinion of the show. Whoever did the editing must not have had great faith in the show if they felt a simple, loving dedication in a program would hurt the show's success. Honestly, after the smooch Tara laid on Willow, I would be surprised if attendance didn't rise just a bit. :p

Thanks again for such a lovely story. :applause

Cindi

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:57 am 
19. Yummy Face

What fun, DW! Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge!! And this was so timely, too. Just last night I was telling tarawhipped and meretricious about my own experiences acting in and serving as stage crew head for Oklahoma. Trying to sing, gracefully "float" offstage, AND carry a tree offstage all at the same time during "Out of My Dreams" was QUITE the experience!

I've worked with directors like Wolfson too. Fortunately, I had a bit more experience than Willow and had a bit more confidence in my abilities--and the abilities of my crew. A simple "chat" with the director after a rehearsal and there were fewer attempts at public embarassment. :-D

Your fic has brought back some great memories of shows past. I knew your contribution to the challenge would be worth the wait, DW! WOOT! Great job!!! :applause

Carleen

Frivolous Views

Post subject: Re: Fic Challenge -- UPDATED (4/30): 14 FICS POSTED
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:15 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Wow! What a great thread this is! I would contribute something myself...but I'm having too much fun reading everyone elses contributions. I didn't know there was so many ways to put tumble weed into a story! :-D These are all so great. I hope that there will be more soon.

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:19 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Miss Kittys Ball O Yarn wrote:
I didn't know there was so many ways to put tumble weed into a story!

Personally, I think tumbleweed is the earthly manifestation of the ever elusive Muse. Look at all of the wonderful fic that has come from the mere mention of tumbleweed. It's awe inspiring--it truly is.

And, Emms, while I know that your computer is currently going through training and you have many fics that you are working on, let it be known that any contribution from you for this challenge would be more than welcome. I've been so pleased that so many of my favorite authors have added to the creativity and fun of this challenge. And since you are also one of my favorite authors, any addition of yours would warm the cockles of my heart. (What exactly ARE cockles anyway? Weird.)

Carleen

Frivolous Views

Last edited by GayNow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:03 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

DW,
Wow, I so identitifed with your production of "Oklahoma" in ways that the film version I grew up with could never deliver.
Shirley Jones has nothing on Tara essaying the role of Laurey and that would make Willow Curly, would it not?
"Oh what a beautiful challenge,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a beautiful feeling
Everything's going my way."
The true show-stopping number I can see now will be when the sagebrush gets its own number in "I'm just a tumbleweed who can't say no."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:45 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey kittens
Well, here's my contribution to the challenge! My girl (intricate mirage) posted a while ago and inspired me to post too, so I went home and spent the evening trying to incorporate all kinds of wacky elements into a story! I hope you all like it, feel free to leave lots of feedback ;) :flirt

Stacey xx

[/b]Willow dropped her bag to the floor and kicked it twice for good measure.
“Piffle,” she muttered with mild frustration as the flimsy plastic carrier split down one side, revealing the edge of her pint of ice cream. “Looks like it’s just you and me tonight Ben. And of course you too, Jerry.”

Dragging herself over to the couch she slouched onto the leather seat and switched on the TV, sighing sadly to herself. The sound of ‘Friends’ blasted into the room, the sound of their laughter only making the redhead grouchier.

*So much for friends. It’s my special day today and they can’t even interrupt their busy lives just for me. OK, so they did have pretty good reasons but…OK, so a teeny weeny part of me was hoping that when I opened the door they’d all be here to shout ‘Surprise!’ But no, totally empty. If this was a film, a big old Tumbleweed would be rolling past around about now. I just wish they could’ve made it, especially Tara…*

Willow’s train of thought was interrupted for a moment as she thought of the blonde, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She was the only one who Willow wasn’t angry with. The redhead knew how important her girlfriend’s project was, she’d been working on it for weeks for work and tomorrow was the deadline. A small glimmer of hope began to enter Willow’s mind as she remembered her girlfriend’s promise to drop by if she finished early.
*This birthday might not turn out so bad after all*
She thought as she pulled the lid off her ice cream and settled down to watch Friends.

Willow awoke suddenly as the loud shrill of the telephone broke the silence of the room. Lifting her head suddenly, she grimaced as she felt something slide down her face. Reaching up she pulled the lid from her cheek, giggling to herself as she realized that she must have fallen asleep in her ice cream.
Pulling herself up from the couch Willow adjusted her shirt as she made her way over to the telephone.
“Hello?” She answered, still wiping ice cream from her face. On the other end of the phone all she could hear was a loud sound…something like an electric drill….
“Baby?” Tara’s slightly exasperated voice came onto the line as the drilling stopped. “I thought you’d never answer the phone! Listen baby, I’m home ‘cos I finished my project but one of my shelves fell off the wall and I’m trying to fix it and…well it kind of went wrong.”
“Wrong how?” Willow replied suspiciously.
“Wrong like I accidentally fixed it in the wrong place and now I can’t get it back off!”
Willow chuckled softly, knowing how un-DIY-friendly her girlfriend was.
“Don’t worry baby, I’ll be right over. Hey maybe we could get some take out or something, celebrate my birthday after all? I would cook but I think I only have a dried up old asparagus in the fridge.”
“Sure love, just come over as soon as you can. I’ll be here waiting.”
“OK Tare. I love you.”
“Love you too baby.”

Fifteen minutes later Willow pulled up outside of Tara’s building. The drive would normally have taken at least twenty, but she’d been so eager to make it here that she’d put her foot down a little. Or maybe a lot.
“Bad Willow” she muttered to herself as she made her way up to the entrance, using her copy of the key to let herself in. As she entered Tara’s corridor and walked up to the door she was greeted by silence, no power drills or hammering of any kind. Yet again the redhead felt a tiny spark of excitement light up inside of her. Maybe all her friends were here to surprise her! She opened the door and stepped inside, only to be greeted to the sight of her girlfriend’s shapely ass. Tara straightened up, turning to face her and grinning as she caught sight of her girlfriend.
Willow gulped audibly as she took in the full picture. Tara was wearing figure hugging jeans and a blue shirt which clung to her full breasts. But the part that Willow loved the most was the belt hanging around Tara’s waist, complete with a multitude of screwdrivers, drills and hammers hanging from it.
“Uh…….” She greeted her girlfriend, still in cavewoman mode.
Tara raised her eyebrow at the monotone woman stood infront of her.
“You have a thing for tools baby…?” she asked innocently, her cheeks reddening slightly as she realized the sexual connotations of her question, one which she knew the answer to all too well.
“Mmmhmm, I do,” Willow answered, making her way over to Tara and wrapping her arms around her waist, the shelf and her birthday forgotten. “You and tools is better than…than…chocolate. No wait, jello! And I love jello…but tools are better than a whole baby pool of jello….”
Her rambling was silenced as Tara’s lips crushed against hers in a passionate kiss; tools were forgotten as Willow answered with eagerness, her hands sliding underneath Tara’s shirt to feel smooth skin, pushing her gently against the wall. After a few moments Willow’s lips left Tara’s to trail down the blonde’s neck, reaching her collarbone before tracing her way back up to her ear with her tongue.
“I’m gonna take you right here in the hallway,” she murmured breathlessly into Tara’s ear, her hands moving underneath her shirt to cup her breasts, running her thumbs over her hardened nipples.
“Oh Willow….” She moaned, feeling her girl’s thigh slide between her legs and grinding down hard against it, her own hand snaking down to knead Willow’s warm core through her jeans.
The redhead felt her breath catch as she thrust her hips down, pushing her thigh harder against Tara and dipping her head to kiss her girl’s neck, sucking slowly on her pulse point. Tara forgot about everything that was around her as though a bubble had surrounded her and Willow. Undoing Willow’s jeans, she slid her hand inside her panties, groaning with approval as her fingers dipped into the wetness that confirmed Willow’s excitement.
“Oh yessss….” Willow hissed as Tara’s fingers stroked her long and slow, circling her clit teasingly before flicking it gently, causing Willow’s knees to falter. Grinding down against Tara’s fingers, Willow felt her release moving ever closer, grunting with frustration, one of her hands lifting to her own breasts and pinching her nipples roughly.
“That’s it baby” Tara murmured as she sped up her actions, feeling Willow’s legs trembling against her, “Come for me” she commanded.
Willow felt herself almost tip over the edge as she heard her lover’s words, thrusting her hips down once more before finally falling, moaning Tara’s name loudly as the waves washed over her.
The moment slowly ended and the couple came back down to earth, Willow clinging onto Tara tightly, catching her breath.
“Happy birthday” Tara whispered in her girl’s ear, a satisfied look on her face.
Willow giggled softly, realizing what they had just done.
“Wow” she commented, “that was….” Her words were interrupted by a dull thud in the next room. She looked at her girlfriend questioningly, wondering what exactly was going on.
Her girlfriend, meanwhile, was looking like a deer caught in headlights.
“Oh my God!” she whispered, panic taking over her features.
“What?” Willow asked, trying to read the situation.
“I totally forgot…you were all with the tools, and then the jello, and then the….”
“Forgot what Tare??” Willow asked, attempting to calm her down.
“Your friends…..they’re all in there, there’s kind of a….surprise party.”
Willow’s jaw dropped as she realized that her friends had in all probability just heard everything.
“Oh….God…..” Willow’s mind was suddenly blank, the embarrassment taking over. “There’s only one thing to do.”
Tara looked questioningly at her girlfriend, “What?”
“We have to face them.”
A much as Tara couldn’t bear the thought of seeing their friends after what had happened, she knew that Willow was right. So, the couple separated themselves and straightened out their clothing. Moving to the doorway, Willow turned to Tara and smiled, giving her hand a quick squeeze. “Ready?”
“Ready.”
Willow reached out and turned the door handle, opening it wide and stepping inside.There stood Buffy, Xander and Giles, all wide eyed and speechless.
“Phweeeee!” The sound of Anya’s lone party whistle broke the silence, “Surprise!”

Post subject: Re: Fic Challenge -- UPDATED (5/1): 15 FICS POSTED
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:15 pm 
19. Yummy Face

WHAT FUN!! Stacey, that was great! Thanks so much for stepping up to the challenge. (And thanks to Cass for giving you the inspiration.) :applause

Quote:
“Phweeeee!” The sound of Anya’s lone party whistle broke the silence, “Surprise!”

HAHA! Leave it to Anya to be the only one completely unphased by W/T goodness happening just on the other side of the door. :lol She just wouldn't be Anya if she were shocked.

And the fact that Tara, who undoubtedly planned the surprise in the first place, completely forgot about the others in the apartment when Willow began to touch her is a testament to how completely wrapped up in each other W and T really are. Very nice!

Thanks again for playing, Stacey! That was really fabulous!

Carleen

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:33 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

WOOHOO Stace!!!

I was so happy to see that you gave this competition thing a try. And what a great job you did too!!!

Quote:
Willow loved the most was the belt hanging around Tara’s waist, complete with a multitude of screwdrivers, drills and hammers hanging from it.
“Uh…….” She greeted her girlfriend, still in cavewoman mode.
Tara raised her eyebrow...“You have a thing for tools baby…?” she asked innocently...“Mmmhmm, I do,”

It's funny when you can actually imagine the look on Willow's face when she came to sight of Tara and all her yummy goodness. Yeah, I agree with Anya at the end, she can always break the ice in any situation. Great work Stace. You take care. =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:23 pm 
28. Com...plete

OK, so I found this thread a couple days ago and I have read all of the posted stories...funny sexy and hilarious as usual...so of course I was inspired to write one of my own...I got a little carried away so it's pretty long...what can I say...I was swept away on a tide of W/T lovin'

Author: Umgaynow
Title: A Day in the Life (Well, More Like an Afternoon, Really...Sunday afternoon to be Exact)
Rating: NC-17...you ask for smut you get smut
Warning: As I said it is rather long...and for anyone who isn't familiar with my work and is of a delicate nature...well, my smut tends to be pretty smutty...although I did make the scene a little shorter and less detailed when I realized how many pages I had...hope you all enjoy
Thanks for the great idea, Carleen!

Tara cringed as she heard strains of Duran Duran floating in from the other room. Switching off her power screwdriver, she shook her head, gave her beautiful blues eyes a good healthy roll and strolled across the hall to harass her lover.

"Willow..." she tsked, "Are you watching I Love the '80s again?"

The redhead grinned sheepishly, shrugging her shoulders, "Oops, caught...sorry, baby...I'll turn it down...hehe," she chuckled awkwardly, "Bad girlfriend...that's me...yup...you're in the bedroom working hard...all with the assemblage...and I'm here being a big ole couch potato...well, maybe not an actual potato...cuz you know, I was working up until not too long ago...quite recently in fact...yup...that's me...work work work...so really, it's more of a tater tot kind of thing..."

Tara sighed deeply, putting her hand on her shapely hip.

"Did I mention how sexy you look in that tool belt?"

"I will never understand your morbid fascination with that show...you were an infant in the '80s for Gaia's sake..."

"Well..." the redhead hedged, "I am minoring in Anthropology...it's a cultural study kinda thing."

"Uh-huh...and when you watch Baywatch, you're boning up on Oceanography...for the life of me I will never be able to comprehend why someone as brilliant as yourself would actually want to watch that mindless crap."

"I can't help it, Tare...it's like a fantasy world..."

"I can't wait to hear this..."

"OK, think for a minute about the people who were stars in the '80s...DEVO, Cyndi Lauper, Pee-Wee Herman for chrissake...being a geek was actually fashonable...nobody knew how to dress...I would have fit right in...not exactly something I've ever been good at, ya know?"

Tara gave her lover a dubious stare, but couldn't stop a little smile from crossing her lips.

"Think about it, baby...you could be a total geek then and still be cool...it was all about attitude...about embracing your geek-infested roots...say you couldn't dance for shit...all you had to do was give your pathetic moves some wacky name and it could be the beginning of the next big craze."

The blonde raised both eyebrows and looked at Willow like she'd just grown another head.

"You want examples? OK then...let's see. Can you jump up and down, like this?" she got up off the sofa and demonstrated, "Now you're doing the Pogo!" Segueing into jerky movements, she asked, "Can you twitch and flail? Then you can do The Seizure!" The redhead then dropped to the floor and started rolling in one direction then the other, bumping into the furniture and even Tara's legs, "And even the biggest spaz in the world can do The Tumbleweed!"

Tara chuckled low in her throat, "You stopped off at the Espresso Pump on your way back from the store, didn't you?"

Willow blushed guiltily, "And what about the cultural impact of the nascent MTV? Gotta love those early quasi-softcore videos...where else can you see grown women in bikinis writhing in an inflatible kiddie pool filled with lime Jell-o and not get charged for pay-per-view...significant economical impact there don't you think?"

"Cultural impact...uh-huh...economics...right," she shook her head, crossing her arms over her abundant chest, "When you're through ogling Jersey-haired silicone depositories, come into the bedroom, OK?"

The redhead murmered, "Rut-Roh," under her breath, in a near perfect Scooby impersonation, as she watched her lover stalk out of the room. Hmmm, her ass looks really hot in those jeans. Willow switched off the TV and crossed the hall to their bedroom, stopping to lean seductively against the door jamb.

"Somebody's got plumber's butt," she sing-songed.

"It's the weight of the toolbelt," Tara huffed, "Live with it."

"Was I complaining? Did that sound like a complaint? Cuz I really don't recall saying it was a bad thing," she made her way over to where her lover knelt on the floor and ran her palm lovingly over a firm denim-clad cheek. "How's the project coming?"

Tara tightened down the final screw and set the powerdriver back in its charger, "All done now...without help even...and it only took me an hour and a half," she snarked, "Remind me not to buy anything else at that place...I swear if you bought a pen from them it would come in pieces...in a little box...with an allen wrench."

"I didn't even know that IKEA sold sex chairs."

"It's a massage chair, Will...ya know, for after a hard day's work, when we're all sore..." she deadpanned.

"Oh, I bet I could change your mind about that," the redhead purred, stroking the soft leather of the bench, "Whaddya say my sexy little handywoman...wanna take me...I mean it for a test drive?" she leaned down and nibbled maddeningly on her lover's ear, drawing an involuntary moan from the blonde.

"It's a nice thought, Will...but I think I'm a little tired to do much driving right now," she sighed in exhaustion, wiping the sweat from her brow with a bandana.

Trailing little kisses along Tara's neck, she turned her in her arms and whispered seductively in her ear, "How 'bout this? You have a nice hot shower...I'll make you a little snack...and then when you're feeling all clean and re-fueled...I'll take you for a ride." She breathed hotly onto the blonde's neck, her palms rubbing the blonde's rapidly hardening nipples through the taut material of her white V-neck.

"I don't know, Will...although that hot shower sounds like heaven...we'll see, OK?" she nipped at the smaller woman's lover lip, lovingly.

The redhead moved her hand to the place where all the seams of Tara's jeans met, exerting soft but steady pressure on her lover's center. "Did I mention I stopped off at Anya's on the way home?" she kissed the blonde teasingly, playing keep-away with her tongue.

"Really?" Tara brightened, taking hold of her lover's small ass and squeezing it gently, "What'd ya get?"

"I'm not saying..." she taunted, "But I was watching Talk Sex with Sue Johanson the other night and she gave it four briquets."

"Ooooh...maybe I will have that shower," she nibbled at the redhead's neck, "And I wouldn't mind some wine, cheese and fruit if the offer of room service is still open."

"It is indeed," Willow grinned seductively, "Anything you wish is yours...Now get out of those sexy but undeniably sweaty clothes and get your cute little butt into the shower, Missy!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Tara teased, wiggling said butt exaggeratedly as she made her way to the bathroom.

As the blonde lay on the bed in all her breathtaking naked splendor, munching on sliced apple and brie with crackers, Willoe retrieved her purchase from its office hiding place.

"Ta-dah!" she held the bag up for Tara to see.

"I love Anya and all, but couldn't she have come up with something a little more...I don't know...alluring...to name her sex shop?"

"You've got me there...The Magic Box does lack a certain subtlety," Willow concurred.

"And that logo!" she shook her head at the hot pink bag, "Look at that poor little Fairy Godmother...that is so not a safe place to keep a magic wand!"

"Well...maybe if it was a Hitachi Magic Wand?" Willow shrugged.

"I believe there's a copywrite issue involved there...but still an improvement...THAT is so not safe sex!" She shrugged her shoulders in an Anya-is-a-pervy-nutjob kind of way, "So, Will...what'd ya get me?"

"What do I get if I tell you?"

"That's what I'm trying to find out..." she teased, grabbing her girl around the waist and pulling her down to tickle her unmercifully, running her tongue up the side of her pale neck in that Vamp-y way that drove Willow crazy.

"Alright...alright...I give...quit...tickling...you're gonna make me pee!" she squealed, slapping playfully at her lover's tormenting hands.

Pulling the item from its bag with a flourish like a game-show hostess, she presented it to Tara, who pulled off the wrapping paper while the redhead explained. "Well, you know...you said you were getting tired of just playing with Ole Blue all the time, so..."

"She has served us well...she has earned a peaceful retirement," the blonde sighed in mock solemnity.

"Well?" Willow bounced impatiently on her knees, "Whaddya think?"

"The Aspara-gush?!?!"

"I know it seems a little weird at first...but Sue Johanson gave it a rave, if I may quote...Sex and asparagus generally go together like peanut butter and caviar...it's hard to go down on someone when you're wearing noseplugs..." Tara giggled, supressing an eeeeww, "But here's a succulent spear for that vixeny vegan in your life...no need for Hollandaise with this stocky stalk...she'll make her own sauce...guaranteed...this one's a winner!"

"Gotta love Sue," the blonde smiled seductively, "Besides, how can you argue with a review like that?"

"That's what I thought...plus vixeny vegan...that's you all over...OK, so really you're lacto/ovo, but...you know that's OK too...it's a valid choice...non-meateating-wise..." When she stopped for breath, Tara seized the opportunity to kiss her deeply, effectively stopping the babble...for a moment anyway. "Mmmmmmmm...TaraLips...OH! I forgot to tell you...the little asparagus-y leaves are all bumpy-like and stick out...so there's all this sexy textureyness for extra yummies!"

"You're all the yumminess I need, lover," Tara growled, flippiing her babbling beauty on her back and silencing her with a series of extensive, utterly thorough kisses.

"Oh my..." Willow gasped, when they came up for air, "I knew you liked asparagus, but...wow..."

"Anyway...I seem to recall someone saying they were going to change my mind about a certain piece of furniture..."

"Yes please," the redhead perked, arching to press her breast further into Tara's grasping hand.

"Well...what are you waiting for? You strap on the little green sprout there and I'll go get a towel to put on the bench...wouldn't want to get that expensive leather upholstery all wet, now would we?"

Little green sprout, huh? I'll show her...

Willow returned from giving their new toy a thorough and proper washing, to find Tara posed seductively on their newest piece of bedroom furniture, the back, the seat and and her legs angled in a most fortuitous position. Oh yeah! The redhead's mouth, among other things, instantly began to water.

"You're so beautiful, baby..." she half-whispered, awestruck.

Tara looked up into her lover's expressive green eyes, running her fingernails teasingly down her lightly muscled torso, a move that never failed to raise goosebumps...and promptly busted out in a fit of raucous laughter.

"What?" her partner queried, striking a saucy pose, hand on her hip and rolling her eyes at the seemingly hysterical blonde.

Of course, the redhead's actions only served to make the bright green phallus protruding from her loins bob up and down. So, try as she might to speak, Tara could only gasp for breath and laugh harder, tears spilling down her cheeks as she clutched at her sides.

"Tara!" That legendary redhead's temper was starting to flare, her foot was tapping faster and faster, which of course only made matters worse. "Fine! If you don't want to play..." she pouted.

That got the blonde's attention. "Willow...baby...no...I'm sorry...oooh...hehe...damn..." she wiped the tears from her face, "It's just...well...oh...ha...you know I love you, baby...please don't be mad...but...but..."

"But what?"

"But then I saw you and..." she tried hard to stifle a giggle, failing miserably.

"Yeah...very funny...I got this for you, ya know!"

Tara pulled her lover into her lap, stroking her fiery red mane, "Oh, baby...I'm so sorry...I really do appreciate it...I swear...please, don't think for a minute that I don't want to play," she took Willow's hand and placed it on damp golden curls, "See? That's all for you...always...it's just...well...I saw you standing there...with your hands on your hips and..."

"What?" She wasn't letting her off that easy, she needed to be persuaded out of this pout...multiply persuaded even.

"Well...the truth...all I could think of was HO HO HO..." the blonde explained, bursting into fresh laughter.

"Very funny," Willow crossed her arms over her pert breasts, but made no effort to move out of the soft lap. It was all part of the dance...mmmm.

With no small amount of difficulty, Tara collected herself, "Hey, at least I didn't make any comments about your niblets."

"Nope...and that's why you're still alive," the redhead turned away from her, and yet also leaned back into her soft breasts...and very hard nipples.

"Mmmmmm...I'm sorry, baby...you know my quirky sense of humor...I'm sure there must be some way I could make it up to you," she purred, nibbling at her favorite freckle.

"Maybe...let me hear it..."

"Um...I could wash your car..."

"Nope."

"Funny shaped pancakes?"

"You did that this morning."

"Hmmm...let me see...I could ride you at a gallop until your eyes roll back in your head and you cum so hard that you can't stop shaking for an hour?"

"Ding ding ding...ladies and well, ladies...we have a winner!"

"Ooooh..." Tara bounced up and down, "What did I win?"

"Switch places with me and I'll show you," Willow growled lasciviously, sliding off her lover's lap so that she could stand. The redhead slid back, resting against the inclined seat, Tara straddling her thighs and wiggling...smearing her wet heat all along the redhead's over-sensitized flesh.

"I love you, my little Horny Green Giant...I love that we can laugh like this..." the goddess smiled her crooked smile, making a little green heart beat faster.

"And I love you...my ho ho ho," she winked.

"Hey!" Willow felt a slap on her bum.

"By the way, baby...little giant is an oxymoro..."

It was hard to finish the sentence with Tara's tongue thrusting into her mouth. In no time at all the kiss escalated, becoming wild and voracious, the blonde's dripping center rocking against her thighs in rhythm with the cadence of tongue on questing tongue. Willow slid her hands from their position on her baby's hips to underneath her luscious ass, lifting her up, then guiding the asparagus tip (hehe) to her entrance. With a shudder and a sharp intake of breath, Tara slid down, taking the full length of it inside her...so wet that there was hardly any friction at all.

"Oh God...Willow...uuuunngghhhh...fuck me...please!"

"Like this?" the redhead teased, thrusting gently in short strokes, peppering Tara's full breasts with tender kisses.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhh...nooooo..." she kissed her lover forcefully, commandingly, "Like this!"

Tara rose up slowly, until Willow was barely inside her at all, dropping down fast and hard, a shiver running up her spine.

"Oh God...Will...please baby...please!"

"Uuunnnnnggghhh..." the redhead groaned into a mouthful of breast, as her lover's full weight pressed hard against her clit. Hell yes!

Willow thrust up into her hot blonde with a somehow gentle brand of force and intensity, sucking and biting at the painfully erect nipples so temptingly displayed before her hungry eyes. Her moans of pleasure swallowed by the supple flesh, as Tara dug fingernail's hard into her redhead's shoulders...head thrown back...gasping for air and calling out to every deity she could remember.

"Oh God...oh yes...baby...so goood...so so good...harder baby...faster...yes...there...oh Willow...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I love you, baby...so mu...UUUUUNNNNNNNGGHHHHHHHH"

Tara came like it had been ripped out of her. A pleasure so complete it was almost painful, leaving her weak, boneless and completely undone, too spent to either move or speak as Willow continued to thrust into her, slowly and gently, kissing her plush lips with loving intensity.

Coming back to herself again, the blonde deepened the kiss, changed it materially, making it hungry and feral. She took her lover fully inside herself again, holding her there with the weight of her body and the strength of her purpose. Tara ground hard into the redhead's clit, moving her hips in a smooth figure eight and squeezing small pink nipples mercilessly between her fingers. In no time at all, Willow fell screaming over the edge, her lover's name on her lips, her eyes rolled so far back into her head that she could see her own brain and gasping for oxygen like her lungs had disappeared completely.

When she could think on a human level again, she found herself cradled in her lover's soft strong arms, pillowed against her lush breasts, trembling like a small frightened animal. Her green accessory had been removed without her even noticing.

"Welcome back," Tara grinned, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Uh...hi...who are you?" the redhead teased.

"Very funny, Rosenberg," the blue-eyed beauty kissed her sweetly, too exhausted to do much else, "God, I love you..."

"Me too darlin'...with all my heart...all my soul..." Willow barely whispered, still short on air.

"Now isn't that convenient," she teased, a half-smile on her full lips.

"So...uh...Tare?"

"Uh-huh, baby?" she swept damp wet hair back off her lover's forehead.

"Tell me, madam...how did you enjoy your asparagus?"

"Oh, it was lovely...very fresh...or was that you?" she teased, nibbling at a still jumping pulse point.

"Mmmmm...that's nice...but I have one more question..."

"If you weren't planning on using this massage chair for other purposes...why do we all of a sudden own ultra-thick towels that just happen to match the upholstery, hmmm?"

Tara blushed and giggled, "Busted..."

THE END

Hope you all enjoyed it.............Sandi

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:50 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

UmGayNow,
How do I love this Vegan delight? Let me count the ways.
It will make me have smutty thoughts now when i wlak through the produce aisle at the store.
It gives a whole new usage to Green Goddess salad dressing.
Ho Ho Ho Green giantess, more like.
Tara going down on the valley of the Jolly Green Giantess.

Post subject: Re: Fic Challenge -- UPDATED (5/5): 16 FICS POSTED
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:10 pm 
5. Willowhand

:lol UmGayNow - I loved this! I can just see Willow stood in all her glory with her little green "attachment". Once I've calmed down I'm off to the local 'Ann Summers' to see if I can get me my own 'Aspara - gush'.

Post subject: Re: Fic Challenge -- UPDATED (5/5): 16 FICS POSTED
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:39 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Okay...I have finally got up the nerve to post a fic.....

But first I would like to bow :bow :bow :bow ... to all the other authors ahead of me..... you guys all rock...I am still laughing...

Okay, are you all ready... here goes nothing...

Title: Tumbleweeds

Author: Rhiannon9891

Disclaimers: I don’t own anything related to BTVS, 20th Century Fox, Mutant Enemy or Joss Whedon…if I did… things would’ve been different.

Rating: NC-17…just to be safe.

Okay, this is my first challenge, hell it’s my first fanfic, so please excuse any grammatical errors and my warped sense of humor, and I apologize in advance. I hope you all enjoy the story.

Thoughts are in italic.

TUMBLEWEEDS

“C’mon Willow, It’s almost time to go.”
“Okay, I’ll be there in a second Tara. I just want to get this section of fence up, and then your garden will be done. See, this area will be for the herbs and over here will be for the strawberries and over there will be for the asparagus.”
“Oh, thank you baby, that’s so sweet of you. How much longer do you think you’ll be?”
“Oh, another ten or fifteen minutes, okay?”
“Okay, sweetie, just be careful with that cordless power drill…I know you and power tools…the power tool usually wins.”
“Not this time. I’ve got it figured out.” Said Willow in a matter of fact tone.

Tara watched from the kitchen window as Willow manhandled the yellow and black power tool. It was an arousing sight to see her girlfriends’ slender yet slightly muscular body glisten with sweat in the evening sun. Just as Tara’s thoughts were reaching the verge of naughty, no, make that smutty…Tara burst out into laughter. The cordless power drill had gotten away from Willow and was spinning wildly in the hole that she was attempting to bore, once again proving its superiority over Willow.

Willow was trying frantically to grab the handle of the tool, “Damn fucking power tools, can only be operated by a stupid construction worker. Where the hell is Xander when ya need him!?!?!, probably giving Anya multiple orgasms. And for that fact, where the hell is the slayer? Oh yeah, either killing vamps or screwing ’em!!!.” Willow said as she watched the offending tool slow as it spun it’s self out of power. Grabbing it out of the half drilled hole and turning it off, Willow began to yell at it “Fine,.. I don’t have the time to beat you into submission right now, just wait until tomorrow, you damned piece of shit. I’ll show who’s boss”.

Willow entered the house to find Tara in tears of laughter at the hysterical sight of the power tool getting the best of Willow. “You think that’s funny, do you? Well I’ll have you know that tomorrow I will win… and end this power struggle.” Willow said as she began laughing along with Tara.

“C’mon, let’s get cleaned up and go, we don’t want to be late for the grand opening of ‘Tumbleweeds’ now do we?”
“Okay, Tara. Tonight is going to be fun. The first gay bar in Sunnydale, I can’t wait to see it. Finally, a place where we can hang out and enjoy ourselves. I heard that a lot of U.C. Sunnydale students will be there, this is going to be a blast.”

Willow and Tara came down the stairs to find Buffy, Dawn, Anya and Xander sitting in the living room. Willow turned to the gang and said “We won’t be too late guys, see ya later.”
“Okay, enjoy playing the lesbian games at the lesbian club.” Anya simply stated as she was waving goodbye along with everyone else.
“What !!?” Willow questioned the annoying ex-demon. By this time Buffy with slayer speed had her hands covering the semi-virgin ears of Dawn. Not wanting Dawn to hear what would undoubtedly be some sexual lesbian comment from Anya, and it was.

“What…I mean don’t you play games like ‘Pin the Dildo on the Dyke’ or ‘Bobbing For Boobies’ or maybe you all take turns hitting a President Bush piñata until rainbow colored candies spill out of his asmmmmpphhh.” was all that was herd as Xander covered the mouth of his fiancé. Looking apologetically at Willow and Tara, he shrugged his shoulders and smiled…”That’s my girl, always saying the most inappropriate thing at the most inappropriate time.”

Willow and Tara turned and left the house. “What the hell is the matter with her?” Willow questioned as Tara answered “That’s just Anya, sweetie, don’t let her get to you.”

Willow and Tara arrived at the club and were amazed at the huge green and yellow neon sign on the roof, ‘TUMBLEWEEDS’, it read, with a green neon cactus with a yellow neon tumbleweed next to it. “Good god that’s a-lot-a sign” Tara said as they made their way to the door and noticed the real cactus and tumbleweed near the entrance. Willow handed the doorman ‘Dave’ (identified by his name tag) the cover charge for the both of them. Once inside they made their way up to the main bar and were greeted by many friends from campus. Gina, one of the clubs exotic dancers and part time Sunnydale student, introduced them to the bartenders. “Mike and Blayne this is Willow and Tara.” “Nice to meet you ladies, what can we get you to drink?” Mike asked. “We’ll have two screaming orgasms please.” Tara said while smiling at her girlfriend. Then Kim another exotic dancer said “Make that three screaming orgasms, Mike.”

Looking around the packed club, Willow noticed a blow-up baby pool on the stage. Willow and Tara went to investigate and see what was in it. They both looked at each other quizzically when they saw it was filled with Jell-O… strawberry Jell-O. Behind the pool on the stage was a large Dry-Erase board on a large easel. Written at the top of the board with different colored pens was ‘JELL-O FEST 2005’, and under it were many names. Willow questioned Carleen, the clubs Entertainment Director, as to what a ‘Jell-O Fest’ was. Carleen explained that it was a lesbian wrestling match to take place in the pool full of Jell-O. The woman who pins her challenger down for three seconds in the Jell-O pool wins and advances to the next round. The final winner receives $500.00 in cash and a $100.00 gift certificate to Passionshop.com. Tara smiled at Willow as they returned to the bar. As the night progressed both girls had a few drinks and were feeling no pain. They watched as Cameron eliminated challenger after challenger in the Jell-O Fest. She had many tough and talented contenders. The crowd grew more excited with each win by Cameron. Willow and Tara found themselves cheering at the show along with their friends from campus.

Then Willow noticed that Tara was not standing behind her in the crowd of tumultuous spectators. Where could she be, maybe she went to the ladies room, I’ll go look. Willow thought to her self. She made her way through the dense population of the club to the ladies room, only to find that Tara was not there. She returned to her previous spot among the crowd and began frenziedly looking around for her girlfriend. Then Willows green eyes became as big as saucers when she saw Tara on stage in pink shorts and a white tank top. It seems that Tara had challenged Cameron in ‘Jell-O Fest 2005’. Willow couldn’t believe what she was witnessing as the two women struggled, slipped and fell multiple times in the slick goo. Willow began cheering on Tara, as she worked her way through the crowd closer to the stage. At stage side Willow could see that there was not a place that Jell-O did not cover on the two women. With the sight of strawberry Jell-O oozing off of both women, Willow became excited and cheered even more. Willow really wanted Tara to win because if she did then Willow decided that she would challenge Tara in ‘Jell-O Fest 2005’. What could be more fun than rolling around in an editable dessert with your girlfriend, and then helping to clean each other off? And plus the $100.00 gift certificate to Passionshop.com Woo and Hoo. The battle waged on as both women were furiously trying to pin the other. With Willow screaming as loud as she could to encourage Tara, the event Judge/Entertainment Director, Carleen, called out “ONE, TWO, THREE…and the winner is…..

“Willow… Willow wake up, c’mon sweetie you’re having a dream”. Tara said as she gently shook her lovers’ shoulder, trying to rouse her out of her excited slumber. Willow slowly opened her eyes to the sight of concerned blue eyes looking at her. “Wow, what a dream I had.” Willow said as she got a devilish smile on her face. “Oh really, and just what was this dream about that has you smiling like the Cheshire cat?” Tara asked. “Well it was all kind of strange, see we went out to this new gay club called Tumbleweeds, and there were a lot of people from campus there and then there was this Jell-O Fest 2005”…Tara laughed as she interrupted Willow. “What in the world is a Jell-O Fest?”
“Well if you stop laughing and interrupting, I’ll tell you.” “It was this lesbian wrestling match that took place on the stage in a baby pool filled with Jell-O.” And with that Tara began to laugh again, only this time Willow pulled Tara down into her and began tickling her. ”I didn’t get to the best part yet Tara…you were one of the contestants!”… “I was one of the contestants? Did I win?” Asked a laughing Tara. “I don’t know you woke me up before it was over…but it sure did turn me on seeing you covered in all that Jell-O.” Willow said while seductively smiling at Tara. “Turned you on did it? And just what flavor was this Jell-O?” Tara questioned as she began kissing Willows neck and caressing her small firm breasts. “Oh…umm…oh…it was…ahhh… strawberry…oh baby that feels so good” Willow struggled to say as Tara’s hands and mouth lowered down her slender body. Tara’s hand reached the moist red curls and she could feel the heat resonating from her lovers’ core as her mouth sought out the hard nipple of a breast. Willow had her hands wrapped in long blonde hair as she moaned in pleasure. ”Oh Tara… yes, yes, oh goddess yesss.. ” Willow screamed as Tara entered her molten center with three fingers while her mouth sucked and tongue licked her engorged clit. Tara eased Willow through the multiple aftershocks of her orgasm and slowly kissed her way up Willows body until she reached her ear and whispered “That tastes better than Jell-O any day.”

Willow rolled over on top of Tara and began kissing her slowly. Working her way from Tara’s lips down her neck where she stayed for a while as her hand massaged a wonderfully large and soft breast. Willow’s mouth worked its way up to an earlobe and she began sucking on it, then she began to kiss and lick Tara’s ear. Then suddenly Willow stopped and looked at Tara and asked, “Tara, Why is there strawberry Jell-O in your ear?”

The End

Rhiannon

Post subject: Re: Fic Challenge -- UPDATED (5/11): 17 FICS POSTED
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:01 pm 
19. Yummy Face

WOOT! Another fabulous challenge fic! And another hilarious one at that! (I'm such a ham...I love making cameos. :D )

Quote:
And for that fact, where the hell is the slayer? Oh yeah, either killing vamps or screwing ’em!!!

LMAO I love that! Too fuckin' funny! :rofl

Quote:
I mean don’t you play games like ‘Pin the Dildo on the Dyke’ or ‘Bobbing For Boobies’ or maybe you all take turns hitting a President Bush piñata until rainbow colored candies spill out of his asmmmmpphhh.

HA HA!! That's soooo Anya! I love it! :bounce

OMG that was just funny. Thanks so much for posting. I needed a good laugh and you came through for me. WHOO!!!!

Carleen

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:12 pm 
9. Gay Now

Rhi, that was so awesome! Pin the Dildo on the Dyke! :lmao
Great stuff!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:34 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Rhiannon,
Too frickin' funny that was. Story of my life, I do better in Willow's dreams than I do in real life.
A bartender at "Tumbleweeds" serving you filthy harlots to the assembled crowd.
A massive Woo and hoo to Jello-Fest 2005 and the yummy visuals of Tara and Cam rolling around in it.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:46 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Rhi......dud that was great...really lmao.... Pin the Dildo on the Dyke is just :lmao.... So when are you going to post your next story???? Since we all know now you can write smut you have to write more.....

Henny

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:41 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 1
RHI!!! OMFG!!! :thud Your imagery nearly killed me, Rhi. I have to say, though, it would not have been much of a match...I would have broken out into hysterical giggles and promptly passed out...I nearly did just from reading this. I still haven't told Ang about my fictional "was it a dream or wasn't it?" jello wrestling match with Tara...she still looks at me funny thanks to Pam putting me in leather chaps. So glad you posted this VERY funny story...very nice first fic, and I love all the cameos!

-Cam

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:52 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
First I must say that I’ve been quite bad about reading these entries and then not commenting. Honestly I’ll say that I’ve felt somewhat overwhelmed at the thought of commenting on so many. I have still not read all of them but high points of what I have read include:

Ringwaldoeuvre’s “rules” from Willow. Very fun.

Wiccanbotanist’s use of the jello pool. Yum.

Watson’s well, everything was hilarious. Faith=Belief! Of course. The tone reminded me of Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon and I truly expected to end with a groaner of a pun.

Also, I'm working on a fic but not as much in the funny as different vein. Deb

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:29 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Title – Shadow and Sunlight

Author – JustSkipIt

Feedback – Oh yes.

Rating – NC-17

Disclaimer – I own none of these characters .’m making no money from this fiction and intend no copyright infringement.

Warning! – It seems that I decided to go a different way from most of the responses to this challenge. My fic is a bit, how do I say this… darker, than the others. No really. Darker. Than most things. Slight BDSM but mostly darker. Enjoy.

Across the field Willow could see a red barn silhouetted against so those are amber waves of grain behind them, the horizon letting her know that the barn was her only chance. She speeded up as she felt the air starting to warm around her and knew that she had only a few minutes, no more. Faster she ran, cursing Spike under her non-existent breath as she went. Oh brother Spike just had to see a concert in New York. It would be so great, so fun for the two of them. Some Goth-a-pollooza which he swore would be filled with Goth chicks, happy meals on legs.

She should have known that the two of them couldn’t get along for more than a day which was about how long they had driven when the fight broke out over the blonde Willow spied first. And her lying brother swore he saw the girl first. Not. His damn car made it not another 3 hours before sputtering to a stop on some deserted highway in Kansas as tumbleweeds rolled by. Her initial plan, to flag down a car and eat the driver before taking the new car to find some cover fell through when she realized that no one was coming down this road in the middle of the night and anyone who did wasn’t stopping for a girl dressed in black leather no matter how innocent she tried to look.

She wasn’t sure how long she had been running after giving up on the driver-dinner plan but she was thankful for the barn now just steps away. It took no effort to pull open the door of the barn and dive inside. If anyone had lived in the barn, she knew she would have bounced off the barrier and that would have been it: Goodbye lovely evil Willow. Sizzle, sizzle.

As she hit the wooden boards, she rolled to regain her composure. A strange noise erupted right over her head and she hit the deck again. She laughed as she realized the source of the sound and that she really had just made it. So roosters really do announce sunrise, she chuckled. Ensuring that she could move around inside the barn without being burned by the slivers of sunshine coming between boards or through knotholes, she explored it a little closer. No animals were inside but the place reeked of vermin. Cows, perhaps horses and goats had been in the building not long before. Again the picture of Spike popped into her head and she considered how she most wanted to kill him for this. Even though Willow knew Mother would be very displeased with her for doing such a thing, she still enjoyed the fantasy of taking care of that bleached-blonde poetry spouting poof.

She was broken from her fantastical reverie by the sound of a screen door slamming. Quickly she rushed over to the door of the barn and put her eye against the slight opening. Perhaps the house’s inhabitant would come into the barn and she could feed before sleep. Luckily Willow had come out on top in the earlier contest so she wasn’t starving by any stretch.

As she watched a young woman stood on the porch drinking a cup of coffee. Incredible, Willow thought, She’s up at sunrise? What kind of nonsense is this living on a farm? The woman, girl really, finished her coffee and whistled loudly and clearly. A dog came bounding up onto the porch to greet her. After petting the dog, the blonde stepped from the porch and walked toward the barn. It was apparent that she was concentrating and Willow wondered if she had a list of tasks to remember. Surely anyone up at dawn needed to keep the farm running and come in the barn? She hoped…

The blonde walked up to within about ten feet of the barn and then just stood there. A smile broke across her face and she suddenly turned on her heel and walked toward a truck parked a few feet away. Opening the door to the truck, she patted the seat and the dog jumped inside followed by the girl who started up the truck and drove off. Willow waited a few minutes before deciding to sleep for a while. She pulled together a pile of hay and went to sleep.

--

She was startled awake by the sound of the truck, or some other vehicle returning, some time later. She could feel by the heat in the barn that it was midday and again checked the distribution of light beams in the barn before making her way toward the barn door. She noted that there was nearly no shadow as the truck pulled into the yard. The vampire was shocked to see that the girl was driving slowly, towing the car with the blackened windows behind the truck. She drove into the center of the yard separating the house and the barn, looked at the barn as if making a calculation and then drove around the house once more. This time both vehicles emerged closer to the house and the girl brought them to a stop. She hopped down from the truck after letting the dog out and reached back inside to retrieve a straw cowboy hat which she plopped on her head. The lean in gave Willow quite a delectable view of the farm girl’s jeans and what was inside them and she really wondered when the girl would come into the barn.

Next the blonde shut the truck door and walked to the back of the truck. Whistling as she worked, she pressed a button and the winch—Willow thought that was the name—lowered the car to the ground. Once it was on the ground, Willow was again treated to a shot of the blonde’s backside as she reached over to unhook the tow hook from the car. She got back in the truck and drove it around to the side of the house and parked it there.

Willow’s normally very smart and very busy brain seemed not be working correctly on this one. This girl brought back the car? Did she know that Willow was here? Was she stealing the car? What was she doing? The redhead watched as the blonde carried a few brown paper grocery bags into the house which at least answered the question of why it had taken her so long to tow back Willow’s car. Apparently she had driven into town for her shopping and retrieved the car on the way back. It didn’t answer why she had taken the car though.

After a few trips into the house, the blonde had stayed inside for a while and Willow assumed that she was putting away the groceries. A longer wait and the vampire guessed that her “hostess” was eating her lunch. Come out here so I can have my lunch, she wished at the house.

After a little while longer, the blonde again emerged from the house. She carried a large tool box in one hand and her hat in the other. She looked up at the sun before setting the tool box down by Willow’s car, ok really Spike’s car. Then she returned to the truck and pulled one more paper bag from it. Willow’s curiosity was piqued when the blonde walked half way to the barn and stood there for minute. The vampire attempted to will the blonde to keep walking. As the sun moved across the sky the barn’s shadow was extending toward the house and although she could only walk perhaps 3 feet from the barn, in a few hours she could make it half way to the house. A few hours more and the car would be in shadow completely. The blonde smiled as she took a few more steps closer to the barn and then stopped and set down the paper bag.

Once again whistling to herself she turned her back to the vampire and walked over to the car. She popped the hood and leaned inside to look. Willow had no idea what the blonde was doing to her car. She could have been fixing it or dismantling it completely. She pulled tool after tool from the bag and twisted, adjusted, wiped, and who knows what else the stupid engine. Truly, Willow wasn’t really concentrating on what the girl might be doing to the car; every time the girl bent over the vampire got a truly spectacular view and she wondered if her brain might be turning to mush. Most of the mush was filled with pictures and sounds of taking the blonde in various ways.

After about 30 minutes working on the car, the blonde looked at her watch and went inside the house. A few minutes later Willow saw her pulling an inflatable child’s pool from the porch and setting it in what appeared to be the family garden. She went back inside and carried a large pot over to the pool and dumped the contents into the pool before going back inside with the pot. She immediately returned to working on the car although she repeated the strange procedure with the pot every 30-40 minutes.

By late afternoon, the shadow of the barn had enveloped the paper bag and Willow’s attention was split between her curiosity about the bag and watching the girl continue working. Her denim shirt had become quite sweaty and oily and she had eventually pulled it off, revealing a white wife-beater beneath, a shirt which was quickly drenched with sweat in the afternoon heat. As she worked she seemed to be checking the progress of the shadow periodically but regularly and Willow realized that she had a good reason for putting the car closer to the house than the barn.

Deciding that she had to do something, Willow pulled open the barn door. She would have thought the girl would look up in shock or something but she didn’t budge. The vampire walked slowly from the barn, wondering if this was a trap. Perhaps the girl wanted her to come out. She stalked slowly and carefully over to the bag and picked it up, uncurling the top and seeing a few Styrofoam containers inside. She was looking into the bag when she heard the girl speaking and actually jumped back a step in shock.

“I hope pig is ok,” the girl said without looking up from her work on the engine.

“I can think of better,” Willow said in as seductive a whisper as she could manage. And she knew from experience that her sexy whisper was quite effective.

“Be good,” the blonde whispered back in what Willow realized was a sexy whisper to put all other sexy whispers to shame.

Not sure what the girl’s game was Willow decided to meet her a little more openly. She took the bag with her and walked closer the car. When she reached the edge of the shadow, she took one step backwards for good measure and then sat down cross-legged on the ground. She opened the first of the containers and smelled the blood. Pig yes, but better than nothing. Hoping to disturb the girl, she first slurped the viscous liquid. When that seemed to have no effect on the blonde’s car-fixing-activities, she gulped it down and then licked out the inside of the container. Looking inside the bag and seeing the other two she tried again to disturb the girl: “I fed not long ago. Can the other two go in your refrigerator?”

“I’ll take them when my water is ready,” the girl said without looking up.

“Ok,” Willow answered, “I was hoping for a little something else later anyway.” She switched to her vamp face and waited for the blonde to look up. The blonde failed to deliver so Willow asked her next question. “Can you fix it?”

“Tomorrow or the next d-day,” the blonde answered. She looked up and saw that Willow still held the bag. “Put the bag at the edge of the shadow,” she directed the vampire.

Willow wondered how the girl intended to get the bag without coming into the shadow, especially as it was extending toward rather than away from her. The question was answered as moment later as Willow felt the shocking prickle of magic in the air and the bag rose and floated quite smoothly into the girl’s left hand. So that explained how the girl knew Willow was there. She took the bag and turned on her heel to go in the house.

After the ritual with the pot of water, the blonde returned with a small cooler in her hand. She pulled a beer from it. “Do you want one?” she offered.

“My brother would have taken you up on it,” Willow said, “but I don’t really …”

“Ok,” the girl shrugged as she kicked her feet to easily sit on the trunk of the car, drinking her beer and fixing the vampire with a stare.

“Are you making a potion?” Willow teased. “Frogs and livers and all that stuff? Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble?”

“I guess something l-like that,” the girl smirked. “It’s for my mother.”

Willow knew the shock was apparent on her face. “Your mother? Is she here?”

“No,” she told the vampire, “she’s not here and she won’t be back.” She took a breath before explaining, “My father on the other hand: he and my brother will be back from the state fair in two days.”

Willow quirked her eyebrow at this very strange girl wondering why she was telling her this. She returned to the subject of the potion: “Your mother wants you to make a kiddie-pool of something but she’s not here and isn’t coming back?” She considered for a second. “Are you crazy? Not that there’s anything wrong with it. My mother, is pretty spectacularly nuttso but she’s really ok.”

The girl laughed a low melodious laugh. Delightful really. “Spectacularly nuttso?” She thought about it for a second. “I may be crazy. I never really thought about it before. I guess, what do they say? Criminally insane?” She jumped down from the trunk and walked back around to the engine of the car to continue her work.

Willow continued watching the girl and every so often attempted to catch her by surprise. “You smell so…” she growled.

“It’s sweat and oil and grime,” the blonde laughed. “I’ll smell better after my shower.”

Suddenly she cursed loudly at the engine and pulled her hand away quickly. Willow knew her face broke out at the first scent of the girl’s blood and remained that way even as the blonde pressed an oily cloth around her finger. The girl finished holding the cloth to her finger and looked up coquettishly at the vampire. She winked as she tossed the rag just to the edge of the line of sunshine.

Willow again growled as she realized what the girl was doing. She wanted to tease. If Willow reached to get the rag, she would be burnt but if she didn’t the blood would all dry into the rag. Sure she could still suck on it but while it was wet would be so much better. Deciding that two could play at the surprise game, Willow smiled back and without changing her face back to human, she showed a hint of her own magic. If the blonde was surprised as the rag floated toward the vampire or when the vampire began slowly and quite lewdly sucking the blood from it, she showed no sign of it.

Willow savored the taste of the young witch’s blood for nearly half an hour. As she finished she tossed the scrap of material back at the girl’s boots. “I think that’s good for today,” the girl declared as she closed the hood of the car. She turned and went into the house without another word nor a look at the vampire sitting ten feet away in the growing shade.

By the time the shower in the house shut off, Willow was sitting on her car trunk in much the same position the girl had taken while she enjoyed her beer. She could hear the girl moving around the kitchen for a while. By the time the girl finished her dinner, Willow could step onto the back porch, the mud room she thought she had heard it called. Before she could approach the back doorway—the girl never had closed the door to the house—the girl moved into the hallway and sat Indian style on the floor. “Do you smoke?” she said in that oh so sexy voice again.

“It’s supposed to be ‘do you smoke after sex? Don’t know, never looked,” Willow flirted before mirroring the girl’s sitting position on her side of the barrier.

The girl giggled. Actually giggled at Willow’s ages old joke. “You must be very old,” she said as she lit a joint and took a deep inhalation.

“You must be very bad,” Willow returned with a motion at the girl’s fingertips holding the home-rolled cigarette and noting the scent of marijuana wafting through the open door.

“I’m probably as bad as I am crazy and as crazy as you are old,” the girl said as she took another puff and held out the joint toward her visitor.

“You have to invite me in,” Willow suggested as she motioned toward the hand extending the pot.

“Not yet,” the blonde said with a smirk. Willow’s smile quirked up at the corners at the girl’s statement. Yet she said. That meant she would invite the vampire in eventually. The girl released the cigarette and allowed it to float through the barrier.

Willow caught the item and took a deep inhalation. She’d never smoked, mostly to set herself off from her idiot brother, but this was sweet and smooth. As soon as she finished she attempted to send the cigarette back but found it stopped by the barrier.

“Interesting,” the girl said as she controlled the joint back to her hand and took another hit. The two girls were silent for a few minutes as they finished the cigarette.

“That’s really smooth,” Willow complimented. Not an expert, she nonetheless could feel the drug coursing through her veins, making her feel like she was flying already without even feeding.

“I grow it myself,” the girl reported proudly. “It really helped,” she muttered under her breath and for the first time Willow detected a feeling of sadness. She gulped and looked up at the vampire. “My horse is in the pasture north of here,” she pointed with her hand to indicate north, “If you kill her I will burn down the barn as soon as the sun rises.” She stood up and walked away from the hallway leaving the door open.

Willow waited for a few minutes wondering if her hostess was going to come back and make more threats or demand agreement with her rules. She did neither, nor did she close the door. It was as if she wanted the vampire to understand their positions. She heard the girl running the water again and then getting into bed, patting the bed for the dog to settle in next to her.

Feeling more alive than she had since she’d died, the vampire stood up and looked around the porch. She stepped off and scented the air. Plenty of animals were farther north and she might have a fun time hunting. First though…

She walked over to the garden and looked into the kiddie pool. Drusilla would love this crazybird! was her first thought as she took in the strange sight of a kiddie pool filled to the brim with jell-o. The jell-o hadn’t hardened completely but she guessed that it would as the night air cooled more.

Whatever the explanation for the pool of jell-o, Willow shrugged her shoulders and took off at a run. She passed the horse and considered killing it just to hurt the girl but her threat of burning down the barn did seem very sincere and besides, Willow had never particularly liked horses. A pasture of cows presented her with abundant dinner but no challenge. The stupid animals just stood there or mooed at her as she took three of them down. Bored now, she thought and began running again. Eventually she realized that she wasn’t the only predator around the area and she slowed her run to track the other beast. Her efforts paid off shortly before dawn.

--

Before going to sleep, Willow waited to see the girl emerge from the house. She did so, stretching as she went and smoothly stepping over the coyote carcass Willow had left on the porch. Next she walked over to the kiddie pool and looked inside it before pulling a piece of paper from her pocket and making a mark on it. She then walked in the direction she had indicated as the north pasture. Realizing that the girl may be gone a while, Willow decided to get some sleep.

She woke later than she had the first day and smiled when she realized that she could actually already leave the barn. She came out and blinked her eyes at the brightness of the sun in the sky, thankful for the shade of the barn. As the day before, the blonde had left her a container of blood at the edge of the shade and Willow retrieved it before taking her seat opposite the car.

“Are you Tara or Dorothy?” Willow asked. She had taken a chance and checked the mail coming to the farm before returning this morning. She ruled out Stephen and Donnie which left Tara and Dorothy.

Tara looked at the vampire for a few seconds. “Dorothy was my mother,” she said.

“I’m Willow,” the redhead said.

“Mmm, bendy,” Tara flirted.

It was apparent before long that the blonde preferred to work in silence or near silence. Although Willow attempted to make friendly, and sometimes not so friendly, conversation with her, Tara rarely answered her. She hummed or sang to herself but mostly concentrated on the car. As on the day before she went to get a beer but this time did not offer one to Willow. Willow watched her with great interest. Again her sweat soaked her denim shirt and then her wife-beater and the vampire could smell her. When she strained to tighten or lift something her veins bulged and Willow could hear, could feel the pulse of her heartbeat. She felt almost intoxicated with it. She wondered if she could make it to the car. Could she pull her overcoat over her head, run to the car, grab the girl and bring her back to the shade before bursting into flames? As if sensing the vampire’s thought processes, the girl shut the hood of the car and went into the house.

Repeating the actions of the night before Tara again had her dinner, this time a steak and asparagus eaten in the hallway where Willow could see her. She lit the joint and offered it to the vampire who this time passed. “Your loss,” Tara said. The blonde reached behind her and pulled two small pictures from her back pocket and sent them through the doorway to land on Willow’s lap.

“My mother,” the blonde said with the coldest voice the vampire believed she had ever heard. “She died two months ago in this house.”

“I’m sorry?” Willow offered. “Actually I’m not sorry because demon and evil you know? But um you seem sad about it and I don’t … no, that’s not true because again, demon and evil. But sorry?”

“Thanks anyway,” Tara said still using a completely flat emotion. “She was a demon,” the blonde said catching Willow completely off guard.

The vampire scrunched up her face. “A demon?”

“That’s the story,” Tara explained, “Maclay women are all demons. We become demons on our 20th birthday.”

“When is your birthday?” Willow asked; something told her that this girl’s birthday had not passed yet.

“Day after tomorrow,” Tara explained. She indicated the picture in Willow’s hand. “That room is in our house. It’s under the kitchen and completely hidden to any visitors and soundproof.” The vampire looked at the small cell with concrete walls and two cots chained to the floor, other chains hooked to the wall.

Willow looked on with interest at this sudden information sharing session.

Tara took a deep toke on her joint before continuing: “Each month the women in this family, that’s me and mama are locked in that room for three days. Only ‘mature demons’ require disciplining but all must be locked up.”

“You’ve been locked up every month?” Willow said with mild horror. Another part of her was imagining what she could do with a soundproof cell complete with chains and a human girl who was used to that scenario.

“Since I was a baby,” Tara confirmed. “Watching them… disciplining my mother.” She said the word disciplining with such intense hatred that there was no doubt what it meant.

She then passed the small piece of paper Willow had seen her take from her pocket earlier and passed it across the barrier. “Before my mother died she gave me a list of things she wished she had done and hoped I would do,” she explained.

The first nine of ten items were all neatly crossed off the list including #9—“Fill a kiddie pool completely with jell-o and let it set under the light of the full moon.” Willow laughed outloud on reading that but stopped as she read #10—“Kill your father.”

“My father and brother will be home tonight,” Tara said calmly. “They will come to the barn first thing in the morning to unload the livestock.” Willow nodded. “Your car will be ready to leave tomorrow mid-day but I think you’ll want to wait until the day after to leave.”

Willow smiled her understanding. “I’m sure I will,” she agreed.

--

When Willow returned to the farm early that morning, she could smell that the two men had returned. They had the stench of evil and dirt, a potent combination.

Wondering what to do until daylight, she tried to start her car which did not start. Nor did Tara’s truck start. Apparently the blonde had disabled it to keep her vampire at the farm. She walked around for a while before going into the barn for a spot of sleep before the men came to her.

Willow woke with the rooster’s crowing.

Then she waited.

She heard the men’s voices and smelled their rancid scents simultaneously. They were arguing and discussing the whores they’d apparently visited while in the big city for the fair. “Then, I backhanded her and she shut up about her tip,” the boy bragged.

“Damn whores,” his father spat.

First to enter the barn was the boy who led two cows in behind him. Willow waited for the father to enter with his goat before slamming the barn door behind them all. The sudden movement and darkness plunged both into a panic and their hearts began beating in their chests. The vampire morphed as she grabbed the younger of the two men and immediately plunged her teeth into his neck. It was the first human blood she’d had in days and even a being as disgusting as he was, was better than cow or coyote. In a matter of seconds he was hitting the floorboards and she was upon the father. “What,” he shouted, “who are you? What do you want?” Ironically he shouted for Tara: “Tara! Help, someone is out…”

Willow grabbed the man and bit him harder than she had the boy but didn’t pull his life from his body yet. “Now you can find out what a real demon is,” she said with disdain before ripping out his throat. He fell dead to the floor and she smiled even though she hadn’t fed from the man. She licked the blood from her fingertips and looked at her handiwork.

The animals were freaking out so she opened the door and they ran into the barnyard. She returned to look at the two men and considered them for a minute.

When she awoke again it was midday and Tara was again working on the car. She had quite obviously finished letting the animals out of the trailer and was whistling as she worked. She didn’t look up when the vampire came out of the barn but did when Willow laid the two hearts on the ground in front of the car. She made eye contact with the vampire and nodded before pulling the list from her pocket and crossing off the last item on the list. Even the vampire was moved as the girl closed her eyes and raised her face to the sky, mouthing a silent prayer.

Tara finished her work on the car early in the afternoon. Rather than go into the house as before, she sat down in the sunshine just across from the vampire. Mere inches separated the two girls although Willow doubted Tara would cross into the darkness and Willow couldn’t bridge the gap. After sitting down, the blonde again pulled a joint from her pocket and began to toke on it. After every few hits, she would set it just at the border between dark and light and scoot back a few inches. Willow followed her in this way until Tara reached the porch steps.

At some point the phone rang and Tara got up to answer it. She came back and reported, “Strange thing. Three cows killed at the Anderson place night before last and three last night at the Coit place. Sheriff says they saw coyote tracks and that we should have the gun out.” Willow just nodded and continued their strange dance across the yard.

At the porch steps, Tara rose and moved to the doorway of her house. Although a few feet of sunshine still remained between Willow and the covering of the porch, Tara nonetheless teased the vampire: “I invite you in, Willow.”

She then turned her back on the vampire and walked into the house.

Willow considered this action. This teasing. Did Tara want her to jump through the sunshine? It wouldn’t even hurt the vampire really but she didn’t want the girl treating her like some trained animal. Instead she kept her position sitting at the edge of the shadow and scooting forward for another fifteen minutes.

When the shadow reached the top step of the porch, she slowly stood and with great pretense brushed off her leather pants and duster. Slowly she walked across the porch and into the house, breathing unnecessarily as she crossed the barrier. She could hear Tara’s heartbeat and knew that the girl was waiting for her. She looked around the floor of the kitchen, finally spotting a broken piece of linoleum and reached down to free it. Sure enough, under the broken piece was a small handle which she pulled up to see a 2x2 piece of the floor disappear, a ladder hidden beneath it. Once she was on the ladder, she pulled the piece of floor back into place. She could see perfectly well in the darkness and wondered how well Tara could see.

Seconds later she realized she needn’t have worried about the darkness. Tara stood in the center of the small cell, candles blazing around the room, completely naked.

Willow was on the girl in a moment, their lips meeting in a kiss which seemed both passionate and a bit violent. The vampire took control of the kiss. Oh this witch had controlled the game for three days and now she felt it was her turn. She pressed and the girl stepped backwards until her legs struck the cot. And then the soft thing beneath her was squirming and moaning and Willow had her hands just absolutely all over the girl. One hand went to a breast, roughly pinching and twisting a nipple. “Oh yes,” Tara moaned as the vampire conquered her flesh, inch by tender inch. She tried to undress Willow but quickly felt her hands captured by the much stronger and faster vampire and held over her head.

“You’ve been a bad girl,” the vampire teased as she held her prey down, “haven’t you?”

Tara’s pulse quickened to the game instantly. “I have,” she admitted with a blush.

“I see,” Willow said. She released the girl’s arms and smiled condescendingly down at her. Quickly she pulled off her bustier and dropped it on the side of the bed. The vampire knew that she lacked many assets in the breast area, but Tara’s hiss of pleasure at seeing her pert breasts and hard nipples assuaged any doubts she was feeling. She leaned forward to hover over the blonde and began licking and sucking the girl’s own nipples, interspersing occasional bites in with her attentions to the hard nubs. She was surprised and pleased when the girl didn’t move her arms from where they were over her head. Leaning forward she licked a trail up the girl’s neck and told her, “I’ve never met a human like you.”

Tara smiled as she arched her back, attempting to brush her center against the powerful vampire’s leg.

“Oh no, no, no,” Willow said with a playful finger wave. She stepped from the bed and peeled off her pants and deposited them with the bustier on the floor. “Such a bad human,” she said as she ran her fingers through the blonde’s wet curls. Quickly she stepped from the bed for a moment as she flipped Tara onto her stomach and just as quickly resumed her position on the girl’s back. Still in human face, she nipped at the girl’s neck.

“You’ll want to … wait to…,” Tara attempted to say as the vampire held her down, her legs effectively spreading the blonde witch’s.

“To bite you?” Willow said. “Why is that?”

“You’ll see,” Tara smirked as if unaware she was being held down by a powerful and lust-filled vampire.

Instantly Willow’s fingers groped at her captive’s wetness. Tara hissed in pleasure as she felt the cold fingers exploring her body, stroking her clit. “Oh my pet,” Willow whispered, “such the sweet bad little kitty. So hot and wet for me. You’d hump into my hand if you could move. Wouldn’t you?”

“Yes,” Tara moaned, “hot… for… y-you. Wet… yours…”

Willow switched her hands, coating the other with the girl’s wetness. She was quite exciting this girl. She was fighting being held down ever so slightly but obviously even more excited about it. She knew the girl was expecting her to take her and she did, sliding two fingers into her hot wet cunt. They met surprising resistance and her continued pushing brought a delicious scream of pain from the human and the unmistakable scent of blood. Oh, she would definitely clean that up soon. Starting to stroke in and out of the girl’s tight channel she decided to take even more than was being offered, after all, demon… She placed one wet finger at the girl’s tight ring and pushed inside, hearing the accompanying hiss. Once inside she held still for a minute to talk to the shaking girl.

“How does that feel, my pet?” Willow asked.

Tara answered through her tears the vampire craved but couldn’t reach. “G-good,” she whimpered.

“I told you you were bad,” Willow told the blonde. “Now you’re going to come for me and then I’m going to lick the blood from your delicious cunt.”

“Yes-s-s,” Tara hissed.

Willow raised up slightly to order her lover, “Now move into my hand, pet.”

Tara began rocking back and forth against the vampire’s strong hand. Willow could feel the girl’s inner walls beginning to spasm and went to game face in preparation. When the witch screamed out her orgasm, Willow sank her teeth into the girl’s neck and drank deeply of her sweet blood.

Too much?Willow wondered as she settled between the blonde’s legs. She had only taken a few draughts of the girl’s blood but Tara still had passed out. Now the vampire sat between the girl’s legs, licking her juices and blood from her fingertips before lying down to lave her pussy.

When she noted the girl stirring, Willow redoubled her efforts, pleased when the girl came a second time, this time screaming the vampire’s name. A big shit-eating grin on her face, Willow slid up Tara’s body and kissed her surprisingly softly. “That was so lovely,” she said.

The vampire was quite gracious in allowing her new lover to recover from her powerful climaxes before guiding her head between her own legs. And the newcomer definitely had talents. Oh what talents.

--

Willow stood up from the bed and assessed her beautiful lover. A companion to keep her interests. Mmm.

She reached for the cordless drill she had found in the toolbox and quickly used it to fasten the chains around the body’s wrists. She didn’t think that Tara would wake before she returned but she wanted to be sure that she would be safe. She checked the chains again before going up the ladder.

--

Tara woke to find a cold body wrapped around her from the back. “Happy birthday,” she croaked, finding her voice somewhat less workable than she expected. She wasn’t surprised as the vampire behind her immediately handed her a large container of blood.

Once she had begun to sate her thirst she grinned at Willow. “We should go into town,” she smiled.

Last edited by JustSkipIt on Sun May 15, 2005 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Fic Challenge -- UPDATED (5/13): 18 FICS POSTED
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:34 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Oh Wow! That was just...it was...*sigh*...I have no words. And I'm sure that shocks many Kittens around here.

Debra, thank you so much for participating in the challenge. It's no secret around here that you are one of my absolute favorite writers. So, seeing your posting simply made me all tingly. I think I actually forgot to breathe for about a minute and a half.

You're right...this is darker. And I love it! I'm not a big Vamp Willow fan, but what you've written may just convert me. I know I will read this many many times (as I do all of your fics).

Again, thank you for adding your talent to the challenge. What a treat!

Carleen

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:55 pm 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
Shit Debra, oh shit.

Sorry, not usually so easily overcome by profanities, but that took the fic challenge to a whole new level. Dark, yes, and darker than most things, but so full of atmosphere. I could almost taste the dust, feel the coolness of the shadow, felt the temptation / forbidden of the sunlight and the barrier of the house. Also how Tara's emotions seemd to have been drained from her, probably from grief for her mother. For some reason this had a "Fool for Love" feel about it, may be it's the rural surroundings, but not the characters though.

Did Tara want to be Turned, or was it the best option out of no options. Willow was always going to bite her was she, whether or not she eventually got her invitation. I was thinking was the
Quote:
We become demons on our 20th birthday
a hint, a request, or acknowledgement to what will come to pass? I suppose
Quote:
You’ll want to … wait to…

was it, but was this her plan as soon as she sensed Willow? I wonder if she'd had plans for killing her father (and brother by extension) and then commiting suicide rather than facing the consequences. Willow turning up probably gave her a twisted kind of way out.

I'll have to read it again. And digest. And read and digest. And come back with more words.

BTW, you should have been there in chat. Car was like, Oh My God Debra added a fic to the challenge! And then chat emptied out. I wanted to go too but I was having problems w/IRC and when they came back they were like "I'm speechless". And me and Cam was like, don't spoil us, we want to read first. At the end when my IRC conked out again I thought sod it I'm reading that fic now.

My point is, we have fics on Pens, we have lots of writers. But when something as powerful as this arrives, it shakes the board up like a historical event. It definitely shook up my day.

Wow :bow :bow :bow

ps. you might want to change the disclaimer. see? I do read the titles.

Last edited by watty on Sat May 14, 2005 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:59 am 
4. Extra Flamey

:shock

Wow Debra, the most amazing piece of writing I have read thus far. Beautiful in a sad, but oddly right, way. Too unbelievably good to reduce to words. Just plain amazing.

Safuega

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next