The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: hey look poems
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:58 pm 
"You're bleeding"

Watch me bleed

Dripping down my hand

You relish the fact

I did this because of you

You think you know pain

Walk a day in my shoes

Feel my hurt, anger,and...

Maybe if you see

You might know

Four years of my life

And 17 years of pain

You didn't know me then

I'll be damned if i let you

Fight me inside

For you think i would know

It's all for show

Why cant you see

The blade cutting me

And the hurt that wont leave

The darkness of my heart

The anger that will never leave

Pain never desists

Because of walls i built

Make them crumble

And make my wounds heal

i don't always write lovie dovey stuff so im finally posting some of my other stuff here and this is one of them hope you like it ta ta

I love you now and forever and a week

Post subject: Re: hey look poems
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:25 am 
Pretty dark,good poem :read

Post subject: Come Home
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:03 pm 
There's nothing really to introduce this with...I wrote it for just one person...all I ask is that she accept it with an open heart.

Last night you told me that everything was good now. You took my hands and kissed me softly. You hugged me and said that all was forgiven. That the time we needed had passed. You smiled and it was true, and the tears that softly fell down my cheeks weren’t from the pain anymore. I was finally crying because I knew it was okay. You were mine again, and I have always been yours. You gave me your heart with complete trust, and this time we both knew I’d never break it again. It took losing you, the most amazing thing in my life, to realize just how amazing you were…are. Then you wiped my tears, and you said, “Darling, it’s okay. I want to be yours again. I trust you with everything I am. I love you so much.” You kept kissing me, and telling me how much you loved me. And I collapsed. I fell to my knees and hugged your legs and told you how sorry I was, and I promised that I would never let you go. I broke down right in front of you, not scared any more to be weak in with you. I vowed that forever and always I would be the person you could trust, the person you could love and never want to let go of. You got down on your knees and held me close. You rocked me softly. “Shh, Darling. It’s okay now…it’s okay. I’m home.”

This is when my fantasy left and I was left with reality. I woke up in bed alone and cold. After a moment, I remembered what had been playing in my head as I slept. And it was in this moment, that my heart broke again. I curled into a ball as my sobs caused my body to shake. My pillow became soaked with my tears. My head started pounding, my stomach started churning. I couldn’t breathe. I remembered that you were at home in your own bed, having your own dreams, crying your own tears, and I couldn’t call you mine. All I wanted to do was pick up the phone, hit speed dial one and listen for your voice. It’s been a month since I’ve heard your beautiful voice. I wanted to beg you, plead with you…to just come back home to me. Just to give me one more chance…to say that all the time we needed had passed. I wanted you to hold me, I wanted you to dry my tears and keep me warm. Most of all, I wanted to look into your incredible eyes…I wanted to tell you that I could promise you so much more than I ever could before. I wanted to declare my love for you, with my own voice…and tell you that I would never hurt you again…that I could be your Wonder Woman now…that nothing bad would ever happen.

I could write a million pages telling you how I feel about you, how sorry I am and how much I love you and want you back. But it will never be enough. I still have a hard time saying you’re my ex…I still practice my signature with your last name…I still write poems about you, and I have endless amounts of unsent love letters. And still every night I look at the moon and send my love, hoping you look up to receive my message.

And every time we talk, I have to keep so much inside. All I want to do is just beg you to come back to me. All I want is your trust and faith in me that I will never hurt you again, because I know I never will…not again. I’ll never say the words I said before, the ones I never meant.

I wish you would give me your heart again, and know that I will protect it until the day I die. But you won’t…not yet…but some day. Knowing I hurt you so much that it takes so much time…it makes me understand a little bit more everyday the ways I hurt you. You have all the control right now…and I think you know that. Whatever happens with us, when it happens…it’s up to you. I won’t push, I won’t fight you, or with you. I won’t do things to make you unhappy anymore.

With out you, I felt so lost and afraid…like I was in the middle of the ocean, with no where to go…but now I realize, I’m still in the sky on the clouds where you left me…the clouds that you lifted me above.

The experiences in this life I had before you, the ones with you and the ones without you, have all helped me grow. But now I know my strength, and I know how to fight for the freedom from the pain and hurt that has weighed me down my whole life. I no longer have that fear that caused me to hurt you. I now know we won’t end up like them, we never could.

And still, I find myself day-dreaming. I think of the ways you could say that you’re coming back to me, I think of what your voice sounds like, how you look now…I finally settled on what you would say though…the words that would let me know we would become one again. “Jayma, darling, I love you with all that I am, and all I want is to be yours again…starting right now.”

I can’t tell you what will happen to us…we both know all we need is time. We know now that love can’t heal all wounds…only we can do that. All I ask is that you come home baby, and give me one more chance, because it’s all I need.

~Jayma Faye

I LOVE MY KARE-BEAR

Edited by: fairydust  at: 4/5/04 5:17 pm

Post subject: Re: OGM!? a new poem?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:14 pm 
Hey Jayma..I've just read all of your stuff..god, its amazing. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:34 am 
Amazing writing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:15 pm 
Thank you both for the comments:) means a lot...trust me.

I LOVE MY KARE-BEAR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:08 am 
your great writer :clap .. i Really like the First one.. But there all amazing

Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. -The Land Before Time

KinKness

Edited by: BytrSuite at: 4/8/04 1:20 am

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:03 am 
Well, I suddenly got inspired to start writing more and workin to get myself through school, and I decided I would share a few of the new poems I've written. Just a couple weeks ago I left this lil town of mine in Minnesota to visit my brother in Vermont *pouts cuz he lives so far away* and he has a recording studio, so i wrote a bunch of things and we put them on cd. It's so wonderful to be able to do that with my brother because we work well together. But anyway, enough with the blah blah blah...

This one is just something I wrote as i was starting to get Un-drunk about a month ago. And when you're drunk and having a lot of fun, all of the sudden you start to sober up and think...that stupid thinking led to me getting depressed and writing this. And if you know me even just a little bit...you'll know who it's for.

"Feel"

I try to make myself feel

the pain I know you feel.

But no matter what I say

and no matter what I do

I only remember the pain

that only I could put you through

I tried my hardest to forget

the way that I feel

But I can't forget my love for you

or what you showed me I could do

I tried to make you understand

that you're the one I love

And that's why I saved you

from that pain I'd put you through

But you're the one who made me feel

the way I'm scared to feel

And you're the one who loved me

the way I've never been loved

So I tried to kill the pain

but I've only made it worse

and I tried to live this life

but I lost my own self worth

But you're the one who loved me

and you're the one who cared

You're the reason I lived this long

and you're the reason I felt repaired

But I was scared to show you

who I think I really am

even though you made it safe

to be who you know I am

And you're the one who saved me

from the life I've lived so long

and you're the one who stood by

when no one else even tried

But I'm the one who wanted

to forget your love for me

and I'm the who tried

so hard not to see

Then I remembered that through this pain

and through this hurt

it was you who dried my tears

and washed me clean from the dirt

I tried so hard to forget

just so I could breathe

but then I remembered -

You loved me for me

Okay, and then while I was visiting my brother, I wrote a poem for my best friend...it was part of her souvenir cuz if I spent any more money she was gonna kick my ass.

"Breana"

When I look at you it's not hard

to see the sun, the moon

and all the stars

And when you look at me

I know you see

Everything that I could be

And you held me close and let me cry

when I only felt like

I could die

And you make me smile

and you make me laugh

and you make me see all that I am

And I've seen what you look like

on the inside

and I've watched you

when you've cried

And all I wanted was to make you laugh

and I wanted to make you smile

And I've seen the sun light up your face

and I watched you

as you stood in place

You pulled me close

and you said,

"Look, just look beyond this life"

And I've seen the wind dance through your hair

and remember you said

that you'd always be there?

So you took my hand

and held on tight

and I listened as you put music in my life

And I believed you when you said

that it would all be okay

so now I take it

day by day.

Well, that's all I feel like adding at the moment...all this typing has made me crave a cigarette so now I'm on a mission. Maybe later today I'll feel inspired to type some more...who knows, I guess only time will tell.

(and i just realize if you put the titles of the two poems together, it says Feel Breana *starts giggling* ok, again if you know me...you'd laugh)

Edited by: fairydust  at: 11/23/04 11:25 am

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:04 am 
Quote:
I tried so hard to forget

just so I could breathe

but then I remembered -

You loved me for me

ooh i especially love that line! lovely poems! lovely thread :D wonderful writing! :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:49 am 
Great poems :read