The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Drops Of Paradise (Sequel to Ocean Dreams)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:04 pm 
Hey all, as promised here is the sequel to Ocean Dreams. I don't think it's absolutely necessary you read Ocean Dreams first, but it would help you get a better idea of what's happening and the relationships between the friends as well as the couples.

Drops Of Paradise

Rated NC-17

Disclaimer: Joss owns the characters...yada yada...

Enjoy...

"It's been too long," The brunette sighed, taking a drink of her beer.

"It has, I've missed this," The blonde slurred a little as she took interest in her surroundings. The room was crowded. People laughing, drinking, and dancing filled glossy blue eyes.

"Yeah, we just don't get to hang out as much anymore. I really miss my drinking buddy, no offense but the others just can't hold their liquor, you know?"

"I know, what wrong with em?" The blonde said right before hiccuping.

The brunette laughed. "Nevermind, I take that back, Tara doesn't seem to know how to anymore either."

"Me? Ha..I can hold mine!" Tara paused thinking about what she had said. "Well, ok, maybe not like before but who cares? We are here for fun not to see who can hold their shit better," She nodded matter of factly. "You have no room to talk anyway Faith, you have been drinking like a grandma."

"What? I have not!"

"Have to, we've been here for..." Tara held her arm up, trying to get a good look at her watch. Her inability to focus causing her to raise her arm higher and higher until her head was tilted straight up.

"Um....Tare," Faith started to warn, only to be shushed by the blonde.

"Just give me a sec, the numbers are a little blurry," She said as her body leaned further back until she fell off the stool and onto the floor.

Faith got off her stool and ran around the table to help her friend. She busted out laughing upon seeing her friend laying on the floor with her arm still in the air, trying to read her watch. "Ok, time to get you home," She said through her laughter and helping Tara off the floor.

"Home? I don't wanna go home," Tara slurred while allowing Faith to walk her to the door.

"Have anymore drinks and you will be passed out on the floor. Besides...Will's at home and I know how you get when you are drunk," Faith smirked.

"How I get?" She asked confused, then she thought of Willow and a vixeny smile played on her lips.

"Now do you wanna go home?"

"Yes, what's taking so long?" Tara asked as Faith helped her in the car.

-----------------------------

"HA! You landed on my property," Anya said holding her hand out. "Now give me my money!" She saw the look Xander was giving her and rolled her eyes. "Please," She smiled at a now satisfied Xander.

Willow couldn't help but roll her eyes as Buffy gave Anya money. "You know Anya, it's not real money."

"I know, but it's still fun to take fake money," She grinned.

"Think their having fun?" The redhead asked, looking at her friend.

"More than we are, that's for sure," Buffy answered.

"They've been gone way too long," Willow sighed.

The front door opened and in walked Faith, beside her was a wobbly Tara. "Anybody home?" Faith called out.

Buffy and Willow were the first to jump up and rush to their lovers.

"Whoa...does this mean you missed me?" Faith asked her girlfriend, who practically pounced on her.

Willow didn't see Tara with Faith. "Where's Tara? What did you do to her?" She asked.

"Easy Red, she's... well she was right here," Faith said, she turned around and looked out the door.

"Pretty flowers," Tara slurred.

"Oh she's outside....smelling flowers," Faith laughed.

"It's 1:00 in the morning, why would she be smelling flowers?" Willow asked before heading out the door.

"Good luck Red," Faith said to herself.

"Good luck? What's going on?" Buffy asked.

"Tara is completely drunk, she's very stubborn when she gets like this," Faith said as she walked Buffy upstairs to the bedroom.

"Tara?" Willow asked from the porch, she could see the blonde at the edge of the walkway, bent over and smelling flowers.

The blonde stood up, she held out a purple flower for Willow to see. "Look baby, they smell nice," She grinned.

Willow picked up quickly that the blonde wasn't acting herself. Tara was not the type to spend time alone with flowers. "Faith," She mumbled accusingly to herself. "Yeah, they do...want to come in?" The redhead asked hopefully.

Tara gave a pouty face. "But don't you want to smell?" She asked poking out her bottom lip.

Willow smiled at how cute her girlfriend could be. "Of course I do," She said as she descended the steps.

The blonde smiled goofily as Willow reached her side, she quickly put the flower to the redheads nose.

Willow pulled her head back a bit as the flower was practically shoved up her nose. "Um...that smells great," She said trying to be patient with her love. "Sweetie, you can uh move it now," She smiled, relieved when the flower was moved from her nose.

"I'm bored, want to have sex?" Tara asked a perplexed redhead.

"Um...okay," Was all the redhead could get out. She watched as Tara took her hand and led the way inside and up the stairs. When they reached the outside of the bedroom, Tara started to pull faster. Willow grinned at her lovers inability to be patient just before slamming into the wall and falling on her butt.

The blonde turned when she noticed her girlfriend's hand was no longer in hers. Her eyes went wide as she saw the redhead on the floor, holding her nose. "Willow? What happened?" She asked, rushing to help the redhead.

"Oh...clumsy me ran into the wall," The redhead said, her hand still covering her nose. She knew how upset Tara would be if she thought it was her fault.

"Let me see," The blonde moved her girlfriends hand to get a look. She winced as she saw a small amount of blood trickling down. "Oh shit baby, you're dying!," She panicked.

Willow couldn't help but laugh, the blonde was very dramatic when intoxicated. "No, I'm fine, doesn't even hurt much."

Not even listening to what Willow had said, the blonde ran into the bathroom and came back with a washcloth. She was in the process of putting it on the redhead's nose when a hand stopped her.

"I'll do that," Willow said, taking the washcloth and wiping the blood herself. She skeptically let her girlfriend help her up and to the bed. A short while after the bleeding stopped, the redhead looked over to where Tara was playing a video game on the TV. The blonde had wanted to stay with her, but Willow thought it may be safer to keep her lover busy and told her she should do something fun. She could tell that Tara was doing better, she could actually stay on the tracts of the racing game every once in a while. "Didn't you want to do something?"

"Huh?" Tara turned around to see the redhead sprawled on the bed half naked. "Mmhmm," She swallowed and threw the controller down on the floor. The blonde crawled up the bed and on top of Willow. She went to kiss the redhead's lips, then pulled away, she smiled when she heard a whimper escape her lovers mouth. She moved to the redheads neck, kissing softly at first, gradually getting harder, and sucking. She could feel her lover pulling her tightly, hips pushing, wanting more. Tara sat up suddenly, causing a pout from Willow. "Awww...be patient," She said as she began to slowly remove her own shirt.

Willow knew this all to well. Tara loved teasing her, and she was very good at it. She wondered what being in so much control felt like, that feeling of erotic power teased her brain. She always refrained though, not knowing if Tara would accept being under another's control. There was only one way to find out, granted she had no experience with it but she did learn a lot from her lover. She saw Tara's face change, probably a reaction from the look she had on her own face. She reached up and gently rubbed the side of the blonde's face. Then she quickly grabbed her lover's waist with both hands and flipped her till she was on top. She smiled, proud of herself and from the look on the blonde's face. "Something wrong?" She asked her lover in a deep raspy voice.

"Uh..." Was all Tara could get out. What had gotten into Willow? It was gonna be me....oh who cares, this is fucking sexy! She thought as she felt herself getting wet. Before she knew what was happening, her arms were above her head and trapped. With a confused look she glanced above her head, seeing her wrists were handcuffed to the bed. What the..... She looked back at a very satisfied looking Willow.

"Trust me?" The redhead asked.

"Yes," Tara responded. Her emotions confused her, she was very turned on but yet, felt a bit awkward.

Willow stood from the bed, she held up her hand as her lover was beginning to protest. She removed her clothes, then climbed on the bed, straddling Tara.

Tara couldn't help but think how inconvenient the handcuffs were becoming. Here she had a beautiful woman naked and on top of her, turning her on to her very core. She wanted so badly to touch her, but all she could do was look, it was a truly fucked up situation.

Willow slowly moved up the blonde's half naked body, brushing her breasts over the bra cladded breasts of her lover. She pulled up a bit when Tara pushed her chest up. She then kissed the blonde softly, grazing her tongue over the hungry full lips. She continued north until her nipples were lined up with said lips. She then brushed her hard pink nipples over her lovers mouth, allowing Tara to suck on them. She felt her lover bite down gently on her nipple, causing her to grind herself into the blonde's stomach. She knew she couldn't lose control so she pulled back feeling very flustered. She caught the vixeny look arise on Tara's face. Knowing that her lover was taking the control away, she had to continue and not give in. She reached behind her, and put her hand on her lover's wetness. Even though Tara still had jeans on, she could feel the heat radiating off of her. She began rubbing slowly.

Sweat started to glisten Tara's face, she was so hot, so wanting. She began moving her hips, it was not enough, she looked at the redhead pleadingly. Grateful when Willow slid off of her and started to unfasten her jeans. She lifted her hips as her lover pulled them and her panties off. The air made her wetness feel cold as it hit her. Her breath hitched as she felt a finger softly stroking her slit. "Willow! You're killing me here," She half yelled, half breathed.

Though Willow was enjoying herself, she couldn't help but feel bad for her lover so she decided to give in. She pushed her finger inside. She made deep but slow strokes. She then slipped in two more fingers, continuing the same pace. She put her thumb over Tara's clit and began to rub.

Tara meanwhile was pulling on the handcuffs, she wanted so bad to be free, to push her lover's finger in deeper, harder, and faster. She felt the thumb move from her swollen clit and whimpered. Then she felt a tongue replace it, she moaned as the redhead's tongue began to lick and suck. At the same time fingers that were inside her began to move faster and harder. With her hands on the headboard of the bed, she pushed herself down, wanting more of what the redhead was giving her. She could feel her orgasm building, almost ready to explode. She pushed and rocked herself harder, sweat was now dripping down her face.

Her body started to shake as her orgasm blew through her, but it wasn't stopping like most. Her clit was very sensitive because the orgasm was so big that the peak of it was staying there, and the redhead wasn't stopping. Tara screamed, it felt so good, it almost hurt. Reality left her, she couldn't see or think, only feel this high that seemed to have no low. All she could do was scream, and pull on the handcuffs. She finally felt the redhead stop, she continued to moan and shake. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her clit was pulsating, as well as her insides. Her breathing slowly went back to normal, and she could finally see and think again. "Baby, come here," She said.

Willow obliged and crawled up to her lover. She kissed the blonde lovingly.

"Um...baby," She said, looking up at the cuffs that were still on her wrists.

"Oh! Sorry," Willow said, she reached for the key on the table. Before she could reach it, the door opened.

"Hey, do you guys have any....holly shit!" Faith said, just standing wide eyed at the door, not even attempting to leave.

"Faith!" Willow yelled before running into the bathroom.

"Will!" Tara called, not believing her girlfriend left her butt naked and still in the cuffs. She glared at Faith. "Don't say anything," She warned.

Faith laughed. "Well normally I wouldn't but you are in handcuffs and can't kick my ass at the moment," She grinned. "Tara in handcuffs, and naked, are you reversing roles now? And damn...this room smells like sex, I'm out," She laughed and left the room.

Willow came out upon hearing the door close, she was fully dressed and still bright red. She couldn't look at her lover, she felt so bad about leaving her there like that. "Tara, I'm so..."

"It's fine, but before you say anything else, getting me out of these would be nice."

"Oh god," She rushed over and took the cuffs off.

"I thought you locked the door," Tara said.

"I thought you did."

"No," Tara sighed. "I'm never going to live this down. Now, for a little payback."

"What?" Willow asked, fear showing on her face.

"You heard me right, paybacks a bitch," Tara said, she then jumped on top of Willow and started tickling her profusely.

-WTF-

Edited by: WTF at: 1/17/05 5:07 pm

Post subject: Re: Drops Of Paradise (Sequel to Ocean Dreams)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:35 pm 
YES YES YES! A sequel! I'm so happy.

Hehe *evil grin* Tara..handcuffs..bed..Faith..door..LMAO. Thats so hilarious.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:46 pm 
:lmao :bounce :bounce

YES A FREAKIN SEQUEL! WOOT! This was incredibly hot! I hope you update soon! :D

:pride

-Rose

"You were everything, everything that I wanted, we were meant to be supposed to be, but we lost it. All the memories so close to me just fade away.."-Avril

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:14 am 
Yay sequel! :bounce I've added this story to Looking-glass, alongside Ocean Dreams, hope that's okay. Another graphic banner of surfer Tara :D

Interesting start, there's a lot of promising leads there - Faith may be right, perhaps Tara really is settling down a bit from her wild days. Thinking back to her first appearance on the beach, it's tough to imagine then that she'd be the one in handcuffs... then again, like they said during that very hot scene, it's all about trust, and she trusts Willow. And she evidently enjoyed herself, despite the initial confusion - enough to explore further? Assertive Willow is hot :drool

And Faith's entrance at the end - :lmao Tara's right, she's never going to live that one down. I bet Willow's not minding the 'payback' one bit though :)

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:13 am 
YAY!! *does the happy sequel dance* MORE MORE MORE!!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:49 pm 
:bigwave WOOHOO!! I love it already, that was :drool and :thud ! Can't wait for more soon please! :) Hannah.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:49 pm 
:smug Oh yes. Sequel. Damn right. haha

Great update with drunk, horny Tara. Always fun. And of course totally hilarious with Faith walkin in. I'da kicked Willow's ass for that.

Can't wait for more yo!

Ashleigh

"...A-and I'm gonna make it up to you. Starting right now."

(Starts to smile)"Right now?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:18 pm 
:wave WTF

So glad you decided to go ahead with the sequel ! Tara drunk was :rofl good. Tara in handcuffs * pauses to think * yep that has to be one of my favorite things to think about :D .

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:39 am 
I'm soooo happy that you are doing a sequel to this story. :banana Okay... favorite part obviously Tara in handcuffs of course, but other than that I thought the part where Tara is trying to look at her watch in the bar is hilarious. I can just picture her looking up and up and then boom. :rofl I can't wait to see what's next.

Moose

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:58 pm 
Hey everyone! I know it's been a while, but I am back with an update. Thanks to everyone for reading and also for the feedback.

Drops Of Paradise

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: Characters belong to Joss....bla bla bla.

Faith and Buffy were standing outside of a small building. Some people could be seen hanging around the door, and some even along the side.

"I don't know about this," Buffy said eyeing the building.

"Oh come on babe, it's like any other club, just all girls," Faith smiled, wagging her eyebrows at her girlfriend.

"And just why do you look so happy that it's all girls?" Buffy said and crossed her arms.

"I am happy cause of one girl, not all the girls. My girl will be the sexiest," Faith smiled and gave the blonde a hug.

Buffy made a humph sound. "Fine, lets just go before I change my mind."

The two made their way into the club, Buffy feeling very uncomfortable, eyes seemed to follow her. Once they were inside, Buffy kept a tight grip on Faith's hand. She followed her to a table in the corner, grateful that it wasn't in a crowded section. "So what time are Willow and Tara coming?" She asked as she sat down.

"Last I checked Tara was getting ready, she said her and Red were just meeting here so it shouldn't be too long," Faith finished seeing the blonde nod. "Hey, I'm here you know, no reason to be scared."

"I'm not scared, just feel a little....weird," Buffy said.

"Okay, so...wanna drink?"

"Yeah, a sex on the beach is good," Buffy saw the look on her girlfriends face. "What?"

"Nothing, just not quite your style," Faith gave her a worried look.

"Just wanted to try something different," Buffy said, she saw Faith's worried expression still in place. "I'm okay, I promise."

"Okay," Faith smiled satisfied with the answer. "I'll be right back," She got up and headed for the bar. She saw Willow walking in her direction. "Hey Red," She called out and waved.

"Hey," Willow said as she got closer to Faith.

"Buffy's over there, I'm just going to get drinks, want anything?"

"No, I have one," She held up her cup, smiled, then walked towards the table.

"Hey there," Willow said as she made it to the table and sat down.

"Hey," Buffy leaned in closer to Willow. "Is this place on the freaky side or what?"

"It's not so bad....ok yeah, kinda dark and maybe even a little scary," Willow admitted. "But we'll be okay, just girls like us here," Just as she smiled a woman clad in a leather outfit with big black boots walked up to the table. "...or not," She said.

"Hey girls, you like threesomes?" The newcomer asked.

"Do you like fists?" A voice came from behind, making the woman turn.

Faith stared at the woman in pure anger.

"Oh, sorry, didn't know they were taken," The woman smirked as if she was pleased with Faith's reaction. She then walked off.

Faith looked at Buffy and Willow who seemed to still be in shock. "you guys okay?"

"Yeah, can you believe her nerve, that was just rude, she doesn't know us," Buffy said.

"Well unfortunately some women don't come here just to hang out and drink, some come to.....cum" Faith grinned, she put the drinks on the table and sat next to Buffy.

"Hey guys," Tara said making everyone look up.

"Hey ba...." Willow stopped upon seeing her girlfriend. Tara was wearing black boots, black leather pants, and a tight black midrift shirt that showed off her bellybutton. "You look...."

"Damn Tare, you looking for a threesome too?" Faith laughed.

"What?" Tara asked confused.

Willow swallowed hard and tried to give talking another go. "Some woman wanted a threesome with me and Buffy," She told Tara.

"What!?" Tara said, this time in an angry voice.

"Don't worry, I took care of it," Faith assured her friend.

Tara pulled a chair close to Willow and sat down. "Do you want a threesome baby? Lots to choose from," Tara teased as she looked around the club in appreciation.

"No!" Willow said a bit to loudly.

Tara leaned closer to Willow and whispered in her ear. "How about a twosome?" She said, then licked the tip of Willow's ear before pulling back to look at the redhead's face. Her mouth lifted into a half smile as Willow's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head.

"You okay Red?" Faith asked, when she got no response she tried again. "Red..." She tried only to be interrupted by Tara.

"She's fine Faith, I think she needs to go to the restroom," Tara said, she took Willow's hand and lead her to the restroom.

Faith grinned as she watched the two disappear.

"What's funny about them going to the restroom?" Buffy asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Faith said.

"Um...huh?"

"They're not going to pee you know," Faith laughed.

"Then what are they......OH......but in the restroom?" Buffy said, her mouth agape.

Willow and Tara entered the restroom, the blonde looked around and saw that it was empty. Tara pulled the redhead into a stall and closed the door.

"Um...this is kinda...small," Willow said, trying not to let her leg touch the toilet.

"You won't notice," Tara promised as she started kissing her lovers neck.

Willow put her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation the blonde was giving her. She put her hands on the back of Tara's head to pull her tighter, closer. She was still having trouble not thinking about where they were and how at anytime someone could come in and they would be caught. Suddenly she didn't care, Tara's hand was now up her shirt and cupping her breast. Everytime with Tara was bliss, she thought it might get less powerful as it did with most couples but it hadn't yet and she couldn't imagine it ever would. Everytime was like the first time.

Tara was enjoying herself to say the least. She loved making love to her girlfriend in unusual places. The thought of always doing it in a bed bored her. She wanted to live life to the fullest with Willow by her side. The adrenaline that rushed through her blood at being caught only provoked her.

Willow couldn't sit back and do nothing any longer. She reached for Tara's shirt and pulled it up just over her breasts. Then she pulled up the black bra as well, she smiled as she felt a breast pop out and onto her hand. She turned her hand to get a hold of the breast and started feeling and squeezing it. She was having a hard time doing her part as Tara unzipped her pants. She felt the blonde's hand slip down past her panties and onto her mound.

"Same time," Tara whispered into the redhead's ear.

Willow knew exactly what she meant. With a fast motion she undid Tara's pants and was surprised she didn't have panties to get through before she reached the treasure. "Bad girl," She teased before slipping a couple of fingers inside the blonde.

Tara followed suit and they both started pumping in and out of each other. Both tried to keep in their moans but it was hard and so often one would come out. The blonde put her foot on the toilet to make it easier for them both to be inside each other. It did make it easier, they started to pump each other harder and faster. Sweat started to show on foreheads and in between breasts. After a few minutes they both cummed at the same time. They leaned on each other for rest and to keep steady.

Once they got their clothes back right, they exited the stall. They stopped upon seeing a woman washing her hands, the sound of the toilet still running from being flushed reached their ears. Willow ducked back into the bathroom and slammed the door. Tara smiled and held her head high as she went and washed her hands. The woman beside her held a smirk as she looked at Tara through the mirror. The blonde smiled in return.

"Sounded good," The woman mused.

"Oh it was," Tara said, not a shy bone in her body at the moment.

The woman smiled and left the restroom.

"You can come out now," She called to Willow.

The stall door opened and the redhead peeked out before coming all the way out. "I can't believe this," She said, covering her red face with her hands. She looked up at the blonde again. "And you...you told her it was good, oh god, I can't leave this bathroom," She said covering her face again.

"Awwww baby, it's fine," Tara walked over and wrapped her arms around her lover. "You know...people make love all the time, it's natural," Tara tried to console the redhead.

"Yes but not in bathrooms, and they don't get caught," Willow argued.

"Actually, quite often in bathrooms...but true they rarely get caught."

"See? Maybe there's a window in here we can crawl out of," Willow said, she started to look around.

Tara laughed. "We don't need to sneak out. Look at me," The blonde placed her hands on Willow's shoulders until they were looking at one another. "It's ok, I promise. Lets just go out there and not worry about it, it's only one person," She said looking intently into green eyes.

"Ok," Willow gave in but kept hold of Tara's hand.

They walked back to the table without incident. Once seated the redhead finally blew out the breath she was holding in.

"That took a long time, multiples?" Faith asked. Instead of an answer she got an ice cube thrown at her.

Tara would have answered her in a heartbeat but she didn't want to upset the redhead so she just threw ice from her drink instead. The rest of the time at the club was spent talking and drinking with occasional dancing.

When they got back home they all decided it was time for bed. After five minutes of being in bed, Willow and Tara could hear moaning coming from Buffy's room. Tara banged on the wall a couple of times, she smiled when the moaning stopped. She looked at Willow who was giving her a 'I can't believe you did that' look. "What? Could you sleep with all that racket?"

"Well no but..." Willow didn't finish her sentence, she just smiled and kissed the blonde gently on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too baby," Tara snuggled closer to the redhead and they both drifted to sleep.

-WTF-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:34 pm 
:wave Wow, It's been a while since I've read this. Awesome bathroom scene. Great update.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:35 am 
:bigwave Yay you updated! My god those girls are vixens! :thud Hope to :read more soon. :) Hannah.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:11 am 
I love Tara when she's bold like that! Much droolage :drool And joking with Willow about looking for a threesome :lmao Confident Tara is so hot, loving the adrenaline rush. It's a nice change from the norm too, usually Willow's the one gently bringing Tara out of her shyness, this time it's the other way around. :bow

Chris Cook

Smut Bunnies!: Saving the world, sexily!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:06 am 
This fic is great! I love how your Tara is so take-charge. Take charge Tara=much droolage:drool And I loved the little joke with the threesome. That was cute. Can't wait for more!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

Post subject: Yay!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:23 pm 
I must say...I loved Ocean Dreams and I love the sequel! Story just gets better and *cough* well...yummy:drool

Can't wait for the update!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:41 pm 
:shock That was beau. :devil I loved the whole bathroom scene. It was terrific!! Never fails to amaze me!

:drool Me want more Me want more :drool

I Love

Alyson Hannigan and

Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:53 pm 
I like this more assertive Tara. The ontrast between her and Willow is sexy and fun.

Post subject: great job
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:35 pm 
I really like this fic. I'm glad that you continued it. I can't wait for the next update.

~Spencer~

"You can't type what a lesbian is. We're anything and everything. The one thing in common is that we make love to other women. So give up trying to limit us." - Amanda Bearse -

Post subject: Re:update
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:54 pm 
Thanks to everyone for the great feedback.

Drops Of Paradise

Disclaimer: Characters belong to Joss

Feedback: yes, lets me know if you like it or not and if I should keep going. :)

The morning sun peered brightly through the house, much to the dismay of a certain blonde. Tired eyes squinted as she made her way into the kitchen. Opening the door, she wasn't surprised to see her friend already there.

"Morning," Faith said to her friend. She had arrived to the kitchen in pretty much the same state the blonde was now in. She wondered if she looked as bad as her friend.

"Hey," Came a mumbled reply. Tara went straight to the coffee pot, relieved that it had already been made. She poured herself a cup and sat down next to Faith at the Island.

"Have you looked in the mirror?" Faith asked.

"Huh? Why?" Tara was confused. It would be hard for her tired brain to understand much at the moment.

"Just hoping I don't look like you is all," Faith smirked, her morning coffee had made her feel much better than she did when she first woke up.

"Haha funny, you don't look so hot yourself," The blonde said in an almost angry voice. She then unconsciously tucked her messy hair behind her ear and straightened her night shirt. Receiving a laugh from her friend, she glared at her.

"Damn...calm down. If looks could kill I'd be dead right now," Faith acted as if hurt.

"And the bad thing about that is?" The blonde questioned.

"Ouch," Faith then put her hand to her chest like she was holding her heart.

Tara decided not to say anything else, she just rolled her eyes. She wanted to grin or laugh even, but her hangover wouldn't let her. So she just continued to sip her coffee, looking up as the kitchen door swung open. This time she couldn't help but smirk as Willow walked or kind of dragged herself into the kitchen. The redhead was so cute when she just woke up, and this morning, like the others, she didn't bother dressing before coming downstairs.

The redhead didn't even feel like making herself a cup of coffee. She just plopped down onto a stool, her head practically falling to the table, making a small thud as it connected.

Buffy was next to arrive at the kitchen. She opened the door a little, smiled, and then backed out before anyone saw her. She then ran upstairs.

"You okay baby?" Tara asked her girlfriend.

"nuh uh," The redhead answered, still face down on the counter.

"You need to drink more often," Faith told the redhead with a smile on her face.

Willow looked up at the brunette. She gave her an 'are you insane' look. "Wha..."

The door to the kitchen flew open causing everyone to look up. Buffy was standing there with a triumphant look on her face. She pulled a camera out from behind her back and quickly snapped a picture.

Tara was sitting closest to the camera, holding her cup about chest high. Her mouth was hung halfway open, and her eyes halfway closed. Her blonde hair looked like it had been caught in a hurricane.

Faith was beside Tara, her hands in her lap and her face looking as if she was trying to figure out a very complicated puzzle.

Willow was at the far end of the Island. When the flash went off she was in the process of rubbing her face. The result of the pic being her hands just below her eyes, going in a downward motion causing a pulling on her skin and the pink inside, underneath the eye exposed.

Once the picture was taken, they all just sat there trying to figure out what happened. None of them showing much reaction.

"You should see yourselves, all hung over. It was a Kodak moment, couldn't resist," Buffy laughed so hard her face turned red as she looked at the picture on the digital camera.

Faith was the first to respond. "That was so not cool."

"Yeah," Tara said, still not sure what had happened.

Willow, having the sharp brain she did, caught on much faster than the others. "Buffy Summers...you better delete that," She demanded.

"What, no way, this is a definite keeper!"

"Wait...what? Wait!," Faith stammered before getting out of her seat. "I don't think so...you will delete that. You know the rule, no pics of me unless I look good!" As faith walked toward Buffy, the blonde backed up. She then spun around and took off upstairs and into her room, locking it.

When Faith reached the door she tried to open it and was not successful. She then knocked on the door. "Buffy, what are you doing?" She asked nicely, hoping that would get her in the room faster.

"Just uploading a pic," Buffy replied just as nicely.

"Why?" Faith's voice cracked a little.

"Well I have pictures to share with my friends," Buffy said, the humor obvious in her voice.

"What pictures?" Faith said with a little more ease. Buffy surely wouldn't do that to her.

"The picture I just took of you in the kitchen, it's really good...and funny. People like funny."

Faith could no longer keep cool. "Buffy Anne Summers, open the door right now!" Faith called, she started to bang on the door.

Back in the kitchen, the two girls were still sitting at the table.

"I don't think I like that picture she took," Tara said, still looking dazed.

"Me either," Willow agreed, she then waved her hand in dismissal and put her head back on the table.

-WTF-

Post subject: Re: Re:update
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:27 pm 
HAHA that was great! I love hangover pictures in the morning. I have quite a few of them in albums. They are quality Kodak moments. Great job!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:50 am 
:lmao Heh, hangover photo :D It was so cute having them all around the table in their various states of private 'urrrgh'-ness. And Willow's reaction to Faith telling her to drink more was priceless.

Chris Cook

Smut Bunnies!: Saving the world, sexily!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:10 am 
YEAH !!!!!

Great update...and sooo cute:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:16 am 
Haha funny update:laugh

more please.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:32 pm 
:bigwave Ha ha! Cool update! :) Hannah,

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:46 pm 
Good update. Nobody should have to live with a morning after picture,but I had to laugh when Buffy took it. I'll be watching for an update. Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:44 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Drops Of Paradise
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Joss Whedon.

Willow and Xander sat outside on the back portch, talking and enjoying the sun.

"Anya wants to get married." Xander said to his friend.

"What? Don't you think it's a bit soon?" The readhead asked as if it was a crazy idea.

"I don't know, yes it's soon but I love her, what more do I need?"

"You need to know her better, it's only been five months." The readhead said.

"You don't know Anya, she talks a lot so I do know everything. Believe me when I say there is nothing she wouldn't tell me. I really didn't need to know about her bad experience when she got her first period." He said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Okay...ewww."

"That's what I said, what a mistake that was. She told me I didn't care about her and threw a shoe at me."

"I hate to be the one to break it to you but your girlfriend has serious mental issues," Willow said as if she was breaking it to him gently.

Xander laughed. "She just speaks her mind, and I think it's great. Women are always leaving men so confused, we never know what you're thinking. Anya though, never have to guess." He smiled.

"Some things are better left unsaid," Willow said, defending herself and other women.

"Okay, that is true. So tell me what kind of ring to buy."

Willow sat up straight in her chair upon hearing her friends words. "What? You're really gonna ask her?"

He nodded. "I know it sounds crazy but I am, I know she's all I'll ever want. You're my best friend, tell me you'll support me on this." He said placing his hand on her arm.

Willow sighed. "Of course I'll support you Xander, I just want you to be happy." She said as she covered his hand with her own.

"This will make me happy."

"Then I think it's great." She leaned to her friend and gave him a hug.

"Okay, so now back to the question, what kind of rings do women like?" He asked, starting to get excited.

"Ummm....how should I know?" Willow asked.

"Well hello, woman!" He said waving his hand at her.

"Yes but I've never been married or engaged," She laughed.

"Maybe you can go and help me pick it out?" He asked hopefully.

"Don't you think you should do it alone? It would mean more to Anya if you did it without help. If I were getting a ring I would want the person giving it to me to pick it out, not that I would get one, would I? Or would I give one? Being a lesbian can be a little confusing, maybe we'd give each other one, but then it wouldn't be a surprise cause we'd know we were getting one....oh god Xander, what do I do?" She asked as she started pacing.

"Whoa Will, calm down. I think whoever wanted to ask would give the ring. And considering your reaction I don't think you are thinking about that yet." Xander laughed.

"Oh right, sorry." She said as her face turned a faint pink.

"It's ok, and I think you're right about the ring. I just don't want to mess it up."

"You won't mess it up, it's not about the ring, it's about the heart," Willow smiled as her thoughts drifted to Tara.

Tara sat behind a counter where she worked. After looking at the clock, she sighed, feeling the day would never end. She just wanted to be with Willow, she knew the redhead had the day off and it was driving her crazy having to be stuck somewhere that her lover wasn't. The music in the sports shop begin to fade as the DJ started talking.

"It's time for the mystery Vacation giveaway. So all you listeners out there start calling, the fifteenth caller will be the lucky winner."
The DJ answered the calls, until it came to number fifteen. "Thanks for calling WRZT, what's your name?"

"Faith!" The girl yelled.

Tara's eyes widened, she knew it was her best friends voice. She was surprised, Faith usually wasn't one to try and win contests.

"Faith, you are the fifteenth caller. Which means you win the mystery vacation!"

Tara couldn't help but grin as she heard her friend yelling "hell yeah!"

"Would you like to know what the mystery vacation is Faith?" The DJ asked, clearly amused by the girl.

Tara quietly hoped it was somewhere where she could surf.

"That would be nice," Faith said to the DJ.

"Your vacation will be at Koala Mountian. Where you can enjoy Skiing, snowboarding, and fine dining. Does that sound good Faith?" The DJ asked.

What? That's not a place to surf. Skiing? Snowboarding? Oh god....way to go Faith! Tara thought, she smiled knowingly at the pause her friend made on the radio.

"Umm...sounds great, thanks!" Faith said with uncertain enthusiasm.
The DJ told Faith to hold and the station went to commercial.

A few minutes later Faith walked through the door to the sports shop.
"Hey Tara, I called..."

Tara interupted her friend. "Yeah I heard it all," She said pointing to the radio. "Nice going, you will have much fun.... skiing."

"Not me, us," Faith smiled, seeing the frown cross the blondes face.

"Faith, no."

"Tare!" Faith whined. "It's for four people, you have to go. You, me, Willow, and Buffy, it'll be fun." She said, poking out her bottom lip. "Oh and snowboarding, it doesn't seem like it would be a big thing, might even be fun. Come on, surfing is what we love, how much different can snowboarding be?"

"You do have a point, we've conquered the ocean, now we can conquer the mountain." Tara said as a smile started to form on her lips.

"Exactly!" Faith said, she ran over to hug her friend. "I'm gonna go tell Buffy!" With that, she made a fast walk for the door.

"Faith, It would be nice to know when we leave, so I can give notice to my boss." Tara yelled out to her friend.

Faith turned around. "Oh, in two days," She said and then walked out the door.

"Two days? What the hell kind of notice is that?" Tara asked herself.

Tara walked into the house she shared with her girlfriend and friends. She saw Faith and Buffy sitting on the couch. "Where's Will?" She asked.

"Oh she's upstairs on the computer, she just finished ordering stuff," Buffy answered.

"Stuff?"

"Yeah, she's getting us some winter wear for the trip." Buffy said in excitement. "You should see the stuff we picked out, very cool."

"Just finished? She could have waited for me, I need things too," Tara said, a little upset that her girlfriend didn't wait for her.

"Oh, she got you stuff too," Buffy smiled.

"What? Oh great." Tara said. She was worried what her lover might pick for her, their tastes were way different.

Faith laughed. "Don't worry, I helped her pick out yours. Though she didn't need it, she knows you well."

"Oh," Was all Tara said, relieved that Faith had helped and she wouldn't be stuck in some pink outfit. Then she thought about how Faith liked to play jokes on her. She looked at her friend with a worried expression and opened her mouth to speak before being cut off.

"Don't worry Tare, nothing you wouldn't like, promise." Faith gave her serious look.

"Thanks." Tara said as she raised an eyebrow which in turn caused Faith to loose her seriousness and bust out laughing. She bolted up the stairs to see Willow.

When she reached the door, she opened it slowly, smiling that she succeeded without notice from her lover. She walked slowly till she was right behind the redhead. Leaning down, she whispered into Willow's ear. "So now instead of undressing me, you're dressing me?"

Willow jumped up causing her shoulder to collide with Tara's chin. "Oh god," She said as she turned around. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay....you made me bite my tongue." Tara said holding her mouth. "I need my tongue you know," She gave the redhead a sexy smile.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry, you're right, tongues are needed for talking. Can you talk?" The redhead said with a genuine worried expression on her face.

Tara couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, I can talk...but I was speaking more along the lines of tasting and licking." She finished, her eyes roaming over Willow's body.

"Right, I know how you love ice cream Willow said and then noticed Tara's eyes looking in an obvious place. Her eyes widened and her cheeks started to burn. "Oh."

Tara laughed as she moved closer to the redhead. "Jeez, what does a girl have to do to get you to see she's flirting with you?"

"Sorry...just never happened till you came along." She said as she looked to the floor.

"That's because girls are intimidated," Tara said as she put her arms around Willow's waist.

"Intimidated? Of what?" She asked in a bit of panic.
Tara took a step back after seeing her girlfriend's reaction. "You want girls flirting with you?" She asked pretending to be hurt.

"Oh no, not at all...." Taking a step foward she reached for her lover with sad green eyes.

Tara smiled and accepted the redhead back into her arms. She kissed her gently on the lips and looked into her lovers eyes. "Intimidated by your beauty."

Relieved that Tara wasn't hurt by what she said, Willow smiled brightly. She couldn't quite accept what Tara was saying but she could accept that it was how Tara thought of her. Her lover always made her feel special. She never thought that a girl like Tara could say those kinds of things. If she was honest, she was worried a little about it at first. That Tara would be one of those people who couldn't say how she feels, but that didn't turn out to be true. The blonde always told her how she felt, and Willow loved it.

Willow leaned in and kissed the blonde. The kiss was intense, she wanted to show Tara how much she loved her in that one kiss. When she pulled away, she was happy to see that her girlfriend looked as if she was going to faint.

"Wow Willow...that was....wow." The blonde breathed the words more than said them. "What got into you?" She playfully nudged the redhead.

"You," Willow smiled, her love for Tara written all over her face.

The blonde gave her girlfriend a huge smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." Willow once again went into her girlfriends arms, hugging her tightly.

"Now about the clothes you picked out for me. There's not any pink, or animals on them right?" Tara said.

-WTF-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:38 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

YES YOU ARE BACK!
Oh how I missed this fic! "sniffle" And now I suggest you update more often!! Yes, I think you should! :D

It was awesome! :applause

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:59 am 
3. Flaming O

:bow wonderful

I sure need more of this.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:56 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey there!

Glad you're back. I read this a couple of months ago and I was wondering if you'd continue.
Yes, :applause :bounce :dance you can tell I'm happy, huh?

Please tell me it won't take you so long to update again. Of course your RL is first, I can wait.

I like this Tara, she's outgoing. You make her sexy. good.

I can't imagine what clothes Willow bought to Tara, no doubt they are both adorable but their fashion style, well....let's say it's a bit peculiar? at least on the show.

Buffy & Faith, they make a good couple.

Are Xander & Anya going to have a long engagement? so they get to know each other better and be sure they're ready?

Willow and her mind going crazy because she doesn't know who should give a ring. Very willow-like.

Ok, I enjoyed this update as well as all previous. Thanks very much.

Hope for an update soon, I'd like to see or better "read " how they do with snow.

Take care.
Clau

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:42 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Thanks to everyone reading this fic, and for the feedback!

LesbianJedi87- I'm sorry you missed the fic. I will be updating more often so no more sniffles, k? Glad you like it!

eirnlove- lol...don't worry, you will get more.

dragonfly- I am pleased to tell you it won't take as long to update anymore. I can't promise super speedy...but they will be speedy! It's great you like this Tara...I like her too! :)
LOL...In this fic Willow and Tara's fashion styles aren't quite the same.
I really can't tell you how long Xander and Anya's engagement will last, even I don't know. A lot of my ideas come to me when I am in the process of writing. It's great you like the story, thanks!

Drops Of Paradise
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Joss Whedon.

The following day consisted of the girls packing and letting their employers know about the trip. It went rather smoothly for everyone except Tara. Her boss was angry at her for wanting the time off and refused to let her have it. Part of her was happy about it because it gave her a chance to let him know exactly what she thought of him. She could easily find another job, and had enough money in the bank to where she wasn't wanting. After talking to her employer, she went back home to her girlfriend.

"Hey," She smiled as she walked into the kitchen where Willow was having a bowl of ice cream.

"Hey, how did it go?" Willow asked as she turned on the barstool to give Tara her attention.

"Great, I quit," The blonde beamed as she fixed herself a bowl of ice cream.

"You quit?"

"Yes, I was getting tired of his attitude anyway. And he wasn't going to let me have the days off, which is a must cause I need time with my beautiful redhead." She winked as she sat down on the stool next to Willow's.

"So no more late nights away from my girl?" The redhead smiled at the thought.

"That's right, you're stuck with me." She said before putting a big spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"I wouldn't call it stuck, being stuck sounds bad and more Tara goodness is so not bad. How do you do that?" Willow asked as she cringed.

"Do what?" Tara said with her mouth full of ice cream.

"That," Willow pointed at Tara's mouth. "It's so cold, I get a headache just thinking about it."

Once the ice cream was swollowed, Tara laughed. "You don't like cold?" She asked, taking a little on her finger and wiping it onto the redhead's neck. She then licked it off.

"Umm...I guess it can be good," Willow said through hitched breath.

"Whoa...you guys need to keep that in your room....with the door locked." Faith said walking into the kitchen.

Tara turned to look at Faith. "The fun part is being out of the locked room."

"Okay...but you know how much I love taking pictures, plus Buffy seems to have taken to it as well. Can't say I didn't warn you," Faith winked at her friends before leaving them alone in the kitchen.

"Faith has a good point," Willow told her girlfriend.

"No....I can handle Faith. Worry not my dear." Tara said.

Faith returned to the kitchen with her hands behind her back. "The clothes came, wanna see yours Tara?"

"Oh cool...yes." She said in excitement.

Faith brought her hands in front of her and held the turtleneck up. "Isn't it cool?" She asked her friend.

Tara's eyes almost popped out of her head. The whole shirt was pink with the word Snow Bunny written across the chest in white. All she could do was stare at it, she felt like screaming that there was no way in hell she was going to wear that but she didn't want to hurt Willow's feelings, after all, it was the redhead who picked it out.

"That's...pretty," Tara's voice cracked, she tried to sound convincing for Willow's sake but it wasn't quite working.

Faith couldn't contain her laughter any longer. "You're a bad liar Tare!" She said, still laughing.

Willow was finding the whole thing amusing but she couldn't keep quiet any longer. "That's not yours," She said to the blonde while glaring at Faith.

Tara let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She silently thanked the goddess. "Ha ha ha...you're hillarious Faith."

"I know..it was funny as hell. You should have seen your face! This actually belongs to my girlfriend, I think I'm gonna go see how she looks in it...and out of it." She wagged her eyebrows before leaving.

"That was so not funny," Tara said to her girlfriend.

"Awww baby," Willow patted her girlfriends back in mock sympathy.

"Don't aww baby me....you could have said something sooner you know," Tara accused as she got up and went to the freezer.

"You have to admit it was funny," The redhead tried to defend herself.

Tara opened the freezer and grabbed an ice cube. "You know what else is funny?"

"Umm..." Willow said with a worried look on her face.

Tara laughed. "Not quite.... funny is watching you get an ice cube down your pants," She said as she darted for the redhead.

Willow took off out of the kitchen and out the front door. She looked back to see Tara getting closer. She let out an "eeek" as she was tackled from behind. She rolled over and Tara climbed half way on top of her trying to get the ice cube in her pants. She used all the strength she could muster to prevent Tara's hand going into her pants.

Tara was surprised at the redhead's strength but she knew she was stronger and would win. She finally got her hand into Willow's jeans, she didn't let go of the ice though, she wanted it further and into her panties. After a few seconds she was able to get into her panties. She let the ice go, when it touched skin she heard her girlfriend give a loud yelp. She grinned, it sounded a bit similar to the sound she made when she has an orgasm. Right after Willow's yell, she heard someone clear their throat. Both her and Willow looked up to see an older man looking at them over the small fence in their yard. Then they looked down at themselves.

Willow still had her mouth agape as she looked down at herself. Tara's hand was still in her pants, her panties actually. As she looked at Tara she thought about the sounds she made from the cold ice touching her warm flesh. She turned a deep shade of red. She had been embarrassed before but not quite like this.

Tara herself was a bit embarrassed but of course she'd never show it. Instead she slipped her hand out of Willow's pants and looked at the older man. "Sorry, girls only," She said before taking her own finger into her mouth and sucking it. She smiled at the mans horrified look and reached her hand down to help her girlfriend.

Willow took Tara's hand, not daring to look at the man. She just stared at the blondes back as she was pulled into the house. Once inside she finally spoke. "How could you do and say that?" She asked, still not believing what had happened.

"Serves him right for being nosey," Tara said matter of factly.
Willow covered her face with her hands. "Oh god, I think I will go die now." She started to walk out of the room.

Tara grabbed her by the arm gently. "Are you mad at me?"

Willow finally looked up at Tara. "No, just try and refrain from giving people unnecessary information next time, please."

Tara gave a small laugh. "I dunno, that's an awfully hard request," She teased. "But I will give it a shot." She smiled and kissed the redhead.

Willow smiled as the kiss ended. "Wanna go see the new clothes I picked for you?" Her smiled widened, she was excited for Tara to see how good she did picking out the blonde's clothes.

Tara smiled as well, she was happy her lover wasn't mad at her. She knew she had gone a little too far but how could she resist? "Yes, lets go see," She took her girlfriends hand and they went to find Faith so they could check out the clothes.

-WTF-