The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: my poems and writings
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ok so first off Hi Everyone My name is Jessica, i have not talked to many people on here I kno its the internet but i can still be shy about it, But i am tired of people not being honest with me when it comes to my writing, i love honesty and i love it even more when people don't try to spare my feelings trust me i will not spare yours, you will hear actually what i think about whatever your asking about and that is what i am looking for here, if you hate what i write, tell me if u love what i write, you guessed it, tell me no hard feelings, no grudges, nothing but a huge thank you and lots of hugs for your honesty. now i have not shared my poems with a lot people but its time for me to get over that, if your interested in reading the poem i am about to post after reading this then thank you very much. So with that in mind here is the first writing i am going to post it is a poem

SILENT EYES

Silent eyes of a child
She tries to hold her tears inside
She sits in the dark
Turning into a ghosts
A shadow in the light
She begs not to be seen
She hides
Even from you and i
Scared, you would say
But hurt. i know
I've been this way
Her heart has been torn
Stabbed with torns from that blood red rose
She held her so close, so tight
She made her let go
She didn't want her anymore
She did not tell her why
Did not even tell her bye
Now she's hiding in this pain
She will never be the same.

Thanks for reading :)

Your eyes, never close your eyes
And open up your mind
Oh and baby you can have everything, everything
And open up your mind
Oh and baby you can have everything ~Buckcherry~

Post subject: Re: my poems and writings
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great poem.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:22 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Ohh, I liked this a lot. Thanks for sharing. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:35 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Nice work! I'm glad you decided to share your writing with us.
BV

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:07 pm 
3. Flaming O

oh yeah i got more responds then i thought go more, and now as promised lots of thanks yous and some big ol' hugs. and just because for some reason i find this funny i will dance with a banana :dance :banana , and its ok to think :wtf because these emoticons seem to get the best of me.
This one is not a poem just something i wrote this month when i was thinking about things on the one year mark of my grandma passing away now if you choose to leave feed again i will stress the fact that i want honesty just because i wrote thinking about my grandma does not mean you need to tell me u like it, and i just got this feeling that i be appearing bitchy or bossy when i say this stuff then i am real sorry, please forgive me :tooth

Today is Grandparents day and today also marks the one year anniversary since you left this world, kind of ironic. I can not believe it has been a year already i kno everyone says this but it feels like just yesterday we buried you, this year sure has gone by fast. I would say it has been one of the fastest years of my 20 long years of life but i guess it really has not been a year this year was a leap year maybe that's one of the reasons people get so thrown off or maybe i am just making excuses. I am not sure what to do today, do i cry or celebrate in your honor? I kno some people say you cant honor someones memory by crying over them and other people say why celebrate someones death? But i kno if you could talk to me right now you would tell me to. Cry in remembrance of my life because today is a sad day. it is Ok to cry and be sad but when your done crying celebrate in my name, and celebrate all the times we had together, celebrate my life and my accomplishments, and all the love i gave to my family, friends and neighbors, carry that love with you forever and use it when times get rough, celebrate me and the ones who passed before me and kno that we will never miss a day together nor have we ever because i am watching you every day, i am looking over you keeping everyone safe whenever i can, celebrate me being reunited with the ones who left before me, and when your done celebrating cry again, its ok, But do not cry for me unless you celebrate for me. Be strong and be happy, I love you and i will see you again someday.
I can not wait for that day, but i will not spend my time waiting and thinking about that day because you would tell me not to if i could speak to you today.

And open up your mind
Oh and baby you can have everything, everything
And open up your mind
Oh and baby you can have everything ~Buckcherry~