The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: General poetry and short stories
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:36 pm 
I wasn't sure if this shoudl have been posted in the same thread with Hankis lyrics and poems. If so, I know this will be moved by the mods. If not, I'd assume thing could be a place for anyone to post their lyrics, poems, short stories, essays...ramblings. Anything in..well...general ^_^

I'll take a leap and start off with one of my poems...not my best, but I like it....sort of...

~~

Ive never realized how beautiful the sunset is around here. Driving down the road towards home, headed west, the sun shines across these open feilds, and my breath catches. It warms my face and my arms. It guides me home. It is moments like these when I can let everything go inside. I let every hurt, every pain, every insecurity flow out of me, like molasses warmed by the very sun beating down on my skin.

I can never be sure of what each day will bring me. The harmful words of those around me, digging deeper than they realize. Experience is part of living. Pain and joy, bittersweet sorrow and happyness come hand in hand with life. And I can never guess which will flood me next. Maybe all.

My body is a melting pot of emotion. Everything swirling around inside of me. Love, sadness, joy, lonliness, excitement and remorse. A turbulent mix of feeling, and even that I cant count on. Sometimes I feel my body taken over by sweet love, flooding through me like a golden river, warming me to the core. And sometimes I feel a cold depression, settling on my skin and sinking into my bones, chilling them.

But emotions are as unstable as people. I cant count on anyone to be the same from day to day. I can never be sure what will happen around me from one moment to the next. I can not rely on anyone for what is dearest to me, nor can I rely on myself. I am never sure of who I confide in, or who could satisfy the curiosity in me.

But, as I blink and pull into my driveway, I realize what I am sure of. My love for you, and the beauty of the sunset on these open feilds.

~~

Edited by: Warduke at: 3/27/03 1:54:03 pm

Post subject: Re: General poetry and short stories
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:08 pm 
Sara,

Wow, wonderful poem. I really liked the comparison between your physical surroundings and emotions. There were many issues and feelings that many of us can certainly identify with, but spoken from your heart. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Anna

Even though they are no longer here in body, their souls continue on in our hearts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:51 am 
Great writing,very emotive :read

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:53 pm 
Thank you ^_^ I tend to not show much of my stuff to anyone but close friends....so I'm really sort of nervous about posting things. I've decided that I really need to learn how to take criticism....and since i love all the kitten, I thought I might be able to take it better from all of you...

~~

She stood facing her opponent, tall and menacing compared to her. In each hand was her weapons, brush in her right, palette in her left. The heat in the room was close to unbearable, but she didn’t notice, her clothes shed long ago, forgotten in a pile in the middle of the floor. Her hair was pulled back, but a few strands here and there fought free of their binding, and rioted around her face.

She had spent days working on this, countless hours, and had made it to this final stage. Each day was filled with painting, concentration, well into the night. After finally collapsing into bed, the dreams would begin. Dreams of things that made her tremble, and pull the sheets closer to herself. Dreams that in the light of each morning were pushed aside and forgotten in her struggle to complete the task she set for herself. Each detail needed to be perfect for her. Every inch of these bare walls needed to be covered for her to be satisfied. And it was almost done.

No person in her life had any clue as to what was happening. She was always dedicated to her work. They didn’t know the horrible outcome of this latest obsession. They didn’t know what it would lead to. She had appeared to be doing so well. There was no depression, no anger, no sadness. There was nothing but her passion for this piece of art, her drive and her determination to get this job done.

It was the dreams that she poured into these paintings. Images of grief, and a sadness that had finally taken hold of her. Images of pain that could find no other outlet. There was no other way for her to release everything that was built inside of her. There was no one she felt would listen. But these big blank walls would give no opinion. This beautiful white canvas holds no grudge, and doesn’t fight back. They take what you give, and accept more. There are no mistakes to be made, only lessons learned from experience.

And finally there was nothing left to do, but one small brushstroke in just the right place. After all of this time, this is what was left. And then it was done. And this girl was no longer. It was her pain she had put in this painting, It was her grief and her sadness. But all of that was what made this girl who she was. It was her soul that was poured into this job. And those greedy white walls took everything they could.

~~

Edited by: Warduke at: 3/27/03 2:03:11 pm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:00 pm 
Sara,

Another great one, sad though:sob

To put so much into one thing to feel nothing in the end, for it holds all. Sad, lonely.

Anyway, I am not one to share my poems with anyone either but since you jump started this thread, why not. What use is a poem if not read. Just be easy on me, I'm fragile.

Here it goes...

~TOGETHER~

I'm sitting here dreaming of me and you.

Basking in the summer blue.

Together holding hands so tight.

Knowing that it feels just right.

Your arms around my body still.

Your kiss that leaves a lasting chill.

Our lips embraced in a passionate kiss.

Together, feeling this endless bliss.

Our bodies meet and join as one.

It is now way past the setting sun.

We now move into the romantic night.

The wise, full moon a welcome sight.

We lie on the beach in each others embrace.

Your touch, your eyes, my heaart in a race.

The night is coming to an end.

But not our love, it won't bend.

I lay my head down, upon your breast.

Now together, we can finally rest.

The end

Not my best, but first in the book.

Anna:-)

Even though they are no longer here in body, their souls continue on in our hearts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 10:06 pm 
Alright, now it's my turn to be brave. I'm posting a longish short story that I wrote 5 years ago. I like it a lot though, and since I haven't actually finished anything that I've started since then :eyebrow I figured I'd post this first.

A Yearning to Sleep

You sit on the oval green bathroom rug, the one your mom insists always stay on the bathroom floor, and fumble with the childproof safety cap on the white bottle in your hand. You’ve already started your shower, and the steam is rising to the ceiling. When you look up to take the big plastic cup full of water from the porcelain top of the bathroom sink, you see the steam hovering above you. Soon there will be enough to touch the top of your head.

This is it, you think as you finally get the top of the little bottle open. You pour the contents onto the tiled bathroom floor. Orange Advil stand out among the oblong white Motrin and the circular, rounded supermarket brand aspirin and the circular but sharp edged Extra Strength Tylenol and the many little white pills that your mom took when she shattered her ankle.

You knew that it was going to happen – you have, after all, been planning this for a while. Just last week you went through the house collecting all the Advil, Tylenol and other painkillers you could find and put them in the generic aspirin bottle.

You knew that there was no way you would wake up early enough to finish the German assignment. You should have just done it last night. You value your sleep too much to give up on it though.

Well, you think, better get started, then I’ll be able to sleep. You pick up three of the Advil and put them in your mouth then take the plastic cup off of the bathroom floor and swallow the pills with a mouthful of water. The sweet taste of the orange coating lingers on your tongue. You try to swallow three of the Tylenol at once, but they get stuck to the roof of your mouth and you gag and have to spit one out into the toilet. You just swallow two pills at a time after that. You have to stop once to fill up your cup again, but it doesn’t take long to swallow the 50 or so pills.

You toss the empty bottle into the trash and step into the shower, which has been running for about ten minutes now. The water feels wonderful as it always does and you spend your normal twenty minutes in the shower, dreamily washing your hair with your banana shampoo and massaging your body with the green puff.

After stepping out of the shower onto the green rug and drying off, you go to your room and get ready for the day. You still feel perfectly fine, but you hope you won’t have to go to German. The fact still remains that you didn’t do the assignment.

Your mom drives you to school as she normally does. As she pulls up to the building, you are starting to get a headache.

"Are you feeling alright?" your mother asks. She always asks you that. Even when you feel perfectly fine. "Are you happy? You should smile more," is another one of her favorites.

"You know what?" you say, "I have a headache, but I think I’ll be okay."

"Ok punkin, I love you." She smiles and drives away.

You walk into your first period class. AP United States History. History isn’t your favorite subject, but you sit through the 45-minute period and take some notes as you do every day. By the time it’s over, you really aren’t feeling so well. Your stomach is starting to feel a little upset, and your head hurts. Overall, you feel kind of weird and unreal as you walk into second period English.

You don’t really know what was discussed in that class, you spent most of the time with you head down on your desk. But, you don’t feel any worse, so you figure you may as well go to third period German. If you still feel bad after this, you’ll go to the nurse and go home. You really shouldn’t miss AP Calculus but you guess that it doesn’t really matter now.

You sit through most of German with your head in you hands and your hair covering your face. When your teacher comes by your desk to pick up the assignment you didn’t do, you just tell him you feel really crappy and you left the assignment at home.

"If you feel so badly, why didn’t you stay home?" he asks you in his German/Hungarian accent.

"Parents don’t let their kids stay home anymore," one of your classmates answers for you, "they say we have to at least try before we can go home."

You really don’t feel well at all. In fact, you feel kind of faint. After German, one of your friends walks with you to the nurse’s office in case you pass out on the way there. Once you’re there, you explain to the nurse what’s wrong.

"I feel really faint, and really sick, and my head hurts and I feel weak." After you tell her this, she takes your temperature, 86.8F. Funny, you think, that’s much lower than your normal of about 88.6F. She asks you if you’d like to go home. You tell her that you would and she calls your mom. Then she sends a student assistant to your locker to pick up your books for you.

Your mom comes and you walk to the car. Because you feel like you might be sick at any moment you leave the window open a crack.

When you get home, you put on your plaid pajamas and go lie down on the den couch like you and your brother do any time you come home sick. It’s only 11:00, so you try to watch your favorite soap, "General Hospital." Robin is crying because she can’t decide if she should tell Stone, her boyfriend who is dying from AIDS, that she has in fact contracted HIV. But a loud buzzing has started inside your head, and you’re having trouble hearing.

Your mom comes in to see if you want anything, but you start to cry and complain that you can’t hear anything.

"Oh, your ears are just stopped up because you have the flu," she says.

That must be it, you think. But then you remember what you did this morning. Everything will be fine when you can finally just get some sleep.

You walk into the kitchen to complain to your mom.

"Your face is green, sweetheart," she says to you with worry in her voice. "I think you need to go lie down."

You turn around to walk back to the den and you feel really dizzy. The hallway to the den fills with stars and starts to dim. No more problems, you think as you sit down on the floor so you won’t bump your head. Then you pass out.

~La

"A science-fiction movie? I think I have made a science-fiction movie:

Chasing Amy. Because you go ask any lesbian--that'll never happen."

~Kevin Smith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:27 am 
Great writing everyone :dance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:47 pm 
Mmm, I like both of those, rather much actually. Still recovering from minor panic attack last period of the day...about 20 minutes ago, otherwise I'd have some more constructive things to say. Just nice to see all the talent we kittens have ^_^

~Sara~

We don't need their shallow popularity; we'll build our palaces in the dark and beautiful places they forgot to look

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:01 pm 
La,

Wow, very deep story. A subject not many people talk about but many of us live through. I was not going to post another poem so soon, but ironically the next one in my book is along the same lines as your story. So, I think I'll go ahead and put it up now.

~LIFE~

Life is something taken for granted.

People put friends down, for

not living it the way they do.

People get depressed, for

being ignored by their peers,

because they do not look the same.

LIFE IS NOT A GAME.

People take their own lives,

decided by the better ones.

Children die, from their own

two hands. Trying to be the same.

LIFE IS NOT A GAME.

Underneath everything,

Everyone is exactly alike.

No one on this Earth has the right,

to tell a book by its cover.

A life to live, a life to give,

A life is what they gave.

LIFE IS NOT A GAME.

Anna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:59 am 
That's a great poem. Hits a lot of the issues that can lead to suicide attempts.

~La

~Kevin Smith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:12 pm 
Well....it's late, and I'm feeling the need to post...so I've dug up a pretty old one. This one is..hm....overly dramatic I've decided. Meh. But it has its good points.....I think...

~~

She sat amidst all of them, a smile securely planted upon her face. Sometimes, just sometimes, she truly meant it too. Each gesture was confident, every movement secure, her role learned well. She had been taught to always keep in the act, and it was second nature to her now. Difficult to give up. That was fine with her. The role was safe, the act what was she lived for. Even now, she was thinking about what was to come. What she had to do next. What was expected of her, so the audience couldn’t tell.

This is what she knew she had to do. Fool the audience, never let them know. Make them believe this was really her life. Truly the sign of a great actress. Bring the audience in, draw them to her, pull the wool over their eyes……in an attempt to make her feel like it wasn’t actually she who was playing the fool. But that was for another time, another place….when the play was over. Right now it was time to move again. Follow their lead, learn from the other players. React with them.

So, she had a problem with you. She would learn to handle it. There were always problems with someone. Just try and remember to stay in character. She won‘t let you fool her.

Won’t let you pull out who she really is.

No distractions. There are no truths but the ones she makes on the spot.

Use her skills she learned them well. She earned the mask she wears. She deserves to be the character she plays. She’s a slave to the character she plays.

There are no feelings but the ones she pretends to have. So what is it that you make her feel. It’s nothing, it’s a weakness. That was you trying to fool her. Someone trying to pull out who she really is.

Don’t let them.

She can’t let you. It’s not safe. It’s not part of the play, This can’t be done. Don’t you see that. Don’t you realize it. Do you expect her to switch characters in mid act. It was impossible. She was alone here. Play her part, and move on.

When the act was over, she’d be alone again. So she would live in the now, keep the smile there, keep her chin high. Remember the audience, the players. Feel them move with her, and stay with them. She can keep up. She always has. She was surrounded by people, but she knew she was alone. That was fine with her. It was something she got used to in this kind of life. It was something she came to rely on. It didn’t matter that she wasn’t sure of who she was anymore. The act surrounded her most of the time. She would find a way to fill the times when she was alone with no one to perform for. It was easier to stay in character. It was easier for her to perform always. It was easier to perform for herself. It was safer. She didn’t need to know who she was.

So how did you make it through? How did you make her question her act. How could you do that. How could you do this to her. She resented you for that. She hated you for that. She loved you for that. She didn’t know what she felt. The act was her life. And you made her question the reality of it. You made her wonder why she needed the act. You were another player just like her. The act was her life. And you took that from her. It had been an eternity since she had last known herself. How did you know who she was.

How did you pull out who she really was.

She doesn’t know her own strength anymore. She’s not strong enough to make it by without the act. She’s not strong enough to live on her own. She’s too strong to live on her own.

How did you pull out who she really was.

What happens when the show is over. What happens when its time to say goodbye. She has always lived the act. She spent her life learning how. She survived with the act. And now that its gone, where does she turn.

Are you going to be there for her. No one else was. How can she ask that of you. She’ll have nothing without you. She hasn’t been able to laugh unless it was for the audience. She cried for the audience. She grieved for the audience. You make her laugh for herself. Over herself.

Over you.

You make her cry for herself. Over herself.

Over you.

She grieves for the life you make her realize wasn’t spent as it should have been. And then you tell her that it made her the person she is. She thinks it made the mask she has to wear. It made the chains that bind her hands and feet. It made the burden she carries on her back.

But your pulling back the mask. You take those chains from her. You lessen her burden. She came to live for those things too. Those were part of her motivation. Part of her. They kept her act going. Where does she go without them. Who does she turn to. She wants to turn to you. She wants to be able to turn to herself too. But there’s no one there. There’s no one in her. It’s lonely out there with everyone else.

She’s alone in a world filled with people. She’s alone in herself. She’s surrounded by people in her head. She’s surrounded by thoughts of you. She’s empty inside. She’s searching for happiness, just like everyone else.

She’s nothing like anyone else.

She’s searching for herself. She doesn’t even know if she exists. She’s searching for you. She doesn’t know if you want her to find you. If you want her to come to you. If you want her to turn to you. If you want that kind of burden. If you want those chains. If you want a mask. She doesn’t even know if those things come along with her. Everyone else seems to think so.

Nothing comes along with her but emptiness. It’s the one thing that follows her everywhere. Besides the darkness. She’s lost in the darkness. In her character. In the act. The act is her life. So why is it that she doesn’t mind when she’s with you. Does you being there change her. Does she change you. Do you get rid of that darkness. Or do you make it welcoming. The darkness doesn’t cast you out like her, it brings you in. But is that safe for you.

What happens when the darkness becomes your life too.

She’s alone. She’s cold. She’s lost. She thinks. Thinking is something that goes hand in hand with acting. You have to know where your going, what your about to do. You must always be thinking. Thinking is something she does too much. It leads to guilt. It leads to pain. It leads to heartache. She doesn’t want you hurt. She doesn’t want to bring you to where she is. But your already there. Can you make it back.

~~

~Sara~

We don't need their shallow popularity; we'll build our palaces in the dark and beautiful places they forgot to look

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:42 am 
I thought it was very visual :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 5:56 pm 
Ok, although this is all great, I think we've gotten ourselves stuck into a little of a depressing rut. So, one thing that I love is the ocean (growing up near it, I guess I better) and here is a little ode to that.

~Waves~

The ocean is a great, great thing,

some will write, think or sing.

To hear the rumble of a crashing wave,

in their heart they forever save.

A castle, so glorious, on the beach.

The wave yearning, churning to reach,

stretching harder to make the breech.

A child's pail and shovel lying,

the child home, probably crying.

The wave covering, then letting go.

Deciding whether to take, or leave alone.

The day for children, parents and dogs.

The night for lovers, through mist and fog.

The cool, rough ocean once crowded with people,

now home in theirs beds, while the ocean still ripples.

The fog rises, the rain must fall,

the waves all break, some ten foot tall.

The once soft waves, now like a brick wall.

Further than the eye can see,

Large boats appear as small as a pea.

Some people enjoy hills, snow or caves,

But I myself love to watch the waves.

Anna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:18 am 
Here's a couple of poems.

Hush

Be quiet

Don't say a word

These thoughts and feelings

Should not be spoken

Friendship which was once good

The bonds I hope

I have not broken

Blackness

Where does it lead

Except for the power of the mind to perceive

Darkness

Is something I've found

Happiness lost

Loneliness found

Post subject: Sam's poems
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:53 am 
Sam, those were so good. :applause I really liked the first one, well I really liked the second one too. It's too hard to pick a favorite. I hope you share more of your poems. :pray

~Spencer~

"Love is like a roller coaster: When it's good you don't want to get off, and when it isn't, you can't wait to throw up."

Post subject: Re: Sam's poems
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:17 pm 
Sam, you did it! :applause :clap

Those were dark and gloomy but I love that kind of poems anyway :p

Please, keep up the great work and most important... share that work *hint* :p You CAN do it :grin

Quote:
Darkness

Is something I've found

Happiness lost

Loneliness found

I loved that :)

Thanks for sharing, Sam *hugs*

:peace -Viv-

Medicine, law, banking – these are necessary to sustain life. But poetry, romance. love, beauty? These are what we stay alive for!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:18 pm 
Excellent Poetry Sam! I really like them. I want to hear more :fallen

:bigwave

Toujours, Pour toujours, Élément essentiel - Saule et Tara

Witchcraft Grrls

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 3:07 am 
Thanks for the feedback :bigwave

Here's another,dark and gloomy.

The misery and pain

I feel

My thoughts and

Feelings

For you

Are real

Never to be reciprocated

The desire I feel

Will not be sated

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:08 pm 
I like those poems, short and simple, but meaningful.

Maybe we should rename this thread the dark and gloomy poem and short story thread :wink

~La

~Kevin Smith

Post subject: Sam's poem
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:19 am 
I'm glad you decided to post another poem. :) It may have been dark and gloomy, but it was still good. :applause Thanks for sharing it with us.

~Spencer~

"Love is like a roller coaster: When it's good you don't want to get off, and when it isn't, you can't wait to throw up."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:30 am 
hehe, well then here, this isnt so depressing..

Is it even truly possible to pinpoint one exact event in your life, just one time that is most memorable to you? One time, one place, when something has happened that you remember the best? Just to begin to wonder for myself "What is the most memorable event of my life" is impossible. Once you start to ponder whats happened to you, everything becomes memorable, because you remember whatever it is that crosses your mind. Something can be the happiest moment in your life....the saddest moment. There are joyous times, there are soul crushing heart ripping times. Things happen to bring us to tears, the pull cries of joy from our throats. Most memorable?

What about what has meant the most to us. I know what I would like to remember twenty...fifty...one hundred years down the road. It isn't the time that I was happiest....it might not even be the saddest moment in my life. But it is a time I would like to remember years from now. When everything bad in my life happens, there was someone always there for me. When I was surrounded by chaos, they were there to calm me, if only in spirit. When the best things happened to me, they were there to share my joy, if only with their words. When I could push myself no farther, and I wanted everything to be over, they picked me back up. Even if it was only with their thoughts. And for one short time, when no one else would be there for me, she held me in her arms. She was my angel.

For one short time everything in my life was perfect. But no one can hold a peice of heaven forever here on earth, and like any other angel she had to leave me. It was that time, before she left that I wish to always remember. There was no time that night. Minutes never passed, the hands on my clock never moved. There was only her, and me, and what we had. I vaugly remember tears, and music. There was her scent, our breath, the sound of our words. What was said will never be remembered exactly. Only that goodbye was whispered. The sun still rose the next morning. Shining bright and beautiful on our shoulders. Bringing everything to life. Blinding me. The sharp, cold wind biting at me. Still time moved on, my angel was gone. What do I have now? I have her calming spirit, her uplifting thoughts, and the memory of the safety of her arms. With it I take the knowledge that time doesnt stop for anyone. It's not sad, it's not happy, nor joyous or depressing. Thats something I will never forget, I can count on that.

~Sara"When I'm weak I draw strength from you / And when you're lost I know how to change your mood / And when I'm down you breathe life over me / Even though we're miles apart we are each other's destiny"

Post subject: Wow :)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:43 pm 
Sam, you did it again :applause

That was as awesome as the other poems :grin

Thanks for sharing, it's kinda cool that they're dark and gloomy, but as I said, I love that stuff :)

And AmberEyedDragon :D :shock That was an aweome writing :)

It's soo cool :grin The hope that this writing produces :sigh Thank you and don't be worried cos of showing unknown poeple your stuff... Hey, it's the kitten we're talking about, we're nice poeple ;)

Thanks you both :)

Medicine, law, banking – these are necessary to sustain life. But poetry, romance. love, beauty? These are what we stay alive for!

Post subject: Re: Wow :)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:29 am 
Thanks Mainer and pacou :bigwave

Glad you like the poem :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:37 am 
Thanks guys.

I really like being able to read other kittens work besides fanfictions. I know there are so many talented kitties out there, and this really makes it possible for everyone to get a better look at what makes the other lovely people here tick, what else they really think about. So insightful, yay for kittie work.

~Sara"When I'm weak I draw strength from you / And when you're lost I know how to change your mood / And when I'm down you breathe life over me / Even though we're miles apart we are each other's destiny"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:39 am 
Thanks La for the positive feedback :glasses

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:56 pm 
Viv :bigwave another poem.

Blackness pain and despair

The sound of silence fills the air

Shadows seem to surround me

Thoughts of you almost blind me

Promises that came to nothing

All in vain for this suffering

Post subject: Sam's poem
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:32 pm 
You didn't tell me you posted another one. Sam, this poem is so good. It's sad, but that's just how I like my poetry. Keep up the good work. :applause

~Spencer~

Post subject: Re: Sam's poem
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:26 am 
Thanks Mainer :D

Glad you liked the poem :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:07 pm 
Hey Sam :bigwave

Another great one by you, yay :clap

Keep up the good work :) Thanks for posting lol and don't worry, you're not a thread killer ;) Cos actually it is meeeee :p

Thanks Sam :grin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:11 am 
Thanks Viv :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next