The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Grave Consequences NC 17 (Short Story - Complete)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:56 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Author: Patches
Distribution: KB only, thanks.

Feedback Sure, always :)

RATING: NC17 boi/girl - toy and language to match;(very) graphic, language, f*cking.

Notes: This really isn't something you want your mom to catch you reading. It's the first truly explicit piece I've written or couraged to post for public consumption.

Synopsis: A hot summer night in a graveyard - butch-femme role reversal and a little bit of the unexpected.

Thanks for reading

Cheers!!
Patches

Grave Consequences

“Staples, what the fuck are we doing in a cemetery? You can’t really be serious?” I looked at my tall blonde lover as we slid between the broken bars of the old burial ground’s decaying fence. One o’clock in the morning and waltzing into a graveyard, an abandoned graveyard, to fuck our brains out; it had to be love. Or insanity.

“You know I’m serious, Bear.” Her sweet lips brushed lightly along my jaw and she pulled me into her kiss. A deep sigh escaped my lips as her warm hands roamed my body, building our shared pleasure in a dark place where the long dead slumbered. I reached between us to cup her breast and tease her pert nipple with my thumb, but she batted my hand away. “Na-uh-uhn. No touching, Bear. This is my dance.”

I leaned back and admired my lover. Her transformation was astonishing; curvaceous body concealed under a baggy grey t-shirt and shorts, long hair slicked back and tucked neatly under a baseball cap, she really did look butch. Warm lips captured my mouth in a hot, demanding kiss, while she roughly fondled my breasts – acted butch too. Staples grabbed my arms and twisted them behind my back, taking control. Mmm, definitely butch.

I considered the hot pink mini-skirt slung low on my hips as my pointy heels sunk into damp earth. For me, tonight was more than lipstick and makeup. I’d left behind my hiking boots and jeans to slut out in a cemetery for my femme lover turned boi. In all our sexual exploits and occasional switches over the years, this was the first time she’d ever asked to strap-on and be my boi, and for me to be her femme. My lover wanted the energy and the synergy of us to know no boundary, no limit of expression. I made her a promise, and down to lipstick, high-heels and pink mini-skirt, I would give her more than play, more than fantasy. Feeling her against me, it wasn’t difficult. We both understood; this fantasy was more than play dressing. God, what a vision, my pretty blonde, doe-eyed femme with a boi cock, humping me in a cemetery. No, not insanity, definitely love.

“Let’s go,” she said, unceremoniously breaking the kiss. With a wink and a quick peck on the cheek, Staples grabbed my hand led me deeper into the haunting darkness.

My heart skipped a beat as we walked past broken tombstones and graves with markings long faded, the ground’s occupants lost to time. I shivered involuntarily. “But a cemetery? Like with dead people? Anywhere, anytime and anything. Ya, but, I mean outdoors, isn’t like, out-fucking-doors in a graveyard – it’s creepy.”

“What’s the matter Bear? My tough little butch scared some big bad ole bogeychick’s gonna suck out your soul?”

“Oh, bite me,” I joked, but sidled closer. “Though, I guess I should have known you’d want to play out your fantasy in a cemetery.” My doe-eyed girlfriend had a predilection for the unusual; the PhD thesis on ‘Coffin Hardware,’ proved that. “Still, this is kinda eerie. Didn’t someone die here?”

She laughed and seized my waist, “C’mon Bear, it’s a graveyard. Of course people died here. I thought you science geeks didn’t believe in that kinda thing. Besides,” she nuzzled and bit my neck, “tonight, sucking you dry is my job. But first…I gotta make you wet.” Her sweaty hand slipped between my legs and erased all thoughts of spectres and more recent deaths. “You wanna get fucked tonight or play sweet little pussy games inside, where all the good girls go. I thought you wanted something bad. And I told you,” she continued, dragging her teeth over my pulse point, “Don’t call me Staples!”

“The name suits you, Maria Stapes, newly tenured Professor of Archaeology.” I purred, enjoying her sharp teeth and fingers digging and pinching painfully into my aroused flesh. “Coffin nails, latches…Staples…what’s the diff?” My arms wrapped around her slim waist, “But don’t get me wrong. I do want something real bad. I want you to make me wet…boi.”

“You know how horny it made me,” she cupped my ass and nudged her supple body enticingly against mine, “watching you get dressed, just thinking about strapping-on and fucking your tight-ass butch cunt with my dick?” Pulling tight, she prodded into me. “Don’t worry, Bear. I packed big for you…a thick, hot cock to fill your greedy tight cunt.”

“I’m tired of reading lesbo fantasy,” she said, pinching my clit between her fingers. “Tonight I’ll be your boi and fuck you so hard, you won’t be able to walk. You’ll take it and beg for more. I want that part of you, Bear. It’s not about what you’re wearing.”

There would be no soft touches, no gentle kisses of arousal; our dress was foreplay.

“Lover-boi,” I grabbed the boi-cock between her legs. She met my eyes with a wry smile, and reading the intent in my face, followed my gaze lower. Tracing my tongue slowly against my lips, I started jerking her off.

Maria groaned and slid her fingers inside me, “Fuck, you’re hot.”

I whispered, “I wanna go down on you, boi. Right now.”

“God Bear,” she said, swirling her fingers enticingly inside me, sending delicious shivers through my body.

“Think about my hot mouth on your hard cock, about falling between my legs and ramming your dick inside me. Suck my tits while you bang me, and fuck me harder when I beg you to stop.” I massaged her ass and shoved against her.

I dragged her behind the old edifice where once grave watchers looked over the mounds of the dead. Pushing that gruesome image from my head, I thrust my doe-eyed love against the wall, ripped down her shorts and dropped to my knees, leaving our knapsack within easy reach.

“Bear,” she said, running her fingers through my short grey-streaked red hair.

Looking up into my lover’s tender face, I caressed her naked tight thighs and revelled at her sharp intake of breath. Drawing her bush to my face, I slowly licked her tender swollen flesh.

“Oh, Bear.”

The boi cock stabbed into the hollow of my throat.

“Will your dick feel this deep when you fuck me with it? Let the fantasy begin, my lover-boi.” I slipped a condom over the long latex boi tool. “Tonight, anything you want is yours…Any-thing.”

“Suck my cock,” Maria whispered, warm hands wrapped in my hair, guiding me toward her.

I looked up into her deep brown eyes.

“Watch me.” Reaching under my skirt I coated my fingers with the silky fluid of my arousal and licked them, then slid my lips over her cock. Slowly, my mouth moved back and forth, while I twisted and pulled the shaft with my hands, increasing her pleasure. I never thought sucking a fake cock on a woman could be so erotic. But the look of ecstasy on my lover’s face, her sighs of pleasure and trembling legs, I understood. This was pure dyke passion.

“God, ya,” she moaned, getting off watching and feeling my lips envelope her cock. I closed my eyes and heard the familiar resonance of her rapid breaths while she fucked my mouth. I was so hot and wet, totally turned on by her groans, and the thought of fucking in a cemetery.

“Suck it, Babe.” Staples’ hips pounded against my mouth, her hands gruffly holding my head to her body, stimulating her swollen clit while my nails dug into her thighs. “Fuck this is so hot,” she cried. “Now, Bear, now.”
She pushed my shoulder and I fell back hard onto the ground. Staples knelt between my spread legs and roughly shoved my skirt over my hips. “Look’it how wet you are. I’m gonna make good, baby Bear. I’m gonna screw your fucking brains out.” Her face shifted in shadow, the only light from a quarter moon in the hot summer night sky.

“Take it, boi. Feel your cunt lips against your cock pounding my hot tight pussy. You want it. Take it,” I said, holding myself open for her.

“Oh ya,” I felt her between my lips, nuzzling against me. My pulse raced. I gazed at her body, firm breasts and rippling shoulders, panting with desire at the thought of stuffing her dick inside me.

She pressed against me, sending delicious shivers of anticipation through my body. Her hips moved gently back and forth. “You want me to open you up. You want my hot dick inside your aching empty cunt, fucking you.” Chest heaving, she spread me open. I shivered as cold lube streamed past my throbbing lips. With gloved fingers, she worked it into my dripping cunt. “Relax, baby Bear,” she whispered. Her beautiful brown eyes stared into me as she eased me open, slowly – one, two, then three fingers penetrated deep.

I moaned with pleasure, arching into her.

Wordlessly, my lover lifted my ankles to her shoulders. Leaning forward, but not penetrating, Maria grabbed my wrists and held them tight. Breathing heavily in the still hot air, our bodies were bathed in sweat from heat and passion.

“I’ve always wanted to fuck you this way, Bear. Watch your eyes light up and feel your hot butch body dance with abandon…Surrender to me.” Her lips vibrated against me, kissing my ankles while she rocked against me. God I was fucking dripping into the ground, I was so wet.

“Yes!” God she was going to do it. She was going to fuck me, as I’d always fantasized.

“You like that, you little closet bottom. You want me to bang your hot wet hole, huh?” Releasing my hands she reached down grabbed her thick cock and teased me open. I pushed against her and felt the skin stretch, an erotic mix of pain and intense pleasure. I was so aroused, wanting her to pound her big dick into my slick grrl hole. Goosebumps rose on my skin when more cold drizzled down my hot flesh and her hands massaged the inside of my thighs.

“Tease.” I wriggled against her.

Her beautiful flat stomach and thighs rippled with urgency. I knew she was hanging on, desperately waiting for me. I shivered as her cock teased around the opening. Her heavy breathing and moans told me...she wanted more. My boi wanted me to beg.

The thought was exhilarating. Her beautiful desire-filled brown eyes bore into me, wordlessly asking. All notions of time and place ceased. I rolled my hips up and spread my legs wide, asking for fulfilment.

“I’m watching you,” I choked, “I want your hot horny dick inside me. Please, boi. Hold me down and fuck me ‘til I scream. I want you, Lover-bio…take me. Make me cum,” I pleaded.

“Oh! Bear. Yes!” my boi moaned and grabbed my shoulders with hot sweaty hands. “Take my cock.” She entered me, staring into my wide eyes as her delicious cock violated my hole and her hands ripped my flimsy see-through chemise.

I screamed as her weight pressed me into the ground. My flesh stretched to envelope her dick. Tantalizing pain mixed with excruciating pleasure. Shock was overridden by absolute ecstasy as she filled me. Gasping, my lover’s hips moved in butterfly rhythm, making the cock inside me dance.

“I want you so bad, Bear. Tell me.” Her hands crushed my tits.

“God. It’s…Uhn…you feel so good inside me.”

Grunting, “Yes! I love fucking you,” her hands seared my skin, pinching my rigid nipples until they hurt, biting, drawing welts and blood to the surface.

Living our fantasy, I became her femme, and cherished every second of our passion.

“Rougher, boi,” I squirmed under her body, knowing what she wanted to hear.

Maria’s hot mouth burned into my neck. Silken locks of blonde hair and soft curves hidden, my boi’s lust-fuelled assault made me weep. “Oh ya, Lover-boi. That’s it. Touch my tits, squeeze them, suck them, while you pump that beautiful cock into me.”

She’d promised to take me hard, and my beautiful femme was true to her word. Tonight was about fucking, every inch of my body ripe for her. My dripping cunt answered her assault with absolute surrender.
“Oh ya, Shandra – Bear.”

“I like your hot dick in my mouth, in my cunt,” I gasped. My hips matched her hard, fast rhythm, body aching for release by her touch. We push many boundaries in our play, but nothing was ever so sweet as surrendering to my femme lover’s fantasy.

On the brink of orgasm, I felt the ground stir around me; heard voices, strange ethereal voices in the night.

“Oh God!” I cried, “What the fuck?”

A sweet taste invaded in my mouth. Opening my eyes, I saw a cloud of purple, dense and thick in front of my face.

“Staples…Maria, Love. No,” I cried, “What’s –” My words were choked when the cloud forced its way into my mouth. I couldn’t breathe, suffocating.

“Almost,” the soft voice resonated inside my mind.

Unable to breathe, I panicked, tried to pull away, call out our safe word, but my mouth was paralysed.

I bucked to free myself, but my lover took this for passion and fucked me harder, just as she promised. The cock slipped effortlessly in and out of my dripping hole, thrusts fast and shallow, then hard and deep. Her hips and tits smacked against me, eyes closed, lost in the shared passion of our heated bodies.

“God, I’m so close,” she cried, “That fucking dick’s so deep in you. Cum, Bear. Cum for me. I want you to cum with my hot cock fucking your butch cunt.” Her hips slapped against me, making a sucking sound as she slid out only to bury the boi dick deeper. Maria’s skin was like fire, melding my shaking body to hers, while she banged out her ecstasy.

Harder I fought. Harder that cock pounded. Her thrusts ground my back into the clammy earth. The feeling was so fucking intense.

But I couldn’t breathe. The terrifying mist forced its way into me, invading me, suffocating me. Fear made my heart pound and I rocked against the cock buried deep inside, against the hips circling and thrusting into me. I was trying to escape, but my body wouldn’t listen. Neither would my lover. Driving deeper. Fulfilling promise.
My nails raked her back, pulling her into me. Every sense reeled. All I wanted was to cum hard against my lover, and scream at my tormenter.

The voice spoke, soft and low, inside my head. I felt a presence fill me, touching me, lapping at my quivering clit, filling my cunt like a fist – massaging the rippled folds inside me and stroking my lover’s cock through the soft fleshy barrier. Nowhere, yet everywhere all at once; inside my cunt, my ass, sucking my clit, stretching my lips, sucking the cock inside me…licking inside, outside, the spectre and my lover fucked me.

“Why do you fear?” the voice echoed. “I come only to share pleasure. Is that not why your libation saturates this cursed ground? Why you chose this unhallowed place to pursue pleasures of the flesh, where we, your sisters of the past, were burned as witches, stoned as heretics, tortured and butchered like thieves.” The soft timbre of her voice so at odds with the horror I felt.

My lungs choked. The sweet taste filled my mouth. “Enjoy your pleasure, learn and return on the morrow at eleven bells. Do not deny us the delicious pleasures you share.” As the spectre released me, Maria thrust hard and screamed out her orgasm.

“Maria!” I shrieked in terror, finding voice. “Maria!”

“Shandra. Go…with…it,” she said breathlessly, as her inflamed body shuddered against me.

Unable to stand the thought of being hung on the crest, I called to her, powerless to contemplate the insanity I felt. I screamed into the dark night, “Fuck. Harder, boi. Make me hurt. Make me cum. I don’t care if I’m fucking crazy! Please, Staples. Please don’t stop.” I rammed into her, driving her cock painfully deep. “Maria!”

The boi dick completely inside, my lover’s fiery touch sent my body into rolling waves, trembling with the promise of release. Wet ran down my legs. “Make me cum, Maria. Fuck me as I cum.” And I did, hard against her. My body throbbed from the pounding.

Still shaking, Maria breathed the sweet sounds of her arousal into my mouth. She lifted my hips and rocked our bodies together.

I moaned, “No, I can’t.”

“I don’t care,” my lover hissed with a strange deep growl. She pulled out and before I realized what was happening, my lover had me on my stomach, my arm painfully twisted behind my back. With my face digging into the ground beneath us, she coated me with lube and slowly entered me.

“No!” I screamed.

She pulled back then pressed deeper, hips moving enticingly against me. Pain and pleasure entwined, the line between the two blurred by ecstasy.

“Take it. Beg me, Bear,” she moaned harshly, “You want it like this.” Releasing my hand, Maria grasped my hips, pulled me back into her body, and rode me hard from behind.

“Please…Stop.” God, it hurt. I wasn’t ready for her again. But I couldn’t stop. Her thick hard cock stretched and filled my cunt. My mind screamed, ‘red.’ But every fibre in my being answered her urgent thrusts. I wanted her this way, and she knew it. My doe-eyed femme knew how desperately I wanted to yield control. I’d offered her anything. Now she was taking, without asking.

“Na-Uhn.” Her nails dug painfully into my back, pressing me into the earth. “Tell me you like my cock in your cunt,” she rasped.

Her hips beat at me, uncontrolled thrusts of her body against mine, pushing the dick painfully deep inside as she peeked and pitched against me. Wet from lube and our juices, our bodies suctioned together while my hot femme lover pinned my shoulders to the ground and pounded out her gratification. Sweat dripped onto my back and rolled, tickling down my sides.

Unable to contain my frantic need, I cried. “Yes! I like it. I want your big dick in me. Screw me while you cum, boi. Do-me-hard.”

Words were broken, lost in space and time.

I trembled and shook against her…“Don’t stop”…blowing my insides out, “I’m fucking cuming –” Tears poured down my cheeks. The rest was buried in anguished sounds of fulfilment. She fucked me as I came. The wet sound of our bodies smacked in the night air as my pleasure-filled and pain wracked body ground against her until her stilted cries of completion pierced the silent night air, and she fell, exhausted, into me.

“Maria. Hold me, please Love,” I crumpled in an unbelieving, quivering heap on the damp ground with tears streaking down my face, shaking uncontrollably.

Maria held me, whispering, “I’m right here.” Gently her lips bushed my neck and shoulders, hand gentle at my breast.

Slowly I became aware. Sliding back from ecstasy’s plateau, my head pounded and body lay spent on ground wet with the dew of our passion. After a moment, I could breath again, and as soon as I drew that breath – full impact.

What the fuck just happened. There’s just no friggin’ way. My mind recoiled from the feeling of a purple mist invading my body while my sweet wonder made wild love with me.

“Maria?” I whimpered, afraid.

I felt the dick pulled gently out and Maria lay quietly, holding my shaking torso, protecting me with her body. God, was I fucking crazy?

“Shandra, baby Bear?” Maria covered me with light kisses. She shifted to hold me in her arms as I rolled over, shaken and chilled though the night was hot.

“What the fuck just happened? I mean, like what the fuck just happened.” God, I was so creeped out.

“Baby, I think we better get outta here. This is just, just too weird for words.”

“You felt it too? Like-“

“Someone, crawled into us, while I made love to you,” she finished for me.

I looked at her, fear in my hazel eyes. God, it was so intense. My body ached, sated beyond comprehension. Had I blown a gasket? The voice wasn’t Maria’s, with it’s soft aristocratic lilt. This was much older, much different.

“God, Maria. What, what…have I gone mad? I felt someone choke me. You didn’t. You couldn’t…” I stammered. It was impossible for Maria to be responsible for that feeling. Her hands were definitely elsewhere. The sensory memory of our lovemaking sent wild shivers through me. Then I thought. It couldn’t be true. “God, have I gone crazy?” Bringing my dirt stained hands to my face, I suppressed a deep dread. We’re in a fucking graveyard. I thought I was going to puke.

“No Bear, you’re quite sane. I wondered if this might happen.” Gently she brushed the dirt from my tear-stained cheeks.

I wanted to laze in her arms, with soft kisses and pillow talk on a hot summer night, counting stars in the cloudless sky. Enjoy the beauty of our sweat-drenched, exhausted bodies nestled together in the beautiful aftermath of a shared fantasy, and an incredibly hot fuck. But instead, I battled images of, of spectres and things that went bump in the night and reeled from shock, my lover implying impossible foreknowledge.

“Pardon?” I asked incredulously, looking into deep brown eyes. “What the hell does that mean. You wondered if this might happen. You take me out to a fucking cemetery to fulfil a fantasy, and oh by the way, I invited some ghouls along to join in the fuck-fest. What the bloody hell do you mean?” As wildly passionate as our sex was, I was instantly cold.

“Easy, baby Bear, easy. C’mon, let’s go home and I’ll tell you.”

“Screw going home. We’re gonna talk right here. I know you said you had a passing interest in things, well in, well you know.” My brain would not say the word ‘ghosts.’

Breathing a deep sigh, Maria continued, “The ground we’re on isn’t blessed, it’s unconsecrated, cursed. I researched this site for my lecture on sixteenth-century punishments for heresy. Lesbians were heretics. The inquisitors would bury the bodies,” she paled before continuing, “or pieces of what was left, in unmarked graves on unhallowed ground. And there were stories, but I mean…I didn’t exactly believe the legends.”

“God damn. I…I, for crissakes, I leave myself totally open…All the while you’re expecting a fucking ghost to show up, what, and fucking take pictures into the underworld. Christ, kinky sex I like, but you just, just,” I stammered, “God, you just – this, this just totally grosses me out! Maria…how could you…God that, that thing was sucking my cunt.” Anger, mixed with fear and disbelief. “How could it…you, we…how can a fucking ghost – For, for crissakes, how?”

There was no way to hold back the tears. I curled away from her and cried, feeling betrayed, scared and confused. I wanted to run away, but she’d truly made good on her threat, I wasn’t convinced I could stand, let alone walk.

Maria reached out a hand, gentle on my shoulder. I heard her sniff back tears. “Baby, please. Shandra…Bear, I didn’t know. They’re only…they were only old wives’ tales, just legends, not supposed to mean anything. God, two lesbians fucking in the graveyard, blessed or not, is supposed to raise gross-out goosebumps at parties, not the spirits of the dead. I swear. Please let me take you home. Tonight was so beautiful. I can’t explain how I know, or knew. Let’s go home. There has to be an answer. Please believe me, Bear. I’d never do this to you. I love you, your body, heart and soul. I don’t know what happened.” Her words were choked by tears.

Slowly I eased up, my mind still reeling. I should feel dirty, sullied, debased by what happened. I didn’t. I felt…euphoric, aroused.

“Maria,” I whispered, gathering her into my arms. “Was it possible that I shared my body with a…spirit, a ghost of a woman long past dust?”

“Seems like,” she replied simply, leaning her body into my embrace.

“Spectres don’t exist, ghosts are not real. I mean…It’s…we leave trace energy, magnetic patterns. It’s what we are, walking bags of electrochemical impulses. Was it possible…I, I felt her inside me?” The thoughts made my scientific brain squirm. Inexplicably my cunt ached. “I’m…Staples, what the fuck happened tonight?”

“I don’t know. But I felt something too. Her voice caressed my mind, her words hypnotic. All I could think was to keep fucking, make you, us both, cum. I, I didn’t hurt you did I, Bear? You cried out no, and it, it just made me wild. I didn’t know what was happening to you. I swear I –”

“No, my Love; it’s, well, that – was what we both wanted,” I said, blushing. “Whatever she was, I…I, God.” I stared into her sweet brown eyes and saw passion’s fire burn. “I’m sorry. I’m frightened. God Maria, she wanted it as badly as I did.”

I noticed a shadow cross my lover’s eyes. “Yes,” Maria said breathlessly. In a wicked, throaty whisper, “She did. And she wants it again.”

I swallowed, hard. Somewhere this had to make sense. But not now. Now nothing made sense but the feel of my lover in my arms, her beautiful brown eyes looking into my soul when we made love. “Take me home. Tie me up and fuck me, Maria.”

We changed into spare clothes and walked out of the not-so-as-we-thought abandoned graveyard. Before we reached the broken fence and returned to our own reality, I swept my lover into my arms and kissed her deeply. “You will, won’t you?” I asked shyly.

“Bear,” she said playfully, “A good switch never reveals her secrets.” Her forehead rested against mine, she held me. “Thank you, baby Bear. Ghouls, goblins and spectres notwithstanding, you were incredible. Thank you.” Looking at her watch she continued, “You still owe me three hours before sun-up, and I have a grrl hard-on like you wouldn’t believe. Home.”

The thought of sucking her clit made me drip.

It was long past dawn when our exhausted bodies fell into sleep amongst a pile of tangled sheets, sex toys and rope.

When I awoke, Maria was curled against my side, watching me.

“Morning, beautiful Bear,” she said softly and kissed me.

Playfully, I pushed her away. “Enough of that, Staples. We have research to do.”

Scattered amid our wild lovemaking in the night, we talked of what had happened in the old graveyard, and I slowly understood. Well, at least opened myself to what empirical evidence – meaning ‘I was there and felt it happen’ – presented.

“So, you’re a believer, my sceptical physicist? And would you please stop calling me Staples! What would you do at three in the morning, your last paper due at sunrise? Of course I woke everyone in the dorm looking for staples. God, you’d think after ten years, I’d live that down.”

“No such. Besides, I like it. Suits you,” I said stretching luxuriously, touching the welts on my neck and trying to work some of the kinks out of my forty-something body. I had no idea I was still that flexible, but Maria did. “And, um, don’t push your luck. I know something extra-ordinary occurred, and the scientist wants to know more. Besides, if you start now, you’ll never get me out of bed,” I whispered, my cheeks turning red.

“Bear, you are so cute. And did I mention hot?” Her hand traced lightly against my naked hips, raising a shudder and goosebumps.

However we’d played last night, my butch rating was about to drop off the chart. She rolled on top of me, squeezing between my legs and stared hungrily into my eyes.

“Another hour or two won’t hurt,” I said, breathlessly drinking in her beauty before she slid down and her hot mouth enveloped the soft silk of my clit.

“You’ll always be my little butch, Bear. Just know how much pleasure it gives me to make you cum. I love the salty taste of your wet cunt dripping onto my tongue…Cum in my mouth.” Her tongue entered me, reaching and swirling inside, filling me every bit as much as her cock did last night. She wrapped her arms tight around my trembling legs, and fucked me with her tongue…for hours.

We spent the rest of the afternoon pouring over Maria’s notes and research, and at night hit the library’s Rare Books collection. In the middle of the stacks, I grabbed my lover and whispered salaciously in her ear, “So, we’re gonna go fuck our brains out in that cemetery tonight, and invite the spirit of a dispossessed lesbian to join us. Isn’t that like, necromancy?”

“The term is necrophi-“

I cut her off with a glare. “Don’t even.”

I blew into her ear, and wondered if her shiver was from the concept, or my touch. “Do I get to be butch tonight,” I asked with a wry smile.

Maria shook her long blonde hair, and almost taking a chunk out of my neck replied, “After last night? Not on your life, bottom Bear. I like screwing you.”

“God, life is good when you’re willing to switch. Variety is such a beautiful thing.”

A sinful smile curled around the corners of her lips as her warm hands slipped inside my shorts. “No underwear huh? Good.” My femme fatale pushed me against the wall, kicked my legs wide and fucked me. I was at the brink of ecstasy when she stopped.

I stared into those beautiful brown eyes and exclaimed, “You’ve got to be kidding.”

“Na-Uhn, Bear. I need you hot and wet tonight. And don’t you dare masturbate.”

“What about you?” I muttered, sulking.

“Don’t worry Bear, the thoughts of fucking you tonight…now…hell, anytime, makes me wet.” Her fingers dragged slowly across my clit one final time. We both shuddered and said reluctantly, “Back to work.”

We continued our games of tease and seduction. By ten-thirty that night, I didn’t give a shit about spirits, spectres, ghosts or goblins, I just wanted her hot body fucking my brains out, and I didn’t care were we went.

“Maria,” I said, as we walked the deserted path into the abandoned cemetery, “If that crash course you gave this afternoon is true. Lesbians were cast as ‘unnatural,’ witches, heretics and succubae, and were tortured to secure a confession to save their souls. Those who refused to repent,” I spat the word at history, “were butchered alive and their remains thrown in unmarked graves behind the mausoleum. Right about where we, um, did it.”

“’A’ plus, my Bear, ‘A’ friggin’ plus,” she smiled in the moonlight.

“Maria? Let’s go home and leave the dead to haunt abandoned graveyards. Honestly, I don’t I need this kind of proof.”

Kissing me passionately, my lover whispered in my mouth, “Everything’ll be fine, Bear. I want this. But more, I want you.”

I stroked her face, “My beautiful lover.”

In the darkness of the land of the dead, Maria whispered, “Thank you, Bear.”

I was scared at what was to come, what we would share with a spirit in the darkness.

I stopped.

“What?” asked Maria.

“Staples, is this our threesome?” I asked, innocently.

The laugher started small and built until we were both doubled over.

I looked up into the face of my beautiful lover; our gaze holding, and the passion of a life’s promise shimmered below the surface.

“Oh, Bear. I love you so much. Only you would think of something like that at a time like this.”

The night was still and in a circle formed of glowing candles, Maria stripped for me, revealing her beautiful body in the sliver of moonlight. I breathed the sweet scent of her arousal mixing with my own.

I shed my clothing and knelt at her feet. I’ve always wanted her, but never more so than this night. Standing before me naked, Maria said, “Come kiss my sweet lips, Bear.”

Leaning into her, I gently grasped her hips and kissed her mound before sliding my tongue into the quivering wet flesh of her body. Draping her sinuous leg over my shoulder, my lover rubbed her hot clit against my welcoming mouth.

“Oh, Bear,” she moaned, “Don’t make me cum yet.”

I knew my lover’s body. I teased her, playing with silky rippled folds. The sensation made my already aroused centre swell in anticipation. Silken drops seeped into my shorts.

“Maria, baby,” I hummed against her. “I’m really wet.”

“It’s started,” she said, shaking as she moved her body away from my seeking tongue. “Don’t be afraid, my love. When the heat of our shared passion blesses the ground, she will come.”

Sinking down to the damp earth before me, Maria smiled and buckled up the harness before kissing every inch of my exposed body. I moaned my pleasure to the ears of the past and slick fluid parted my swollen lips. “I’m ready, my beautiful Love.”

A chill summer breeze crossed us, and I felt the gathering of our tortured sisters beneath us. There was no fear in their welcoming presence. I looked at Maria’s desire flushed body, “Take me,” I said, returning her sweet smile. Maria worshipped at my breasts to heighten my pleasure, before coming to rest against my desire-inflamed centre. At the first touch of her tongue against my clit, a small river of wet trickled down into the ground. My juices mixed with her saliva, welcoming the spirits of the past. “I’m already dripping,” she murmured into me.

I felt the moans of my sisters as they joined my lover. Wisp-like hands caressed my breasts and kissed my thighs. Closing my mind to the insanity of it all, I opened my body, wanting her between my legs, “Fuck me, Lover-boi.”

I heard her gasp and sob as the spectre filled her body. Cold chill surrounded us.

Spreading me open, my lover’s cold hand worked my aroused clit, making me hot, making me want her. Teasingly, she rubbed her cock against my cunt. My sweat-drenched body squirmed in response when her mouth lapped at my nipples, the smooth red flesh puckered against her cool tongue. I wanted her, but she just played with me, endlessly teasing, entering deep, then pulling out, sucking me to the point of orgasm, but leaving me hanging. Never, in all our time together had she ever done the things to my body she was doing to me now.

“Here is your history lesson, Bear,” she rasped with a strange tone while she chewed on my tight and bruised nipples. “Not all were tortured and punished without cause.”

“Fuck now,” I gasped, “history later.” But still she teased me. Each time I’d start to cum, she pulled away.

“For some sins, was neither repentance nor redemption offered, only curse.” She wiped an icy hand against my forehead. “Beg me.”

“PLEASE!” I arched into her, “let me cum.”

I couldn’t see her eyes, but her face twisted into a sneer and she fucked me hard. Finally, as my cunt tightened around her cock, and my hips met her urgent thrusts, she let me cum.

While I cried with ecstasy, I heard, “More than innocence was banished to this cursed ground. Long have I hungered to taste a soul, and enjoy delicious pleasures of hot flesh.”

I stared into hypnotic dead blue eyes, and screamed.

“You beg deliciously. Now beg for your lover’s soul…with your body,” the malevolent voice rasped in the night.

I fought against her and the hunger rebuilding inside me while she fucked me slowly. Each time I came, beyond a soul’s redemption, I begged the spectre in my lover’s cold, soulless body for more. The line between love and insanity, blurred.

The End

Post subject: Re: Grave Consequences NC 17 (Short Story - Complete)
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:05 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

My fucking god! (sorry to all the religious people, but that comment was needed)

Patches, that was beyond amazing. I enjoyed the mix of sweet language and great sex. And I especially liked these lines:

Quote:
One o’clock in the morning and waltzing into a graveyard, an abandoned graveyard, to fuck our brains out; it had to be love. Or insanity.

That moment had me wanting to read more and I'm glad I did. It was very well written and stimulating -- just what I needed. Also, thank you for directing me here (I read a message on the kittenboard) because I never would have thought to check this place out.

Nic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:02 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi Patches,

I've been away from the Kitten for a while (real life stuff) but now I'm back. I've been checking out the new board and forums and I found this story.
I echo burn4her's sentiments. This is one dark story and I love it. Although I knew from True Gift how well you do dark and disturbing I wasn't expecting it in this fic. Of course, you did some fine misdirection, setting readers up to expect a pwp. I really liked the way it not only delivered as a well written piece of erotica but seamlessly turned into a ghost story and ended up as a horror story.

Actually although I enjoyed it from the start, it wasn't until the initial 'possession' that I found myself thinking, this is interesting and was thoroughly hooked. Suddenly there was a compelling new dimension to the story as it moved inevitably toward the final, chilling conclusion.
I thought you used the first person narrative very well to add to the shock ending- seeing events through the restricted and distracted eyes of Bear and making the reader share her emotional reaction made it very effective.
And though there was not much space or need for in depth characterisation you were able to convey enough to make both women and the shifting dynamics between them believable.

My only reservation was I thought the use and explanation of Staples nickname unecessary and a little contrived, it led to the only times I felt you used dialogue to convey information at the expense of the individual voice.

Anyway, as I said, I really loved this story. Time is limited but I'll check out your other stuff when I can. Meanwhile, I have to ask, any chance of continuing with True Gift? What you wrote initially is wonderful and you do remember that you (and Tara) left Willow in a hell dimension, right?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:51 am 
2. Floating Rose

Patches,

Your first-person skills really shine in this. In just a couple of sentecnes, you pulled me in and refused to let go. Great way to start a story. I met the main character and her partner, knew just enough about them to locate things, and the setting is rendered well. Not to say that your skills lack much in other works of yours that I've read, but this piece, this wonderful little short really shines-- a compelling, interesting story through and through.

I do have to echo mis calendar's thoughts about Staples and the exploration of her nickname. It felt superfluous. Even beyond that, I was happy just knowing Staples by that albeit interesting name. Coffin nails, hinges, staples... You used that progression in an earlier sentence, and that in itself explained the purpose of her name, and did so in a way that was part of the story-flow. Enough about that though. I'm sure you see where I'm coming from.

The whole story is charged thick with eroticism and primal energy-- not just the subject, but the delivery as well. This is really really hot. Yes, hot in a sexual sense, but also from a storytelling perspective. You grab the reader by the waistband and absolutley yank them through the scenes. Awesome literary prowess.

The notion that drives this story is also extraordinary. Spirits, curses, deception, peril, and pleasure. You've mixed this diverse pool of elements in a way I've never seen before-- That is I've never seen it done with such eloquent success or matter-of-fact authority. It's the frank delivery of the esoteric that begs believability and nourishes a mixed sense of wonder and dread.

Awesome. Truly awesome. I bow to your abilities.

--SQ