The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Quiet With Green Lips
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 pm 
3. Flaming O

Here's something funky I wrote for my creative writing course. Hope you enjoy!
[hr]
[center]“Quiet With Green Lips”[/center]

“Hi. I hope you don't mind my coming over here. It's just, nobody else is around... Not that I wouldn't come see you anyway! I just mean, well, you know how it is... You don't mind, do you?

“It's odd... I see you all over the place... I mean, not you, obviously, but they're like you, sort of. If you think about it... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that. I guess I'm just trying to say... hi.

“You're not going to say anything, are you? That's okay, I understand. Just let me know if I'm bothering you, okay? Although, I guess you can't, can you? Don't you have some way of... I don't know. This is all very odd. No, not you. This. Us. Whatever this is called.

“I wish I could be like you. No, really. The way you're just so... here. And real. Always. You know, I once had a dream, only it wasn't a dream, it was real, sort of. I woke up, and... oh no. What is this? That's horrible. Who did that to you? No, forget what I was saying, I'm so, so sorry... Does it hurt? Oh god...

“It's all right to cry, you know. Can you? Maybe not. I'm sorry, I really am, I just don't know how to do this... You're so beautiful, and I just want to... oh. I'm touching you, aren't I. Have I been doing it this whole time? I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I? It's just, you're so beautiful...

“But, you're not always, are you? Sometimes you're just there. I mean, that's how some people see it. I try not to. Honest! It's not really fair, is it? You don't have any control over how you look. You can't change that. So why do people judge you on it? It's not fair! Just because it's easy for them... I mean us... fuck.

“But I'm not always like that. I swear! I mean, just now, when I saw you, and it was just... I'm afraid I don't know how to put this... When I saw you, I just felt like I had to kiss you.

“There. I've said it now. I want to kiss you. Is that okay? I feel like... like I know you. I know what you feel, sort of. You do have feelings, don't you? God, what a horrible thing to ask. It's just... I've felt it too. Once. I think. It was that dream... thing. I'll tell you what happened. I promise.

“I was asleep one night. And in the morning, I woke up. And I couldn't move. And... I was you. I knew, with utmost certainty, that I was just like you! And I felt... calm. At peace with the universe. Let me tell you, it was wonderful. So wonderful. But it was lonely, too. I've tried to tell people, and they don't understand. They never could. But you, you understand.

“And that's why I want... need... to kiss you. Can I? God, of course you can't answer. Damn it! Okay, I need to... just... do it. One kiss, that's all. I promise. Here we go...

“Oh! I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have supposed you... I mean... I have to go. I'm sorry... I'll try to come back! I mean, I will come back! Eventually... Goodbye! Fuck.

The tree's leaves rustled in the sudden breeze.

Post subject: Re: Quiet With Green Lips
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Magic Dan,

Wow, you had me going on that one!

Had a lot of creepy necrophelia thoughts! :blush THEN it turned out to be utterly different.

Nice . . . :flower

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother