The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Foomatic's Misc. Vids (Updated 5/23/2011)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:07 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 8
Alright, so I wasn't quite sure where to post this, or if it's even okay to post this, but here goes. Mods, do with it what you will.

I was quite taken by the movie Fingersmith, so I made a vid. There's a lot going on in movie, so for this particular vid I focused on Maud's point of view. Let me know what you think!

Click here

If you don't see it, give it a few minutes, it's still uploading. You'll need quicktime or the VLC Player to view it.

Kisses and Gay Love
"I like my buttons, curvy." - Willow, Neverland, by Easiersaid

Last edited by Foomatic on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:14 am, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Fingersmith Vid
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:35 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

It has been brought to my attention that the link is incorrect. Here you go!

Correct link!

Kisses and Gay Love

Last edited by Foomatic on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:06 pm 
9. Gay Now

Hi! I'd really like to see your video, but I'm having a problem viewing it. Is there anyway you could make it to MP4? But if you can't, it's okay. :-D I always love your WT videos :applause Thanks for making them :applause

"I think you are such a sweetheart even though you got that twisted mind that is almost sadistic." - A friend, after reading REAL LOVE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:39 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Ambercissism, your wish is my command. Just out of curiousity, what program do you use to watch vids? And did anyone else have trouble viewing it?

Kisses and Gay Love

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:43 am 
17. Mega-Witches

I had no problem and I have the QuickTime player that came installed with my computer, which we got about 4 months ago - I'm not sure what version it is. It played the MOV fine and it has played MP4s before.

btw, Foo, this was awesome! You caught every smoky, considering, doubtful, desiring gaze that Maud sent Susan's way and threaded it all together to really show what the heck happened. And it had that thing, that synchronicity thing, where the music matched up with the actions - down to every last turn of the head. Yay!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:32 am 
9. Gay Now

Let me do this first.... :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Thank you Foo! :applause You're the best vidoe maker! That is GREAT! I think that's the best video that I've ever watched. I'm not saying that the WT videos aren't coz they're great too. I'm still a :wtkiss fan. But this Fingersmith video is a bit more, "passionate". Coz the scenes that you've chose matched perfectly with the song, the lyrics and the transition of each scene was edited in a perfect timing/way. I always like your style of making a certain scene "slower", I mean, when you do it in a slow motion, coz in that way, you could make the character seemed to "emote" more :-D As what Sally mentioned, you've really captured Maud's passionate gaze and desire for Sue... Well done! And perfect editing. :clap

Oh! Don't get mad at me for this, but I just found out that I could view the video in Quicktime :blush I don't know but when I've tried it yesterday it won't work. I'm sorry if you have to do the mp4 version.

Thanks again for sharing this fabulous video! Hope to see more "lesbian themed" vidoes from you. :-D Well, if you just have time to make some more. :-D

"I think you are such a sweetheart even though you got that twisted mind that is almost sadistic." - A friend, after reading REAL LOVE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:47 am 
8. Vixen

:bow
Your vids are amazing! I liked this video better than the actual film. Your talent astounds me. Thank you for posting your work, I look forward to seeing more.

:peace
amy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:09 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Sally:

Quote:
You caught every smoky, considering, doubtful, desiring gaze that Maud sent Susan's way and threaded it all together to really show what the heck happened.

I loved the smoldering stares the two shared! All full of want and passion and need . . . so angsty, I loved it. The two actresses did a wonderful job of portraying all the emotions going through their characters' heads . . . it's all in the eyes. I'm glad you liked it.

ambercissism:

Don't sweat the MP4. I'm trying to figure out a way to make my vids a little bit more accessible to those people who aren't interested in downloading Quicktime or the VLC Player (particularly those who use Windows Media Player), so making different formats isn't a problem.

Quote:
But this Fingersmith video is a bit more, "passionate".

Yes! For me the two leads embodied everything we didn't see with Willow and Tara, the kisses, the looks, the touches, etc. The chemistry between the two actresses and the honesty they gave their characters really stood out in my mind, how they could convey so much with just one look. The loves scenes pretty much melted my television set, they were so hot!

Quote:
Hope to see more "lesbian themed" videos from you.

I'm hoping I'll find time to make them! I've been bombarded with other video projects lately (the kind that pay, so I shouldn't really be complaining), so I don't know when I'll get a chance to do another. I've still got a Tara character study vid in the works, I've been trying to finish it for months, as well as ideas for another Fingersmith vid, and one for 'Lost and Delirious.' Thanks so much for your comments, and I'm glad you enjoyed the vid. Oh, and thanks for pimping it . . . I saw your post in the 'What Are You Doing?' thread over at the Kitten. Really, 7 times???

Amy: Aw, shucks, as if I don't have a big enough head as it is (and it's a really big one naturally, with thick hair and glasses). I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Kisses and Gay Love

Post subject: Re: Foomatic's Movie Vids
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:44 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Hey kittens! So I decided to make this a general movie vid thread. My latest offering, hope you like it!

Fandom: Lost & Delirious
Title: No Ordinary Love
Song: No Ordinary Love, by Deftones
WARNING: Rated R for nudity and scenes of a sexually explicit nature

Link is in the photo.

Kisses and Gay Love

Post subject: Re: Movie Vids (Updated 3/26)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:22 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

New Vid!

Fandom: Fingersmith
Title: Untouchable
Song: My Skin, Natalie Merchant
Summary: A character study of Maud Lilly

Link is in the photo.

I've made the vid into an AVI file, and I'd appreciate it if any of you PC users could tell me if you are able to view it in Windows Media Player, or any other program. I just want to know if it plays on Windows. Thanks!

Kisses and Gay Love

Post subject: Re: Foomatic's Movie Vids (Updated 4/26)
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:21 am 
9. Gay Now

:pinky I was so happy when I saw that you've already made the videos that you've mentioned before. I wouldn't have disocvered it, if I haven't decided to watch "Betrayal" again, yup, that's right, I've had this sudden "craving" again to watch it, coz I just bought the book (Fingersmith), and then I've remembered the wonderful and passionate video that you've made. I've seen "Untouchable", but I can't view "no ordinary love". Is it possible to fix it? :pray Thanks!

I'll come back for my fb on both, coz I gotta go for now.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:51 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

i have crappy dialup internet connection so it took me two and a half hours to dowload Untouchable.

oh. my. god

COMPLETELY worth the wait. My good friend gabsy got me onto Fingersmith last year when it was on television and i got the book for Christmas from my sister, i dont think either the movie OR the book compare to these short few minutes, so so good!

i'm gonna go back to watching it obsessively now :D and sending emails to gabsy to get her butt on kitten right this second to watch this!

WELL DONE! AMAZING STUFF! and it works on my windows media player just fine :D

-Belli XxX

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:58 am 
10. Troll Hammer

hey foo!

i haven't had the chance to see all the vids yet except for no ordinary love and betrayal, but i must say! i absolutely love them! wow! you are the master! words are not my forte so i will leave that to the other kittens... i just wanted to tell you how much i love your vids... great job! idol kita!

more soon please!

kababayan ;-)
ces

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:06 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

ambercissism: I'll put up an MOV tonight for ya. Sorry it took so long! If that still doesn't work, send me PM and I'll see what I can do. Oh, and thanks for coming back and finding the new vids!

Belli Bear: Dial-up?! That's hardcore! I'm flattered that you're persistent enough to wait that long! And I'm glad it was worth it in the end, that would have sucked if you thought the vid, uh, sucked. :) And yay Windows Media Player! Thanks for taking the time to download and watch the vid!

Ces:

Quote:
idol kita!

:blush I wish I could do what you do with images! I'm glad you enjoyed some of the newer vids. More? You want more? Oh alright. :) Got a couple in the works, but it'll be a while. Maraming salamat!

Kisses and Gay Love

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:00 am 
9. Gay Now

the great foo wrote:
ambercissism: I'll put up an MOV tonight for ya. Sorry it took so long! If that still doesn't work, send me PM and I'll see what I can do. Oh, and thanks for coming back and finding the new vids!

Yay! Thanks for your time and effort. I really appreciate it. It's ok if it took so long, I know how RL could get in a way. But I'm glad it's already here.

You really amaze me with your talent of making these great videos. You already knew how much I love watching your videos and that I'll always come back to watch them, but I just wanna say this again, You're the goddess of video makers!

UNTOUCHABLE: Well, you really showed who and what Maud Lilly is. Very well done I like the song that you chose too, the lyrics goes well with every scene. And I'm glad that there's a happy ending! I always like that scene where Maud thought that Sue came back to kill her, only to find out that Sue wants her, and their last kiss is really purely beautiful...

Quote:
Love. Passion. Desire. Obsession. Paulie's descent into madess.

That really sums up the video alright.

I really don't have the right words to describe it except: intense. The love scene is beautifully done. I like the effects that you use whenever Paulie gets "emotionally distressed". The song blended well with Paulie's strong uncontrollable emotions.

Thanks again for making these videos Foo.

Quote:
kababayan
ces

Really?!

Last edited by ambercissism on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:56 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Hi everyone, been a while since I've had something to post, but uh, here!

Fandom: Imagine Me & You
Title: Chasing Cars
Song: Chasing Cars, by Snow Patrol
Summary: Overview of the movie "Imagine Me & You"

Link is in the photo.

Kisses and Gay Love

Post subject: Re: Foomatic's Movie Vids (Updated 10/21/06)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:39 am 
19. Yummy Face

Outstanding Foo. Really outstanding.

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:55 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

GayNow wrote:
Outstanding Foo. Really outstanding.

Thanks Car! I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.

Kisses and Gay Love

Last edited by Foomatic on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:40 pm 
9. Gay Now

Great video Foo! :applause I'm glad you've made one from Imagine you and me, it's one of my favorite movies... Maybe a "Saving Face" video next time? :-D

And congratulations!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:22 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

ambercissim:

Yay! I'm glad you liked it. Saving Face, huh? I'm planning on getting the DVD, so maybe sometime in the near future! Thanks for stopping by!

Kisses and Gay Love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:42 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

i saved the vid on my comp, but i can't play it! there's audio but a white screen for vid. wtf? error msg: missing software for QT. :/ and i've upgraded it already. any way to watch it?

"The I in Team"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:12 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Just dropping a quick note: I've updated the site with a new layout and a new domain, so please update your links!

ripandrender.com

Kisses and Gay Love

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:28 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:shock! IMAGINE ME AND YOU!!! AND FINALLY I HAVE BROADBAND AT WORK!! but... :aww :aww foooooooooooooooooooooo... i cant waaaatch it coz i only have wmp and ur files are all movs :aww fiiiiiiiiiiiiix iiiiiiiiiiiiit :cry...

please :D only if u have time :D you dont have to! :D recently married and all (ADORABLE pics btw :love) you've gotta be up to your neck in seuuh.... stuff :D.. :blush

-bell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:41 am 
5. Willowhand

WOoooOW!!!! :shock :shock :shock :shock :shock love them all!!!!! you're an artist!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!

Brianna: I will never regret!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:04 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Hey guys, new offering. I'm not to happy with the results, but eh, here it is anyway.

Tipping the Velvet
Title: In a Manner of Speaking
Song: In a Manner of Speaking, Nouvelle Vague
Summary: Part One of Three
Nan, a simple girl from a coastside town, becomes enamored by a cross dressing stage performer named Kitty Butler

Link is in the graphic. Have a great holiday everyone!

Kisses and Gay Love

Post subject: Re: Foomatic's Movie Vids (Updated 11/24/06)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:05 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Wow...I absolutely LOVE these. All of them. I really liked the Lost and Delirious one. Course the Willow and Tara ones were wonderful too :P

Hope to see more!

Jen

Post subject: Re: Foomatic's Movie Vids (Updated 11/24/06)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:31 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Thanks Jen!

New Vid:

Title: Ever The Same
Song: "Ever The Same," by Rob Thomas (acoustic version)
Summary: A look at Alice and Dana's relationship as Dana struggles with her battle with breast cancer.
Format: 26 MB, MOV

Big, pretty, and in widescreen!
Small, pretty, and in widescreen! (streaming video)

Kisses and Gay Love

Post subject: Re: Foomatic's Misc. Vids (Updated 1/11/07- The L Word)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:19 pm 
9. Gay Now

Another great vid Foo! It's so emotional and intense, and not to mention sad. I hope you'll make a "happy ending" for the danish fans next time ;-)

Post subject: Re: Foomatic's Misc. Vids (Updated 1/11/07- The L Word)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:22 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

New vid!

Title: Brandon
Song: Superstar, by Tegan and Sara
Summary: Character study of Brandon Teena

Download .mov and .avi here

Watch streaming video here

Kisses and Gay Love

Post subject: Re: Foomatic's Misc. Vids (Updated 1/21/08- Boys Don't Cry)
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:16 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Hi guys! Dusting off this old and lonely thread and posting a new vid.

I recently got sucked into the world of Alex Cabot and Olivia Benson of Law & Order: SVU.

Title: The Day Before the Day
Music: The Day Before the Day, by Dido
Subject: Law & Order: SVU
Pairing: Olivia Benson/Alex Cabot
Summary: Olivia remembers . . .

Download: 25 MB, Quicktime file
Streaming on Youtube

On a side note, the majority of links in this thread no longer lead to my vids. I did away with my vid site awhile back, but I'm more than willing to re-upload everything if there's anyone interested in watching them. Let me know!

Kisses and Gay Love