The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: ..
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:23 pm 
:bigwave Karen :flower ,

You can't blame me for liking to watch you squirm. You're the one who taught me to like it. :p Damn there I go giving away more of those secrets. :punish

Grace

------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"Sometimes you have to walk through Hell to get to Heaven."--Me

Post subject: New Beginnings
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:29 pm 
New Beginnings

By: Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

I have fought my way out of the pain that I was in. I have gotten back to the world that I once lived in. When I took my first look at the world that I had missed so, I noticed that it was all new and different.

Nothing seemed the same at all. Nothing was the way that I had left it. It is as if I am looking at things from someone else’s eyes.

Of course that could be what is happening. I am no longer the person that I was then. You took and killed that person. You took away everything that was that person. You left nothing behind.

I look the same but I am not. I look as if I am the same person as I always was but I’m not. I don’t know who I am now, I’m not sure that I ever really knew.

I look around as see all the wondrous new places and new things that there are out there. It is like I had blinders on. I wonder why I never saw them before.

But now I have been set free from the veil that you had pulled over my eyes. I am seeing things for the first time without the shade you blocking my view.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Re: New Beginnings
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:18 am 
Great writing :read

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:38 pm 
:bigwave SJ :flower ,

Thanks for the kind words. :flower

Grace

------------------

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:40 pm 
Hey Grace -

It has been a long time and I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed your posts... Keep them coming and I will look for more soon... Take care... =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:11 pm 
:bigwave Aaron :flower ,

Thank you. I'm glad that you have been liking them. I try. I will be posted another one soon.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Calling Back
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:14 pm 
Calling Back

You leave and you come back. You never stay very long. You are always running from one situation to the next.

When ever I am given a moment of your time it is fleeting. You never seem to have a moment to rest.

You never seem to have a moment for anyone. You leave the rest of your life on hold. Everyone and everything just having to call back later. You can’t think of anything except what you are doing at that moment.

The saddest part is that you have our life on hold waiting for the moment that you can be still. Waiting to be taken off of that long list you hold that reminds you of things you still have left to do.

I know that I don’t want to lose you, but I’m just not sure how much longer I can wait on you. But I have to know what will happen between us. So I am forced to sit here waiting for you to have a moment in which to call me back.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Re: Calling Back
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:45 am 
Great writing :clap

Post subject: Re: Calling Back
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:08 pm 
Sad, but I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

Yvonne:peace

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:31 pm 
:bigwave :kitten's :flower ,

SJ-Thank you. :flower

Yvonne- Thank you. :flower It is a little sad but it is one of my favorites.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:47 pm 
Hey Grace, yeah, I don't think it's sad, I think it's more real towards reality, heehee. Anyhoo, great stuff Grace. Hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:46 pm 

I'm glad that you like it. :flower It is one of my favorites.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Friend
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:49 pm 
Friend

There were those nights when I never thought that I would make it through. Where I thought that the loneliness of night would swallow me whole. But I was wrong.

I made it through those nights the same way that I made it through the days that came before them. I made it through with hope. The hope that one-day I will be with you.

I am always just on the outside of your life. I am branded with the title of friend. That word has a very harsh sting to it. Friend is the worst word in the world when all I long to be is the person that you love.

All I have ever wanted is to be with you. I want you to be mine and I want to be yours.

It hurts me so much to have to watch you with others. It hurts me to be the friend that you tell all of your relationships stories to. It hurts to be the one that is always there with a smile on my face to listen to you as you rip my heart out with story after story.

But I know that I will always stay. I would rather be your friend than to be nothing to you at all. And though it may kill me to watch you and to have to see you with someone else, I will always be there. Because no matter what the hurt, and what the pain, my heart has always and will always belong to you.

I am forever yours and I will always love you.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Re: Friend
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:45 am 
Lovely writing :clap

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:32 am 
:bigwave SJ :flower ,

Thank you. :flower I am glad that you enjoyed this poems. It is one of my newer ones.

Grace

------------------

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:53 am 
Awww, Grace :happycry

That was sweetie. Great writing. Hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:33 am 

Hey, how are you doing. Thank you for the kind words. :flower I am glad that you enjoyed the poem. I haven't posted in a while have I? :boot Bad me. I need to be spanked. :boot :D Oh now where was I? Oh yeah, sorry, got distracted. ;) I will post a new poem soon. Promise.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Distance
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:38 am 
Distance

I’m here without you baby. And I miss you so very much. I don’t know what to do with myself now.

You are so far away from me and it has been such a long time since I have seen your beautiful face. It feels like forever since I have been able to touch your warm skin or since I have smelled your sweet sent.

When will you be coming home to me? I die a little every day that you are gone. All I want is to have you back here in my arms.

You are always on my lonely mind. Thoughts of you fill my mind while I am a wake everyday and my dreams are filled with visions of you every night as I sleep.

I think about all the miles that are between us and I wonder how long it will be until the day that we are together again.

Oh, I miss you so much. I wish that you were back here with me. I wish you had never left me here alone. But, until the day that you are back here in my arms I will have to live in my dreams. And tonight, it’s going to be just you and me.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Re: Distance
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:22 am 
Ahhh....I remember that feeling... :paranoid

I really like what you've written. It took me back a couple years to the place I was in when my girl lived across the country and we only got to see each-other once every six months....it was a sad time...

thanks for sharing your wonderful writing.

xoxo

Emms

To the smut! ~ Me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:03 am 
You capture emotions so well in your writing :clap

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:34 am 
Grace!! Hiiii. Sweet and wonderful poem. How are you doing??:love Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:34 pm 
well written all of them :clap

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:38 am 
I love the latest poem, so sad and touching. I don’t think I’ve read all your other stuff though aside from a few so I’m off to read the rest. I know it will be a wonderful read! Thanks for sharing these. :)

TARA: Willow, I got so lost.

WILLOW: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: Re: New Poems
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:22 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey there Kittens!

Yes, I'm back and up to my old tricks again. :bounce :devil Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted anything. To update on my life in short. My stepfather died, I have been dealing with my kid sister's problems and I turned 24 on the 8th. All in all RL has really gotten in my way. But just for you, here is my latest poem.

Sleeping

I sit up in bed and look over to see that you are still asleep. You look so peaceful and content. There is a smile that is spreading across your face.

Half of me longs to wake you and ask what you are dreaming of. The other half wishes to leave you sleeping so that I may watch you as you dream.

As I watch you, I wonder how I ever got so lucky? How was I so blessed that you chose me?

For I know that you are really the most wonderful creature to ever walk this Earth. You are a blessing place here just for me and I say thank you for you with every breath that I take.

You are what makes my life complete. As long as you are in my life I will never want for anything. I only hope that I am worthy of you and the love that you bring to my life.

As I sit here watching you sleep I feel a new warmth spread over me. You make me happy. I feel that I am now complete because I am with you.

You start to stirr, awaking to the day. And as you look up at me with those deep beautiful eyes that just draw me in, I can do nothing but smile and silently thank you for choosing me.

Last edited by bluewillowwitch on Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:13 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

SJ,

Thank you for reading. I'm glad that you like my poem. :flower

Post subject: Hey There
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:30 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey Everyone, :bigwave

I know that I haven't posted any poems in awhile. But I do have a reason. I am trying to get all of them together and in order so that I can send them out and get them published. :pray I will try to put up another on here shortly. Maybe tomorrow if not today. Wish me luck, I'll needed it. Love to you all. :flower

Post subject: Sleeping
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:35 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Here is the new poem that I promised.

Linger
By: Grace Meeker

I woke up this morning and I had the smell of you all around me. I had images of you floating all around in my head. You were here everywhere except in person.

I spent all last night with you in my arms. I felt your soft smooth texture beneath my hand as I ran it over your skin as you slept.

I watched you as you slept the whole night. You looked just like a little angel. You were so peaceful and you seemed so relaxed. I just couldn’t take my eyes off you. The last thing I saw before I finally gave in to sleep was you beautiful peaceful face.

Now in the morning light I wake to fine you gone. But the essence of you still lingers on. You may not be here in person, but you are still here in spirit. I can feel you all around me.

I can still feel you still in my arms. I can see you just like as if my eyes were still looking at you. I can smell you sweet scent as if you were still in the room here with me.

Everything that you are and everything that you project to me is still lingering on here. It will always be here with me. Weather we are here together or weather we are apart.

I may not be able to be holding you in my arms, but I will always be able to hold you in my mind, my soul, and my heart.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:57 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great imagery in your writing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:00 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

these are really great Grace :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next