The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: How I Hate Good-bye
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:27 am 
Wow Blue, gotta say... wonderful poetry. ;) Looking forward to more.. um..soon?:)

Yvonne:peace

Post subject: Re: How I Hate Good-bye
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:51 am 
Grace *hugs*..okay, so I've now read them all..they are all so beautiful..and the latest one is amazing, and very special :heart Take care..and look after your baby..hehe.. Love me xxx

Post subject: Love For You
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:41 pm 
Love For You

By: Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

For My Baby
:bigkiss

My love for you spans the oceans. My love for you goes beyond this world and into forever.

What would I be without you? I hope that I wil never have to find out. That would be the worse thing ever.

All I want to do for the rest of my life is to hold you in my arms and to show you the love I have in my heart for you. This is all that I will ask for, for the rest of forever.

I hope and pray that you will let me love you. Let me show you what you mean to me. Show you how special you are to me.

I want you to know that I will never love another the way that I love you. I would never want to love anyone like I love you.

You are the only one for me. You are my soulmate.

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here with out you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

Post subject: Re: Love For You
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:18 pm 
:pride

GRACE !!!!!!! :bigwave

I love the way you write and I know I have told ya that just thought I would tell you again :lol

Just thought I would say I LOVED THAT POEM and to please keep up the good work :banana

Luv April :kitty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:52 pm 
Amazing!!! Truly, beautiful. I have read all of your poems and I am in awe. They ALL are full of feeling and love. These are gifts to that special person in your life. Truly gifts..... =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:52 pm 
Hey sweetie :bigwave

I'm sorry I am replying now. I didn't forget. the board won't let me in here.

I love all your poems. :sob Make me cry.

Thanks for the poems :flower . Thanks for loving me :heart .

I love you.

Kattie:D

All they gave me was this ticket to heaven, a damn ticket to heaven...

Now I'm restless and I'm running from everything, I'm running from everything - 3 Doors Down

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:08 am 
Lovely poem :read

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:09 pm 
Grace sweetie..that was so amazing..and so beautiful, and really special..well, obviously!!:heart Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:29 pm 
Hi Grace!!!

wonderfull poem...really emotional...

Great work, keep on going:)

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:17 pm 
:bigwave :kitty 's :flower ,

Okay replies. :grin

Yvonne-Hey, thanks. :flower I'm glad that you liked them.

Sammi-"Hugs" Thanks. :flower I'm glad that you liked them all. Yeah the latest few are very special. I'll always take care of my girl. :heart Talk to you later. xx

April-Yeah, you have said that once or twice, but hey, feel free to say it as much as you want. :grin Thanks. :flower

Aaron-Yeah, all of my poems have me in them. The latest are all for my baby. :heart Thank you. :flower

Kattie-Hey Kit Kat. :bigkiss No sorries. I know that you didn't forget. :bigkiss Thank you baby. :flower :flower Awww, don't :sob . You are to beautiful to have teary eyes, of course even with them you are still beautiful. :bigkiss You are very welcome for your poems. :flower :flower I will always love you. It is what my heart was made to do. :bigkiss Love you. :heart

SJ-Thanks :flower

Sammi-Thanks. :flower Glad that you liked. :grin

kresent-Thanks. :flower Glad that you liked them. :grin

Natti-Thanks. :flower Yeah, I have had someone very special inspiring me. :heart

-----------------------------------------

"I'm here without you baby/But with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down--Here Without You--Mine and My Baby's song

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:52 pm 
Dreams

For My Kit Kat. I love you baby.

I have dreams of you every night. You are always on my mind. You are what I see when I close my eyes.

I lay in my bed tossing and turning and I can't sleep. I let my mind wonder to thoughts of you and soon I'm gone. I am no longer alone in my cold, big, empty bed.

I am with you. I go many place in my dreams, but they all lead me to find you.

My day is filled with many people all around me, but none of them are you. You are the one and only person I want to be there.

Well tonight my love, it will be just you and me. We will dance, we will kiss, we will show our love for each other.

I love you baby. Tonight we will be alone. Oh please baby, I need you so much. So, if I can't hold you tonight in my arms, I will hold you in my dreams.

I love you baby, see you in my dreams.

--------------------------------------------

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down--Here Without You--Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:16 am 
Hello u love-fool;)

and again u wrote that wonderfull:)

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:56 am 
Great poem :read

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:29 am 
Awww that was soooooooooooooo sweet.

I so love you honey. Thanks for all those great poetry.

All my love: Kattie :flower :heart

All they gave me was this ticket to heaven, a damn ticket to heaven...

Now I'm restless and I'm running from everything, I'm running from everything - 3 Doors Down

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:12 am 
Grace -

That was simply beautiful. Love is such a beautiful thing. And your poems definitely express tons of love. Beautiful, Grace, just simply beautiful. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:24 am 
Grace......awwwwwwww..so beautiful. I really really loved it :flower Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Edited by: sam darls at: 12/27/03 1:08 pm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:58 pm 

Thank you all for leaving such wonderful feed back.

Natti-Thanks. :flower Yup that is me. Love-fool. :grin But look whos talking. *looks at you knowingly* :P You are just as big of one as me. :D

SJ-Thank you. :flower

Kattie-Thank you baby. :bigkiss Woke up from dreaming of you and the words were just there. :kiss I love you too baby. :heart Your welcome for your poems. :flower All that i am is for you. :love :love

Aaron-Thanks. :flower Love is a beautiful thing. :grin My poems all come from my heart. :)

Sammi- Thank you. :flower I'm glad that you loved it. *hugs*

"I'm here with out you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

Post subject: Yours
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:13 pm 
Yours

For My Baby
:bigkiss

You and I are forever my love. Nothing in this world or any other will ever tear us apart. Nothing should even try to break our bond, because it is too strong to be broken.

I gave you my heart and my soul. I gave you my body and my mind. These are not the most expensive or glamorous gifts I know. But they are the most precious things I own, and I give them to you willingly. I know that you will keep them safe for all time.

I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. Hopefully I will never have to find out.

You are the other half of my soul. You are the reason that I wake up every morning and the soothing thought that gets me to sleep every night.

I am yours for all time. I will be yours through this life and on into the next. You will forever have me and my love.

Post subject: Re: Yours
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:23 pm 
:happycry Grace, that was so beautiful. Now, that is so strong love you two have there. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:37 am 
Lovely poem :read

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:43 am 
One word to describe the poem - Beautiful :heart

Cassie

My whole life I've loved only one person, that person was you

Post subject: beautiful
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:33 pm 
Yeah, wonderful.

Absolutely wonderful honey. I love you. Thanks for your great poems. :flower

Kattie :heart

Post subject: Re: beautiful
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:53 pm 
GRACE :bigwave :bigwave

I LOVED THEM !!!!!!!!

and this part of the last one

**I gave you my heart and my soul. I gave you my body and my mind. These are not the most expensive or glamorous gifts I know. But they are the most precious things I own, and I give them to you willingly. I know that you will keep them safe for all time.**

thats just beautiful .... :peace

Keep up the great work please :p

Love April :kitty :pride

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:49 am 
Grace,

Sweetie that was beautiful. Love is a wonderful thing especially when its returned. Great job hun I hope to read more soon.

Arron

Hey Btw have I told you I love the way you write :D

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:22 pm 
Grace..thatw as sooo beautiful :love . Love sam xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:52 am 

Thank you all for leaving such wonderful feed back.

Aaron-Thank you. :flower Yup, love is great. :heart

SJ-Thank you. :flower

Cassie-Thank you. :flower It is all about my baby. :heart She is my muse. :heart

Kattie-Thank you baby. :bigkiss I love you too baby. :heart Your welcome for your poems. :flower All that i am is for you. :love

April-Thank you. :flower I think that that is my favorite part of it too. :grin

Aaron-Thanks. :flower Yes, Love is a beautiful thing, especially when it is returned. :grin Yeah, I think you have mentioned that once or twice. :p

Sammi- Thank you. :flower It is only as beautiful and the muse that inspires me. :heart

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:42 am 
Unforgettable

By:Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

For My Baby

When it is time to go and we have to part you ask of me 'Never forget me'. Oh my love, don't you know, you are unforgettable to me?

There is not a minute in my day, not a second that goes by, that I don't have you on my mind. You are always there, in the front of my brain.

You run through my mind in many different ways. A sight, a touch, a sound, a smell will bring you about. There is nothing that doesn't make me think of you.

You are so unforgettable to me. There is nothing that I love to think of more. You are my favorite thought.

Your hair flowing in the wind, your eyes that sparkle and shine. Your smooth milky skin. The way you smile, the way you laugh. How you look when your sad, the look on your face when you are mad.

I have every part of you etched into my mind. So when you say to me, 'Never forget me', I have to laugh. Cause you are just to unforgettable.

----------------------------------------

"I'm here without you baby/But you with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--Here Without You--3Doors Down--Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:20 pm 
Grace, that was absolutely beautiful :love I loved it so much :heart Love sammi xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:57 pm 
Hey there Grace :bigwave -

I just wanted to let you know that I loved this poem :love . And you are so right. That one person that is dear to you, anything and everything always keeps you thinking about them. Anyhoo, great poem. Thanks for sharing. :heart =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:22 am 
Lovely poem :clap

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next