The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: beautiful
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:52 am 
:sheep that was awesome. Thanks so much. I'm speechless, I really dunno what to say...just wow :D

Thanks!

Love: Kat :dumbo

All they gave me was this ticket to heaven, a damn ticket to heaven...

Now I'm restless and I'm running from everything, I'm running from everything - 3 Doors Down

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:29 pm 
Oh wow Grace, beautiful poems....i see u fell deep huh? deep into love:D good good, because u write now the most beautiful poems ever!

CU:Wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:17 am 
:bigwave :kitty 's :flower ,

Thank you all for leaving such wonderful feed back.

Sammi- Thank you. :flower I try to live up to the beauty that inspires me. :luv2

Aaron-Thank you. :flower Yup, they are always on your mind and always in your heart. :luv

SJ-Thank you. :flower

Kattie-Thank you baby. :kiss2 You don't have to say a word my love. :luv2 :kiss1 I'm just glad that you liked it. :luv I love you, with all of my heart.

Nattie-Yeah, I feel deep and hard and am still falling more and more everyday. :luv And I'm loving every minute of it too. :luv Thank you. :flower

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:43 pm 
:clap

You have a real way with words. The one you love is very lucky indeed.

Cheers,

Mojo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:27 am 
Dude Grace OMG :dumbo

that last one was is amazing .....

""When it is time to go and we have to part you ask of me 'Never forget me'. Oh my love, don't you know, you are unforgettable to me?""

that part was my fav its just beautiful Grace keep posting cause I love the way you write but I think I may have told you that a time or two heh :laugh

ttyl

Luv April

:kitty :pride

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:12 am 
:bigwave :kitty :flower ,

Mojo-Thanks. :flower Glad you liked.

April-Thank you. :flower I will have more up soon. Yeah you may have said that once or twice. :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:52 am 
Questions

By: Grace (a.k.a. bluewillowwitch)

My heart has been ripped from my chest. I hurt and have no where to turn. No one understands my hurt.

What do you do when your world comes to an end? What do you do when you can't see past your pain?

You left and went away. You left me here alone. I died in that moment.

I cried over and over. I hid from the world. And when I came out to talk I was told 'get over it' and 'move on'.

How do you get over love? How do you move on?

I can't see anything past my broken heart. I don't see a tomorrow. Tomorrow is a lie that youtell yourself, when you decive yourself.

Where do I go from here? What do I do now? I just pray that time will tell.

Post subject: where do you go
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:36 am 
Grace

hey sweetie you raised some intresting questions in your last poem. Even when your world is at its bleakist there is always some light sometimes its harder to find than others but you will and for the ninneys who told you to get over it and move on well they shouldn't have said that in time hearts mend. In the mean time keep writing

love Arron

Post subject: Re: where do you go
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:53 am 
:wave

Hey Grace , I read that last poem and it as all your poems do touched me deeply , you are an amazing writer , and that poem was sad and heart breaking but Hun time heals all it will get better soon I promise and if it dont then I'll let you kick my ass ok ? heh

Keep posting hun I'll keep reading

Love April :pride :kdevil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:35 am 
Very emotional poem,thanks for sharing :read

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:59 pm 
Great poetry!:)

Luna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:08 pm 

Great poetry Grace, very powerful and heartfelt.

I hope to read more soon. :peace

"The only way to have a friend is to be one." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:47 am 
Grace sweetie..how are you holding up?*hugs* That was an amazing poem..:heart Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:16 pm 

I want to thank you for your feedback.

Arron-Thank you. :flower I have started to deal with my pain. The world only want to swallow me whole once or twice a week now. :wink That light has to be around here somewhere, just forgot where I put it.

April-Thanks you. :flower I'm glad that my poems touch you. If they get too freash just slap them. :D I am feeling better. I just needed the time to see theings clearly. So I don't think there will be a kicking of your ass. Don't think Arron would have liked that much anyway. :spin

SJ- Thanks. :flower It was what I was feeling at that moment.

Luna-Thanks. :flower

Renee085-Thank you. :flower I'm glad you liked it.

Sammi-Thanks. :flower *hugs* I am holding up pretty well. Gets a little easier day by day. Damn, now I sound like a hallmark greeting. :p

------------------------------------

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:49 pm 
Gracie Halmark writers aren't bad lol

Just wanted to say hey,:bigwave and checking for new stuff. you know me I love the way you write.

Glad your feeling better

Arron

She walks in beauty, Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;

And all that's best of dark and bright. Meet in her aspect and her eyes.

~ by Byron ~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:44 pm 
:bigwave Arron :flower ,

I guess they aren't that bad, until you start sounding like one. :D Yes and I have a new poem in the works. I'll post it some time next week.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:55 am 
Wonderful poetry. I'll be waiting for the newest one:)

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:54 am 
:bigwave Yvonne :flower ,

Thanks for the kind words. :flower I am going to post the new one soon.

Post subject: Wake Up
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:02 am 
Wake Up

Love is the most beautiful dream of all. Everything in this dream is possible. You want to stay there forever, but you can't.

I held to this dream with all that I had, but it was not enough. I had to wake up. And now i live in a nightmare.

Without you everything is cold and gray. Nothing is fun, nothing is worth anything. You just long to go back to sleep.

Everynight I dream of us together and happy. But every morrning I awake to a world without you in it.

The nights get shorter and the days are getting longer. I miss the long beautiful dreams of love.

Now I seem to always be awake to this nightmare. I must live this life without you.

I just want to go to sleep and dream and never wake up.

Post subject: Re: Wake Up
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:41 am 
Very nice poem Grace! Thanks:)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:29 pm 
Sweetie..that was so beautiful :love Loved it. love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:01 pm 

:bigwave hey there! Well I know that I dont know you, but Ive read all of your poems thus far and I realy love all of them! The last few have envoked powerfull feelings! And it seems thats youre going through something kinda hard. Its good to have writting to help you yeah? Well I hope things will get better! Thanks for sharing! Write on! ;)

:pride

-Rose

The only thing I hate in the world, is people who are dishonest with themselves. And people who smell.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:29 am 
Liked that poem,very expressive :read

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:34 pm 
Wow that was such a great poem and so emotional...*sigh*

Keep on writing, i like ur work:)

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

Even in death Baby, i´ll never leave u!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:52 am 

Yvonne-Thanks! :flower Glad that you liked them. :D

Sammi-Thank you ! :flower Glad you liked. :D Congrats on your great news! :pinky I'll have to find a poem to fit the occation and decicate it to the two of you. :p :luv2

Rose-Thank you! :flower I'm glad you liked them. I was going through a bad time but things are better now. Write helps alot. :)

SJ-Thank you! :flower Glad you liked.

Natti-Thanks! :flower You know me, I write what I feel. My major down fall. :p Glad you liked.

More to come. Working on my fic and mine and Lex's fic. Poem to come sec. I get a moment. Hopefully by the end of the week.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:23 am 
Hey Grace :bigwave

Just read your last two poems, it really touched me deep inside girl, this is what I love about your poetry, it's raw, it's real. Easy to relate to, keep on writing, and I'm gonna keep on reading :)

Cass xx

My whole life I've loved only one person, that person was you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:06 pm 
:bigwave Cass :flower ,

Thanks for :read . :flower I'm glad that you like them and that they touch you. Not in a bad way i hope, they have been told about the bad touching. :p More soon.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:24 pm 
I Do

For Sammi and October, Congratulations!

You ask me if I love you. YOu want to know if I am true. You want to know how long I will love you. And the answers that I give you are; yes, forever, I do.

I do love you, I am true. I will love you til the day that I die, and I will seal my love for you with the words, I do.

Two little words that carry so much weight. These will be the most important words that ever pass my lips. Two little words that willl change my whole life forever.

As I look at you I ask myself 'do you know how lucky you are?'. I look you in the eyes as I answer myself 'I Do!'.

Then as we stand there together, infront of family and friends, but all alone, you smile at me. We are lost in our own little world. I hear someone ask me if I love you and if I choose you forever.

And I answer: I DO!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:49 pm 
Grace.....Thank you so much :heart :love This means so much to me..and us..thank you. *I love you baby :kiss2 * Love me xxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:28 pm 
Quote:
in front of family and friends, but all alone

I really liked that line. Wonderful poem.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next