The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Birthday surprise!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:19 pm 
okays, I guess Im the first one to try original smut, be gentle :)

okay details, its set at a University, um, UCLA, why not, and we have two main characters, one a technically straight cheerleader, all blonde buxom and from a rick background, the other an out lesbian brunette, mediterranean, theyre both friends now, but soon......

Happy Birthday, Surprise, part 1

A spring day, a spring California day and the campus was never lovelier, well it had been lovelier but noone could remember when. And Carol was enjoying it in full swing, walkingh at great idle pace, swinging her bag back and forth, looking in to the tree tops for signs of nesting birds. She stopped at a particularly lush spot and put her bag down and sat, she then went down on her back and sighed, if only she could nap here.

"Hey," Carol was startled awake, she had just started to doze, she saw Marissa staring down at her, her lovely eyes peering in to her own, Carol smiled.

"You scared me babe, come sit!" Carol patted the ground, Marissa sat smiling at Carol.

"Your supposed to be at that womans studies lecture in 15 minutes young lady!" Marissa said with mock imperiousness.

"Lick my ass," Carol replied with mock annoyance.

"Lick your blonde ass, challenge accepted!" Marissa rejoined and they both laughed.

"Well I thought, you know classes arent really important in the scheme of things, and its such a lovely day-"

"Your going blondie, come on today your gonna learn about Emma Goldman," she endeavoured to get Carol up on her athletic legs.

"What do you have a subscription to Woman's Studies weekly?" Carol laughed.

"Shut up freshman, before I do more then lick your blonde ass!" Marissa mock chastised.

"Youd like that wouldnt you?" Carol giggled.

They linked hands and approached the building where Carol's lecture theatre lay.

this one time, at witch camp!

Edited by: xita  at: 4/1/03 10:35:39 pm

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:11 pm 
Well guessing the path this fic is going to be taking, I think she'd like that and quite a bit more ^^. Good start!

It is my solace, my home, the place where my walls crumble and fall away, because no one can know who I truly am. Thank goodness for the Internet, preserver of sanity! -Unknown

Post subject: Re: Birthday surprise!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:47 am 
part 2

"So what did you learn in European history?" Marissa asked between serves of her frogurt.

"The Thirty Year War," Carol answered with a little difficulty, she was already etch-a-sketching her brain.

"Nasty and vicious that war, and yet if founded principles of peace and religious freedom-" she noticed Carol was losing attention and looking at someone down the hall.

"Hey, Clara!" she called out.

Clara sidled on over, dressed in something tight and black, emphasis on the black.

"You look great girlfriend," Carol commented.

"Thanks, no need to say coz you always look great princess," Clara replied with a smile, she then looked at Marissa.

"Hi!" she said nicely yet neutrally.

"This is Marissa, shes a junior, shes helping me out with some stuff," Carol said warmly.

Marissa though felt a little demoted, and started to back away from the two friends, the two 'girl' friends. Carol though subtly pulled her back to proximity, her finger snagged the waistband of Marissa's jeans.

"Oh great, my tutor this 6'3 Spanish guy-" she leaned in closer "But I think hes you know," this was almost a whisper.

"You know what?" Marissa asked with not all her usual friendliness.

"Hes really nice, and good at Math," Clara said quickly, then she moved on to other topics.

Later they were in Carol's dorm room, her roommate was usually either studying or working, so that gave Marissa and Carol time alone. Time Marissa relished, even though she was starting to think that her desire for carol was getting out of hand, how to say no to this gorgeous girl, tell her to seek other help, plus they were becoming real friends, but could this friendship go on?

"Earth to Marissa," Carol snapped her fingers "Is it Clara, she can be a bit insensitive," Carol shrugged as if to say, c'est la vie.

"Clara's no problem," Marissa smiled.

They were both sitting on Carol's bed, which had a teddy bear blanket on it, somehow the blanket seemed naughtier then cute, maybe because there was not teddy bear to accompany the blanket.

"I gotta change, cheerleading practice," Carol said nonchalantly, she put down her book, Sense and Sensibility, and went over to her dresser, bending over.

Dont look Marissa, dont look, dont look, thats not proper, if you were a more regular 'girl' friend you could and it would be no big deal but-

"Carol your a bad girl," Marissa said with a chuckle.

Carol turned around looking innocent, then she looked down at her crotch and blushed, blushed quite a bit. She was wearing love heart panties, not panties with a love heart on them, but the panty was a love heart.

"I like to dress sexy," Carol said but her hand was covering, Marissa pointedly looked away but she had seen enough.

"So what are you wearing, underneath those nice denim pants," Carol asked as she changed in to more respectable white cottons then picked up her cheerleader dress.

"Wouldnt you like to know," Marissa smirked, she couldnt help it now, she was looking at Carol's breasts, small but perfectly formed.

"Why not, tit for tat I always say," She was putting on her bra now, also white cotton, the other had been sports.

Marissa unzipped herself, enough for carol to see, for just an instant. Carol swallowed, then smiled a nervous smile.

"Either they make underwar out of pubic hair or-"

"Im commando today," Marissa finished.

Post subject: Re: Birthday surprise!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:24 pm 
very nice:grin want more! lol

I LOVE MY KARE-BEAR

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:26 pm 
Lol, cute ending...

It is my solace, my home, the place where my walls crumble and fall away, because no one can know who I truly am. Thank goodness for the Internet, preserver of sanity! -Unknown

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:05 pm 
Part 3:

"Well I better go then," Marissa said collecting her stuff, flushed and a little excited, she knew what shed be doing once she got back to her housette.

"Um okay, you can come watch me train if you want?" Carol said with a look of uncertainty in her eyes.

"No, I, I oughta go," Marissa shrugged, knowing shed feel really uncomfrtable watching Carol change.

"Okay," Carol walked up to Marissa, to give her a customary peck on the cheek.

What happened next Marissa did not expect, and she believed neither did Carol, they kissed, full on the lips with open mouths kiss! It was over in, 30 seconds, a minute? neither could tell, but it was so soft, and so wet, and the proximity of both to each other created a heat not easily extinguished.

Marissa was out the door quicker then you could believe, almost stumbling in to people on her way down the corridor. She wondered if Carol would say something, call out, but she didnt.

yeah short I know but I wanta have a cliff hanger :p

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:20 am 
Part 4:

That night Marissa masturbated herself with an intensity, as if to punish herself, she felt she needed to purge her feelings, purge and purge until they were all gone. Carol, Carol, Carol, she imagined so many scenarios Penthouse wouldve been impressed.

At the end of it at some early hour of the morning she felt like sobbing. She wished Carol had come over, and said that they couldnt ignore the kiss, they had to focus on the kiss, and then theyd make love, Marissa knew then she was smitten, completely and utterly smitten.

The next day Marissa walked at a turtles pace to her first class of the day, usually shed more likely be dipped in tar then tardy, but today she didnt care if she was a minute late, 5, or she missed the whole damn thing. She almost jumped out of her skin when carol touched her shoulder.

"Hi," Carol said.

"Hey," Marissa caught her breath, then smiled warily.

"We need to talk, lunch time, at the Rhino Bar, okay?" with that Carol walked, almost jogged away.

"Yeah ive heard it all before, Im flattered, Im curious but really its not my style," she sighed, then resumed her walking at an even slower pace.

The Rhino Bar, tackily themed and decorated, had become a torture chamber, the implements Marissa's anxiety, carol was, as per usual, late, and every second ticking by promised worse news then the previous. Just when the torture was getting un bearable, excruciatingly so, Carol came. And for some reason she had changed, she had been great looking earlier, now she was stunning. marissa realized the torture hadnt abated it had if anything increased intensity.

"You been here long?" Carol asked sitting down, and spreading her legs, and revealing her lack of underwear.

"Labia," Marissa said.

Im cruel arent I :evil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:02 pm 
hehe:grin very cruel...now....be nice and add more

I LOVE MY KARE-BEAR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:09 pm 
that was all :thud please write another part soon!!!

if no-one wants to play with me then i am going to go to my room and play with myself... play by myself, i meant play by myself

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:26 pm 
turns out there is a demand for this fic :) , oh well no demand without supply, i just need to get inspired again, Ive been putting my creative energies elsewhere :p

tomorrow is now today

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:00 am 
"Im glad we got that settled," Carol said with a smirk "You do know your Women's Studies,"

"I think Im in need of an exam," Marissa said almost out of breath, Carol's pussy was all she could think of.

"Naughty naughty," Carol said, but she was leaning forward.

Marissa could smell her, she smelt fantastic. She had to manifest real strong willpower to pull away, and as she did so she felt great loss, She wanted to be beside Carol now, both naked, her fingers in the secret place she'd just seen.

"We're gonna have a long leisurely lunch, then a long leisurely walk, and then maybe..." Carol trailed off, tormentingly so.

"I have no appetite but for one thing," Marissa said, in all honesty.

"Okay," Carol said and rose to her feet.

What happened next was a blur to Marissa, somehow they made it back to Carol's dorm room, somehow clothes were removed, somehow they were on the bed together, kissing and touching. And then all of a sudden everything fell in to sharp focus, almost painfully sharp for Marissa. Making love to Carol was like eating top of the line caviar, drinking vintage champagne, while dressed in fine silks. Of course why should it be this way, Marissa had slept with several women, all except one quite lovely, and yet they all seemed like hamburger compared to steak when put next to Carol. She felt so petty at that moment, as if she only cared that she was scoring a pretty rich girl cheerleader. She almost stopped right there, but for too things, first she was ragingly horny, second, she knew she felt something for Carol, something beyond petty conquest.

"Goddess," Marissa pulled back, but a hand was on Carol's bum "Need to slow down,"

"Okay," Carol said simply, her fingers were on Marissas breasts, now teasing the underside.

"You showed me your vagina, want to look at mine now?" Marissa asked after both had caught their breaths.

Carol didnt even answer, she just nodded, and Marissa moved back and spread her legs wide, then lifted one leg up to give maximum access to Carol's leering orbs.

tune in soon :banana :D

tomorrow is now today

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:39 pm 
AH! MORE! :thud

"Well, if you blew a hundred bucks, we'd better make it worth your while," Tara said dragging Willow back into the laundry room and closing the door.-Happily Ever After

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:44 pm 
oh wow so loving this....Al I didnt know you could write:p

Yes kiwis have been known to be slow....well this one is anyway, nope loving the story so far...thanks for it..

kiwi/teresa:flower

we are all lips in life sucking on one big nipple ~ kiwi6969

"shes out ther,our souls have meet,our hearts have meet,just not ourselves"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:11 am 
Whew! hummina....hummina...uh, yeah, I'll get back to you!

:peace Pax! -Bev

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:23 am 
Im back!, the lionesse is back ;)

anyway Im not really in a writerish mood but heres something

Carol saw Marissa's legs part, in what seemed like a very long time. At first all she saw was dark fur, then she saw the plump labia majora, and the almost red labia minora stretching further beyond. And predominating all this was Marissas engorged clitoris, looking like a candy that needed to be sucked. She lowered her head and sniffed, taking in the aroma of Marissas exquisite arousal.

"Your too close," marissa laughed "This is still the foreplay stage!"

My Country is the World. My Coutrymen Mankind-Thomas Paine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 6:45 am 
awww! that's it?? you are such a tease!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:47 pm 

Marissa beckoned to her shoulder, and Carol obeyed.

"kiss me here," Marissa sighed, and Carol began, kissing the legth and breath of Marissas right shoulder, then she went over to the left.

"Now lick my pussy," Marissa said with a grin.

"But foreplay," Carol said stunned.

"Temporarily suspended, now licky my pussy until I say stop, and that wont be for a very,very long time," Marissa grabbed Carol by her silky blonde hair and pushed her down........

to be continued.....

Edited by: The Angry Lion at: 8/9/03 8:53 pm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:32 pm 
Wow, that was blunt! ha!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:17 am 
i thought i wouldn't come back to this, but what the hey, hope some of my fans are still around and not too angry. :)

Marissa had Carol lick her pussy for half an hour, too Carol it seemed much longer. Her whole world became Marissa's folds, and Marissa's flavour, it was as if she had never tasted anything else. She was disappointed when Marissa tapped her on the back of her head, then said.

'Thats fine' then they kissed for the longest time, Marissa of course tasting herself inside carol's mouth.

'Now its your turn' she said summarily.

Carol lay on her back, her legs spread wide, looking very eager, Marissa grinned, then started trailing kissed down her pale white chocolate skin. She then took first the left, then the right nipples in to her mouth, Carol gasped, bucking her hips up. Marissa gently pushed her down as if to say 'Not yet'. She alternated this way from one nipple to the other for an indeterminable amount of time.

Then Marissa went lower, stopping cruelly at the belly button, sticking her tongue in as if it were a mini-pussy. Then she was face to face with Carols sweet folds. She licked, once, twice, then took Carol's clitoris full in to her mouth and sucked for five seconds. Five of the longest seconds Carol ever knew.

thats all for now :)