The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wake Up
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:20 pm 
Grace,

Thank you so much for the beautiful poem.:flower It really does mean alot to us, and for the record "I do"..god i soo do. How i got so lucky as to have found the most incredible woman is beyond me! I wouldn't give her up for the world, she is absolutely my soulmate.:luv

Hang in there..you'll find yours:love

*I love you too baby!:kiss2 *

:D

"I'd cry..i would die if i lost you"-Alex Parks...I love you, baby!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:51 pm 
Lovely poem :read

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:50 am 
Hello there Grace!!!

WOW that was a great poem for those two...hehe U are really talented Grace, admit it:p Next poem pls

Wish Sammi and October the best...:love

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

Even in death Baby, i´ll never leave u!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:47 pm 
Thanks Natti..That means a lot to me. I hope everything is still good with you and anat :love Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:44 am 
:bigwave :kitty 's :flower ,

Sammi-You are very welcome for your poem. :flower I'm glad that you liked it. :D I wish you both the very best. :love

Yvonne-Thank you. :flower I'm glad that you liked the poem. I thought it was fitting for our two lovebirds.

October- I'm glad that you liked your poem. :flower You are very welcome for it. :D You two are perfect together. :love I can tell cause of how happy you make Sammi. :luv I wish you all a 10 lifetimes of happines. (P.S.-I give up on looking. It is annoying me. :p )

SJ-Thank you. :flower

Natti-Thank you. :flower I thought it was very fitting for them too. :D I will never addmit to that and you know it. :p I will post again soon. I just have some other things I am working on. Oh and Sammi got your best wishes. :p

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:45 pm 
GRACE !!!!!!! omg its been forever since I've left you any feedback !...

But as always amazing poems and I truely love the way you write ! its just *sighs* so wonderful !......

Great work !

more soon hun and I hope your doing good :pride

Love April :pride :peace :kdevil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:34 pm 
Hey Sam!:wave

Jups everything is great between Anat and myself....we are still the old love-birds that we were:D

And Grace hey girl where is the next update huh:eyebrow

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:45 am 

April-Thanks for the feedback. :flower I'm doing okay. My life is an everlasting roller coaster. :p How are you and Arron? :luv2

Natti-Okay, okay. Come on girl, when have you ever know me to do anything quickly. :eyebrow I'm sorry, it's just that I have school wouk coming out my but. :gnome And it's no fun. :p

Post subject: awww
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:59 pm 
Hey Gracie,

I know you hate that but how can I not read the above mentioned poem and now hug you and say aww thats so sweet !!!! I am sooo sorry I am so far behind in your feedback:punish I really do love the way you write. I think you have temendious talent and I love reading your writings.

Take care Sweetie

Arron

BTW April and I are doing well. :heart

Post subject: Re: awww
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:44 am 
:bigwave Arron :flower ,

You are right, I do hate Gracie, but I'll let it going seeing as you were so nice about it. :wink I'm glad to hear that you and April are doing good. :D It's okay that you are behind. I can't post any more til later anyway. My friend Karen saw that I wrote poems and stole my whole notebook of poems. :p She said that I could have them back only have she had :read every single one of them. It could be awhile knowing her. :lmao I'm glad that you like my writing. And you think I have talent? I can die happy now. Well I have to motor to class. Talk to you later. *hugs*

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:06 pm 
GRACE !!!!!!!:bigwave :pride

*jumps on Grace* omg its been forever since we've talked How are you !??!?!?! heh As Arron said her and I are doing great , What have you been up to ?! , And no new poetry :eyebrow we need new poems girly !

heh ok now that I'm done demanding lol I'll go and wait for new poetry :pinky

Love ya Hun take care

:peace

Luv April :kdevil

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:48 am 
hrm hrm grace!!!

isnt it about time for a new update???? I am waiting missy;) lol jk i know that u are busy and i hope u pased ur german test:D German sucks, no? lol

SoL/Natti

Edited by: Stroke of Luck at: 5/11/04 4:36 am

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 2:25 pm 
:bigwave you two :flower ,

April-Hey! *hugs* It has been forever. Well I'm not the best I have ever been but not the worst either.:eyebrow I'm glad to hear that you and Arron are doing so well.:heart It is always good to hear good news on a bad day. I'm really glad that you liked my poems. :applause

Natti-Hey! *hugs* Yeah I know it has been forever. Bad Grace. :boot Nope I flunked German. Pssed everything but German. Damn stupid languge. (Sorry) I'm going to start over with Italian. Now that is a lang I can get into. :flirt Thanks for the love of my poems

Both of You-I have written 4 band new poems. I will post them possible Monday I think. Wish I could now but I have no time. I have to do a bunch of crappy stuff. On life, Frank and I are over. :rolleyes School is out! :pinky And life all around sucks. :lmao Talk to y'all later.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:22 pm 
Hey Grace! :wave

What still no update....grrr girl i will leave germany tomorrow (i will visit my baby again YAY)

U fluked ur german test:shock :wtf how could u?!;) german isnt that difficult LOL JK i hate it too, i have my own probs now, after all the time i am talking english..blach hahah

I want an update soonish! u got me grace "S O O N I S H":glasses

SoL/Natti

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:40 pm 
:bigwave :kitten :flower ,

At Natti demand here is a new poem.

Nothing

By:Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

My life is gone. There is nothing left for me to hold on to. All my love is gone. Nothing left for me to feel.

I wipe away the tears that I shed just as I used to wipe away yours. I always told you that your face was to beautiful for tears. You would smile and I would live.

Now that is all gone. I have nothing left to do. The seed of love that was brought to life in me has been dug up and thrown away.

I used to protect you from all that you feared. You would run to me when you were scared. I would wrap you in the safety of my arms and hold you close.

Now that is nothing. Everything is nothing now. There is no point to my life. There is no reason for me to have love.

My past is gone. I shall never have it again. I will learn to move on. With nothing to hold on to it is easy. Easy with nothing left to feel.

Okay after the depression of that I promise a happier one next time.

--------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:33 am 
Great poem :clap

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:44 pm 
Grace sweetie, that was incredibly sad and so amazing. Hope you're ok sweetie. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:21 pm 
Beautiful poem, as always. Thanks.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:03 am 
Shalom Grace:bigwave

I am back:sob but look what i found:D a new poem YAY thx thx thx

It was sad indeed, i just hope that u are feeling fine! And what was it about u and Frank (was it that name, damn my brain)??

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:36 pm 
:bigwave Everyone :flower ,

I'm fine. So now you don't have to worry about me. I'm sorry that it is taking so long for updates but since I am out of school for the summer I don't have regular access to a computer. I will try to come here once a week though. No promises.

SJ-Thanks! :flower

Sammi-Hey, yeah I'm fine. I'm doing really well, well as well as I can be seeing as that I am still me. ;) I swear the poem was just my brain working through too many sad books, music, and movies that I seem to be addicted to right now. :crazy How are things with you? How is October?:love

Yvonne-Thank you for you kind words. :flower

Natti-Hey girl! :flower Don't cry, you will be back with Anat soon I'm sure. *hugs* Yes, see told you I would post a new one eventually. :p No it wasn't her name. :lol I'll e-mail you about it later. I'm glad that you like the poem. :bow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:48 am 
Very sad poem but in a good way. :happycry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:33 pm 
:bigwave girlfriends actually :flower ,

I'm glad that you liked my poem. :) Thank you. :flower

To all :kitten's: I will try to get another poem up sometime in the next week.

Post subject: I Thought
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:10 pm 
I Thought

By: Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

I thought I was living, just to find I wasn't. I thought that I was strong, just to find that I was weak. I thought myself full, when I was truely empty.

The love that you gave me made me see these things. I never knew what I was missing until that first kiss. Then all things became clear.

I was scared so I ran. I couldn't see what was happening to me. Why my heart all of a sudden opened to you with no questions asked.

I had never felt this way in my whole life. I didn't know what to do. My heart was telling me to go to you. My head telling me to stay away. Which was I to do? What was I to do? I was split in two.

Then I saw your smiling face and I looked into your loving eyes. I knew that there was only one place for me to be. There was only one thing I wasnted for the rest of my life.

YOU. I want to be by your side forever, until the end of time.

All I thought was wrong. I never knew until you. Now, with you by my side, I am learning the truth.

Post subject: Re: I Thought
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:46 am 
Great poem :read

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:18 am 
Excellent poem!! :bounce :bounce :bounce

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:53 am 
Sweetie..beautiful poem :heart . How are you doing? Love sam xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:38 am 
Wow great poem Grace...r ya in love???;) and where are the news eh..me still waiting TZ shame on u girl!r u that busy??:wink

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:52 am 
Heya Grace! :bigwave One word.. Awwwwwww :heart That was sweet, keep up the great writing girl :D

Cass xx

My whole life I've loved only one person, that person was you

Edited by: intricate mirage at: 6/28/04 8:19 am

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:28 pm 

SJ- Thank you! :flower

girlfriends actually- Thank you! :flower

Sammi- Thanks Sammi! :flower I am doing great. How are you and October? :heart *hugs*

Natti- Thanks, glad you liked. :flower No, I'm not in love. :no Don't even go there. :eyebrow I have been busy and I'm sorry. The few times that I actually make it online you are never around. I'll be on tomorrow, maybe I'll catch you then and then you can have all my gossip. :whistle

Cass-Thanks! :flower I'm glad that you liked it. Long time no talk. :kgeek What have you been up to? :bounce

Post subject: Hiding
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:09 pm 
Hiding

By: Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

I don’t know how I can go on like this. I love you too much to continue this game. Do you love me at all?

I can’t keep hiding away like this. To let no one know about our love. It is slowly killing me to not be able to tell the world of the love I hold in my heart for you.

You are scared and not ready to tell. You know that I love you too much to not go along, but now I wonder how long we will have to hide.

I start to ponder on things. Will you ever be ready to tell? Will we always be just friends to the outside world? Do you really love me?

I wish that I could ease your fears. That my love and my arms around you were enough to make you feel safe. That you felt safe enough with me by your side to stop hiding.

I will wait for you as long as I live. I love you. But this hiding game is killing me inside.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next