The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Untitled
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:20 pm 
Something I've just written, was in a bit of a "mood" tonight....

Wolfy :pride

i run my hand slowly down the side of your face, you go to say something and I silently place my finger on your lips; "Ssssh, don't say a word, just feel"

You look at me dead in the eye, a look of longing and need that is echoed in my own, but I'm not going to give in so easily, I have ways and means of making you REALLY want this.

Letting my hand run lazily down your neck I move to the back of your short, splikey hair, using it to pull you gently but firmly towards me. Nose to nose, I gaze at you, a smirk playing over my lips and my eye brows raised. As soon as I get a reaction I bridge the gap and kiss you slowly, running my tongue slowly across your bottom lip and biting slightly. Hearing you gasp and feeling you return it I smile and ask permission which you willingly give to me without a second answer.

I slowly insert my tongue into your mouth, getting lost in the age old duel that exists between all lovers. Growling slightly in the back of my throat you moan into the kiss. Letting my hands roam rn them down your neck, shoulders and bac, feeling the shivers which run up and down you and relishing it. Breaking the kiss I nibble your ear lobe, knowing it always drives you crazy, you growl at me and I make my way slowly down your neck. Stoppng there I run my tongue up and down slowly and I suck there leaving a slight red mark that will remind yu of this later.

Running my hands slowy down, I tart to undo the buttons of your shirt, always meeting your eye and watcing your reation, I'm enjoying what I see in your eyes and its driving me crazy but still I continue at my maddening slow speed, I was always known for my powers of slf control. Kissing the new parts of flesh that become known to me I continue to unbutton your shirt, finally reaching the bottom and slowly removing it and throwing into the far corner or the room; "We won't be needing that any time soon!" I grin at you and you grin back at me.

I look at you for a moment, relishing what I have in front of me, a wicked grin crosses my face and slowly I bend forward and run my tongue down the space between your breasts, hearing you moan I stop there for a moment, intending to leave another red mark for later. I reach behind your back and unclasp your bra, removing it from your shoulders and throwing it so it joins your shirt in the corner "And we definately WON'T be needing that either!" I say with a laugh.

Bending forward quickly I take your left breast in my muth, you groan and arch your back slightly, I oblige taking more of you inside and using my right hand to kneed your right breast. Getting lost in the moment I suddenly feel your hands on the back of my head, pulling slightly. Letting go, I turn to look up at your face, your face is a perfect picture, your eyes are pleading;

"What? I ask, knowing full well what the answer will be.

"Please...." you say, your voice cracking slightly

I rasie my eyebrow and slowly guide you over to the bed, I lay you down and gaze at you for a few seconds before letting my hands roam slowly down to the buttons of your jeans. I start to unbuckle them and unzip you, pulling them down to your ankles and off. I run my hand slowly over your centre, feeling the white heat of you and grinning silently to myself. You moan again, and I dip my head and blow onto your knickers, knowing it'll drive you crazy. I get my reaction, you growl and I feel you shudder. This is going to be good, I think to myself.

Removing your knickers I stare at the beauty before me. Dipping my head, I run my tongue over you, from the top to the bottom, getting my first taste of what I have denyed myself for so long. Growling I run my tongue slowly over your clit, detirmined to prelong everything, for both our goods. Starting a slow but powerful rhythm you reach down and push my hed towards you, again I oblige. Using two fingers I enter you, matching one with the other. It won't take long, i know this. I can feel you getting close, I remove my fingers, you moan in frustration, only to gasp loudly as I move down and replace it with my tongue, building it up faster but still at the same firm pace. I can feel it building and reach up with my hand only to feel you take a tight grasp on it. Your moans are getting louder before finally one more sends you over the edge and you groan my name, music to my ears!

Waiting patiently I ride it out with you, taking everything you have to give me. I slowly remove myself and place butterfly kisses on your body as I move up to face you again. I watch you for a while, your eyes are closed, a thin gleam of sweat glistens your forehead and a smile of utter contentment graces your features, you are utterly beautiful. Placing a kiss on your forehead, I whisper "I love you" and turn to let sleep greet me, safe in your arms.

feedback? tomatoes? lol

Wolfy :pride

Post subject: Re: Untitled
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:34 pm 
oh, that was so sweet. I liked it.:heart

luna:geek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:08 pm 
:bigwave I need a...

:shower haha woot! liked it! very good!

-Rose

The only thing I hate in the world, is people who are dishonest with themselves. And people who smell.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 11:13 pm 
I'm going to have to second the idea of a :shower =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:07 am 
U were really in the mood eh?;) Wonderfull and hot poem:D

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:20 pm 
That was so lovely :heart . love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:11 am 
Great writing :read

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:26 am 
That was, amazing, hot and loving at the same time. Good show! Your words painted an amazing, erotic pictures. I had to go take a cold shower. I can't wait to see what you write next.

Blessed Be,

Sarah

"Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. - Albert Camus"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:37 am 
That poem was great and it made me hot. :D