The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Chapter 6a
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:49 am 
*sighs*

I just reread it.. loving it as much as always.. I miss these girls:D

:kiss2

"Silly as in sex!"~ Don't ask:)

Post subject: *sighs*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:32 pm 

*walks around quietly kicking dust and pebbles around on the floor*

I sure do miss this story.... maybe... if I beg my best friend and offer a batch of cookies she will gives a teeensy update??

*hugs*

i love you!

~Nick

"Life is eternal; it has no beginning and no end. The loving friends we meet on our journey return to us time after time. We never die, because we were never really born."

Post subject: Re: *sighs*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:59 pm 
Ouu a batch of cookies...hmm, now we're talking. :D Buuut, what about if my best friend whips...up some Italian food and then we'll seal the deal...yea? :flirt

I have half the update written (like every other one) I just gotta get it up and going.

i love you too!

*hugs*

~Holly~ :heart

Baby, baby, baby when all your love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world

- Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty

"Show me where to touch you." - Tara, It Ain't Fickle (Luciddream)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:25 am 
Hey! Where did you go? I was really getting into that fic and i need more updates. It's so sweet and cute and sexy as hell, i'm getting butterflies when i read it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:07 am 
Hmmm...I'm thinking an update might be nice. Perhaps you need to wake the muse??:eyebrow

BV

It's the passion in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:40 am 
Wow...

This would be the first regular fiction Ive read on this site and wow...

Its really good.

Val and Serene are really sweet together.

Sincerely,

:flower BWR

If homosexuals dont reproduce, why are there so many of them?-Jim David

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:51 pm 
*looks around....

I'll give you more cookies.....if ya update:P and a puppy... oh wait...I already did that:) ))))):lmao

Okay....a cookie....ahm...name it....and I'll give it to ya:lol :lol

Love ya;)

:peace :heart

M.

Post subject: *sighs*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:50 am 
Hummm

So where's the update, angel? You're holding out on us... *pouts*

*hugs*

:heart

"Life is eternal; it has no beginning and no end. The loving friends we meet on our journey return to us time after time. We never die, because we were never really born."

Post subject: Valentine, My Love
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:07 pm 
Hey Kittens. Sorry it's been so long... and sorry it's short. Thank you, Scarlette, for going over it. :D Enjoy! ANd this is dedicated to Nickole, for being so damn patient. :D *hugs*

Title: Valentine, My Love

Chapter: 6b/?

Author: Holly aka Taras Shadow

Rating: R

Disclaimer: All characters belong to me.

Summary: Nothing but a love story.

~Chaper 6b~

My room was dark as I stepped inside, sighing blissfully as I just left Valentine’s place. I told Lydia and my mother that I’d be home for dinner and I also remembered that Jill would probably more than likely call me. But after work I went with Val back to her place where we picked out a few movies for tomorrow night. I honestly couldn’t wait until tomorrow night... sitting on the couch with possible snuggles as we watch the movies.

Sure, Val and I made out, but I think snuggling can be more intimate on some level. Sitting there, holding someone in silence, allowing your silence and subtle touches and glances to speak volumes. It’s probably just me thinking that way, but what can I say? Being with Valentine has changed my life entirely. I now look forward to work, I look forward to those late nights and early mornings. I want to work and get my own place, have her over for a private dinner. I want her.

I thought I heard the phone ring, but I wasn’t sure...until Lydia knocked on my door. "Serene, phone!"

Sighing, I picked up the phone in my dark room. "Hello?"

"Serene, it’s Jill," the familiar voice said over the other end.

I took a deep breath and smiled politely as if she were right in front of me. "Jill, how are you?"

"Good, I thought for sure you wouldn’t be home...trying to skip out on me," her laugh was still the same, very sweet.

"And why would I do that?" I asked with some humour in my voice.

"Oh I don’t know, that little brunette of yours could have one over me," Jill laughed like it was a joke, but I knew her well enough to know that she was only laughing to hide her hint of jealousy.

"Well, she is, kind of my girlfriend," I bit my lip nervously. I had no idea why I was getting nervous, this is the girl who really broke my heart and here I was, trying to walk lightly over hers? God Serene, get a grip!

"She doesn’t... I mean, how close are you two?"

I cringed. She was about to judge Valentine. Our relationship. "It’s a budding romance," I smiled, "we really have a lot in common."

Jill breathed over the other end of the phone, "well, I’m only in for a couple of more days, did you want to get together?"

"I don’t know, Jilly," I sighed and I heard her sigh as well. Jilly was a name I always called her when we were together, I guess it just slipped out naturally. "Val and I are actually doing a movie night at her place Friday night, and I’m not sure what I’m doing after work tomorrow."

"Call me then, if you have any free time for an old...friend," Jill paused the last word and hung up.

I knew she was upset, maybe she realized she lost someone that she knew she couldn’t have back.

I hung up the phone and settled onto my bed comfortably. Was life to good to be true that the Lord has thrown in an obstacle to balance out the finer things in life? Valentine was it. I knew that I had to have her, treat her like a Queen in hopes that I could be her...King? No, that didn’t sound right. I would treat her like a Princess and I could be her...Prince? Whatever. As long as we were meant to be.

I stumbled down the stairs, the early morning sun blinding my eyes. I shuffled myself into the kitchen and groaned when I heard her voice, "sleepy head, welcome to the breakfast table." God, what a cat screech.

"Morning, Lydia," I grumbled, sliding into the chair beside her. "Don’t you have a home?"

"I do, but mom was making her famous french toast and called me over for breakfast," she smugly said.

"Oh," I smiled and poured myself a glass of milk.

"Oh, by the way, I ran into Valentine on my way here, she was outside her home and I was going to see Steve..."

I froze. She didn’t, did she? "Oh yea?"

"Yea, she should be here any minute...joining us-"

I didn’t even give her a chance to finish her sentence as I bolted out of my seat and upstairs. Rushing in my room, I stripped my clothes and looked for something to wear. God, I loved Lydia, she was my sister, but she really gets under my skin often. Now, I have to make sure I don’t have a grumpy voice.

After I fought with my closet, I managed to find a nice top and clean jeans, washed up and made it back to the table before Valentine showed up.

"Wow, you clean up well," Lydia snickered.

"Bite me," I grumbled, running my fingers through my hair, getting the last of the tangles out.

"Valentine, come in," I heard my mother say in the other room.

Lydia shot a look at me and smirked. "Well, be a lady and go meet her at the door!"

Just as I was about to get up, Valentine was in the kitchen, smiling at me. I felt my breath escape as her long hair cascaded over her bare shoulders. "Morning," I smiled and got up, pulling out the seat beside me.

Valentine leaned over and brushed her lips over mine slowly before pulling back and smiling, "It’s a very good morning," she whispered.

"PG breakfast table," Lydia cleared her throat, smirking at me.

I scowled at her and laced my fingers with Valentine’s for a moment before we all settled in for a good breakfast.

"This is very good, Ms. Tayes," Valentine smiled over at my mom.

"Oh please, call me Evelyn."

Val nodded and blushed a bit with shyness. God, I was falling so in love with her. She was polite and caring, beautiful and sexy and she was a freaking amazing kisser.

Amazing Valentine.

Old Mr. Webster could never define, what's being said between your heart and mine - When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss

"Show me where to touch you." - Tara, It Ain't Fickle (Luciddream)

Edited by: Taras Shadow  at: 10/1/04 9:00 pm

Post subject: Re: Valentine, My Love
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:22 pm 
Woo-Hoo! An Update! :banana update dance!

Awesome update, by the way. And I don't like Jill. She's trouble and I know it! :) That's pretty much it... Except for an 'UPDATE SOON PLEASE!'

Take care

Jessica

Adia I'm empty since you left me...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:17 pm 

Beautiful as always, Angel.

:heart

~*Belle*~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:28 am 
That was a great update :D

Quote:
Sure, Val and I made out, but I think snuggling can be more intimate on some level. Sitting there, holding someone in silence, allowing your silence and subtle touches and glances to speak volumes

:luv2 I definitely agree with that sentiment.

I'm a bit worried about Jill. Will she accept that she lost her chance with Serene or will she try to sabotage things between Serene and Val?

The image of Serene rushing upstairs to clean herself up for Val was sweet.

I'm looking forward to :read more

A good story should provoke discussion, debate, argument...and the occasional bar fight. -JMS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:39 pm 
God, I forgot how much I missed your stories :D Thank you for suck a lovely update.

Love ya :kiss

Scarlette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:53 pm 
Dude....I missed your stories:sob :sob :sob

I want more!!!! and this update...it was beautiful:)

I'm calm, and have huuuuuuuuge smile on my face :grin ...

Love ya:grin

*hugs*

:peace :heart

M.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:23 pm 
Holly,

Great update. I always enjoy reading your work, (and would love to read more - hint - hint - hint (: )

Patches

Our wedding vows: Life Love Everlasting, Always Intertwining. - Sunday June 27, 2004 :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:48 am 
Awww very cute update :love . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:04 pm 
Holly -

It has been a while and you still came make me smile. Love the update. Wish there was more, but I guess in due time... Take care... =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

Post subject: Re: Original Fic: Valentine, My Love
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

I love your writings Holly. I am going through and reading alll your stories now that i read Never A Night like this. It is so goood. Thank you so much for your stories :party
Your Fan
Stephanie