The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hiding
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:07 am 
Great writing :bounce

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:52 am 
Sweetie, great poem..so beautiful. I loved it :heart . Hope you're okay. Love me xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:19 am 
Nice work.

Remember, the good things in life are worth waiting for. :wink

BV

It's the passion in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:37 pm 
:bigwave :kitty 's :flower ,

Thanks for the great words.

SJ- Thank you! :flower

Sammi-Thank you so much. :flower I'm great and how are things with you.

barnabasvamp-Thank you. :flower I know the best things are worth the wait but it is hard to be the one doing the waiting. :buried

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

-------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:36 pm 
Well Grace. I would tell you that I love your work, but you know that already. So, road trip away?:pray

Edited by: Warduke at: 9/2/04 12:41 pm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:06 pm 
:bigwave Karen :flower ,

Your a trip you know that? :laugh Yeah I already know that you love them. No road trip. I swear we hit ever road block that there was. Don't forget to call me when you get back from Berta's. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do. :p :glasses ;) :whistle

-----------------------------------

Post subject: Matter Most
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:40 pm 
This is a poem that I want to dedicate to Karen's Brother. He passed away in a accident yesterday just around dawn.

Matter Most

By: Grace (bluewillowwitch)

Think for a moment about where you will be when it is all over. Now think if that is really where you want to be in the end.

Life is something that should never be wasted. You should treasure it and do with it all that you can possibly do. Give your self a chance to have a life that will shine.

Love is something that should never be taken or given lightly. It is something to cherish and protect. You do not throw love around like you would a ball. You share your love and it grows. Love should be given a chance to grow as much s possible.

In the end these are the things that matter most. THey are the things that you give of yourself to share with the special people in your world. They are the most precious things that any person has.

Life and Love. these are the things that matter most.

Post subject: Re: Matter Most
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:50 am 
Great poem.

Sending condolances.

Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:21 pm 
Thanks so much Grace. It means a lot.

Post subject: Re: Thank you
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:08 am 
Grace ! wow its been to long , I miss you chickapea ! , anyhoo that last poem was just simply beautiful , *sniffles* wonderfully written , I'm glad I finally got caught up on your works I've missed a few by the looks of it

anyhoo hope to read more soon and talk to you soon too !

luv April

Post subject: Re: Thank you
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:09 pm 
:bigwave :kitten's :flower ,

Sammi-Glad that you liked. :flower How are you and October doing?

Karen- You are welcome. :punish There isn't a hug or pat on the back happy face so this one will have to do.

April-I'm glad you got caught up too. :banana I missed ya. So how are things going with you? How is your love?

------------------------------------

Edited by: bluewillowwitch  at: 11/16/04 11:12 am

Post subject: Touch
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:12 pm 
Touch

By: Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

I still feel the touch you left on my skin. The warmth from the fire that was burning there just a few hours ago.

The softness of your caress. The ease with which you explored me.

As I laid there, unable to move from the pleasure that you were bringing forth in my body, all I could think was that I could die from the feeling of your touch. So simple, but so intense.

Your breath was flowing passed my ear as you whispered all the things that you planned to do. A shutter passed through my whole body as I felt the touch of your breath in and on my ear.

Your hand slowly slipped down my side. Searching for the perfect spot. Trying to find my core. All the while memorizing my body with your hands, with your touch.

Anticipation was building with each passing moment. The more you teased me the more I want you.

I knew I would question all of this later, but at that moment, with your hands on my body I knew everything I needed to know. I knew your touch, and the only words going through my mine were:

I’m yours! Take me I’m yours!

--------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: Touch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:44 am 
Great writing :read

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:46 am 
:sheep I cannnot believe you posted this one!! I know it was moving and all...but come on! :no Bad Grace :boot Posting my favorite poem thus far :D And I thought I said not to give away those secrets :no

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:49 pm 
*Whew*

Nice poem, lucky GF!!

BV

It's the passion in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:59 pm 

SJ- Thanks :flower

Karen- Hey, I gave away no secrets. :angel Well okay not that many. :p I promise I will keep all the rest of them under wrap for now one. :kdevil

BV- Thanks. :flower Sorry to say that I have no GF. I got screwed over and used on my last attempt. :punish Next girl I go for I hope that she actually likes me and not just likes to use me. :stink

Well talk to y'all later.

"Sometimes you have to walk through Hell to get to Heaven."--Me

Edited by: bluewillowwitch  at: 1/4/05 1:20 pm

Post subject: Contact
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:23 pm 
Contact

Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

I loved the feel of your soft touch on my skin. The way that you knew just how to touch the right places on my body.

I will never forget how you touched me last night. The feel of your hands as they ran down the length of my body. The memory of how your fingers would linger a while in certain secret places is still haunting my mind.

I will always remember how you made that night all about me. How you made everything perfect, just as if you had reached in and pulled it from my dreams.

The way that you moved in me lingers in my mind. The way that you knew exactly what I wanted and what I needed even more. You knew where it was that my body was leading you.

As I laid there, beneath you, and watched you take control, all that I was thinking was how many ways I could give myself to you. And you seemed to know what I was saying to you without me having to say a word.

You navigated my body like you had been studying a map for weeks. You knew every part of me. You knew just how and where to touch me.

You made me cry out in ecstasy over and over. You lead me to new places that I never thought that I would see out side of my own fantasy world.

You took my dreams and made them come true. I smile as we lay together with me wrapped in your arms. The thing that makes me smile is the fact that I now get to return the pleasure that you have given to me.

Edited by: bluewillowwitch  at: 1/4/05 1:24 pm

Post subject: Re: Contact
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:14 am 
Great writing,nice imagery :read

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:19 pm 
:bigwave SJ :flower ,

Thanks for the kind words. I try. :wink I have no idea where these images come from they just seem to show up out of nowhere. :whistle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:15 pm 
Grace...sweetie, hi!! How are you? Wonderful poem, as usual...:love Love me xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:18 pm 
:bigwave Sammi :flower ,

I'm good, how have you been? I know long time no talk. I haven't been getting online much. I try but I have work up the butt lately. Everytime I turn around I have to go to work. I am going to try and get on here more but I have some major things going on in the next couple of months. I'm going to try to get a better job. More money more hours. I'm moving this spring, at least that's the plan. You know how it goes. What's up with you and October? How is everything? Thanks for the encourgement on the poems. Glad you liked. :flower Talk to you later.

Post subject: ..
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:22 pm 
Grace, there is so much I could say about that last poem you wrote...but I'm not going to. You alreadyy know what I would say. Bad girl:sh

Post subject: Re: ..
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:59 pm 
:bigwave Karen :flower ,

Yes, I know what you would say and I'm not responding to that. :p :boot

------------------------------------------

Post subject: ....
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:01 pm 
BUT WHY!?

Post subject: Re: ....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:29 pm 
Because Karen, You and I both know that if I respond to that that it is just going to get one or both of us in trouble. I'm telling you, our brains working together is dangerous. :boot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:31 pm 
The End

By: Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

It is all over now. There is nothing left. No going back. This is the end of everything that I once was.

You walked out that door with a smile on your face. You left me like I was a big joke. I couldn’t believe that you were laughing as you walked out of my life.

I thought that I would die. I thought that the world was over. But I was wrong.

This life that I have isn’t over, just the part that I had with you. This world isn’t over, just the part with you in it. My life as I had known it has come to an end. It ended the moment you left me.

Now I have to bring the argument in myself to an end. One side of me wants to smile and one side wants to frown. I want to jump for joy and I want to cry my heart out. I want to move on and I want to stay here and hope for you to come back again.

The only thing that I do know for sure is that just because this is the ending of us that doesn’t make it the end of me. I will go on for this I have learned, every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:05 pm 
Grace, have I ever told you I hate you? You had to put THAT poem up, now didn't you? Every new beginning my arse! lol Thanks to the torture

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:55 am 
Great writing :clap

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:52 pm 

Karen-Hey sorry. I forgot about that line.:p But come on you know you loved it. :boot You expect me to remember everyline in all 130 poems I have. :wtf You have to be :crazy . Oh yeah we already knew that. :p ;)

SJ- Thanks for the kind words. :flower I'm glad you like it.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: ..
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:38 am 
Oh Grace, bite me! You know you take pleasure in watching me like this. You sicko you!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next